Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

LGBT+ Mafia

Post by Alison »

LGBT+ Mafia
- This game is only open to those who self identify as a member of the LGBT+ community. I will not gatekeep who is and isn't LGBT, because I think doing so is evil. I ask that if you do not identify as a member of said community that you respect this rule and not sign up. Essentially, this is enforced on an honor system.

- There will be no flavor. I considered a few possible ideas for flavor and all of them felt like they would potentially upset people. Therefore there will not be any.

- The deadline will be 72 hours for a day phase and 24 hours for a night phase. The thread will be fully open for discussion at night, but obviously you can't vote for people during that phase. Deadlines will always end at exactly 8PM EST. Since all phases are in multiples of 24 hours, that means that 8PM EST is the only time you need to remember. That is when voting closes, when day starts, and your deadline to submit your night actions. Please voice your concerns in the thread if you'd like to change this time.

- Because I can't realistically find that many LGBT people, I'll be conservative and keep the setup at 8 players. If there is greater interest than expected I will adjust the setup so everyone can play. If this happens I will clearly announce it.

- The setup is completely open, and is as follows.

6 TOWN:
- 1x One-Shot Vigilante (once per game, can shoot someone during the night phase)
- 1x Innocent Child (you may have me confirm you as the Innocent Child once per game, during the day phase)
- 4x Vanilla Town

2 MAFIA:
- 1x Mafia Goon
- 1x Mafia Suicide Bomber (once per game, you may kill a target of your choice along with yourself during any phase)

I don't think this setup is imbalanced, but if you do, message me with your concerns and we can talk about it.

- You are permitted to claim anything you want, any time you want. I believe that the setup has enough checks against massclaiming to stop this from breaking the game.

- There will be no flips when a player dies.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 1

Re: LGBT+ Mafia

Post by cayvie »

i'm kinda interested
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

If you don't mind, Alison, give me a ping on Discord when sign-ups roll. Definitely interested, whether I can actually play depends on my IRL commitments.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I can't seem to edit my original post, but here is a new rule I thought up.

- An LGBT player may wish to play in this game without outing themselves as LGBT. Therefore, I will be accepting of alts playing in this game. You'll still have to arrange things and reveal your identity to the mods/admins to get your account approved, but I won't inquire into or publicize the real identities of any obvious alts that wish to sign up to the game.
Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:36 pm If you don't mind, Alison, give me a ping on Discord when sign-ups roll. Definitely interested, whether I can actually play depends on my IRL commitments.
I'll give everyone who's expressed interest in this thread a ping when signups open.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:05 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:36 pm If you don't mind, Alison, give me a ping on Discord when sign-ups roll. Definitely interested, whether I can actually play depends on my IRL commitments.
I'll give everyone who's expressed interest in this thread a ping when signups open.
Perfect, thanks Alison!
Hyena
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

I'd be interested in this! :D
Mistyx
Stool Pigeon
Preferred Pronouns: she/her or they/them