Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:40 pm She also lied about being able to solve Porscha. What kind of town vigilante has a scumread so strong on someone that they intentionally cause them to not be chopped just so they can shoot them? Feels like bs.

If you consider what would have happened to Lily if things played out such that Porscha just went over you have your motive for why they shoot their wolf teammate.

Their towny entitlement is a point in their favour though. But then again I put the doc on them and there's still two kills so seems like the mafia didn't bother shooting a town who shot a mafia and whose vest they popped WITH two kp to use?
if lily is mafia then it might be with rondo? because for lily to be scum that means there was no wolf kp shown on d2 and the bp hit was a lie? which means i blocked the wolf kp?
Or Seanzie had a save.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:40 pm She also lied about being able to solve Porscha. What kind of town vigilante has a scumread so strong on someone that they intentionally cause them to not be chopped just so they can shoot them? Feels like bs.

If you consider what would have happened to Lily if things played out such that Porscha just went over you have your motive for why they shoot their wolf teammate.

Their towny entitlement is a point in their favour though. But then again I put the doc on them and there's still two kills so seems like the mafia didn't bother shooting a town who shot a mafia and whose vest they popped WITH two kp to use?
heyyy i said that earlier! maybe people didnt meld with me more cos most of my crazy posts were when everyone was in the thread and when it got quieter and i became more tame the other stuff came out. i feel like u been oscillating from finding me really towny and really scummy this game haha
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:44 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:42 pm

if lily is mafia then it might be with rondo? because for lily to be scum that means there was no wolf kp shown on d2 and the bp hit was a lie? which means i blocked the wolf kp?
Or Seanzie had a save.
ah yeah fk i keep forgetting about doc
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Lily also has the highest 3p equity.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

so ig wolves could have tried to kill u n2 in that world then? sean saves u, lily claims hit
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Hey i said something similar at the start of the day
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

yeah i agree with the 3p call on lily, esp if she actually does have a bp. i think i had one as bp and usually 3p gets something like that i think
☆Princess Abigail☆

So... we can kill lily like I've been trying to get us to do all day? And than you can still misexe me.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:44 pm

heyyy i said that earlier! maybe people didnt meld with me more cos most of my crazy posts were when everyone was in the thread and when it got quieter and i became more tame the other stuff came out. i feel like u been oscillating from finding me really towny and really scummy this game haha
Yes it's because you keep making reads that are blatantly predicated on either a misunderstanding or misrepresentation. You've done it countless times. You also have pushed me for very asinine reasons at multiple points.

I don't like it when I see TMI pings along with making content that heavily indicates not having read content in a way that's overly confident. It is something I always find suspicious when anyone does it.

But then you explain yourself well and are reasonable. And you also seem to be likely spewed not partners with Porscha.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:47 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:44 pm

Yes it's because you keep making reads that are blatantly predicated on either a misunderstanding or misrepresentation. You've done it countless times. You also have pushed me for very asinine reasons at multiple points.

I don't like it when I see TMI pings along with making content that heavily indicates not having read content in a way that's overly confident. It is something I always find suspicious when anyone does it.

But then you explain yourself well and are reasonable. And you also seem to be likely spewed not partners with Porscha.
LOL imma remember this post. i think it sums up me when im playing from behind pretty well
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:44 pm so ig wolves could have tried to kill u n2 in that world then? sean saves u, lily claims hit
Not if Belzy is a real loveriser they didn't.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That is to say a real MAFIA loveriser.

I think some energy should be expended on finding Belzy games to ensure they don't have what they've done here in their townrange.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It is also important to check whether Seanzie softed his saves too. I feel like Seanzie had townreads that he usually wouldn't. He was particularly generous towards me which was out of character for him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Damn Seanzie was pretty sus on old Ilario. Gave him the you shouldn't be able to read me as town read.

Maybe we should just kill Ilario.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:55 pm Damn Seanzie was pretty sus on old Ilario. Gave him the you shouldn't be able to read me as town read.

Maybe we should just kill Ilario.
he was lmao, thats why i havent looked back at his reads much
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

but its for the same classic shit someone whose not used to me being able to read them super duper easily paranoia that players unfamiliar with me get
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

hes an ego player. i as an ego player find other ego players really easy to read. they often tend to be quite one dimensional.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and very self focussed. so just like knowing what to look for and what buttons to push to make them spew their alignment into the thread makes them an easy find
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i find the uwu poster type of players the hardest to read so go figure i have 2 left as well as a wisp who i have still yet to figure out properly how to read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Santy seemed like his main suspicion was dya/rondo/millium.

But I guess he was also a strong investigative.

They probs had rolecopped Seanzie the previous night.

I feel like the mafia have a rolecop and ONV. So they shouldn't have two KP tonight.

Forgive me if it's obvious but has Lily claimed her KP source as role oriented or did she get it from Millium?
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm If you were to be like "Mac who do you think has just been wolfy in this game" Ilario would be my top scumread by some distance. Then Neon. Ender would be my top town.

But I have this gift/curse of being able to ignore my own intuitions and evaluate through level 1 scumreads which causes me to have unstable reads until I don't.

And right now I don't have enough benchmarking to feel confident on anything so I'm still in flywheel mode. Spinning spinning spinning.
Am I solely scummy because of my treatment of santy? Or is it because I suspect we are being hoodwinked here?

I don't think my wolf range is this wide I think I've clearly played in my town range... I'm just an idiot

u lied, and then you continued to double down
you pushed Santy for reasons that are lvl 0, and me trying to get into the middle of it, got put into the PoE, solely because I was defending Santy
and then u swapped ur vote to me, even though u thought Santy was outted lol

i still think someone is hiding a shot, whether that be mafia or 3p, idk
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:53 pm how does one exactly try to switch their target and then have it simply not happen?
Swapping an hour before the day starts.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:01 pm Santy seemed like his main suspicion was dya/rondo/millium.

I feel like the mafia have a rolecop and ONV. So they shouldn't have two KP tonight.

Forgive me if it's obvious but has Lily claimed her KP source as role oriented or did she get it from Millium?
I could not give out KP
Lily is claiming a one shot BPV w/ a 1-shot slank vig shot
Lily claimed to also have gotten the 1-shot track item from me of which i forgot who they used it on
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 pm I need literally anyone who's going to vote me to go ahead and case me and tell me why I do anything I've done this entire game as wolf and not as a wrong shitty stupid ass town
Hard to tell the difference sometimes. It's also hard for me to see you as anything but a wolf when your plan yesterday was to lie about santy(flipped villager btw) the entire day and today you came in pushing me(another villager btw)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:01 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm If you were to be like "Mac who do you think has just been wolfy in this game" Ilario would be my top scumread by some distance. Then Neon. Ender would be my top town.

But I have this gift/curse of being able to ignore my own intuitions and evaluate through level 1 scumreads which causes me to have unstable reads until I don't.

And right now I don't have enough benchmarking to feel confident on anything so I'm still in flywheel mode. Spinning spinning spinning.
Am I solely scummy because of my treatment of santy? Or is it because I suspect we are being hoodwinked here?

I don't think my wolf range is this wide I think I've clearly played in my town range... I'm just an idiot

u lied, and then you continued to double down
you pushed Santy for reasons that are lvl 0, and me trying to get into the middle of it, got put into the PoE, solely because I was defending Santy
and then u swapped ur vote to me, even though u thought Santy was outted lol

i still think someone is hiding a shot, whether that be mafia or 3p, idk

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:01 pm Santy seemed like his main suspicion was dya/rondo/millium.

I could not give out KP
Lily claimed to also have gotten the 1-shot track item from me of which i forgot who they used it on
I thought you could give vig shots with the present?

I tracked rondo and he had visited no one
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:00 pm i find the uwu poster type of players the hardest to read so go figure i have 2 left as well as a wisp who i have still yet to figure out properly how to read
Fwiw I have generally read wisp quite well albeit in limited games. I had him as mafia and tunneled it from spec in the finale. I think his play in this game has been similar to there. He was suspected early on and used aggression to pull himself out of the POE in that game and never ended up back in it. The Porscha/Millium vote logic should be indicative enough ie. how did each of them treat the wagon on the other vs. the emergent Arogame wagon.

I still think his claim has holes too ie. I don't think his explanation for why he gave two items n1 and then only one on n2 passes the pub test.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

IDK what Santy got
or what you got Mac

so there are unconfirmed uses of my roleblock, Random redirect, and doctor, unless u claimed what u had and used, and i forgot
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 pm I need literally anyone who's going to vote me to go ahead and case me and tell me why I do anything I've done this entire game as wolf and not as a wrong shitty stupid ass town
Hard to tell the difference sometimes. It's also hard for me to see you as anything but a wolf when your plan yesterday was to lie about santy(flipped villager btw) the entire day and today you came in pushing me(another villager btw)
Neon makes a mistake. Neon is scum

Santy makes a mistake and buries town Alison. Lily treats Santy like none of that happened

So what's different?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I know what's different btw it's that I'm not treating you like lock town and sitting in your pocket

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I guess that's fair, I had a hard time figuring out who to give my 4th item to, but I gave it out last night
up to them to claim it or not
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:05 pm IDK what Santy got
or what you got Mac

so there are unconfirmed uses of my roleblock, Random redirect, and doctor, unless u claimed what u had and used, and i forgot
I have claimed it several times. I got a doctor and used it on Lily last night.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:04 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:03 pm

I could not give out KP
I thought you could give vig shots with the present?

I tracked rondo and he had visited no one
no, I couldn't give out a vig shot, if I could, I wouldn't be going so crazy over all this KP lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

I... literally thought someone claimed getting a vig from you

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I tend to also think that ... well ... if Millium was town why didn't he die d1? Obviously in the end the mafia got the Arogame wagon over but surely there would have been scummier energy pushing the Millium wagon before Aro became viable while he was wagoned with Porscha. Dyachei had been sort of sussing Aro for ages and nobody cared but then all of a sudden voters from both wagons all flooded the Aro wagon once Alison and I permitted it.

Who is left alive from Arogame voters?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Holy fuck my brain is so broke this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:09 pm I tend to also think that ... well ... if Millium was town why didn't he die d1? Obviously in the end the mafia got the Arogame wagon over but surely there would have been scummier energy pushing the Millium wagon before Aro became viable while he was wagoned with Porscha. Dyachei had been sort of sussing Aro for ages and nobody cared but then all of a sudden voters from both wagons all flooded the Aro wagon once Alison and I permitted it.

Me you Lily Dya

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And everyone on Aro has flipped town so far

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:45 pm yeah i agree with the 3p call on lily, esp if she actually does have a bp. i think i had one as bp and usually 3p gets something like that i think
everyone gave me weird faces when I originally claimed that, I only doubled back cause I didn't know how the randomized roles work with alignments
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lily being 1 shot slank vig does make the choice she made in terms of usage a little more reasonable. Its a bit like if Porscha steps up enough to get herself out of my range she's self resolving.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:09 pm I tend to also think that ... well ... if Millium was town why didn't he die d1? Obviously in the end the mafia got the Arogame wagon over but surely there would have been scummier energy pushing the Millium wagon before Aro became viable while he was wagoned with Porscha. Dyachei had been sort of sussing Aro for ages and nobody cared but then all of a sudden voters from both wagons all flooded the Aro wagon once Alison and I permitted it.

Idk you tell me, I came back 3-4 hours later, with Aro being the top train
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:10 pm And everyone on Aro has flipped town so far
i kind of think we're in a millium v world and mafia wanted him to go over more than aro. I expect only 1 wolf on aro's wagon
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think if the wagons are t v t is always one on Aro and maybe two on Millium but Milliums wagon has been pretty cleared to

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

that's especially true if belzy is mafia fwiw
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

pretty sure people would flock to get aro killed over me even if I was deemed an easy lynch

but here is the VC they i had to find because there are no links to these things

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:15 pm I think if the wagons are t v t is always one on Aro and maybe two on Millium but Milliums wagon has been pretty cleared to
porscha and belzy were on millium
☆Princess Abigail☆

In fact it's only Millium and Belz left unflipped

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 pm Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
Okay let's humour that Arogame was slaughtered by villagers.

Millium's wagon is mathematically likely to have mafia on it too. The fact that Porscha's wagon died and Millium's didn't makes Millium >rand town and we already have Porscha and probably Belzy as mafia voting on it. Cham and Aro are dead town and Millium is self voting. I don't see why Millium self votes if his teammates are bussing. I think this all heavily points to Millium being town.

The question is... well frankly there's probably always at least one mafia between Rondo and Ender due to this. It's important to check why and how they ended on Cham, and how they responded as Arogame emerged as a town led wagon. I feel like there would have been some Porscha bussers at some point too.
☆Princess Abigail☆

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:15 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:15 pm I think if the wagons are t v t is always one on Aro and maybe two on Millium but Milliums wagon has been pretty cleared to
Yeah but I'm not convinced Belz is mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:16 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:15 pm
Yeah but I'm not convinced Belz is mafia
Which probably means Belz is mafia... because I'm ass

ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”