NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:03 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:49 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:40 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 pm Yeah this is hard, because whenever I entertain Lily town worlds, I struggle to find other suspects that I feel strongly about, like, It's true that when I open Jack ISO and stuff I don't actually find him suspect. But I did see vague sparks of Lily town in our last interaction.

I may just vote NANOOK tbh I don't find him towny at all.
I don't think wolf Nanook pulls that stuff in the middle of the day to break things up. The only time that ever happens is if he's exactly wolves with Lily.
ould you like credit for this read if it ends up being correct? or is this just a throwaway guess
what is your motive in asking this?
dk if I believe Jack's second sentence. Is he trying to set up a townread on himself if lily/nook flips scum?

Also tsk tsk you left nook so quickly, what was the point of that?
why would he be trying to set up a townread on himself if Nook flips scum? he was outing a townread on Nook..

Nook's not a wagon and it wasn't a strong read. Why did you suspect Nook? What are your thoughts on the wagons (Jack/Lily)?
haven't moved on from my initial read on nook, really
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:18 am nanook
- this post confuses me (viewtopic.php?p=960275#p960275)
- you seem very concerned about trying to townclear yourself when there's no pressure on you and you've posted all of 9 times before this, and trying to solve is an actualy way to get towncleared, not hocus pocus preemptive VCA before we even get a flip
- press x to doubt (viewtopic.php?p=960193#p960193)
- maybe you just really love VCA and had somehow already thought about all the possibilities here, but like, idk, if that's the case would you mind sharing more with the class?

- Question for the rest of the game: Is this normal Nanook behavior?
porscha said it was normal, now I'm getting the sense that this fake check nonsense is also normal for nook, but it all rubs me the wrong way

another way of putting this is I haven't felt like updating my reads from D1 and I don't have a strong grasp of jack vs lily so I'm just avoiding the decision :)

maybe I misread Jack I see he clarified it too

I still don't understand why you even bothered to vote nook then
You're making the fatal mistake of taking my jokes seriously
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:01 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:03 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:49 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:40 pm

I don't think wolf Nanook pulls that stuff in the middle of the day to break things up. The only time that ever happens is if he's exactly wolves with Lily.
ould you like credit for this read if it ends up being correct? or is this just a throwaway guess
what is your motive in asking this?
dk if I believe Jack's second sentence. Is he trying to set up a townread on himself if lily/nook flips scum?

Also tsk tsk you left nook so quickly, what was the point of that?
why would he be trying to set up a townread on himself if Nook flips scum? he was outing a townread on Nook..

Nook's not a wagon and it wasn't a strong read. Why did you suspect Nook? What are your thoughts on the wagons (Jack/Lily)?
haven't moved on from my initial read on nook, really
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:18 am nanook
- this post confuses me (viewtopic.php?p=960275#p960275)
- you seem very concerned about trying to townclear yourself when there's no pressure on you and you've posted all of 9 times before this, and trying to solve is an actualy way to get towncleared, not hocus pocus preemptive VCA before we even get a flip
- press x to doubt (viewtopic.php?p=960193#p960193)
- maybe you just really love VCA and had somehow already thought about all the possibilities here, but like, idk, if that's the case would you mind sharing more with the class?

- Question for the rest of the game: Is this normal Nanook behavior?
porscha said it was normal, now I'm getting the sense that this fake check nonsense is also normal for nook, but it all rubs me the wrong way

another way of putting this is I haven't felt like updating my reads from D1 and I don't have a strong grasp of jack vs lily so I'm just avoiding the decision :)

maybe I misread Jack I see he clarified it too

I still don't understand why you even bothered to vote nook then
You're making the fatal mistake of taking my jokes seriously
all an ambulance......but not for me 😎
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ut really nook book crook(?), you want my vote off you? Sell me on Jack over Lily. I'm probably going to consolidate on Lily at an hour til EOD.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:50 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am @Schiavetto why did you decide to park on Lucy + not participate?

@falcon45ca is inactivity is usually your scum meta why are you town here?
It's normal to assume I could be Maf here, I've no objection to sus on my slot. It's well deserved.

I'm town here cuz' of the rand.
Solid 10/10 defense.

But everytime I think Falcon is scum Falcon is town so we 180 my read and Falcon is town.
By the sheer laws of Math, I'm never Maf for the rest of 2022.

I've randed maf like 8 times, it's fucked
I don't think I can find any flaws with this logic. You can be lock town now

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:20 pm lucy town because she seems absent this game
Is this a town tell for Lucy?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:05 pm ut really nook book crook(?), you want my vote off you? Sell me on Jack over Lily. I'm probably going to consolidate on Lily at an hour til EOD.
I don't care about your vote on me lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:16 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:05 pm ut really nook book crook(?), you want my vote off you? Sell me on Jack over Lily. I'm probably going to consolidate on Lily at an hour til EOD.
hen what is my fatal mistake?
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:01 pm so in my head there's 2 scenarios, there's the "easy world" scenario where Pyxxy/lucy/Lily/Ruri/Porcha/Schia has 2-3 wolves, and there's the hard scenario where this group of 4 has 1 or 0.

In the hard world, I'm looking at Seanzie/Jack/NANOOK/Falcon harder, which I do believe all would have more motivation to kill Mac, but Mac could die regardless. I think it's more likely Seanzie/NOOK wolves than Jack or Falcon, but Jack sort of fits in that he is a heavy reason for quelling scrutiny on Seanzie/Falcon/NANOOK in my mind.

So basically the scenarios are:
-The solve is easy
-Jack is a wolf or 3 people Jack is shielding (Seanzie/NANOOK/Falcon) has 2 wolves

I think Anne/Creature/Neon/Wilgy/Rondo probably has no more than 1 even in the hard world.

also i have 1 post left, so i won't use it until near EOD.
Stealing my gimmick is illegal. I am now reporting you for taking my 80 post speed run gimmick.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:18 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:01 pm so in my head there's 2 scenarios, there's the "easy world" scenario where Pyxxy/lucy/Lily/Ruri/Porcha/Schia has 2-3 wolves, and there's the hard scenario where this group of 4 has 1 or 0.

In the hard world, I'm looking at Seanzie/Jack/NANOOK/Falcon harder, which I do believe all would have more motivation to kill Mac, but Mac could die regardless. I think it's more likely Seanzie/NOOK wolves than Jack or Falcon, but Jack sort of fits in that he is a heavy reason for quelling scrutiny on Seanzie/Falcon/NANOOK in my mind.

-The solve is easy
-Jack is a wolf or 3 people Jack is shielding (Seanzie/NANOOK/Falcon) has 2 wolves

I think Anne/Creature/Neon/Wilgy/Rondo probably has no more than 1 even in the hard world.

Stealing my gimmick is illegal. I am now reporting you for taking my 80 post speed run gimmick.

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:17 pm
Taking my jokes seriously? I feel like I said that already
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:26 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:17 pm
Taking my jokes seriously? I feel like I said that already
ure but what's fatal about it?

Omg you're doing it again

Literally right now

Fatal mistake is just a turn of phrase, it means "this is where you went wrong" basically
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:29 pm Literally right now
ight now? like right now? right right now? or right now?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

I'm tired. I guess I'm fine with the current wagons though I somewhat prefer Jack mostly due wagon comp.

I have dumb TRs on porscha and neon for vibing when I've been in thread with them
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:40 pm I'm tired. I guess I'm fine with the current wagons though I somewhat prefer Jack mostly due wagon comp.
f I said that I think you're town but wrong, would I be wrong?

[VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine btw
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:44 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:40 pm I'm tired. I guess I'm fine with the current wagons though I somewhat prefer Jack mostly due wagon comp.
f I said that I think you're town but wrong, would I be wrong?

[VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine btw
I might be wrong on Jack but aorn I think he's likelier to flip wolf than Lilypetal.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

My townreads are

obscurity
Neon
DrWilgy
RondoDimBuckle
Porscha
pyxxy

I would also add Seanzie and NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME but gotta see more from them.

I faked a red so I could get a couple reads it doesn't get much townier than that lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

That should be 9 names including me so leaves:

Jackofhearts2005
anne
Lilypetal
lucy
falcon45ca
Schiavetto
Ruri (claimed doctor)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm I faked a red so I could get a couple reads it doesn't get much townier than that lol
This is why you're in admission list.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:18 pm ya jack is probs a wolf nvm jack dont worry abt answering i get it

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

his tone is so off compared to the town games i recently played with him in hes like alien to me
Seriously?

Lily plays one game with me where I roleplay as Queek fucking headtaker and in this game, I half roleplay as Miz and half am just myself and she's like "His tone is off from past Jack" :kadaj:

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @RondoDimBuckle @Creature

You guys think this is a real thing that a real townie says about me?

You guys think that between Lily and I, I'm the one more likely to be teamed with Sabi?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

-The solve is easy

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

creature following mac's outdated poe when mac died with a tr on me, we have to laugh
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

anyways my mind hasn't really changed. i think jack or lily is fine for an elim, probably slightly prefer lily but nbd
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:05 pm creature following mac's outdated poe when mac died with a tr on me, we have to laugh
I'm giving you the benefit of doubt for now because I expect you to get a pelt of your own and/or get NKed soon if you're town.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Lily has like 5 wolves voting for them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sorry, I miscounted. 6 wolves.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

It is like half hour to eod, right?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm That should be 9 names including me so leaves:

Jackofhearts2005
anne
Lilypetal
lucy
falcon45ca
Schiavetto
Ruri (claimed doctor)
Rough order of likelihood of being a hit:

Jackofhearts2005
lucy
Lilypetal (increases if Jackofhearts2005 is town, otherwise decreases)
anne (increases if Lilypetal is town and Jackofhearts2005 is wolf, otherwise decreases)
Schiavetto
falcon45ca
Ruri
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:41 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm That should be 9 names including me so leaves:

Jackofhearts2005
anne
Lilypetal
lucy
falcon45ca
Schiavetto
Ruri (claimed doctor)
Rough order of likelihood of being a hit:

Jackofhearts2005
lucy
Lilypetal (increases if Jackofhearts2005 is town, otherwise decreases)
anne (increases if Lilypetal is town and Jackofhearts2005 is wolf, otherwise decreases)
Schiavetto
falcon45ca
Ruri
why do u suspect me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

xtrapolating from your current vote @RondoDimBuckle , you've got a sr on anne? Do you align with creature's reasoning?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:56 pm xtrapolating from your current vote @RondoDimBuckle , you've got a sr on anne? Do you align with creature's reasoning?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Whelp, see y'all tomorrow.

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

@neon early interactions with sabi tilted me toward y'all unpaired

Best of luck with this flip
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Day 3 Result

Sandford bids farewell to one of its own today. Mr. P. I. Staker was found today, mauled to death by his beloved swan. It is believed the swan attacked Mr. Staker in an unprovoked fit of avian rage, puncturing him several times with its beak. Citizens should be on the lookout for the suspect, which is described as being about two-foot tall with a long, slender neck and an orange and black bill.

Lilypetal as been eliminated. She was Peter Ian Staker, Vanilla Town.

It is Night 3. You have approximately 24 hours to submit your night actions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Night 3

Detective Andy Wainwright of the Sandford PD was found accidentally hanged this morning. It is believed that Det. Wainwright, dear friend of the recently-departed Andrew Cartwright, god rest him, was attempting to change a lightbulb in his home. But the detective's stool became loose from under him, causing him to slip, just as his tie was caught on a ceiling beam. Yet another tragic accident in the peaceful village of Sandford.

RondoDimBuckle has been killed. He was Detective Andy Wainwright, Vanilla Town.

It is Day 4. You have 48 hours to eliminate somebody.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: JackofHearts 2005] aubergine

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Attempt #2

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Hee hee ho ho jackoffarts has gotta go
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Turbo?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's no hammer right?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:59 pm I don't think you're gonna die over lily today idk what you're freaking out about lol
I think perhaps this is Nook speaking to a wolf partner.

I think perhaps Nook and Jack are w/w.

Lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:28 pm Lol
:shrug:

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:49 pm This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
Jack wagon yesterday seemed pretty pure yesterday (Seanzie, NANOOK, Rondo, Lilypetal, me). In contrast, the Lilypetal wagon was full of sketchballs (anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack himself, Ruri + 3 or 4 players I forgot).

atp I am considering Jack outed because I'm struggling to see the world Jack is town and wolves decided to pile on the Lilypetal wagon without ever touching the town!Jack wagon.

Return to “Previous Rackets”