Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Achromatic »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:56 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:45 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm Don't think I'm needed atm so peace be with you all xoxo
What's up, what's your solve?

Achro defending Tommy here irks me a bit
why lmao, objective he’s correct, subjectively i’m scared of them flying under the radar
I feel like even me, who is defending Tommy due to circumstances, is expecting more than just 'idk sorry guys' day 2. He will have a lot more to go on then and if he still can't produce much then... well FM isn't for him x(
I am literally crying rn at my desk. What more do i need to do
I’m sorry if I don’t over analyze meaningless discussions. When something has happened, or someone has said something wrong I’ve spoken up
I actually couldn't care less what you do today. Although, if you are town you know that, don't you think its a little suspect people keep coming for your head? ;o
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Achromatic »

Lucy you know vivax apparently. What do you think of their vote progression on tommy? Is this polarizing for them?
Tommy
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Tommy »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:58 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:56 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm Don't think I'm needed atm so peace be with you all xoxo

why lmao, objective he’s correct, subjectively i’m scared of them flying under the radar
I feel like even me, who is defending Tommy due to circumstances, is expecting more than just 'idk sorry guys' day 2. He will have a lot more to go on then and if he still can't produce much then... well FM isn't for him x(
I am literally crying rn at my desk. What more do i need to do
I’m sorry if I don’t over analyze meaningless discussions. When something has happened, or someone has said something wrong I’ve spoken up
you do this all the time, why are u trolling?
No i dont tf
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:52 pm

From my post:
Need to read achro thoughts with a better head space because long posts are a struggle atm.
From what I read it feels like a natural progression from OK Tommy is bad, Lucy lied, to once he found out about discord community is like to someone that is giving Tommy a day 1 pass. Is it due to trying to earn good will and try gain favor from Tommy, maybe. Is it due to him trying to be welcoming to fm for a new person, maybe.

But I kinda do agree with achro that Tommy should get a d1 pass since it's his first forum game.

I also dunno why you singled me out. Anyway what are your thoughts
2 years of discord experience. Feh, to free pass or not to free pass. I mean, for every free pass someone still has to go over, unless we vote for no elimination, which I'm not necessarily opposed to. Tommy can still post until DL right?
Singled you out cause I saw frustration in your exiting post and wanted to help you contribute.

My thoughts are that I should check if you and Achro have brought this up to other people on the tommy wagon, like McDougall, and not just me.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

The only person on the Tommy wagon I really like is indeed Mac and that's because by all rights Mac should really be switching to Porscha whenever he feels like it given what we both pointed to.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:00 pm Lucy you know vivax apparently. What do you think of their vote progression on tommy? Is this polarizing for them?
i wanna get home and reread on my laptop before i make such a call
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 pm The only person on the Tommy wagon I really like is indeed Mac and that's because by all rights Mac should really be switching to Porscha whenever he feels like it given what we both pointed to.
Like it'd be one thing if no one had done anything remotely bad today but Porscha's magical Mac read really needs to at least be explained in some way x). Or if there was one wolf left. Like going 'man should we no lynch today' is so bonkers that I just have to assume vivax is town on an really epic line of thought here.

Like if Tommy is wolf, think of who makes sense for buddies or independently go for someone else lol x)
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:52 pm

From my post:
Need to read achro thoughts with a better head space because long posts are a struggle atm.
From what I read it feels like a natural progression from OK Tommy is bad, Lucy lied, to once he found out about discord community is like to someone that is giving Tommy a day 1 pass. Is it due to trying to earn good will and try gain favor from Tommy, maybe. Is it due to him trying to be welcoming to fm for a new person, maybe.

But I kinda do agree with achro that Tommy should get a d1 pass since it's his first forum game.

I also dunno why you singled me out. Anyway what are your thoughts
2 years of discord experience. Feh, to free pass or not to free pass. I mean, for every free pass someone still has to go over, unless we vote for no elimination, which I'm not necessarily opposed to. Tommy can still post until DL right?
Singled you out cause I saw frustration in your exiting post and wanted to help you contribute.

My thoughts are that I should check if you and Achro have brought this up to other people on the tommy wagon, like McDougall, and not just me.
I haven't brought it up with anyone lol.

But yea idk I have a soft spot for newbies.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:43 pmI'm just gay
Never related more to anything in my life tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yes, that was the first relevant post I stopped at
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:37 pm Did someone say it was time for a wolfy pop in
I have an exceedingly hard time seeing Nanook as town here. Wish I could claim to have had a correct on him before (tops once).
I give it higher odds that the Porscha wagon of Achro, Dizzy, me is pure (duh) compared to the matt wagon with Nanook initiating clutch position #3 for the case that Porscha is mafia.
I was on Tommy before porscha was a real wagon iirc
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:52 pmTown who suspects me is the second option friend.

Geesh people on new sites keep telling me I start reserved and awkward. Not really trying to be but I am not very comfortable with the site yet so I haven't settled in. I got detached a lot too my first game on fol though I don't feel like it. Dont exactly want to rip people open before everyone is here.

I have notes on my computer if that helps. Just thinking for now.
I am curious to know the content of these notes.

Do you ever make fake notes as mafia and just hope that people will ask you for the notes? Not a trick question, just curious :smile:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
This is so weird. We're all players
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

I think the vote on Sean is a bit meh from Kuti. Not really that effective but cares about not getting tommy launched. Achro on the other hand votes Porscha, has a more plausible agenda here by being on a feasible counterwagon, but I don't trust them to be town as I did earlier (to preserve some sanity probably).

I mean sure, let's skip tommy for freepass reasons if you insist, but then we should probably discuss if one-two mafias aren't sitting on the Porscha wagon atm.

And if not, what that makes Rondo and Sabi.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Or gaymers at least
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:30 pm Town

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy
I am insulted, Mac.
What is the insult tbh tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:52 pmTown who suspects me is the second option friend.

Geesh people on new sites keep telling me I start reserved and awkward. Not really trying to be but I am not very comfortable with the site yet so I haven't settled in. I got detached a lot too my first game on fol though I don't feel like it. Dont exactly want to rip people open before everyone is here.

I have notes on my computer if that helps. Just thinking for now.
I am curious to know the content of these notes.

Do you ever make fake notes as mafia and just hope that people will ask you for the notes? Not a trick question, just curious :smile:
I always take notes as town/if I feel I will be pressed as wolf I will take notes. So for serious games I would.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 pm I think the vote on Sean is a bit meh from Kuti. Not really that effective but cares about not getting tommy launched. Achro on the other hand votes Porscha, has a more plausible agenda here by being on a feasible counterwagon, but I don't trust them to be town as I did earlier (to preserve some sanity probably).

I mean sure, let's skip tommy for freepass reasons if you insist, but then we should probably discuss if one-two mafias aren't sitting on the Porscha wagon atm.

It's only me and Dizzy on Porscha right now.

Are you trying to tell me in some way that being on Porscha is a bad idea iyo?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Why not lay down your vote already?
Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.
This is very interesting to me, cause my first feeling was that Vivax might be mafia. There was just something "off" or stiff and careful about his posting. I kind of like this even if it's a bit wifom-y. I've liked most of his abstract observations as they seem pretty perceptive similar to how I experienced in their last game. Don't know what their mafia range is or how good they are at replicating these kind of game state/vibe reads. Like Rondo is a dam about to burst etc. I do like Vivax calling attention to this, cause I did feel the slight self conscious thing, and I think most mafia wouldn't go "yeah, I'm self conscious". Probably.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:20 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 pm I think the vote on Sean is a bit meh from Kuti. Not really that effective but cares about not getting tommy launched. Achro on the other hand votes Porscha, has a more plausible agenda here by being on a feasible counterwagon, but I don't trust them to be town as I did earlier (to preserve some sanity probably).

Rather asking what Rondo and Sabi would be to you after a Porscha town flip.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 pm

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy
I am insulted, Mac.
He didn't include me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:18 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:15 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:15 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:14 am I am now prepared to lazy TR axe
NANOOK is howling
Nanook is being lazy.
When is Nook not lazy
I'm not usually lazy with my behind the scenes solving

My thread play probably will be pretty laid back this game i don't really think I need to care about things like how I'm perceived until like...idk d3 or 4 hopefully

Maybe im wrong and there are enough newer to me players but

We'll see

Welcome to my TS and cfc meta
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:23 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:20 pm

Rather asking what Rondo and Sabi would be to you after a Porscha town flip.
Oh, sorry misunderstood. I like Rondo for a number of things at the moment so Porscha flipping town wouldn't ruffle my feathers too much there, and Sabi I want to see more from but also not in any way really related to Porscha's flip. Obviously if Porscha is town I'd re-eval how day 1 went and depending on how everything works out patterns might emerge. Maybe Porscha will have a good explanation for things and we won't even need a flip tbh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:17 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:31 am I haven't read pg 5-8 yet but Dislexicon and Lucy kinda sketch
Deciding to scumread two people I townread?

I'm sorry for your rand.
I quite like this from Ender, the way he drops a town read on me here. He's supposed to be "one of ye who can readeth the Dizzy" (although he kind of failed last game, but we all failed last game even though we won in two days lol). Point being, I'd expect him to make a bigger thing of having a read on me as mafia, since he would be more aware of the dynamic and feel like it would be his job as town. And I'd expect him to choose more carefully to either town or mafia read me. So I kind of like how he just drops this without calling attention to it. This may be one of those things that only makes sense to me, but I think it works.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:23 pm

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy
I am insulted, Mac.
He didn't include me.
But should he? Or was it more jokey?

But yeah I'm not too worried rn, between Mac ender dizzy axe wilgy there's probably enough juice that I don't really have to worry about thread presence for awhile

I lowkey think if the time comes that I need to I can probably get achro to find me if we're on at the same time, less sure about that one
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:21 amTommy - Not sure about the opening, it could be the discord to forum transition but I dont buy the dumbtell on "who is Rondo" when he is talking with me directly. Lucy will have to shield him if he is town because I dont think he is doing well for an opening but with so many other people I am suspicious of I have him as a null/upper poe
In what way is this incident a dumbell to you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 amlmao jesus christ it's literally copy/paste what a wolf said to me day 1 last time I was town lol x)
And yet...
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
But if Porscha W will be an interesting controversial angle to check for spew.
I'm so proud that our game originated the WOLFES DONT BEED TO POCKED OTGER WOLVES meme, even if almost nobody knows it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:47 am Rondo has been pretty town regardless.

Tommy kind of a nothing burger as far as I recall.
Why do you read Rondo town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:25 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:24 pm Not a huge fan of the players on her wagon tbh. Feels weird
Which players are pinging you
Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

You don't know me at all. As far as I know, I've never played with you. I had hardly began to even play this game, and you've mentioned a couple of times being suspicious of me. I know you said gut, but even that has to come from somewhere, or no? Genuinely curious
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:46 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:45 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 pm Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.
Falc and I have chased eachother around the last couple games because we couldn't town read eachother.. but Lucy just gives the Tommy a free pass because?

Probably because Lucy is mafia, and Tommy is either in chat, or is actually town and Lucy afraid to get run over.

That's how I'm seeing this at least,

Vote Lucy
out of mafia meta too, they play very similarly as both factions, never seen this from them, so i assume they dislike forum and i bullied them into it
If your home site is the only place they've played, there's bound to be a struggle to find their feet as either alignment, but I found the first games I played here, it was my homeboys pressuring me and essentially forcing my voice one way or another. A good townie who's familiar with a player from their homesite should be pushing that player to show, not coasting behind a wagon formed by players who don't know your homeboy.

I feel like you should be doing more than reserving judgement on someone you have history with because they don't fit either box you've built for them. Comes across as wolfy to me.
i’ve told them to talk more at least twice, since they are not then i can’t do much else
Omg. How active am I supposed to be. I talked yesterday and kept up with chat. I just finished reading what I missed
I don't know any of your takes or if you have takes on the game or alignments. I know it's hard when everyone and everything is new, but anything you can give in terms of impressions of other players would be helpful at this point. It doesn't have to be in any specific way. Don't think, just speak is my advice
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:29 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:47 am Rondo has been pretty town regardless.

Tommy kind of a nothing burger as far as I recall.
Why do you read Rondo town?
This should be answered by the time you are done reading o=
Tommy
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Tommy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:44 pm I was supposed to get Ethiopian food with friends but they haven't texted me. Kinda starved myself all day for this
Drop them
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 pm Tommy*, not matt

Nooks ISO also rather wolfy.

So Nook, Lucy, Porscha, DrWilgy in current PoE

More undecided between Lucy and DrWilgy because of Tommy wagon
What do you see as wolfy for Nook?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:07 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 pm

Ic ic if you drop wilgy and add axe we have a pretty similar world view. Thoughts on axe's explanation of not voting porscha? Felt pretty bad. What's your issue with wilgy?
Axes filter is certainly cryptic. Don't really get the movie references and don't even think they made that many different movies of Pirates OTC. But maybe I'll get it another time.
He's consistent in sheeping MacDougall, explains some Mac-Sean history.
Tone overall reads good to me.

I think I'd townlean this at least for D1 because he semi-freely gave information.
I might join him on that and go matt here.
So, just so I understand correctly.

You think it is a better chance of a hit to vote the first time FM player who is, by account of someone who knows them, outside of both their normal town AND wolf metas and has openly displayed issues with the FM format day one versus someone who by all accounts went from having a null read on Mac to having a big town read on them without showing any of their work at all.

Why do you think Tommy has even above a random chance of being a wolf atm?
Do you think Tommy is exact rand here?

Also, early game you mentioned how you'd just chop me if I had low WIM. Does this not apply to Tommy, who is arguably the one giving the least this game?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
I'm so proud that our game originated the WOLFES DONT BEED TO POCKED OTGER WOLVES meme, even if almost nobody knows it
Oh my, and I wondered why it seemed familiar.
Just how many games are hidden in these games, it seems neverending :D

Need to do a Porscha reread I guess. But maybe tomorrow.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This game is pretty interesting. I think the game is either going in a pretty good direction, or just a really bad one
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:34 pm
Oh my, and I wondered why it seemed familiar.
Just how many games are hidden in these games, it seems neverending :D

Need to do a Porscha reread I guess. But maybe tomorrow.
Wait. Hm. I think that meme is from the game I played right before the game we both played together. But it carried over, because it was such a moment lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Originating and curating memes may now be my favourite part of mafia. I think this makes me actually earn the legend status Sabi wants me to have lol
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:35 pm This game is pretty interesting. I think the game is either going in a pretty good direction, or just a really bad one
There are layers upon layers on a simple word such as 'this'
But I'll pretend you mean FM

What makes you think that?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sorting as of rn

Town:
Mac
Sabi
Ender

Not really worried about rn:
Sean
Nook
Axe
Vivax
Wilgy

Just null:
Lucy

PoE:
Achro
Flanders
Rondo
Tommy
Porscha

Achro/Porscha not teamed
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:51 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:43 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:01 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:04 am

Mac lock town im hard shielding him
Mac is lock town for pointing out the most obvious atrocity in the game and not voting for it?
Translation:
Are you really townreading him for bad reasons now? Cmon bro he almost got himself voted.

Juicy post for later maybe.
I feel like Mac was once in my sphere of influence, so I'm trying to annex him with an easy town read like the United States with Taiwan. I will also support him in his conflict with Seanzie.
He's in conflict with Seanzie? Must have missed that, I just saw some preflip association concerning Nanook and axe, but I guess it was a good fit in your sentence.
And he might be avoiding Rondo.

Feels a lot like Rondo/Mac are v/w and they signed an armistice for today tbh.
What makes you feel that way?
The reluctant townreading of Rondo from MacDougall after claiming to want to p-lynch him.
Rondo appearing like he's holding back.

Two pillars working for different goals, almost barely tolerating each other.
This day might come down to which pillar to pick.
Pillar? I am not a pillar. I am talkative sure. I am not going to be voting Mac unless he hard slips and its unlikely. What am I holding back?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 pm But yeah I'm not too worried rn, between Mac ender dizzy axe wilgy there's probably enough juice that I don't really have to worry about thread presence for awhile

I lowkey think if the time comes that I need to I can probably get achro to find me if we're on at the same time, less sure about that one
lol :werewolf:

Volunteering for a lylo policy launch, or do you prefer D1?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:34 pm

Ic ic if you drop wilgy and add axe we have a pretty similar world view. Thoughts on axe's explanation of not voting porscha? Felt pretty bad. What's your issue with wilgy?
Axes filter is certainly cryptic. Don't really get the movie references and don't even think they made that many different movies of Pirates OTC. But maybe I'll get it another time.

I think I'd townlean this at least for D1 because he semi-freely gave information.

You think it is a better chance of a hit to vote the first time FM player who is, by account of someone who knows them, outside of both their normal town AND wolf metas and has openly displayed issues with the FM format day one versus someone who by all accounts went from having a null read on Mac to having a big town read on them without showing any of their work at all.

Also, early game you mentioned how you'd just chop me if I had low WIM. Does this not apply to Tommy, who is arguably the one giving the least this game?
Do I need to explain the difference between a first time FM player and yourself?

Standards, wolf ranges, etc etc.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:51 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:43 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:01 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:05 am

Mac is lock town for pointing out the most obvious atrocity in the game and not voting for it?
Translation:
Are you really townreading him for bad reasons now? Cmon bro he almost got himself voted.

Juicy post for later maybe.
I feel like Mac was once in my sphere of influence, so I'm trying to annex him with an easy town read like the United States with Taiwan. I will also support him in his conflict with Seanzie.
He's in conflict with Seanzie? Must have missed that, I just saw some preflip association concerning Nanook and axe, but I guess it was a good fit in your sentence.
And he might be avoiding Rondo.

Feels a lot like Rondo/Mac are v/w and they signed an armistice for today tbh.
What makes you feel that way?
The reluctant townreading of Rondo from MacDougall after claiming to want to p-lynch him.
Rondo appearing like he's holding back.

Two pillars working for different goals, almost barely tolerating each other.
This day might come down to which pillar to pick.
Pillar? I am not a pillar. I am talkative sure. I am not going to be voting Mac unless he hard slips and its unlikely. What am I holding back?
The object on your avatar perhaps.
A key?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:35 pm This game is pretty interesting. I think the game is either going in a pretty good direction, or just a really bad one
There are layers upon layers on a simple word such as 'this'
But I'll pretend you mean FM

What makes you think that?
I mean this particular game. I think there is a decent amount of consensus about reads, especially from players I think are town. So that is a good sign, unless it's really bad. So that's cool
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 pm

Do I need to explain the difference between a first time FM player and yourself?

In this context, yeah I think you do
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:23 pm

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy
I am insulted, Mac.
He didn't include me.
But should he? Or was it more jokey?
I've had a near 100% mac read since I joined TS, and I know for a fact that he is not a fan of wolfing against me. I had posted, multiple times at that point, and due to not necessarily wanting my attention as a wolf, I think he would be more likely to wager an early guess at my alignment there as town than as wolf.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 pm

In this context, yeah I think you do
Oh, sure.

So you are a well established player who if I put the screws to you in some form or fashion will have a relatively known range of reactions for everyone to judge you on and to attempt to divine your alignment. If you are slacking off and suddenly under a microscope that's probably going to yield information that can be read by people.

Tommy, on the other hand, is an unknown quantity and to my eye hasn't really done anything noteworthy one way or another. This is not ideal, however with their stated dislike of FM so far as well as their noted inexperience it doesn't make them very formidable wolves down the line in the 'people are right he is wolf' even if I think it is for dubious reasons. likewise, because he is inexperienced, there is a large chance he becomes polarized when he does get his teeth into the game and we can proceed more appropriately.

Trying to say Tommy is the best lynch today is like ordering your steak well done. Technically it is a thing you can do, but why?

Return to “Previous Heists”