Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:35 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:26 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:17 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:09 pm LOL

For like 5 seconds I thought Marmot was having the exact same problems with my response to the wisdom post as sabi had earlier, but thank the lord it was just a misquoted sabi post

For a second, I was concerned now that the content of sabi's post that I responded to weren't actually things that she said lol.

But I'm pretty certain they were based on the content.
What did you not like about my content. Be honest with me.

I explained it in P#207 (if you scroll past the final failed quote tag). I don't like that you're discrediting everyone's attempts to read LC's draft process.
For naa:

2) Lime Coke thinks I'm bad at mafia
3) Lime Coke thinks I'm bad at town

I hate the self meta. Hasn't included any proof of these sentiments and last I checked Brad only dislikes a handful of players and his name has never came up when he discusses that.

For wisdom:

I quite literally explained Alison. Since the cats V dogs game is over can quote something Brad said in dvc about Alison as mafia if that's allowed? Please lmk

For sean:

Idk if Brad would. Do. That strategy. That's all.
I agree with NAA's read. If NAA was chosen, it was specifically a wifom choice.

Who in this game has Brad talked about disliking?

What. strategy. is. that?
No one mentioned on the playerlist that's why I don't get the whole Brad hates me hence why I'm not mafia. There's two players I know Brad wouldn't include as mafia for how polarizing they are as mafia and can easily sr for it. One of those people in more confident on not being it (Alison) then the other (wisdom).

Sorry I'm phone posting.
You only know like half the playerlist here. I don't know in what capacity you know Brad, but I would be surprised if he routinely talked bad to you about people he doesn't expect you to know (like NAA or other people here on a site you don't normally play on). Did this factor into you "people's takes on Brad are bad" take?

I don't really get your Brad/Alison take. She is one of the best wolves on this site, and I feel like Brad is cognizant of this.

Why are you sorry about phone posting?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Gym Class Mafia D1

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:39 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:21 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:16 am
Shending_help:

I really like their tone in this opening posts. Feels very nature and genuine.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:52 pm Yeah i mean, vibing is what we need rn to get things rolling, hard to go tryhard mode with 50 posts in the thread :D

And to your response... *fair enough*
I have play a bunch of turbo games with Swede here. When they are wolf they have difficulties articulating reads and feel very stiff and safe. When town they are very brazen and loud with their reads. What I mean is they don't mind dropping controversial takes when town. This post below is very much in their town meta range:
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:09 pm My spiciest read is that Sean might be TWTBAW

literally just posting "first" and nothing else, and then later popping in with "yeah i can get behind this *votes HK*"

It's far from a solid read, but i kinda believe he'd post *something* else in either of his pop-ins if woofing
Anyway I like this post, very much shows Swede being comfortable, showing progression in their thoughts.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:36 pm I don't have any hard input on what exact players Limecoke/Brad would pick as mafia or not.

But i do have thoughts.

To balance a game like this the PRs / Mechanics that Lime has available to him must be EXTREMELY strong/interesting. Otherwise there would be no point in picking them over actual extra players in the mafia team. Therefore I strongly believe Limecoke couldn't resist picking at least 2+ of those PR / mechanics that he found the most alure towards, to see how they played out while he's speccing the game.

If he was gonna play too? Then i could see him just picking the max amount of players if he thought that was +EV, but as a spec? It sounds much more interesting to see if the OP mechanics you picked could work out towards a win than if a huge scumteam could pull it through.

TL;DR: i don't think there's 5-6 maf. Think there might even be 2 if i had to bet tbh
The last bit about about guessing how many mafia there is feels like a town slip. Yes I think all town slips are fake but this kinda feels real.

All the praise about Swede kinda gone with this post. I feel like as soon as she faced someone familar push back on them their tone got way more stiff. I dunno feels very uncomfortable to me.

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:36 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:24 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:06 pm Think wisdoms read on HK is villagery. Both the part about HKs treatment of Axe and the analysis of what t!HK would've done
You are also a wolf and this is a pocket attempt!!!
With all the hype (!!!) I can't decipher if you're joking or not, but maybe thats by design :p

But...

No I swear I'm not!!!
Hmm.

I havent actually played a normal non-turbo game with Sabi before so, I'd like some input from others on this progression on me.

1) sabi: "shending's opening rly towny/natural"
2) sabi: “shending is very stiff and safe as a wolf, which is unlike here *shows example*" "he's comfortable, showing progression"
3) sabi: "I don't generally believe in townslips but this seems like a townslip."
4) lastly she takes away all earlier positive thoughts from a single jokey response to a post from Wisdom that she didn't even agree with (that I still read as more of a joke than anything else).

And it's all done in a single catch-up post as well. I always feel iffy when people post a long progression of "oh I'm changing my mind here look at this" in a post that can be edited before posting. Like I understand that townies do it sometimes too, but I think it's rand W tbh. Especially when in this case I don't really believe Sabi would completely drop me down to Full Null (or even more?) from 1 bad small joke post when she was earlier talking so confidently about me having done like 3-4 things she found very towny. Meta stuff as well as non-meta stuff.

My reaction is to just snap kill this, but I need input from other ppl here
I can link my games that's aren't turbos.

I like to show my progression in thoughts in posts. Every day one, except one where I was town pr, I have struggled in.

I also did that post at like midnight after being awake since 6 am and on two cold meds so I apologize for how bad it is.
Linking a few games would be nice (preferably at least one town and one mafia)
I'm not going to link my one mafia game in MU because I'm ashamed of my extreme ate and deeply embarrassed by it. My other homesite is webdip and I can link those games with my iso:

First time randing mafia, multiball, I end gamed into a draw (1-1-1)

http://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3/ ... f=4&t=3784 game link
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... sharamSabi my iso

Second mafia rand, normal, mafia sweep and won

http://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3/ ... f=4&t=3915 game link
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... sharamSabi my iso

Here are my mu town games:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/35684
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/35591
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/36308
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/36135
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/35929

I'm Kuti plz
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: sabiplz] aubergine

Kinda like both wagons tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:35 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:26 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:17 pm

For a second, I was concerned now that the content of sabi's post that I responded to weren't actually things that she said lol.

But I'm pretty certain they were based on the content.
What did you not like about my content. Be honest with me.

I explained it in P#207 (if you scroll past the final failed quote tag). I don't like that you're discrediting everyone's attempts to read LC's draft process.
For naa:

I hate the self meta. Hasn't included any proof of these sentiments and last I checked Brad only dislikes a handful of players and his name has never came up when he discusses that.

For wisdom:

I quite literally explained Alison. Since the cats V dogs game is over can quote something Brad said in dvc about Alison as mafia if that's allowed? Please lmk

For sean:

Idk if Brad would. Do. That strategy. That's all.
I agree with NAA's read. If NAA was chosen, it was specifically a wifom choice.

Who in this game has Brad talked about disliking?

What. strategy. is. that?
No one mentioned on the playerlist that's why I don't get the whole Brad hates me hence why I'm not mafia. There's two players I know Brad wouldn't include as mafia for how polarizing they are as mafia and can easily sr for it. One of those people in more confident on not being it (Alison) then the other (wisdom).

Sorry I'm phone posting.
You only know like half the playerlist here. I don't know in what capacity you know Brad, but I would be surprised if he routinely talked bad to you about people he doesn't expect you to know (like NAA or other people here on a site you don't normally play on). Did this factor into you "people's takes on Brad are bad" take?

I don't really get your Brad/Alison take. She is one of the best wolves on this site, and I feel like Brad is cognizant of this.

Why are you sorry about phone posting?
I only know the mu people. Brad and I are V close friends and I talk to him several hours every day. I did factor that in but Brad has mentioned people idk in his dislikes esp because I'm new to the scene.

Am I allowed to post the quote from Brad from a games dvc that ended about Alison wolf game because I can.

I badly type
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll be busy until the final hour or so of the dayn but I should be back.

I'm happy with either of these wagons. If I have time I'll take a look at some meta comparisons for hk and Sabi when I get back too. But also I'm hoping there's more content between now and then. I appreciate this is a low posting game thus far, but there's a decent number of players who i woukd like to post a little more.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I dunno why I'm getting heat when players like falcon45ca barely posted any content.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I skimmed a few D1s from Sabiplz, and am okay staying on them. I'm not going to promise I read the games super close, but nothing about her town v scum made me think she is town now, and a few things made me think she could be wolf (she felt a lot more comfortable in her first MU game than she does here, and as town she seems to do more reads and less casing, whereas here and in at least one of her mafia games, she did what felt more like casing on D1 rather than reads). I don't think these meta reads should hold too much weight, but the fact that they point negatively makes me okay staying where I'm at.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:15 pm I skimmed a few D1s from Sabiplz, and am okay staying on them. I'm not going to promise I read the games super close, but nothing about her town v scum made me think she is town now, and a few things made me think she could be wolf (she felt a lot more comfortable in her first MU game than she does here, and as town she seems to do more reads and less casing, whereas here and in at least one of her mafia games, she did what felt more like casing on D1 rather than reads). I don't think these meta reads should hold too much weight, but the fact that they point negatively makes me okay staying where I'm at.
@Seanzie i played fol. Last week for first time and was very uncomfortable and I was the joat. Should I link that as well?I was wagoned D1 due to it.

I'm sadbi

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/silent ... s/2487/271
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:15 pm I skimmed a few D1s from Sabiplz, and am okay staying on them. I'm not going to promise I read the games super close, but nothing about her town v scum made me think she is town now, and a few things made me think she could be wolf (she felt a lot more comfortable in her first MU game than she does here, and as town she seems to do more reads and less casing, whereas here and in at least one of her mafia games, she did what felt more like casing on D1 rather than reads). I don't think these meta reads should hold too much weight, but the fact that they point negatively makes me okay staying where I'm at.
I think they prefer they/them to she.

I will say I always wolf read sabi early and it's hard for me to get a handle on them. They are usually easier to read as the game goes on, at least in turbos
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:18 pm
@Seanzie i played fol. Last week for first time and was very uncomfortable and I was the joat. Should I link that as well?I was wagoned D1 due to it.

I'm sadbi

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/silent ... s/2487/271
@Seanzie correct link https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/silent ... ns/2507/17
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:18 pm

I will say I always wolf read sabi early and it's hard for me to get a handle on them. They are usually easier to read as the game goes on, at least in turbos
Thanks for the correction, and sorry @Sabiplz for the misgender. I will try hard to use your preferred pronouns from here on out.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:24 pm
dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Thanks for the correction, and sorry @Sabiplz for the misgender. I will try hard to use your preferred pronouns from here on out.
It's fine. I just want you to read my fol game because that's super recent. I'm trying out new sites and I'm obviously not comfortable here yet. I was the joat that game and was struggling D1 just like rn.

All in saying is give me till D2. Yall can hammer if I'm not obv town ing my ass off. All I'm asking. Let me get my feet in this game.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Gym Class Mafia

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:52 pm The words I said are NAI. I don't understand why you are pushing on this
I thought your intentionally bringing up "when the mafia do X" was trying a little too hard to emphasize how not-mafia you are. Your defensive attitude and pre-emptive excuse-making ("I just wanted to try out the emojis" when I never said a word about them) have reinforced that read.
Right okay then

Wow y'all post like last minute this often? :P

Well I guess I will catch up
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Gym Class Mafia

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:32 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:06 am Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.
What have they done that is AI?
Marmot's entranced was relaxed and comfortable. I think they tend to enter kinda stiffly as mafia, and sometimes even play it up because they enjoy leaning into suspicion as a wolf.
I feel like people pretty often read marmot as wolf anyways often so I do like this from you if Marmot is town
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:35 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:29 pm This is a draft game? Lime Coke drafted mafia team...

Well, I'm confirmed town.

1) Lime Coke hates me and would never subject himself to being in a chat with me

Gym class is easy. I won't post again today, but I'll vote someone later. If I ever die during the day this game, I take no responsibility for it because you should all know better, and those who don't should inform themselves. It's not just like "Lime Coke slightly dislikes this guy"... It's bad.
I can buy this. He was one of the people who got really mad at you for faking the red, right?
Me when I'm LAMIST: Cape is mafia
NAA when they LAMIST: Wow so town
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wisdom wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:44 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:39 am
Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:00 pm From a non Wolf Captain PoV I still think Alison is wolfing. Probably HK as well. And NAX is likely town.

I think Alison's reads is forced and being reads for the sake of having reads.

HK saying NAX is a bit sus also feels like being edgy for the sake of being edgy. Town!HK would probably just call me a wolf and go to bed.

And I trust NAX to be town for the time being. Not locked, but for now.
1) Why do you think my reads are forced and

2) Why do you think that is wolfy?
It felt like your first few posts were digging for alignments in NAI posts. I'm pretty sure your wolf meta is to always look solvey since that's how you play as town, am I right? And I don't think you actually found Cape's post AI, for example.
This doesn't exactly explain why you think I am toen
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wisdom wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:47 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:09 am Talk to me about your dya and Cape "town?" reads. What glimmers of townieness do you see in them?
Vibes.
Can probably explain it better later.
Oh nvm
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wisdom wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:15 am Sure SS I think that might make sense. [Adding Sabi to Wolf? Pile]
Yeah SS is actually pretty dead on about me

I think you were wolfy early on but are looking a bit better

Sending is town not rescinding
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:23 am Villagers:
Shending
Spacedaisy

Very likely V:
-

Probably V:
Marmot
Axe
Wisdom

V? :
Sean
HK
Wigly

Null:
Rest

Wolfleans:
Sabiplz
Spacedaisy posted?

I'ma have to look at that sometime later but busy all day right now

I will be underwhelming
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:11 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:35 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:29 pm This is a draft game? Lime Coke drafted mafia team...

Well, I'm confirmed town.

1) Lime Coke hates me and would never subject himself to being in a chat with me

Gym class is easy. I won't post again today, but I'll vote someone later. If I ever die during the day this game, I take no responsibility for it because you should all know better, and those who don't should inform themselves. It's not just like "Lime Coke slightly dislikes this guy"... It's bad.
I can buy this. He was one of the people who got really mad at you for faking the red, right?
Me when I'm LAMIST: Cape is mafia
NAA when they LAMIST: Wow so town
has to do with tone. which i know people hate as an answer but I think NAA's tone is pretty much the same as the last game I saw him in
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I think Kutis wall is town indicative for her

Seanzie looks towny to me this game

Dyachei feels more... Typical this game

Jack feels okay so far I guess

Anyways see y'all later lol

Sorry

You all started to post too much today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

HK might still be mafia haven't seen him get out of range
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Meta case on hk
OK I isoed HK and I have first hand knowledge of mafia HK, wolfsided town HK, and town HK. The whole spectrum of HK. I will compare with his mu games so bear with me.

P#77 (I think I'm formating this correct) has no explanation of his reads. Doesn't expand or go into detail. Town HK and wolfsided town HK (Albert like V briefly) goes into somewhat detail of his reads. He usually just doesn't do townreads but includes other types of reads.

P#78 feels pockety. HK tends to do this in his town meta

P#87 HK when town tries to not ruffle feathers. The fact he keeps butting head with someone he supposedly tr and trying to pocket (which is conflicting from earlier) is not what he does as town.

Him constantly antagonizing her p#100. He does this thing where he twists what someone says to go under their skin. He has done this to me when maf. He loves blaming others for when he incorrectly sr them.

Last part p#124 is HK has their weird expectation where he needs people to do stuff that his brain decided is the only way to do things. That's NAI for him but just want to point that out.

Summery: he's more in his mafia range than not.
Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_help:

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:52 pm Yeah i mean, vibing is what we need rn to get things rolling, hard to go tryhard mode with 50 posts in the thread :D

I have play a bunch of turbo games with Swede here. When they are wolf they have difficulties articulating reads and feel very stiff and safe. When town they are very brazen and loud with their reads. What I mean is they don't mind dropping controversial takes when town. This post below is very much in their town meta range:
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:09 pm My spiciest read is that Sean might be TWTBAW

literally just posting "first" and nothing else, and then later popping in with "yeah i can get behind this *votes HK*"

It's far from a solid read, but i kinda believe he'd post *something* else in either of his pop-ins if woofing
Anyway I like this post, very much shows Swede being comfortable, showing progression in their thoughts.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:36 pm I don't have any hard input on what exact players Limecoke/Brad would pick as mafia or not.

But i do have thoughts.

To balance a game like this the PRs / Mechanics that Lime has available to him must be EXTREMELY strong/interesting. Otherwise there would be no point in picking them over actual extra players in the mafia team. Therefore I strongly believe Limecoke couldn't resist picking at least 2+ of those PR / mechanics that he found the most alure towards, to see how they played out while he's speccing the game.

If he was gonna play too? Then i could see him just picking the max amount of players if he thought that was +EV, but as a spec? It sounds much more interesting to see if the OP mechanics you picked could work out towards a win than if a huge scumteam could pull it through.

TL;DR: i don't think there's 5-6 maf. Think there might even be 2 if i had to bet tbh
The last bit about about guessing how many mafia there is feels like a town slip. Yes I think all town slips are fake but this kinda feels real.

All the praise about Swede kinda gone with this post. I feel like as soon as she faced someone familar push back on them their tone got way more stiff. I dunno feels very uncomfortable to me.

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:06 pm Think wisdoms read on HK is villagery. Both the part about HKs treatment of Axe and the analysis of what t!HK would've done
With all the hype (!!!) I can't decipher if you're joking or not, but maybe thats by design :p

But...

No I swear I'm not!!!
Hmm.

I havent actually played a normal non-turbo game with Sabi before so, I'd like some input from others on this progression on me.

2) sabi: “shending is very stiff and safe as a wolf, which is unlike here *shows example*" "he's comfortable, showing progression"
3) sabi: "I don't generally believe in townslips but this seems like a townslip."
4) lastly she takes away all earlier positive thoughts from a single jokey response to a post from Wisdom that she didn't even agree with (that I still read as more of a joke than anything else).

And it's all done in a single catch-up post as well. I always feel iffy when people post a long progression of "oh I'm changing my mind here look at this" in a post that can be edited before posting. Like I understand that townies do it sometimes too, but I think it's rand W tbh. Especially when in this case I don't really believe Sabi would completely drop me down to Full Null (or even more?) from 1 bad small joke post when she was earlier talking so confidently about me having done like 3-4 things she found very towny. Meta stuff as well as non-meta stuff.

I like to show my progression in thoughts in posts. Every day one, except one where I was town pr, I have struggled in.

I also did that post at like midnight after being awake since 6 am and on two cold meds so I apologize for how bad it is.
So like... I didn't really say your post was "so bad" on an objective level or anything

I'm just struggling to see how you went "nope i take back all Shen towncred I gave out from this 1 post" when you had lined up all these reasons why you think I'm town. That's my only gripe with it

And then later on when you came back you still said that I was town for reasons you had described earlier (in that wall-post I assume)

So im just confused. Are you saying you being tired made you type that you took back the townread on me by mistane even if that wasn't the case? Or what exactly do you mean

It feels like you didn't even read my post to be completely honest and just went to the excuses why it was 'bad' instantly when that was never what I said
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:57 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:54 am
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 am I havent actually played a normal non-turbo game with Sabi before so, I'd like some input from others on this progression on me.
I don't see a problem with this progression. I read Sabi's post as: "When Shending is town they have good tone, when they are wolf they have bad tone. Their tone is good at first, but then they have a post with really bad tone and now I no longer townread them". That doesn't seem like a particularly unnatural thought process.
I struggle to shorten everything positive Sabi said about me down to "their tone is good at first", which is where my problem originates from.

But thanks for your viewpoint
Why is this a problem Swede?
I'm basically just telling Alison that her way of paraphrasing how your progression on me went didn't line up with what I read. (so sticking by what I said in my initial post about it)

(I have a feeling you're misreading what I'm saying here again since you didn't read/take in the point in my initial post)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Shending_help:

But i do have thoughts.

But...

No I swear I'm not!!!
Hmm.

So like... I didn't really say your post was "so bad" on an objective level or anything

I'm just struggling to see how you went "nope i take back all Shen towncred I gave out from this 1 post" when you had lined up all these reasons why you think I'm town. That's my only gripe with it

And then later on when you came back you still said that I was town for reasons you had described earlier (in that wall-post I assume)

So im just confused. Are you saying you being tired made you type that you took back the townread on me by mistane even if that wasn't the case? Or what exactly do you mean

It feels like you didn't even read my post to be completely honest and just went to the excuses why it was 'bad' instantly when that was never what I said
What I mean is I had doubts on the townread from your interaction with wisdom but rereading everything, I felt like you were town. You and wisdom don't have a partner feel in your interaction.

I apologize for my confusing post. In order of the highest confidence of not being mafia its Alison, wisdom, and you in that order.

I kinda just want to redo everything lol that post fucked me over.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:57 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:54 am
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 am I havent actually played a normal non-turbo game with Sabi before so, I'd like some input from others on this progression on me.
I don't see a problem with this progression. I read Sabi's post as: "When Shending is town they have good tone, when they are wolf they have bad tone. Their tone is good at first, but then they have a post with really bad tone and now I no longer townread them". That doesn't seem like a particularly unnatural thought process.
I struggle to shorten everything positive Sabi said about me down to "their tone is good at first", which is where my problem originates from.

But thanks for your viewpoint
Why is this a problem Swede?
I'm basically just telling Alison that her way of paraphrasing how your progression on me went didn't line up with what I read. (so sticking by what I said in my initial post about it)

(I have a feeling you're misreading what I'm saying here again since you didn't read/take in the point in my initial post)
(I did misread)
(I'm sorry)
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by hollowkatt »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:38 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:21 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:27 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:50 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:23 pm

That never stopped you!!!^^
Because you typically make posts I want to wolf read!
Just so happens this time you didn't
Differences between the ways Wisdom is posting mow vs how they usually post?
Most often it's a weird early read that she has, or a push that she makes that I think is wrong/on obvs town, or she doesn't have a read I would expect her to have. I don't see that going on here so I'm offering up an early town read
Is Wisdom usually town or wolf when you wolfread her early for this sort of thing?
she's usually town and her pushes are usually town as well.
So you're townreading her for not doing things that she usually does as town? You're gonna have to unpack this one for me.
Yes. I know that Wisdom is a skilled wolf, I've been fooled by her several times and only have caught her one time, so if she's wolfing here and I give her a town read that she doesn't understand or can't figure out how I get there that gives me something that I can engage her with/on. And if I'm right then I'm developing a more nuanced understanding of her game. So far she's not reacting towards my town read in a way that someone who might not deserve that read would react.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:22 pm I think Kutis wall is town indicative for her

Sorry

I think this line looks pretty ugly if Sabi is W.

(note: I'm not preflipping kuti W yet, far from it. Just want to get this out there in the world where kuti flips W and I die in the night)

Also @cape no Spacedaisy never posted, it's my n0

In other news: I don't think there's too much posts to read since Cape left. Far from it. So Im a little flabbergasted by his reaction of "oh damn NOW u guys are posting, I won't be able to keep up anymore"
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:58 pm
Shending_help:

But i do have thoughts.

But...

No I swear I'm not!!!
Hmm.

What I mean is I had doubts on the townread from your interaction with wisdom but rereading everything, I felt like you were town. You and wisdom don't have a partner feel in your interaction.

I apologize for my confusing post. In order of the highest confidence of not being mafia its Alison, wisdom, and you in that order.

OK noted. I can see this.

Can you talk a little about HK more generally. What did you think about him (if anything) before you went ahead to make your case? What do you think about the wagon formations rn? If it's w/V like you seem to be thinking, are wolves already on you? How many?

Also, In the world where you're wrong on HK, who should we wagon instead today?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:22 pm I think Kutis wall is town indicative for her

Sorry

(note: I'm not preflipping kuti W yet, far from it. Just want to get this out there in the world where kuti flips W and I die in the night)

In other news: I don't think there's too much posts to read since Cape left. Far from it. So Im a little flabbergasted by his reaction of "oh damn NOW u guys are posting, I won't be able to keep up anymore"
I feel weird that you already thinking I'm w even if you aren't preflipping me. Just you saying this doesn't mean you aren't. You kinda already built this agenda im wolf with this and the one about marmot being towny for thinking I'm chosen to be wolf.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:58 pm
Shending_help:

But i do have thoughts.

But...

No I swear I'm not!!!
Hmm.

OK noted. I can see this.

Can you talk a little about HK more generally. What did you think about him (if anything) before you went ahead to make your case? What do you think about the wagon formations rn? If it's w/V like you seem to be thinking, are wolves already on you? How many?

Also, In the world where you're wrong on HK, who should we wagon instead today?
I don't have a solid grasp on everyone in this game but disregarding the low posting lhf, I feel like seanize is the weakest vibes I have gotten but he's still null to me if that makes sense. Out of the low posters maybe naa for his self meta to excuse not being mafia (which I can't verify).

Marmot, I have difficulty reading, could be a wolf but I also incorrectly read his tone. I feel like his vote on me was opportunistic vs yours because you had solid issues with what I wrote.

I have weirdness on how the HK wagon started so its giving me some pause but HK iso is bad to me.

I thought his demeanor and tone in this game was aggressive and patronizing. Something I have butted heads with him about. So maybe a bit of that leaked into my case.

What do you feel about HK? How familar are you with him?
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:12 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Sorry

I feel weird that you already thinking I'm w even if you aren't preflipping me. Just you saying this doesn't mean you aren't. You kinda already built this agenda im wolf with this and the one about marmot being towny for thinking I'm chosen to be wolf.
I can see why youd say this, but I'm truly not.

The Marmot comment was because I felt his thought process of "sabi trying to shift others away from analyzing Lime's picks make a lot of sense if she's a wolf because she'd be one of the obvious picks" was not at lvl 0. It felt like town paranoia/worldbuilding.

It wasn't like I went "oh Marmot is w reading kuti here so town points to him". Like I said while giving the read, I like Marmot for that comment EVEN if you end up being town. It isn't based on your alignment.

And the cape thing from just now, sure it's commenting on how capes post influences my read on him in the word where you're a wolf. But that doesn't mean I'm preflipping you.

I'm also considering the world rn where you're V, and I'm thinking about starting a new wagon somewhere because I'm not rly feeling the HK arguments and I liked some of his posts .

Potentially considering an Alison vote because they have kinda felt Meh during D2 as a whole and I can see the draft arguments VS her even if I don't put *too* much stock into it myself
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I have absolutely no experience with HK, either from reading his games or playing with him. At most I've gotten some of how he vibes as a person from specchat.

I remember liking his reason for his initial V-read of Wigly, and I slightly like him throwing out 4 names when most ppl in the thread hadn't given close to that many reads each at the time from what I recall (Ik that's not a solid reason, and I'm not putting a lot of weight on that but it's something in my eyes)

And I feel okay with his post regarding wisdom from above (p#278)

And I'm getting iffy feels from how everyone seems to agree he's wolfy from what I've seen this game. Maybe he is and I just lack the meta that everyone else has on him but....

Yeah so I'm not rdy to hard shield him by any means but he's also not my preferred d1 kill
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Meta case on hk
OK I isoed HK and I have first hand knowledge of mafia HK, wolfsided town HK, and town HK. The whole spectrum of HK. I will compare with his mu games so bear with me.

P#77 (I think I'm formating this correct) has no explanation of his reads. Doesn't expand or go into detail. Town HK and wolfsided town HK (Albert like V briefly) goes into somewhat detail of his reads. He usually just doesn't do townreads but includes other types of reads.

P#87 HK when town tries to not ruffle feathers. The fact he keeps butting head with someone he supposedly tr and trying to pocket (which is conflicting from earlier) is not what he does as town.

Him constantly antagonizing her p#100. He does this thing where he twists what someone says to go under their skin. He has done this to me when maf. He loves blaming others for when he incorrectly sr them.

Last part p#124 is HK has their weird expectation where he needs people to do stuff that his brain decided is the only way to do things. That's NAI for him but just want to point that out.

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

You've literally got everything backwards, but ok
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Meta case on hk

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

You've literally got everything backwards, but ok
Ok I really like this reaction

HK prolly just V
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by falcon45ca »

There are so many words on this page...

My motivation has a bad motivator!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by falcon45ca »

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Do I need to claim
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm the Town Roleblocker. Pretty meh pr. Not really worth saving so if you want to yeet it's ok
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yo, I’m traveling guys. I’ve been traveling for like a day and I’ve got another like six hours to go. I don’t fully even understand the game, I was just convinced to play by Dunia and company.

Don’t expect much from me until tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ugh, I was gonna unvote Sabi to tie it and add tension to the thread, but then Sabi claimed, and now if I unvote, it will look like it is in reaction to the claim, whereas the claim makes me feel very little right now, so that puts me in a weird spot because I kinda still want to unvote.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh, still want to do it. [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Wanna add tension? I'm down to start a cfd, I got 3 lvls of spicyness for you:

Spice lv 0: falcon

Spice lv 1: Jack

Spice lv 2: Alison

... Thoughts?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:57 pm Yo, I’m traveling guys. I’ve been traveling for like a day and I’ve got another like six hours to go. I don’t fully even understand the game, I was just convinced to play by Dunia and company.

hi annie!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i have no idea where to vote. until just now i was nap trapped by a baby
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:08 pm Wanna add tension? I'm down to start a cfd, I got 3 lvls of spicyness for you:

Spice lv 0: falcon

Spice lv 1: Jack

Spice lv 2: Alison

... Thoughts?
What are your cases on these three?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Spacedaisy »

dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:57 pm Yo, I’m traveling guys. I’ve been traveling for like a day and I’ve got another like six hours to go. I don’t fully even understand the game, I was just convinced to play by Dunia and company.

hi annie!
Hi dya. I approve of the nap trap 100%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i dont want to vote seanzie, dunya, alison, SS or NAA today. who does that leave?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:17 pm i dont want to vote seanzie, dunya, alison, SS or NAA today. who does that leave?
HK and Sabi

Return to “Previous Rackets”