NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

My tenses are all messed up, you get the idea
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:37 am My tenses are all messed up, you get the idea
Walk through the scum team with hk in it atm?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:36 am I mean, I said at the time i think that I felt like I should be TRing him, I didn't all the way get there but obviously its not surprising when he flipped town lol
does it affect any of your reads or how you feel about hk or anything
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@Porscha

Hi, have you seen Mac have this type of erratic reads as a wolf before? I suppose anyone can answer this but you proposed a model of 'mac would do this as wolf' so I was curious to hear what insight you might have.

I think I have arrived at Mac is struggling this game being true as either alignment, so now I am trying to figure out if this is a wolf struggling or a town struggling.

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:36 am I mean, I said at the time i think that I felt like I should be TRing him, I didn't all the way get there but obviously its not surprising when he flipped town lol
Not particularly, why would my reads change for someone that I thought probably flipped town...flipping town ?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:50 pmSaints won ^^
*falcons lost

Ftfy

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:13 pm ow: *hardly exists*

mac: aha look at that ow. top town for sure

ow: *squints eyes at mac*

everyone else: wtf is this read

mac: oh haha c'maaaaan look at ow he's just so towny c'mon guys

*ow dies*

mac: aw darn I can't believe me making the god read on ow out of absolutely nowhere got ow killed. damn that's crazy
Good post
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 am @Porscha

Hi, have you seen Mac have this type of erratic reads as a wolf before? I suppose anyone can answer this but you proposed a model of 'mac would do this as wolf' so I was curious to hear what insight you might have.

I think I have arrived at Mac is struggling this game being true as either alignment, so now I am trying to figure out if this is a wolf struggling or a town struggling.
this may be surprising but I haven't seen mac wolf yet
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:47 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 am
Not particularly, why would my reads change for someone that I thought probably flipped town...flipping town ?
confirmations can make a difference idk
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:24 am kinda just feel like mac is a wolf bcuz he's off, i dont really have a super concrete reason and im voting there to just test the waters.

when i get in front of my desk again ill try to do some isos/notetaking, although i do have some work to do
right? This isn't the mac I've seen recently lol something us mad off
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:58 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:24 am kinda just feel like mac is a wolf bcuz he's off, i dont really have a super concrete reason and im voting there to just test the waters.

when i get in front of my desk again ill try to do some isos/notetaking, although i do have some work to do
right? This isn't the mac I've seen recently lol something us mad off
Is*
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:27 pm (can we not say policy lynching, it's gross and bad)
do you want to call it policy voting or what's the issue here
Just putting policy and lynching next to each other is gross. But I also hate the word lynching but adding policy in front is worse.

Policy vite/kill/yeet/exe/lim/etc
Hard agree
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac is for sure off, but trying to see scum mac's plan this game. Ideally as a wolf who is struggling you just make your partners look as good as possible if you die. I'm not sure if he has done that here.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you sometimes know things. Thoughts on Mac? Do you not find any sway in OW's vehement town read of HK knowing he is town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:42 pm I do sorta like p[laying with my league of legends sometimes
Same. Maybe I'll go do that.

Gwen mid main.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:01 am Mac is for sure off, but trying to see scum mac's plan this game. Ideally as a wolf who is struggling you just make your partners look as good as possible if you die. I'm not sure if he has done that here.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you sometimes know things. Thoughts on Mac? Do you not find any sway in OW's vehement town read of HK knowing he is town?
I can't distinguish between emo town mac feeling put out about gamestate or whatever and scum mac here

I'll read him closely at some point but 🤷‍♀️

And no idc about visor's hk read atm
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 am
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 am @Porscha

this may be surprising but I haven't seen mac wolf yet
i guess additionally I felt at one point during the day yesterday that he was all over the place and also had a lot of really short and half ass shit posts that just was ........ giving me heebie jeebies. but if his wim is ass then like... idk maybe it's just that I really don't know
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:04 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:42 pm I do sorta like p[laying with my league of legends sometimes

Gwen mid main.
oh you're clinical
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:54 pm In the UTR tier I think I have {Neon, Jack, Wilg} fwiw. And I know some people hard townread wilg but I didnt see that atm so /shrug. Prob the last slot I would go if I plan on yeeting someone from there tho
Time to ask a dumb question and get called a noob and than someone will ask how many games I've played of mafia

What's UTR?

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Under the Radar

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:14 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:54 pm In the UTR tier I think I have {Neon, Jack, Wilg} fwiw. And I know some people hard townread wilg but I didnt see that atm so /shrug. Prob the last slot I would go if I plan on yeeting someone from there tho
Time to ask a dumb question and get called a noob and than someone will ask how many games I've played of mafia

What's UTR?
Under the radar
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:19 am I'm retiring from mafia soon. I have very waning wim. I'll try to do stuff but I've lost the spirit for it tbh.
:( I like playing with you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:37 am Hi I feel calmer but still pretty annoyed.

Anything for me? Or should I just go to bed? My energy is pretty low rn.

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@Porscha

You may have a slight bias here, but what do you think of the fact that throughout day 1 and into day 2 Santy has maintained a town read on me? In fact, reading through ctrl + fing my name I don't think Santy has said a single bad thing about me.

I need to have a good think about Santy. I don't think Sabi has presented a very accurate case against Santy themselves (ie, saying the only thing they have done is be dramatic, which isn't true), but the last thing the night kill said more or less was wanting Santy dead which adds to my tilt of the head.

Their annoyance with Sabi could for sure be CFTWR too.

Switching my vote to Santy until someone talks me out of this. The lack of paranoia about me when literally everyone else has had issues with me for one reason or another is kind of glaring on top of OW last wishes lol.

Visor's an aussie you have to remember to turn his reads upside down
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:23 am Visor's an aussie you have to remember to turn his reads upside down
Hm.

*writes down a note about Nook*

Only my sleep schedule is Australian
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

That wasn't the note, I see you are only from down under in the sense that you are in the state below mine.

Unfortunately I am yeah

Hopefully not long term
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Georgia has been much better for my health lol. More to do with the heat than Florida's more unusual dealings but still.
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:49 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:50 pmSaints won ^^
*falcons lost

Ftfy
You are in fact not wrong. But Winston had a good game which gets me excited

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:07 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:04 am

Gwen mid main.
oh you're clinical
I also play Zoe LeBlanx and Sera people love me

Yes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:15 am

What's UTR?
Under the radar
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:15 am Under the Radar
Thank you

ImageImage

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:29 am Georgia has been much better for my health lol. More to do with the heat than Florida's more unusual dealings but still.
Florida is worse for mine, also to do with the heat lol, but I have family here and it's good for the kiddo
☆Princess Abigail☆

I live in Minnesota and regret my life choices.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So why is Santy voting me? Just cause I'm UTR or whatever?

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

So, was tring neon for a bit and then stops at the jack vote and continues pushing neon more.

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:05 am I forgot about neon, maybe in the less confiddnce tier of towny people too. Def I should relook at someone maybe them cause I remember little from their posts
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:42 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:38 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:37 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:28 am
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:26 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:24 am
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:24 am

Not really... but I didn't think it either of the other times either lol
Can you trust me and vote with me?
I can trust your read on Ender and I will listen to your case anywhere else.
Santy is frozen. His post content is bleak. He is struggling

You are literally ignoring me. You have rrad my wolf games, do you think being frozen was something I did as wolf?
Why are you so stale on me? Like bro I feel like you are not even trying to read my posts at this point and you are just confbiasing your read which is pretty bad.
Your reads have progressed.

Your iso is bare.

You haven't tried to solve people.

You haven't attempted to scum hunt.

All you have done is "omg vote me out" "skill issue" etc when ever someone pressures you.

This isn't your town game.
HAVENT PROGRESSED. LMAO

Wait. Let me laugh some more. Okay

Like, I started with a tr on nook and hk. Then I rescinded my tr on nook, then I listened to nook case and went back to tr him and now I am voting hk. You dont see a progression there?

Or like, with Esooa too with how I came to vote them, or how I stopped tr Neon cuz the Jack vote although I was initially tr them with their entrance and approach.

You are not giving me a fair read at all and you just demostrated it btw
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 am Anyways rn I feel the best about voting in {hk, Esooa, Neon} while having doubts with that cause I dont think Esooa and hk are paired, but being more interested in hk reply to nook push and stuff

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm tbh that's part of how I feel about risiinq too, I'm just really meh on her and I think the one post from her about OW was good but also more on that, I don't really like reading someone so strongly off 1 post that's a more "gimmicky" read because I think doing a more gimmicky read is easier to do once rather than post well all game as a wolf, and from them I'm just not feeling that great. I wanted to talk to them more about why they wolf read me or voted me last night and @'d them, but they ignored it/didn't respond which also is weh
Tbf I think ris had more than 1 towny post. Like comparing their vibe as meh like as equal to Neon I think its like... A totally not true/fair analysis?

Also maybe you call it gimmicky but it showed attention to detail and making a narrative that as a wolf is hard to fake and also not really much of a point in putting in thread to townread someone? Idk . But its also not the only post of ris that I felt towny
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 pm maybe hk jack neon nanook just solves the game
I dont think nook is it either. I really vibed and see them as towny really thinking they had something condemning/iffy about hk with their relative volume tell on hk.

Tho I could def see one in Neon/Jack flipping wolf. Like when i think about it its likely that one of the slots that is going UTR is just scum

Thoughts about Esooa?
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:04 am Town: Lily, nanook, riisinq,Porscha
Achro, Sabi, hollowkatt, MacDougall

Sussy: Esooa, Neon, Jack

Rn Im not going to look for a prev list. But Tbh I expect to be wrong in 1 tr for sure, but thinking in probs finding who after I got a wolf flipped. I am reassessing tho, cuz My read on Essooa EoD was kinda bad, but rereading there I cant get over just the contrast difference in how they read ris and neon ig.
And maybe the analysis is wrong and maybe mac is right and hk is a hit. Or Mac is a hit. Idk. Feeling comfy voting for neon rn

Gnn

This is a majority of their neon progression past their early game town read.

It feels like something was lost in translation between 'I dropped my tr of neon over this' and 'I share that position now but I still don't tr neon.'
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 am So, was tring neon for a bit and then stops at the jack vote and continues pushing neon more.

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:05 am I forgot about neon, maybe in the less confiddnce tier of towny people too. Def I should relook at someone maybe them cause I remember little from their posts

You are literally ignoring me. You have rrad my wolf games, do you think being frozen was something I did as wolf?
Why are you so stale on me? Like bro I feel like you are not even trying to read my posts at this point and you are just confbiasing your read which is pretty bad.

Your iso is bare.

All you have done is "omg vote me out" "skill issue" etc when ever someone pressures you.

HAVENT PROGRESSED. LMAO

Like, I started with a tr on nook and hk. Then I rescinded my tr on nook, then I listened to nook case and went back to tr him and now I am voting hk. You dont see a progression there?

Or like, with Esooa too with how I came to vote them, or how I stopped tr Neon cuz the Jack vote although I was initially tr them with their entrance and approach.

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 am Anyways rn I feel the best about voting in {hk, Esooa, Neon} while having doubts with that cause I dont think Esooa and hk are paired, but being more interested in hk reply to nook push and stuff

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm tbh that's part of how I feel about risiinq too, I'm just really meh on her and I think the one post from her about OW was good but also more on that, I don't really like reading someone so strongly off 1 post that's a more "gimmicky" read because I think doing a more gimmicky read is easier to do once rather than post well all game as a wolf, and from them I'm just not feeling that great. I wanted to talk to them more about why they wolf read me or voted me last night and @'d them, but they ignored it/didn't respond which also is weh
Tbf I think ris had more than 1 towny post. Like comparing their vibe as meh like as equal to Neon I think its like... A totally not true/fair analysis?

Also maybe you call it gimmicky but it showed attention to detail and making a narrative that as a wolf is hard to fake and also not really much of a point in putting in thread to townread someone? Idk . But its also not the only post of ris that I felt towny
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 pm maybe hk jack neon nanook just solves the game
I dont think nook is it either. I really vibed and see them as towny really thinking they had something condemning/iffy about hk with their relative volume tell on hk.

Tho I could def see one in Neon/Jack flipping wolf. Like when i think about it its likely that one of the slots that is going UTR is just scum

Thoughts about Esooa?

Rn Im not going to look for a prev list. But Tbh I expect to be wrong in 1 tr for sure, but thinking in probs finding who after I got a wolf flipped. I am reassessing tho, cuz My read on Essooa EoD was kinda bad, but rereading there I cant get over just the contrast difference in how they read ris and neon ig.
And maybe the analysis is wrong and maybe mac is right and hk is a hit. Or Mac is a hit. Idk. Feeling comfy voting for neon rn

Gnn

It feels like something was lost in translation between 'I dropped my tr of neon over this' and 'I share that position now but I still don't tr neon.'
@Neon I answered your question!
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also I admit it really feels like Santy is in fact now a wolf struggling to find scum reads because their land of 3 scummy people features what should reasonably be non-partnered people since Neon was bringing attention to Jack when Jack was vulnerable and Esooa who just a couple of posts before said was 'probably town' and that I was correct.

Not listed in the last post but someone they have discussed as being under the radar is Wilgy.

Not sure what Santy is really doing with this solving process if town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 am So, was tring neon for a bit and then stops at the jack vote and continues pushing neon more.

Your iso is bare.

HAVENT PROGRESSED. LMAO

Thoughts about Esooa?

Gnn

I'd be interested in knowing when their read on me started shifting? I'm at work and can't read the ISO but knowing exactly how close the read progression me started going south was to the point where I was engaging them about why I thought Sabi was going in the right direction on their slot would be intresting.

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:55 am

Your iso is bare.

HAVENT PROGRESSED. LMAO

Thoughts about Esooa?

Gnn

I'd be interested in knowing when their read on me started shifting? I'm at work and can't read the ISO but knowing exactly how close the read progression me started going south was to the point where I was engaging them about why I thought Sabi was going in the right direction on their slot would be intresting.
When you voted Jack.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't remember exactly when that was xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll look later though... maybe

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:57 am I don't remember exactly when that was xD
I asked you about your vote in post 1749 which was at 9:49pm est on friday, so a little more than half way through the day.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:00 am
I asked you about your vote in post 1749 which was at 9:49pm est on friday, so a little more than half way through the day.
this is why you should try to signal vote changes in thread through lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

this is why you should try to signal vote changes in thread through lol
That sounds like a lot of work xD

That was before the Sabi thing than.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

What's UTR?
someone probs answered already cuz i'm 30 posts behind but it's under the radar
I don't even know what half the acronyms mean and I forget ones that i've had explained to me before which is embarrassing so don't feel bad lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:23 am I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak
I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:28 am

What's UTR?
someone probs answered already cuz i'm 30 posts behind but it's under the radar
I don't even know what half the acronyms mean and I forget ones that i've had explained to me before which is embarrassing so don't feel bad lol
Thank you ^^ <3

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:21 am @Porscha

You may have a slight bias here, but what do you think of the fact that throughout day 1 and into day 2 Santy has maintained a town read on me? In fact, reading through ctrl + fing my name I don't think Santy has said a single bad thing about me.

I need to have a good think about Santy. I don't think Sabi has presented a very accurate case against Santy themselves (ie, saying the only thing they have done is be dramatic, which isn't true), but the last thing the night kill said more or less was wanting Santy dead which adds to my tilt of the head.

Their annoyance with Sabi could for sure be CFTWR too.

Switching my vote to Santy until someone talks me out of this. The lack of paranoia about me when literally everyone else has had issues with me for one reason or another is kind of glaring on top of OW last wishes lol.
I think anyone who hasn't had any remote suspicion of you at some point during day 1 especially since he was present for most of it iirc........ probs has tmi

Return to “Previous Hustles”