Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 am I think I may have found an actual wolf tell for Tilgarial. Just did some light reading of their town and mafia rands and this game and if they are mafia here I think I found a complusion in their wolfplay. I shall not reveal! *secrets*
Yeh I’m sad I can’t vote them today but I really wanted to push there. I think I may have been pretty off and playing poorly originally today aside for my Tilg read so I kinda need time to self correct but realistically I don’t know if I’ll get to somewhere decent by eod. I have been mulling over your theory that aro was hard pushed by wolves and it could have some merit. Mostly because when you think about it, aro was largely advocating that me you spf are all town and trying to get us all in the same page. He tends to be pretty accurate with his townreads. But at the end of the day, he is still someone who tends to get himself in sticky situations where he’s often liable to being mld. So In that essence even if he is spot on with his reads he’s not a slot wolves will generally want to NK because wolves kinda have to spare some nks for spf, you , me etc. i know that sounds egotistical but it does give weight to your narrative that aro might have been hard pushed because he was reading things correctly but he’s not someone wolves would want to n1 so thus the most effective way of shutting up his influence is to just powerwolf him into the ground.

If that’s what happened then I can see why alison and dya look worse off aros flip, so I’ll probs re-evaluate there at some point
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:01 am I would like everyone to answer this question if they could.

If you are mafia and you have a choice to kill between 2 people and can only pick one person.

Person A: has a good solve but is myslynchable

Person B: has an incorrect solve but is unlynchable

Which person do you choose to kill?
It would be both ironic and funny to me if aro was option A and wolves went nah fuck it let’s just bury him into the ground

That’s baller as
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:33 am @EnderWiggin who have been the players that have called you mafia the most in this game?
Chamo illario are the two that come to mind but that's impression, I'd have to check to see who actually has.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:35 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:30 am Nice, I'm here to bounce off if you need. Both of you. I welcome it.
I know we are ignoring Porscha but I think Porscha is scum.
Likewise, but if Porscha is going to be mechanically solved by Lilypetal then they are as good as flipped.

What do you usually look at when looking for wolves? What iso are you looking inside of?
I ISOd Porscha Illario and kinda Alison.

I'm deciding what I wanna do now.

I usually just loom through try to find things that don't make sense to me and than do a thought exercise to try to see if I can find the town motivation for the weird things and the wolf motivation and which I think makes most sense. If I think I have something important I post it otherwise I move on

It's probably a dumb way to play but it works... admittedly usually works later in games not earlier lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lemme do a thing.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hmmm in a t!santy w!Tilg world I suppose alison looks kinda sus for signal boosting my tr on Tilg d1 but not my tr on santy which is the read I was more invested in and spent more time advocating for
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm mildly coming around to ilario town but also they've pocketed me a few times in the past so they get to have my tinfoil collection too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin the "town block" thing that we ignored in favour of lunacy in the end feels like it's happening now too.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:40 am I'm mildly coming around to ilario town but also they've pocketed me a few times in the past so they get to have my tinfoil collection too.
A few? I thought I only wolfed against u once
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:40 am I'm mildly coming around to ilario town but also they've pocketed me a few times in the past so they get to have my tinfoil collection too.
A few? I thought I only wolfed against u once
Constellations and at least one other I think.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:42 am @EnderWiggin the "town block" thing that we ignored in favour of lunacy in the end feels like it's happening now too.
3/4 people are the same. We just replaced Aro with ilario. (RIP miss you Aro </3)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So I've never watched Naruto. Do I have to watch the OG series before Shippuden?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:46 am So I've never watched Naruto. Do I have to watch the OG series before Shippuden?
Uh.

I mean I think both have flaws but the OG series first arc is probably the best.

Also there's a lot of lore that happens in OG before Shippuden. There's also a looooooot of filler episodes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay I'm not down with filler that shit lame. What's a better anime to bother getting myself absorbed in. I have watched essentially none.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:01 am Okay I'm not down with filler that shit lame. What's a better anime to bother getting myself absorbed in. I have watched essentially none.
Darker than Black

Srsly

Watch it.

Also A Place Further than the Universe

Both are kinda short.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody told me if I'm being dumb so imma jump down my rabbit hole and assume at least one woof in Millium wagon

I think it's likely exactly 1 and it's Porscha but since that's being resolved I'll look at the other players.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:09 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:53 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:33 am hello i didn't read anything
Hello. Play overwatch with me UwU
it's actually like i'm chopped meat over here smh.............
Hi Porscha, we played once as town masons. I remember you were very scummy day 1. How do people tend to read you in other games?
I like to think i'm polarized but some recent games have shown this to be untrue since I am a victim of early ML
Polarized means someone has become a capable player? Yes, I remember you as an early ML. Why do you think that is?
Polarized means they are easy to find as scum basically

I think.

Porscha! Is this the game where I town read you and you are a wolf finally or the game where I town read you and you die D1 anyways and are town?
can u go over what u found towny with porcha on d1 and why ur read there has changed today?

i will admit if porcha is wolf this post doesnt feel w/w at first glance
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:38 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am actually

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
you know what, why not

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine

[VOTE: Tilgarial] aubergine
Can't tell if this is a genuine vote or a joke vote
If it's something along the lines of the latter, do you have any thoughts on my alignment?
ok @ilario , this post actually pings me a bit from Tilg tbh. Shoutout to Guillo for this, but these types of questionings about a "joke vote" on oneself is rand >mafia especially when they wanted an "elaboration" on the joke vote.
now that i can read stuff properly, i agree @arogame123
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
How serious was this vote?
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:26 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:10 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:06 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:56 am

Mac you haven't called me scum yet...or town. Are you broken?
Why would I have called you scum yet?
But are you... broken?
Is this trying to be funny?
Did it work?
I laughed lol
You are my friend now. If I scumread you at some point, I will look away for a few seconds.
I don't think you've scum read me but what are your current thoughts on my slot?
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:43 pm So dya, chamo en santy are the only three people who have yet to enter the thread. Lily is still stuck on 5 posts. So that are at least 4 spots I cannot have a read on right now.
I'm Intrested now in your reads on all of these slots can you tell me what your feeling?
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:05 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you have a reason for the Alison vote or is it just a meh level vote?
Yeah j think she's mafia
I slightly scumread Alison, but see other people being confident in townreading Alison. My initial read on Alison was also town but that changed over time. What makes you think Alison is mafia?
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am [VOTE: illario] aubergine

Read pending catchup but ew.
I have been going back and forward in my head regarding Ilario. Tell me after your catchup where you are standing on him.
I noticed here that on 2 consecutive reads you were kind of wishy washy. You basically said I can't figure them out I thought they were town but they might be scum.

Has your read on either Alison or Illario solidified?
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:48 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 am Oh yeah btw Neon is probably almost definitely town.

I love poking players I've pocketed recently and she's fallen right into what I expect for it.
Fuck man, ender and my brain is melding so hard rn it’s kind of insane.

Gtfo lmfao
Also pocketing Aro.

Quick I'm running out of pockets.
Stop talking this way, Ender. You are either scum doing this, or I am getting paranoid over it.

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
How serious was this? What are your current thoughts on Ender?
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am @EnderWiggin @Belzy in a world where if Alison is mafia, what do u think that means for Ilario?
Ilario strongly townreads Alison, so I was more thinking about what if Ilario is scum and Alison is town, or they are both scum but different parties. I don't see Ilario townreading Alison strongly as an indication they have to be teamed; I find it way too early to make such assumptions.

Having said that:

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
Something I didn't note on first read thru why did you say that they might both be scum but differing parties? It's an Intresting take and I'm interested in what you meant by it?
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:54 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 am I wished Belzy would go more in depth with their read on Wisp and Alison tho when I asked them because I wanted to better understand why they felt the way they did and didn’t get as much :/

If you’re still there @Belzy I’d appreciate if u can dive into more on ur Alison/Wisp sr and why u feel the way u do.

I know u said you’d wait for wisp to post more but I also want to see why their recent posting didn’t change the needle for u.
I am at work right now, so I can't dive into everything until I got more time. For now I can say I am not always sold on the direction and track of thoughts coming from them. More about them and others still pending. I am trying to look into more people than just them.
Can I get more info on your Wisp read from day 1 and how it's changed now? You never did expand on this.
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:11 pm [VOTE: Millium] aubergine
Final vote ends up here. Missed EoD but noted that they would early like really early.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:39 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:25 am

Hello. Play overwatch with me UwU
Hi Porscha, we played once as town masons. I remember you were very scummy day 1. How do people tend to read you in other games?
I like to think i'm polarized but some recent games have shown this to be untrue since I am a victim of early ML
Polarized means someone has become a capable player? Yes, I remember you as an early ML. Why do you think that is?

I think.

Porscha! Is this the game where I town read you and you are a wolf finally or the game where I town read you and you die D1 anyways and are town?
can u go over what u found towny with porcha on d1 and why ur read there has changed today?

Yeah I can expand but I have to go back to work right meow my break is in 20 mins I'll write up a full explanation than

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:22 am @ilario , let's assume 5 combined mafia/3p.

Leaves at least 13 town and with 18 without vig shots or anything, we have 8 kills. So a 10 towncore would do.

My towns that I have rn (different confidences) are Aro, Mac, Illario, SPF, Nanook, Wisp, Ender, Rondo.

Any thoughts on that list so far and do you have any opnions on anyone else that I don't have in there? I want to dominate this game hehe.
first 5 are very likely all town. im getting there on ender slowly but time will tell. wisp is in grey zone. rondo i wanna kill but if im wrong on him then this is a pretty solid list by aro
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm going to retract my main townread on Belzy tbh, rereading some stuff I need to verify it before I'm confident in putting it down.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:45 am I'm going to retract my main townread on Belzy tbh, rereading some stuff I need to verify it before I'm confident in putting it down.
wdym?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am I've cooled on my illario townread, will consider again later.
also can u go into what happened here?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:48 am quote=arogame123 post_id=973012 time=1667641122 user_id=1064]
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:37 am Millium

This deserve more attention.

[VOTE: Millium] aubergine

what makes you feel that Millium is scummy? And what pinged you out specifically?

That's what I am trying to find out. The other options mentioned in the same breath as Millium look townier to me than Millium does, and lately posting (the thread) went to another direction while I am still wondering about this spot. Millium keeps saying he should not post and such, that does ping me.
[/quote]

ender this post feels towny to me. thots?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:42 am

I think.

Yeah I can expand but I have to go back to work right meow my break is in 20 mins I'll write up a full explanation than
@ilario

So I TRd Porscha early because Porscha in my experience is commonly wolfy day 1 and plays a lot like me in that early they post a lot of fluffy stuff and just kind of vibe in thread and talk about non game things.

This is my experience and why me and Porscha have had various conversations late at night in thread when nobody else is posting about stupid things like League. Porscha has become my friend thru us just vibing alone late night in thread in caps mafia games.

I've also seen Porscha die for being "scummy" early even when I've tried to defend them like in FoL or when I've tried to pocket them and exclaim their town. So they often die and flip town even when I express a different opinion.

However upon further review...Porscha is kind of doing what I expect right. Fluffy trying to vibe with me but it's...shallower than normal. Like the Overwatch thing with Lily and Me where Porscha was like "is like I don't exist over here" or something like that. That's what I'd expect and we vibed off it a little like I'd expect I've been struggling to express what felt off about Porscha and I think it's like I've given so much stuff I'd expect Porscha to vibe off of and they've only kinda done it.

Than they are being very defensive in their limited time in thread and I've seen that from town Porscha presumably from being tired of being miskilled so often day 1. But here even that defensiveness and the aggro off it just felt forced and than they disappeared again.

So combine that and the lack of presence and the lack of vibe and...I think I'm starting to see a wolf Porscha world.

I've been told Porscha is Polarized I've never played with wolf Porscha but I see someone trying to mimic their town game and getting halfway there... if that makes any sense.

Good enough that on first glance I was like this is town but on further scrutiny it didn't hold up.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:57 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:45 am I'm going to retract my main townread on Belzy tbh, rereading some stuff I need to verify it before I'm confident in putting it down.
wdym?
I had a townread on Belzy, rereading the posts has made me doubt this so I'm clearly communicating that while I read up and see where I stand.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:10 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:48 am quote=arogame123 post_id=973012 time=1667641122 user_id=1064]

what makes you feel that Millium is scummy? And what pinged you out specifically?

That's what I am trying to find out. The other options mentioned in the same breath as Millium look townier to me than Millium does, and lately posting (the thread) went to another direction while I am still wondering about this spot. Millium keeps saying he should not post and such, that does ping me.
ender this post feels towny to me. thots?
[/quote]

Quote looks broke guv
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:12 am

I think.

@ilario

So I TRd Porscha early because Porscha in my experience is commonly wolfy day 1 and plays a lot like me in that early they post a lot of fluffy stuff and just kind of vibe in thread and talk about non game things.

This is my experience and why me and Porscha have had various conversations late at night in thread when nobody else is posting about stupid things like League. Porscha has become my friend thru us just vibing alone late night in thread in caps mafia games.

I've also seen Porscha die for being "scummy" early even when I've tried to defend them like in FoL or when I've tried to pocket them and exclaim their town. So they often die and flip town even when I express a different opinion.

However upon further review...Porscha is kind of doing what I expect right. Fluffy trying to vibe with me but it's...shallower than normal. Like the Overwatch thing with Lily and Me where Porscha was like "is like I don't exist over here" or something like that. That's what I'd expect and we vibed off it a little like I'd expect I've been struggling to express what felt off about Porscha and I think it's like I've given so much stuff I'd expect Porscha to vibe off of and they've only kinda done it.

Than they are being very defensive in their limited time in thread and I've seen that from town Porscha presumably from being tired of being miskilled so often day 1. But here even that defensiveness and the aggro off it just felt forced and than they disappeared again.

So combine that and the lack of presence and the lack of vibe and...I think I'm starting to see a wolf Porscha world.

I've been told Porscha is Polarized I've never played with wolf Porscha but I see someone trying to mimic their town game and getting halfway there... if that makes any sense.

Good enough that on first glance I was like this is town but on further scrutiny it didn't hold up.
kudos to u if ur a wolf
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:48 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:38 am

yeah its because the original quote was broken

does it work now
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

but yeah neon ur pov makes sense and feels quite believable to me
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am I've cooled on my illario townread, will consider again later.
I townread you to see how you'd react to it partially and the reaction was meh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:19 am

does it work now
That's better. Don't know exactly why that post is super towny tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:47 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:43 am I also have a small and potentially dumb reason to think Mac could be scum but I'm not sharing it this early... but here's a post about it in case I bring it up later
I think you should share it now.
Nope it's dumb unless I know it's real and that will become more apparent later...like D2. Probably.
speak
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:20 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 am
I townread you to see how you'd react to it partially and the reaction was meh.
LOLL

i can respect that
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

It's the kind of post I'd dismiss since it's so easy to do as wolf.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:22 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:19 am

does it work now
That's better. Don't know exactly why that post is super towny tbh.
okay ill hit u up with their other stuff when i see it
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:18 am

I think.

@ilario

kudos to u if ur a wolf
??

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:22 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:47 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:43 am I also have a small and potentially dumb reason to think Mac could be scum but I'm not sharing it this early... but here's a post about it in case I bring it up later
I think you should share it now.
Nope it's dumb unless I know it's real and that will become more apparent later...like D2. Probably.
speak
It was dumb and I can't really explain it without breaking three rules of my role but it's invalid

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

what u do have in ur favour is that i think spf did sus betsy at times, so one reason spf died instead of mac could be that. mac how confident are u on ur betsy read atm?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:24 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:18 am

I think.

@ilario

kudos to u if ur a wolf
??
im saying this to indicate that i think ur posting really well. i already think ur recent wolf performances probably leave u as a very solid wolf but if ur a wolf this game then ill openly admit ur probs one of the strongest wolves ive come across. ill probs just occams razor u as town though,
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:25 am what u do have in ur favour is that i think spf did sus betsy at times, so one reason spf died instead of mac could be that. mac how confident are u on ur betsy read atm?
Very
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:58 am @dyachei @Seanzie seems like the most likely w/t dichotomy in this game tbh. I am near certain it is never t/t. I think dya is the wolf between them, but I think if we aren't chopping Porscha that solving between this dichotomy is a good idea.
I am definitely not as certain it is not tvt, but yeah, I'd chop there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:27 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:25 am what u do have in ur favour is that i think spf did sus betsy at times, so one reason spf died instead of mac could be that. mac how confident are u on ur betsy read atm?
Very
Who is betsy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Fuck I lost my quotes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Nvm I recovered them
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:58 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 am @Tilgarial if you had to pick 2 of the more active posters that have the highest chance of flipping wolf who would they be?
Active posters so far are... aro, SPF, mac, illario, belzy, wisp, Alison, Ender/neon maybe?
Alison/aro/SPF/illario I'm townreading to one degree or another
Mac I'd probably lean town too if I was forced to decide

Ender/belzy I haven't really paid much attention to so far
Wisp(Milly) I'm somewhat neutral on
Neon I haven't really reached a conclusion yet

Not sure I can narrow it down more than that without picking arbitrarily at this point, tbh
Maybe reserve one spot for wisp, though I can see him getting a townread if he actually talks to me about his viewpoint, so meh
ehhh this is a wolfy response in hindsight

very safe answer, doesnt take many stances, aros placement here combined with tilgs betrayal of aro at eod also sus. @MacDougall do u think the way he talks about wisp here feels w/w?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do not
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:35 am @santygrass order this list from me from most to least townie please

Nanook
Seanzie
Chamil
Alison
Dya
Tilg
Porscha
Alison
Chamil
(Seanzie
Dya)
Nanook
Porscha
Tilgarial

@MacDougall
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:58 am @dyachei @Seanzie seems like the most likely w/t dichotomy in this game tbh. I am near certain it is never t/t. I think dya is the wolf between them, but I think if we aren't chopping Porscha that solving between this dichotomy is a good idea.
I agree and I am glad we are reaching the same conclussions tbh.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:12 am @EnderWiggin @santygrass @Alison if you didn't catch it, Lily is claiming that she will be mechanically solving Porscha's alignment so please vote elsewhere. I am suggesting Dya/Seanzie be solved as I feel that it's the highest likelihood of a w/t dynamic.
Yeah. Im thinking where to go now . Because I feel strongly about Porscha/Tilg being W/W and that *taints* my view on where to go next quite a bit tbh? Like, if Porscha is V I'd go for Rondo for sure, but thinking Porscha is a W then I wouldn't go there lol.

Maybe I'll ISO allison tbh to decide to sheep the wolfreads or what I expect to do , doible down on the townread and just vote nook once again idk
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:40 am Hmmm in a t!santy w!Tilg world I suppose alison looks kinda sus for signal boosting my tr on Tilg d1 but not my tr on santy which is the read I was more invested in and spent more time advocating for
I think Alison was tr'ing Tilg by their own accord tbh. But now that you bring that up in a W!Tilg world is something I should take into consideratiom tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please

@Lilypetal

TOWN : ilario, Lily , Mac , Neon
Pretty towny : Alison, Cham , Millium
Townlean: Ender
Null: Belzy
Need flips to reassess: Rondo
Scummy :Nanook
Prob a difference check: Dya, Seanzie
Scum: Tilgarial, Porscha

I think those are all.

Also I want to boost @MacDougall I could also get relevant mech in one of seanzie/dya in the future but idk how much I want to oppose in solving there because its not a guarantee that could be something definitive for their alignment
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”