Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Tilgarial »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:20 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:48 pm :shrug: [VOTE: Millium] aubergine
I like this vote too
Why?
Why do I like someone voting a slot that I have been calling lock wolf for the past 5 pages?
It's a bad vote though. I'be been calling Millium town all day and then just shrug and vote there. What does that say about me?
You said that you thought that wisp could been flame fanning you tho irt to me iirc?

In my head that progression added up.

Also , I didnt comment on that but I felt like that read applied more to Tilgarial rather than Wisp. Like, if I wasnt in thread at the moment I feel like Tilg would've been more like 'Yeah, I see where are tou coming from' , rather than dismissing your read which is something that Tilg should know its a bad basis for the read you had. If it makes sense wowee
I'm pretty sure I said in the first response around it that I'm not buying into it, lol
I liked the perspective in terms of how it relates to me reading sean
and can you really call me moderating and translating for you two fanning the flames, when I could have stayed out of it and watched you both burn?
wait, that wasn't your perspective
I still don't really get why you thought (some of) that, though
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:48 pm :shrug: [VOTE: Millium] aubergine
I like this vote too
Why?
Why do I like someone voting a slot that I have been calling lock wolf for the past 5 pages?
It's a bad vote though. I'be been calling Millium town all day and then just shrug and vote there. What does that say about me?
You said that you thought that wisp could been flame fanning you tho irt to me iirc?

Also , I didnt comment on that but I felt like that read applied more to Tilgarial rather than Wisp. Like, if I wasnt in thread at the moment I feel like Tilg would've been more like 'Yeah, I see where are tou coming from' , rather than dismissing your read which is something that Tilg should know its a bad basis for the read you had. If it makes sense wowee
Well, sure, I know my view made sense, I just wanted to see where Alison's head was, but yes, that is more-or-less the progression I had with a few missing details.

As for Tilg, I could see how you could argue they wanted to pocket both of us, but I don't think they were fanning flames. I felt like they really wanted me to see your side, and you to see mine.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm @dyachei so ur telling me that my placement of u in poE in comparison to others that I’ve already explained is why you sr? I just feel like it’s odd considering how I’m tr me earlier in comparison to have that be the reason to switch to Now want to vote me today over anyone else based on ur reads.
you weren't a strong tr and i said it might be for bad reasons multiple times
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 pm I am worried that their earlier frustrations about people being townread for doing antitown things (which I townread) is not because they want townies to do townie things, but it is perhaps because their pushes, which they thought should lead to misexes, were being parry'd.

I kinda started to reconsider my thoughts on them after I found them to be a bit of a flame-fanner with a couple of posts when I was hardpushing Santy - in particular Dya pushed the idea that my treatment of Dya should have been the same as my treatment of Millium, but it wasn't, and Millium jumped in with a post that was more aggressive than I thought was warranted based on how they were interacting pushing the idea that it makes me "wolfy inconsistant" or something, but then Millium just dropped that like it was hot when that push didn't seem to be sticking with others. The quick overly-aggressive push on me that was immediately dropped like that when I was engaging with Santy and Dya felt way off, especially if I suspend my Scum!santy read and consider a town!Santy world, Millium is the most likely wolf-at-the-sidelines-of-tvt-violence.
Cool. I am scumreading Millium because I have hated most of their reads/takes for the entire game, and I found them to be overly defensive and overreacting to relatively mild pushes on them. They have engaged in way more AtE than is warranted for the pressure put on them, including a self vote, and I find this to be scummy. I have also disliked the fact that they were quick to jump to aro's defense and make up what I think are convoluted reasons to justify aro's behavior, when Occam's Razor is that aro did it because he is scum. It felt to me like Millium was trying to come up with something convincing to back up a position they already had rather than being genuinely curious about aro's alignment - in fact at no point did I feel that Millium was at all curious or cared about the truth of aro's role card. I think they are partners and it's why I'm happy to see votes on either of them.

It sounds like our reads are in accord so I'm pretty satisfied with the way this is going and Millium being top wagon.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:37 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm Like Alison, people either null read/sr Porscha and when u look at the Porscha wagon besides me, it includes people that have been tr at some point and when the people who tr wisp jump on me to create my wagon when the Porscha wagon exists as an alternative, it’s just pinging red flags for me
Porscha is literally LHF
LHF != town and Porscha is able to polarise herself.

If Porscha isn’t towny, then she’s mafia because of her play and others have felt the same way as well.

I’m sorry it’s lhf but it’s just a result of the current wagons and who I tr and based off the reasoning I explained earlier.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm @dyachei so ur telling me that my placement of u in poE in comparison to others that I’ve already explained is why you sr? I just feel like it’s odd considering how I’m tr me earlier in comparison to have that be the reason to switch to Now want to vote me today over anyone else based on ur reads.
Right but still to change from a leaning town to a vote on day 1 just doesn’t sit right based on the reasoning you mentioned.

Like I even explained it to u and I feel like you dismissed it tbh.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

It feels like a trap because most of my most confidents towns are voting the other wagon. And in the 5 people voting Porscha I can easily see being 2 scum there easy .

And like, the push on Porscha isnt mucj convincing either way even tho I agree Porscha isnt hitting towny notes I vibed with Lily in that their wagon felt odd and too big for the casing done on Porscha
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Aro are we UTC-8?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:41 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
Right but still to change from a leaning town to a vote on day 1 just doesn’t sit right based on the reasoning you mentioned.

Like I even explained it to u and I feel like you dismissed it tbh.
yes i dont buy your explanation. it still seems like fake categorization.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Just to be clear I think Porscha has decent scum equity I just think aro and Wisp have much higher scum equity. I won't cry myself to sleep at night if Porscha goes over, but I think aro/Wisp are much better as votes.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

and like the only reason to have that fake characterization is to keep me in the POE when others were wolf reading me.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:42 pm Aro are we UTC-8?
Yes lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:43 pm and like the only reason to have that fake characterization is to keep me in the POE when others were wolf reading me.
Yea but I stated my reasoning and that it’s borderline and I’m not even pushing u that hard.

I’m gonna state how I feel about my reads and place them where I feel is fit even if you feel like it’s unjustified compared to others.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:43 pm and like the only reason to have that fake characterization is to keep me in the POE when others were wolf reading me.
Yea but I stated my reasoning and that it’s borderline and I’m not even pushing u that hard.

I’m gonna state how I feel about my reads and place them where I feel is fit even if you feel like it’s unjustified compared to others.
and I'm allowed to make reads based on what you put into thread
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Do you feel like I was “echo-ing” people’s sr on you Dya or voicing for u to get push or throw shade onto ur slot?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 pm Do you feel like I was “echo-ing” people’s sr on you Dya or voicing for u to get push or throw shade onto ur slot?
I think you were throwing shade on my slot and keeping me easy to mis-elim
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 pm I am worried that their earlier frustrations about people being townread for doing antitown things (which I townread) is not because they want townies to do townie things, but it is perhaps because their pushes, which they thought should lead to misexes, were being parry'd.

I kinda started to reconsider my thoughts on them after I found them to be a bit of a flame-fanner with a couple of posts when I was hardpushing Santy - in particular Dya pushed the idea that my treatment of Dya should have been the same as my treatment of Millium, but it wasn't, and Millium jumped in with a post that was more aggressive than I thought was warranted based on how they were interacting pushing the idea that it makes me "wolfy inconsistant" or something, but then Millium just dropped that like it was hot when that push didn't seem to be sticking with others. The quick overly-aggressive push on me that was immediately dropped like that when I was engaging with Santy and Dya felt way off, especially if I suspend my Scum!santy read and consider a town!Santy world, Millium is the most likely wolf-at-the-sidelines-of-tvt-violence.
Cool. I am scumreading Millium because I have hated most of their reads/takes for the entire game, and I found them to be overly defensive and overreacting to relatively mild pushes on them. They have engaged in way more AtE than is warranted for the pressure put on them, including a self vote, and I find this to be scummy. I have also disliked the fact that they were quick to jump to aro's defense and make up what I think are convoluted reasons to justify aro's behavior, when Occam's Razor is that aro did it because he is scum. It felt to me like Millium was trying to come up with something convincing to back up a position they already had rather than being genuinely curious about aro's alignment - in fact at no point did I feel that Millium was at all curious or cared about the truth of aro's role card. I think they are partners and it's why I'm happy to see votes on either of them.

It sounds like our reads are in accord so I'm pretty satisfied with the way this is going and Millium being top wagon.
I should probably mention here that Millium mentioned in scumchat in our last game (we were wolf together) that they're more emotional as town and have to fake it as mafia(although, to be fair, there's a decent chance they can fake it more convincingly than I can tell most of the time from what I've seen), so I don't really think the AtE angle works well here
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 pm

and I'm allowed to make reads based on what you put into thread
Fair, but I feel like you are placing too much weight into my placement of ur slot in my list and that you categorising it as fake doesn’t sit right.

I tried to explain it to u but it doesn’t seem to suffice, so if you’re town, idk what else to say/explain lol
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm

I like this vote too
Why?

I'm pretty sure I said in the first response around it that I'm not buying into it, lol
and can you really call me moderating and translating for you two fanning the flames, when I could have stayed out of it and watched you both burn?
As a former wolf be8ng pocketed by Town Santy, I expected V!Tilga to say 'I see where are you coming from Seanzie. But that isnt true at all *provide explanation* ' . Rather than that you pinged me for explanations too and all that stuff, so my feeling that 'wowee if I wasnt here then Tilga would've allowed them to maintain a read that they should know its wrong' is what I think
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 pm Do you feel like I was “echo-ing” people’s sr on you Dya or voicing for u to get push or throw shade onto ur slot?
How so?

Before this convo, I never once really stated ur name as much or made a big post where I wanted u dead lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 pm I should probably mention here that Millium mentioned in scumchat in our last game (we were wolf together) that they're more emotional as town and have to fake it as mafia(although, to be fair, there's a decent chance they can fake it more convincingly than I can tell most of the time from what I've seen), so I don't really think the AtE angle works well here
1) I scumread all AtE except in very exceptional and extreme circumstances. "Got 6 votes when there are 7 hours to EOD then self votes and ghosts the thread" isn't exceptional and extreme.

2) I understand they made heavy use of AtE in finale where they were mafia.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm Like Alison, people either null read/sr Porscha and when u look at the Porscha wagon besides me, it includes people that have been tr at some point and when the people who tr wisp jump on me to create my wagon when the Porscha wagon exists as an alternative, it’s just pinging red flags for me
Porscha is literally LHF

If Porscha isn’t towny, then she’s mafia because of her play and others have felt the same way as well.

I’m sorry it’s lhf but it’s just a result of the current wagons and who I tr and based off the reasoning I explained earlier.
I mean, you're not wrong
but a CFD to the LHF is like
textbook pro-mafia move
so to me it makes sense that people are reluctant to follow that path
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I don’t think because I include someone in poE = keeping them as an easy target to kill when I haven’t really discussed much about them
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:47 pm
How so?

Before this convo, I never once really stated ur name as much or made a big post where I wanted u dead lol
yes, that's part of my issue with it. you threw me into POE without having discussed my posts like at all
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

2 am end of d1 for me, so I am going to miss that. I still like my vote on Millium. Self voting is not the way to convince me going a different direction. Millium could be scum, or town that in Alison her words is a liability.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 pm
Porscha is literally LHF

I mean, you're not wrong
but a CFD to the LHF is like
textbook pro-mafia move
so to me it makes sense that people are reluctant to follow that path
I mean I’m Also voting with a wagon to also defend a tr and also voting with a wagon where I saw my tr as well in mix with how I feel about Porscha makes me feel better.

It’s not even a CfD because when I voted on Porscha, they were one of the top wagons lol
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

If not Porscha, who would you yeet aro?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, what is your read ln Tilg aro?

I think if I lean onto a V!aro world , W!Tilga is more likely but I dont know if I have any basis for that. Mostly thinking you are unpaired prob? But weh
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Why?

As a former wolf be8ng pocketed by Town Santy, I expected V!Tilga to say 'I see where are you coming from Seanzie. But that isnt true at all *provide explanation* ' . Rather than that you pinged me for explanations too and all that stuff, so my feeling that 'wowee if I wasnt here then Tilga would've allowed them to maintain a read that they should know its wrong' is what I think
there's a fair difference between you literally towncoring me from start of D1 to your death compared to what they were accusing you of, no?
sure, I'll say that you towncoring people early isn't out of your townrange
but that would have been a terrible defence against their point, regardless of my thoughts on the matter, because it's literally two different things
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:48 pm
How so?

yes, that's part of my issue with it. you threw me into POE without having discussed my posts like at all
I mean if I’m trying to mis-elim you, I’d do more than just put ur name in poE and now I’ve discussed why I did so in comparison to the other 3.

I feel like ur changing things now at first that U were upset that I placed you in poE in comparison to the other 3 to now you disliked that i put u in poE “for attempting to push u as an easy ml.”
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

I haven't touched Porscha so far. When we were town masons together she was d1 ML candicate #1 until I semi-outed us. I don't feel like lynching her d1 unless I have a good reason for that, and I don't.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:50 pm If not Porscha, who would you yeet aro?
Maybe tilg?

Alison said she has an ability that would inno her so I’ll let that resolve then.

I was thinking you as well but several people like Lily defended u and I can see why she thinks it leans for v!Santy.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 pm
How so?

I mean if I’m trying to mis-elim you, I’d do more than just put ur name in poE and now I’ve discussed why I did so in comparison to the other 3.

I feel like ur changing things now at first that U were upset that I placed you in poE in comparison to the other 3 to now you disliked that i put u in poE “for attempting to push u as an easy ml.”
you misunderstand

You're keeping me in easy reach to mis-elim. you're not actively trying right this second
Alison

Post by Alison »

What reason do you have to suspect Tilg?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nanook and the other name were not being consensus wolf read at the time, I was.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 pm
there's a fair difference between you literally towncoring me from start of D1 to your death compared to what they were accusing you of, no?
sure, I'll say that you towncoring people early isn't out of your townrange
but that would have been a terrible defence against their point, regardless of my thoughts on the matter, because it's literally two different things
Its mostly that Tilga knows that treating people the way Seanzie was presenting and taking issue with is pretty much how you saw me act as Villa.
The towncoring stuff was a performative part of it, but I pretty much did it with a lot of slots in finale too
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:54 pm
How so?

you misunderstand

You're keeping me in easy reach to mis-elim. you're not actively trying right this second
That's how he treated me too and he complained I was spinning false narratives when I called him out on it.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:36 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.

You’ve seen stacked player lists choke really hard though?

Doesn’t the inverse to your logic work as well? The good town players are also good wolves and if u only have light trs on them so far that doesn’t really mean much for the game difficulty?
Well, I've seen stacked player lists choke, but that doesn't mean the win probability is already high up if that is the case. Thus having high hopes already.

And no actually, not all good town players are necessarily good mafia players. And my point is that with the light tr, it gives me a good feeling that if they are actually town, that this game will be going in the right direction.

I can have a good feeling about something and high hopes even if it ends up becoming a lose.

Let me put it in terms of a sport team. Your team has all-star players and you are projected to win a championship. You have high expections at the beginning of the season and you are feeling good. That's kind of the feeling I have rn.
Obviously, along the way there can be injuries and players are not what they were supposed to be. Like here, my reads could end up being wrong and/or town can end up tunneling each other.
Usually sports teams that are overhyped by signing too many star players end up flopping most the time

The best ones are usually when you have one or two insanely talented players and a bunch of people built to play around them

In your time in fm have you seen any stacked towns win a single game? (I’ve seen it go both ways and ig the only reason I’m pinged is that most invitational/champ games have been wolf stomps in recent times so I’m not sure why you would be optimistic here.. ig in general you are an optimistic person so rn I’m trying to figure out if this is just that or you as a wolf trying to replicate that optimism)
This conversation sounds familiar :ponder:
Alison

Post by Alison »

Tilg has treated me in an incredibly townie way.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:51 pm Also, what is your read ln Tilg aro?

I think if I lean onto a V!aro world , W!Tilga is more likely but I dont know if I have any basis for that. Mostly thinking you are unpaired prob? But weh
I still feel like tilg hasn’t made solid takes and is more so just in my poE/scum pile for just being in the background-ish and seeming agreeable in some of their takes. I’m waiting to see for them to make more concrete takes and a direction this game that I haven’t seen yet until i asked them for their tr. they seem to be clouded in their poE which is fine but my issue is they seem to be unsure where they want to go as eod approaches which pings me a bit.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:55 pm
How so?

you misunderstand

That's how he treated me too and he complained I was spinning false narratives when I called him out on it.
But you guys are kind of putting that in my mouth and are “anticipating what I’d do” when that’s not even true lol. Like you guys are thinking that’s what’s gonna happen but it hasn’t happen. So idk why you’d think about something that “could” happen when it hasn’t.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Ender wolfy.
Ilario probably a wolf.
Mac town.
SPF sunscreen town from meta
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:58 pm

How so?

you misunderstand

But you guys are kind of putting that in my mouth and are “anticipating what I’d do” when that’s not even true lol. Like you guys are thinking that’s what’s gonna happen but it hasn’t happen. So idk why you’d think about something that “could” happen when it hasn’t.
your defense is really "but I haven't done that yet"?

you're setting up to do it so we're calling you on it
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Tilgarial how have u felt about the difference checks people have put with u/me/and spf considering u seem to tr both of us.

Do u think the people placing those dichotomies are scummy or?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 pm

How so?

you misunderstand

But that’s disengenious is my point because you’re saying I’m doing that when that’s not my intention and then you saying “I will do that” is just really unfair since it’s assuming something.

And you know what they say, assume makes an ass out of u and me.

Also, Alison explicitly stated I tried to get votes on her today which that is not true. I never once tried to get votes piled on Alison today from others.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

I see I'm like 15 pages behind and a wagon very cool
I'm gonna be working through eod I'll try to pop in but no guarantees
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 pm

you misunderstand

But that’s disengenious is my point because you’re saying I’m doing that when that’s not my intention and then you saying “I will do that” is just really unfair since it’s assuming something.

And you know what they say, assume makes an ass out of u and me.

Also, Alison explicitly stated I tried to get votes on her today which that is not true. I never once tried to get votes piled on Alison today from others.
you do understand the game of mafia relies on picking up patterns and set ups, right? Like you have to make some assumptions regarding what people are doing to make reads
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

So @dyachei do u think the 3 people I’ve placed in my nulls are my partners then that I didn’t put them in poE? Cause u seemed more upset about that at first of my treatment of u compared to the other 3 I had in my nulls lol.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

Milly can go idc
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:10 pm i wish there was someone i didnt like in the lobby just so i could guilt free tunnel a slot d1

ill most likely keep my vote on spf or ender today...perhaps aro but nott really because id feel bad if he flips town after the big effort he went with to work with me
I too feel this way when I'm a wolf and have to vote out my friends who I know are town.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”