Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:51 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:09 am Yeah ok I’ll sheep alison
>rand town unless I'm completely misunderstanding why he moved from scumreading to sheeping me.
I don't understand it. Looks like he likes that you said you're voting scum.
I read it as being paranoid that I was trying to get town killed for free, but being more confident the read was legit when ted agreed.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:27 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 amHey all.
No weird posting style???

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
?siht od I fi tahW

Or this?

ņĨ Ų ²ōíŋļ šÐ©· °ĸ ç·ÐññŊ ÙōšĹŋŲ²ÐĸŕĂ Ýņ ½ō ō½· ÙņíŋĂ íĀļ·ĨÝĸé½ļ ŗ· ŕ¿ŕç! ŲÝ ÈIJéÈ ÀáÐÈ ýņÜ àÐĀĸ? áÜá? IJíá?
oh god no
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 am Re: Essoa. Post #84, it reads like she's comfortable with Mac being scum, for why the question about Mac distancing himself from her after a perceived awkward entrance? Town doesn't distance, and she seems to be tacitly accepting that Macs scum.

The question also appears to defend Mac, as it implies that distancing so soon over an awkward entrance is not an ideal strategy for Maf.
yes, in that post I'm giving a perspective where mac and I are both mafia, so that I can say Alison's reasons for thinking we both are, are incorrect. Mac wouldn't need to distance from me after 1 post like that, so it's not true that because of it we're both mafia.
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 am Re: Essoa. Post #84, it reads like she's comfortable with Mac being scum, for why the question about Mac distancing himself from her after a perceived awkward entrance? Town doesn't distance, and she seems to be tacitly accepting that Macs scum.

The question also appears to defend Mac, as it implies that distancing so soon over an awkward entrance is not an ideal strategy for Maf.
yes, in that post I'm giving a perspective where mac and I are both mafia, so that I can say Alison's reasons for thinking we both are, are incorrect. Mac wouldn't need to distance from me after 1 post like that, so it's not true that because of it we're both mafia.
What's your take on Mac? What's your take on Alison?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Mac hasn't said much, seems NAI. Not sure Alison's range as mafia and she hasn't said anything that gives off really town vibes but I don't think a mafia comes into the thread giving strong confident reads so slight town so far
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Mac hasn't said much, seems NAI. Not sure Alison's range as mafia and she hasn't said anything that gives off really town vibes but I don't think a mafia comes into the thread giving strong confident reads so slight town so far
You said earlier that you Mac was discrediting you asap cuz' otherwise you'd sniff him out as wolf. You no longer feel this way?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I was just posting shit 4fun, that wasn't serious
Alison

Post by Alison »

A likely story
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 am
Poison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:50 pm i just had this dream where we were playing some dnd/roleplaying game. nanook was the host and there were 4 players. alison (i subbed in for her), macdougall, syn, and 1 more person i forgot. mac kept complaining that im euro and new and i got increasingly frustrated at him, and as soon as we had started i wrote "tutuu anxiously started tapping her foot, looking around her" and before i hit enter nanook said "inb4 tutuu names her character after herself, that would be silly :P" and my frustration grew tenfold so i didnt wanna post anymore. syn was the only one who was nice to me. but then i woke up and i got worried if we're still playing and i felt bad cuz i didnt wanna just ditch the group so i kept thinking if i should open discord and ask ppl but i ~think~ it was a dream right. i wonder what it means. if its a prophecy for this game somehow
If I ever run an RPG and you’re in it I promise I won’t make a snarky comment about you naming your character after yourself

Although that is a very tutu thing to do :p
nanook serious question, are you town this game?
Serious answer, technically yes but probably gonna end up hard scumsiding
Should we just go ahead and eliminate you?

ďIJņÜñļ àŕ µÜďÈ ſņ éIJŕéĂ Ð½ļ ŕñ°šŲĀÐĸŕ Ŋņí?
Alison

Post by Alison »

LC town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh! And @tutuu I wanted you to know I'll protect you on nights 2 and 3.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:44 pmLC town.
*leans forward flirtatiously*

Population: you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 pmA likely story
Not sure why you would imply you don't agree, but yes it is actually very likely

anyways LC re-entry to the thread has been pretty scummy imo
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Not particularly because of what he did alone though
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Mostly because Alison's town read on him seems really contrived, he's done nothing AI at all really but she says he's town after repeating what a couple other people have already said, while Alison doesn't mention anything for the other people. But then after he's given a pretty contrived read he immediately returns it. Very awkward interaction!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:04 pm Not particularly because of what he did alone though
How did you see what I was doing alone?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:06 pm Mostly because Alison's town read on him seems really contrived, he's done nothing AI at all really but she says he's town after repeating what a couple other people have already said, while Alison doesn't mention anything for the other people. But then after he's given a pretty contrived read he immediately returns it. Very awkward interaction!
I thought the read was unusual and out of the blue as well. I wasn't returning it, I was flirting.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:17 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:06 pm Mostly because Alison's town read on him seems really contrived, he's done nothing AI at all really but she says he's town after repeating what a couple other people have already said, while Alison doesn't mention anything for the other people. But then after he's given a pretty contrived read he immediately returns it. Very awkward interaction!
I thought the read was unusual and out of the blue as well. I wasn't returning it, I was flirting.
Ah, ok. It seemed like you were saying she was town.. somehow.. but that makes more sense lmao
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:17 pm
Ah, ok. It seemed like you were saying she was town.. somehow.. but that makes more sense lmao
No... it's a lame joke about a place called "LC Town".
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

Greetings all. I am your moderator on duty. Emergency exits are to the right and left of the theater. Gestures accordingly.

If at any point you experience frustration ranging from "This ain't even worth my time" to "Sir, I demand satisfaction; pistols at dawn," do find it within yourself to send me a private message and express your concerns and angst to me rather than go ballistic in the thread and derail everyone's experience. I'm a good ear and I'm a good problem solver.* This includes dissatisfaction toward your host. Any kind of dissatisfaction, really. Lions fan? We can talk about that.**

*Other people's problems.

**Haha, your team sucks.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 76

Post by sig »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:27 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:26 am
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:52 pm
Esooa, MacDougall, and one more
bumping for visibility
This is your mafia team, I assume?
no, it's my town core actually, why do you ask?
How do you have a town core so soon?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd never read lc as town this early. Seems like budding.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:03 am sup i’m a villager

also didn’t read anything but wanted to clear myself because my range is that thin
Hey Ted. Since you told me to play you're not allowed to lynch/kill me this game that's the rules.

Also speaking of rules I've not read them so have no clue what's going on.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:14 am My name is Marmot, and I am most definitely not esoaa's scummate.
Heeeeeey been forever i thought you were dead.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I'm hella rusty, in 2 games, don't know half of you as well as I should and hate half of you more then you deserve, and have limited free time. Soooo don't expect amazing sig level game play from like 2016
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

LC had great tone. Stop making up stuff.
Alison

Post by Alison »

sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:14 pm I'd never read lc as town this early. Seems like budding.
Last game I played with LC, I read him town confidently based on his first post and was right.
Alison

Post by Alison »

sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:10 pm How do you have a town core so soon?
1) What's wrong with having a town core this early?

2) That post was sarcasm; they're my suspects, as you'll see if you read a couple of post down.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:21 pm
sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:10 pm How do you have a town core so soon?
1) What's wrong with having a town core this early?

2) That post was sarcasm; they're my suspects, as you'll see if you read a couple of post down.
I don't believe in reading takes away from the experience.

I find having a town core too early is a very easy way to carry a mafia member to the end since people in general won't look at their own town core or they place to much faith in the opinion of their core. I generally hate when someone develops a town core early in the game. But not necessarily a mafia thing to do just something I find unhelpful.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I generally tailor my strategy to the context of the game. If there's a bunch of very townie players early on I'm just going to towncore with them and work from there. If there's a bunch of scummy players I'm going to attack them. This game I think Esooa is scummy so I'm attacking her.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:14 pm I'd never read lc as town this early. Seems like budding.
Excuse me, but your reads are your problem dude. I haven't buddied you. And if you really meant "budded", then I take that as a weed reference and I'm going out to my workshop for a few minutes.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Excuse me, but your reads are your problem dude. I haven't buddied you. And if you really meant "budded", then I take that as a weed reference and I'm going out to my workshop for a few minutes.
Weed is evil and mafia are evil ergo you're mafia case closed game solved.

Also you should be buddying me tbh. But I was referring to Alison buddying you.
ImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 237

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:12 pm [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine

Nerdie are not literally doing the same thing u did that one scum game where jay hosted it and it was a draw? 7th saga? Going to bed and lazy to look it up but

Did u not have the exact same type of a set of two posts where u waffle between a read and switch 180 on the very next post?
And you think he doesn't waffle as town, or what?
I guess i cant argue that he doesnt. I just got deja vu

@Long Con thank u very much, i will return the favor <3

Maybe ur right that theres no nees for u to protect me N1 since ive made myself obvious VT by my attempts to cover, so scum will take a while to realize im the doc
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I swear i have dementia or something. I dont remember sig in the playerlist just like i forgot macD

I think alison is town and im gonna sheep her except on her esooa read, i believe that shes wrong on that one

Again, nobody knows esooa as well as i do
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Am trying to find the ted deja vu post, found this instead and had to stop. Lol so cute
tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:52 am ladies, we can all share the same thread

here's a picture with me and alison and tutuu

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Wait whos skip lmfao wtf is going on. Having a name skip can get confusing with actual like skip to vote in the poll
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 69

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 pm WOW HE IS

HE IS

HE IS

I COMPLETEL FORGOT THE PLAYERLIST. WASN'T MAC A SUB FOR THIS GAME? WHEN DID HE GET IN????

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

maybe go be rude to someone else, fucking scum? im sorry that im euro and im inexperienced in roleplaying??????
:|
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I cant find it (but hally was in that game wtf why are these irrational stuff popping up out of nowhere) i feel like that scottish guy who says "but steel is heavier than feathers"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:52 pm
Esooa, MacDougall, and one more
Jumped the shark
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 pm WOW HE IS

HE IS

HE IS

I COMPLETEL FORGOT THE PLAYERLIST. WASN'T MAC A SUB FOR THIS GAME? WHEN DID HE GET IN????

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

maybe go be rude to someone else, fucking scum? im sorry that im euro and im inexperienced in roleplaying??????
:|
When a girl has a bad dream about u its ur fault and u should apologize, didntcha know?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 am #70 is another post that looks W/W with Mac but I forgot to add it into my post. I'm trying not to bias too much since I assume Esooa is going to tend to gravitate towards the players that she knows best regardless, but I do think that when all is said and done they look like they're wolves together. I expect town Mac to bury Esooa way harder and more decisively with an opening like that (both from her and from him), and I think he might be hesitating because she's actually his teammate.

linki: Yes, I think if Mac is your partner he always distances from you there. He knows me well enough to know I'll scumread you, and Falcon (who's a bit of an attack dog that doesn't let go once he sinks his teeth in) has already expressed displeasure with your entrance. He doesn't really have a choice there, all he can do is soften the blow by adding nanook as an alternative scumread and not going after you as hard.
Here's a shark for you to jump

Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh yeah? Prove that you're a townie
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I feel like in a zen-like trance state. Im not high i swear im not or drunk i dont do naughty stuff like that BUT

BUT

U guys should trust me. I am ur prophet. I cant explain what cant be explained with mortal words. Esooa town teddie nerdie mafia. Believe the spirit and the three kindred sins
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

God i wish i was that shark
Alison

Post by Alison »

What does your prophet tell you about Mac
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:15 pm What does your prophet tell you about Mac
He was rude to me in my dream and rude people are >rand town

However, i love u so much that i would be willing to throw away my faith, for u too can be my mafia goddess
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 pm Oh yeah? Prove that you're a townie
I can't do that so I'm not going to even try.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Alison is town and wrong about me which is fine because I'm not playing the town style she's most accustomed to here so I don't have an issue with it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:19 pm I think Alison is town and wrong about me which is fine because I'm not playing the town style she's most accustomed to here so I don't have an issue with it.
Do you still have a scumread on nook?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I rly rly rly rly rly think esooa is town so im not gonna buy mac being wolf off the premise of him being w/w with her. But if u can pelt him independently then u can have my sword (and my axe) my queen

I am sorry if uve already pelted him independnetly ive been kinda not reading cuz im tired of randing town mafia has been kind of boring/unenhoyable for me lately

Return to “Previous Rackets”