JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Good mountainous variant?

Yes, it felt fair, and I enjoyed it.
38%
Decent mechanic for balance, but not super fun.
15%
Bad mechanic for balance, but otherwise fun.
No votes
No, it felt unfair, and I didn't enjoy it.
No votes
I like turtles.
46%

Total votes: 13
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Re: JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Dolby »

Eh Mac came in and I didn’t care that his takes are real. Death tunnel is probs a bad description but I felt that even on p2 he at least believed his takes enough of town to not care about Moonwink being a runaway

Or he’s a wolf lol
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

That first sentence got fucking mangled by my phone

Should read, Mac came in again didn’t care that his takes are wagons
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Dyslexicon »

@hollowkatt I know I'm voting you. I'm sorry, bb, I love you. But can you please talk to me about your world view right now?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:03 pm @hollowkatt I know I'm voting you. I'm sorry, bb, I love you. But can you please talk to me about your world view right now?
it's currently consumed by Le Tour and The Open :D

No really, I'm sitting on Page 5 at the moment so anything posted since then I don't really have an opinion on. As of that point I'm still comfortable with my earlier posted reads list for the reason I've already talked about. I'll give more when I'm on "current page"
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I guess it was a mistake to care about this at all.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please note that, because the poll was fickle when I started Day 1, the deadline is five minutes after the scheduled end of day. I will keep this way, so the day is technically extended by five minutes. All votes are accepted until the poll officially closes.

Please don't interact publicly with this post. Thanks.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:03 am
Moonwink wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:20 pm I do like this double chop though. I've always liked that mechanic.

I vote we try to end the game on D1 and just win.
For the memes.
For the glory.
This is the first time I've played a game with it. My first thought was that it could be treated almost like a parity cop check, but I feel like just saying that out loud would discourage people from getting into conflicts and arguments. :<
tbh i don't understand this
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:38 pm
Dolby wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 pm Ender is the entire wolf team and has to be today's yeet

now that that's out of the way he cannot call me out for pocketing him when i pocket him later
I'm being pocketed by Dolby help.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:01 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:59 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:44 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm I made myself pancakes. <3
panickakes
The best kind.

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
real talk what do you think about Dolby?
Pocketing me.
I do seriously think he's wolfing here. This reminds me more of how he wolfs Secret Hitler in terms of just owning things and trying to drive the thread to the direction he wants to get to. As far as his partner I don't actually think it's you. Possible it's dizzy but unlikely tbh
The dynamics of SH are way different than forum mafia, also i want a take on if me and Ender are partners. With that said, I haven't been driving the thread anywhere, and I can't counternance a take that any of my first page pushes could be read as serious
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:45 am I can sheep Mac sure.
i kinda take issue with this, this is one of the few playerlists where wolf ender can just get away with this

but honestly yeah dizzy and moon were kinda weird p1 on a vibes level
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:07 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:53 pm I would like it known that I am not yet making a public read on Dizzy
So this is how you're going to do it, hm?

Can't get OUTED if you don't have an opinion, hmmm?
this is wolfy
unironically agree even though im not positive that rondo is serious. Dizzy recently porported to want to make the game less dead and solve and the whole sequence of posts from them around there is weak.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 am Also, as I'm sure you are all aware, if we mischop with both our chops today, tomorrow is Lylo! :wowee:
dizzy stop fake townslipping dammit
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 am I do want to solve good this game.
Right now we are all cringing, including me.

Most interesting things that has happened so far:
I seriously thought Moon/Ender could be a team before Ender had posted haha.
Dolby triple posted.
Porscha wants me to be town.
Rondo is kind of town reading Ender.
Rondo clearly scum slipped in his percentages; the answer is clearly light blue.
I'm gonna need you to go over why you thought that about moon and ender? Porscha stuff means nothing. Rondo and Ender doesn't really mean anything bc they're connected and know each other or something like that
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:26 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:58 am hell, I put my second vote on HK for fun (for now)
HK vote good.
Moonwink vote bad!
ok then vote hk?
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:57 am Someone utter a read on me, one way or the other please.
Your bantering with Dolby last night seemed a little too over the top for me, which is why I kinda laughed when Mac brought up yours and my bantering. XD I think one or both of you could be scum?
this is fine tbh.

both of us scum would be kinda wild though
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:44 pm moon seems sufficiently perplexed to be town
don't really agree with this tbh but im struggling so far
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:57 am Someone utter a read on me, one way or the other please.
u r town
I know.

But are you? Unsure.

How do I best read you?
tbh I have no idea. I'm solidly in "shitposting and throw things out at random and see what happens" and frankly half the time I say something it's because I want to say it, not necessarily because I believe it to be true.
Like I really do wolf read dolby for how he opened the game but I can't explain why I do or make any reasonable kind of push there, just a gnawing in my soul that says dolby isn't town.

I like your posting. maybe I'm wrong but I want you to be town. I want rondo to be town as well as their posting amuses me. On page 3 of the thread Moon felt sufficiently perplexed at what is going on in the thread that I want to town read them.

I town read Mac because I kinda just always do that, until I stop doing it.
this is a more reasonable take on me tbh. Like it's literally just "idk it's a gut feel" but i like it more than "Dolby is trying to drive the game as a wolf"

going to have to question what you like about Dizzy's posting and why Moonwink being perplexed makes them town? Haven't seen much to Wink's posting that feels.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:53 pm FIRM townreads:
HK
MAC

LOOSE townreads:
Wiggon
Falc
Rondo
why is ender a townread for people he is not being pog town ender
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:07 pm @Dolby, talk to me about your heavy focus on Ender early game. Those posts felt kinda stilted to me.
my good friend Ender is the entire wolf team, and we must get out his partners

tbh moonwink asking for more votes is the towniest feel from them so far lol
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:27 pm I'd probably put Dolby below Mac in my reads for the heavy focus on Ender earlier. It didn't feel natural to me.

HK is on the same level as Mac -- nothing really jumped out as scummy to me, but I also don't feel like I've got much to read off of him just yet.
of course it's not natural lol, I was going to do it no matter what.
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 pm Porscha is under Rondo for the aforementioned stuff regarding the vote on me and the non-vote on Dizzy.

Falcon didn't vote for me. Don't have anything else on them. Probably between HK and Mac in my reads.
really not seeing why this is sus for Porscha here but eh I should ask them why they TR Dizzy.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:07 pm Actually, reading back, Macs posts might be mildly towny for him.
Don't like this post this is literally telling wilgy what he wants to hear
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:24 pm I don't really have anything to say about Mac at the moment. I got the reaction that I thought I was going to get, but I don't think it's anything I can read into this early. Straight up null.

I've liked my interactions with Dizzy so far in spite of the read I gave out earlier? I'd probably put them higher in my reads list than Mac atm.
I guess let me ask you this, if you were reaction fishing, how do you get the reaction and then feel null.

There's gotta be somethin right?
in retrospect this was a towny wilgy post
@Dolby no, I don't read you and ender as being paired. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my explanation re SH vs what you're doing here but the idea is the same. Your play here feels more like a gish gallop than it does trying to start the game play/solving time. More like throwing enough junk at the wall such that even if we do get flips there's enough early "spew management" being done that we wouldn't find your partner.

I don't read your opening posts as "serious" I read them as "purposeful muddying of the waters".

When I said that Moon seemed like Perplexed town what I was trying to say is that the way Moon entered, and vv early posting, seemed to indicate they didn't know what was going on, that they were uninformed. I've since walked that back and explained it elsewhere.

With regards to liking Dizzys posting it's basically that dizzys posts are friend shapped, welcoming to read, and disarming. Yes dizzy is an incredible wolf and yes he can post like that, I just don't think he is. I think he's trying to understand other players motivations and alignments in such a way as to be town vs where he can find weak links to make pushes even on stronger players. Like nobody here is a slouch at all and dizzy isn't looking for weakenesses to push on he's looking to understand alignments. At least that's my impression from his posting.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Eh

I want to give dizzy a chance to live. Idk I don’t really townread him but I feel like he feels that he contributed majorly to the game not being outright dead, which is true, and his reaction to it is emotional but I do believe it

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

I don't have a lot of time to play today before EoD, so please here me out.

Give me at least another day.

I don't feel like I've done or said anything unreasonable. I'm doubling down on Mac = null read because, again, he does this "Hyena is scum <vote hyena>" routine in almost /every/ game I'm in with him regardless of alignment. There is absolutely NOTHING alignment indicative about it from my PoV.

I've tried to give out reads on everyone based on what I could find in the read. I think it's magnitudes better than what other folks have had to offer so far, if not in accuracy then definitely in attempting to get people talking.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Ok Moonwink

Talk to me about why Ender is towny

Talk to me about how me fucking around at start of day is meaningfully different from what Rondo did

Idk I’ll think of other things

Oh yeah

Convince me why Porscha Dizzy/you stuff should have been read as bad
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:04 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:09 pm @hollowkatt Why is Moon slop? His buddying of me is beautiful tbh

I don't know anything. I want everyone to post way more
Porscha reads like she's struggle-posting would be the best way to put it. Like nothing is seriously wrong but her posts read like they took effort to make.
Sure.

I asked about Moon though. =p
lol that you did. I had Porsches on the brain.

Moon... it's their mac posts and the way they interacted with you. it doesn't *feel* good.
I call BS on the Mac stuff. What Mac did is no different than what he usually does to me on D1 when he's trying to get a feel for me. He's done this as both alignments to me.
re: he's done this as both alignments to you

do you feel like he's trying to vote you off or trying to get a feel for you an what does getting a feel for you entail from scum him
Moon misses my point there as well. It's not how Mac treated Moon, it's how Moon backed off of how they were reading mac and saying "oh I was just trolling".
Then there's this:
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:24 pm I don't really have anything to say about Mac at the moment. I got the reaction that I thought I was going to get, but I don't think it's anything I can read into this early. Straight up null.

I've liked my interactions with Dizzy so far in spite of the read I gave out earlier? I'd probably put them higher in my reads list than Mac atm.
If you were trying to get a reaction, and you thought you might get the reaction that you did get, null as a conclusion seems really not great.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:19 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:09 pm @hollowkatt Why is Moon slop? His buddying of me is beautiful tbh

Porscha reads like she's struggle-posting would be the best way to put it. Like nothing is seriously wrong but her posts read like they took effort to make.
Sure.

Moon... it's their mac posts and the way they interacted with you. it doesn't *feel* good.
I call BS on the Mac stuff. What Mac did is no different than what he usually does to me on D1 when he's trying to get a feel for me. He's done this as both alignments to me.

do you feel like he's trying to vote you off or trying to get a feel for you an what does getting a feel for you entail from scum him
Moon misses my point there as well. It's not how Mac treated Moon, it's how Moon backed off of how they were reading mac and saying "oh I was just trolling".
Then there's this:

If you were trying to get a reaction, and you thought you might get the reaction that you did get, null as a conclusion seems really not great.
Yeah I had both of those thoughts, didn’t say anything about them but did have them.

Actually kinda did say the first one with addressing moon’s null read on Mac to dizzy
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:17 pm Ok Moonwink

Talk to me about why Ender is towny

Talk to me about how me fucking around at start of day is meaningfully different from what Rondo did

Idk I’ll think of other things

Oh yeah

Convince me why Porscha Dizzy/you stuff should have been read as bad
Based on the limited exposure I had to Ender at the point where I made that read, I just got more of a towny vibe from them than others.

As for you, it wasn't you fucking around at SoD. I fucked around, too. Your fucking around though just felt more awkward and stilted to me.

As for the Porscha stuff, again, it came down to vibes. I was simply throwing out stuff that I thought weird and could be AI.

The first 24 hours of any game for me comes down to just vibes, because that's really all I've got at that point.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:25 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:46 am [VOTE: Moon] aubergine

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
Welp. Guess the tea leaves lied to me. :< Not feeling a Mac/Ender team right now.
:ponder:
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Sure.

Then there's this:

I didn't miss your point though. I was explaining to you WHY I was reading them null, because that was pretty much my only genuine interaction I had with them. I gave him a poke, expected a poke back, then what usually would have happened was we'd continue bantering with each other until we properly felt each other out and got an initial read on each other. That did NOT happen. So, I don't know if he's reaction testing me or if he's actually pushing me. It literally didn't go anywhere, even after I revoted him.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Moonwink Do you still stand behind your Mac vote, the null read?
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:23 pm

Sure.

Then there's this:

Yeah I had both of those thoughts, didn’t say anything about them but did have them.

Actually kinda did say the first one with addressing moon’s null read on Mac to dizzy
Again, the interaction didn't continue after he voted me back. Even after I threw another troll vote at him. I don't know why he's chosen to not interact with me. Fuck, I've been busy myself and haven't been able to post much -- he could be in a similar situation. Based off the limited interaction I had with him, he is null. I'm doubling down on it.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:31 pm @Moonwink Do you still stand behind your Mac vote, the null read?
Yes, I'm doubling down on it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:32 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:31 pm @Moonwink Do you still stand behind your Mac vote, the null read?
You said that.

I was wondering if you were ok voting him, seeing as he is a null read so not really a wolf read. Do you have any wolf reads?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@falcon45ca Will you be doing anything this game?
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:33 pm
You said that.

I was wondering if you were ok voting him, seeing as he is a null read so not really a wolf read. Do you have any wolf reads?
Yes, I am okay with voting him, because my votes right now don't even mean anything. I never lock in any of my votes THAT early. In fact, anyone who has played with me know that I'll use my votes just to mess with people up until, like, the last 30 minutes of the day. I've placed votes on people I've townread in the last 15 minutes just to see if anyone would move and why.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:35 pm
You said that.

Yes, I am okay with voting him, because my votes right now don't even mean anything. I never lock in any of my votes THAT early. In fact, anyone who has played with me know that I'll use my votes just to mess with people up until, like, the last 30 minutes of the day. I've placed votes on people I've townread in the last 15 minutes just to see if anyone would move and why.
As for wolf reads? I don't have anything outside of what I gave earlier, and those were weak reads. I guess Porscha, Dolby, and HK?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

You said that.

I get the moving your votes around stuff. But EoD is in 2,5 hours. Anyway gl gl
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:37 pm
You said that.

As for wolf reads? I don't have anything outside of what I gave earlier, and those were weak reads. I guess Porscha, Dolby, and HK?
Like, to me, the bigger things I got out of today were townreads on you and on Wilgy. I feel way more confident using my townreads to eventually PoE people than I am to actually scumhunt.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

As long as Dizzy and Wilgy do NOT get chopped, I'm happy with any chop at this point. I'll try to find more town tomorrow.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:39 pm As long as Dizzy and Wilgy do NOT get chopped, I'm happy with any chop at this point. I'll try to find more town tomorrow.
:ponder:
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

When and why did you start wolf reading hk
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

I’m channeling the spirit of Mac, it says that moon/dizzy are trying to spew dizzy town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:39 pm As long as Dizzy and Wilgy do NOT get chopped, I'm happy with any chop at this point. I'll try to find more town tomorrow.
I mean, it's me and you up for the chop, so that's lovely. Definitely you, so you won't have a chance next day.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm When and why did you start wolf reading hk
After that stuff he said about my interaction with Mac. That stuff I called BS on.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:41 pm I’m channeling the spirit of Mac, it says that moon/dizzy are trying to spew dizzy town
:clap:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:11 am

Sure.

sorry this wasn't directed at me but I dont find it very believable from moon b/c even if mac pushes moon first day every day (though his posts for the reasoning, imo, are very understandable and valid and don't feel made up), if he's being 100% serious right now then he *isn't* just pushing you to get a read on you. he already made the read (and hasn't rescinded it)
This is a town post
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

is falcon threadspewed town?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

I'm done posting. Later.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:45 pm is falcon threadspewed town?
I don't really live in threadspew town, but wouldn't surprise me.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Moonwink wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:42 pm
Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm When and why did you start wolf reading hk
After that stuff he said about my interaction with Mac. That stuff I called BS on.
How is HKs reaction meaningfully different from anything me, Porscha and HK have said about it

Actually these are all your wolf reads, so let me add DrWilgy not being happy with it to the list though he was far weaker in not liking it

There’s gotta be at least two townies feeling that? As such, how was HKs reaction in genuine and different from the townies
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Town:
Porscha
Mac

Literally it.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Mac and Falcon shouldn’t be universally townread tbh
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Porscha and Wilgy are good townreads

HK I’m liking more as of recent
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Which like tbc I was already townreading HK

Just willing to abandon my p2 reservation
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

HK please unvote me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:47 pm Mac and Falcon shouldn’t be universally townread tbh
My reasoning for town reading Mac is a bit lol, but I think it works. Like, he comes in saying he's going to stomp on wolves, comes in later just to be like "Well aaaactually, my takes are very real" and then just nothing.

I think town!Mac does that and I don't think wolf!Mac does that. I could be wrong, but I think I'm right.

It's sad though.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Tbh Dizzy I can believe it

It’s very similar to the Dolby (4) tell
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:51 pm Tbh Dizzy I can believe it

It’s very similar to the Dolby (4) tell
I mean, it's not the inactivity. It's more that the only thing he did bother to post was to be contrarian towards me, and then dip. I knew he'd be protesting once I said it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Top 3 posters have the most votes.

We love this game wowee
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:57 pm Top 3 posters have the most votes.

We love this game wowee
Four most if we count rondo as not being in a tie
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Dizzy I’m sorry if it’s a bother but could I get a very quick tier list from you
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:59 pm Dizzy I’m sorry if it’s a bother but could I get a very quick tier list from you
I tried to do it, but it doesn't really work.

Porscha and Mac are my town reads and that's it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:12 pm
Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:59 pm Dizzy I’m sorry if it’s a bother but could I get a very quick tier list from you
I tried to do it, but it doesn't really work.

Porscha and Mac are my town reads and that's it.
I could put Wilgy in my town reads as well, unless he's teamed with Rondo specifically

Return to “Previous Hustles”