Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Day 4

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 205

Re: Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Day 4

Post by Millium »

boq and Tree just seem like up in the air
boq more so, I mean Gorta could certainly post like this as a wolf, but like him doing nothing is pretty common
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Whysper
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her/Herself

Post by Whysper »

TownMisleaders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:52 am I believe that in the first world town is actually the uninformed majority and are told as such. mafia is the informed minority and are also told this

however, in the second world / core roles, whatever you want to call it, mafia is the uninformed majority and town is the informed minority

this is why no one has claimed mafia as their first alignment, and also why no one has claimed town as their core role
And is it usually or even always the case that someone with Town in the 1st world gets converted to Mafia in the 2nd?

I think people were saying there was a similar conversion from Rebel to Spies. Or is that something different? Like Spies would still be informed minority even in 2nd world?
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

Boquise wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:43 pm
Whysper wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:05 pm
TwoPlayersAndAOnion wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:30 pm
TimHortons wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:28 pm I have been informed that Whysper is a member of the awfully evil, outrageous, devastatingly scum-like faction Spy.
Her head needs to start rolling.

Lmao are you kidding me my social read was right

She might have put me in the death game to

Lol Whysper

She hasn’t even said anything in neighbor chat for days :glare:
No, it's wrong. And I haven't been in the chat because I don't trust you. :)
Why don't you trust them? I mean, prior to this cop claim?
I think I may have mentioned this in another post, but it was just their approach from the get-go. They were trying to get me to agree to an alliance between factions. That seemed kind of strange if you are an uninformed majority faction since you wouldn't really have any true knowledge of who for sure is in your faction. There wouldn't really be anything to do for coordination between factions. Or at least not anything special beyond the obvious thing where uninformed majority factions would have an open interest in working together anyway. A move towards an alliance just seems more like something an informed minority would try to do.
SeonRichard
Posts in topic: 55
Aka: Seon, CRich

Post by SeonRichard »

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:46 am
SeonRichard wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:35 am
FateShirou wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:48 pm so dunkin and tim hortons got prodded
zone is...somewhere?
whats everyones thoughts on bourqise?
Null. They did seem a little defensive when accused of being scum, though their reaction to finding out about the weird gimmick with their voters felt uninformed.
I think that if they're uninformed majority, it should be obvious if they post moe.

-CRichard
Who are the evil ones from your point of view?
GTH I suspect Whysper, Owl and FoolsGold if mafia is informed minority the most.

-CRichard
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:21 pm
FoolsGold wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:56 pm "I am ashamed to have finally succumbed to temptation and became one of those people that make excel sheets of players for a mafia game" - Lemonfairy, 2022

there's probably stuff missing but just lmk and I'll add them
I fully claimed villager, with wincon to kill spies and werewolves plus other not mentioned threats. Nothing changed.
My first DP lenght was 120/48

@DunkinDonuts @Whysper @SeonRichard @TreeReaper
claim to complete the sheeet
My faction is Villager and my previous phase was 120/48. Wincon to defeat all threats to Villagers.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Sure I guess? But like you are just talking, not signing your soul to the Devil
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Kurosaki Ichigo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kurosaki Ichigo »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:52 am I awakened two different chats today, one with Osie and one with Nanook just recently, so now I don't feel like voting him
/unvote
I don't know if I can follow you because their negative vote is suspicious for me, and their attitude does not prove that they want to solve the game.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

/vote ichigo
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I can almost bet they have no idea why they have a loved modifier on themself
Kurosaki Ichigo

SeonRichard wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:08 am
FateShirou wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:48 pm so dunkin and tim hortons got prodded
zone is...somewhere?
Null. They did seem a little defensive when accused of being scum, though their reaction to finding out about the weird gimmick with their voters felt uninformed.
I think that if they're uninformed majority, it should be obvious if they post moe.

-CRichard
GTH I suspect Whysper, Owl and FoolsGold if mafia is informed minority the most.

-CRichard
Can you explain your reasons?
Kurosaki Ichigo

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:17 am I can almost bet they have no idea why they have a loved modifier on themself
I don't have, or I don't know I have
OwlsWriteLetters
Posts in topic: 59
Aka: Lag + Nanook

Post by OwlsWriteLetters »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:52 am I awakened two different chats today, one with Osie and one with Nanook just recently, so now I don't feel like voting him
/unvote
Pocket accepted
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:22 pm Well, I decided to take an uninformed spectator approach because I absolutely didn't care about anyone really, but now I really want that fruit, so I'll take a look at it.

I think the first thing would be to talk with @Whysper since its a bit concerning that she hasn't done anything despite being top game for the entire day.
I'm surprised there are still all those votes on me since it was revealed that the red check was fake. I thought people would take them off after getting back to the thread since the reveal. But I guess at least 2 of those were prompted for inactivity. And 1 being the person who made the fake red check in the 1st place.

I don't understand why TwoPlayersAndAOnion isn't taking it off though. They even knew from the start it was fake. We chatted again for a bit in our Rivals chat. They say they converted from Rebels to Town.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Then onion is an evil faction in terms of my wincon
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:10 am Before I go sleep, I want to express some thoughts.

First, Dunkin claimed to vig TwoPlayers for survival reasons. From both of their claim, this doesn't even look to be the case, so I now ask @DunkinDonuts what was going on?

Second, I kindly want to ask all the trees what they contributed to the thread because I'm too lazy to read people these days.

Finally, I still want Whysper to defend herselves in thread.
I'm not sure what more to say in defense other than the obvious fact that the votes are based on a fake red claim that has already been outed pretty early on. Unfortunately those 2 who are inactive will probably just keep their votes on me. I'm hoping TwoPlayersAndAOnion will come to some sort of agreement among themselves. Though they may just keep the vote on me to protect themselves from getting voted out.
SeonRichard

Post by SeonRichard »

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:18 am
zone is...somewhere?

-CRichard

-CRichard
It's mainly a social read regarding Whysper. If they flip scum, then Onion isn't their partner in near100% of worlds.
Apparently I'm in a difference check with them, and their 1st flip proves that I'm not on their team.
FoolsGold same reason with Owl if we're up against the Mafia as one of the informed majorities.

-CRichard
Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:15 am
/unvote
I don't know if I can follow you because their negative vote is suspicious for me, and their attitude does not prove that they want to solve the game.
Your post made me think you voted Owl, but I checked and in fact your vote was on beancat

I'm really confused now, why did you unvote after the conversation with Nanook?
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

/vote TwoPlayersAndAOnion

Going to crossvote them since there's no reason for them to keep their vote on me after the fake red check was outed. Not sure why one of them couldn't unvote by now.

Also, their activity has severely dropped since their conversion. That's not a good sign about their new alignment. People are saying Town is informed minority in 2nd world.
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:22 am Then onion is an evil faction in terms of my wincon
Yeah, and according to the theory about Town being informed minority in 2nd world
Kurosaki Ichigo

SeonRichard wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:25 am
zone is...somewhere?

-CRichard

-CRichard
It's mainly a social read regarding Whysper. If they flip scum, then Onion isn't their partner in near100% of worlds.
Apparently I'm in a difference check with them, and their 1st flip proves that I'm not on their team.
FoolsGold same reason with Owl if we're up against the Mafia as one of the informed majorities.

-CRichard
What can you say about the others?
Kurosaki Ichigo

[VOTE: Twoplayersandaonion] aubergine
Whysper

Post by Whysper »

Millium wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:25 pm im not giving u that fruit, I am shooting someone before I get off'd
You can look any Whysper game and see almost the same gameplay regardless of their alignment
the only think notable is how good or bad their posts are when they post, like are there takes bad, are they good

their reasoning for not talking to Onion is essentially dumb, because whats the worse that can happen from them talking to someone in a chat
but again both slots are essentially no playing and one of them has 3 heads lol
On not talking with Onion, it is more that I have limited time for focusing on the game, I so I'd rather use it in the main thread than in a private chat with someone where I don't think things were going anywhere productive. They even admitted later that they'd been lying to me earlier on.

I'd rather discuss things with them and everyone else out in the open. Otherwise they just come back to the thread with their opinion and slant and say what they want about me.
SeonRichard

Post by SeonRichard »

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:34 am
SeonRichard wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:25 am
zone is...somewhere?

-CRichard

-CRichard

-CRichard
What can you say about the others?
If I were to say who I think is most likely uninformed, then it would be TownMisleaders, Tsumugi and Millium.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least a few neutral claims are fake, though the only one who flipped neutral is dead and that was their 1st flip.

-CRichard
SeonRichard

Post by SeonRichard »

For what it's worth, an Onion scum flip would clear Whysper of not being on the same team as them.
From experience, Whysper does have a history of being misyeeted as uninformed majority, so I'm not 100% on them being bad.
I should check the VC at some point to see if there are counter wagons. The last time I saw Whysper get misyeeted, she was a long way in the lead and there were no other contenders.
Reference: Trinity Blood Mafia on MC.

-CRichard
TreeReaper
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: N/A
Aka: Gorta + Solic

Post by TreeReaper »

Vote us if you want, but I am part of a hydra and won't reveal our alignment because it goes against Solic's wishes. We are a team and if you want you can kill us for it, but we have already put out the info we have. ~ Gorta
TreeReaper

Post by TreeReaper »

I'm also not particularly sure on Zone being a wolf. I feel like I'm decent at reading Zone and I don't think Zone is being any more scummy than usual? I supsect ATNL and I think I remember Onion being weird, but I'm legit sorry because I've been playing this game so poorly because I'm very confused and not much is making sense. It's hard to know who or what faction is actually evil. ~ Gorta
TreeReaper

Post by TreeReaper »

I think I remember why I wasn't liking ATNL, basically ATNL's comments like "my death doesn't help you, oh and you can all die" and the neutral claim itself doesn't sit well with me. To me it seemed that the slot was basically doing the most anti town things and saying "haha, I'm a noot". I don't think a good sided noot talks like ATNL did and even if ATNL is neutral it doesn't seem like they are trying to achieve a good win. ~ Gorta
TreeReaper

Post by TreeReaper »

**/vote ATNL** I need to sleep because I'm going somewhere tomorrow, so hopefully Solic can be here and I trust Solic's judgement if something comes up. ~ Gorta
osieorb18
The Mark
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: Any are fine

Post by osieorb18 »

Votecount
Voted (Votes): Voter

Whysper (4): TwoPlayersAndAOnion, TimHortons, DunkinDonuts, SeonRichard
TwoPlayersAndAOnion (3): Whysper, KurosakiIchigo
Millium (2): +2
KurosakiIchogo (1): OwlsWriteLetters
TreeReaper (1): FoolsGold
ATNoLeafia (1): TreeReaper
based (1): +1
Tsumugi (1): +1
OwlsWriteLetters (0): -1, Boquise
Not Voting (8): ATNoLeafia, based, beancat, Bee, FateShirou, Millium, TownMisleaders, Tsumugi

With 18 living non-exiled players, it takes 6 to eliminate via plurality at end of Day and 12 to eliminate via majority.

Checkpoint History:
DunkinDonuts
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by DunkinDonuts »

FoolsGold wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:56 pm "I am ashamed to have finally succumbed to temptation and became one of those people that make excel sheets of players for a mafia game" - Lemonfairy, 2022

I fully claimed villager, with wincon to kill spies and werewolves plus other not mentioned threats. Nothing changed.

Villager, spiiies and wolves, swear I said this
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

BTW, someone has a neighbourhood.
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Millium, if you claim who you're going to shoot, I can make sure it goes through,
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Whysper wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:09 am

My faction is Villager and my previous phase was 120/48. Wincon to defeat all threats to Villagers.
"all threats"?
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

osieorb18 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:35 am
Votecount

Not Voting (8): ATNoLeafia, based, beancat, Bee, FateShirou, Millium, TownMisleaders, Tsumugi

With 18 living non-exiled players, it takes 6 to eliminate via plurality at end of Day and 12 to eliminate via majority.

Checkpoint History:
where zone
TownMisleaders
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: Arctic & Vulgard

Post by TownMisleaders »

Whysper wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:02 am
TownMisleaders wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:52 am I believe that in the first world town is actually the uninformed majority and are told as such. mafia is the informed minority and are also told this

however, in the second world / core roles, whatever you want to call it, mafia is the uninformed majority and town is the informed minority

this is why no one has claimed mafia as their first alignment, and also why no one has claimed town as their core role
And is it usually or even always the case that someone with Town in the 1st world gets converted to Mafia in the 2nd?

I think people were saying there was a similar conversion from Rebel to Spies. Or is that something different? Like Spies would still be informed minority even in 2nd world?
no, if people who were uninformed in their first role were always uninformed in their second role then it defeats the entire point of the mechanic...
i'm pretty sure there is no correlation
TownMisleaders

Post by TownMisleaders »

TreeReaper wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:43 am I'm also not particularly sure on Zone being a wolf. I feel like I'm decent at reading Zone and I don't think Zone is being any more scummy than usual? I supsect ATNL and I think I remember Onion being weird, but I'm legit sorry because I've been playing this game so poorly because I'm very confused and not much is making sense. It's hard to know who or what faction is actually evil. ~ Gorta
brah he's literally outted
TownMisleaders

Post by TownMisleaders »

DunkinDonuts wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:23 am
Votecount

Checkpoint History:
where zone
he's been exiled by tilgarial like beancat and based were previously, so we can't vote him today
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

TownMisleaders wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:39 am
DunkinDonuts wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:23 am
Votecount

Checkpoint History:
where zone
he's been exiled by tilgarial like beancat and based were previously, so we can't vote him today
Appreciated
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Yo, that fuckin

the loved mechanic.

Kundo got inside information.

It's a player ability.

Somene targetted Owls
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Chaos is here!! Poison appears
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
TownMisleaders

Post by TownMisleaders »

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:52 am Chaos is here!! Poison appears
who the hell are you
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

NOT HER IN MY GAME
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

TownMisleaders wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:54 am
Poison wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:52 am Chaos is here!! Poison appears
who the hell are you
Your name is town Misleaders and you are questioning me? The audacity. Pray, who you are, hmm?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DunkinDonuts wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:55 am NOT HER IN MY GAME
Very bad, very bad. No sportsmanship.

[VOTE: DunkinDonuts] aubergine
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Who you got as mafia, girlie?

I ain't an option.

Also, you need a TLDR. I'm not the one doing it but the mechanical level of summat-I'm-not-allowed-to-say-ery is high
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Unlucky, I'm not allowed to be SR'd

Get better
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

I'm Kundo BTW
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Boq's also in this game and I think he's Town so try not to mislynch him.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DunkinDonuts wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:58 am Who you got as mafia, girlie?

I ain't an option.

Also, you need a TLDR. I'm not the one doing it but the mechanical level of summat-I'm-not-allowed-to-say-ery is high
your hatred for me speaks for your wolf blood you furry thing, you must have heard about my greatness.
DunkinDonuts

Post by DunkinDonuts »

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:00 am
DunkinDonuts wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:58 am Who you got as mafia, girlie?

I ain't an option.

your hatred for me speaks for your wolf blood you furry thing, you must have heard about my greatness.
"greatness"

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”