Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:49 am @RondoDimBuckle

What is your view of the entire game right now?
Honest view? As long as mac is alive I don't need to bother with doing anything because he is green checked and I am enjoying spending my time elsewhere. Lily town af, anyone who votes mac has to die. Anyone else is up in the air. Nook town lean because I vibe well with him and his nonsense day 1.

Also pretty sure at this point everyone has a power which is cracking me up cause host hates themself
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:59 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
What dont you feel good about?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:48 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 am There’s probably one in aro/wisp
Nice wolfy dichotomy
So are you saying ilario is wolf here?
@EnderWiggin do these actually seem like good questions to you or just questions for the sake of asking questions?

what exactly do the answers to these questions provide in terms of solving? first one feels purely like asking a question for the sake of asking a question. the second question is pretty self evident and unnecessary
All day 1 I was baiting answers to my questions so I could get a nice n1 uss of my power
how would answers to any of these questions quoted give you anything useful from your power
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:10 am

Honest view? As long as mac is alive I don't need to bother with doing anything because he is green checked and I am enjoying spending my time elsewhere. Lily town af, anyone who votes mac has to die. Anyone else is up in the air. Nook town lean because I vibe well with him and his nonsense day 1.

Also pretty sure at this point everyone has a power which is cracking me up cause host hates themself
Did... did you not know that everyone had a power in this set up?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh also

[VOTE: Milium] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why does mac being green checked mean you don’t need to bother? Sure he’s a great player, but by his own admission he’s not too hot this game
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:52 am Summary:

Wolf Rondo is possible not because of weird questions but:
1. His treatment of Mac is a little odd, could be an off game so I wouldn't sus on this.
2. His over-arching view of the game isn't consistent so far. Not condemning but worth paying attention to.
3. Specifically his instigation of the Alison situation and his Porscha vote are actually very sus for Rondo.
I have already said in my iso that I take no credit for the porscha vote because I was just following Nanook day 1
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:53 am There is a touch of question with that read, though, I wouldn't say it's completely outing.

Also he hasn't seriously tried to work me out is the other thing that makes me narrow my eyes.
Lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am

1. His treatment of Mac is a little odd, could be an off game so I wouldn't sus on this.
2. His over-arching view of the game isn't consistent so far. Not condemning but worth paying attention to.
3. Specifically his instigation of the Alison situation and his Porscha vote are actually very sus for Rondo.
I have already said in my iso that I take no credit for the porscha vote because I was just following Nanook day 1
But like why were you so confident nook was town d1?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was wondering when you would start noticing and pushing that point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:53 am There is a touch of question with that read, though, I wouldn't say it's completely outing.

Also he hasn't seriously tried to work me out is the other thing that makes me narrow my eyes.
Well yeah ur dynamic between both of you has been a little weird from what I would expect which is why I have been side eyeing ur slots, though to ur credit you generally feel pretty pure to me when we real-time
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I haven’t pushed it yet though, im genuinely curious
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:14 am

Well I wouldn't say confident, I had to pick someone and I wasn't going to sheep mac or Alison and nook gave me the best town vibes. He was acting pretty nook and I vibe well with him. Also his day 1 vig claim is pretty funny if he wants to go late as wolf but that is pretty nai for nook.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:15 am I haven’t pushed it yet though, im genuinely curious
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:14 am I was wondering when you would start noticing and pushing that point
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:13 am

Lol
That was to ender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am

I thought it would be the regular, wolves get some powers, town get some powers, one or two goons and a lot of VT
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:59 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
What dont you feel good about?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:48 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 am There’s probably one in aro/wisp
Nice wolfy dichotomy
So are you saying ilario is wolf here?
@EnderWiggin do these actually seem like good questions to you or just questions for the sake of asking questions?

what exactly do the answers to these questions provide in terms of solving? first one feels purely like asking a question for the sake of asking a question. the second question is pretty self evident and unnecessary
All day 1 I was baiting answers to my questions so I could get a nice n1 uss of my power
how would answers to any of these questions quoted give you anything useful from your power
I dunno if I didn't try id get nothing. I couldn't go outright role fishing or people would be on me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am Why does mac being green checked mean you don’t need to bother? Sure he’s a great player, but by his own admission he’s not too hot this game
Because I don't want to, I like doing things irl and there are too many posts in this game. I wanted to keep up day 1 but damn
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:22 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am Why does mac being green checked mean you don’t need to bother? Sure he’s a great player, but by his own admission he’s not too hot this game
Because I don't want to, I like doing things irl and there are too many posts in this game. I wanted to keep up day 1 but damn
I can empathize that’s it’s been hard to keep up

(Btw I’m sorry for this tunnel if u end up being town, if it’s any consolation I’ll probs be speedyeeted into the sun right after you if I’m wrong)
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:19 am
Neon wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:12 am

I thought it would be the regular, wolves get some powers, town get some powers, one or two goons and a lot of VT
I guess it didn't explicitly say role madness but it did explicitly say heavy in power roles

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 am

(Btw I’m sorry for this tunnel if u end up being town, if it’s any consolation I’ll probs be speedyeeted into the sun right after you if I’m wrong)
I mean I think your likely just always town so I would fight it

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 am

No I get it. Its definitely a weird play from a wolf and now I gotta go through your iso and see who was pushing you today later. I think it was Neon? Santy? at some point but I am not certain.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:16 am

Well I wouldn't say confident, I had to pick someone and I wasn't going to sheep mac or Alison and nook gave me the best town vibes. He was acting pretty nook and I vibe well with him. Also his day 1 vig claim is pretty funny if he wants to go late as wolf but that is pretty nai for nook.
Can you elaborate what a town nook feels like to you be a scum nook? And is there any particular posts he made on d1 that made you feel like it was town nook?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

To you vs* a scum nook

Ebwop
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:26 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:16 am

Can you elaborate what a town nook feels like to you be a scum nook? And is there any particular posts he made on d1 that made you feel like it was town nook?
Ahaha vibe is the best way and the worst way to say it. I have not got a good system for nook and it will bite me in the ass eventually. I read tea leaves and say he is town and he dies early eventually shows himself town or someone else gets him and I go welp and move on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think I've only had one nook wolf game and he was caught by someone else semi early so I picked that up and held it like it was my own. Nook would know best
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I hate that you’re pleasant to talk to lol and ur answers have been reasonable enough atm kinda

It makes me not want to push you

Ughhh, umm what’s ur read on millium? I’m having difficulty forming a team of two in a v!you world ngl
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm moderately confident Nook is town tbh
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Betsy was quite pushy in trying to kill wisp D1, is that something Betsy is capable of doing to a wolf teammate?

This question is directed at pmuch anyone who might have an answer
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:34 am I'm moderately confident Nook is town tbh
I agree fwiw
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:40 am
Neon wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:36 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:20 am gonna go with like

seanzie
belzy
santy
rondo

I guess seems like the most likely solve?
Mac: *buries two villagers*

Mac: *Is outed via mech*

Mac: *puts together a "solve" that contains one of their outed partners and three slots that would be easy to chop*

rest of the thread: *doesn't vote Mac*
If you want to explain to me exactly how Mac is outed by mech I continue to stare that Mac is an option in my world
Wasn't Mac and Dya busdriven the day that Belzy supposedly targeted Mac?
so like... literally not mech outed
Do you agree that the vote should be between you and Santy today?
nah but I'm voting him so if you wanna believe that then go for it
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think Santy is mafia or I'm biased and a team of two can be formed with a few people there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santy
belzy

probs both wolves

after that my poe is like

millium
seanzie
dya

and after that well we are in tinfoil town where everyone is fair game
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:33 am I hate that you’re pleasant to talk to lol and ur answers have been reasonable enough atm kinda

Ughhh, umm what’s ur read on millium? I’m having difficulty forming a team of two in a v!you world ngl
I want to yeet millium for being so blinkered tbh every interaction I have seen they're pissing someone off. Not a good state to push the thread into for a game where town need to harmonize. But I did not like their entrance on me seeing an easy.tm miselim and going hard. Its the main reason I play this way because it catches level 1 wolves or new people point blank. Its why I asked about the game I wasn't going to read because I really was more interested in getting the people who invited him to slam him like a bad fish. But it never happened so I can't tell if that's Wolves avoiding a wrong town and letting milim tunnel or the people who invited him are covering for him but I don't have that info. There is a reason he was my n2 action. Not because I town read him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:38 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:33 am I hate that you’re pleasant to talk to lol and ur answers have been reasonable enough atm kinda

I want to yeet millium for being so blinkered tbh every interaction I have seen they're pissing someone off. Not a good state to push the thread into for a game where town need to harmonize. But I did not like their entrance on me seeing an easy.tm miselim and going hard. Its the main reason I play this way because it catches level 1 wolves or new people point blank. Its why I asked about the game I wasn't going to read because I really was more interested in getting the people who invited him to slam him like a bad fish. But it never happened so I can't tell if that's Wolves avoiding a wrong town and letting milim tunnel or the people who invited him are covering for him but I don't have that info. There is a reason he was my n2 action. Not because I town read him
Given your strategy, what do you think of my push on you?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:38 am santy
belzy

probs both wolves

after that my poe is like

millium
seanzie
dya

and after that well we are in tinfoil town where everyone is fair game

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

If its all the same to you id like to go do other things now. I pulled myself away from irl stuff because I am not going to be back tomorrow for more than a quick catch-up and vote closer to eod
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:41 am If its all the same to you id like to go do other things now. I pulled myself away from irl stuff because I am not going to be back tomorrow for more than a quick catch-up and vote closer to eod
It’s not all the same, you feel kinda genuine rn and I wanna make sure to me if I should chase that feeling or not

These questions do matter to me and help me find u if I’m wrong
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:39 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:38 am

Given your strategy, what do you think of my push on you?
Honestly normal. In the beginning it felt disengenerous (sp?) But I think that is mostly because I was super suspicious of you not answering my questions d1 in a timely manner and I had you in poe for best looking after Alison flip
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Fwiw I found that longer post u just made to me to be kinda towny
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:41 am If its all the same to you id like to go do other things now. I pulled myself away from irl stuff because I am not going to be back tomorrow for more than a quick catch-up and vote closer to eod
It’s not all the same, you feel kinda genuine rn and I wanna make sure to me if I should chase that feeling or not

I get it its how Mac found me in my first game on syndicate. I was being squirrelly but I do really need to go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m gonna be salty at myself if getting off this tunnel ends up being wrong but I must admit you are one silver tongued bastard when it comes to real timing because u do feel more genuine to me rn than u have all game lol

/unvote rondo

/vote wisp maybe for now
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Anything else you need me to address?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:44 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:42 am

I get it its how Mac found me in my first game on syndicate. I was being squirrelly but I do really need to go
Kk, thanks for answering the qs
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tyty be back very very late tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:45 am Anything else you need me to address?
Maybe next time we are on the same time, similar to u I don’t like asking questions unless the person is present in front of me to answer or else they can kinda just sit and think on it
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I still want answers to why you've not been trying to read or solve me at all this game
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Wait Mac...you think milli um is wolf with both proscha and belzy when they both ended up with votes on him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:20 am Wait Mac...you think milli um is wolf with both proscha and belzy when they both ended up with votes on him?
ngl I don't remember everything that's happened nor are my solves rly predicted on worlds
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel like I am town's last bastion of hope... and that isn't a good sign.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:50 am I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel like I am town's last bastion of hope... and that isn't a good sign.
well man like

I dunno but if you can like kill a wolf in a way that clears you it'd do wonders for my solve

I've obviously been party to two good town dying but I'm definitely not alone there and the sentiment is definitely that I'm the primary exponent which isn't true like...

dya hard pushed aro and kept Alison in their sus in while hedging

ilario didn't vote Aro day 1 but he kept his hands clean and then did vote Alison day 2 but in a way he's made sure to belabour was "just voting her cuz of mac" or someshit like that...

so I'm... discouraged for sure

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”