NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Bbl
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:13 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:11 pm I don't want to talk about the number of times I played through Awakening and 3H...
Sacred Stones is my favorite game though
Marry me
Okay :p
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 pm Fe8 simps united strong
Suddenly I can't kill this slot

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Mac Explanation on the Jack townread pls?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:11 pm I don't want to talk about the number of times I played through Awakening and 3H...
i hate awakening but i have 450 hours on 3h
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seriously tho I loveSacred Stones cast so muuch I cant hnnng. It was the first fe game I played and the ome I replayed the most for sure. Bias strong.
I even play feh with the goal of having all fe8 character. I am a very big simp
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:16 pm
i hate awakening but i have 450 hours on 3h
I actually like Awakening but that has a lot to do with the circumstances of when I played it and the character Selena

Because like... she reminds me of me kind of and at that point in my life I was obsessed with any character that reminded me of me in a video game. Also I'm a dorky girl who likes romance sims lol.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i dont like sacred stones but i like l'arachel
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i love troubadors
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:17 pm Seriously tho I loveSacred Stones cast so muuch I cant hnnng. It was the first fe game I played and the ome I replayed the most for sure. Bias strong.
Myrrh is my favorite character and I will protect her from all evil.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But I love so many characters in Sacred Stones.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:17 pm Seriously tho I loveSacred Stones cast so muuch I cant hnnng. It was the first fe game I played and the ome I replayed the most for sure. Bias strong.
I gave up on FeH but before I did my team was Myrrh Hapi Lysithea and Severa lol

Meta be dammed.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:25 pm
I gave up on FeH but before I did my team was Myrrh Hapi Lysithea and Severa lol

Meta be dammed.
i still play feh cuz im a simp
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:15 pm Mac Explanation on the Jack townread pls?
gimmick account that is showing depth of solving instead of outright shitposting is >rand town
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Meta be dammed.
If you dont care much about the competitive modes its still fun, I usually have tryhards days and super casual streaks lol. But been constantly playing since launch wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:32 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:15 pm Mac Explanation on the Jack townread pls?
gimmick account that is showing depth of solving instead of outright shitposting is >rand town
Where is their dept of solving , I dont see that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:35 pm
it's there if you bother to look imo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I am asking you to do it cuz I want to see them. I already did look and came to a *conclussion* . Want to have more insight in your POV before saying it
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Mac what the fuck am I supposed to do with you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:28 pm

Meta be dammed.
I was spending too much money on gachas and didn't want to give up Princess Connect so I gave up FeH.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, what parts or solving posts do you recall being with good/deep thoughts?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:37 pm I am asking you to do it cuz I want to see them. I already did look and came to a *conclussion* . Want to have more insight in your POV before saying it
his read on you is legit I feel
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm Like, what parts or solving posts do you recall being with good/deep thoughts?
where did I say good santy?
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Meta be dammed.
If you dont care much about the competitive modes its still fun, I usually have tryhards days and super casual streaks lol. But been constantly playing since launch wowee
I will probably go back...I always go back. I just need to go back and spend less money... which means not trying to get everyone... maybe I'll reinstall it and beg for friends lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fax

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm Mac what the fuck am I supposed to do with you.
flip me and move on prob
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm Mac what the fuck am I supposed to do with you.
flip me and move on prob
Confidence in your reads out of 10 atm?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 pm
Fax
he has reads I think he believes in... as maf I think he just votes me and keeps shitposting tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm

Meta be dammed.
I was spending too much money on gachas and didn't want to give up Princess Connect so I gave up FeH.
oh i see im f2p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:41 pm
flip me and move on prob
townreads like 7 scumreads like 2
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm Like, what parts or solving posts do you recall being with good/deep thoughts?
When I use the slash (/) take it as an or. Was asking you for posts that either you vibed to, or thought they had deep analysis or something
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also Jack ISO is very short and easy to look at wowee
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:39 pm
When I use the slash (/) take it as an or. Was asking you for posts that either you vibed to, or thought they had deep analysis or something
reads more like a strawman
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I keep looking at tiktoks of San sebastian cheesecakes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:41 pm

Meta be dammed.
oh i see im f2p
I have a spending problem. Started with clothes and fashion but eventually I got into gachas.

I bought a 19000$ car recently I need to behave more than I used to. Not spending on cute anime characters is hard.

But I miss FeH I'll probably go dl it again and see if I can f2p.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 pm I keep looking at tiktoks of San sebastian cheesecakes
Cheesecake is the fucking tits and now I want some. I'm blaming you.

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:42 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:41 pm
flip me and move on prob
townreads like 7 scumreads like 2
Remind me of your town reads please.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Meta be dammed.
oh i see im f2p
I have a spending problem. Started with clothes and fashion but eventually I got into gachas.

I bought a 19000$ car recently I need to behave more than I used to. Not spending on cute anime characters is hard.

I even payed for FeH pass...

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Okay, so I am going to quote stuff from Jack D1. Mostly cuz at start of D2 Mac already expressed a townread there
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:33 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:31 pm Yeah, and probably calling out your bad read on him too, so /shrug
God forbid I say someone who was mia for the first 40 forty hours of the game and decides to gimmick is scummy.
Wolf-thing: Checking website earlier is for townies. Wolves check in later, yes-yes.

You do not believe these words you say, cat-thing wolf-thing.
Only putting one post, but Jack started sussing Sabi for ehhh, not good or deep stuff I'd say.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm i would still prolly vote in mac/neon today
Talk to Queek about beard-thing and shiny-thing.

Why are they wolf-things?
Asking about reads in Neon/Mac. Mac in particular is interesting here.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:53 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm i would still prolly vote in mac/neon today
Talk to Queek about beard-thing and shiny-thing.

Why are they wolf-things?
mac hasn't really shown his normal abundance of towniness and (imo) has been doing bad pushes all game

neon is getting a day 1 pass by most of the thread but has a lackluster iso with scattered attempts to share reads and not much solving/scumhunting. She had her vote on you pretty much the entire phase rather than voting people actually playing which I think is super easy for scum to do.
Queek agree. Wolf-things like to do that.

Beard-thing wanted Queek to be in this game. Queek does not want to kill-slay beard thing yet. Queek will look at beard-thing, though, after he looks at old-thing.
Replies regarding to Mac, and kina ignores the stuff about Neon, even tho Lily said more about Neom here wowee
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 pm Old-thing not done secret old-thing tell. No kill-slay old thing today.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:20 pm I'm voting hk

No clue why he voted me at all and he seemed to have just dropped it to omgus everyone possible. The way he's been pushing people has just been really reactive and wolfy imo. And I still think that original post on wagons is bad and going over it again like sure he's right he said a few times including the end it could mean they're town, but the entire premise of his post was that they weren't so him even including that just as a nod to it and then pushing me over it as if it was an actual point of his post feels really disingenuous
Esooa has a very nice tail. Smooth and thin. Not furry like a wolf-thing’s.

And here the arguments mostly to vote hollowkatt. This is like, no analysis at all? 'they didnt do a tell:+sheeping another slot. Its pretty bad actually . And the thing I am bothered not being able to check is how the votecount was at the moment, but if Im not mistaken, wagons were prolly hk/Mac/me.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:02 pm I WILL CONTINUE TO SHEEP ESOOA good posts
Her whiskers are so sleek. You just want to believe her reads are right.

So, Mac townreading Jack at SoD is weird.
And Jack push on me comes outta nowhere and votes in a pro Mac way (Wagons were mac/me at the time of their voting). If Mac flips wolf, I would say that Jack needs to be turbolynched. Going to grab up some quotes from this day too now
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Meta be dammed.
oh i see im f2p

I even payed for FeH pass...
If you have problems with money, I'd say that the best would be to not play or have measures to restrict you from spending tbh.
I have only spent in Feh Pass when there are resplendents frlm Sacred Stones and not much more. Orbs cost are so high and not worth it at all.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yeah I agree tbh on jack.

Mac got really aggro on me day 1 when I said I was ok with Jack being gone.

Sticking with my vote and hanging out with my partner. Good luck in the wars to come.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

The amount of lowkey shielding on Mac is even worse day2 wtf
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 182

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:06 pm Hi I'm here but have zero energy due obligations. Anything was I needed for?

@DrWilgy you can do what you want.
Oki ty
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:16 pm Queek was not here for end of day. Queek was doing many important task-things.

Old-thing wagon looks full of good skaven like Queek and others who are not as smart-wise as Queek.

If old-thing is a wolf-thing who has given up, why did other wolf-things not buss him? Tell me if this is good thought or if Queek needs to execute scouts who reported it.
For reference I was on Hk wagon too wowee.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:04 pm Nook would have been an easy way for:

In a HK V world for scum to frame HK

In a HK w world for him to kill his biggest scumreader.
Ergo, Hollowkatt does not exist. Goodjob, cat-thing.
Do you have anything to contribute or are you frozen.
Cat-thing keeps rats in freezer, yes-yes. Thinks Queek looks delicious. Keep paws to yourself. Hunt with cunning-smarts, you catch wolf-things. Hunt with rage and you die-die. :kadaj:
Fine what's queeks thots on santy thing
Santy takes easy road with interacting with Queek. It is right road but perhaps too easy-lazy.

Santy makes many posts that do not help-aid Santy to find wolf-things. Queek does this, too, but Queek is above suspicion, bravest and strongest of all skaven.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:28 pm Look at Santy-thing's iso. Many statements. Much information yes-yes. But all worthless! Even nasty salad. Bleh! Queek does not eat salad, no-no! Eat wolf-things, instead. Queek smells wolf-thing fear-musk on Santy. Too nice to be skaven.
And this is their switch in to me, out of nowhere, and saying something about my ISO that is so generic, that if jack said that they didnt read it, I would believe it 100%
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:28 pm MacDougall (4) - Esooa, DrWilgy, Lilypetal, santygrass
santygrass (4) - Jackofhearts2005, hollowkatt, Sabiplz, Achromatic
hollowkatt (3) - Neon, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Esooa (1) - risiinq-
Jackofhearts2005 (1) - Porscha
And look how their vote puts the votecount wowee.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:34 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 pm I feel as if santy is not playing the game he says he is playing. A relaxed, fun affair. Reading his iso and how he talks with people it is interesting. Sabi and annoyance makes sense sure, that's one thing. But then when talking with me it is always very civil and respectful. Santy goes out of his way to make sure I feel heard and respected. With Jack he will literally speak his language. He will defend Mac in a storm of suspicion.

He feels pretty slick tbh with how he speaks to others. It feels a bit motivated when I take a step back and think on it.
Yes. Queek thinks so as well, fish-thing.
And as with D1. They throw a generic argument, an proceed to sheep a more elaborate argument. Bullshit
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm Old-thing Hollowkatt maybe town-village.

Santy-thing smells like a wolf-thing.

Queek has not looked at beard-thing Macdougall. Queek does not want to eat beard-thing but Queek will not say that beard-thing is town.

Cat-thing Sabiplz probably town.

Fish-thing Acromatic good friend-pawn, yes-yes.

Esooa is strong skaven, like Queek. Good tail. Good whiskers.

Lily is cunning-tricky, yes-yes. Talks like ally, like wants to help. Do not like what Lily suggests we do. Bad plan. Will kill many skaven. Queek thinks Lily could be traitor! Wolf-thing in disguise. Or maybe just wrong. Or maybe just wolf-thing.
Amazing read on me with good and deep thought. Look at the one in hk, marvelous solving.
Townread kn Esooa even. How the f is Mac townreading Jack???? I dont believe it like wtf I would expect that in Mac solving space with this reads and this level of bulshitting the reads Mac would want Jack SO dead.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:10 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm Old-thing Hollowkatt maybe town-village.

Queek has not looked at beard-thing Macdougall. Queek does not want to eat beard-thing but Queek will not say that beard-thing is town.

Lily is cunning-tricky, yes-yes. Talks like ally, like wants to help. Do not like what Lily suggests we do. Bad plan. Will kill many skaven. Queek thinks Lily could be traitor! Wolf-thing in disguise. Or maybe just wrong. Or maybe just wolf-thing.
killing mac is a bad plan?
Ignoring Santy is a bad plan. Queek does not see the merit in focusing on beard-thing and old-thing and ignoring Santy. Make Queek understand now-now!
Highlighting this
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:16 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:10 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:07 pm

killing mac is a bad plan?
Ignoring Santy is a bad plan. Queek does not see the merit in focusing on beard-thing and old-thing and ignoring Santy. Make Queek understand now-now!
i guess i see it as mac/hk are unpartnered most likely

one is a wolf

mac thinks hk is a wolf

so this day cycle it's useful if we can finally find town mac and vote hk out or if town mac is still mia we just vote him out

santy is fine to wagon lol but i'm gonna be sticking on mac
Why-why?
Lily is Goated, and if Im right in Jack/Mac , Lily is LockV. And Porscha too btw.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:24 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

Its like, too big of a flaw for me to ignore
*sniff sniff*

Smells like lying-musk.
Woweeeeee
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Feel like we should have had santy learn to iso sooner.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I am so happy now that I know how to ISO
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:31 pm Forget it. I hate ISOing here I cant find shit and It really annoys me
It's like the same as MU? Go to thread. Click responses. Has everyone listed with their post count. Press post count. Scroll through pages endlessly. Etc
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:07 pm Feel like we should have had santy learn to iso sooner.
I stg using the search function lr whatev was so bad to look at stuff that I ended up wasting a lot of time or giving up ooof.
Als had an Eureka moment earlier today that went like

Jack didnt elaborate on their reads when I asked them smh > Mac is answering but ignoring my ping on elaborating on the jack tr > didnt Jack vote hk between mac and hk?. And then Mac townreading Jack made sense to me. Like, look how they townread me at start of day with 'Santy is never mafia' and stuff like that, and they put me in the same tier as Jack. And relook Jack D1 and its telling tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@Porscha you are out touch santy found the iso button
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

I moved my vote back to mac. Time to see if my initial read was correct if I might feel 5% bad for being wrong like mac tried to guilt trip me into doing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”