Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

MacGyver Mafia~ [SPEED GAME]

Post by S~V~S »

Civvies

MacGyver~ Cannot be NKed while Penny & Swiss Army Knife are alive *secret*

Swiss Army Knife~ Macs BFF~ sends messages to MacGyver periodically and goes into crisis mode should Penny find the bomb before she finds MacGyver *secret*

Duct Tape~ Does whatever Swiss Army knife cannot. Each day Swiss chooses the power Duct wields the next night~ if Swiss dies, the last power Duct has is permanent.

Ball of Twine ~ Holds things together when they are falling apart. Stops or switches a lynch once in the game

Chewing Gum~ stops air (and other gasses) from escaping when applied; so stops the nearly dead from being really dead, and rezzes one NKed player once in the game.

The Mullet~ MacGyvers tousled, highlighted Mullet looks perfect at all times. Attackers are blinded by its perfection~ Mullet lives through the first NK or Lynch, and can protect another player with its glory nightly

Paper Clip~ paper clips can be made into endless tools to stop whatever nefarious plot the baddies have in mind; blocks nightly

Magnifying Glass~ can see things others miss; can see who targeted a specific player that night

Chemistry Book~ Many things can be learned with SCIENCE :D The chemistry book gives a lecture in the thread each day. Do the facts come from the host, or the books author? No one knows~

Assorted Chemicals~ have assorted effects, unknown to the player. May stop night once in the game; however, there is a 25% chance the chemicals may have the opposite effect, multiplying night powers by two (all people who have night targets will have 2 the next night), or may stop the day once (with a 25% chance the votes will be turned on the people who cast them), OR may just PM "random" to the host one time in the game, and a random target will be hit with a random power (but there is a 75% chance the random target will not be a civvie) in addition to that nights regularly scheduled targeting.

Indies

Penny Parker~ Every Night Penny searches for MacGyver~ if she finds him, awesomeness ensues. If she finds Ticking bomb, not so much :(
Ticking Bomb~ Secret

Baddies

Psycho Family
Powers held in common, odd night kill, can choose from a list of powers each night, cannot use a power twice unless all powers have been used

Murdoc, The Freaking Nutjob
Ashton (his Sister)

HIT (Homicide International Trust)
Powers held in common, even night kill, can choose from a list of powers each night, cannot use a power twice unless all powers have been used

Nicolas Helman, Da Boss
Sonia Chapel, his Flunky
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: MacGyver Mafia~ [SPEED GAME]

Post by Mongoose »

Aww, I woulda liked this. Did it get played on another site?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It was played here. I lost. :(
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

An awesome game! Unfortunately, my team was crushed.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I won!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”