Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:54 am Btw Belzy being mafia guarantees dya is town
do you think aro's wagon was pure then? iirc neon mentioned the non-flipped players were me, you, dya, and her
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Ohhhh todays only 24 hours? Omg that’s a relief, I couldn’t stand 48 hours just waiting for belzy to flip
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario I don't think Ender be mafia. I think you got a bit confbiased on him when you thought you'd caught him as a poll remover but I think that it's just more likely Cham was causing it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:54 am Btw Belzy being mafia guarantees dya is town
do you think aro's wagon was pure then? iirc neon mentioned the non-flipped players were me, you, dya, and her
Nah I think Neon is probably mafia.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:55 am @ilario I don't think Ender be mafia. I think you got a bit confbiased on him when you thought you'd caught him as a poll remover but I think that it's just more likely Cham was causing it.
I planned to tunnel him even before the poll remover
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why don’t u think it’s him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:55 am @ilario I don't think Ender be mafia. I think you got a bit confbiased on him when you thought you'd caught him as a poll remover but I think that it's just more likely Cham was causing it.
I don't get why. He's not been scummy at all.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:56 am
Ah what changed ?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:49 am Lynch Belzy, shoot Nanook, since Nanook is very likely to be the 3p, I dont want him in this game anymore
Lily optimally used a slank vig shot (if which i didn't know they claimed, if they hey claimed earlier, lol @ me if that has always been claimed in the thread), blaming them for the lynch that happened is silly
but at the same time, im tired of this, "I am so townie, mindset"
If mac shoots me hes just outed lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 am
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:49 am Lynch Belzy, shoot Nanook, since Nanook is very likely to be the 3p, I dont want him in this game anymore
Lily optimally used a slank vig shot (if which i didn't know they claimed, if they hey claimed earlier, lol @ me if that has always been claimed in the thread), blaming them for the lynch that happened is silly
claim ur role, and we wont have to worry about that then
he could just shoot rondo or Neon then
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

can deal with her tomorrow
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

oh yeah true belzy w flip means we can just shoot neon

based
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:59 am Why don’t u think it’s him?
He has been just... really believably townie. Have felt a lot better about him than you and dya throughout the game.

You need to remember that you got all weh at me for being wrong on Alison but now that Santy has flipped my entire reason for sussing her is proven valid. You were defending her when she was strictly being antitown.

The reason I bring this up is because I still trust my own personal reads and Santy flipping town helps a lot. I think Ender has just been towny like all game. Towny, solvy and productive.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:59 am
Well d1/d2 both days he comes in fossing porcha but always ends up somewhere else eod. The switches feel very sudden and often not natural progression. His shift in alison from d1 to d2. I know you did that too, but your reasoning was more evident and I can understand your thought process behind it. Plus you felt genuinely devasted from being wrong so that’s why I can see you being a wrong townie. His flip felt quite oppurtunistic. His handling of slots like me and rondo has felt off too, he’s spoken about trying to solve my slot but never really has and trs me when I’m not pushing him but when I sus him he omguses without considering I can be wrong town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nah if I shoot you my alignment doesn't suddenly change.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:03 am
Well d1/d2 both days he comes in fossing porcha but always ends up somewhere else eod. The switches feel very sudden and often not natural progression. His shift in alison from d1 to d2. I know you did that too, but your reasoning was more evident and I can understand your thought process behind it. Plus you felt genuinely devasted from being wrong so that’s why I can see you being a wrong townie. His flip felt quite oppurtunistic. His handling of slots like me and rondo has felt off too, he’s spoken about trying to solve my slot but never really has and trs me when I’m not pushing him but when I sus him he omguses without considering I can be wrong town
Porscha was not a viable wagon on either day 1 or day 2. Day 1 because Arogame's wagon took off and day 2 because of Lily.

Alison was being scummy. His shift on her was justified.

If you can show receipts for the rest I'll humour it but you're talking about my strongest townread so consider that.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i havent rly thought abt ender or interacted with him all game but i will say that him putting sus on me and then being like oh right you shot porscha oops made me think he was town

just had like a towny thought process and then he went oh shit this is pointless and stopped lmao
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@MacDougall
has betzy claimed what their role really is?

Ender was in a game on my homesite, and he kinda just fudged the ball near lylo, because he got a little tunneled
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:03 am
He has been just... really believably townie. Have felt a lot better about him than you and dya throughout the game.

You need to remember that you got all weh at me for being wrong on Alison but now that Santy has flipped my entire reason for sussing her is proven valid. You were defending her when she was strictly being antitown.

The reason I bring this up is because I still trust my own personal reads and Santy flipping town helps a lot. I think Ender has just been towny like all game. Towny, solvy and productive.
In what way does santys flip help?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:06 am
Porscha was not a viable wagon on either day 1 or day 2. Day 1 because Arogame's wagon took off and day 2 because of Lily.

If you can show receipts for the rest I'll humour it but you're talking about my strongest townread so consider that.
Porcha wagon was at 6 votes at one point d1, when people started to wagon aro that’s when ender popped up and tried to somehow justify a push on Cham by saying he’s tmi’ing wisp. But it didn’t really make sense and it feels like a classic scum move to start sus on a villager while another is the main wagon so you got the chance to get back to back villa pushes between d1 and d2

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 am
claim ur role, and we wont have to worry about that then
he could just shoot rondo or Neon then
Theres not really any utility to claiming it atp
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:50 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:49 am Yanno is their like for sure a 3P?
its in the opening post yes
I should pay more attention
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 am

Porcha wagon was at 6 votes at one point d1, when people started to wagon aro that’s when ender popped up and tried to somehow justify a push on Cham by saying he’s tmi’ing wisp. But it didn’t really make sense and it feels like a classic scum move to start sus on a villager while another is the main wagon so you got the chance to get back to back villa pushes between d1 and d2
what doesn't make sense about him thinking Cham was TMI'ing me? it was a point brought up throughout the game

My point is townMac doesn't shoot me here and scumMac might 🤷‍♀️
☆Princess Abigail☆

This is true yes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmao

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Like I guess the issue is that porcha was his very top scumread with me. If he believed those reads I feel like he should have pursued that more rather than his Cham push. And then he drops all of those pushes suddenly on d2, despite still sussing us. He also starts to push alison quite hard and then out of nowhere he puts a post where I’m in his top town, which doesn’t make sense because I was scum to him earlier and I’m vocally defending his top push at that point. Think of your own read on me mac, u had a pretty confident tr on me I think until I defended alison and ever since I’ve been like poe for you
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Neon
what did you do last night?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Starting to think I was right and it is Lily Mac

They are pushing Belzy hard and I'm starting to feel like they are just gonna sweep us lol. Good times. Trying to figure out why Belzy isn't posting...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am @Neon
Nothing i was a 1 shot lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:10 am @MacDougall
has betzy claimed what their role really is?

Ender was in a game on my homesite, and he kinda just fudged the ball near lylo, because he got a little tunneled
yeh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac really did learn that you can just town side never push your team and power wolf and you'll win cause town can't coalesce around each other

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Power wolf meta power wolf meta lol

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:15 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 am

what doesn't make sense about him thinking Cham was TMI'ing me? it was a point brought up throughout the game
It’s the fact that’s the first thing he jumped for. He didn’t try to understand why Cham had the read or anything (unless I missed it). His first assumption was that it was tmi and Cham had to die for it. I also haven’t really seen ender tunnel like that as town on a d1, and also he made some posts on d2 and d1 that reminded me of his scum game in quals where he would point out stuff that felt kinda obvious or he would go on rants not related to the game, just to bolster his post count and to have something to say
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am Starting to think I was right and it is Lily Mac

They are pushing Belzy hard and I'm starting to feel like they are just gonna sweep us lol. Good times. Trying to figure out why Belzy isn't posting...
so you TR belzy? what do you think about mac mentioning belzy retracted their claim?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:11 am

In what way does santys flip help?
Because my suspicion on Alison was predicated in the notion that she was badly pushing a townie in a scummy way. She was. Ergo you defending her and me suspecting her mean different things now.

I'm bout to nap so gl.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

there is 0 consistency in regard to the mechanics in this game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:16 am
townMac might
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac lily milium or something stupid

Book it

I wanna be wrong one more time before I'm wrongly miskilled tonight lol

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:21 am Mac lily milium or something stupid

Book it

i am pretty sure mac and millium are villagers so lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am @Neon
Nothing i was a 1 shot lol
I lied. I did do something I made a meme

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:17 am Like I guess the issue is that porcha was his very top scumread with me. If he believed those reads I feel like he should have pursued that more rather than his Cham push. And then he drops all of those pushes suddenly on d2, despite still sussing us. He also starts to push alison quite hard and then out of nowhere he puts a post where I’m in his top town, which doesn’t make sense because I was scum to him earlier and I’m vocally defending his top push at that point. Think of your own read on me mac, u had a pretty confident tr on me I think until I defended alison and ever since I’ve been like poe for you
Nah my read on you has been up and down all throughout the game and mirrored Ender's read on you in a lot of ways.

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am Starting to think I was right and it is Lily Mac

Don't think mac can be mafia if belzy is town
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:22 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:21 am Mac lily milium or something stupid

Book it

i am pretty sure mac and millium are villagers so lol
Yeah well I'm pretty sure your a wolf so like... cool ig

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

if its Mac and Lily, the wolves had 2 separate extra KP not the factional kill
of which 1, was on a partner, and the other was used to kill someone who was in the PoE

that is not the definition of power wolfing

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:21 am
townMac might
TownMac doesn't usually throw
☆Princess Abigail☆

*sip*

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 am

Belzy retracted their green check in chat. So that's another point against them. They literally held a false green check for 3 phases.

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:24 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 am

Belzy retracted their green check in chat. So that's another point against them. They literally held a false green check for 3 phases.
And not in thread? Lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:21 am
townMac might
TownMac doesn't usually throw
True but scum Mac has been hard hoodwinking is all game and we all just sit here and go on God Mac survived another day

Ope let's kill this random town.

ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”