Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

And Seanzie's play today has been a total shit show also.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
I agree with you on Rondo and I think him + Porscha + Jack are way better exes than Falcon.

I kinda see your point on some of Falcon's posting being thrown together but I really think Porscha is just outed and Rondo is actively trolling so.
rondo is trolling by being inactive?
He voted a bunch of different people but didn't say a word. He was voting me earlier, then Mac said he was shifting his vote around silently, and I looked up and he was voting Mac.
ahhhhhh, didn't notice
care to explain @RondoDimBuckle
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Wait I can't find them wtf
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

the next 3 people who vote seanzie with me and join me in his d1 wolf flip will get 10 points of free towncred
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

spf is this a trap
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
They dont materialize for no reason. They materialize because people see that there is *NO GOOD REASONS&* to wolf read me. You dont have them either, which is why you are leaning into the wagonomics that occur outside of me that *should* be happening day 1. I dont have the luxury of time to sit at PC and make extremely nuanced posts with quotes right now. You are taking advantage of players who will sheep you over me because of how they view you. And you called out my post explicitly stating that to discredit it as TMI when I bet its fucking true based on the game state right now. Leaving strong players alive to ML me instead is great for you right now.
What are the good reasons to wolf read me? SPF? Boq?

You have folded under pressure and resorted to claims that don't make sense (like "Mac/Alison are oppressing me" when we were both voting Jack). You have made votes and pushes that aren't backed by any reasoning at all.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I like and respect u and I will vote seanzie but if u turn it around on me and go ahah u are a wolf I am going to begin sobbing
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

Also cuz I couldn't find rondo in the vote thing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 pm spf is this a trap
i would Never create a trap in a mafia game....frankly i am deeply hurt and offended by the suggestion
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

Rondo is MsSparkles
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sparkles is voting me
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

My top TR wants to kill one of my SRs...hmmm
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

If I am right that there is no way it is w/w between alison / mac based on their bullshit earlier. And I'm giving mac town resd right now. Then for there to be at least one strong player in wolves, alison makes plenty of sense. I think she is manufacturing her posts to make me look far worse than I have because she was threatened by the worldview I put out and my read on her when nobody else is SR'ing her
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm There is NO REASON TO AVOID STRONG PLAYERS DAY 1 IF THEY ARE STRONG THEY WILL WIN GAME IF NOT THEY ARE WOLVES god what a dumb dumb dumb line of reasoning get it together
Yeah no porscha is right.
Not really you're kind of both wrong here. It's not really about who is strong or not. Ego doesn't factor. It's just that given its mountainous there are certain slots that are inclined to self resolve due to their rep/presence/threat to wolves. If you take away whether you think they're good or not there are always players in a game that if they aren't mafia will be a priority mafia kill before the game gets to final x.

Mischopping players like this is not a great thing for town because it essentially is one fewer night kills the mafia team have to make.

Given the way I have like at least 5 of you just blowing smoke up my ass I'm probably dying n1 even if my reads suck simply because the mafia won't be able to miselim me. (On that note don't really sheep my legacy).

The optimal play is to just coalesce behind those players that wolves are inclined to kill and let them have their way. If the game gets to a deep state and any of them are alive and it feels bad they are probably a wolf.

In this game I'd suggest Alison is usually in this category but given how much momentum their wagon has wolves would (if she is town) now view her as a possible miselim so she won't die. Which is a trap for the mafia probably because Alison even when they look like a possible miselim often just reveals and buries a wolf and fucks them over. But the temptation will be there.

Ftr the 2 most likely n1s here would be me and SPF. Arogame would be probably next.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Rondo is MsSparkles
Oh lol thanks I forgor
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm My top TR wants to kill one of my SRs...hmmm
join me u know u want to
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think Mac AND Alison both have wolf cred for trying to push me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I don't think Seanzie is it. He has had townie moments earlier and I genuinely believe he has the ability to self clear and catch mafia on later days. This makes him a far inferior exe to any of the other people I would like to vote. I would heavily prefer Porscha as the most likely slot to flip mafia. Rondo and Jack are my 2nd and 3rd choices.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm Now that Alison wagon is something: a bunch of players I would vote + Lilypetal.
@Creature Given that your characterization of my wagon is "a bunch of players I would vote" (ie. a bunch of players you find scummy), why is your read on me being influenced by them all thinking there is something scummy about me?
Ftr it was the presence of Seanzie on your wagon that made me consider you could be wolf. I already saw him catching you D1 in a mountainous game.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Sparkles is voting me
Why aren't u playin
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The Alison wagon is possibly the scummiest wagon I've ever seen but... when the entire POE votes someone it's often a sign.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm

Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
They dont materialize for no reason. They materialize because people see that there is *NO GOOD REASONS&* to wolf read me. You dont have them either, which is why you are leaning into the wagonomics that occur outside of me that *should* be happening day 1. I dont have the luxury of time to sit at PC and make extremely nuanced posts with quotes right now. You are taking advantage of players who will sheep you over me because of how they view you. And you called out my post explicitly stating that to discredit it as TMI when I bet its fucking true based on the game state right now. Leaving strong players alive to ML me instead is great for you right now.
What are the good reasons to wolf read me? SPF? Boq?

You have folded under pressure and resorted to claims that don't make sense (like "Mac/Alison are oppressing me" when we were both voting Jack). You have made votes and pushes that aren't backed by any reasoning at all.
Nah this is for real cww lucy death tunnel on me from you right now. And you were wrong. And you're about to br wrong again. RIP to your great wolf finding as of recent games. You'll be caught by day 3 at this point
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison I don't think Porscha is mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm There is NO REASON TO AVOID STRONG PLAYERS DAY 1 IF THEY ARE STRONG THEY WILL WIN GAME IF NOT THEY ARE WOLVES god what a dumb dumb dumb line of reasoning get it together
Not really you're kind of both wrong here. It's not really about who is strong or not. Ego doesn't factor. It's just that given its mountainous there are certain slots that are inclined to self resolve due to their rep/presence/threat to wolves. If you take away whether you think they're good or not there are always players in a game that if they aren't mafia will be a priority mafia kill before the game gets to final x.

Mischopping players like this is not a great thing for town because it essentially is one fewer night kills the mafia team have to make.

Given the way I have like at least 5 of you just blowing smoke up my ass I'm probably dying n1 even if my reads suck simply because the mafia won't be able to miselim me. (On that note don't really sheep my legacy).

The optimal play is to just coalesce behind those players that wolves are inclined to kill and let them have their way. If the game gets to a deep state and any of them are alive and it feels bad they are probably a wolf.

In this game I'd suggest Alison is usually in this category but given how much momentum their wagon has wolves would (if she is town) now view her as a possible miselim so she won't die. Which is a trap for the mafia probably because Alison even when they look like a possible miselim often just reveals and buries a wolf and fucks them over. But the temptation will be there.

Ftr the 2 most likely n1s here would be me and SPF. Arogame would be probably next.
I hate when your right about me being wrong and it makes me feel dumb lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sorry if u die because of trs mac I can start scum reading u
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have NOT folded to pressure. I am standing up for myself and YOU are mischaracterizing me because I dont have time to sit at PC and make the exact argument you want me to make. You've played like 2 or 3 games with me ever. You think you're that good at finding me? I dont believe that you are being genuine in your push of me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mac do u wanna kill seanzie with me
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm If I am right that there is no way it is w/w between alison / mac based on their bullshit earlier. And I'm giving mac town resd right now. Then for there to be at least one strong player in wolves, alison makes plenty of sense. I think she is manufacturing her posts to make me look far worse than I have because she was threatened by the worldview I put out and my read on her when nobody else is SR'ing her
do you think town!Alison would do the exact same thing if they thought you were a wolf?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yes

I think Porscha is a wolf who kinda has to beat the drum on classism because if we played like that they would have very little to hide behind. I think it spews them as having no "strong" partners which is why they have relied so heavily on chaos and flash wagoning. Organized play wins this game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm My top TR wants to kill one of my SRs...hmmm
join me u know u want to
I already did lol

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm @Alison I don't think Porscha is mafia.
Why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 pm I think Mac AND Alison both have wolf cred for trying to push me
Oh he's posting now.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm @Alison I don't think Porscha is mafia.
Factually accurate

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:27 pm I again am in a position where I don't like the wagons. I might not be back before EoD, but maybe fix this?
So like... maybe... like... help change it and not just tell other people to do it. Or something.
:shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

If Alison is so good, why are people voting for her?

Curious!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:27 pm I again am in a position where I don't like the wagons. I might not be back before EoD, but maybe fix this?
So like... maybe... like... help change it and not just tell other people to do it. Or something.
Solid 10/10 game play

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm I have NOT folded to pressure. I am standing up for myself and YOU are mischaracterizing me because I dont have time to sit at PC and make the exact argument you want me to make. You've played like 2 or 3 games with me ever. You think you're that good at finding me? I dont believe that you are being genuine in your push of me
You got POE'd and you immediately started ranting about how strong players are oppressing you with classism. You have furnished no solid town reasons to defend yourself, only bluster and anger. You have also still not given any reasons for me/SPF/Boq, which you claim are totally legitimate wagons that should be happening, other than "Alison is wrong on me and mischaracterizing me". No word on SPF and Boq at all.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why do i feel like jack is openwolfing with every post he makes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm

I hate when your right about me being wrong and it makes me feel dumb lol

I am already a self resolving slot by nature so what do I care about big fish "self resolving"? It isnt even really true. Players like you mac, alison, spf, etc are who will win the game in f5 and f3. Like in cww in theory JJJ is self re solving slot so leave him alone day 1. Oh whoops he won the game! That isnt self resolving.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha, Creature, Falcon all town. Going back to my meta of only being able to find townies.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't really think Porscha has been wolfy on meta. Though I've had a couple pings.

I understand why you think she's outed for the wagon materialisation but I think that can probably be somewhat explained by the fact that I've, even if not forcibly, been projecting something of a meta shield on her. So the people who do suspect her kinda lose confidence and fly off elsewhere, as either align.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm Porscha, Creature, Falcon all town. Going back to my meta of only being able to find townies.
Good idea.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:38 pm
Solid 10/10 game play
11/10 gameplay actually.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm why do i feel like jack is openwolfing with every post he makes
Because you need to have more respect for my wolfgame.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm why do i feel like jack is openwolfing with every post he makes
Because you need to have more respect for my wolfgame.
the thing is that i have more respect for your towngame than whatever it is youre doing right now. no offense
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm

I don't really think Porscha has been wolfy on meta. Though I've had a couple pings.

I understand why you think she's outed for the wagon materialisation but I think that can probably be somewhat explained by the fact that I've, even if not forcibly, been projecting something of a meta shield on her. So the people who do suspect her kinda lose confidence and fly off elsewhere, as either align.
If you are right then it's just Jack since he has been eating popcorn ever since the wagon on him disappeared.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Ties result in no lynch ftr. We better decide on someone soon.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Jackofhearts2005 queek time?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:31 pm the next 3 people who vote seanzie with me and join me in his d1 wolf flip will get 10 points of free towncred
Oh! I want free towncred!

staypositivefriend
Hitman

we need morei nformation

Return to “Previous Hustles”