Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

The fact that nobody came into the thread screaming about how Chelsea didn't die to a kill attempt makes me think the kill attempt did not come from town, and that Chelsea is probably town or 3p, but not mafia.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:47 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:44 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:40 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:39 am I realized something
Chelsea was an N1 kill target
how so?
I think I know more players' roles than you guys think I do, and I know quite a bit about what happened on N1 and N2

As I said, I targeted nutella N1, but her role specifies that she will redirect all non-mafia-kill actions off herself to someone else. Colin and Chelsea have confirmed that Colin neighborized Chelsea instead of nutella, so the neighborizer I saw on N1 has to be Colin. I also saw a nexus, and that was nutella. The last thing I saw was a kill attempt.

The kill attempt could have been redirected off nutella IF it was a non-mafia kill, and I doubt town would shoot nutella, so it could've been the SK. But in all other cases, Chelsea was the intended target, and at any rate Chelsea did not die. I saw no protective role on Chelsea, however.
Continuing on this
I know that Quas targeted nutella.
I got two sets of night results because of that. And both, I believe, were results on Chelsea. However, I only saw the kill on ONE of the results, while I saw the neighborizer, nexus and myself on both results.

I know this makes probably no sense to the rest of you but I'm saying, I suspect I would've seen two kills if nutella's redirect had redirected the kill twice. So I believe Chelsea was the intended kill target.
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 am The fact that nobody came into the thread screaming about how Chelsea didn't die to a kill attempt makes me think the kill attempt did not come from town, and that Chelsea is probably town or 3p, but not mafia.
So
Does anyone want to claim the kill attempt?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

tbh i did not understand most of that but i understand why you got to the conclusion in #3251 and honestly i think chelsea is town as well so yay
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Colin only successfully neighborized Chelsea, meaning that duplicating nutella's nexus literally just redirected all targeting actions to Chelsea twice. They didn't go anywhere else.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:51 am tbh i did not understand most of that but i understand why you got to the conclusion in #3251 and honestly i think chelsea is town as well so yay
That's good enough tbh, that's really all I was going for with this
But also that there should've been a fourth kill that night, so we have more kp than we've actually seen, which is concerning
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Anyway you don't have to try to make sense of all my mech solving just yet, but if I die, please keep it in mind
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i just feel like ur role is op lol
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

Again not too much to pick out of risiinq from D1. The timezone factor means they weren't really around to say/do anything revealing at EoD.

I like this post for some reason:
risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:27 am actual reads - town list:
- sabi
- dz (?)
- schia
- quas
- manny
- IBA
- nutella

^^^

had this during n1 and i literally just flopped n2

2 ded

iba sabi and dz i still believe

wind is prob town, i heard there's some mech stuff abt that too in the past few pages, i'll read that later but i think wind is town anyways

schia idk

quas idk
I can't explain but it feels authentic that risiinq had a townlist in N1 that looked something like that, I saw nothing in their D1 posting to contradict it.

I like her posts this day phase. After not really noticing Windward or risiinq much on D1 it feels like they've been driving a lot of the discussion since in a constructive manner. Generally town-reading both of them. Wanted to start with those as they're both online.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

DZ I had as a tr on D1, in part because they were on the Creature wagon with me.

They also went along with the brief Colin push at the start of this phase. I may go and look at that sequence in isolation because I can understand the root of confusion, but there may be something there after all.

Roleclaim of watcher. Has this been definitively verified? I haven't seen any pushback. If so, obviously feeling pretty good about DZ. The drunk play is what it is, I think they feel pretty comfortable as a "confirmed town" player. Pretty near the top of my townreads.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:12 am DZ I had as a tr on D1, in part because they were on the Creature wagon with me.

They also went along with the brief Colin push at the start of this phase. I may go and look at that sequence in isolation because I can understand the root of confusion, but there may be something there after all.

Roleclaim of watcher. Has this been definitively verified? I haven't seen any pushback. If so, obviously feeling pretty good about DZ. The drunk play is what it is, I think they feel pretty comfortable as a "confirmed town" player. Pretty near the top of my townreads.
I confirm he's the watcher, yeah, cause I saw him on N2 visiting nutella>Chelsea
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

I'm not too sure what to make of IBA. They have a very blunt (if not outright rude) playstyle that irks me but that isn't AI. I didn't like their post which led to Strawhenge leaving. Partly because I really wanted to play with Strawhenge (one of the only people I know here) and partly because mafia doesn't it doesn't hurt to be a bit more kind.
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:48 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:46 pm Yes im jester.
Cool

Let's kill her
I don't know what to make of this. IBA continued to believe Val was the jester and continued to believe, in all earnest, that we should lynch them too. I mean... what?

In this day phase IBA was part of the early-bird group that rallied around a Colin lynch, going so far as to place a vote. I'm increasingly sceptical that EVERYONE involved in that was town so, yeah, I'm definitely going back to review that sequence.
IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 am
IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:51 am Mungbean pushing me is pretty opportunistic
Nah it’s dumb but towny levels of paranoid imo. I like his posts today

Chelsea I’m finally getting a vibe from but the vibes are bad

Risinq continues to feel like an empty presence

Still on phone tho

Also good morning y’all
What do you think of Chelsea's reads today?
I got vaguely wolf vibes but I’d have to go back to pick out what posts exactly. Will do in a minute when I get on my pc
I'd be interested if you revisited this @IBA.

Separately I can't agree that risiing feels like an empty presence at all, even before I ISO'd them. They'd been one of the most vocal in this day phase so that read seems odd, could you elaborate.

Overall read on IBA is somewhere in the middle, but not a townie-read.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Mungbean »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:45 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:23 pm As it stands, I don't think I can justify a vote on Falcon any longer, so [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine for now

Quas, LeRaskol and DoOm are three people who stick out for not sticking out (IYKYK), but right now I would like to hear more from DoOm as I know you the least
"Lurking is scum" doesn't seem like it warrants commentary like (ikyk)

"I don't think I can justify a vote on person the wagon isn't moving on any longer" is an interesting phrasing/way to view that situation. Do you think there should be momentum on them or not?
Lurking is scum" is not what that post is saying, and those who do know what I'm saying know what I mean, and I will leave it at that until and unless it becomes more pronounced and/or relevant later

I am not interested in talking about Falcon at this time
As for this day phase... well obviously I'm not a huge fan of them going after me but I could at least see some logic behind the casing. I was less enamoured with them pushing Chelsea as I think there's good reason to think they're town (not limited to the Guillo lynch). So in general I don't like their reads and would lean scum based on the way they've approached the game to this point.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

The first part of my IAWY ISO got cut off, dang. I was saying that they went to great lengths in their falcon read on D1 and then seemingly abandoned it without much explanation, leaving a nothing vote on LordQuas for "vibes". This came after Strawhenge cast suspicion on them for trying to hard so I think it's possible they may have adapted their approach accordingly.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Jumping in real quick to say:

The cop result is an Town result on Sabi.

Welcome to the clear pool fufu
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Quick summary list of where I'm at following that:

<Most townie>
DeeZees - Confirmed watcher
Chelsea - Turned the tide on Guillo and has been voteblocked in the night
Sabiplz - Most active pusher of Guillo wagon
LordQuas - First on the Guillo wagon
WindwardAway - Solid contributions this day phase and able to verify watcher claim
risiinq - Also reading town to me in this day phase
DaughterOfOmega - Chaotic behaviour but somehow rings true. Not ruling out possibility that they are 3P (possibly with other ability/modifier)
Valentine - Late Guillo vote felt bandwagonish. Another possible 3P candidate more than scum given vote-cancelling ability and Chelsea getting vote cancelled in the night.
IBA - Wish-washy reads today that don't vibe with mine.
Inawordyes - Feels like they changed their playstyle following suspicion D1 and again I don't like their reads in this day phase.
Le petit poussin (Raskolnikov) - Another bandwagonish Guillo vote potentially and just general bad vibes. Not very comfortable voting for them today due to them being commuted though.
Schiavetto - Very late vote on Guillo and has generally coasted. Get no town vibes from their posts really.
<Most scummy>

<Most Colin>
ColinIsCool - I believe his role function as stated and don't think they pose an imminent threat
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

I want to hear more from this player and they towards the top of my shitlist.
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

good meowning
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

me reads were bad this game d1 i think (?)
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

[VOTE: schia] aubergine

skimmed for guillo in iso
didn’t say much at all that i saw but saw a guillo tr reasons were meh

if schia wolf i feel less likely petit is wolf from interaction
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 am Jumping in real quick to say:

That's good to know. I can discard any lingering suspicion I had about Sabi pushing for a Colin lynch.

If you could vote today, who would you be voting for?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

just realized schia has a total of one (1) post today, not sure how i feel about that but kinda wanna see if they follow up and start posting between the time from here to deadline

unfortunately i will have a 50% of not being on at deadline, or at least not being able to commit and just be there as an empty presene that will be distracted a lot
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

had a quick skim of iawy and schia's isos

head empty no thoughts
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:56 am I've not been a fan about how he's calling himself top town when he's not done enough to justify it; that was quite performative and didn't feel like entitled town normally do
I don’t think I’m top town to everybody else, but I know that I am town so same difference to me when I’m my own.
Spoiler: show
I heavily dislike the fact that I basically am forced to hyperpost and be constantly ITT making reads because the moment I stop, I start getting nitpicked and scumread to death. It has happened every single IRL day while I’ve been away from the thread, and now that we’re into the work week and im on my phone rather than my computer, my thread presence is temporarily mothballed, and wouldn’t you know it, now we’re back onto the “Iawy is sus and I hate everything he’s done” tinfoil

It’s exhausting, I’m not having fun constantly coming back to feeling like I have to constantly put out fires rather than actually get a chance to solve while I’m present. And there’s something to be said about being in a defensive mindset rather than a “ignore it and solve anyways”, I’m well-aware, but I’ve been doing that and yet it feels like I put forth an attempt to solve, people think that I look towny for it, and then I leave the thread for a bit/overnight and then I get ganged up while I’m not around and now suddenly even the people who thought I was townie are reneging on their reads and now it doesn’t matter if I solve because nobody’s listening anymore to what I have to say whether I try to solve or not
That is my mopey vent of the day phase, getting it out of the way now rather than sitting on it and getting more frustrated because I’m not acknowledging it. The game cares not for feelings though, so I continue on
:omg:
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:14 am I can't ever play mafia on my main

just need to stick to alts, it isn't fun for whatever reason, irl stuff be damned
I am legit sorry you are going through shit irl but I am not going to not treat you with warranted suspicion in-game because of it.

Like I think it was fucking Nutella I was playing with whose cat was dying the entire game and they were stressed about it and then after the game it turned out they were scum and just lying about it and their cat was fine

If you’re being locked out into the cold and can’t say anything without being screamed at like, that’s obviously an abusive housing situation, I’m very sorry, I hope you get out of it

But I’m playing a game of mafia and you are signaling wolf as hard as you can and I don’t think me pretending otherwise is going to help you irl sorry
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

to be continued tomorrow

catch a wolf
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:25 am IBA - Wish-washy reads today
I have been almost solely locked on Doom what are you talking about
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Mungbean wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:37 am
IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 am
IBA wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:51 am Mungbean pushing me is pretty opportunistic
Nah it’s dumb but towny levels of paranoid imo. I like his posts today

Chelsea I’m finally getting a vibe from but the vibes are bad

Risinq continues to feel like an empty presence

Still on phone tho

Also good morning y’all
What do you think of Chelsea's reads today?
I got vaguely wolf vibes but I’d have to go back to pick out what posts exactly. Will do in a minute when I get on my pc
I'd be interested if you revisited this @IBA.
Literally go to the post you quoted and then read the next one after it

Did you actually ISO me or is this a bit
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I guess I do still think that we should policy kill Colin because we know he is anti town? But Doom is just celebrating being anti town and increasingly feels higher priority
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:48 am possible that a wolf commuted rask, a town, out
In the scenario where we can vote him out today this seems to me obviously true. I do not want to vote for him today
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I still want to know why @DaughterOfOmega lied, what they hoped to gain by it etc
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Alright, Guillo spends a bit of time in his early ISO pushing hard into Le Petit over kind of a nonsensical case, that being that Rask thought that DZ was faking being drunk at the start of the game and Guillo was it was TMI that spewed them as W/W partners

If Petit can still be voted for today, then they haven’t been committed, that’s more like a day jail or a silencer. And I don’t see why Raskol would silence himself if it doesn’t actually protect him - going back again to my earlier thoughts on how it’s mafia-indicative to have a day commuter because mafia just have to survive since they can kill overnight, whereas town usually doesn’t and so a day commuter makes little sense when it takes away your biggest power which is your vote and voice; it makes infinitely less sense to have a day commuter that doesn’t even prevent you from dying, which means that as town it serves zero utility, and as mafia it relies on having a dumb town that isn’t smart enough to question the smoke and mirrors and just assume they’re safe, which also makes it near-useless.

Which is to say, a silencer/kidnapper is way more likely to be scum-aligned, and I’m assuming Petit was targeted by someone who silenced them today because Petit going missing makes no sense otherwise. Which means that unless the scumteam is in the business of making over complicated WIFOM gambits, Petit was more than likely targeted by mafia which makes him town here. The silence had its intended affect too, considering that a lot of people have automatically assumed he was mafia because he’s missing, conveniently while he’s not able to be here to defend himself from the accusation
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Alright, Guillo spends a bit of time in his early ISO pushing hard into Le Petit over kind of a nonsensical case, that being that Rask thought that DZ was faking being drunk at the start of the game and Guillo was it was TMI that spewed them as W/W partners

If Petit can still be voted for today, then they haven’t been committed, that’s more like a day jail or a silencer. And I don’t see why Raskol would silence himself if it doesn’t actually protect him - going back again to my earlier thoughts on how it’s mafia-indicative to have a day commuter because mafia just have to survive since they can kill overnight, whereas town usually doesn’t and so a day commuter makes little sense when it takes away your biggest power which is your vote and voice; it makes infinitely less sense to have a day commuter that doesn’t even prevent you from dying, which means that as town it serves zero utility, and as mafia it relies on having a dumb town that isn’t smart enough to question the smoke and mirrors and just assume they’re safe, which also makes it near-useless.

Which is to say, a silencer/kidnapper is way more likely to be scum-aligned, and I’m assuming Petit was targeted by someone who silenced them today because Petit going missing makes no sense otherwise. Which means that unless the scumteam is in the business of making over complicated WIFOM gambits, Petit was more than likely targeted by mafia which makes him town here. The silence had its intended affect too, considering that a lot of people have automatically assumed he was mafia because he’s missing, conveniently while he’s not able to be here to defend himself from the accusation
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Whoops, didn’t mean to double-post that
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:25 am Wouldn't it be incredibly ironic if the Creature snatcher snatched another 3p role
Doesn’t this require Colin to be lying scum?

Do we think Neighborizer makes sense as a scum role? I guess it’s a weaker version of rolecop
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 am Whoops, didn’t mean to double-post that
It was a good post tho
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:38 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm 1) Le petit's posts felt the most awkward for me.

2) IAWY pushing two LHFs here feel so weird for then.

I dunno what to make out of nutella rn.
1) Why? I had an early TMI sus on him, what about you?

2) Who are the LHFs?
Guillotine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:45 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:11 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:07 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm Le petit's posts felt the most awkward for me.

IAWY pushing two LHFs here feel so weird for then.

I dunno what to make out of nutella rn.
Is it just weird? Or is it scummy? If it's weird, but not scummy, then what makes it notable enough to feel off, but not off enough to be mafia-indicative for you?
I thought it was uncharacteristic for you to push pyxxy and falcon out of all players here.
These are the LHFs then.
Thread thoughts on Guillo completely sidestepping giving thoughts on me just to ask who I was pushing?

This was his reaction and besides saying that Falcon wasn’t LHF in his next post after these, he never brings up the topic again or brings up a read of any kind of me whatsoever
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:52 pm Why do we have to ignore the walrus stuff. It was a fun event that the hosts worked hard on running and it's quite rude to ignore.

@Chelsea what door did you pick (don't reveal the prize
Ozzy! It was a pretty fun event I'm jealous I didn't go with my first pick for song choice tbh.

Also to answer other question it's name and align so ik someone here who is a wolf or a villager.
I picked Meg white.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:50 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:54 pm Sorry guys I'm just seriously not enjoying myself tonight.

I'd rather just not look at my pc rn

cya
@DaughterOfOmega take your time irl comes first. Kill Le Petit tonight and we can talk about you tomorrow
Once again Le petit is town. I'm 85% sure of it.,
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:31 am in terms of drop offs- schis, snow and sabi solving a lot less today . keen to know why

chance either of them did the bait n switch with Chelsea?

in terms of DOOM I have literally 0 idea how they come to their reads and still struggle with Chelseas on windwardawya

it kinda destroys my read confidence
Almost like I have irl stuff going on and have neighbors chats.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:37 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:03 pm
LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:10 pm I don't think Rask is maf
continue
I am not in right position to disclose why.

But

I'm lime 70% sure he's town.
@Sabiplz id be keen for you to dislcose why because my mech suggests hes the guy who tried to cancel vote on chelsea/nut
HE'S NOT THAT GUY.

I don't think I can reveal the exact mech why I know this but 1000% sure he's not the vote canceled.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:52 am
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 am Whoops, didn’t mean to double-post that
It was a good post tho
The only part that gives me pause - and it isn’t exclusive to just Petit here - is that Guillo kinda superspewed Manny town with how hard we went at him at the end of his ISO right before he froze and bailed from the thread for the rest of the day

Manny dying makes sense for that reason, but Guillo also went super hard at Petit early on, he pushed heavily on Chelsea, he was pushing towards Val (though that is way less of a thing), he was also calling DZ mafia with a degree of confidence, etc etc. So theoretically, multiple people are spewed pretty good by Guillo’s ISO - but despite having two night phases to freely kill - and until someone claims vig and/or we chop an SK, I’m going to assume both non-DoOm NKs are from the mafia team - Manny died, Petit (and Chelsea/Val/DZ/etc) did not

Which isn’t enough for me to rescind my entire case, as anybody can live or die for any number of reasonings and we aren’t privy to that info, but is still a somewhat-puzzling element of the story
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:05 am
continue

But

@Sabiplz id be keen for you to dislcose why because my mech suggests hes the guy who tried to cancel vote on chelsea/nut
HE'S NOT THAT GUY.

I don't think I can reveal the exact mech why I know this but 1000% sure he's not the vote canceled.
okidoke

your town apparently so I'll trust you on this

do we think the other one is a wolf?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:29 am has sabi dropped off or am i stupid
Irlstuff.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hi Sabi :wave:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:08 am
IBA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:52 am
It was a good post tho
The only part that gives me pause - and it isn’t exclusive to just Petit here - is that Guillo kinda superspewed Manny town with how hard we went at him at the end of his ISO right before he froze and bailed from the thread for the rest of the day

Manny dying makes sense for that reason, but Guillo also went super hard at Petit early on, he pushed heavily on Chelsea, he was pushing towards Val (though that is way less of a thing), he was also calling DZ mafia with a degree of confidence, etc etc. So theoretically, multiple people are spewed pretty good by Guillo’s ISO - but despite having two night phases to freely kill - and until someone claims vig and/or we chop an SK, I’m going to assume both non-DoOm NKs are from the mafia team - Manny died, Petit (and Chelsea/Val/DZ/etc) did not

Which isn’t enough for me to rescind my entire case, as anybody can live or die for any number of reasonings and we aren’t privy to that info, but is still a somewhat-puzzling element of the story
“Pushed heavily on Chelsea” is a misnomer, disregard my level of intensity on that

He was pushing into Chelsea at the end of his ISO and voted her right before disappearing. How ‘heavily’ he pushed into her is up to your own interpretation of events
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:08 pm
So you scum read us individually? Ok I can get behind that thought process.

I still disagree with your town leans on Chelsea and Valentine whom have a high chance of being partners in my opinion. I disagree with your confident scum read on Creature, they haven't done anything drastic to deserve that, they have just been...meh? His self confirmable role soft is what stops me from going ham on him because I'm not that crazy to go after him unless I catch him slipping, but a townread like you picture it? Nah my friend.

Also, I no longer scum read petit, still undecided on DeeZee.

I don't think we are gonna be agreeing much in this game by the looks of it.
Well actually

This came out of nowhere and no explanation or follow-up, the reason reversal is never touched on again before Guillo leaves out

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am conflicted
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 am Jumping in real quick to say:

Why

Why

Why
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I mean Chelsea is cleared unless Windward is her lying scum partner

And Sab is cleared unless Chelsea is her lying scum partner

I guess it’s theoretically possible for the scum team to try to all mechanically clear each other but it’s real fucking bold and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

meh sabi ou are conf town you may as well out your mech
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:08 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:05 am
continue

But

HE'S NOT THAT GUY.

okidoke

your town apparently so I'll trust you on this

do we think the other one is a wolf?
Why would wolves make the vote canceler visit nutella when they were going to kill her?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”