Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm [b]i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking[/b], which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

tldr i feel fine with my current vote
This post still sticks out to me.

After Wilgy flips, MissC really steps up her game.

That's a key bit here. It's not just one, or two, or three...but a lot of posts that Wilgy makes.

MissC then quotes just the 1 post of Wilgy re: Pors that's prior to this post that lines up with her thinking.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 3]

Post by falcon45ca »

"Had similar progression on CR as me" is another towny thing that Wilgy did that lined up w/ MissC's thinking. I'll be looking at that now, how does MissC feel Wilgy progressed on CR?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 am @CRichard how i think wilgy treated your slot:

this post:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm sig is a fucking insane kill here. i'm not voting gavial or mac today because i'm not knocking out the most active players on d1 of a mountainous game. CR almost qualifies for this even though i scumlean him because he is participating in the thread and is helpful for us if town, but i'm still fine killing him today.

killing sig makes no god damn sense. cool, 20% chance we hit a wolf with a completely blind shot. if we hit a town we literally gain the least information possible and we just lose a kill for no reason. it's a complete unforced error. killing sig is a completely -ev play
I see... Well CR pinged me earlier. I'll entertain that.

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
is not a partnery post imo, because he's being tentative and trying to make it clear he's following my vote. that doesn't quite give him full credit for voting his partner, and it helps him set up blaming me should you flip town later. i think that's the best looking post for you.

he then interacts with you a lot in very soft ways. he reverses his scumread and reads you like a town. sometimes he quotes a post of yours and just kind of points out you made a good read, which is kind of propping you up a bit. which can kinda be read as either pockety or partnery

i think i lean more towards the posts being non-partnered than partnered. but if i look past the one post i like i CAN see the rest coming from a parter
Wait, but I thought Wilgy had the progression on CR that you liked, now you say Wilgy is following you?

The 2nd bit...do you feel having soft interactions is a positive way to progress on a player? I bet you don't, cuz I think you just said the same thing about me in a negative context
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:11 am alright falcon's game first.

falcon starts off the game making some pretty bad posts. like his early d1 was not good.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:48 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:41 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
Their arguing earlier felt too hostile for those two to both be bad guys.
Yeah it's hardly revolutionary, yet it's there.
Arguing wasn’t that hostile?
It was just me telling Mac their can only be room for the one of us and so I voted him.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:50 am Howdy! I'm town 'errybody

CR, Gav giving me wolf vibes
I can understand CRichard due to the above post, what exactly makes me give off wolf vibes?
Also, what’s your opinion on Mac? Do you share no opinion on him? Do you town lean him?
Why are you so concerned about mac?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:13 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:35 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
It was just me telling Mac their can only be room for the one of us and so I voted him.

I can understand CRichard due to the above post, what exactly makes me give off wolf vibes?
Also, what’s your opinion on Mac? Do you share no opinion on him? Do you town lean him?
Because we both are loud and if he’s wolf that’s not good.
Interesting

[VOTE: Gav] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:31 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm I feel like if you genuinely got wolf vibes from me you’d be voting me.

Or CRichard since you also stated you got wolf vibes from him as well.
This implies my wolf vibes aren't genuine.

Which would mean I'm a wolf.

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm I feel like if you genuinely got wolf vibes from me you’d be voting me.

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
Not directly calling you scum, I’m just saying generally when you say someone gives off wolf vibes it usually warrants a vote or at least some kind of pressure/discussion.
You didn’t do that so I wanted to pressure you to do that so we can advance threadstate.
I’m not too certain if your scum or not but I don’t want Wolf!Mac to lead the Thread so I either need to figure out his alignment and if I can’t or determine his alignment is wolf, I vote to eliminate him.

Interesting

About time you voted.
Although I can’t tell if your voting me due to me pressuring you or not.

Question Falcon, What about CRichard in your own words don’t you like and what gives you wolf vibes about them?
Awkward, forced entrance from CR

You're a bit hedgey on my slot I see.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not elaborating my read on CR. It is what it is.

I find it interesting Gav seems to be assuming CR is town. I'm really only seeing Gav push Mac, who he started pushing right out the gate.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:33 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not elaborating my read on CR. It is what it is.

I find it interesting Gav seems to be assuming CR is town. I'm really only seeing Gav push Mac, who he started pushing right out the gate.
When did I ever say I TR CR? Lmao.
Well, you're scum reading Mac, and watching his read progression on CR. You're asking me to detail my read in CR...all the while not pushing a read of your own.

You push your scum reads, hard, every game. If you're not pushing CR, and you're not, it's fair to assume you're not SR him.

So what is your take?
Null.
When was the last time you had a one word post?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Well, you're scum reading Mac, and watching his read progression on CR. You're asking me to detail my read in CR...all the while not pushing a read of your own.

You push your scum reads, hard, every game. If you're not pushing CR, and you're not, it's fair to assume you're not SR him.

So what is your take?
Null.
I don’t know, is their a problem with it?
No, but it's abnormal for you
like this is just a bad push and they're not very good interactions. i didn't like it at the time, though Lime Coke said falcon is kind of just a naturally scummy player.

he then interacts with you a lot in very soft ways. he reverses his scumread and reads you like a town. sometimes he quotes a post of yours and just kind of points out you made a good read, which is kind of propping you up a bit. which can kinda be read as either pockety or partnery

i think i lean more towards the posts being non-partnered than partnered. but if i look past the one post i like i CAN see the rest coming from a parter
Why is this the same as your other post re: CR & Wilgy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Would anyone here categorize the way I interact w/ anyone, let alone Gav, as "a lot in very soft ways"?
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:54 am Would anyone here categorize the way I interact w/ anyone, let alone Gav, as "a lot in very soft ways"?
A lot in very soft ways is basically saying you aren’t providing much content towards them but you are speaking allot with them or about them kinda thing.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Correct me if I'm wrong @Miss Carousel
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:09 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:54 am Would anyone here categorize the way I interact w/ anyone, let alone Gav, as "a lot in very soft ways"?
A lot in very soft ways is basically saying you aren’t providing much content towards them but you are speaking allot with them or about them kinda thing.
OK, but even so...MissC says the exact same thing about Wilgy & CR and she liked Wilgy's progression on CR.

Has MissC expressed towards any other player's possible lynch the same level of concern for them flipping town, and it hurting town, to lose that player the way she did with Wilgy?

Wilgy, who was a wagon D1 and getting called out scum by several players she was townreading?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Oh yeah, I’m aware she’s being a bit hypocritical here lol.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:24 am oh also i HATE "i wouldn't have made this nk lol" posts, they're always bad, and they're always just people jerking themselves off because we all already know night kills are wifom so there's no point in trying to defend yourself based on them

but the consensus poe yesterday was a mix of me/falcon/MQ and my biggest push was MQ (i think i was even voting them over my cw when i was the top wagon) and killing them in the night would be braindead stupid

i don't expect anyone to give me town points for that because night kill analysis this late in a game is generally stupid but i do just feel the need to say it
Did we just find out why MightyQ died?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Consensus POE yesterday was MightyQ, myself & Pao.

I don't recall a lot of push on MissC? Or am I misrembering?

I feel Pao & I were the top wagons for like 80% or more of the RD
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon your posts on me are so fucking disingenuous they're fine if you're wolf but if you're a town you need think about how mad you were about tunneling yesterday and how you're stuck in a completely self-sustaining tunnel where pushing me is more important than actually analyzing me
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

I've read it like 3 times.

Are we just saying that Mac is town here?
MissC is framing this post as Wilgy disliking Porscha here. In fact, she states it twice.

This post doesn't look like Wilgy dislikes Pors IMO, if anything it looks as tho Wilgy is confused by Pors posts.

Wilgy later does bring this post up again as part of his Pors push, at the time of the original post tho I don't think it looks like Wilgy is scumreading Pors, rather that he's confused by her posts.
so the post where he quotes the same series of posts i didn't like and clearly doesn't like them isn't actually our thoughts lining up because uuuuuuh you said so and there can't be any contrary evidence to me being a wolf, no not one bit.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:43 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm [b]i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking[/b], which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

This post still sticks out to me.

After Wilgy flips, MissC really steps up her game.

That's a key bit here. It's not just one, or two, or three...but a lot of posts that Wilgy makes.

MissC then quotes just the 1 post of Wilgy re: Pors that's prior to this post that lines up with her thinking.
i said several posts wilgy made, which i have talked about for the last two days every single time i've been prompted over it again and again. one of those posts being a post where our porscha reads line up. and you're sitting here like "hmmmm but there was only ONE post about porscha" because you're willfully interpreting everything i say incorrectly because you want to push me

it's so fucking disingenuous
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:59 pm falcon your posts on me are so fucking disingenuous they're fine if you're wolf but if you're a town you need think about how mad you were about tunneling yesterday and how you're stuck in a completely self-sustaining tunnel where pushing me is more important than actually analyzing me
I feel I have been analyzing you, and not just blindly tunneling. If you feel otherwise, that's fine. I'll give you some space to hunt
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:49 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 am @CRichard how i think wilgy treated your slot:

this post:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm sig is a fucking insane kill here. i'm not voting gavial or mac today because i'm not knocking out the most active players on d1 of a mountainous game. CR almost qualifies for this even though i scumlean him because he is participating in the thread and is helpful for us if town, but i'm still fine killing him today.

killing sig makes no god damn sense. cool, 20% chance we hit a wolf with a completely blind shot. if we hit a town we literally gain the least information possible and we just lose a kill for no reason. it's a complete unforced error. killing sig is a completely -ev play
I see... Well CR pinged me earlier. I'll entertain that.

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
is not a partnery post imo, because he's being tentative and trying to make it clear he's following my vote. that doesn't quite give him full credit for voting his partner, and it helps him set up blaming me should you flip town later. i think that's the best looking post for you.

Wait, but I thought Wilgy had the progression on CR that you liked, now you say Wilgy is following you?

The 2nd bit...do you feel having soft interactions is a positive way to progress on a player? I bet you don't, cuz I think you just said the same thing about me in a negative context
first bold: he follows my vote d1 because he's scumreading CR, which is the same thing i'm thinking! :) then the next day he townreads CR after having scumread him, which was the same thing i was thinking! :) that sounds like the same progression! :)

second bold: i'm saying it as more of a negative thing in the post you're quoting. like. just read the fucking post. i said that there were lots of soft interactions from wilgy to CR which may be partnery. you're not reading the posts you're pushing
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:51 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:11 am alright falcon's game first.

falcon starts off the game making some pretty bad posts. like his early d1 was not good.

Interesting

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm

But no vote from Gav.

So there's that
Not directly calling you scum, I’m just saying generally when you say someone gives off wolf vibes it usually warrants a vote or at least some kind of pressure/discussion.
You didn’t do that so I wanted to pressure you to do that so we can advance threadstate.
I’m not too certain if your scum or not but I don’t want Wolf!Mac to lead the Thread so I either need to figure out his alignment and if I can’t or determine his alignment is wolf, I vote to eliminate him.

Interesting

About time you voted.
Although I can’t tell if your voting me due to me pressuring you or not.

Question Falcon, What about CRichard in your own words don’t you like and what gives you wolf vibes about them?
Awkward, forced entrance from CR

You're a bit hedgey on my slot I see.

So what is your take?
Null.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

So what is your take?
Null.
I don’t know, is their a problem with it?
No, but it's abnormal for you
like this is just a bad push and they're not very good interactions. i didn't like it at the time, though Lime Coke said falcon is kind of just a naturally scummy player.

Why is this the same as your other post re: CR & Wilgy?
i'm not mad at you because obviously it's my fault but i accidentally was working on two posts and typed two paragraphs meant for CR in a post i had started writing about you and didn't proofread

(i said this immediately after that post)
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

like falcon you can understand my frustration with your push when i accidentally post something that doesn't make sense because i wasn't proofreading, IMMEDIATELY quote it and say "oops that was a mistake" and then you just quote the original post to push on me like "hey this post doesn't make sense" because you're skipping over everything that doesn't confirm your push
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:09 am
this isn't even something that i ever intended to say about falcon and it's not a read i have expressed on falcon. see above posts
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:10 pm like falcon you can understand my frustration with your push when i accidentally post something that doesn't make sense because i wasn't proofreading, IMMEDIATELY quote it and say "oops that was a mistake" and then you just quote the original post to push on me like "hey this post doesn't make sense" because you're skipping over everything that doesn't confirm your push
I'm fine w/ frustration, doesn't bother me really.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Falcon making the big brain play paranoia alert.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Falcon I swear if your wolf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:15 pm Falcon I swear if your wolf.
Fear not, I am town.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon's d1 progression on wilgy:

calls wilgy sus but votes gav as policy
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 am [VOTE: Gav] aubergine

I don't care if he's Maf or not, he's actually more in his town range.

If he's left alive, he'll cause more harm than good.

Wilgy lookin very sus rn
"why did you vote sig?"
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:39 pm Alrighty, caught up.

Sig vote at last second was absolutely disgusting and Gav has been TMI'ing me for the past 9 pages.

Mac's read is bad but I'm not sure if it's coming from a wolf mindset.

Town:
MC
LC
Falcon

PoE:
Porscha
Pao
MightyQ
Gav/Mac
This list lines up with my own pretty closely.

Why did you vote Sig?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:51 pm Save myself out of a tie.
Fair.

Gav, MightyQ, Pao is a good POE for this RD
is satisfied with "self pres" and now townreads wilgy.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon d2 puts wilgy in town, then later flips and votes him, pushing him lightly, then switches to pao and pushes pao pretty hard (i don't wanna quote stuff because it's a lot of posts but it's just d2 in falcon's ISO if you want it)
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon on me d2:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:10 pm OK.

MissC and Pao are very good partner equity.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:10 pm OK.

MissC and Pao are very good partner equity.
yeh I agree
I figure MissC
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:18 pm If it's not MissC Pao, then we're in deep wolf territory and NKs will be a huge factor.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 pm Yeah, I'm of the mind it's MissC as well
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
i find that he says a lot of things that line up well with my thinking so i would like to keep him around if town
Can you be more specific? Do you have 3 examples of insights Wilgy has had that line up w/ your thinking?
i can but i’m on mobile so it’ll have to wait
Extra curious what you have to say now
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:56 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
i find that he says a lot of things that line up well with my thinking so i would like to keep him around if town
Can you be more specific? Do you have 3 examples of insights Wilgy has had that line up w/ your thinking?
i can but i’m on mobile so it’ll have to wait
Are you able to give us those 3 examples of Wilgy insights that lined up w/ your thinking?
pushes me (for the same reasons as today mind you)
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:11 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:49 am honestly falcon today just feels like bleeding heart town. i know if he's scum in this position he needs to try to be as towny as he possibly can to try and pull this out so i may just be giving him an incorrect townread based on that effort but i'm just not voting him today. there's absolutely no way he deserves to die before pao or mightyQ. if i get to a f3 with falcon i'll cross that bridge then
Pocket accepted.

Given some other reads on my slot, I think if MissC were scum it would be easy to start pressuring me at this point.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:57 am
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:29 am So MissC, I'm sure there's a wolf in you/Paopan.
If you're the villager, you're going to have to help me see the light so we can end this game preferably today.
I feel MissC is town here.
flips on me after i make it clear i don't want to vote him. pushes pao instead

then jumps into today immediately pushing me again for the same posts, now 100% dead set on me and not evaluating anyone else. as if yesterday i stopped being the best target when i was defending him and then became the easiest kill again today with pao gone
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i still don't know why falcon makes the night kill and that's my biggest reservation with killing him today, but i also don't like nk's stopping me from doing something lol.

yesterday i townread him mostly for AtE in interactions with gav, he was getting angry and frustrated with the way gav was pushing him in a way that i thought wasn't faked.

without pao and MightyQ though, AtE is not enough to keep falcon out of my PoE when i don't think the rest of his game is as towny as everyone else's.

i'm still not dead set on him though. i really just don't think i'm going to have a strong scumread today. i think CR's posting this day phase has been uuuuuuh not very good. and i can see porscha having made the nk. so i'll look at both of them before eod
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:05 pm Not to victim blame, yet they were insanely wolfy.
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:06 pm My good why did he have to be so wolfy?
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:04 pm So we gonna continue to throw or we gonna vote Falcon?
I'll accept responsibility for this, their vote history was too atrocious to see past in my moment of weakness.
don't really like the way CR kind of absolves himself of the pao ML, like "oh noooo they were just so wolfy we had to kill them :(" like, i obviously can understand the thoughts coming from a town. i more or less agree that i don't think i would ever let pao live this entire game, but i don't like spending several posts kind of pushing blame for the kill onto paopan and off of the people who voted for them. (i know CR says "I'll accept responsibility" in a quoted post but he immediately blames vote logic for it in the same sentence)
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:03 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:05 pm Not to victim blame, yet they were insanely wolfy.
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:06 pm My good why did he have to be so wolfy?
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:04 pm So we gonna continue to throw or we gonna vote Falcon?
I'll accept responsibility for this, their vote history was too atrocious to see past in my moment of weakness.
don't really like the way CR kind of absolves himself of the pao ML, like "oh noooo they were just so wolfy we had to kill them :(" like, i obviously can understand the thoughts coming from a town. i more or less agree that i don't think i would ever let pao live this entire game, but i don't like spending several posts kind of pushing blame for the kill onto paopan and off of the people who voted for them. (i know CR says "I'll accept responsibility" in a quoted post but he immediately blames vote logic for it in the same sentence)
Except I wasn't saying I had no part in the Pao ML. It's more that I stand by that they were insanely wolfy from their voting history.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 pm BTW I was the counter wagon to Wilgy, so unless you think it was w/w wagons D1 then I'm cleared from being Wilgy's partner.
i still think the logic of this post is extremely bad. there's absolutely nothing that says two wolves can't be in 3 wagons on d1. especially when a town wagon of the 3 got pushed over by a wolf switching their vote. like it smells vaguely of CR seeing people clear porscha for being the cw on d2 and being like "ah, i also was wagoned at the same time as wilgy at one point :)" when it's a very different situation
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:04 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:03 pm
Except I wasn't saying I had no part in the Pao ML. It's more that I stand by that they were insanely wolfy from their voting history.
i'm saying that your posts are absolving the voters of having had the choice. i more or less AGREE that pao should have been killed, i voted and pushed them. but i don't like immediately after the kill just like, absolving the voters of having had a choice in the matter.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:06 pm
CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 pm BTW I was the counter wagon to Wilgy, so unless you think it was w/w wagons D1 then I'm cleared from being Wilgy's partner.
i still think the logic of this post is extremely bad. there's absolutely nothing that says two wolves can't be in 3 wagons on d1. especially when a town wagon of the 3 got pushed over by a wolf switching their vote. like it smells vaguely of CR seeing people clear porscha for being the cw on d2 and being like "ah, i also was wagoned at the same time as wilgy at one point :)" when it's a very different situation
You realise Gav was also bringing up that I was the CW to Wilgy at one point right?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:08 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:06 pm
You realise Gav was also bringing up that I was the CW to Wilgy at one point right?
i think the way gav has looked at vote logic in this game has generally been questionable and i don't really agree with his assessment
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:15 pm Falcon making the big brain play paranoia alert.
Please I hope that we can end this game now.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:04 am Right so Gav, myself and Porscha were the voters who ensure that Wilgy died and flipped mafia, if we don't end the game after flipping MissC or Falcon then I would think there's a possible deep wolf in Gav/Porscha, yet that's a bridge I hope to never need cross.
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 am Which means that barring deep wolves, we have a PoE of MissC and Falcon and flipping these two should end the game.
i don't know if like, literally not having even counted how many MLs we have is a good look. like as town you never ask yourself "how many kills do we have before the game ends?" while you're evaluating?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:15 pm Falcon making the big brain play paranoia alert.
you're voting me not falcon lmao
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:10 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 pm
you're voting me not falcon lmao
That's a choice I have to make and it would be nice to time travel, vote Falcon at EoD and reevaluate from there.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:04 am Right so Gav, myself and Porscha were the voters who ensure that Wilgy died and flipped mafia, if we don't end the game after flipping MissC or Falcon then I would think there's a possible deep wolf in Gav/Porscha, yet that's a bridge I hope to never need cross.
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 am Which means that barring deep wolves, we have a PoE of MissC and Falcon and flipping these two should end the game.
i don't know if like, literally not having even counted how many MLs we have is a good look. like as town you never ask yourself "how many kills do we have before the game ends?" while you're evaluating?
Why wouldn't it make sense for town to count how many eliminations are left?
Your logic in trying to paint me as mafia from that is reachy.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:12 pm
Why wouldn't it make sense for town to count how many eliminations are left?
Your logic in trying to paint me as mafia from that is reachy.
please just like. read my posts slower or something you have misread so many things i've said today. i'm saying that it's a bad look because you're evaluating a third possible kill when we don't have one. that if you had counted how many kills we had at all you'd know you don't get to evaluate people after you vote off me and falcon
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Ok which posts of yours have I misread? Unless I need glasses, I read them for what they were.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CR's progression on falcon and me today:

starts the day with falcon/me PoE, has a brief moment of considering deeper wolves because of the nk, but settles back into that. (there are a bunch of posts where he says this stuff i don't feel the need to quote them)
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:44 am @Gavial @Porscha @CRichard I'd like you 3 to go over what I've posted and see what you think
Ok I'll go through it once I'm not occupied by real life too much.
starts evaluating the falcon case on me, and before ever mentioning or quoting anything from those posts:
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 pm Ngl Falcon might be town after all and I'm inclined to trust Mac's legacy that included them as town before death.
decides to sheep a several day old mac townread on his top scum for whatever reason

then starts pushing me as last wolf and falcon as town (this is before he's really addressed anything in falcon's case or really talked to falcon at all)
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:05 pm BTW if MissC flip ends the game, I call dibs on saying I told you so and so does Mac.
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:59 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:55 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 pm Ngl Falcon might be town after all and I'm inclined to trust Mac's legacy that included them as town before death.
Hmm.
Me no like.
Didn't you read what Falcon had to say about MissC?
I got the impression you liked it. Am I remembering it wrong?
CR ISOs wilgy and pushes a lot of similar things falcon has pushed, then this
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:17 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:16 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:48 am Now I can't rule out a world where MissC is a town and by a horribly unlucky coincidence happened to be thinking similarly to a wolf.
Hmmm
I'm waiting to see if MC can make as a compelling argument as falcon did before I cast harder judgment, but I'm townreading falcon atm
Ngl the longer MissC doesn't try to answer Falcon's case the more I'm willing to think we've got the game in the bag as town.
which i think is just a terrible post when CR already posted the same day about being busy IRL himself. i made over 100 posts d3 when i was well within the PoE, if i'm absent from the thread i'm fucking busy lmao. it feels like a gross way to push on me.
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:05 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:02 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:47 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:41 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:38 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:56 am

Are you able to give us those 3 examples of Wilgy insights that lined up w/ your thinking?
had similar progression on CR as me, quoted same set of porscha posts that made me scumread them, wanted pao dead.

poe was pao/gav/porscha/MQ all of whom i wouldn't have really shed a tear at dying yesterday.
Similar progression on my slot? Is that right? Well well lets find out if that's the case.
= wanted you dead d1 and then decided you were town afterwards

i haven't read the game since my last post this was just the most recent post when i opened the thread. coming back later
Interesting. That's similar to how Dr Wilgy treated my slot until they had to back off my slot.
Still we have the rest of the day to talk.
literally you're quoting a post where i said "wilgy had a similar progression on CR as me and that's part of why i townread him" and being like "huh, that's like how wilgy treated my slot!"

like???
Speak of the Devil and they will appear much?
Oh here's another idiom. If the shoe fits....
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:06 am

Similar progression on my slot? Is that right? Well well lets find out if that's the case.

i haven't read the game since my last post this was just the most recent post when i opened the thread. coming back later
Interesting. That's similar to how Dr Wilgy treated my slot until they had to back off my slot.
literally you're quoting a post where i said "wilgy had a similar progression on CR as me and that's part of why i townread him" and being like "huh, that's like how wilgy treated my slot!"

like???
just saying you posted like a dozen times about how paopan was an absolutely terrible town who deserved to die even after they were already out of the game and i thought it was a little out of line and if you're town your posts today have been terrible lol
Ok how does that address Falcon's case on your slot?
And sure I was a dick towards Paopan I'll agree that much. If you want to call my posts terrible, knock yourself out.
these posts just feel so out for blood. like, CR has not really pushed me in a significant way until falcon cases me on d4 and is now acting genuinely antagonistic towards me as soon as i enter the thread.
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:55 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:47 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:46 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:45 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:44 am Yeah the night kill is really weird as I was expecting myself, Gav or Porscha to have died instead of MightyQ.
not trying to be rude (if i was rude before i do feel bad it's just a game) but please don't push me based on falcon's case a bunch as soon as i get here and then ignore when i respond to it lmao
I'm not ignoring it, I'm simply giving you space to address Falcon's case.
what didn't i address? he says i didn't want to kill wilgy (true, we talked about it a lot yesterday!) and says out porscha reads lining up was fake (a lie)

if there's something else to the case genuinely enlighten me because that's all i see
You tell me, because if you're town then eliminating you would mean we get to F3.
this post is genuinely like. so bad. just like. bad. i made several posts refuting things falcon had said, then CR just says he's not talking to me because he's giving me space to respond to falcon. i say i thought i responded to everything of consequence and if he wants me to talk about more stuff bring it up and i will and CR's response is "well you tell me!"

like. i'm SAYING that if you want me to talk about more stuff i will and you are just not even asking me questions or saying anything actually productive to me and want me to believe you're evaluating me and not just trying to get me killed.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CR today (real life calendar today, not game today) has backed off a little and gone back to pushing that it's either me or falcon and he doesn't really care which. but i find the way he was extremely after me dying yesterday (real life yesterday, same game day phase) very offputting when it's all based off a case made by his top scum entering the day who he then sheeped a legacy townread on for a little bit and then stopped sheeping again i guess
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:16 pm Ok which posts of yours have I misread? Unless I need glasses, I read them for what they were.
like. that one. the one we're talking about. i'm saying a town should be counting kills left and you weren't, and you said "how is counting kills wolfy?"
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

What do you mean? I had you in my PoE before Falcon cased you.
Heck I was pushing for you as a wagon, then we somehow had Paopan/Falcon wagons yesterday.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:24 pm CR's progression on falcon and me today:

starts the day with falcon/me PoE, has a brief moment of considering deeper wolves because of the nk, but settles back into that. (there are a bunch of posts where he says this stuff i don't feel the need to quote them)
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:44 am @Gavial @Porscha @CRichard I'd like you 3 to go over what I've posted and see what you think
Ok I'll go through it once I'm not occupied by real life too much.
starts evaluating the falcon case on me, and before ever mentioning or quoting anything from those posts:
decides to sheep a several day old mac townread on his top scum for whatever reason

then starts pushing me as last wolf and falcon as town (this is before he's really addressed anything in falcon's case or really talked to falcon at all)
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:05 pm BTW if MissC flip ends the game, I call dibs on saying I told you so and so does Mac.
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:59 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:55 pm
Hmm.
Me no like.
Didn't you read what Falcon had to say about MissC?
I got the impression you liked it. Am I remembering it wrong?
CR ISOs wilgy and pushes a lot of similar things falcon has pushed, then this
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:17 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:16 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:48 am Now I can't rule out a world where MissC is a town and by a horribly unlucky coincidence happened to be thinking similarly to a wolf.
Hmmm
I'm waiting to see if MC can make as a compelling argument as falcon did before I cast harder judgment, but I'm townreading falcon atm
Ngl the longer MissC doesn't try to answer Falcon's case the more I'm willing to think we've got the game in the bag as town.
which i think is just a terrible post when CR already posted the same day about being busy IRL himself. i made over 100 posts d3 when i was well within the PoE, if i'm absent from the thread i'm fucking busy lmao. it feels like a gross way to push on me.
Miss Carousel wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:34 pm

had similar progression on CR as me, quoted same set of porscha posts that made me scumread them, wanted pao dead.

poe was pao/gav/porscha/MQ all of whom i wouldn't have really shed a tear at dying yesterday.

like???
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:06 am

like???
just saying you posted like a dozen times about how paopan was an absolutely terrible town who deserved to die even after they were already out of the game and i thought it was a little out of line and if you're town your posts today have been terrible lol
Ok how does that address Falcon's case on your slot?
And sure I was a dick towards Paopan I'll agree that much. If you want to call my posts terrible, knock yourself out.
these posts just feel so out for blood. like, CR has not really pushed me in a significant way until falcon cases me on d4 and is now acting genuinely antagonistic towards me as soon as i enter the thread.
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:55 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:47 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:46 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:45 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:44 am Yeah the night kill is really weird as I was expecting myself, Gav or Porscha to have died instead of MightyQ.
not trying to be rude (if i was rude before i do feel bad it's just a game) but please don't push me based on falcon's case a bunch as soon as i get here and then ignore when i respond to it lmao
I'm not ignoring it, I'm simply giving you space to address Falcon's case.
what didn't i address? he says i didn't want to kill wilgy (true, we talked about it a lot yesterday!) and says out porscha reads lining up was fake (a lie)

if there's something else to the case genuinely enlighten me because that's all i see
You tell me, because if you're town then eliminating you would mean we get to F3.
this post is genuinely like. so bad. just like. bad. i made several posts refuting things falcon had said, then CR just says he's not talking to me because he's giving me space to respond to falcon. i say i thought i responded to everything of consequence and if he wants me to talk about more stuff bring it up and i will and CR's response is "well you tell me!"

like. i'm SAYING that if you want me to talk about more stuff i will and you are just not even asking me questions or saying anything actually productive to me and want me to believe you're evaluating me and not just trying to get me killed.
I'm here now and I'm agonising over if I keep my vote on you or move to Falcon.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'll say this, given what MissC has said re: myself & re: CR, I'm a little surprised her vote is on me & not CR. Is that because she feels I'm an easier wagon to push than CR? Or does she actually find me scummier than CR?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:42 pm I'll say this, given what MissC has said re: myself & re: CR, I'm a little surprised her vote is on me & not CR. Is that because she feels I'm an easier wagon to push than CR? Or does she actually find me scummier than CR?
Why indeed. MissC should be pushing me if she's town as from their PoV, I'm more likely scum than you are.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

my vote is on falcon because i hopped in the thread and put a vote on falcon and then started reading. and i'm trying to analyze everyone. i pushed on CR because i'm talking about how i haven't liked his posts today. i don't know who is scum and i don't really care who i'm voting currently when literally everyone else is voting for me.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i think reading everything i've posted and just being like "huh but your vote!" is just a bad look at the situation and again, not actually evaluating me just looking for ANYTHING you can push on and ignoring everything else
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

If I were feeling adventurous, I can see myself voting Falcon and letting it rand.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Where's Gav when we need him?
Geez it's hard to admit this.

Return to “Previous Hustles”