Moderator: Community Team

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Corrupt?! Mafia (SPECIAL GAME)

Post by leetic »

So this is a setup that was once used on Bulbagarden in the past. I have permission from the original host to host this game here. I will be making a few minor adjustments to the setup, but I will use the same basic ideas. The original game is here if you're interested: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.ph ... in.215854/

So in this game, a few of the mechanics are a bit different from what is typical of a mafia game. Instead of voting for who to lynch, you vote for someone who you think is town. That person will be given a gun for that night, which they can use to kill one person. In addition, instead of having a standard nightkill, the mafia uses poison to kill. A poisoned player will die at the end of the next day phase and can still vote but will be ineligible to receive a gun. Also, the same person can't receive a gun two days in a row, except at final three. Phases are 48/24.

A couple changes from the previous game:
- This will be NOC.
- This will be all vanilla (i.e., there won't be a cop)
- There will be more players than in the previous game (I'm thinking 13)
- Anyone who isn't poisoned can receive the gun at final three, even if they received a gun in the previous day phase (this change made for balance reasons)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Corrupt?! Mafia (SPECIAL GAME)

Post by MacDougall »

i ike it

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”