Urist (host)
64%

Total votes: 11
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day One

Post by Creature »

Kami wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:03 pm its easier to catch people slip day 1 or be wolfy in general than to indentify town, so no having so many reads kindaindicates they aren't real reads tbh
I strongly disagree with this. Wolves can very well do decent-looking posts especially in a postcapped game the enough to not look wolfy, but it's a lot harder for them to make posts that transpires town. Hence early townreads are stronger than early wolfreads.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gavial wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:18 pm Mac Dongull - Comes in first thing with the sheep vote, boy what a play!
Smacks em up next with that double deal town read.
Retracts that baby into the triple!
I question that guy about having those triples in mind for later and this boy hits me up with the “bad memory” excuse. Prob Town.
This looks so cringey.
WimL -
I like the 2 in one combo! Entrance + Reaction post.
Doesn’t really show signs of survival as told Syn straight up they wouldn’t be mad if WimL got hammered.
Calls my entrance post bad but has good justification for it. I’m just trying to go try hard this game though in my defence.
Gives Falcon a Town Lean and puts Esooa/Deli Town. I like how they are going about these early reads ignoring the fact they are susing + voting me.
I don't see how these are really town indicative.
Falcon -
Doesn’t like being third and wishes for more is what I’m getting from his entrance post.
Claims to Nanook he is town which from what I remember in a previous town game of his probably means he is town.
Has an issue with 5 town reads at once.
Well then he’s probably not going to like this post lol.
So why are you townreading Falcon again?
Deli -
Ah the good ol “I’m Nub on this site” approach.
Claims WimI spews himself later on in the game which is notable.
Other then that I don’t really notice much else except maybe the joke post regarding Kami with HK’s readslist.
Prob Nub town if I had to take a shot in the dark.
Pretty sure Deli is not a nub.
Nanook - Being Nanook
Here’s my solve:

GTH Top 7 Town:
Mac Dongull, Falcon, Hollowcat, WimL, Creature and Deli
6-Man PoE Scum Pool:
Syn, Ignoramus, Kami, Marmot, Esooa and Nanook because leftover.
Falcon and Deli townreads look kinda weird because it felt like you were wolfcasing them initially.
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by Deli »

I’m not a nub I just play with olds who don’t use some of this lingo >.< ppl nub clearing anyone are sus imo

In and out today, will try to do a reread this evening
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Aw man, I can't stand any more wall as both seemed weird.

I'm concerned about how NANOOK is being this brushed off.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:23 am Pretty sure hollowkatt is town.
I agree.
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:48 am Esooa focusing on meta reads is towny for her (regardless of the accuracy of the read) and probably not partnered with falcon. Doubt she comes in this way as a wolf.

Generally she's also pushing the game in a good direction and that's town-indicative of her. Agree with her takes on Deli (and also that she pointed out Deli as being somebody likely to get mistakenly misread is accurate and I +1 that).
Yeah, Esooa looks good so far.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gavial wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:47 am Creature @Creature
Other then my pop out, is there any other reason you have your vote on me?
I heard someone say your readslist seemed more a narration of events than real reads while your GTH reads look inconsistent with the explanations you used.

Also I'm not sure where else I can move my vote.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:16 am Creature - One thing I really dislike about Creature thus far is their post saying ""I think I townread..." and two posts later saying "I currently feel fairly good". I have 2 issues here. 1) Creature uses two adverbs to describe the second opinion. 2) Nothing really happened to support such a confidence change. I don't mind a bunch of townreads early, but I see this a means of doubling down when being questioned about it since the reads began as soft ones.
There was no confidence change. I use "fairly good" for smaller confidence as opposed to "pretty good" when I'm more confident. Also the adverbs I choose to use don't mean shit on reading me.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:38 pm @Creature What's your scum read on Nook?
Small one, but I think their popins are more likely to come from wolf. There also has been too much brushing off on him for ??? reasons.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:56 pm I’m not a nub I just play with olds who don’t use some of this lingo >.< ppl nub clearing anyone are sus imo
Yeah, that read from Gavial seemed like a pocket attempt and I'm pretty sure there have been others. Who else was nub clearing you though?
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Gavial »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:09 pm I have some thoughts on gavial but I'm struggling to parse how much of it is personality indicative.

@Gavial would you mind linking merecent games where you're town and scum that you think are representative of your play?
Try the Fallout one and the elder scrolls one I recently just had
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

Gavial wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:15 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:09 pm I have some thoughts on gavial but I'm struggling to parse how much of it is personality indicative.

@Gavial would you mind linking merecent games where you're town and scum that you think are representative of your play?
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:19 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:15 pm

:haha:
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

After looking at the size of the fallout game I've decided I don't like meta reads any more.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Gavial, talk to me some more about some of your reads please.

For example, I'm looking at your wall and this is what you say about Falcon.

"Falcon -
Doesn’t like being third and wishes for more is what I’m getting from his entrance post.
Claims to Nanook he is town which from what I remember in a previous town game of his probably means he is town.
Well then he’s probably not going to like this post lol."

And that's all you say, all information with no comment on it. Then you put him in your top 7 towns (which I assume is unordered) and I'm trying to understand... what actually is your read here? What elevates Falcon over Nanook/Esooa who you seem to have pretty much as null?

Would you be able to order your town and wolf reads lists for me please? Just so I can see where you're at within those two groupings? If there are any changes since that post, could you lmk what they are and why please?

Like, you're clearly putting effort in here but I'm really struggling to see what you're thinking and I'd really appreciate the clarification you could give here!
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think I have a narrative that fits for me now. Gavial comes into the game with a strong desire to tryhard immediately. Under this self pressure they make posts that are probably rushed / half baked like post 18 and the first wall. It reads as a player who is trying to put more effort in at a time they aren't confident to make meaningful content.

But the fact is that they came in wanting to tryhard is obvious and their self-definition of tryharding for this game has involved solving, no matter how confusing I find some of those solving posts, and not agenda pushing. You don't come into this game thinking "I want to powerwolf to the top of my capacity" and post a PoE that contains half of the game, for example. This just seems like a case of trying to do too much solving with too much info, making posts that feel fairly rushed, getting flak for it, getting burned out and mostly dipping. This is a narrative that really only works if Gavial is town.

So I think this is probably just town, I'd like to hear their response to my above post still though.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

I'm gonna tell Gavial we can keep Wiml until end game in scum chat now

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:53 pm Gavial, talk to me some more about some of your reads please.

"Falcon -

And that's all you say, all information with no comment on it. Then you put him in your top 7 towns (which I assume is unordered) and I'm trying to understand... what actually is your read here? What elevates Falcon over Nanook/Esooa who you seem to have pretty much as null?

Would you be able to order your town and wolf reads lists for me please? Just so I can see where you're at within those two groupings? If there are any changes since that post, could you lmk what they are and why please?

Like, you're clearly putting effort in here but I'm really struggling to see what you're thinking and I'd really appreciate the clarification you could give here!
He prolly read my 1st post where I clearly state that I'm town.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Nook is just frozen tbh, howling too
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Deli hasn't done a single wolfy things what so ever, and her tone is squeaky clean
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm I think I have a narrative that fits for me now. Gavial comes into the game with a strong desire to tryhard immediately. Under this self pressure they make posts that are probably rushed / half baked like post 18 and the first wall. It reads as a player who is trying to put more effort in at a time they aren't confident to make meaningful content.

But the fact is that they came in wanting to tryhard is obvious and their self-definition of tryharding for this game has involved solving, no matter how confusing I find some of those solving posts, and not agenda pushing. You don't come into this game thinking "I want to powerwolf to the top of my capacity" and post a PoE that contains half of the game, for example. This just seems like a case of trying to do too much solving with too much info, making posts that feel fairly rushed, getting flak for it, getting burned out and mostly dipping. This is a narrative that really only works if Gavial is town.

So I think this is probably just town, I'd like to hear their response to my above post still though.

I think you overclear people and that doesn’t make you wrong here, but I do think this is really conditional on you assuming they wanted to try hard because they are town. Ime wolves can try hard too, it’s just a matter of whether you think gavial is doing it deceptively or not— I don’t really have a read on them, this is my first time playing with them, so I wouldn’t lean town just for this and it does sound like a constructed narrative.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

oh well, I also am here to say igno is bussing him
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Kami wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:18 pm Deli hasn't done a single wolfy things what so ever, and her tone is squeaky clean
Well don’t clear me on tone >.< is my wolf game that bad? Or is this tmi?
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

I need to go back and read or you can just explain the case a little more, and who is their third?
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:44 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 am Alright I've just reviewed the rules myself and something I noticed but

- Votes have to be cast in the thread but not on the poll.
- Tied vote = Sleep.

So if wagons are close please be careful about accidentally causing a tie for this reason (either somebody postcapped mistakenly thinking they can vote silently when they can't or someone not using the poll and vote counts getting muddled).

Ugh, that's even worse, so if we're post-capped, we can't change our vote.

Alright, that's something to play around.
I don’t understand— so voting in the pole is not casting a vote? Is it just [/V ?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:44 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:38 pm falcon is so mafia
What does the game look like to you if I'm town?

Oh and I am btw. Lock. It. In.
it looks literally exactly the same except you'd be town
That's pretty weak.

I'm not sure if you're scum or just bad at reading me. I'll let ya know when I figure it out
I'm neither. You haven't called a single person mafia. In 1984 you were so eager to call people mafia you called two people mafia and together immediately in a game with at most 1 mafia. You point out things you don't like but you don't say they're mafia for it. You're reserved to the point you're sheeping HK. Your focus is primarily on my read on you
here. I had less confidence after a couple things but at this point lots of people are being towny so I think falcon is by far the most likely hit
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

:scared:
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

Lol, you thought so too?

I was put off by igno making post-flip town clears from it though.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:45 am Wrt Creature, I think complaining about the low post cap multie times is towny. I can see a wolf complaining about it once or twice but when I'm seeing multiple complaints in the same vein I'm thinking this is a town who feels that their ability to solve has been impeded by the cap. A wolf I feel would care less about the cap at this stage given that it doesn't really impede their ability to push their goals because what wolf agenda are you unable to push because of the postcap at SoD1? But the big insistence on post cap being bad and every post must count makes me thing this is just a town feeling their solving is cramped by the cap.

See, like this feels like over clearing. Why wouldn’t a wolf be able to complain about post cap?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:40 pm :scared:

Lol, you thought so too?

igno is a compulsive busser
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 188

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:15 pm Sorry three people.

Note to self for later. Creature, Falcon, Hollowkatt are town.

Which one of these did you initially forget and add later?
Hollowkatt
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:34 pm I think I can townread Falcon, Wiml, hollowkatt, Syn and Deli. The rest I don't know.
I think I might have been too quick to townread Wiml and Deli here although I thought they had town energy prior to this post. Syn at least I could relate to their posts and so it was easier for me to townread them.
This feels Hedgy to me tbh

► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 188

Post by MacDougall »

Kami wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:15 pm Nook is just frozen tbh, howling too
All I saw is an unvote post and you're right.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Why does nook keep insulting the mod? Are they friends and that’s a joke or something? It just feels mean from an outside perspective :0 also doesn’t contribute to the game at all so like uhg
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:27 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm I think I have a narrative that fits for me now. Gavial comes into the game with a strong desire to tryhard immediately. Under this self pressure they make posts that are probably rushed / half baked like post 18 and the first wall. It reads as a player who is trying to put more effort in at a time they aren't confident to make meaningful content.

I think you overclear people and that doesn’t make you wrong here, but I do think this is really conditional on you assuming they wanted to try hard because they are town. Ime wolves can try hard too, it’s just a matter of whether you think gavial is doing it deceptively or not— I don’t really have a read on them, this is my first time playing with them, so I wouldn’t lean town just for this and it does sound like a constructed narrative.
Yeah, I absolutely do over clear people (or at least overstate my reads on people sometimes to get stronger reactions) but it usually means that people are more likely to find the faults in my reads! And to respond to your Creature post in the same message since this one is taking you a while to post, it's pretty much the same case as this. If it gets to the point where I find most players to be very likely town, I raise the bar (I never order my reads into named categories, just most likely town group, next most likely top group, etc so somebody is always at the bottom if I keep finding reasons to clear more people).

In the case of Gavial, think of it this way:

- It's practically 100% certain that Gavial approached this game with the intention to tryhard.

What does tryharding mean as town and how is that different to tryharding as a wolf? These are my own personal approaches when I want to tryhard that I'm broadly applying here.

- Tryharding as town is solving hard and finding wolves. (Important: Sometimes trying too hard too early with too little evidence results in bad / rushed looking posting or burnout.)
- Tryharding as a wolf consists of one main thing: pushing the wolf agenda and generally in this case I think some sort of attempt to get widely townread would also be applicable.

So we are left with two narratives:

- Gavial is town and tryharding. They are showing the typical behaviour that I listed under the first bullet point.
- Gavial is a wolf and tryharding. They are not attempting to push any real agenda besides maybe a wolf read on Syn that they aren't pushing particularly hard? They dropped off for unknown reasons. They are making posts for the explicit purpose of getting townread then, surely? But if that's the case and these posts are crafted to evict such a response from people then is wolf-Gavial really unaware of how to be perceived this way that they split their reads list into only two categories? They have categories like falcon that are completely IIoA? In this case, they must be aware that the post they're making presumably for the sole reason to look good and get towncred has content that is actually surface level very wolfy and therefore invalidated their entire game approach?

I think that first option fits much easier so tl;dr I think Gavial's approach to this game is towny and that they're likely just town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

At least you'll get to learn what crow tastes like
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:44 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:40 pm :scared:

Lol, you thought so too?

igno is a compulsive busser
Yeah that's exactly why it pinged me so strongly and why I asked them to explain their falcon read earlier.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm

I don't really give a fuck if we miss day 1. So this means nothing to me at all
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm
Kami wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:18 pm Deli hasn't done a single wolfy things what so ever, and her tone is squeaky clean
Well don’t clear me on tone >.< is my wolf game that bad? Or is this tmi?
idk any meta on you tbh, im clearing you based on gut like usual lol
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

vote nook go next
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm

I don't really give a fuck if we miss day 1. So this means nothing to me at all
Well given you've already stated that your game reads don't change at all when I flip green, I am completely unsurprised by this attitude.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Urist »

Vote Count 1.2

Wiml (2) - MacDougall, Syn
Deli (2) - hollowkatt, falcon45ca
Gavial (1) - Creature
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (1) - Kami
falcon45ca (1) - Esooa
Syn (1) - Gavial
Creature (1) - Marmot

Not Voting (4) - Deli, ignoramus, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Wiml

Current Post Counts

Wiml - 29
falcon45ca - 27
Creature - 26
hollowkatt - 23
Gavial - 22
Syn - 22
Deli - 21
Esooa - 20
Kami - 16
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 10
ignoramus - 7
MacDougall - 6
Marmot - 6
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm

Yeah, I absolutely do over clear people (or at least overstate my reads on people sometimes to get stronger reactions) but it usually means that people are more likely to find the faults in my reads! And to respond to your Creature post in the same message since this one is taking you a while to post, it's pretty much the same case as this. If it gets to the point where I find most players to be very likely town, I raise the bar (I never order my reads into named categories, just most likely town group, next most likely top group, etc so somebody is always at the bottom if I keep finding reasons to clear more people).

- It's practically 100% certain that Gavial approached this game with the intention to tryhard.

What does tryharding mean as town and how is that different to tryharding as a wolf? These are my own personal approaches when I want to tryhard that I'm broadly applying here.

- Tryharding as town is solving hard and finding wolves. (Important: Sometimes trying too hard too early with too little evidence results in bad / rushed looking posting or burnout.)
- Tryharding as a wolf consists of one main thing: pushing the wolf agenda and generally in this case I think some sort of attempt to get widely townread would also be applicable.

- Gavial is town and tryharding. They are showing the typical behaviour that I listed under the first bullet point.
- Gavial is a wolf and tryharding. They are not attempting to push any real agenda besides maybe a wolf read on Syn that they aren't pushing particularly hard? They dropped off for unknown reasons. They are making posts for the explicit purpose of getting townread then, surely? But if that's the case and these posts are crafted to evict such a response from people then is wolf-Gavial really unaware of how to be perceived this way that they split their reads list into only two categories? They have categories like falcon that are completely IIoA? In this case, they must be aware that the post they're making presumably for the sole reason to look good and get towncred has content that is actually surface level very wolfy and therefore invalidated their entire game approach?

I think that first option fits much easier so tl;dr I think Gavial's approach to this game is towny and that they're likely just town.
I atleast understand your logic more, even if it isn’t the vibes I’m getting. Wiml you’re wonderful and also the most, I kinda hope you are a wolf lol
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm not decided on falcon yet but he is ironically probably the same alignment as igno.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Falcon > nook for lunch, but nook hasn’t really actually done /anything/, wolfy or otherwise iirc so :shrug:
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:13 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm

I atleast understand your logic more, even if it isn’t the vibes I’m getting. Wiml you’re wonderful and also the most, I kinda hope you are a wolf lol
Thank you and so are you! I really wish I could make posts like that as a wolf and honestly I'll try to practise how to in the future.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:53 pm Gavial, talk to me some more about some of your reads please.

"Falcon -

Look at Bolded

Ordered Highest to Lowest:
WimL
Deli
Mac Dongull
Hollowcat
Falcon
Creature

Also note to self: just realized I should have a 5 man PoE and not 6 because I accidentally counted myself as one of the 7 self consciously.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Needless to say I also agree with Esooa to VETO Deli today.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by hollowkatt »

good thing nobody cares about vetos
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:45 am Wrt Creature, I think complaining about the low post cap multie times is towny. I can see a wolf complaining about it once or twice but when I'm seeing multiple complaints in the same vein I'm thinking this is a town who feels that their ability to solve has been impeded by the cap. A wolf I feel would care less about the cap at this stage given that it doesn't really impede their ability to push their goals because what wolf agenda are you unable to push because of the postcap at SoD1? But the big insistence on post cap being bad and every post must count makes me thing this is just a town feeling their solving is cramped by the cap.
Its actually scummy

Complaining about the cap, determining to just ignore it, then making all of 11 posts is >rand scum

That said their catch up was OK enough, creature will be fairly obvious over time imo so giving them some space for now
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”