Ducktales mafia (heist submission)

Moderator: Community Team

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Ducktales mafia (heist submission)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

This is a 15 player game based around three third parties. Scrooge, Louie, and Glomgold are all in competition to possess the Lucky Coin. There are no other PRs in this setup.

Scrooge and Louie are town aligned and only win if town wins AND they possess the Lucky Coin. They do not have a chat but they do possess a shared vest--one NK against either of them will fail.

Glomgold is mafia aligned and only wins if mafia win AND he possesses the Lucky Coin. He will be informed who his partners are, they will not be told who he is). If the mafia try to NK him, the kill will fail and they will be told they attempted to kill Glomgold. A second NK attempt on him will succeed. At no point will he receive access to scum chat. If the rest of the mafia are dead, Glomgold inherits the NK.

The Lucky Coin will be randomly assigned to a non 3p player on n0. Each night that a 3p does not possess the coin, it will be randomly assigned to a player (it can be possessed by the same player on consecutive nights). The player possessing the Coin will not be informed (unless they are 3p, of course). The Coin will remove one vote from the person possessing it at EOD--this will not be reflected in the votecount, and will not effect the number of votes it takes to hammer the person possessing it. There are mechanisms in place to determine how the coin moves if the person holding it dies via TK or NK, these are not disclosed.

In a potential f3 with Glomgold, Scrooge, and Louie, the person who possesses the Coin will win, and the faction they are aligned with will also win. The other two will lose--for example, if scrooge possesses the coin, he will win, town will win, while mafia, Louie, and glomgold will lose.

3p will be given cover characters. Character claims are not tied to alignment (ie dewey can be mafia, black heron can be town, etc.). There are no other PRs or special mechanics in the game outside of the Lucky Coin and the 3p.

There will be 3 third parties, 10 VT, and 2 mafia goons.

This game will follow standard nanook rules, ~24/24 phases, hammer voting with plurality at deadline.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ducktales mafia (job submission)

Post by Syn »

why would mafia kill glomgold if his win con requires a mafia win?
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:37 am why would mafia kill glomgold if his win con requires a mafia win?
I don't want them to be able to bury kills intentionally in a milo/kilo situation.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

/in

Re: Ducktales mafia (heist submission)

@JaggedJimmyJay this is supposed to be a heist submission not a job, please adjust queues accordingly. Sorry, 3am brain is notably bad at labeling.

Oh my God I put it in the right subforum and still labeled it wrong, thats so much more embarrassing
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah you're good
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”