Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by Marmot »

CREATURE IS FROZEN AND CRYING IN WOLFCHAT

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:28 pm Technically that post said that Wilgy and falcon probably aren't paired, but I do recall saying around that time that I think that Wilgy is town.
Ok, well sorry for being illiterate I guess, but at least my guacamole is chunky
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:29 pm CREATURE IS FROZEN AND CRYING IN WOLFCHAT
Yeah, except only FROZEN and CRYING is capitalised
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

My Mac is British tbh
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:28 pm Gg I was Katze
Is that meming just you inflating your post count?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyway, I do think that Creature's argument to elim me because I am frozen is not a good one. If it's a pressure vote to get me to post content, fine, but I hope he's willing to reconsider at least.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I haven’t played much lately but my conception of the Wilgy Experience is that as mafia he’s less peepeepoopoo
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:09 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:57 pm
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:02 am

67% town, I don't think scum Mac would push my ML so hard. I'd say his gut feel is real, it's just wrong.
yeah but like, as town I'm never wrong on you so you shouldn't think I'm town lol
Can anyone vouch for Mac never being wrong as town about falcon?

Gth I’d say I’m townleaning mac, and scumleaning falcon so considering following that vote but I have reservations as I always think falcon is scum and have been wrong
Have you played with scum!Falcon?
Yes
👍

Are you scumleaning Falcon due to that past experience, or what's feeding that scumlean?
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:01 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:16 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:12 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:59 pm So I'm just disquieted. It's like wearing a set of clothes and feeling like they just don't fit properly even though they do. Keep tugging at them, because you can't take them off now you're out in public.

All you can do is tug.
How do you feel about the two people holding wagons right now; Creature and Falcon?
I thought one of them was wolf and I should stick to that tbh.

Who's your top 5 "People to yeet" rn Seanzie?
Can you explain a bit more? "one of them is wolf" isn't much of a take.

I will answer you after you give a satisfactory answer to me. You haven't yet this game, and I don't give to those who only take.
Explicitly I wolfread Falcon rn.

The "I thought one of them was wolf" was referencing that I was voting for one earlier in Falcon.

I wasn't saying "It's w/v"

I'm saying "Damn I sus Falcon."
Was it his Creature push that first got your attention, or were you suspicious of Falcon before then? Because I don't remember you reacting to my vote or Mac's vote.
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:57 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:24 pm I still don't get the Nate townreads. From which weirdverse did they come from?
I kind of agree with this. I have found Nate extremely null and don't get why so many are putting them north-of-null. They are present, and don't feel uncomfortable, but they also aren't really doing anything townie. Asking a lot of questions, but I don't know what they're doing with the answers.
I've been mostly poking at others' Falcon reads because I get nervous when a wagon forms behind me. But it seems to be a scumread that's shared by more than 3 other people, which at least means there are other townies with that opinion and it's not just wolves patting me on the head so I'll continue pushing a misyeet.

I asked you a question in my larger post, it might have gotten buried:
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.
("her" being Alison)
I can see a lot of attention defending Falcon (At least how I see it)
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 am JJJ def has better scum reads than me right now, & Nate's vote is lazy.

Of the 2, Nate is my pick for scum. Jay feels like he's trying to get towny activity out of me with his vote.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Maf are kinda letting town do their work for them currently, with a town voice in their crew.

So 1 Maf amongst the more vocal, with 1 -2 amongst the mid level contributors and 1-2 amongst the slanking players
Is this just a different way of saying the team is me / Sean / Marmot again?
Did you ever find the time to give me an update on the game/reads from your perspective? I asked you about it yesterday and I know you said you were still catching up.
I did not, no. There are still a few pages from yesterday during the (US) day that I haven't read, but I have more time today to catch up the rest of the way and stay current. I'll give you some thoughts, though, starting off with @JaggedJimmyJay's request for 4 town names. My top town would be JJJ, Mac, Boq, and Lucy. I know that has significant overlap with "most active". But JJJ and Boq both seem to be doing their own thing and solving independently while also making sure the overall thread state is moving in a positive direction. None of JJJ/Mac/Boq seem all that concerned with triangulating their reads so they match up (as one example, Boq's early town leans had overlap with Mac's early scum leans). Lucy I still just think is town from overall comfort level and tone. I think she'd be more self-conscious about not having reads as a wolf, especially when Mac was prodding her about it.

The tier below that (call it town leans) I'd put you (Sean) and Alison. You've trended up for me. I kind of vibed with Falcon's early read of you being "stiff", but that was mostly Day 0. I think Day 1 your pushes have made sense to me and you're poking at things in a solvey way. I had some initial concern that you were trying to keep Lucy in the POE, but you explained why Mac townleaning her stood out to you, so fine. Alison I'm townleaning at this point mostly from overlap between our town and scum piles, and she's been broadly engaging with players in the game rather than keeping a narrow focus. Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.

Some flavor of null on Creature/Dizzy/Ender/Fingersplints/Marmot. Of those it bothers me the most that I don't have a read on Ender. In our qualifier he projected a lot of solving towniness that I don't see here, but he was also a wolf in that game, so I'm not sure how to apply that meta. Creature I haven't gotten any specific pings from; seems like there's concern that their lack of activity is telling, but I have no meta there. So I think those are my two nulls that I want to sort in some fashion.

That leaves Falcon/Rondo/Wilgy as POE, which I really don't think is the exact team because that would be wild. I'm still fine with my Falcon vote, the only thing that makes me paranoid is how many people seem to agree with me. With both Falcon and Rondo they're in my POE because I get hints of agenda poking through the fluff. Wilgy's mostly here from, well, process of elimination, but I also didn't like his reaction to a towncore forming and asked him for more thoughts on that.
But here you still put both me and him in your POE.

Is this +Equity defending a partner?

If I am wrong please feel free to tell me more of your thought process

You also didnt answer my last question to you

viewtopic.php?p=928156#p928156
I'm slightly confused. You think I've been defending Falcon?

And thanks for bumping your question. For you the hint of agenda I'm talking about is mostly when you echoed Sean's push back against Lucy being in the town leans. I'm paying special attention to anything that seems like it could be attempts to keep the POE open (or other people signal boosting such attempts). I've liked your recent content more though, honestly. Especially poking for more from Falcon, Ender, Marmot, and Creature. That's agenda that I can get behind.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rondo, how do you have 278 posts already today, wtf

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:29 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:28 pm Gg I was Katze
Is that meming just you inflating your post count?
Both.

I notice I'm soon celebrating post number 10 000. Which is cool.

Got to make the last 50 count.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:09 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:57 pm
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 am

yeah but like, as town I'm never wrong on you so you shouldn't think I'm town lol
Can anyone vouch for Mac never being wrong as town about falcon?

Gth I’d say I’m townleaning mac, and scumleaning falcon so considering following that vote but I have reservations as I always think falcon is scum and have been wrong
Have you played with scum!Falcon?
Yes
👍

Are you scumleaning Falcon due to that past experience, or what's feeding that scumlean?
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:01 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:16 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:12 pm

How do you feel about the two people holding wagons right now; Creature and Falcon?
I thought one of them was wolf and I should stick to that tbh.

Who's your top 5 "People to yeet" rn Seanzie?
Can you explain a bit more? "one of them is wolf" isn't much of a take.

I will answer you after you give a satisfactory answer to me. You haven't yet this game, and I don't give to those who only take.
Explicitly I wolfread Falcon rn.

The "I thought one of them was wolf" was referencing that I was voting for one earlier in Falcon.

I wasn't saying "It's w/v"

I'm saying "Damn I sus Falcon."
Was it his Creature push that first got your attention, or were you suspicious of Falcon before then? Because I don't remember you reacting to my vote or Mac's vote.
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:57 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:24 pm I still don't get the Nate townreads. From which weirdverse did they come from?
I kind of agree with this. I have found Nate extremely null and don't get why so many are putting them north-of-null. They are present, and don't feel uncomfortable, but they also aren't really doing anything townie. Asking a lot of questions, but I don't know what they're doing with the answers.
I've been mostly poking at others' Falcon reads because I get nervous when a wagon forms behind me. But it seems to be a scumread that's shared by more than 3 other people, which at least means there are other townies with that opinion and it's not just wolves patting me on the head so I'll continue pushing a misyeet.

I asked you a question in my larger post, it might have gotten buried:
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.
("her" being Alison)
I can see a lot of attention defending Falcon (At least how I see it)
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 am JJJ def has better scum reads than me right now, & Nate's vote is lazy.

Of the 2, Nate is my pick for scum. Jay feels like he's trying to get towny activity out of me with his vote.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Maf are kinda letting town do their work for them currently, with a town voice in their crew.

So 1 Maf amongst the more vocal, with 1 -2 amongst the mid level contributors and 1-2 amongst the slanking players
Is this just a different way of saying the team is me / Sean / Marmot again?
Did you ever find the time to give me an update on the game/reads from your perspective? I asked you about it yesterday and I know you said you were still catching up.
I did not, no. There are still a few pages from yesterday during the (US) day that I haven't read, but I have more time today to catch up the rest of the way and stay current. I'll give you some thoughts, though, starting off with @JaggedJimmyJay's request for 4 town names. My top town would be JJJ, Mac, Boq, and Lucy. I know that has significant overlap with "most active". But JJJ and Boq both seem to be doing their own thing and solving independently while also making sure the overall thread state is moving in a positive direction. None of JJJ/Mac/Boq seem all that concerned with triangulating their reads so they match up (as one example, Boq's early town leans had overlap with Mac's early scum leans). Lucy I still just think is town from overall comfort level and tone. I think she'd be more self-conscious about not having reads as a wolf, especially when Mac was prodding her about it.

The tier below that (call it town leans) I'd put you (Sean) and Alison. You've trended up for me. I kind of vibed with Falcon's early read of you being "stiff", but that was mostly Day 0. I think Day 1 your pushes have made sense to me and you're poking at things in a solvey way. I had some initial concern that you were trying to keep Lucy in the POE, but you explained why Mac townleaning her stood out to you, so fine. Alison I'm townleaning at this point mostly from overlap between our town and scum piles, and she's been broadly engaging with players in the game rather than keeping a narrow focus. Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.

Some flavor of null on Creature/Dizzy/Ender/Fingersplints/Marmot. Of those it bothers me the most that I don't have a read on Ender. In our qualifier he projected a lot of solving towniness that I don't see here, but he was also a wolf in that game, so I'm not sure how to apply that meta. Creature I haven't gotten any specific pings from; seems like there's concern that their lack of activity is telling, but I have no meta there. So I think those are my two nulls that I want to sort in some fashion.

That leaves Falcon/Rondo/Wilgy as POE, which I really don't think is the exact team because that would be wild. I'm still fine with my Falcon vote, the only thing that makes me paranoid is how many people seem to agree with me. With both Falcon and Rondo they're in my POE because I get hints of agenda poking through the fluff. Wilgy's mostly here from, well, process of elimination, but I also didn't like his reaction to a towncore forming and asked him for more thoughts on that.
But here you still put both me and him in your POE.

Is this +Equity defending a partner?

If I am wrong please feel free to tell me more of your thought process

You also didnt answer my last question to you

viewtopic.php?p=928156#p928156
I'm slightly confused. You think I've been defending Falcon?

And thanks for bumping your question. For you the hint of agenda I'm talking about is mostly when you echoed Sean's push back against Lucy being in the town leans. I'm paying special attention to anything that seems like it could be attempts to keep the POE open (or other people signal boosting such attempts). I've liked your recent content more though, honestly. Especially poking for more from Falcon, Ender, Marmot, and Creature. That's agenda that I can get behind.
Thats how I was reading it tone wise. Text leaves much to be desired. Maybe I need to re-read those posts and remove my suspicion
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm I haven’t played much lately but my conception of the Wilgy Experience is that as mafia he’s less peepeepoopoo
Yeah, except for that one time with all the roles and he town bossed the whole game and it was kind of awesome and I was so confused as to why I had played 10 games of Wilgy saying peepeepoopoo before that.

Oh, Wilgy. That little rascal.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:28 pm Dizzy is drfunky and gay

Creature is now frozen.
No, I'm bored.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm Rondo, how do you have 278 posts already today, wtf
oh wow, it really gets away from me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Looks like we've settled on a falcon lynch anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Did Ender actually just leave his vote on me when I no posted? What kind of cringe level is that? Like A GAZILLION.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm Anyway, I do think that Creature's argument to elim me because I am frozen is not a good one. If it's a pressure vote to get me to post content, fine, but I hope he's willing to reconsider at least.
Guess I won't get you lynched today so you'll get a couple more days to post content.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:33 pm Did Ender actually just leave his vote on me when I no posted? What kind of cringe level is that? Like A GAZILLION.
to be fair. I had my vote on you till you replied to my question when you were no posting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:33 pm Looks like we've settled on a falcon lynch anyway.
Unless...
:mafia:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 pm I haven’t played much lately but my conception of the Wilgy Experience is that as mafia he’s less peepeepoopoo
I hosted a game with him as mafia semi-recently (Coffia), his Day 1 start included lots of peepee poopoo, but he transitioned to attempting to defend himself when he was put under pressure. He was eventually yeeted Day 1.

In Team Fortress, he quite literally posted nothing but mphhhmpm pmmphmh mphmhp for most of the game as mafia.

In Philo 2 Mafia, Wilgy did have some peepee poopoo, but on Day 2, he made an incredibly astute post summarizing the game state and what we should do, which was enough to (correctly) remove him from the POE, and direct us in the right direction.

This game, I would lean more towards Philo 2 than the others on meta.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Thoughts on Ender?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Creature is now frozen.
No, I'm bored.
Can you answer my question please?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:33 pm Did Ender actually just leave his vote on me when I no posted? What kind of cringe level is that? Like A GAZILLION.
to be fair. I had my vote on you till you replied to my question when you were no posting
Well, I hope you had fun while it lasted.

And I don't see how that helps Ender's case, cause that was cringe as well.

Two cringes doesn't make a swag.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:34 pm
I hosted a game with him as mafia semi-recently (Coffia), his Day 1 start included lots of peepee poopoo, but he transitioned to attempting to defend himself when he was put under pressure. He was eventually yeeted Day 1.

In Team Fortress, he quite literally posted nothing but mphhhmpm pmmphmh mphmhp for most of the game as mafia.

In Philo 2 Mafia, Wilgy did have some peepee poopoo, but on Day 2, he made an incredibly astute post summarizing the game state and what we should do, which was enough to (correctly) remove him from the POE, and direct us in the right direction.

Hahahahahahahaha
@DrWilgy I love you
Div 1 Medic
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think I care for a Marmot chop today
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:34 pmIn Team Fortress, he quite literally posted nothing but mphhhmpm pmmphmh mphmhp for most of the game as mafia.
See. This is what we all should aspire too. Post verbal
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:36 pm I don't think I care for a Marmot chop today

Good.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm outposting Marmot with my amazing content
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:35 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Creature is now frozen.
No, I'm bored.
Can you answer my question please?
The melting point of water is 32 °F. [...] and that's why Marmot is frozen.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That's a much more developed view of the meta than I have to offer here, so I will concede the point :smile:

I am thinking of recent things like Talking Heads Mafia when mafia Wilgy did extensive vote analysis or the like

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What's the melting point of guacamole?

Inquiring minds would like to know...
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I got to go to bed before Alison or someone will call my posts fake or too much *big sigh*
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm I'm outposting Marmot with my amazing content

I can't belive the critter who was FROZEN and CRYING in wolfchat is catching up with you

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh just noticed Marmot has a wagon
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm What's the melting point of guacamole?

it's already liquid bruh

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
This is good, because now you can justify you vote justifiably.

And only Judy can judge you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:38 pm Oh just noticed Marmot has a wagon
having some difficulty following your brain Creature

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:38 pm I got to go to bed before Alison or someone will call my posts fake or too much *big sigh*
these posts are fake and/or too much
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm What's the melting point of guacamole?

it's already liquid bruh
Wow, you're so smart.

But I left my guacamole on Marmot, and he's FROZEN.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Should we lynch falcon or rand a dice between all alive players? Maybe the dice has a better chance of hitting wolf than town's reads.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm

That's a much more developed view of the meta than I have to offer here, so I will concede the point :smile:

I am thinking of recent things like Talking Heads Mafia when mafia Wilgy did extensive vote analysis or the like

Wilgy got away in that game with reviewing every single post that each player had made through I think Day 2, and given each of them point values based on how townie it was.

I thought it was clever.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeh

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:39 pm
having some difficulty following your brain Creature
I'm having difficulty following the game.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:38 pm

it's already liquid bruh
I.... don't like the sound of this guacamole.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why would should we launch falcon into the sun?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Katze is Dizzy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Can't wolves just be among the low hanging who got townread early (lucy, Boquise, idk who else)?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think I'd lynch falcon over Marmot here.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:41 pm Why would should we launch falcon into the sun?
summary

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Hustles”