Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1

Grasslands (Racket Submission)

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi!

I have a game that I would love to run here on Cindy Kate! :cloud9:

It's a setup created by Cue5c from Personality Cafe, and it was ran there two times. It's one of my absolutely favorite setups to play ever! There are no special roles in the setup, but there is special yeet mechanics.

The mechanics of the game:
- There will be 13 players - 10 town and 3 mafia.
- All the roles will be vanilla.
- At night, there will be two destinations: The Grasslands, where the execution takes place, and The Tree House, where the players decide who will get the power to shoot a gun.
- The mafia will also have a nightly factional kill.

The day:
- Each day phase, all players vote for two players to be sent to The Grasslands. This will be the player that gets the most votes and the player who gets the least votes. One can only be executed by being sent to The Grasslands and not make it out alive.
(* If there is a tie in who gets the most vote, the player who got there first will be sent. If there is a tie in who gets the least votes, the player with the lowest post count number will be sent.)
- In addition to these two players who are voted into The Grasslands during the day, The Mafia will send a third player of their choice to join the two in the Grasslands. They can send any player not already chosen to go, including one of their own.

The night:
- The three players who are sent to The Grasslands will receive a Quick Topic chat only they can see. Each player sent here will have to submit a kill on one of the other two players to the host.
- Meanwhile, the rest of the players are sent to The Tree House. They will also receive a shared Quick Topic Chat. Here they will vote for one of the three players sent to the Grasslands. The player who gets the most vote will have their gun activated.
- Once you are sent to either the Grasslands or The Tree House, you will not be able to see what's going on in the place you're not at.
- At the end of every night, one player who was sent to The Grassland will have been eliminated and flipped. The two others survive.

---

It may sound complicated, but it works very well, and it's a lot of fun to play in my experience. ^^

Let me know if there is interest in running this setup! :beer:
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Grasslands (Racket Submission)

Post by Hally »

AAAAAHH YES
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

About time someone that isn’t me/jay/tsp runs one of these!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scirrus
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Scirrus »

This is the game we both need and deserve tbh tbh
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Yes I would love to play this again!
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Perc squad assembleeeeeeeeeeeeee
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”