NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:52 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:25 am
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm @DrWilgy

Re: Neon is there anyway you can do me a favor and check my ISO because I had a ton of interactions with them and I struggle to see their reaction to my push coming from a wolf. It really seemed like they believed their self.

Also try coming up with a solve with a POE of Ruri/Falcon/Porscha/NANOOK because if you're a villager this is the only thing I can work on in my head. Ruri/NANOOK don't work.
Obs. You realize that Wilgy is only pushing for my misexe because I have been pushing wolf Wilgy 3 days in a row NKing me would be career sepuku because I have exactly one thing to follow in death and I'm the easiest target to misexe because I'm inherently going to behave "wolfy" always.

Wilgy is a fucking fantastic player he can worm his way out of a misexe by appearing towny I've been told nothing but good things about his game. I'm not. Look at my wolf games, I'm not a loud wolf I'm quiet I'm methodical but I'm afraid to make noise. I'm making lots of noise here.

Every dead player wants Wilgy dead for 3 days straight. Do you believe in confidence? Because when something appears this wolfy it just IS this wolfy more often than not. I'll apologize profusely if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong Iam very very confident.
Neon, I am pushing for you because it makes sense. If you could make the current gamestate make sense to me otherwise, I'd probably vote there all the same? You are and have been part of the PoE. You've discussed in measures that I really do find wolfy and even further found through obs ISO, you are both valid as a Jack and Sabi teammate.

I'm glad you have confidence, but what are your reads beyond me? Who is my teammate? If you are town, I flip town, what do you think is going to happen in lylo?

Vote for me, fine, elim me, fine, but at least hunt and not just bark down the same space without adding anything else if you are town.
mmmmmm I do not think neon is able to be wolf with sabi. very unaligned
But why though? I recall not seeing this as an immediate thing, so I'd appreciate the wisdom.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I sleep now. It too late. Late evening leftover pizza has been digested. Porshcha, why is my good boy bed out behind the shed?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:53 am Neon, see below. This was Day 4. I inquired hoping you'd elaborate and you provided the most meh ass answer I could've gotten from you.
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:26 pm Neons wonderful town core

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

If your not in that list your on my list.

I'm much better at town reading than scum reading though and I need to reread basically everyone in this game and due to Overwatch 2 releasing and ruining my life I'm a day behind so ... sorry lol
Your tr list seems awfully thin tbh. You have only 3 tr since yourself doesn't count?
None of y'all are towny.
Sabi was already flipped at this point, but your super wide PoE somehow contained everyone except Creature and the Non-Present Ruri.

What are your thoughts on Creature/Ruri as it stands?
Creature is the most obvious town who ever towned anyone who shades the slot should die.

I tried to tinfoil Ruri. I can't. They are town...solely by claim but there is no reason to doubt that claim a doc probably exists in this setup they are un CCd and I have no reason to believe the real doc wouldn't have had them murderated by now.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:06 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:49 am

Re: Neon is there anyway you can do me a favor and check my ISO because I had a ton of interactions with them and I struggle to see their reaction to my push coming from a wolf. It really seemed like they believed their self.

Also try coming up with a solve with a POE of Ruri/Falcon/Porscha/NANOOK because if you're a villager this is the only thing I can work on in my head. Ruri/NANOOK don't work.
Obs. You realize that Wilgy is only pushing for my misexe because I have been pushing wolf Wilgy 3 days in a row NKing me would be career sepuku because I have exactly one thing to follow in death and I'm the easiest target to misexe because I'm inherently going to behave "wolfy" always.

Wilgy is a fucking fantastic player he can worm his way out of a misexe by appearing towny I've been told nothing but good things about his game. I'm not. Look at my wolf games, I'm not a loud wolf I'm quiet I'm methodical but I'm afraid to make noise. I'm making lots of noise here.

Every dead player wants Wilgy dead for 3 days straight. Do you believe in confidence? Because when something appears this wolfy it just IS this wolfy more often than not. I'll apologize profusely if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong Iam very very confident.
Neon, I am pushing for you because it makes sense. If you could make the current gamestate make sense to me otherwise, I'd probably vote there all the same? You are and have been part of the PoE. You've discussed in measures that I really do find wolfy and even further found through obs ISO, you are both valid as a Jack and Sabi teammate.

I'm glad you have confidence, but what are your reads beyond me? Who is my teammate? If you are town, I flip town, what do you think is going to happen in lylo?

Vote for me, fine, elim me, fine, but at least hunt and not just bark down the same space without adding anything else if you are town.
1. How the fuck do I have wolf equity with Ssbi? Jack yes depending how seriously you take a joke, Sabi lmao no.

2. I don't look for pairings. If I did that I'd second guess every single thought in my head. You flip woof I move on from there, why do we need to look to the future? Kill the woof now than the future is the present and you solve there.

3. I did hunt. I found scum explained how they are scum and watched as they squirmed out of towns grasp multiple days in a row while town diedagain and again and again and every single town that died looked forth and said "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." And yet you still stand before me trying to kill another town who's sitting here looking forth and saying "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." Think they'll listen when I flip town and the woofs are in a 4 v 2? Kill you finally and it's a 3 v 1 with no idea who it could be? I'm not going to go play games with the future I need you to go over finally and if I don't push it town has shown they will let you free, again and again and again
1. I have not yet observed anything that clears you via Sabi. Obs also observed this as seen in his night 4 notes and the post following.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 pm Here are the best points against Neon:

1. They have kind of fallen off. I wanted to discuss stuff with them yesterday and they disappeared.

2. They gave a lazy townread on Jack early game for nothingsauce reasons and barely reviewed it

3. They made a read on Anne that was like, "I could see Anne killing Mac to seal the townread" which feels *easily* like that Neon herself could've done with Mac

4. No clearing interactions with Jack or Sabi. Sabi asking Neon why Anne was voting them early was super weird. This is also important because Jack and Sabi seemed to mostly be talking/appealing to villagers

5. Jack kept them in nulls then never looked at them again.
I will admit to currently being more familiar with Obs take on the subject as opposed to your ISO as I do intend on re reading it come tomorrow morning.

2. Because town have to hunt to find wolves? Town need to make these associations? We have 2 yeets to solve the game and you just seem not concerned at all about that.

3. I disagree. You've OMGUS'd me and that's all I've observed of your case on me. You've stuck to it and I haven't seen anything to indicate that you'd even bother looking outside of what's the immediate.
1. Explain why wolf Neon would pressure Sabi into a death early when they are A. Town read pretty heavily. B. Have a power role that is beneficial to woofs.

The woofers should have done everything they could to prevent that wagon until it was outed Sabi had 3 shots and died way to early. I along with Mac and eventually Anne produced that pelt but I am so easy to hand wave off that absolutely nobody gives a damn about my contribution

2. No they don't. There's many ways to find a wolf. I don't need to play the game you want when I can play the game I know. If you're woof than you want me to tell you who I think has equity with you so you can decide how much of a threat I pose to your team tomorrow. Do we need to kill Neon now has she solved the game should we silence her. I will evaluate and decide who I think needs to die after you the outed and obvious wolf finally die.

3. This is trash. I have never OMGUSed you. Get out of here with that. I have explained why you are scum so try to actually evaluate my slot and not keep lying about it.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:09 am I sleep now. It too late. Late evening leftover pizza has been digested. Porshcha, why is my good boy bed out behind the shed?
I *will* cry, and that *is* a threat ;(
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:51 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:48 am Aaaaaanyway, I’m inclined to go along with Wilgy and Cape for reasons.

Even though Alison is leading poll for the memes, I don’t hate it. “Good evening” and “I am bored” aren’t the most thrilling takes to enter a game.
Indeed... but arguably not the most stilted entrance lol
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:56 pm The answer was Sabi btw.

Sabis entrance was incredibly stilted.
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:26 pm
anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:19 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:15 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:14 pm Nice to meet you, Jack.
Hey what’s up? Awesome to meet ya.
Not much. Just sitting back and observing in case the mafia decides to put themselves.
One already did :noble:
True.
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm Town vibes:

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Wikgz (feels like his usual weird self, he's doing his weird sheeping thing)

Bad vibes:

Mac: his vibes are off and he's not making much sense.

Cape: really not a fan of his opening at all

Everyone else:

Null
:werewolf:
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:01 pm I'll swap you Anne for Lucy.
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:02 pm I'll swap you lucy for sabi
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:38 pm Alright

Reads

Because you want those

Mac town
Creature town
Jack lock town

Sabi is scum yall blind
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:28 pm Sup I'm back to make 80 posts and go back to hating my ass tier life

Someone explain to me why I shouldn't kill Sabi.

Also who wants some tea?

Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:58 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:56 pm So all in getting from Mac and neon is they have no actual reason to scumread me and just throwing a blanket excuse of last game. Very shallow and uninspired read.

I'm bored.
I have reasons.

Nobody has given me a reason to town read you and your response to why I shouldn't scum read you is to just change the conversation.
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:59 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:59 pm Lots of people town read you but exactly zero have expressed a like real reason. Sussy amogus.

Ebwop
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:33 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:20 pm Now somebody vote Sabi
I did
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
who was only a wagon because of you two to begin with

and a commuter isn't a loss...
HOW WAS CAPE A WAGON BECAUSE OF ME?

TELL ME.

YOU WERE THE ONE PUSHING CAPE WAS OBV WOLF.

FUCK OUT OF HERE.
Caps lock is a scum trait
this isn't even all of it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:25 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 am yeah i'm down for anne or sabi which we going first
Honestly Anne because I hang expect that if they are woofers people are going to let them live forever for no reason.
this however is a weird response then to me, but I think I have a reason why she said it. neon, please explain why you push sabi so much until I asked which first and you chose anne over sabi?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:21 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:48 am Aaaaaanyway, I’m inclined to go along with Wilgy and Cape for reasons.

Even though Alison is leading poll for the memes, I don’t hate it. “Good evening” and “I am bored” aren’t the most thrilling takes to enter a game.

Not much. Just sitting back and observing in case the mafia decides to put themselves.
True.

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Bad vibes:

Everyone else:

Null

Reads

Because you want those

Mac town
Creature town
Jack lock town

Sabi is scum yall blind
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:28 pm Sup I'm back to make 80 posts and go back to hating my ass tier life

Also who wants some tea?

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:56 pm So all in getting from Mac and neon is they have no actual reason to scumread me and just throwing a blanket excuse of last game. Very shallow and uninspired read.

I'm bored.
I have reasons.

Nobody has given me a reason to town read you and your response to why I shouldn't scum read you is to just change the conversation.
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:59 pm Lots of people town read you but exactly zero have expressed a like real reason. Sussy amogus.

Ebwop
I did
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us

TELL ME.

FUCK OUT OF HERE.
ah whoops I forgot @DrWilgy

reasons why no neon / sabi?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 am yeah i'm down for anne or sabi which we going first
Honestly Anne because I hang expect that if they are woofers people are going to let them live forever for no reason.
this however is a weird response then to me, but I think I have a reason why she said it. neon, please explain why you push sabi so much until I asked which first and you chose anne over sabi?
Because at this point I very much thought both Anne and Sabi were scum and I very much believed that people would shield Anne on the basis of them being a good player because my experience here on Syndicate is that people will ignore obvious scummy behavior to keep people they like/ think are good alive even if they appear to be scum. See King of the Hill mafia and how someone who appeared obviously scummy survived far longer than they should have.

My opinion on the slot gradually changed to a full blown town read over the following period of time.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 am
Because at this point I very much thought both Anne and Sabi were scum and I very much believed that people would shield Anne on the basis of them being a good player because my experience here on Syndicate is that people will ignore obvious scummy behavior to keep people they like/ think are good alive even if they appear to be scum. See King of the Hill mafia and how someone who appeared obviously scummy survived far longer than they should have.

My opinion on the slot gradually changed to a full blown town read over the following period of time.
that wasn't the answer I expected but that works for me as I do recall you sr'ing boht sabi and anne at one point
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:35 pm Oh mother clucker.

I lost like half my ISO review that took place during the earlier thread by multi tabbing.

The ISO went from TRing Neon to observing some early potential Sabi/Neon links that I don't think teammate of both Sabi/Neon makes.

Again, I find it super odd that the OMGUS pushed you back to TRing Neon.
Well no, it's not the OMGUS. It was the way they handled their conversation/responses. I believe that a mafia could use all the logic in the world to show they're town (and someone could argue it with this logic), but sometimes there are just.. little moments? That make someone a villager, and that's that. I ignored this with Lily even though I'd felt it at a couple points, so I don't want to ignore it with Neon. It was the like.. frustration they had with me, and the arguments they used - that I wasn't listening to people like Mac, and other people they played with, who knew they were town. That they were used to wolves treating them like I was/that indignation.. I felt like everything as a whole, how they handled me, how they felt they were arguing they were just playing the game/just pushing me and not ATEing, etc, that made me find them.

If they're a wolf here, then they know I'm town and they have none of the "deep wolf paranoia" either. Like I really just believed the way they were talking about how they thought I was a deep wolf and they had caught people like me before and no one was listening, I don't know if I'm describing this properly, but I just don't see myself voting them after our interaction. If I'm wrong then it's something I can reflect on in the future, but people should've talked to me more when I was pushing them at the time instead of bringing it back now, tbh.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I thought of it overnight and I do want to hear Wilgy out for his solve and stuff, but I don't see myself voting elsewhere regardless. Anne should've never died, we had our shot for 2 days to hit a wolf outside of him (he had his shot! He wanted both Anne and Schia. He also wanted Cape and didn't want Jack. That's a lot of misses), and ignoring the dead would be stupid. If it's wrong, then whatever, I'll have to figure out/reflect, but this needs to be resolved before LYLO.

I also did look at your wolf games and believe you're town here, that's not the crux of why but I've been fighting it for awhile.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:52 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:26 am yeah. wilgy is like my ole yeller
Was I a good boy Porscha...
No you killed a man. You stabbed him 37 times in the chest. That kills people.
Caaaaaarrrrrrrrlllllllll
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Voting Neon is also ignoring the whole Anne wagon, which I refuse to believe came about purely.

I think Porscha was a big factor in it, but Wilgy/Porcha/NANOOK always has 1-2.

Anne was mostly treated as town and would be a valuable ML for mafia as I'm sure they debated night killing her.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that we only have one miskill here, a game winning poe can only have three names in it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

my POE is probably like Wilgy/Porscha/Ruri.

coming into today Ruri's name would've been yours but I think today and yesterday I've townread you a lot. i'm still struggling with your role not really fitting in with the setup but, at the point where i'm letting it go. plus i think the wolf team has to be fairly deep to get to this point.

I've also looked at the Jack stuff on Falcon over and over and the track and I'm generally fine just removing him.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Wilgy/Ruri unlikely paired.
annoyingly I can't completely outrule Porscha/Ruri

opening Ruri's ISO isn't much of anything but she feels generally fine to me, and makes less sense in a gamestate leading to a lot of MLs than Wilgy/Porscha do, who have steered.

i'm not voting outside of Wilgy/Porscha anyway and don't see myself moving off Wilgy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:24 am

True.

Bad vibes:

Everyone else:

Null

Reads

Because you want those

Mac town
Creature town
Jack lock town

Sabi is scum yall blind

Also who wants some tea?

I'm bored.
I have reasons.

Ebwop
I did

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us

TELL ME.

FUCK OUT OF HERE.
ah whoops I forgot @DrWilgy

reasons why no neon / sabi?
Aye, I suppose I can see as to why you'd see this as unpaired, but it just feels so baseless that I almost WANT to put no weight into it.

I'm awake now, good morning. I'll take a look at Neon's ISO with this in mind ty.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:23 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:06 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:49 am

1. How the fuck do I have wolf equity with Ssbi? Jack yes depending how seriously you take a joke, Sabi lmao no.

2. I don't look for pairings. If I did that I'd second guess every single thought in my head. You flip woof I move on from there, why do we need to look to the future? Kill the woof now than the future is the present and you solve there.

3. I did hunt. I found scum explained how they are scum and watched as they squirmed out of towns grasp multiple days in a row while town diedagain and again and again and every single town that died looked forth and said "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." And yet you still stand before me trying to kill another town who's sitting here looking forth and saying "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." Think they'll listen when I flip town and the woofs are in a 4 v 2? Kill you finally and it's a 3 v 1 with no idea who it could be? I'm not going to go play games with the future I need you to go over finally and if I don't push it town has shown they will let you free, again and again and again
1. I have not yet observed anything that clears you via Sabi. Obs also observed this as seen in his night 4 notes and the post following.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 pm Here are the best points against Neon:

1. They have kind of fallen off. I wanted to discuss stuff with them yesterday and they disappeared.

2. They gave a lazy townread on Jack early game for nothingsauce reasons and barely reviewed it

3. They made a read on Anne that was like, "I could see Anne killing Mac to seal the townread" which feels *easily* like that Neon herself could've done with Mac

4. No clearing interactions with Jack or Sabi. Sabi asking Neon why Anne was voting them early was super weird. This is also important because Jack and Sabi seemed to mostly be talking/appealing to villagers

5. Jack kept them in nulls then never looked at them again.
I will admit to currently being more familiar with Obs take on the subject as opposed to your ISO as I do intend on re reading it come tomorrow morning.

2. Because town have to hunt to find wolves? Town need to make these associations? We have 2 yeets to solve the game and you just seem not concerned at all about that.

3. I disagree. You've OMGUS'd me and that's all I've observed of your case on me. You've stuck to it and I haven't seen anything to indicate that you'd even bother looking outside of what's the immediate.
1. Explain why wolf Neon would pressure Sabi into a death early when they are A. Town read pretty heavily. B. Have a power role that is beneficial to woofs.

The woofers should have done everything they could to prevent that wagon until it was outed Sabi had 3 shots and died way to early. I along with Mac and eventually Anne produced that pelt but I am so easy to hand wave off that absolutely nobody gives a damn about my contribution

2. No they don't. There's many ways to find a wolf. I don't need to play the game you want when I can play the game I know. If you're woof than you want me to tell you who I think has equity with you so you can decide how much of a threat I pose to your team tomorrow. Do we need to kill Neon now has she solved the game should we silence her. I will evaluate and decide who I think needs to die after you the outed and obvious wolf finally die.

3. This is trash. I have never OMGUSed you. Get out of here with that. I have explained why you are scum so try to actually evaluate my slot and not keep lying about it.
1. I don't think the reason for distancing needs to be detailed here. I think I've seen a handful of 'Wilgy/Sabi unpaired as well' so looking as to where and solving who/where is distancing is well within scope. Also even in spite of you 'Burying' Sabi, you weren't NK'd and somehow, in your perception of the world, I wolf Wilgy, leave alive someone who's appearance is unpaired and is pushing me for 3 cycles straight? That doesn't even make sense.

2. That's the thing though, it doesn't feel like you are playing the game from a town mindset. You've locked in, haven't expressed much outside of the need to yeet me and THAT is the point. Hell, even if I'm wrong and you are town, when I flip green, what will happen? Town now needs to decide where to find a pelt or lose, and YOU just spend the entirety of 3 cycles on a town? We'd have such an absolutely shitty gamestate if this is the case.

3. So let me point some progression here:

You don't have much interest or interaction it seems with me early, the first real point of you looking my direction is you agreeing with a read of mine and joking with me:
Neon wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 pm To be fair I haven't cleared Anne and if I was Anne wolf I'd kill Mac just to be able to lock in that read. The writing was on the wall for Sabi I think any wolf teammate of Sabis would have sold them down the river at that point.

With that said Anne is nowhere near in the line of fire for a while at least. Anne should self resolve methinks.
And I suppose to elaborate, yes, there are definitely wolves on the Sabi wagon. Wolves wanted Sabi gone pretty early into the day, but I don't think the bus is coming from Anne's slot.
Reasonable. I'm not willing to clear Anne yet because I think that if they were wolf they were pretty heavily painted in a corner but they aren't even close to someone I care about right now. That's all.
Neon wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 pm To be fair I haven't cleared Anne and if I was Anne wolf I'd kill Mac just to be able to lock in that read. The writing was on the wall for Sabi I think any wolf teammate of Sabis would have sold them down the river at that point.

With that said Anne is nowhere near in the line of fire for a while at least. Anne should self resolve methinks.
This is a hot take that is solidly meh.
Meh is my middle name.
I find something that I believe to be slightly sketchy regarding you:
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:26 pm Neons wonderful town core

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

If your not in that list your on my list.

I'm much better at town reading than scum reading though and I need to reread basically everyone in this game and due to Overwatch 2 releasing and ruining my life I'm a day behind so ... sorry lol
Your tr list seems awfully thin tbh. You have only 3 tr since yourself doesn't count?
None of y'all are towny.
Then you immediately crack back with
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 am Give me a reason to town read you.
Neon, forgive me if I'm wrong here, but this is the exact type of negative reaction that I'd just equate to an OMGUS. Instead of fleshing out any further TRs or working with me, your reaction of 'Give me a reason to town read you.' implies that the SR exists. Your poor reaction to me inquiring how you had so few TRs (which also didn't include Anne for some reason in spite of our earlier discussion now that I notice it) did not give me any hold to believe you put any legitimate thought or concern into my read on you either. Your read on me hasn't felt like it has advanced since this point. I would say that I'm somewhat bothered that you'd just call me a liar in the thread on information that we can go back to and reference. You'd rather stick to 'Wilgy is a liar' than try to figure out 'Why would Wilgy claim OMGUS.'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And I suppose I know that I shouldn't be as annoyed by being called a liar in the thread, but idk. Something about this gamestate may be making it get to me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:21 am

I thought of it overnight and I do want to hear Wilgy out for his solve and stuff, but I don't see myself voting elsewhere regardless. Anne should've never died, we had our shot for 2 days to hit a wolf outside of him (he had his shot! He wanted both Anne and Schia. He also wanted Cape and didn't want Jack. That's a lot of misses), and ignoring the dead would be stupid. If it's wrong, then whatever, I'll have to figure out/reflect, but this needs to be resolved before LYLO.

I also did look at your wolf games and believe you're town here, that's not the crux of why but I've been fighting it for awhile.
Not disagreeing with the vote on me, but more so the reason. If my misses are to be weighed like so, so should the rest of towns imo.

Seanzie who preached nothing but yeet Wilgy moved to Anne during the EoD. Hell, Shia was meme posting the EoD before their yeet. So yes, I've missed, but so has a majority of town. Remove me pre-lylo, but I'd highly advise not using this as a reason to determine your SR when we get there. Look for motivation and lines that push for a scum victory.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:50 am Voting Neon is also ignoring the whole Anne wagon, which I refuse to believe came about purely.

Anne was mostly treated as town and would be a valuable ML for mafia as I'm sure they debated night killing her.
I really think you put too much weight into the Anne wagon, but I suppose you can't see that without flipping me first.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I mean I think it would be completely reasonable to suspect me from the perspective of v!you. Like, I've also been a loud wrong voice, yes. And I'm a villager, so to me, how does this game make sense if we're both villagers? Part of the reason why I'm suspicious of you is some of your suspects seem tactical. Your avoidance of pushing me or NANOOK beyond light "hmm maybe" shade, when we've arguably been your 2 biggest defenders at points, namely. I think if you were a villager you'd be more suspicious of both of us.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I don't know if it's a playstyle difference. Or maybe I'm more towny than I think I seem, because ironically I've been suspicious of Lily and Schia both townreading too when I pushed them and they were both villagers. But part of it is the gamestate.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:55 am I mean I think it would be completely reasonable to suspect me from the perspective of v!you. Like, I've also been a loud wrong voice, yes. And I'm a villager, so to me, how does this game make sense if we're both villagers? Part of the reason why I'm suspicious of you is some of your suspects seem tactical. Your avoidance of pushing me or NANOOK beyond light "hmm maybe" shade, when we've arguably been your 2 biggest defenders at points, namely. I think if you were a villager you'd be more suspicious of both of us.
I mean, I was very much suspicious of you going into today. After reading through a good chunk of your ISO again when looking for the Neon interactions, I think I've worked myself off that suspicion. If it's you, I don't see you on a team with anyone except Ruri.

Nook I am having more doubts on as I continue to ask 'what if I'm just wrong on Neon' as I may just be falling victim to my bias.

From the perspective of Neon W. Nook doesn't line up as Neon's teammate as there'd be alot of momentum hurdles to get across by Neon pressuring me and Nook opposing it so hard. There's no reason for a team to operate like that I think.

Next is like, what does W Nook have to gain by shielding me these last 2 cycles as much as they did? Set up a Wilgy yeet a lylo while having me in their pocket? Maybe but I'd expect more of a back and forth (kinda like from what I see in Porscha). Simply put, I don't see W Nook winning by playing to this angle.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:52 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:26 am yeah. wilgy is like my ole yeller
Was I a good boy Porscha...
No you killed a man. You stabbed him 37 times in the chest. That kills people.
Caaaaaarrrrrrrrlllllllll
Yay someone got it!

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

'If I am wrong on Neon'

I think really means that it has to be Ruri + a misclear that has been placed.

If I miscleared a slot, I think it's most likely between Falc/Porscha leaning on Porscha. Porscha was hedgey as all hell towards Jack and I don't have anything that inherently clears them.

Creature I still think isn't a Jack teammate. Obs doesn't have teammates. Nook isn't fulfilling a win con (or at least wasn't when they started shielding me).
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've explained this 48 times but I'll do it again.

If I don't TR you than I am considering you a potential threat to town so saying "give me a reason to TR you" is pretty in character no?

You never did though.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 pm 'If I am wrong on Neon'

If I miscleared a slot, I think it's most likely between Falc/Porscha leaning on Porscha. Porscha was hedgey as all hell towards Jack and I don't have anything that inherently clears them.

Creature I still think isn't a Jack teammate. Obs doesn't have teammates. Nook isn't fulfilling a win con (or at least wasn't when they started shielding me).
I.. can't tell if you're dumbtelling or not. I don't get how someone legitimately wouldn't realize Creature is mason by now..?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Also I thought you said I (or anyone for the matter) could be a Ruri teammate? So not sure where your thought process in the "if Neon is town" is coming
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 pm I've explained this 48 times but I'll do it again.

If I don't TR you than I am considering you a potential threat to town so saying "give me a reason to TR you" is pretty in character no?

You never did though.
And again my argument of 'I play like x' is not an excuse for what I may perceive as scummy behavior.

By your own admission here you are stating the progression was
'Wilgy said he sees something scummy in my play'
'I call him a threat to town'
'How could he possibly see me calling him a threat to town after him seeing something scummy OMGUS'
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 pm 'If I am wrong on Neon'

I.. can't tell if you're dumbtelling or not. I don't get how someone legitimately wouldn't realize Creature is mason by now..?
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:14 pm Also I thought you said I (or anyone for the matter) could be a Ruri teammate? So not sure where your thought process in the "if Neon is town" is coming
Considering I've asked Creature before for more details on Seanzie, I knew this at one point. Idk, I've never been good with PRs and hinge too hard on other junk while solving.

That's me considering options and trying to draw lines. Like, I dont think we get your pelt even if Ruri is your teammate until after Ruri flips. The big thing is that I'm getting to, if I'm wrong on Neon, I think we need to resolve in Ruri Porscha. Further if I'm wrong on Neon, I think me flipping now would be an error.

Imma eat lunch and do some legitimate ISO work.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I think not flipping you now is game-losing for town because I'm a villager and I'm always going to go for you tomorrow if you don't flip today, unless we hit a mafia that's not you, and I highly doubt Neon is mafia. Porscha could be a hit, but you stopped pushing there. Basically you're either mafia or you're town and your worldview is not making sense to me.

Let me ask you, Wilgy, what are you most proud of your play this game? What do you regret the most?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: ruri] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 pm I've explained this 48 times but I'll do it again.

You never did though.
And again my argument of 'I play like x' is not an excuse for what I may perceive as scummy behavior.

'How could he possibly see me calling him a threat to town after him seeing something scummy OMGUS'
That is so unbelievably not what I've said at all. But I'm used to you lying about my slot now and it's frustrating as fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Reasons I scum read Wilgy

88 dead townies on the wall.

Hard defense of Jack

Anne flash wagon kills a town who was so obviously town at that point it broke my soul

Completely and utterly poor treatment of my slot very loudly silencing valid points I make by lying about what I've done

3 straight days as a counter wagon / lead wagon that we let go because ?????

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:23 pm I think not flipping you now is game-losing for town because I'm a villager and I'm always going to go for you tomorrow if you don't flip today, unless we hit a mafia that's not you, and I highly doubt Neon is mafia. Porscha could be a hit, but you stopped pushing there. Basically you're either mafia or you're town and your worldview is not making sense to me.

Let me ask you, Wilgy, what are you most proud of your play this game? What do you regret the most?
Meh, I'm caught between agreeing with you and being very concerned about 'well what if they don't get to it in lylo.' Because of that I'd just really like to hit a wolf today, but I'm no longer really confident on any in the Porscha/Neon/Ruri slots. I really don't see how my worldview doesn't make sense. I think we tend to agree on who is clear at least, with just some deliberation on Neon's capacity for wolf. Almost makes me think I should be trying to look for 'who is most likely wolf while at the same time a potential Neon partner' as I've come to the conclusion that my annoyance with the Neon slot is making my reading unclear.

Like, if Neon is town, I just REAAAAAALLY don't see how my slot can be called a liar constantly without feeling this annoyance, but maybe that's just me and I need to just take a step back. If Neon is W, the argument going towards 'no you are just lying' I think makes more sense and it loses it's annoyance as wolves just need to be deceitful.

Most proud of this game, that I've got the 2nd highest post count and that I feel that I haven't lost track of the thread this game. You may not be aware of my normal play pattern, but I'm a notorious slanker. I've been trying to up my capacity for play for the past 2-3 games though and I think it's working as I'm finding that I have at least more cohesive thoughts about everyone in the game. I used to have a tendency to just forget that certain players exist. It makes me feel at least that I'm contributing more, but then again, I've misread several this game. What do I regret most, not flipping the day we yeeted Anne. I should've gone over that day, I have half the mind to think we wouldn't be in such a pickle right now had I done so, but idk maybe Anne would just become a lylo misyeet so it's hard to say. These things I often don't really think about till after the game lol.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Falc, what's in your head re Neon vs me?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:14 pm

You never did though.

That is so unbelievably not what I've said at all. But I'm used to you lying about my slot now and it's frustrating as fuck.
I literally quoted your progression on my slot, will you at least try to acknowledge it?
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:07 pm Reasons I scum read Wilgy

88 dead townies on the wall.

Hard defense of Jack

Anne flash wagon kills a town who was so obviously town at that point it broke my soul

Completely and utterly poor treatment of my slot very loudly silencing valid points I make by lying about what I've done

3 straight days as a counter wagon / lead wagon that we let go because ?????
88 dead townies on the wall: See my response to Obs on this. If you are going to weigh on my poor reads like this, you need to put the same weight on others. From Obs I can at least see serious thought regarding cause and effect at least.

Hard defense of Jack: Yes, I think this is probably the only legitimate argument. Where are the arguments re Obs/Porscha who also had rough interactions with Jack? Was an allotment of solving actually put there?

Anne flash wagon: I don't understand what that has to do with me? Anne was part of my PoE, but I don't think I was hard pushing for that slot. When I voted Anne it was mostly due to me not wanting Nook to go over and Anne held some equity with Jack.

Lying: I have pointed out my thoughts on you again and again. I've quoted the progression where I find a scummy posture and you refuse to acknowledge it. This quote that I'm responding to, is progress yes, BUT it feels that only just now, after bashing my head against a brick wall we get to this point where we are discussing.

3 straight days as counter wagon: Dude, I've already made arguments as to why this makes sense as wolf design. Also 'we let go because ???????' do you think that a teammate is pushing so that I keep surviving? is it Nook? Porscha? Obs?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon, I enjoy playing mafia with you and don't desire to come across otherwise :beer:

Obs/Porscha arguing for you being town I think also might be affecting why I think I'm annoyed at the discussion. It entertains a world where we are TvT arguing in such a nonsensical way that I don't know if I've dealt with before in a game.

There is a world, where a frustrated T Neon can't get off of thinking that it's me I suppose. That being the case, I need to look in Ruri/Porscha for teammate interactions. Maybe Neon just needs to be caught by finding the teammate first and should be in the same position as Obs where they are reassessed after getting a pelt.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:52 am
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:50 am Voting Neon is also ignoring the whole Anne wagon, which I refuse to believe came about purely.

I really think you put too much weight into the Anne wagon, but I suppose you can't see that without flipping me first.
Going back to this.. I don't get why?

Your green flip would not make me think I should suddenly ignore the Anne wagon. Do you honestly think this wagon could be pure? Because I struggle to see why even you would believe that.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

The way I see it, the Anne ML was a very crucial ML for the mafia team. It both did not need to happen and shouldn't have happened. And I was dumb to ignore that yesterday/not consider if when I wanted Schia. Neon was no part in that ML. NANOOK I can at least explain it to self-pres. Anne was very findable; I wouldn't have spoken out that EOD otherwise, she was obviously towny. You/Porscha, either one of you or both, have a mafia who wanted her gone.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:52 am

Going back to this.. I don't get why?

Your green flip would not make me think I should suddenly ignore the Anne wagon. Do you honestly think this wagon could be pure? Because I struggle to see why even you would believe that.
Simply because I can't tell if it's pure or not. I have more data than you yes, but still have arguments against the other two being W on the wagon. I still think that there's a plenty good argument for wolves in Ruri/Neon being on me and Nook.

In trying to reassess my Neon read, I again think if the Anne wagon is impure, then the slot to check is Porscha's. Idk.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:59 pm The way I see it, the Anne ML was a very crucial ML for the mafia team. It both did not need to happen and shouldn't have happened. And I was dumb to ignore that yesterday/not consider if when I wanted Schia. Neon was no part in that ML. NANOOK I can at least explain it to self-pres. Anne was very findable; I wouldn't have spoken out that EOD otherwise, she was obviously towny. You/Porscha, either one of you or both, have a mafia who wanted her gone.
See, I disagree there. Anne was I thought to be decent enough chance to be a Jack teammate and I saw no reason to remove from PoE.

Anne shouldn't have gone over, I should've, BUT Nook also shouldn't have at that point.

3 shit wagons doesn't make a cake.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Anne was obv frowning pretty hard by the time the wagon formed and that town should have seen the obvious.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

the sad part is I really don't think I was a big factor the anne wagon but I am pretty sure I was the first person on the wagon. lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by obscurity »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:04 am
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:59 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:54 am Lucy why did you say 1 between me and wilgy

Do you mean difference check or like general poe
poe
also I'll do more in the thread later and iron out some reads before day ends, my main issue here is that anne is alive tbh
Interesting
And that's a good concern to have
:ponder:

>talks about 1 between porscha/wilgy - not a difference check but for POE reasons"

>porscha is VERY curious about it

>lucy, ded"

(i'm ISOing porscha mainly to see if their progression on wilgy tracks but noticed this lucy tidbit).

Return to “Previous Rackets”