Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:33 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
Usually lots of low to mid power roles

I would assume 3p has a few abilities and one is a safe claim
Are you the 3P? :think:
Ender what’s ur Thots on this? If I recall it was u who said wolves are more likely to 3p hunt. I guess this post from rondo is bad because he accuses nook is making that post as a 3p without considering he could just be making it As a wolf. And yeah I get that u can just say rondo might be joking here but w/e
Rondo memes about 3p.

Literally none of my standard scumhunting comments apply to Rondo because he's a troll.

If I told him that there was something I hunted people on, there's a 75% chance he'll intentionally find a way to do it in a future game just to poke at me.
I was so miffed in duck tales when they caught me as 3p on such bad logic for me but it works normally to find 3p sure so I couldnt tell them they were wrong.

Did you read KotH yet? I can be non trolly if I wanna

Also, awe
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I will say something that is really wigging me out is that I have almost NO notifications coming back. Ilario is the ONLY one that has pinged me or quoted something I have said directly. Which is really doing my head in.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:37 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please
now u tell me all your reads
okay just for u though i'll make one most post before bed!

Town with high confidence: Santygrass / Mac / Seven

Town with some confidence: Ilario / Millium / Alison

On the cusp of being villagers or being vigged: rondo / porscha / neon

need to sort the rest

Santy is my ride or die villager. I would bet my life on him being town this game. My least confident towns are Alison and Millium. Millium could be using the gifts in a townsided way to get out of being poe'd especially giving it to me who SRs them. Alison has done and said things that have made me go holy fk am i wolfsiding but that's mostly tinfoil tbh.
Vig me Daddy

But seriously, do you have anything going on there or you dont like my vibe?
I love your vibe I just am unsure on your alignment as of rn
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:37 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please
now u tell me all your reads
okay just for u though i'll make one most post before bed!

Town with high confidence: Santygrass / Mac / Seven

Town with some confidence: Ilario / Millium / Alison

On the cusp of being villagers or being vigged: rondo / porscha / neon

need to sort the rest

Santy is my ride or die villager. I would bet my life on him being town this game. My least confident towns are Alison and Millium. Millium could be using the gifts in a townsided way to get out of being poe'd especially giving it to me who SRs them. Alison has done and said things that have made me go holy fk am i wolfsiding but that's mostly tinfoil tbh.
Vig me Daddy

But seriously, do you have anything going on there or you dont like my vibe?
I love your vibe I just am unsure on your alignment as of rn
oh, no, yeah. Thats fair
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm [VOTE: aro] aubergine
You had me as leaning town to now voting me? Can you explain this progression and pop in with only about 40 minutes left in EOD? Lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm just gonna say this rn: I think today likely will go to a porscha elim maybe I'm off but in my head that's a likely outcome. So I'm going to out that I'm going to use mech to solve Porscha's alignment. There are 4(?) wolves so if Porscha is a wolf there's still 3 other ones out there. Try to find two suitable names and vote one of then. We need to consolidate over the next 12 hours and apply pressure. Thanks
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

There was a point where I was tinfoiling the shit out of Nanook this morning for voting Alison last night as a "w!Nanook would vote for w!Alison to give her a reason as to why she wouldnt have to use her power and then w!Alison gives w!Nanook a pass on doing it but not Santy?(Or who ever it was, I forget)" Especially because I realised I was completely wrong about my Nanook power role suspicion. But yeah, long story short I came to the conclusion that is really not something I would think that both Alison and Nanook would do as scum theatre. Especially when Alison would go and do the 20% failure hedgy bullshit. Its just... too much
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm @dyachei so ur telling me that my placement of u in poE in comparison to others that I’ve already explained is why you sr? I just feel like it’s odd considering how I’m tr me earlier in comparison to have that be the reason to switch to Now want to vote me today over anyone else based on ur reads.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:47 am I'm just gonna say this rn: I think today likely will go to a porscha elim maybe I'm off but in my head that's a likely outcome. So I'm going to out that I'm going to use mech to solve Porscha's alignment. There are 4(?) wolves so if Porscha is a wolf there's still 3 other ones out there. Try to find two suitable names and vote one of then. We need to consolidate over the next 12 hours and apply pressure. Thanks
This is a really dumb idea. If you have a way to mechanically solve someone, solve someone who has the potential to break the back of the mafia if they get their alignment flipped. Alison would be a great solve. Dyachei too. Resolve someone who if they get the green check will terrify mafia and if they get red checked the mafia will be destroyed by their flip.

Imagine if you red check Porscha? Oh yay you just ... caught someone we were gonna catch anyway. And if you green check Porscha like... wtf are you even doing?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

also why would you out that you have a mechanical solve that just makes you a massive target for the NK why do any of this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Unless there is some reason porscha is the only check you can get or something then I apologise.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:37 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm Like Alison, people either null read/sr Porscha and when u look at the Porscha wagon besides me, it includes people that have been tr at some point and when the people who tr wisp jump on me to create my wagon when the Porscha wagon exists as an alternative, it’s just pinging red flags for me
Porscha is literally LHF
LHF != town and Porscha is able to polarise herself.

If Porscha isn’t towny, then she’s mafia because of her play and others have felt the same way as well.

I’m sorry it’s lhf but it’s just a result of the current wagons and who I tr and based off the reasoning I explained earlier.
I mean, you're not wrong
but a CFD to the LHF is like
textbook pro-mafia move
so to me it makes sense that people are reluctant to follow that path
Tilgarial's comments here make Tilg/Porscha a very good bet of being w/w.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:52 am Unless there is some reason porscha is the only check you can get or something then I apologise.
There is a reason yeah. I won't say anymore

Gn all
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:51 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:47 am I'm just gonna say this rn: I think today likely will go to a porscha elim maybe I'm off but in my head that's a likely outcome. So I'm going to out that I'm going to use mech to solve Porscha's alignment. There are 4(?) wolves so if Porscha is a wolf there's still 3 other ones out there. Try to find two suitable names and vote one of then. We need to consolidate over the next 12 hours and apply pressure. Thanks
This is a really dumb idea. If you have a way to mechanically solve someone, solve someone who has the potential to break the back of the mafia if they get their alignment flipped. Alison would be a great solve. Dyachei too. Resolve someone who if they get the green check will terrify mafia and if they get red checked the mafia will be destroyed by their flip.

Imagine if you red check Porscha? Oh yay you just ... caught someone we were gonna catch anyway. And if you green check Porscha like... wtf are you even doing?
I read this thinking you were talking about vigging porscha and my mind was blown at it being an interesting way to use a gun. Then I re-read and realised its just about a cop check and was less impressed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:01 am oh that, yeah that was pretty townie but really the main reason I am townreading rondo is because i can see that he was trying to solve me and gave up
can you tell me the normal dynamic u and rondo have? is he normally someone who gives u a hard time?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:01 am oh that, yeah that was pretty townie but really the main reason I am townreading rondo is because i can see that he was trying to solve me and gave up
can you tell me the normal dynamic u and rondo have? is he normally someone who gives u a hard time?
Why not ask me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:08 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 am I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

@Lilypetal any particular reason u think yesterday was v/v/v and not v/v/w? You could very well be correct, I just wanna know if there’s some threadstate read behind that or something
bro you are saying a lot of really dumb shit cuz i already thought this and reevaluated the fuck out of my d1 reads as a result. Shut up.
yeah my bad, i didnt see ur post where u had an updated raeds list
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
Nothing else about my play has pointed you in a direction either way? Take away my reaction what is your read than?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:56 am
Why not ask me?
because what sparked the question is macs tr on you, it could be that the reason u gave up solving mac is because u just werent bothered to fake solve him and thus outed a lazy tr on him
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@dyachei @Seanzie seems like the most likely w/t dichotomy in this game tbh. I am near certain it is never t/t. I think dya is the wolf between them, but I think if we aren't chopping Porscha that solving between this dichotomy is a good idea.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:12 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:56 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:31 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
who has neon done that to?
aro, me, there was one other which i thought was santy but he told me that wasnt that case so ill have to recheck neons iso.
Illario who was pressuring Aro when I took umbrage at the vote on Lily and the lily push?

Who is pressuring you right now?
who is pressuring me rn? i might be missing something but i dont feel pressured, unless ur talking about yourself
So than you admit your mischaracterizing my play? Because I've been on you and only you this entire phase so I'm certainly not pouncing on the wagon of the person catching flack am I?
i admit im exaggerating but no im not mischaracterizing your play fmpov. i do have issues with how you played around me and aro because these are your only notable pushes i can remember. i could be misremembering (hence why im going over d1 stuff rn), but im not mischaracterizing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

rondo spends a great deal of his energy in any mafia game I am in

if town - discovering that I am mafia and dunking on me would be perhaps one of the biggest joys rondo could have in mafia
if mafia - fooling me is on the same par

when he is town and discovers i am town or not very wolfy he tends to just ... honestly his interest in entire games tends to crater because of it

it almost feels like playing 1 on 1 sometimes

but from my perspective, aside from getting really badly fooled by him once, I have read him with 100% accuracy because I can kinda see what he's trying to accomplish

also he was in aro's top town

so i kinda am thinking he's town right now
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:58 am @dyachei @Seanzie seems like the most likely w/t dichotomy in this game tbh. I am near certain it is never t/t. I think dya is the wolf between them, but I think if we aren't chopping Porscha that solving between this dichotomy is a good idea.
i agree occams razor suggests its likely w/t fwiw
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:57 am
Why not ask me?
because what sparked the question is macs tr on you, it could be that the reason u gave up solving mac is because u just werent bothered to fake solve him and thus outed a lazy tr on him
But Mac doesnt town read me, its an odd question to ask when he clearly has me in his poe?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Porscha

This was Aro's POE and frankly I've arrived at a point where I think it's got a lot of mafia in it.

My variation of it would probably be like

Alison
Seanzie/Dya
Cham
Tilg/Lily
Porscha
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:00 am

if town - discovering that I am mafia and dunking on me would be perhaps one of the biggest joys rondo could have in mafia

when he is town and discovers i am town or not very wolfy he tends to just ... honestly his interest in entire games tends to crater because of it

but from my perspective, aside from getting really badly fooled by him once, I have read him with 100% accuracy because I can kinda see what he's trying to accomplish

aro can still have a wolf in his top town though, rondo is the most likely to be w in that grouping. but meh i kinda think this is ur last day and contrary to what i said earlier i think imma just backseat today and leave it upto you so i wont fight too hard against this read even if i kinda really want rondo rn
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:00 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
aro, me, there was one other which i thought was santy but he told me that wasnt that case so ill have to recheck neons iso.
Illario who was pressuring Aro when I took umbrage at the vote on Lily and the lily push?

who is pressuring me rn? i might be missing something but i dont feel pressured, unless ur talking about yourself
So than you admit your mischaracterizing my play? Because I've been on you and only you this entire phase so I'm certainly not pouncing on the wagon of the person catching flack am I?
i admit im exaggerating but no im not mischaracterizing your play fmpov. i do have issues with how you played around me and aro because these are your only notable pushes i can remember. i could be misremembering (hence why im going over d1 stuff rn), but im not mischaracterizing.
No they certainly were my only pushes. I don't often push unless I see something I think is important.

I can explain why I did what I do if you specifically tell me what is bothering you but I think your wrong because I was on both Aro and you will before there was flak.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:01 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:57 am
Why not ask me?
But Mac doesnt town read me, its an odd question to ask when he clearly has me in his poe?
no its not because im reading the point when he did tr u and was trying to understand his logic at that moment in time
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:00 am

NGL this post brings me joy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so Lily says they are mechanically solving Porscha.

Seanzie and Dya are both suspect of each other and were both in Aro's solve. So I think if you suspect either of them, voting there is a good idea.

Alison claims to be able to self resolve to 80% if they aren't voted, let's just test that and leave her alone @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME please.

I think if we follow this track we are probably doing intelligent things as a group.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:03 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:00 am

No they certainly were my only pushes. I don't often push unless I see something I think is important.

I can explain why I did what I do if you specifically tell me what is bothering you but I think your wrong because I was on both Aro and you will before there was flak.
well the issue is that i felt like ur approaches to us was oppurtunistic and that ur perspective was narrow in a sense. which might ultimately be just a playstyle thing but it also allows u to push villas whilst not angering too many other villas in a world where ur wolf. you might disagree but i do feel that u turned on me at points where i most vulnerable
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay

@ilario

My mech reason for thinking that Alison'sclaim pointed towards town is no longer valid.

I noted this in thread when she changed her claim. She responded to it so I find it kind of suspect that she would acknowledge that I rescinded my mech read than claim I have a green check.

It was never a check I never claimed it as a check. I have an ability that provides me with vote manipulation abilities if certain terms are met I am not allowed to talk about how it activates. But because I can essentially double vote and I am town I offered to act as Alison's proxy and was under the impression that our roles were written together thus making her likely town.

With her updated claim not restricting her ability to vote I rescinded.

In the initial claim I also stated that part of the claim confused me that was because she was speaking so candidly about her role and its trigger but I was expressly forbidden from doing so

I believe my ability should have triggered day 1 and it does not appear to do either someone on Aro does not have vote power or my ability didn't trigger.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have a 2nd ability as well.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@santygrass you asked a question earlier that I didn't get a chance to answer which was, why are people trying to sheep aro and not spf. I can explain this really easy.

SPF did not have many strong reads. There is not much to sheep. It is more likely SPF was a straight up fear kill than killed for having good reads.

Further than that, the way Arogame went over felt a lot like what happens when mafia teams take advantage of town led wagons. A game on MU that just ended (Sabi's welcome back game) had a situation where I got wagoned two times on day 1 because town pushed me a little bit and the entire mafia team! jumped the wagon to try to kill me. Look at the mash that we just wolfed together also. Look at the meta. We are living in the era of openwolfing. And a LOT of the players in this game have had big time wolf wins lately playing this way. It is entirely like that there are many (3-4) mafia that ended up in the Arogame voters because mafia have been unashamedly pushing pro mafia moves in every game I've played lately across MU and here.

What I am getting at is that arogame was just as likely chopped for having a good perspective as SPF was killed for it. And Arogame had actual reads and progression.

Also I have like, no real issue with his POE anyway. I know you probably do cuz you were in it, but you're like the one person I've taken out of it because I'm sheeping Ilario and Lily's reads on you now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin @santygrass @Alison if you didn't catch it, Lily is claiming that she will be mechanically solving Porscha's alignment so please vote elsewhere. I am suggesting Dya/Seanzie be solved as I feel that it's the highest likelihood of a w/t dynamic.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 pm Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
@Chamomile can you explain how your vote ended up on Millium when you were adamantly convinced that Wisp was a villager to a degree where like 50% of your entire ISO is just you screaming about Wisp being a villager?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm @Illyria - lol i think ur obvious town after the way u reacted to me dropping you to null last night but you need to stop reading me in such a reactive way. i'm allowed to be paranoid about you and me being paranoid about you doesnt make me mafia because when im mafia my main goal is to make u townread me as quickly as possible
@Neon unless you think villager Aro and villager SPF both misread ilario this hard, (and I am also pretty strongly townreading ilario now) I suggest that you probably barking up the wrong tree homie.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:14 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:01 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:53 am
Well this is a blatant mischaracterization of my play that shows you either have an agenda are tunneled or aren't paying attention to the game.

I think your paying attention so which one is it?
i wasnt d1 which is why im spending time going over certain stuff

tell me why u voted me today, tell me why u shaded posts of mine that were very nai posts to make
I voted you because it felt like and still kind of feels like though admittedly less so

That you want to change the narrative and mischaracterize what happened especially wrt me.
It feels like you're trying to control thread narrative on the back of betting the leader town needs and because of that your warping the reality of yesterday even though you've admitted to not fully reading it and your changing the reality of my play while refusing to actually engage me on it you simply tell the thread what I thought which isn't fair because I look at things different than you and you certainly don't know my thoughts.

You've got an image of me in your head you are unwavering from and that's okay but at least engage me. And try to give me some benefit so if we are t v t we can find each other. I will try the same.

It's probable I've looked into things that are NAI for you and shaded them differences of opinion and play exist and I don't have nearly enough experience with you to know your mentality or style. I only know things I've seen in the past.

I think you've stepped up and are trying to lead but demanding people follow you won't help all people questions help them see what you see and lead them to the answers that's like a leader I can follow otherwise I will always butt my head back against you if you tell me how to think.
This is kinda towny. Where did I tell you how to think though? And I am giving you benefit rn Incase we are tvt hence why I’m engaging you. Do you think you gave me benefit when you quoted my posts earlier today and parked me on?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think I may have found an actual wolf tell for Tilgarial. Just did some light reading of their town and mafia rands and this game and if they are mafia here I think I found a complusion in their wolfplay. I shall not reveal! *secrets*
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:10 am Okay

@ilario

My mech reason for thinking that Alison'sclaim pointed towards town is no longer valid.

I noted this in thread when she changed her claim. She responded to it so I find it kind of suspect that she would acknowledge that I rescinded my mech read than claim I have a green check.

It was never a check I never claimed it as a check. I have an ability that provides me with vote manipulation abilities if certain terms are met I am not allowed to talk about how it activates. But because I can essentially double vote and I am town I offered to act as Alison's proxy and was under the impression that our roles were written together thus making her likely town.

With her updated claim not restricting her ability to vote I rescinded.

In the initial claim I also stated that part of the claim confused me that was because she was speaking so candidly about her role and its trigger but I was expressly forbidden from doing so

I believe my ability should have triggered day 1 and it does not appear to do either someone on Aro does not have vote power or my ability didn't trigger.
Okay ty this makes sense
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:20 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm @Illyria - lol i think ur obvious town after the way u reacted to me dropping you to null last night but you need to stop reading me in such a reactive way. i'm allowed to be paranoid about you and me being paranoid about you doesnt make me mafia because when im mafia my main goal is to make u townread me as quickly as possible
@Neon unless you think villager Aro and villager SPF both misread ilario this hard, (and I am also pretty strongly townreading ilario now) I suggest that you probably barking up the wrong tree homie.
I don't think Illario is wolf anymore I just haven't moved my vote. I'm trying to read thru isos

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:14 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:01 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:53 am
Well this is a blatant mischaracterization of my play that shows you either have an agenda are tunneled or aren't paying attention to the game.

I think your paying attention so which one is it?
i wasnt d1 which is why im spending time going over certain stuff

tell me why u voted me today, tell me why u shaded posts of mine that were very nai posts to make
I voted you because it felt like and still kind of feels like though admittedly less so

That you want to change the narrative and mischaracterize what happened especially wrt me.
It feels like you're trying to control thread narrative on the back of betting the leader town needs and because of that your warping the reality of yesterday even though you've admitted to not fully reading it and your changing the reality of my play while refusing to actually engage me on it you simply tell the thread what I thought which isn't fair because I look at things different than you and you certainly don't know my thoughts.

You've got an image of me in your head you are unwavering from and that's okay but at least engage me. And try to give me some benefit so if we are t v t we can find each other. I will try the same.

It's probable I've looked into things that are NAI for you and shaded them differences of opinion and play exist and I don't have nearly enough experience with you to know your mentality or style. I only know things I've seen in the past.

I think you've stepped up and are trying to lead but demanding people follow you won't help all people questions help them see what you see and lead them to the answers that's like a leader I can follow otherwise I will always butt my head back against you if you tell me how to think.
This is kinda towny. Where did I tell you how to think though? And I am giving you benefit rn Incase we are tvt hence why I’m engaging you. Do you think you gave me benefit when you quoted my posts earlier today and parked me on?
No. I admit that and I would like to engage you better now than I did than.

I think maybe I mistook the way you tried to take control of the thread by telling people to remember what happened in another game and follow you as you telling everyone in the thread what to do.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nice, I'm here to bounce off if you need. Both of you. I welcome it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:57 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 am @EnderWiggin can you give me your reads on

Neon
Dya
Cham
Tilg
Santy
Seanzie
Neon - Town. The reaction to me faux pocketing her was about what I'd expect from a towny who had bad encounters with me in the past. I've used this read fairly effectively after wolfing and pocketing people and so far have yet to have it go wrong.

Dya - Town? Idk. I vacillate a bit on Dya but I have felt some of their reads/takes remind me of Dya from Constellations and other games I've seen them town in. No where near a hard read and I am not sure I'm confident at all on it.

Cham - Wolf. I wanna say. I really wanna say. EOD1 and the more recent movements have shown a weird approach to the game that I can't help but think wolfy. Albeit maybe being triggered by bad meta on my own slot, but still bad wolfy needs to die.

Tilg - I wanted to say wolfy but the general consensus of this being wolfy is just... mrrrr. Idk. I want them back in thread to interact with but in a vacuum I'd be okay with them dying.

Santy - I had a light townread on them earlier but have been considering it. I have been nodding to some of the "Pockety" analysis but I'd want time to do a reread before I commit to that.

Seanzie - GTH town, but don't have a strong basis for this. Stronger than Dya because the initial lackadaisical approach and how he handled people coming at him about it was town!Sean but not enough that I'd lock it.
Nothing else about my play has pointed you in a direction either way? Take away my reaction what is your read than?
I'm not explaining every single god damn thing that makes me lean someone a way or I'd be writing an essay.

I noted the most important reason I have a read.

This doesn't mean you've done nothing else AI IMO, but that the reaction is a gold star "This is town" read for me and I don't have anything else as strong.

Also nah, I am not writing an essay.

But if you take away that read you're still a townread, just less sure of one.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:30 am Nice, I'm here to bounce off if you need. Both of you. I welcome it.
I know we are ignoring Porscha but I think Porscha is scum.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin who have been the players that have called you mafia the most in this game?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:30 am Nice, I'm here to bounce off if you need. Both of you. I welcome it.
I know we are ignoring Porscha but I think Porscha is scum.
Likewise, but if Porscha is going to be mechanically solved by Lilypetal then they are as good as flipped.

What do you usually look at when looking for wolves? What iso are you looking inside of?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 am I think I may have found an actual wolf tell for Tilgarial. Just did some light reading of their town and mafia rands and this game and if they are mafia here I think I found a complusion in their wolfplay. I shall not reveal! *secrets*
Yeh I’m sad I can’t vote them today but I really wanted to push there. I think I may have been pretty off and playing poorly originally today aside for my Tilg read so I kinda need time to self correct but realistically I don’t know if I’ll get to somewhere decent by eod. I have been mulling over your theory that aro was hard pushed by wolves and it could have some merit. Mostly because when you think about it, aro was largely advocating that me you spf are all town and trying to get us all in the same page. He tends to be pretty accurate with his townreads. But at the end of the day, he is still someone who tends to get himself in sticky situations where he’s often liable to being mld. So In that essence even if he is spot on with his reads he’s not a slot wolves will generally want to NK because wolves kinda have to spare some nks for spf, you , me etc. i know that sounds egotistical but it does give weight to your narrative that aro might have been hard pushed because he was reading things correctly but he’s not someone wolves would want to n1 so thus the most effective way of shutting up his influence is to just powerwolf him into the ground.

If that’s what happened then I can see why alison and dya look worse off aros flip, so I’ll probs re-evaluate there at some point
☆Princess Abigail☆

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario

I just realized Milium ended on themself lol

I think Mlium is town and I think there's probs woofers on both Aro and Milium

Milium should be easier to solve since Aro and Milium themself are on that wagon meaning if I'm right there's a woof in Cham/Porscha/Belzy

Is this dumb thought process to follow?

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:12 am @EnderWiggin @santygrass @Alison if you didn't catch it, Lily is claiming that she will be mechanically solving Porscha's alignment so please vote elsewhere. I am suggesting Dya/Seanzie be solved as I feel that it's the highest likelihood of a w/t dynamic.
I kinda townread em both, but sure I'll look at voting elsewhere for now.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”