Total votes: 8
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D3

Post by Arcbell »

What are your thoughts on porscha and srceenplay luffy?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Like I once made a hitman role that let players opt to sacrifice one day's vote for a kill on a target of their choice. No strings attached, and the hitman's wincon was just to make a lot of "money" (the votes).

Nobody ever hired it.

[cries]
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:42 pm Like I once made a hitman role that let players opt to sacrifice one day's vote for a kill on a target of their choice. No strings attached, and the hitman's wincon was just to make a lot of "money" (the votes).

Nobody ever hired it.

[cries]
Weird, that sounds like a no brainder
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:41 pm What are your thoughts on porscha and srceenplay luffy?
Porscha isn't trying super hard but seems honest. But the amount of effort is low so it's not all very hard to fake. The low volume is NAI, but I need more. Would kill after screen.

Screen is whatever, I don't think suspecting him day 1 like some did made sense, he's just fluffling, occasionally saying logical things and being apathetical. He could be town. He probably is. He's not doing much to avoid the top of the PoE though.

So one gives some town feeling and the other gives nothing and is like =rand. I vote =rand.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:42 pm Like I once made a hitman role that let players opt to sacrifice one day's vote for a kill on a target of their choice. No strings attached, and the hitman's wincon was just to make a lot of "money" (the votes).

Nobody ever hired it.

[cries]
Weird, that sounds like a no brainder
Except it's closed setup and everyone is mentally scarred by the horror parade of 3Ps I just described.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I need to host an NF style game in here some time.

Ive hosted a few cool games but Ive never gone full NF style. I think I'm afraid syndicate people will think it's too crazy since they are more down to earth.

I should just do it though. They can probably handle it.

But I need to time it with vacation time. And get a co-host. Or both.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:40 pm @lag

What reads? I made a big post on day 3 where I explained all. Its barely changed since then. Are there any you want elaboration on? (Please don't say all, I'm on phone and tired)

The site's name is FanVerse, formely named Naruto Forums.
I just realized I asked people to talk to me then told Lag I don't have anything to say lol sorry for that Lag will try to be less grumpy.

But like I really don't have much to add. I'm not a great scumhunter, and whenever I do succeed at scumhunting I mostly use my gut.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Nobody ever hired it.

[cries]
A third party role like that on my homesite would definitely get used plenty.

As you mentioned it's probably because people have gotten screwed over by third parties whose mechanics aren't what they seem and so they don't even trust the host when they host describes to them how a 3p's mechanic would work.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:50 pm I need to host an NF style game in here some time.

Ive hosted a few cool games but Ive never gone full NF style. I think I'm afraid syndicate people will think it's too crazy since they are more down to earth.

I should just do it though. They can probably handle it.

But I need to time it with vacation time. And get a co-host. Or both.
Do it, I'll join.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I hosted a few experimental games on my home site called Circle of Trust mafia

Instead of voting people out, you'd vote people you thought were town into the circle. Town needed 6 to win and mafia needed to overwhelm the votes or get 2 of theirs into the circle. The first time you circle a mafia it unleashes a very powerful mafia-sided effect specific to the mafia player who was mis-circled in order to balance it. There were 2 circle votes per night phase.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

People liked the format, it was just hard to balance
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If you guys want the real deal, join this year's Favorites.

It's our most prized tradition. Our Role Madness Superbowl. Half the monster indies I mentioned before come from some version of favorites. I made the zombie cult when I co-hosted the 2015 edition.

It's a game where you submit two characters and one will become a role to be given to a random player. Kinda like Mac's U-Pick, but more role madness. Dunya once said roles there look like newspapers. She wasn't wrong.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/favorites-22.1254213/

(It is a 24/24 game with 50-70 players though)
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

falcon iso clears arcbell mizy ddl mac and me

ill read HK next
(in like a hour or so,)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(also its an anime site with lax rules and some toxic players so if you are too sensitive that might be a bad idea. Still, that game is fun as fuck)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:18 pm falcon iso clears arcbell mizy ddl mac and me

ill read HK next
(in like a hour or so,)
If you think falcon iso clears you this is probably a GREAT timing to say how.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sorry for flooding the topic with talk of other games but I dare you all to say this isn't better than the coin talk.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:11 pm If you guys want the real deal, join this year's Favorites.

It's our most prized tradition. Our Role Madness Superbowl. Half the monster indies I mentioned before come from some version of favorites. I made the zombie cult when I co-hosted the 2015 edition.

It's a game where you submit two characters and one will become a role to be given to a random player. Kinda like Mac's U-Pick, but more role madness. Dunya once said roles there look like newspapers. She wasn't wrong.

I'll join if you remind me closer to the start date July is too far for me to be making a commitment
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:19 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:18 pm falcon iso clears arcbell mizy ddl mac and me

ill read HK next
(in like a hour or so,)
If you think falcon iso clears you this is probably a GREAT timing to say how.
Assuming not trying to buss partner. If there was bussing I would assume it was later after him getting lynched looked more likely and that would implyDDL
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:21 pm Sorry for flooding the topic with talk of other games but I dare you all to say this isn't better than the coin talk.
Cryptocurrency is the future
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:21 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:11 pm If you guys want the real deal, join this year's Favorites.

I'll join if you remind me closer to the start date July is too far for me to be making a commitment
I asked the host and he told me you have until June 7th to sign up, with your two character submissions.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

I am 6 pages behind catching up but see I am wagon option and you guys are being MADLY obtuse to think I would be mafia
I didn't touch falcon vote day 1
day 2 I called out HK's ISO and nobody thought anything of it but I thought it was lackluster
then when we wagon HK yesterday I STARTED THE WAGON by voting him b/c mac said anything but macs says we put down HK and suddenly everybody is on board
as mafia I don't touch falcon vote AND I start bus on HK over my bottom read of mizery (mizery comments on this and doesnt like it but nobody remembers my vote on HK despite this)

ok don't know why i'm actually being voted so maybe will be able to have specific rebuttal later but just popping this in please check my not super long ISO to see that i'm not mafia
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

all mac did was ride my coat tails for the HK read yesterday
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by srceenplay »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:56 pmWhat changer your view of DDL?

Do you have an overall world view of the game right now?
I was trying to be spicy. it didn't work.
What does that mean?

What did you have in mind?
I mean I didn't really wolf read DDL at all but wanted to do something flashy to either get engagement or drive discussion but neither of those things happened.
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:52 pmI think DDL is cleared. Not only were they on falcon but falcon died on them. I don't see that as being paired.
I didn't read a lot of D1 and ended up just sheeping my top town reads (dizzy/seanzie) for the chop.
What changer your view of DDL?

Do you have an overall world view of the game right now?
I was trying to be spicy. it didn't work.

[VOTE: nuthin] aubergine
my overall world view is this:

also in the spoiler before anyone else says it
all I have are townies:

you
mac
lag
jack
ddl
arc
srceen

leaves
mizery
naa
porscha

and I don't know which of those I want to vote for
HK called just about everyone one they talked about as town. D1 they voted Falcon but didn't have a reason to.
They then vote jack and ddl without reason. Said ddl vote was just trying to be spicey.
They where also trying to question and agree to supporting a Mizery vote. I'm going to assume it was to have others follow through without them having to.

So their ISO leaves me with Jack Prscha and DDL. with DDL being the common between Jack and HK.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

After that I think I want to change my vote to DDL. Not leaving atm for self preservation.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:46 pm The next game I host will have a "anyone who uses the term game throwing will be modkilled on the spot". Such an angle-shooty, disgusting phrase.
Plus, the venn diagram of actual game throwing and people accused of game throwing looks like

O O
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:07 pm I am 6 pages behind catching up but see I am wagon option and you guys are being MADLY obtuse to think I would be mafia
day 2 I called out HK's ISO and nobody thought anything of it but I thought it was lackluster
then when we wagon HK yesterday I STARTED THE WAGON by voting him b/c mac said anything but macs says we put down HK and suddenly everybody is on board
as mafia I don't touch falcon vote AND I start bus on HK over my bottom read of mizery (mizery comments on this and doesnt like it but nobody remembers my vote on HK despite this)

ok don't know why i'm actually being voted so maybe will be able to have specific rebuttal later but just popping this in please check my not super long ISO to see that i'm not mafia
Does anyone buy this dumb tell? (no offense Porscha) I kind of do
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lag wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:07 pm I am 6 pages behind catching up but see I am wagon option and you guys are being MADLY obtuse to think I would be mafia

is this a dumbtell b/c i'm not caught up so what I said sounds dumb?
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:44 pm

Do you think mafia would choose to bus HK?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:49 pm I also noticed HK didn't mention Porscha once in his iso. Not drawing any conclusion based on that, but it's a thing.
yeah but I mentioned HK multiple times and called it out before anyone else
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lag wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:49 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:44 pm

Do you think mafia would choose to bus HK?
maybe as a later vote but I dont think they'd start it. he wasn't a top scum read when I chose to park my vote on him
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:49 pm I also noticed HK didn't mention Porscha once in his iso. Not drawing any conclusion based on that, but it's a thing.
yeah but I mentioned HK multiple times and called it out before anyone else
How do you think a wolf would go about bussing HK?
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D4

Post by Porscha »

later vote here unless whawt happened in the 6 pages I missed would invalidate that
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Mafia didn't know who Glomgold is, so it wasn't possible for them to bus and people voting HK or starting a wagon on him is largely NAI. You seem unaware to this fact to the point that you're indignant over being voted when you view yourself as having started the wagon, but a mafia would know that they don't know who their other teammate is, so you not knowing that is a potentially just a derp-clear
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Someone that knows Porscha's meta/background better than myself should probably weigh in on if that kind of derp clear is applicable to her. But my gut is saying it's genuine
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lag wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:56 pm Mafia didn't know who Glomgold is, so it wasn't possible for them to bus and people voting HK or starting a wagon on him is largely NAI. You seem unaware to this fact to the point that you're indignant over being voted when you view yourself as having started the wagon, but a mafia would know that they don't know who their other teammate is, so you not knowing that is a potentially just a derp-clear
[VOTE: srceenplay] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:50 pm anyway HK's day 1 consists of being sick and asking 3 times why vote falcon then just ends up voting falcon and then TR's :
dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie

seanzie asks HK why he tr's him and HK provides a couple posts of seanzie engaging mostly with rondo
> early day 2 post from me leaving HK's ISO out to dry b/c I thought it was weak and others would notice as well, but was pretty much left alone
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:08 pm townies:

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

is that enough? I feel like that's enough

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
do something townie
it isnt enough since you forgot me :)
>is HK intentionally setting me up to get voted off later in the game since he avoids me like the plague? (i feel he probs literally just forgot I existed tbf BUT MAYBE NOT?)
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:19 pm
Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm
I think Jack's wagon on Porscha is actually >rand town indicative. It strikes me less as an "I might die today and need an opportunistic out that won't get me much backlash for mis-chopping" and more as a "this slot is never going to do anything AI, and we have no good reads today, so might as well"

Mac is trending down for me, he was pushing hard for me + Jack who are both players that are likely to be do AI things once we're invested in the game. That alone might be a pro-town move in order to get us to actually engage, but him living another night combined with the potential for feeling out a mischop on a player he knows would thunderdome him when it comes to LYLO because Mac shouldn't still be alive in LYLO - just trending down. Mac's still a town read, but if both me and Mac are still alive the day before LYLO, I will be thunderdoming him. But that won't be until Day 5 at the soonest.

Mizery is still being inexplicably townread. I intend to figure out Mizery today, I have a very good record of accurately reading her.

HK is also being inexplicably townread by people. I think HK has pretty decent wolf equity.
agree taht's how jack's read of me came off

I agree thunderdome move will be necessary if at that point

pls do read mizery idk what to think of that slot, I actually kinda sus of it but don't feel like I have a good reason to sr or tr

I agree HK has possible wolf equity and that was why I went their ISO day 1 cuz it didn't read particularly TR to me but I didn't go out of my way to point that out. I kind of just assumed others would see what I saw
>agreed right off the bat with lag that HK had scum equity
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:51 pm here's where I'm currently at for townies:

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
I wondered when you were going to ask that question.

I like these posts. comments within the spoiler
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:38 am [VOTE: seanzie ] aubergine
If it helps, I was going to respond to your post with an Abbott and Costello joke, but for the life of me I couldn't get the wording to work out so I gave up.

I get you being mad about the cold-shoulder though, very natural response.
While fluffy this post makes me feel like you are legitimately engaging with Rondo, not preconceived notions being applied, not posting with an agenda. You seem like you want to legitimately want to solve Rondos alignment.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06 am 10 minutes go by and Seanzie is just watching not responding to getting caught
You know I've decided to disengage with you because nothing was coming of our conversation, right?
along the same lines as the first post I town read this one because it's a soft disengage. You're not trying to ghost Rondo, you're not ignoring him, you're saying "Hey, we aren't seeing eye to eye and whether or not that's on me or on you this conversation isn't productive". It's been my experience that town wants to be productive, wolves don't care as much.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 am Dyslexicon is probably town for how much they're getting their hands dirty in the scumhunting process. Mafia have henchpeople for that.
@Seanzie ..must ...warn ...the others

I'm off btw. Please make everyone who isn't here magically appear.
Nah, you feel fine thus far.

You'll be the first to know if my mind changes about that.
Another post you could have not made and nobody would be the wiser.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 am

@Seanzie ..must ...warn ...the others

I'm off btw. Please make everyone who isn't here magically appear.
Nah, you feel fine thus far.

You'll be the first to know if my mind changes about that.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't remember the last time I didn't bother you. Would be really cool if you're town. Also because you're good at it.
I'm actually exhorbantly bad at this game, and have one tool in my tool box (to bark like a mad dog at everything and let other people judge how they react) and am trying to move away from that style of play.

Either way, I sometimes feel fine about you, I just don't usually voice it unless you're getting run up, and you never get run up, so meh.
I like the honesty here. You do have a "meta" of "push someone really hard and shout at the thread hey this is sus" but that style can lead to feels bads, again I town read this because a wolf doesn't necessarily need to make this post, but a townie trying to be genuine feels it's useful.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

someone needs to help me because i can't explain why it feels like i have tmi and can't comprehend a single thing anyone is saying
I mean I am leaning towards falcon as well, there are too many people pushing him for all of them to be wolves. I feel like a lot of the arguments put forward are cogent. However I dont want to hammer so I am sheeping Dragon for now
Falcon is at E-3. While I agree we shouldn't immediately hammer him and instead use the time we have today, I'm not sure how you feel the fear of Falcon being hammered due to your vote is so great to voice such a read but then pivot like this.
I dig the nuance here. Not wanting an early hammer but also calling Rondo out on the pivot again says to me you want to understand and solve Rondo. This reads less like wolf?Seanzie thinking this is a push moment and more like town?Seanzie thinking this is an engagement/solution moment.

Now watch you push Rondo super hard and I have to eat crow or something.
If I preflip Falcon mafia, then Rondo would be the immediate name on my mind. Yours would probably come to mind pretty quick as well.

However, I don't really like doing pre-flip associatives, so I will leave this at that. But yeah, you aren't far off from eating crow.
anyway before looking like the actual dumbest person on this planet I came here to point this out cuz is it possible HK removes seanzie after seanzie makes this scrum read on him despite HK town reading seanzie
>HK says he has seanzie town read but then seanzie responds by telling HK he still has HK listed as strong scum read who should be on the chopping block, good reason for seanzie to die by HK's hands
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:43 am uuummm it is quite late at night for me here and I doubt that I will be awake for EOD. however I want to use my vote. this vote is rudimentary b/c my brain hardly exists and can't make any good reads but I've just not loved HK all game which is coincidentally how I have felt about HK in, I think, every game I've played with them which I do believe they have been exclusively evil or 3p

so that's my reasoning

if I get back to this before EOD i'll evaluate thread state but I doubt I will be able to catch up AND make an informed vote, if I even make it at all (dont count on it)
I went with HK over the like last bottom 2 of my read list b/c HK played just as scummy as he did in all the other games I played with them in which they were 3p or wolf
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lag is also obvious town at this point imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lag wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:56 pm Mafia didn't know who Glomgold is, so it wasn't possible for them to bus and people voting HK or starting a wagon on him is largely NAI. You seem unaware to this fact to the point that you're indignant over being voted when you view yourself as having started the wagon, but a mafia would know that they don't know who their other teammate is, so you not knowing that is a potentially just a derp-clear
oh lol I see. what does NAI mean
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah lag has been town
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

I think that's hammer
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thread locked, no posting
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

srceenplay ( 5 ): Lag, Dragon D. Luffy, Jackofhearts2005, Mizery, Arcbell
Porscha ( 1 ): srceenplay
Not Voting ( 3 ): dyslexicon, macdougall, porscha
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

@srceenplay has flipped Town, dewey duck.

@ Arcbell
@ Dragon D. Luffy
@ Dyslexicon
@ Jackofhearts2005
@ Lag
@ MacDougall
@ Mizery
@ NotAnAxehole
@ Porscha

Day 5 starts April 19, 7pm edt.

Note that im shortening night for a more reasonable eod time.

In the night...nobody died!

Hammer is 5, eod is April 20, 7pm edt

@ Arcbell
@ Dragon D. Luffy
@ Dyslexicon
@ Jackofhearts2005
@ Lag
@ MacDougall
@ Mizery
@ Porscha
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine

It's mylo we sleep until mac has coin
Arcbell
The Mark

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D5

Post by Arcbell »

to the mafia: please no kill until mac has coin then kill mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

Why would you waste a shot on me you scumbag lol.

I did get the coin though. So time for Arcbell to die now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If mafia holters a kill just to help mac they are stupid and deserve to lose.

Abd if we do the same, we are stupid and deserve to lose.

Play to your wincon, not Mac's.

That said, we probably need to sleep once, sooner or later, since even numbers make it more difficult to find mafia. Then again, since there is one confirmed player, it probably doesn't matter either way.

Return to “Previous Heists”