67%

Total votes: 9
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Gym Class Mafia D7

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Do you have what it takes? To succeed in the most demanding crucible of all?? To survive...GYM CLASS ???

The drafting process:
Spoiler: show
Lime Coke drafted for mafia
RondoDimBuckle drafted for town

The drafting order was:

Town
Mafia
Mafia
Town
Mafia
Town
Mafia
Town
Mafia
Mafia
Town
Mafia
Town
Mafia
Remainder goes to Town by default

The mafia captain was allowed to use 1 to 6 of their selections on players, with the remaining selections being mechanics and/or PRs. The list of mechanics and PRs is not public information, but the mafia team is aware of them.

After the draft is complete, Rondo secretly assigns his chosen PRs to town players. Brad is added to the scum chat, and the scum team is allowed to assign their chosen PRs before the start of d1 (including multiple to the same person if they choose to--roles cannot be multitasked, but factional kills can be). When D1 starts the assignments are locked in and Brad is kicked from scum chat.

There won't be any direct mod lies, but there may or may not be false mechanical information (i.e., godfather, redirector, that sort of thing). Only two alignments. No conversion, no game ending jesters. Players will always know their alignment and wincon. Voting is plurality at deadline, majority ends day early. Daily baseline postcap of 60 that does not lift. Phases are 48/24, hammers will tend to lead to shorter nights as my schedule allows. You are explicitly allowed to read into the drafting process.

Host rules:
The host rules are: don’t be a dick, no excessive ATE*, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, don't talk to people about the game outside the thread (unless explicitly allowed to by the host and in host designated spaces), no cross game reads (active games only), i don't care about reading into subs or modkills (it's explicitly allowed, do so at your own risk), GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves the right to modify remove or add rules as needed.

*defined as: statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. if you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please contact myself and one of the Mods on Duty. Please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as several people with access to those reports are in this game and I'd prefer to avoid that whole situation.

Voting is plurality at EOD, a majority ends day early. Unless otherwise stated, only votes made in the poll are considered official. You may call votes in thread if you wish, it is not required for your vote to be counted. If a hammer is reached, please take a screenshot and message me. Discussion IS allowed after a hammer until I lock the thread. Nobody but myself (or someone I directly give permission to) should be locking or unlocking the thread. Ties are broken by mafia, who must do so before the deadline. If they fail to do so, ties will be broken in mafia's favor if applicable, if not applicable they will be broken by secret method.

A word from our sponsors:
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

MoD message:
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:06 am Hello! I'm JPIC, one of your friendly neighbourhood Moderators on Duty (MoDs). @fingersplints and I are partnering as your MoDs for this game.

If you would like to reach one of us, you can PM us here on the Syndicate or DM us on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

justplayingitcool
Discord ID: jpic#8421
Click me
Time Zone: British Summer Time (UTC+1)

fingersplints
Discord ID: fingersplints#2231
Click Me

While it is not necessary to include both of us in a message, it can help—especially if you need help sooner rather than later!

We ask that you please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as several people with access to those reports are in this game and it presents a risk to game integrity.

Please remember that every other player is also human. We all make mistakes. None of us are perfect. Treat others with respect and exercise self-care if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent and have no one to turn to, messaging a MoD is an excellent decision to make. We are also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violation. Consider us your lifeline so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please contact the Host NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. 

Please have fun and enjoy the game!

PR Template (VT did NOT receive a role PM, role PMs were sent via discord)
Congratulations! You're a PR. You are [description of PR]

Wincons:

Town win by eliminating all the mafia.

Mafia:

If there are 4+ mafia alive: mafia win at majority.
If there are 1-3 mafia alive: mafia win at parity.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Gym Class Mafia

Living players:

Cape90
Shending_Help
Spacedaisy

Dead players:
Alison
DrWilgy
dunya
dyachei
falcon45ca
hollowkatt
Jackofhearts2005
Marmot
NotAnAxehole
sabiplz
Seanzie
Wisdom
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The draft has been completed. Scum chat invites have been sent out. Town role PMs will be sent shortly before SOD. If you are a VT you will NOT get a PM.

OP will be updated with wincons and such before SOD.

Pregame flavor:

When I started high school our varsity basketball coach (and one of two gym teachers) was something of a local legend--he had over a thousand wins, he'd gone to states (possibly won it one year, I don't remember), and was generally beloved by the community. He was also starting to go senile (his assistant, the JV coach, made most of the substitutions and called plays, and the team hadn't been good in about a decade or so when i was there) and about half of what he said was legible, he gave a speech about a sock at the start of every season to the varsity and JV teams (I have no idea what the speech was actually about, just that he used a sock as a prop, and nobody else on the team knew either), and he was kinda sexist in a very old fashioned new englander kind of way (girls are too fragile for strenuous activity, should be protected from exertion, that kind of thing). He also highly favored athletes, particularly basketball players, and you could pretty much do whatever you wanted in his class as long as nobody ended up bloody.

He also refused to run dodgeball in protest after the first time we played it that semester. Why? One of the baseball players had pegged a, to be charitable, less than athletic student in the chest from about 5 feet away and knocked them on their ass. He (the gym teacher) had an argument with the other gym teacher, who (pretty reasonably!) suggested breaking up the baseball players onto separate teams to make things a bit more even, and refused to run it again the rest of the school year.

All in all a real peach of a guy.

All town PR role PMs have been sent out. If you have not received a discord message about the game from me, you are town and not an active PR.

D1 starts in about 22 minutes!

D1 begins! Hammer is 8, EOD is Saturday July 16 at 7pm eastern. Goodluck!

@ Alison
@ Cape90
@ DrWilgy
@ dunya
@ dyachei
@ falcon45ca
@ hollowkatt
@ Jackofhearts2005
@ Marmot
@ NotAnAxehole
@ sabiplz
@ Seanzie
@ Shending_Help
@ Spacedaisy
@ Wisdom
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

first!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Sup
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Howdy everyone ✨

I'm new to syndicate. What should I know in terms of how to iso, do quotes, post numbers, etc? Is there a guide.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

How do I add a pfp?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:30 pm Howdy everyone ✨

I'm new to syndicate. What should I know in terms of how to iso, do quotes, post numbers, etc? Is there a guide.
I am also new, been to enough sites to know

To ISO, go to like, over here. Click on the BLUE number under replies. This will pull up a pop up to where you can see the people who talked in the thread and how many posts they have. This is what it looks like

so when you are here, click on the number across from whoever's ISO you want to search and all of those players posts will be isolated

No real idea how to do post numbers besides just hyperlinking the posts

SET UP PROFILE PICTURE:

1. Go to User Control Panel (top right-ish next to the FAQ question mark icon)
2. Go to your Profile Settings
3. Edit Avatar
-Sidenote, you have to resize to 100x100 or less

You are welcome. Also you vote via poll on top of thread.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

now that I thoroughly over-explained that

I will say I won't be very active the 16th :D so don't coach me on post count >:(
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Thank you cape. I will do this when I get to a laptop. I guess
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Cape90 @Sabiplz since you both are new here, can you let me know your mafia experience (approx number of games/years played), where you're from, and who you know on this playerlist?

I've been playing a little over two years, probably played 50+ games in that time, I'm from MafC but mostly play her on TS, and I know everyone on the playerslist (including the two coaches) except you two and Shending_Help.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by hollowkatt »

I'd say I'm fashionably late but by the looks of things I'm still early
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by hollowkatt »

so goodby for days
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 pm @Cape90 @Sabiplz since you both are new here, can you let me know your mafia experience (approx number of games/years played), where you're from, and who you know on this playerlist?

I've been playing a little over two years, probably played 50+ games in that time, I'm from MafC but mostly play her on TS, and I know everyone on the playerslist (including the two coaches) except you two and Shending_Help.
I have played mafia since 2018 through mafia.gg, was actually there when site was still private.

First exposure to forum mafia was June 14th, 2021. In that meantime, played about... 40ish regular games?

I am familiar with kind of most of the playerlist

I am unfamiliar with

1. You
2. Dr. Wilgy
3. NotAnAxehole
4. Spacedaisy

sort of unfamiliar with dunya but I swear i have seen the name somewhere

Familiar with everyone else

now

:epig:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 pm I'd say I'm fashionably late but by the looks of things I'm still early
This game is slow so far :bored:

Whenever the mafia is ready to awaken and play the game, that would be a good time to play fr :sparta:

Well, unless you yourself are just mafia :ohyeah: :ninja:
Wisdom
The Mark
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/They
Aka: Akarna

Post by Wisdom »

Morning gamers o7
Wisdom
The Mark
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/They
Aka: Akarna

Post by Wisdom »

Good thing to know for everyone who's bad at reading openings: There's a post cap of 60!

I'm not sure I get the whole draft system but there can be up to 6 wolves? (Even though the pick order says 8) 6/15 is still a lot.

I don't know how much we are allowed to talk about the drafting? I have thoughts!

Oh, and n0 Dunya!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

It's a matter of space, time, the dread of guilt creeping down your back, the things that bring us back home each day, and that odd being who's always in the corner of your vision, just barely out of site but you know it's there watching. You can almost always see them, but they are just too quick, skirting just barely out of sight, watching quietly.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Post by Shending_Help »

Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:30 am Good thing to know for everyone who's bad at reading openings: There's a post cap of 60!

I'm not sure I get the whole draft system
but there can be up to 6 wolves? (Even though the pick order says 8) 6/15 is still a lot.

I don't know how much we are allowed to talk about the drafting? I have thoughts!

Oh, and n0 Dunya!
Glad I wasn't alone there!

Hello everyone ^^
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Hello! I'm JPIC, one of your friendly neighbourhood Moderators on Duty (MoDs). @fingersplints and I are partnering as your MoDs for this game.

If you would like to reach one of us, you can PM us here on the Syndicate or DM us on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

justplayingitcool
Discord ID: jpic#8421
Click me

fingersplints
Discord ID: fingersplints#2231
Click Me

While it is not necessary to include both of us in a message, it can help—especially if you need help sooner rather than later!

We ask that you please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as several people with access to those reports are in this game and it presents a risk to game integrity.

Please remember that every other player is also human. We all make mistakes. None of us are perfect. Treat others with respect and exercise self-care if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent and have no one to turn to, messaging a MoD is an excellent decision to make. We are also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violation. Consider us your lifeline so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please contact the Host NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. 

Please have fun and enjoy the game!

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 pm @Cape90 @Sabiplz since you both are new here, can you let me know your mafia experience (approx number of games/years played), where you're from, and who you know on this playerlist?

Since I'm new here as well, I'll answer this

I started forum mafia back in 2016 on Mafia Universe (nick: SwedishSkumbag) , and I've played maybe 50-70 regular games since then. Took a 3 ish year break between 2019 until like last month, so definitely feeling a lot of rust, and I'm in the middle of trying to find my new playstyle since I'm trying to change some stuff of how I played back then.

Excited to play with you!
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 pm I'd say I'm fashionably late but by the looks of things I'm still early

Whenever the mafia is ready to awaken and play the game, that would be a good time to play fr :sparta:

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine

Serious vote.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

My instinct here would be to just throw out a read to get stuff popping a little more, but I don't rly have one yet
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:10 am

Serious vote.
okay I just wanted an excuse to use these emotes tbh lol
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:30 am Good thing to know for everyone who's bad at reading openings: There's a post cap of 60!

I'm not sure I get the whole draft system but there can be up to 6 wolves? (Even though the pick order says 8) 6/15 is still a lot.

Oh, and n0 Dunya!
Oh I just assumed that the post cap was 50 because that's what it said in the description of The Racket. But I suppose it does not exactly say it had to be 50 posts. Good to know.

I kinda remember you making a similar opening post in the last light game we played together and that's giving me slight good vibes off you
Alison

Post by Alison »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:20 am

Serious vote.
I didn't vote you because of the emotes.

Why did you think that was the reason for the vote?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:15 am My instinct here would be to just throw out a read to get stuff popping a little more, but I don't rly have one yet
Shendig froxen

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This is my first game, what do I do?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and n0 Dunya!

My guess is that there is a lot of PRs given the size of the mafia team (but there does still seem to be VTs).

Given that 3 wolves out of 15 is scum-sided in mountainous setup, 6 wolves out of 15 would need a lot of PR to balance imo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:44 pm

I have played mafia since 2018 through mafia.gg, was actually there when site was still private.

First exposure to forum mafia was June 14th, 2021. In that meantime, played about... 40ish regular games?

I am unfamiliar with

1. You
2. Dr. Wilgy
3. NotAnAxehole
4. Spacedaisy

now

dunya's one of our best mafia players as either alignment, which is probably why you've seen the name around.

Also, welcome to TS! I can't recall if we've played together aside from that one hydra on MS. Have we?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:13 am It's a matter of space, time, the dread of guilt creeping down your back, the things that bring us back home each day, and that odd being who's always in the corner of your vision, just barely out of site but you know it's there watching. You can almost always see them, but they are just too quick, skirting just barely out of sight, watching quietly.

What book you reading, nerd

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Cape] aubergine

tbh lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Seanzie I'm from mafia universe (Kuti plz) and webdip (BesharamSabi). I have been playing for a year and have a mix of forum and turbo games. I think it's less than twenty forum games and a shit ton of turbos.

People I have played with (completed games)
Cape90 (forum and turbo)
Dyachei (forum and turbo)
Hallowkat (forum)
Wisdom (forum and turbo)

Players I know but haven't completed a game with:
Alison
Jackofhearts2005
Marmot
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:13 am It's a matter of space, time, the dread of guilt creeping down your back, the things that bring us back home each day, and that odd being who's always in the corner of your vision, just barely out of site but you know it's there watching. You can almost always see them, but they are just too quick, skirting just barely out of sight, watching quietly.

What book you reading, nerd
Still going through my Brando Sando binge. In the middle of the White Sand graphic novels before continuing the 2nd half of Arcanum Unbound.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Gym Class Mafia D1

Post by DrWilgy »

Pleasure to meet you new friends.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

I used to claim doctor d1 every game, but have become old and grumpy in my recent age. Have been playing since 2013. Exclusively on the Syndicate since about 2015?

I may be wrong on this assumption, but out of this player cast, Alison and Marmot may have the best capacity and track record for reading me. Though, that may be them getting lucky tossing darts, as many others seem to have inconsistency on determining both my scum and town range.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: HK] aubergine is a wolf this game and is to be yeeted at last light.

This is an imperial decree and shall not be revoked.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:25 am [VOTE: HK] aubergine is a wolf this game and is to be yeeted at last light.

Yeah, I can get behind this. [VOTE: HallowKatt] aubergine

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:24 am
I used to claim doctor d1 every game
you and Wisdom might make good friends tbh

also hi!
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I can get behind the early good vibes on Mr. Marmot
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:51 pm I can get behind the early good vibes on Mr. Marmot
It's mainly the "tbh lol" following his Cape vote. It's clearly referencing some thought-process of his that he's hasn't put in the thread yet (which is Rand V in my head)
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:25 am [VOTE: HK] aubergine is a wolf this game and is to be yeeted at last light.

i'm getting the weakest of townleans from this post

So

N0: SpaceDaisy

Slight V: Marmot

Sliiightly above rand: Wigly, Alison
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:33 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:20 am

Serious vote.
I didn't vote you because of the emotes.

Why did you think that was the reason for the vote?
The words I said are NAI. I don't understand why you are pushing on this
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:44 pm

I am unfamiliar with

1. You
2. Dr. Wilgy
3. NotAnAxehole
4. Spacedaisy

now

dunya's one of our best mafia players as either alignment, which is probably why you've seen the name around.

Also, welcome to TS! I can't recall if we've played together aside from that one hydra on MS. Have we?
No but I have seen you in Champs
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:59 am [VOTE: Cape] aubergine

tbh lol
Wagon me more, it fuels me

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:06 am Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.
What have they done that is AI?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 pm so goodby for days
This wagon is good though :D

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

Return to “Previous Rackets”