Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:58 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:56 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:55 am
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:54 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:53 am
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:52 am Just off tube

I think quas is also towny for avoiding mech in his solve

I thunk wolves dent to look at mech as clearing regardless because they know it is. I think me n wind should be most clear in game from it and wolves would just be like lol town
But quas treats us same as everyone in his read list. My read list analysis on cape was whack so dont take this is as gospel but i think its further evidence quas is towny

More town points
Lol
I hope you are lolling at my obsessuon and not my solve :(
Partly both I think Wind is hard wolfing up the thread tbh.
Why the hell do you think that
Clicks tongue. Vibes? Well, kinda vibes. I think the way you've come into the thread today along with IWAY are the greatest offenders it feels like two entirely new people with agendas came in swinging. IWAY I get is POE and was prob a big target soon but you I was already semi wolf-reading.
I think you missed the part where people have started thinking IAWY is townier today
I mean, yeah, he's hard pushing you so regardless of your alignment I can see why you'd push him back
But I don't think he's as big of a target now as he mightve been earlier
Also, why exactly are you scumreading me? Vibes isn't really a great answer. Either you think I'm lying about mech, or you think I'm telling the truth but I'm wolfing and spewing info for no goddamn reason, or you are actually wolfing and you want me out of the game because you know I'm right.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:02 am Who tf is rachel
DoOm, sorry
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Oh ew that came off a bit more snappy then I thought it would hang on let me go like, make some cookies and come back because the fact I am even in the conversation threw me for a loop. Please leave your questions here.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:04 am Oh ew that came off a bit more snappy then I thought it would hang on let me go like, make some cookies and come back because the fact I am even in the conversation threw me for a loop. Please leave your questions here.
1. Were you joking about something bad happening if you vote, or were you serious?
2. Did you get cop results? I wasn't going to ask for this but DZ already did so I'm just repeating the question since it's out of the bag.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:02 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:53 am
DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:52 am Just off tube

I think quas is also towny for avoiding mech in his solve

I thunk wolves dent to look at mech as clearing regardless because they know it is. I think me n wind should be most clear in game from it and wolves would just be like lol town
But quas treats us same as everyone in his read list. My read list analysis on cape was whack so dont take this is as gospel but i think its further evidence quas is towny

More town points
Lol
Clicks tongue. Vibes? Well, kinda vibes. I think the way you've come into the thread today along with IWAY are the greatest offenders it feels like two entirely new people with agendas came in swinging. IWAY I get is POE and was prob a big target soon but you I was already semi wolf-reading.
I think you missed the part where people have started thinking IAWY is townier today
I mean, yeah, he's hard pushing you so regardless of your alignment I can see why you'd push him back
Also, why exactly are you scumreading me? Vibes isn't really a great answer. Either you think I'm lying about mech, or you think I'm telling the truth but I'm wolfing and spewing info for no goddamn reason, or you are actually wolfing and you want me out of the game because you know I'm right.
I don't think IAWY's push on me is townie because it's me he's pushing and I don't mean that in a "well I know I'm a villager" kind of way, I expect to be pushed it's kinda how my entire meta is I don't just wolfread people based on that, it's because how he's taking my interactions with Gulio. Like, if I'm a wolf, I'm gonna get the most cred from bussing and starting the fire that got Gulio exe'd not go "Whoa guys should we vote this guy idk" and put a silent vote on. That's the dumbest mafia play in history and IAWY knows I would never tackle that angle. It's wolfy as hell.

As for you, I get that you're spewing out roles, that much I understand but why exactly do you think that warrants a townread for you outting a ton of roles in the thread? Did I miss something else grand that should make me go "Yeah Wind is lock town" because I don't see that at first glance.
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:06 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:04 am Oh ew that came off a bit more snappy then I thought it would hang on let me go like, make some cookies and come back because the fact I am even in the conversation threw me for a loop. Please leave your questions here.
1. Were you joking about something bad happening if you vote, or were you serious?
2. Did you get cop results? I wasn't going to ask for this but DZ already did so I'm just repeating the question since it's out of the bag.
1) I was joking, I was simply told I can't vote I don't know what would happen if I tried
2) No results here. I was talking to Colin about the theory Nutella could've picked me as a target or if it was Colin as the target but I still don't get it because why am I in a hood with the 3p but maybe that's why my vote was stoped? Eh, it confused me last night confuses me now.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Daughter is a lurker vig what a GOATED role please fire that every night for my sanity lock town never taking away
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:16 am
Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:53 am Lol
I don't think IAWY's push on me is townie because it's me he's pushing and I don't mean that in a "well I know I'm a villager" kind of way, I expect to be pushed it's kinda how my entire meta is I don't just wolfread people based on that, it's because how he's taking my interactions with Gulio. Like, if I'm a wolf, I'm gonna get the most cred from bussing and starting the fire that got Gulio exe'd not go "Whoa guys should we vote this guy idk" and put a silent vote on. That's the dumbest mafia play in history and IAWY knows I would never tackle that angle. It's wolfy as hell.

As for you, I get that you're spewing out roles, that much I understand but why exactly do you think that warrants a townread for you outting a ton of roles in the thread? Did I miss something else grand that should make me go "Yeah Wind is lock town" because I don't see that at first glance.
1) I was joking, I was simply told I can't vote I don't know what would happen if I tried
2) No results here. I was talking to Colin about the theory Nutella could've picked me as a target or if it was Colin as the target but I still don't get it because why am I in a hood with the 3p but maybe that's why my vote was stoped? Eh, it confused me last night confuses me now.
Ok
The IAWY thing I'm willing to hear out, but I don't get what all of this is about a silent vote? Did you have an active vote on Guillo that day or was there some sort of mistake in the vote count? I don't really understand what happened.

Regarding the role thing, no, I don't think my role or mech or whatever merits an instant townread. But if you scumread me then you scumread DZ by proxy because he confirmed what I already knew. Our results go hand-in-hand together, and yet I'm seeing you scumread me and you haven't been completely clear about your read on DZ. And for that matter, do you really think two wolves are gonna barge into the thread and go "ah yes let's claim watcher and voyeur on the player who died to the scum kill in an effort to clear ourselves"?? Like I know I'm a risktaker but that's pure stupidity even for me.
I do admit to completely fucking up the whole Colin-turned-into-Creature theory because I am blatantly wrong and I'm not sure where I saw what I thought I saw, though, so if you think I was trying to agenda out the openly claiming 3p then tbh it's understandable.

At least we have the vote canceller thing somewhat confirmed, if only because I think that's also something that would be dumb to lie about since it can easily be proven.

Vote canceller has nothing to do with Colin because I saw it as a separate visit, and I saw a neighborizer on you (assuming you were my target since you're confirming the vote cancel). If my info is correct, Colin got redirected to you again. If any OTHER neighborizer visited you, then my theory may be wrong, and I'd suggest you claim it now (you don't have to say who, just if there was another neighborizer specifically on N2 who visited you).
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I don't get whatever the hell happened to the proxy cop, though
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:53 am Lol

Having read guillo spew i think its kinda weird he voted you > cape and then wolves ddidnt pile

Its not like he dipped on a wagon or on a viable candidate.

So thats giving me pause on clearing you, but, the way he pushed you + your absence of notable push back does have me town leaning you but i will read the quas/iawy case again.

I do know quas "caught" guillo because of push on you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I don't even want the proxy cop to out themselves but idk if I believe that there was no result
Because whoever the vote canceller visited, the proxy cop also visited. So if you're claiming to be vote cancelled, you should've gotten cop results.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:27 am

Having read guillo spew i think its kinda weird he voted you > cape and then wolves ddidnt pile

So thats giving me pause on clearing you, but, the way he pushed you + your absence of notable push back does have me town leaning you but i will read the quas/iawy case again.

DZ, give me a sanity check, did you see 6 names last night if you include yourself?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this because I want people's thoughts on stuff
I'm sorry if I'm making things unnecessarily confusing but believe me, it is at least helping me to see who's solving
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I just double checked I cannot vote and I have no result
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

I saw 5 not myself.

I know between two ppl who the proxy voter is and who the vote canceller is
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

(also if I seem kind of like I'm in a rush to solve this, it's because as I said before, I'll be gone for the latter half of the irl day because I'm out all night probably getting drunk)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:26 am Regarding the role thing, no, I don't think my role or mech or whatever merits an instant townread. But if you scumread me then you scumread DZ by proxy because he confirmed what I already knew. Our results go hand-in-hand together, and yet I'm seeing you scumread me and you haven't been completely clear about your read on DZ. And for that matter, do you really think two wolves are gonna barge into the thread and go "ah yes let's claim watcher and voyeur on the player who died to the scum kill in an effort to clear ourselves"?? Like I know I'm a risktaker but that's pure stupidity even for me.
I have DZ as a villager, the problem is I don't see why your role can't be wolf. Like, you're trying to build this worldview that you doing these actions is insane and no scum would take this (and I'm not mocking that because I'm kinda in the same boat) but I'm not seeing the exact reason why? Spell it out for me.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:36 am I saw 5 not myself.

I know between two ppl who the proxy voter is and who the vote canceller is
OK then yeah, I'm gonna assume Colin is the neighborizer in that case because it would mean there was only one, and he claims to have targeted nutella like you and I did, so he had to have been redirected to the same target

That's mainly what I wanted a headcount for
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

DeeZees wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:27 am Having read guillo spew i think its kinda weird he voted you > cape and then wolves ddidnt pile

I think it's because Gulio knows for a fact I can read him very well. I can't explain why he decided to target me because it's like, the exact reason I decided to speak up. I didn't think people would believe me but Guilo knows I'm one of the best people at reading him. But, I'l llet everyone else judge it.

Even without the Gulio pelt I feel like I've been pretty goated
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 105
Aka: Oscar

Post by Mungbean »

Okay just got caught up on the madness, role and otherwise. Gonna go back and and answer IAWY's posts first as they took the time to ISO me and I respect that.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:38 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:26 am Regarding the role thing, no, I don't think my role or mech or whatever merits an instant townread. But if you scumread me then you scumread DZ by proxy because he confirmed what I already knew. Our results go hand-in-hand together, and yet I'm seeing you scumread me and you haven't been completely clear about your read on DZ. And for that matter, do you really think two wolves are gonna barge into the thread and go "ah yes let's claim watcher and voyeur on the player who died to the scum kill in an effort to clear ourselves"?? Like I know I'm a risktaker but that's pure stupidity even for me.
I have DZ as a villager, the problem is I don't see why your role can't be wolf. Like, you're trying to build this worldview that you doing these actions is insane and no scum would take this (and I'm not mocking that because I'm kinda in the same boat) but I'm not seeing the exact reason why? Spell it out for me.
Oh it's not insane at all, I've seen a wolf voyeur
But DZ knows the info that completes what I've said, so why would I start trying to get one of my teammates lunched right away?
If I assume you're town, then I don't believe the vote canceller was town and targeted you. And if the vote canceller is scum, they would not target nutella because scum cancelling nutella's vote is a waste when they're killing her anyway. And I know I saw a vote canceller but NOT a kill, meaning that I had to have been redirected off nutella, nutella ate the kill, and you did not, but the rest of us dogpiled onto you as a result. Meaning the proxy cop probably wanted to pass results to nutella, the vote canceller probably only meant to cancel you, and the watcher/neighborizer/voyeur all bounced off of nutella and onto you along with the proxy cop. (and yes, maybe the proxy cop targeted you directly, idk, but also idk why you didn't see any results)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

...this didn't actually answer your question, did it
My point is just, this mech kerfuffle is too much for me to be making up, so even if you think I'm wolfing you also have to assume I must be telling the truth to an extent about my info
And as a wolf I would simply not claim. DZ outed as a watcher before I outed as voyeur. I couldve kept my mouth shut. Why put myself in the spotlight unnecessarily?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

My point is, I see actions and DZ sees names, so DZ now knows which players can be which roles. I outed my info because I trusted him, even before he outed as watcher, and I thought it would be advantageous for him specifically to be able to piece this together.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ngl IAWY is my prime suspect for vote cancelling Chelsea but I don't really know if that tells us anything
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:43 am ...this didn't actually answer your question, did it
My point is just, this mech kerfuffle is too much for me to be making up, so even if you think I'm wolfing you also have to assume I must be telling the truth to an extent about my info
And as a wolf I would simply not claim. DZ outed as a watcher before I outed as voyeur. I couldve kept my mouth shut. Why put myself in the spotlight unnecessarily?
Let me answer this first:

I believe wolves one of their biggest boons is that villagers tend to think in a very black and white matter in a "X is townie" "Y is wolfy" sort of action. Yes, you're outting a ton of information, and I wouldn't be surprised if most if it was true. Maybe all of it, but it can simply be you taking off a name. If, this information nets us a wolf like we're basically alluding to? Of course I'll put that in the town bin save it for later but right now I'm seeing what you're claiming to do and I'm like "okay what's the issue?"

If I'm gonna find you, it probably won't be with all this mech soup.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:42 am
But DZ knows the info that completes what I've said, so why would I start trying to get one of my teammates lunched right away?
If I assume you're town, then I don't believe the vote canceller was town and targeted you. And if the vote canceller is scum, they would not target nutella because scum cancelling nutella's vote is a waste when they're killing her anyway. And I know I saw a vote canceller but NOT a kill, meaning that I had to have been redirected off nutella, nutella ate the kill, and you did not, but the rest of us dogpiled onto you as a result. Meaning the proxy cop probably wanted to pass results to nutella, the vote canceller probably only meant to cancel you, and the watcher/neighborizer/voyeur all bounced off of nutella and onto you along with the proxy cop. (and yes, maybe the proxy cop targeted you directly, idk, but also idk why you didn't see any results)
I don't know why Nutella would even use their role on me given they had TR me before, is it confirmed that it's me the role got put on? I suppose that would explain why I randomly got a hood with the 3P 2 nights in a row if Colin was trying to neighborhood Nutella N1 and N2 and it hit me. So yeah, I guess as I'm typing this it does confirm that. I don't know what the proxy cop does, but I've asked like 3 times and I have no result so I'm confused on that angle.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:47 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:43 am ...this didn't actually answer your question, did it
Let me answer this first:

I believe wolves one of their biggest boons is that villagers tend to think in a very black and white matter in a "X is townie" "Y is wolfy" sort of action. Yes, you're outting a ton of information, and I wouldn't be surprised if most if it was true. Maybe all of it, but it can simply be you taking off a name. If, this information nets us a wolf like we're basically alluding to? Of course I'll put that in the town bin save it for later but right now I'm seeing what you're claiming to do and I'm like "okay what's the issue?"

If I'm gonna find you, it probably won't be with all this mech soup.
All right, that's fair tbh. Personally I don't think I've been socially wolfy but that's just because I know my own meta lol
And I don't think I'm *out* of my social wolf range, either, so I'll just let everyone else determine that

Back to the IAWY topic, I've never seen him wolf but it felt like at least today he seemed like he believed in his push on you
But I'm missing context because I haven't read his D1 posts, either, nor yours, so I should probably do that when I get the time. Because if you're town, then I'd be willing to listen to your case on IAWY and read both of you to see what I can come up with.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I would like to believe I am a very non-tunneled person and able to look at both sides of the coin, and I don't think IAWY is a villager who really thinks I take like, the least optimal path for Wolf Chelsea is bus their partner when IAWY knows I think people overbus for no reason. It just reeks of desperation, but I can't vote and I don't wanna clog the thread now that my point is made.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:49 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:42 am
I don't know why Nutella would even use their role on me given they had TR me before, is it confirmed that it's me the role got put on? I suppose that would explain why I randomly got a hood with the 3P 2 nights in a row if Colin was trying to neighborhood Nutella N1 and N2 and it hit me. So yeah, I guess as I'm typing this it does confirm that. I don't know what the proxy cop does, but I've asked like 3 times and I have no result so I'm confused on that angle.
Idk why Nutella would target you for two nights, either. I know others were discussing this, too, and unfortunately nutella isn't around to ask lol. It's not confirmed that nutella targeted you, but considering I saw a neighborizer and a nexus twice, I believe the neighborizer to be Colin and the nexus to be nutella, which lines up with what Colin has claimed and what DZ saw.

Proxy cop usually picks a target to investigate and then picks another player to send results to.
I *think*, now that I'm trying to work this out, maybe I was wrong and you didn't get sent results. You could've been the investigation target, in which case someone is sitting around with results on your alignment, and then nutella was probably not the intended target either (meaning, the proxy cop would've targeted you directly).
Idk though, I just assumed the proxy cop was an alignment cop but maybe it's some other type of cop. We had a proxy cop flip already and idr the details but wasn't it an alignment cop?
Tbh this shit is why I threw the idea of a delayer role out there, since a proxy cop flipped on N1, and some other weird stuff, but I think maybe I was going down a rabbit hole and it's complicated, but not quite that bad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine

I'm still mulling this over but I've cooled down a fair bit
Also Sabi seemed very confident that Chelsea is town, and I townread Sabi
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:35 pm Specifically, I don't like the fact that Mung was very focused on targeting Creature, especially when Creature was up against Guillo. Defending Guillo while also townreading people voting on Guillo is a weird look if not scummy, and I don't like how Mung randomly threw out a scumread on Val was stated to be because Muing didn't like how Val voted for Creature. When you're scumreading a player, scumreading another player out of the blue for also scumreading them is just weird

There's just a whole bunch of weird and I don't know if it's fully scummy but something feels very off and I don't like it
Finally posting using a keyboard so I can, like, number points and format posts properly.

1) I don't know if "very focused on targeting Creature" is an accurate description of my participation on Day 1/EoD. I can't say I had any strong scum-reads, but Creature was one of the few players who stood out to me. I explained why and, as far as I/we know, the Artist Formerly Known As Creature may very well have been wolf.

2) It's misleading to describe my actions as "defending Guillo". I don't think I posted anything in defence of Guillo. What I did do is ask what the case against them was and all I got back was "meta". I think I stated at the very beginning that I would be playing this game as a clean slate and not basing decisions off meta knowledge I don't possess. I reiterated this logic in my eventual vote and I stand by it.

3) I didn't randomly throw out a scumread on Valentine. I found the nature of their vote for Creature to be suspicious, and I wasn't alone in that. The fact that I had an undeveloped scum-read on Creature at that time did not negate what I perceived to be suspicious behaviour in isolation. Val's subsequent roleclaim made me believe there may have been a reason they were behaving in a somewhat scummy way and so I stuck to my original vote.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

hoi im back
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Mungbean »

Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 pm
Mungbean wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:18 pm I have to vote based on my own reads ultimately and not meta that I'm not privy to.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine. For persistent and mostly unjustified (or at least oddly exaggerated) defensiveness primarily.
Mungbean wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:20 pm I will likely pop back before the deadline but could only really consider switching to Valentine unless there are any major developments.
don't like this considering this was well after Guillo's wagon was gaining consistent traction
I stand by my previously stated logic w/r/t not voting based on meta I'm not privy to. I did ask people to elaborate on the case against Guillo but when all I'm hearing back is "meta" I'm not going to just switch my vote accordingly. Why play the game at all if you can't pursue your own reads?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [NIGHT 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:13 pm pyxxy has died. pyxxy was...

Spoiler: show
The Less I Know the Better - Tame Impala - Currents

Spoiler: show

Someone said they left together
I ran out the door to get her
She was holding hands with Trevor
Not the greatest feeling ever
Said, "Pull yourself together
You should try your luck with Heather"
Then I heard they slept together
Oh, the less I know the better
The less I know the better

Each night you may send two names to the host marked as player 1 and player 2. Player 1 will receive the alignment of player 2.

Town
OK this was a proxy cop
I was checking to see if I understood correctly how the targeting works
If there's a second proxy cop then it could work slightly differently, like if it sends results to a random target or something, but for now I'm gonna assume that proxy cops in this game should be able to pick their own targets.
This does mean that whoever the proxy cop was, though, they weren't an alignment cop, so it's actually not as clearing of a role as I was thinking it would be.
I don't think I've ever seen a scum proxy cop but any cop that isn't a flipped town alignment cop is not guaranteed to be town 😅 what if this proxy cop is a rolecop? And what if they were trying to fish for info on nutella or Chelsea? Again I don't think scum would rolecop their own kill target, and we know nutella could only die to a mafia kill, so it probably wasn't a scum rolecop on nutella, nor any kind of scum cop trying to send results to nutella.

Idk how many other types of cops we could have
Parity cop is similar to alignment cop and I kind of doubt it would have a proxy modifier
Also I should keep my thoughts to myself and shut up instead of publicly speculating and thought vomiting
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

btw since creature was p strongly wolfread throughout d1 and he was apparently doppelgangered my immediate thought is the 3p who did that is someone who wants to be wolf -> strong enough/active enough to be

like this is regardless of creature's role
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:13 am btw since creature was p strongly wolfread throughout d1 and he was apparently doppelgangered my immediate thought is the 3p who did that is someone who wants to be wolf -> strong enough/active enough to be

like this is regardless of creature's role
Yeah, hence my question earlier in the thread, who the hell would yoink Creature's role? Either they really strongly believed the self-resolving claim, or they just really wanted to be scum for some unknown reason.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

p sure it's the second option which is why i'm theorizing

quas' readlist i didn't really like, but i haven't read eod yet and if or if he was a force in the guillo wagon so i don't wanna start tinfoiling that too quickly

altho tbf there are prob bussers on guillo bcuz he seemed to roll over, from what i saw, and i mostly townlean/read the ppl on guillo so .
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

@LordQuas i hate to ask this, but did you target nutella on N1?
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Mungbean »

Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:21 pm
Mungbean wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:02 pm I have town reads on 2-3 people on this Guillo wagon, but I'm not sure what the main basis for it. Is it just meta?
@Mungbean Who were the 2-3 people on Guillo's wagon that you were townreading?
As I recall, Sabi and Manny were either on that wagon already or saying they were leaning that way. They were townreads for me at that time. The other one was Chelsea, because they came out with the strong meta read which was shared by others. That coming so late in the day was somewhat suspicious to me though so that's why I would've said 2-3.
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

I think there's almost certainly at least 1 wolf on that Guillo wagon, but the decision to bus the Godfather can't have been taken lightly so I'm looking more at people who hopped on the wagon late.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Guillotine
24%
Voters: Schiavetto, Sabiplz, Valentine, LordQuas, Manny, Chelsea, Le petit poussin, nutella

- - -
(cped this during night)

flipped town are manny and nutella

i townread sabi rn

if finding busers i gotta stratify [schia, valentine, quas, chelsea, petit]

fwiw yes, i am restarting my reads

rn its looking kinda bad and ngl i was still wolfreading cape in night till the flip
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:23 am I think there's almost certainly at least 1 wolf on that Guillo wagon, but the decision to bus the Godfather can't have been taken lightly so I'm looking more at people who hopped on the wagon late.
I still think it's poussin
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

actual reads - town list:
- sabi
- dz (?)
- schia
- quas
- manny
- IBA
- nutella

^^^

had this during n1 and i literally just flopped n2

2 ded

iba sabi and dz i still believe

wind is prob town, i heard there's some mech stuff abt that too in the past few pages, i'll read that later but i think wind is town anyways

schia idk

quas idk
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:26 am Guillotine
24%
Voters: Schiavetto, Sabiplz, Valentine, LordQuas, Manny, Chelsea, Le petit poussin, nutella

- - -
(cped this during night)

flipped town are manny and nutella

i townread sabi rn

if finding busers i gotta stratify [schia, valentine, quas, chelsea, petit]

fwiw yes, i am restarting my reads

rn its looking kinda bad and ngl i was still wolfreading cape in night till the flip
Lol I was also scumreading Cape till he flipped
Glad I didn't waste time isoing him
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

anyone please sell me on any rly strong townreads yall have and ill consider it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I think Chelsea has held up pretty well in her interaction with me fwiw
Meaning I'm more partial to looking at iawy instead
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

yea, i was wolfreading cape/iawy during night
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:28 am anyone please sell me on any rly strong townreads yall have and ill consider it
I have DZ and Sabi as my strongest townreads rn
I am also fairly confident on Quas being town but tbh it depends a bit on how he answers my question
Mungbean
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mungbean »

Working on the premise that a wolf likely hopped on the end of the Guillo wagon, these votes merit inspection:
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:11 pm @hollowkatt Sorry pal, I had doubts for a hot minute. RIP. GOAT.

Meanwhile,

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:13 pm [VOTE: guillotine] aubergine

weeeee
Creature also voted for Guillo after it became clear that they were virtually beyond saving, but as we don't know what happened to that role it's not much use to speculate on that.

I'm going to ISO Le petit as I barely remember any of their posts.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I was townreading Chelsea during the night but iawy gave me pause today
Now I'm back to thinking I was on the right track during the night

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”