67%

Total votes: 9
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Gym Class Mafia D3

Post by Cape90 »

I would have voted Marmot if I was there for the whole thing going down I guess. I don't particularly like their Seanzie case and I just gave reasons why
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thread locked, no more posting
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei ( 5 ) dunya, Shending_Help, DrWilgy, Marmot, Cape90
Seanzie ( 1 ) Seanzie
Not Voting ( 3 ) dyachei, falcon45ca, dolby
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

@dyachei flips MAFIA, goon

Actions due by July 23, 6pm eastern, sod is an hour after that.

@ Cape90
@ DrWilgy
@ dunya
@ falcon45ca
@ Marmot
@ Seanzie
@ Shending_Help
@ dolby

Re: Gym Class Mafia D4

Actions lock at 6 and I have stuff to do, so you're getting day start a bit early!

In the night! @dunya dies. She flips town, VT.

Today is F7. Town must eliminate a mafia to continue the game. Votes do NOT lock. Hammer is 4, eod is July 25, 7pm eastern.

Postcaps are these plus 60

@ Cape90
@ DrWilgy
@ dunya
@ falcon45ca
@ Marmot
@ Seanzie
@ Shending_Help
@ Spacedaisy

Re: Gym Class Mafia D5

@Spacedaisy has replaced @Dolby
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

So there was at lesat one busser on Dya, but honestly how the day went, I'd guess it is more likely two. It would have made little sense for wolves to try to push someone over Dya in that thread.

That would give two wolves in:

Shending_Help, DrWilgy, Marmot, Cape90

and one in:

falcon45ca, dolby

Wilgy's hammer definitely doesn't have to be pure. I still kinda like the idea of Shending/Marmot, but Dunya seemed pretty convinced Marmot was town, so I might sheep her read there at least for today. Cape is someone who I have felt fine about all game, and thus kinda just ignored, so I suppose I should really try to revaluate them to make sure they aren't slipping by.

On the other grouping, I just don't remember anything either of these slots did. @falcon45ca please get in here and post as much content as you can. @Spacedaisy please get in here and post as much content as you can.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Post by Shending_Help »

Sean.. If I was a wolf seeing town!Sean vote and push town!Marmot, and then I see Marmot even cross, would I start screaming that this is terrible and you should both focus up and unvote so we can just kill Dya...

Bussing in a rough spot is 1 thing, but arguing that I would play yesterday the way I did is close to lunacy, ESPECIALLY if you're in the world where Dunya was right on Marmot V
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Today is rly hard though, because now we need to decide if dya would try to cfd falcon d1 as W W. I think prob still yes?

And while Spacedaisy has the d1 vote in her favor, I'm running out of enough viable wolf condidates for her to be V
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I think Dolby / SD would currently be my most confident hit.

Falc prob maf too, and then 1 out of Wigly and cape, leaning Wigly. But this game is hard.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've had quite a bit of sys thrown my way I would've been looking to reevaluate which read I'm wrong on, but I feel in this gamestate I wouldn't be the NK even if I'm dead on, since I'm a likely misyeet (somehow)

The Dunya kill was likely because of her Pr soft and the that she wasn't super likely to be W W with dya. It makes sense I think even in the world where I'm right on Marmot and Sean being Town.

So I'm sticking to Sean / Marmot V. I know I'm kinda just conf biasing my way into sticking with my prior reads, but eh. I believe in my original reasoning and can see a reasonable world where these nks happen and I'm right. That's good enough for me
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Just a heads up. I'm at a convention, and then I'm going to another convention right afterwards on Wednesday, so I'm likely gonna post very minimally. If you need reasons why I'm V:

-Look at wisdom dying with me still as confident V.
-Look at Jack dying with me as confident V.
- Look at the part of my iso where I selfmetad why I'm V to wisdom in a couple posts.
-Look at me pushing for an Alison shot when she wasn't on the table if you looked at the posts in the thread at the time.
-Look at me pushing dya D2 before any1 else did. Look at the manner which dya explained why I'm town, and I think you will see its spew and not forcing a townread on a partner.
-Look at me having a PR read on Marmot d1 but him not dying
-Look at how I tried to adjust the path yesterday was going with all my might when the Sean Marmot stuff happened.

I rly don't hope I'm gonna be the game losing misyeet this game after putting in as much WIM as I have this game and having a bunch of reasons backing up why I'm not a wolf
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:36 pm Sean.. If I was a wolf seeing town!Sean vote and push town!Marmot, and then I see Marmot even cross, would I start screaming that this is terrible and you should both focus up and unvote so we can just kill Dya...

Bussing in a rough spot is 1 thing, but arguing that I would play yesterday the way I did is close to lunacy, ESPECIALLY if you're in the world where Dunya was right on Marmot V
I only mentioned you in regards to a you/Marmot world, so all your arguments don't work. But... The "Sean.." is super townie. Like you've clearly exasperated, not worried, just exasperated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy/Falcon/Spacedaisy feels too easy.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot, tell me you're not a wolf.

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:03 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:36 pm Sean.. If I was a wolf seeing town!Sean vote and push town!Marmot, and then I see Marmot even cross, would I start screaming that this is terrible and you should both focus up and unvote so we can just kill Dya...

I only mentioned you in regards to a you/Marmot world, so all your arguments don't work. But... The "Sean.." is super townie. Like you've clearly exasperated, not worried, just exasperated.
Why would I be exasperated in that gamestate, especially when Dunya (now conf. Town) was going in on you during that time? I would've had the win in the grasp of my hand, but decided to commit super hard to try to stop that bullshit from happening
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:04 pm Wilgy/Falcon/Spacedaisy feels too easy.
Famous last words
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:03 pm

Why would I be exasperated in that gamestate, especially when Dunya (now conf. Town) was going in on you during that time? I would've had the win in the grasp of my hand, but decided to commit super hard to try to stop that bullshit from happening
The "exasperated" thing was specifically a microread based on you starting your post with "Sean..". You are exasperated by my first post from today in a way that I think probably points to you being town. Not clearing you, but I'm conaidering worlds without you right now.

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Oh OK that's good
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmots being a lurkyboi

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I would feel bad if I was hard defending W Marmot all this time, but I don't rly see him preclaiming the shot the way he did D2 as a wolf. He's also been towny, but I could be wrong :shrug:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:20 pm I would feel bad if I was hard defending W Marmot all this time, but I don't rly see him preclaiming the shot the way he did D2 as a wolf. He's also been towny, but I could be wrong :shrug:
Marmot's shot was loud...

I came into today thinking I'd put Marmot aside, but ugh... my gut really tells me there is something there.

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Falcon has been missing since d1. It's p tragic having to play a late game with a slot like that. The only way of trying to read him is looking at how other slots treat him, but the fact that a slot like that is super bussable makes that a freaking challenge too
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm probably going to vote Marmot again.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey folks, I won't be around much tonight or tomorrow due to prior engagements and traveling back home, but I'll be available during the final 10 hours of the day phase on Mon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:35 pm Hey folks, I won't be around much tonight or tomorrow due to prior engagements and traveling back home, but I'll be available during the final 10 hours of the day phase on Mon.
Why you been such a lurkyboi?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:35 pm Hey folks, I won't be around much tonight or tomorrow due to prior engagements and traveling back home, but I'll be available during the final 10 hours of the day phase on Mon.
Does your role have a "loud" modifier?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

This is not the argument that Sean was presenting in
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:24 pm I still kinda like the idea of Shending/Marmot
Like literally Sean would literally just have to be like "well I guess so"

Anyways sorry for being late in thread but I was honestly lurking just to see what Marmot would do at SOD today

Sean's whole
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:12 pm Marmots being a lurkyboi
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:41 pm
Like these comments are admittedly odd to me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:26 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:20 pm I would feel bad if I was hard defending W Marmot all this time, but I don't rly see him preclaiming the shot the way he did D2 as a wolf. He's also been towny, but I could be wrong :shrug:

I came into today thinking I'd put Marmot aside, but ugh... my gut really tells me there is something there.
aren't all shots "loud" in the whole ITA thing that happened or is that not what your talking about
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:34 pm Falcon has been missing since d1. It's p tragic having to play a late game with a slot like that. The only way of trying to read him is looking at how other slots treat him, but the fact that a slot like that is super bussable makes that a freaking challenge too
yeah, that slot is totally up in the air, I mean there was the dya push on them but lord knows what that means

same kind of thing with the Spacedaisy slot that was Dolby briefly, not sure what to think of them, Dolby almost did nothing when they were complaining that they needed to read the game. Well, besides the very start of last day
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I will say

The only world where Marmot/Seanzie could possibly be T/T is if falcon is mafia since falcon has not been here

Didn't consider that yesterday
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:24 pm I still kinda like the idea of Shending/Marmot

Anyways sorry for being late in thread but I was honestly lurking just to see what Marmot would do at SOD today

Sean's whole
What is odd about them? Marmot was viewing the thread for long periods of time without posting. Lurkyboi status achieved.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:37 pm

aren't all shots "loud" in the whole ITA thing that happened or is that not what your talking about
I'm talking about Marmot's dayvig, not the ITAs.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:41 pm I will say

The only world where Marmot/Seanzie could possibly be T/T is if falcon is mafia since falcon has not been here

Multiple people haven't been here, but yeah, the fact that I didn't get hammered when Marmot and I crossed for a night is strongly indicative of either wolf!Marmot or some absentee wolves (or both).

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:41 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Sean's whole
What is odd about them? Marmot was viewing the thread for long periods of time without posting. Lurkyboi status achieved.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:37 pm

I'm talking about Marmot's dayvig, not the ITAs.
Oh so they were I am guessing online here before they talked I imagine from you saying this?

Also

Didn't realize that the Marmot shot was not an ITA but a dayvig
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:19 pm i dont want to claim. i softed though. anyone who knows me knows my role.
Mafia likely killed dunya off this.

dunya was on the side of seeing Seanzie as mafia and Marmot as town
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:09 am i think seanzie really bit the bullet today for a wolf win. he could have pushed me, but it was a bit hasty to go after marmot.

im still angry we didn't get dya today, but the fact im 100% sure marmot is town here points to being 100% sure seanzie is wolf.

one thing i note about dya's playstyle when they're wolf or town tbh, is that they react a bit more strongly when interrogated by people. they didn't have the same reactions with a seanzie push because they were comfortable---because seanzie is town.

compare that to my push, i get "tfw you are tunneled by the only person you signed up to play with" which yea, made me back off. after all, dya has teammates and i enjoy playing with them. the one game were dya and i were t/t we found each other---every other time dya nulls me when they're wolf and i'm town because i can't give them an easy town read either. because they are being timid and conservative and keeping the poe open. pushing for falcon, then including wilgy---the coasters and low posters or mia'ers. i just don't at all buy the genuininty of that.

again, really wish we could yeet dya today, because i'm way more comfortable there, but i feel seanize has kinda outed himself today as well.
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:10 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:09 am i think seanzie really bit the bullet today for a wolf win. he could have pushed me, but it was a bit hasty to go after marmot.

im still angry we didn't get dya today, but the fact im 100% sure marmot is town here points to being 100% sure seanzie is wolf.

one thing i note about dya's playstyle when they're wolf or town tbh, is that they react a bit more strongly when interrogated by people. they didn't have the same reactions with a seanzie push because they were comfortable---because seanzie is town.

compare that to my push, i get "tfw you are tunneled by the only person you signed up to play with" which yea, made me back off. after all, dya has teammates and i enjoy playing with them. the one game were dya and i were t/t we found each other---every other time dya nulls me when they're wolf and i'm town because i can't give them an easy town read either. because they are being timid and conservative and keeping the poe open. pushing for falcon, then including wilgy---the coasters and low posters or mia'ers. i just don't at all buy the genuininty of that.

again, really wish we could yeet dya today, because i'm way more comfortable there, but i feel seanize has kinda outed himself today as well.
hahaha

because seanize is wolf :noble:
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:11 am im flabbergasted by seanzie's wolf play today tbh. can't wrap my head around it beyond dya and falcon have PRs and nook is allowing the wolf team to control falcon's PR and seanize is goon.
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:58 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:54 am there's no way seanzie gets marmot this wrong, he was begging for a misyeet to win the game. there's no way seanzie as town doesn't vote dya today.

the fact he went and quickly voted marmot is telling in itself.

there's no way marmot is wolf. i will bank on that.
Pretty sure the only time we've actually played together I tunneled you when everyone else thought you were town. Why is this game different?
are you consciously trying to mimic your town game?
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:18 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:10 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 am
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:08 am Marmot and Sean are both town. I'm locking it in.

Team is like Dya/falc/dolby+1
hmmmmmmmm

i will quote the spacedaisy post i felt was townie
Still waiting for you to answer my original question.
because you removed your vote off Marmot :llama:
That doesn't answer the question. I asked how I am different now compared to the game I tunnelled you in. You deflected rather than answered.
as hard as you try, i'm not going to meta you based on 1 game, seanzie, sorry.
If Seanzie is town though like I think they are, then I would assume it was for reason 1.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:43 pm

Multiple people haven't been here, but yeah, the fact that I didn't get hammered when Marmot and I crossed for a night is strongly indicative of either wolf!Marmot or some absentee wolves (or both).
Well, everyone else at least did something yesterday. Even if lack of thread presence from multiple people.

It's making the game a bit annoying for me because it's like

I wanna be here less just because half the people arent here
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:51 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:19 pm i dont want to claim. i softed though. anyone who knows me knows my role.
Mafia likely killed dunya off this.

dunya was on the side of seeing Seanzie as mafia and Marmot as town

dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:10 am

hahaha

because seanize is wolf :noble:
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:11 am im flabbergasted by seanzie's wolf play today tbh. can't wrap my head around it beyond dya and falcon have PRs and nook is allowing the wolf team to control falcon's PR and seanize is goon.
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:58 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:54 am there's no way seanzie gets marmot this wrong, he was begging for a misyeet to win the game. there's no way seanzie as town doesn't vote dya today.

the fact he went and quickly voted marmot is telling in itself.

there's no way marmot is wolf. i will bank on that.
Pretty sure the only time we've actually played together I tunneled you when everyone else thought you were town. Why is this game different?
are you consciously trying to mimic your town game?
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:18 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:10 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 am
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:08 am Marmot and Sean are both town. I'm locking it in.

Team is like Dya/falc/dolby+1
hmmmmmmmm

i will quote the spacedaisy post i felt was townie
Still waiting for you to answer my original question.
because you removed your vote off Marmot :llama:
That doesn't answer the question. I asked how I am different now compared to the game I tunnelled you in. You deflected rather than answered.
as hard as you try, i'm not going to meta you based on 1 game, seanzie, sorry.
If Seanzie is town though like I think they are, then I would assume it was for reason 1.
Plus Dunya was reasonably well townread and her kill could set up a miselim on me, but yeah, I agree that her softing likely helped.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:43 pm

Well, everyone else at least did something yesterday. Even if lack of thread presence from multiple people.

It's making the game a bit annoying for me because it's like

I wanna be here less just because half the people arent here
That's fair. I'm just cognisent that it was overnight and a lot of people have been extremely inactive, so I don't want to confbias my way into assuming Marmot has to be wolf because they weren't hammered. I'd rather confbias over other things, like Marmot lurking, or the fact that his shot was loud but I don't think he gave any indication of this, which made his play around the shot seem a lot more AI than it actually was.

Yeah, this has been a tough gamestate to play in due to inactives. Fighting through it is all well can do though.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don’t know why Dolby subbed in for me. I probably missed it in the mechanics. But I was replaced for a day basically and we had chat during that time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:00 pm I don’t know why Dolby subbed in for me. I probably missed it in the mechanics. But I was replaced for a day basically and we had chat during that time.
That's weird.

Anyways, you're one of the low content slots that is making this game very difficult to solve. Would you mind walking me through your current worldview? Who are wolves, who are town, and do you have a claim? (I called for a massclaim yesterday, maybe half the people have claimed. The rest are mostly inactive).

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

How'd we get to d5 so quickly.

What an odd game.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:04 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:00 pm I don’t know why Dolby subbed in for me. I probably missed it in the mechanics. But I was replaced for a day basically and we had chat during that time.
That's weird.

Anyways, you're one of the low content slots that is making this game very difficult to solve. Would you mind walking me through your current worldview? Who are wolves, who are town, and do you have a claim? (I called for a massclaim yesterday, maybe half the people have claimed. The rest are mostly inactive).
Dolby pretty strongly believed Wilgy was town. Dolby was also told my role. I am VT. I don’t know anything about Dolby’s role except that he did share the couple reads I had which was Marmot is town and dunya is mafia. But as I read during the day I was not allowed to post, my mind changed on dunya and she ended up dead.

The thing is, going back to HK’s elimination, I am 99% certain that when I voted I scrolled down and saw that sabi had four votes and I had just cast the fifth vote on HK and thought it was good I just broke a tie, even though I hadn’t planned it. I am really quite sure you and Marmot were rushing around to break a tie that I already broke but you didn’t know it because I voted before I posted my vote in the thread. Considering this, I think the fact one of you tried to break the tie in favor of saving hk (who flipped mafia) by voting sabi (flipped town IIRC) is suspect. I previously thought both of you were town, now I think one of you is bad. I lean towards you but I really have to go back and see who cast that vote right after me that created the second tie, because it wasn’t me. Given the fact you also voted in a way that would have saved dya, and dunya is now dead who was certain you were bad, I have reservations about you. I’ll need to do more research tomorrow when my brain is more clear. Sick brain is fuzzy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I know Falcon being missing was somehow suspicious given some kind of activity, as mentioned by Dolby in our chat but I don’t really recall the details. That’s someone I’d consider. Shen I would like to look at more because i feel a bit blank there, but I also don’t know them. So I don’t have a read but I would like to because I think it’s help me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Oh yeah wtf. I never actually noticed nanook actually announced that it was Marmot shooting jack. I was like "wtf does he mean with loud?"

Shieeeet.

I guess Marmot could be a wolf then
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Also, not sure if thats just a mistake, but I'm p sure this is supposed to be D4, not D5. D1 yeet was HK. D2 ita on Alison and big on Jack anf yeet on sabi. D3 yeet on dya. Now d4...?
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_Help wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:52 am Oh yeah wtf. I never actually noticed nanook actually announced that it was Marmot shooting jack. I was like "wtf does he mean with loud?"

Shieeeet.

I guess Marmot could be a wolf then
I let the Jack flip distract me from seeing this at the time probably

It's rly key...
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Let's remember that we know :
-HK flipped PR,
-there's 6 mafia since we're in a must-yeet scenario
-if there's 6 mafia a that means theres max 2 mafia favored Prs / mechanics.

So if Marmot is a wolf that means that the other 2 left are goons. I guess that doesn't help much, but thought I'd mention it
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I'm still very confident Sean is V, while the biggest reason I thought Marmot is town has vanished. So unless Sean unvoted at some point again, I'm voting there. But I would still prefer both falcon/SD votes i think
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think I'm pretty locked on Marmot at this point. If I'm wrong, sorry, but I don't think I am.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*pokes thread with a stick*

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:06 am *pokes thread with a stick*
*Bites stick*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Rackets”