<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:36 am
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 am Anyway @santygrass let's talk about Esooa's eod from a world of ender now flipped town and HK as a ? alignment for our purposes.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm tbh I don't really see what Achro thinks is towny from HK there and it's weird you're defending someone so strongly while saying you're bad at reading them contantly

This pinged me originally as it didn't feel great but with ender flipping town there are two possibilities that lay in front of us. Either HK is a wolf in which case Esooa just decided to bus for fun and also attack me knowing HK would flip wolf, which is remotely possible but I find unlikely, or HK is v and in v worlds I don't feel like wolf Esooa chooses this tact to go after v me. You are already voting HK on a v/v wagon and this just by every definition looks bad if HK flips town here as you are attacking someone for being correct.

What I think, when I read this now, is that Esooa actually did care about the wagons at eod and she was none too happy with me using my thread pull to try to get hk to live because she doesn't have too much tmi and because she thought her case on hk was stronger than my defense and that it was annoying I was defending him when I wasn't even confident.

This one post flies in the face of your assertion that Esooa didn't care about eod, Santy, and it's just a bad evaluation on your part.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm tbh I don't really see what Achro thinks is towny from HK there and it's weird you're defending someone so strongly while saying you're bad at reading them contantly
Well, two things.

You don't know me or you wouldn't think this is a strong defense from me. I am going to push my scum read over a town read, because duh.

Secondly just because I am bad at reading someone doesn't mean I won't try, but it will inform me on how hard I defend them.
You're that strong on a scum read when it's "this person who said they're not as invested this game hasn't shown me they're town on day 1" ?

Like wolf read him but idk, you're definitely doing a lot to push Ender over HK and saying you town read HK and etc
Similar here, feels like someone who is really trying to get the correct read and whose view of the game doesn't line up with mine.

I think in v hk worlds esooa is just v who was doing her best to examine the game.

Complete disagreement that Esooa wasn't invested in the outcome of this eod.
@risiinq- have you read this
it's just passive aggressive attacking to me and does not say much about if they care or not

to answer the direct questoin though no i have not read this and ty for bringing it up tho

i do think if hk is wolf esooa's wolf equity drops but esooa's wolf equity does not change if hk is v tbh
I think your issues are what I had last game with Esooa. It's just play style stuff she does.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

but like other ppl need to find esooa towny i am compromised as they say...maybe im clearing her too easily haha
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:41 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 am Like santy is complaining about my reasons to push him are stale but his push on Esooa esp for her eod is inaccurate and stale. It doesn't feel like he believes that push because he's not even trying to reconsider he misread.
Read what I just quoted pls and tell me if you still think this
You literally said she was probably towny for the eod and nowyou are pushing her for the eod.

So explain that
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:40 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:38 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:56 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:54 pm does the day end in an hour?
oh that soon wtf I'm playing runescape
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm I can't pause it's an online game
This is the Esooa Busy thing. Unfortunate but I can understnd being a factor in how thei reads play out EoD
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:10 pm guys can i get a recap of both of the cases on both of these wagons

ty
My ender suspicion is that I haven't been able to find him as town today while for a lot of others it has been really easy. Some of his posts feel manufactured and in general his reactions to things don't enthuse me at any point. Kind of a 'either you see it or don't' case.

In HK's case I found a lot of his work sounded like he would believe it and he has come to some reasonable conclusions that I follow.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Well, two things.

You don't know me or you wouldn't think this is a strong defense from me. I am going to push my scum read over a town read, because duh.

Secondly just because I am bad at reading someone doesn't mean I won't try, but it will inform me on how hard I defend them.
You're that strong on a scum read when it's "this person who said they're not as invested this game hasn't shown me they're town on day 1" ?

Like wolf read him but idk, you're definitely doing a lot to push Ender over HK and saying you town read HK and etc
This lashback at Achro looks nice, yeab
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:23 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:22 pm everyone should turn on their online status.

it is a symbol of towniness
it should literally be off by default and impossible to turn on
Unrelated topic whatev
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm Neon is probably town because of paranoia on me pr something
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm Neon is probably town because of paranoia on me pr something
yeah those posts were good
Flowers to Neon. Still irky there.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:30 pm Ender literally plays like this in the past 5 games I've seen him play town in
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm he can still be a wolf but idk how anyone sees his posts as actively wolfy lol except micro stuff
Thinking emoji. Will keep in mind that Pov I guess
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm I just got a fire cape in runescape
This one is prob what triggered me to make my read plus not feeling Esooa involved much , fwiw
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm Esooa EoD also sussy btw
wow extremely original post about the busy person who thought EoD was 2 hours later than it was isn't contributing much

I'm not really interested in engagin with HK being obnoxious af, he should just be dying, I said my reads

And like, totally understandable as V not caring anymore when a wagon or push turns like that. So wowee Achro prob right that my reads doesnt holds up much huh

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm santy's other posts are towny though
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:53 pm I said multiple times ender fucks about and does nothing as town constantly and killing him is super whatever and no one listened so guess what we have a really useless kill day 1
Prob towny here Yeah
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:55 pm actually Santy's posts this EoD aren't towny they're rly bad
And this switch feels like almost a towny flip flop maybe. But probs want to see more insight from @Esooa at that moment to check things uo maybe
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:56 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:52 pm sabi
porscha
lily
outed wolf
achro
neon
mac
drwilgy
santy
hk
jack
esooa
ender
nook

hmmmmm

That Nook read is like, amazingly wrong imo. Read their push on hk when you git the chance, I thought it was pretty towny
"those 2 things nanook said mean ur wolf read is amazing wrong, but esooa is a wolf too btw" wtf game are u playing lol
This post I remeber thinking 'Could see a wolfy doing it'. So wowee
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:59 pm I'm not voting santy and I wasn't defending Ender that much because I also think w/v wagons are likely because of how votes played out, and he's not done much so like if he dies he dies, I still think he's town though, but everyones pushing into one of the two and wolves are more likely to have some off wagon votes if v/v but here there's none, and like wtf am I even supposed to defend Ender with he's not really done anything

Pron towny yeah, the hunt for hk is there. Tho the neon/ris difference raises consideration to me.
Prob tomorrow goin relook at Neom, parking my vote there in the meantime. My eyes are closing on its own so there are more typos than usual. Also wowee caring about the formatting of this post glgl
@Sabiplz
So then why are you pushing her now based off her eod if you yourself said it was probably towny.
The bolded at the end. Esooa push was originally cuz how they tried to negate the ris townread in D1 and it still holds, and seeing how they townread Neon for what I consider less pings me /shrug.

Tho I know that they are unpaired with Hk. So thats why I habe my read of {Hk/Esooa/Mac} Having 1 wolf for sure, but not so sure if more than one
Spoiler: show
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Do I need to. Make a town case on neon, Wilgz and esooa for yall to keep them out of poe
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:42 am
it's just passive aggressive attacking to me and does not say much about if they care or not

to answer the direct questoin though no i have not read this and ty for bringing it up tho

i do think if hk is wolf esooa's wolf equity drops but esooa's wolf equity does not change if hk is v tbh
I think your issues are what I had last game with Esooa. It's just play style stuff she does.
[/quote]

hmm. i should go read that towngame in detail later to see if this is true.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

epic quote fail
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Im not pushing them for their EoD fwiw, if that isnt clear .
Tho I want more insight on how they read me, what they think about hk now and stuff, so thays why Im pressuring there mostly. Cuz I have the mispairing with hk mostly, and figuring out Esooa prob a priority to decide my vote
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 am Do I need to. Make a town case on neon, Wilgz and esooa for yall to keep them out of poe
would very much appreciate a wilgz case since i dont have much from that slot
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 am @hollowkatt you realise this is a mountainous game yes? And there's no possibility visor is anything other than town?
apparently I was channeling my inner Ralph Wiggum yesterday
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:41 am also lol @santygrass esooa saying the shit abt runescape and being busy is NAI thats just her vibe lmao
Yeh, I put it mostly cu I think that was mostly hat pinged me at EoD. Like I remember keeping track on votes and whatnot, and thinking what Esooa was doing and my mind was like 'well theyre playing runescape' . And was like 'huh thats not good'
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:08 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:09 pm well @hollowkatt time to prepare a legacy as you are super dead.
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:27 am bucket o townies:

hk
porscha
risiinq
sabi
mac
wigly

schroedingers bucket:
achro
jackofhearts
lilypetal
neon
nanook
outed wolf

bucket o death:
santy
ender
esooa

I think all I need to do is find 2/3 more townies in the schroedingers bucket and mow through the bucket o death
updated:

town
HK
Porscha
Risiinq
Sabi
Mac
Wigly
Achro
Jack
Outed Wolf

kill
Santy
Esooa
Nanook
Ender
lilypetal
neon
are these groups in any particular order?
no, not an ordered list
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:42 am

hmm. i should go read that towngame in detail later to see if this is true.
[/quote]

Yea read her eod1 in that game. It's what pinged me
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 am Do I need to. Make a town case on neon, Wilgz and esooa for yall to keep them out of poe
would very much appreciate a wilgz case since i dont have much from that slot
Will do. This is my fifth game with him so I will try to explain his meta more
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:47 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:41 am also lol @santygrass esooa saying the shit abt runescape and being busy is NAI thats just her vibe lmao
Yeh, I put it mostly cu I think that was mostly hat pinged me at EoD. Like I remember keeping track on votes and whatnot, and thinking what Esooa was doing and my mind was like 'well theyre playing runescape' . And was like 'huh thats not good'
i dont think them being absent mostly for eod bcuz of playing runescape is AI

but at the times where they were online nothing really is /good/
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well as someone who knows her p well i think she would say that as wolf or town so probs best to look elsewhere cuz i think the rest of her eod was p good
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:48 am

Look at her eod1 in kids birthday party.

Very similar vibes
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i will say that in the world that hk is v i think it definitely opens up the world i spoke abt earlier where w!esooa just chose him to push and then it ended up being v/v wagons at eod so she came off very towny because hk wasnt going to flip town yet
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:49 am
well as someone who knows her p well i think she would say that as wolf or town so probs best to look elsewhere cuz i think the rest of her eod was p good
Think we have a disagreement here . Lily could you towncase Esooa? I kinda am more inclined to trust your read more cuz I think you know them more? But will help me to see stuff through your eyes
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:51 am i will say that in the world that hk is v i think it definitely opens up the world i spoke abt earlier where w!esooa just chose him to push and then it ended up being v/v wagons at eod so she came off very towny because hk wasnt going to flip town yet
this. hk w on the other hand would definitely make me back off
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:51 am i will say that in the world that hk is v i think it definitely opens up the world i spoke abt earlier where w!esooa just chose him to push and then it ended up being v/v wagons at eod so she came off very towny because hk wasnt going to flip town yet
they are never partnered, she wouldn't try to bus him like that i don't think at least. if that was the case i hope whoever is alive late game can reeval and find it.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:51 am

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:49 am
Think we have a disagreement here . Lily could you towncase Esooa? I kinda am more inclined to trust your read more cuz I think you know them more? But will help me to see stuff through your eyes
i can, i just fear that I will towncase her and then die and my read will be sheeped and w!esooa gets an ez win LOL

i havent played with her wolf yet so thats where my worry comes from
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:53 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 am
they are never partnered, she wouldn't try to bus him like that i don't think at least. if that was the case i hope whoever is alive late game can reeval and find it.
i don't think it's the most unpartnered interaction ive ever seen so im giving some leeway room but yeah, i agree, the chances are super duper small
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

how do u quote posts help
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i dont think u can when iso-ing but the little chat thingy on the most top right of quotes is kinda like the multiquote function in mu, i think
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:57 am i dont think u can when iso-ing but the little chat thingy on the most top right of quotes is kinda like the multiquote function in mu, i think
oh ty
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

To multiquote you use the button that is more to the right, that looks like two speech bubbles
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

While ISOing I mostly use the 'jump to post button' opening it in a new tab and adding it to the multiquote there. Idk if there's a better method wowde
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:10 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:58 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm The people being pressured seem to not care at all about being pressured. So that's interesting
Is that generally more towny or scummy in your opinion? Or just NAI?

I have an answer but wanna see what you think.
ok. There's little resistance to the existing wagons (achro, santy, ender), no other wagons have really been floated to take pressure off of any of them, and "we" seem to be collectively going "meh these chops are fine" which is basically because they're just less town read than other people are.

I think that there not being push-back or reversed pressure to change the wagons means either we're on the right path with at least one of them (possibly two doubt all three) OR we've got three townies wagoned and wolves don't give a fuck.

Achro seems to be pretty passively accepting of his wagon. I don't know his wolf game, I've never seen it, but this doesn't jibe with what I've seen of his town game. I do know he's had a lot of games lately and that can lead to a shifting of process and whatnot to be more idgaf about things so I'm reluctant to push him solely on that. I do think he's got wolf potential.

Santygrass is taking the "come at me bro" strategy of dealing with wolf reads and wagons. Funny enough though I don't recall Santy snarking back towards people who aren't me. Not sure how I feel about that. I served him up a softball earlier that wasn't even swung at in fact santy leaned into "my iso is shit" vs trying to pull anything that would indicate caring or solving. That seems antithetical to what town in that position would be trying to do. I get he might be busy so I'm not saying some kind of volume or presence read, but combine lack of presence with lack of content and I come to skating by. Def can be chopped, is probably a wolf.

Then there's Ender who dropped off a cliff once he started receiving some legitimate pressure instead of just "ender bad" but "ender bad and here's why" and while I don't associate that with his wolf game (I towned against his wolf in a game on The Org) it's not anything I associate with his town game either. I compared Santy to Ladd earlier and said "Ender is the only one who'd recognize this" but I lied. Visor would as well as he hosted that game. Dunno how much spec he was doing but I think that's worth pointing out.

Then there's some additional wagons that weren't there, or weren't leading at the time I last looked at the thread:

Jackofhearts - I get this wagon. He hasn't posted, killing him is a-ok with me.

Macdougall - I town read this ausie sonuva and I get lots don't, I'm not sure I care much about that though.
Neither of these two players care at all about their wagons but I can't read into that. Jack b/c he hasn't posted and Mac b/c he literally never cares.

I think we're right on two of {achro, ender, santy} at most, very likely only one, and very likely it's not achro. If we were right on all three there would be more wagon ideas floated than there currently are, mac/jack I don't think count, but it's super convenient that there's a zero poster isn't it?

I think it's more town indicative than wolf indicative. Problem is I can't clear/solve santy or ender as they're currently posting. Achro at least is giving us content.
the start of this post made me town read you and all the rest made me wolf read you lol
bored enough to explain this

Basically I've noticed too the way wagons have been pretty boring, obviously with my flash wagon comments I was hoping we'd get 10, 13, maybe even up to 20 votes on someone, but the most that's happened is like 4, and that's a really pathetic number. So there's an easy conclusion you take from that:

Wolves aren't really being that pressured, because then you would get more intrigue, maybe more pressure to get a higher vote wagon or just wolf votes contributing to that. Instead what we have is like, nothing. And HK doesn't really seem to agree

HK says
I think that there not being push-back or reversed pressure to change the wagons means either we're on the right path with at least one of them (possibly two doubt all three) OR we've got three townies wagoned and wolves don't give a fuck.
which also on it's own doesn't really make sense to me, because why would 1-2 wolves being wagoned not be cause for push back or pressure other places? And especially when you look at these wagons, none of Ender/Achro/Santy are actually pushing each other. Idk, I was thinking about it and figure it's just too early in the day to really care, but like the only thing I could figure about the wagons was that it's less likely any particular person here is a wolf and HK just feels like he misses that/glossed over it to keep things the way they are in a bad way
everyone knows this post but this was the first one to town ping me cuz it's just like a typical v esooa post
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

i think neon is town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:12 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:52 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 am His rage fit was a distraction and should be ignored
I funny much ignore anything
It isn't ai, if anything it's somewhat scummy for him given how much importance he's placed on not doing that stuff, but I'd say it's just nai 🤷‍♀️

Hardly locking HK town. But I'm going to keep reading the intent.
Alright, if we're going to read intent

Sorry in advance hk, this may be a bit harsh

HK has caught bans/suspensions for toxicity, as recently as a year or so ago iirc (possibly a year and a half, idr), and has worked hard to reduce that part of his game. He's done a legitimately great job of it. The fact that it came back out at eod1 isn't town indicative, if anything him not backing off it at all and in fact doubling down and telling someone to choke on a brick or whatever is scummy, he had the chances to take a step back and refused them, usually if he's town when its pointed out he'll take a breath and reset, but there's upside/an advantage to not doing so as mafia. Its basically a pure "I can't defend myself from these SRs so I'm going to make voting for me emotionally unpleasant." Its shitty behavior that townHK has worked hard to excise from his play, but it's strictly beneficial for scumHK.

It could be a town reaction, of course, we all have lapses, on balance i expect it to come from scumHK more than townHK at this point
no apologies necessary nanook
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
it's not that deep, come up with something better
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:45 pm literally what am I even discrediting? That I said the way Risiinq's original read was worded in a way I think is usually bad then agreed with after? Or the part where I said I don't really care myself about her post? Cause like either way lol
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:52 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:20 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:19 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 pm like, i saw outed wolf switch silently to achro for a while, then to lily (when they asked why everyone would townread them) and then back to achro

seems natural and not performative, as i dont think they as wolf would /expect/ someone to watch the votecounts and townread them bcuz of that
Damn, villagery read. Well spotted and used if you're a wolf.
really though?
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 pm lol I don't agree with any of these explanations

Sometimes wolves do things because.. the goal of being a wolf is to play the game as if you're a villager? Like what, OW is suddenly going to call his votes as a wolf when he doesn't as town? I don't even remember if he does, but vote calling or not is a pretty weird thing to read into
I think the certainty of towniness from one post was weird, and I also just thought before when I read risiinq's post that it was reading into inconsequential stuff like when people call votes or not, etc, and also had thoughts about "wolves wouldn't think to do this if they were trying to be towny"

I said my gripes with both of those, which is true, but Risiinq clarified and I went oh okay fair and agreed about OW

And as far as Risiinq goes, I know I've not said much but my entire point of this was just about the strength OW came in with irt her read, I figured OW was someone who'd also figure that vote calling/etc is pretty whatever and so when I saw him so opposite like that it made me go ???

I don't really see how out of all my posts you decide to read this and think it's wolfy
i think these posts are really good and read like a towny picking at things they don't agree with or find odd tbh very v!esooa post
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:34 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:32 pm okay i want to move this game away from weirdness

do you all think santy is a wolf?

why or why not
not rly cause I thought his post about wanting to move his vote off me and all the other stuff then still voting me was decent and the fact it's just been a boring wagon
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:18 am I still feel like mac isn't there to being town for me yet. Like what's he done really? This game has just been him getting mad over stuff me and Achro have done lol, and it was basically encapsulated in a few posts yesterday and then a bit today. More today but it's still like.. in my mind the question "what has Mac done" is answered by a couple posts yesterday and for the most part one track today that obviously I think is bad. And he usually does stuff like this as town with me but I feel like he should've moved on by now
me too esooa me too
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:43 pm what HK has done today in the past 24 hours:

Make a post with the contradicting premises that btw, even if you say something like "he was just conflicted cause it should mean they were town but he wolf read them," then where is the conflict? Cause to me that post doesn't read like he's conflicted by it at all, it reads like he's trying to justify that fact to the thread

Omgus me for wolf reading it

Omgus everyone else afterwards

Self vote and leave

HK when he's a towny is way more inquisitive imo but the way he handled all that stuff felt more like shutting it down imo
this post (to me) feels so genuine especially the last line she's trying to solve his alignment and has come to the conclusion he is a wolf, there's almost a frustration in it

i didnt link eod stuff cuz santy already did but it's all good. i know her wolfrange is large but we should look at individual posts and judge where her head is at. i personally don't think she's playing with tmi in the way she asks questions in thread and the way she points out things she doesn't like with OW and rising seems like a towny move.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

the town case of wilgz
Wilgz is a relic of a not so distant past of syndicate where day ones barely reached 10 pages (slow paced games). He is a slanker/low poster who has recently as of last game decided to go heavy on posting D1 (120 posts) to squish his slanker vibes.

The things about Wilgz that makes him towny:

He was the first to push Mac. W!Wilgz in a world of T!Mac would not push that slot because he doesn't have the thread presence or ability to counter that. (disregard this if this was w/w scum theater)

He has been solving those that he is familar with. Yes he hasn't really engaged with the new faces in this game but he was like that to me for my first two games. He doesn't know you and he needs meta and experience with you to know how to read you.

I will admit I don't have experience with w!Wilgz but after rlast game where I killed him in the f3 because i got paranoid of his posting drop (due to surgery).

But yea let's look at Wilgz posts shall we:
► Show Spoiler
There's more reads but I'm phone posting and the site is glitch now @risiinq-
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i think this day cycle we should be deciding if hk is a wolf or not and imo the other wagon should be mac unless he gets mega towny rn

someone else can do that tho lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 am
the town case of wilgz
Wilgz is a relic of a not so distant past of syndicate where day ones barely reached 10 pages (slow paced games). He is a slanker/low poster who has recently as of last game decided to go heavy on posting D1 (120 posts) to squish his slanker vibes.

He was the first to push Mac. W!Wilgz in a world of T!Mac would not push that slot because he doesn't have the thread presence or ability to counter that. (disregard this if this was w/w scum theater)

He has been solving those that he is familar with. Yes he hasn't really engaged with the new faces in this game but he was like that to me for my first two games. He doesn't know you and he needs meta and experience with you to know how to read you.

I will admit I don't have experience with w!Wilgz but after rlast game where I killed him in the f3 because i got paranoid of his posting drop (due to surgery).

► Show Spoiler
ty this is a good post
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sorry Wilgz for calling u a relic of the not so distant past
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

ok, I think the path forward is clear. I need to be eliminated today and the reason I do is I solve so many worlds.
If I flip wolf it makes the people who were defending me look worse and the people suspecting me look better. I would likely eliminate busing from that world as well as my D1 wasn't nearly as bad as what it's being painted as from nanook and esooa.

If I flip town it's the reverse, and lends more credence into why visor was the N1. You'll also know that my reads are genuine which can provide some kind of roadmap towards winning the game for town. I would look closer at Esooa moreso than Nanook in a town HK world. I believe Nanook believes in the tells that he has for me, Esooa felt like a piggyback onto that read from Nanook.

I think Esooa was on me earlier than nanook was but for more flimsy reasons than nanook was able to present (if this is wrong forget it but I'm too lazy to go and check).
I don't think wolf mac kills town visor who's town reading a 100% mischop bait HK on D1, nor does wolf Achro need to town read me to establish credit or bona fides, I would hard clear the both of them off of a town HK flip.

I'm not planning on putting in a whole bunch of work today, just tossing out reads as I see them/have them, like my neon read from doing catch up, I think they've shifted into the town group for me. Sabi I think is still town. They've got a solid game overall but the way they're approaching things seems town to me and seems like them butting heads with mac isn't a t/w or w/w situation but a t/t situation where neither of them can really grasp how the other party is getting to the positions they're getting to.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

lilypetal: just votes hk
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 am
the town case of wilgz

► Show Spoiler
yeah this looks good, thanks, i'll look over it when i wake up cuz i gtg sleep now!
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I rather the wagons be HK and santy and Mac tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I like lily case on Esooa tbh
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i'd rather it be everyone tbh

(seriously speaking i would like mac to be a wagon again, im only not voting him rn bcuz i wanna vote esooa for a while)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 182

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:21 am I rather the wagons be HK and santy and Mac tbh
Oki
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

well, looks like drwigly is now online as he just voted mac, which is interesting, to say the least
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I voted mac
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 182

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's gooo
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I still think visor kill and santy trying to be towny this day makes me think he's wolf who is trying so hard to make people forget that nk and D1 performance.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

everyone who isn't voting for me is a wolf.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Someone join me on santy uwu
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:26 am everyone who isn't voting for me is a wolf.
I'm voting for a wolf.

Return to “Previous Hustles”