Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:36 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:23 pm I hope I either die or Paopan stays alive before F3.
He’s an easy TR for me I can safely just vote the other guy.
You lynched a 0 poster. You felt Wilgy was a mislynch. You tunneled Mac.

It is a demonstrable fact that your reads this game are not that great. Your "easy TR" of Pao should not be held as gospel by anybody.
Lol discrediting me eh?
I mean I suppose it’s fair since I’ve played pretty poorly this game.
Even so, you just proved to yourself your wrong because when you say this it proves you actually wouldn’t have killed me as wolf and you would have probably killed someone like Mac.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If you deny that then your just caught wolf because why else discredit me so much and use it against me hmm?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:58 pm @CRichard Got some hawt takes?
I'd be thinking Gav might be the last wolf or you.
I think the former being a wolf feels more in tinfoil land right now.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Night 2]

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 am Porscha probably isn't the last wolf as they were the counter wagon to Wilgy, a flipped mafia.
Gav turning around and helping Wilgy go over by rand doesn't feel like a bus.
MightyQ feels like a clueless town because of how disconnected they feel from the game, which doesn't feel faked.
I still have Falcon as a town lean/read.

Therefore, my PoE is Paopan/MissC and i'm leaning towards the former as town here.
Are we sure both Por and Wilgy aren’t the team?
Like Mac had a point before he died where he mentioned the way Wilgy was talking about my vote on him and saving Por.
Try going through DrWilgy's ISO and read the posts where DrWilgy treats Porscha.
I had them as unaligned from the votes as well.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by CRichard »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:32 pm Like, @MacDougall, right now I have both Gav and Porscha on my wagon. These are both wolves trying to make it to Lylo.

Our dynamic is exactly why scum wouldn't have even bothered to fret at the outcome of sig yesterday. This line where scum Gav votes me and says 'oh well' after going hard tunnel on you, then *NOT* voting you, and then getting you to help him yeet me seems so fucking clear to me.
Posts such as these make me think that Porscha and Gav don't make sense as the last wolf.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:13 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:11 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:49 am honestly falcon today just feels like bleeding heart town. i know if he's scum in this position he needs to try to be as towny as he possibly can to try and pull this out so i may just be giving him an incorrect townread based on that effort but i'm just not voting him today. there's absolutely no way he deserves to die before pao or mightyQ. if i get to a f3 with falcon i'll cross that bridge then
Pocket accepted.

Given some other reads on my slot, I think if MissC were scum it would be easy to start pressuring me at this point.
There’s gotta be a wolf in here right?
@Paopan
@CRichard
@Porscha
If Paopan and MC don't end the game, then sure I can see Falcon being mafia as a possibility.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I also don't like the MightyQ Wagon.
That feels more like a policy elimination rather than a wagon that has a decent chance of flipping the last wolf.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:03 pm I also don't like the MightyQ Wagon.
That feels more like a policy elimination rather than a wagon that has a decent chance of flipping the last wolf.
why don't their posts feel like they can come from a wolf?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:03 pm
why don't their posts feel like they can come from a wolf?
They seem to be incredibly clueless about the gamestate, when I would expect a wolf in their position to have been filled in by Wilgy and have more awareness of how the game has been going.
If I'm wrong on them being town, then pretend that I never had them as town.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

If anything, the MightyQ wagon is more policy because like Sig they're always going to be in the PoE.
At least that's how I'm reading into the wagon.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

Agreed.

They're POE, but not the flip for today
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

The fact that MissC is on the MightyQ wagon doesn't give me confidence that Mighty flips wolf here.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:18 pm The fact that MissC is on the MightyQ wagon doesn't give me confidence that Mighty flips wolf here.
where should i be voting? gav won't vote for pao and you're voting for me. i've said i don't want to vote falcon today.

have you given an actual scumread on me? you're operating with me as lock scum for today and haven't really given any reason other than poe
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:18 pm The fact that MissC is on the MightyQ wagon doesn't give me confidence that Mighty flips wolf here.
where should i be voting? gav won't vote for pao and you're voting for me. i've said i don't want to vote falcon today.

have you given an actual scumread on me? you're operating with me as lock scum for today and haven't really given any reason other than poe
This is why Mafia is hard. I've got doubts on you being mafia, yet if it isn't you/Paopan who would it be?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 pm
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm Ugh a tie. Do I break the tie by voting Porscha?
It's cool, just delete Gav after I'm gone.
Does Wolf Wilgy make this post before he dies about Town Gav?

Hmmmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:28 pm
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm Ugh a tie. Do I break the tie by voting Porscha?

Hmmmm
Wasn't Wilgy hard pushing on Gav long before they were about to be eliminated?
If so, then I'm inclined to believe Gav can't be a wolf as Wilgy wasn't in anti spew until they were eliminated at EoD2.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:25 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:23 pm

This is why Mafia is hard. I've got doubts on you being mafia, yet if it isn't you/Paopan who would it be?
MightyQ or falcon?

i mean or gavial duh because gavial is the other player in this game. but i don't think it's gav right now.

excusing MightyQ because they say they don't have reads and shit is not a winning play. like i said before, somebody having low wim and not caring a ton about the game can be town indicative, but just repeatedly saying they don't really wanna be playing or give reads does not make them inherently towny. if they don't really want to be playing the game very much then that doesn't mean they suddenly would as a wolf.

falcon i don't want to vote for today because for parts of today he felt like the only other person actually evaluating the game instead of just trying to stick to a rigid poe without evaluation, and his anger with gavial felt like town frustration. i'm also keenly aware that if wolf he has to play a long game here and has to put on a strong towny performance today to stay alive for 3 more days and cannot just hide, so i'm not excusing him with a townread for the entire game, i'll reevaluate him later. i just think MQ and pao are far scummier at this point.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 8&sr=posts

We should look at Dr Wilgy's ISO more.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Hmmmm
If so, then I'm inclined to believe Gav can't be a wolf as Wilgy wasn't in anti spew until they were eliminated at EoD2.
Yeah, but there was no traction at all on a Gav wagon at those times.

Wilgy had wagon action both RDs, his flip was always looming. It would be decent partner distancing if Wilgy flipped
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Hmmmm

Wilgy had wagon action both RDs, his flip was always looming. It would be decent partner distancing if Wilgy flipped
If Gav is town, do we think they get night killed sooner or later?
The only reason I'd flip is to rule out worlds they're the busser or not.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Miss Carousel »

MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:23 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:07 pm Just like sex, vanillia is the best way to play mafia

Change my mind
That's nice, where's your head at on everyone who has posted so far?
I said this the first game I was in and I'll say it again. There's literally no solid evidence out there right now for anyone. I've been at school most of today and am only now really even paying attention. Also last game I was voted out for having this opinon, so go kill me for all I care. My point is town members are expendable, but how you expend them is important.

Youch now that I think about this you probably already know that. I'm tired af rn.
put yourself in the shoes of an inexperienced player who is killed in their previous game for not wanting to give reads. do you:
A. do the exact same thing again
or
B. try to soften or change your play at all

i think B is the obvious correct answer, you don't just come in and do the exact same thing that got you incorrectly killed last game.

if you're an inexperienced player who rands wolf and you're playing with at least one person who was in your last town game do you
A. knowingly play different from your town game
or
B. try and match the exact same thing you did as town and then immediately point it out

again i think more likely B!
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

MightyQ wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 am
CRichard wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:06 am
MightyQ wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:05 am Tbh though I feel like I'm gonna die tonight. I have a hunch that someone here doesn't like me being derpy and shit and I'm gonna die, which is just fan-fucking tastic.
Why would the mafia kill you? You aren't anywhere as big a threat compared to Mac for example.
Just to kill someone. Or, they could be taking what Gav said about me earlier into consideration and off me now. In doing so the game wouldn't progress. It's what I'd do if I wasn't in danger as the mafia. Yes Mac and co are big people but doing so brings more deduction reasoning into the mix, right? So not a good idea from my lens
i don't think things like this should just be excused and ignored because "well they're new" and move on. this is not a good towny thought! there's no universe where MightyQ would be the kill on n2, and i don't think the fact that that thought should never come from a town should just be ignored. i don't think this slot should be treated like a child and have thoughts completely out of sync with the thread just handwaved away
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:39 pm
MightyQ wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 am
CRichard wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:06 am
MightyQ wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:05 am Tbh though I feel like I'm gonna die tonight. I have a hunch that someone here doesn't like me being derpy and shit and I'm gonna die, which is just fan-fucking tastic.
Why would the mafia kill you? You aren't anywhere as big a threat compared to Mac for example.
Just to kill someone. Or, they could be taking what Gav said about me earlier into consideration and off me now. In doing so the game wouldn't progress. It's what I'd do if I wasn't in danger as the mafia. Yes Mac and co are big people but doing so brings more deduction reasoning into the mix, right? So not a good idea from my lens
i don't think things like this should just be excused and ignored because "well they're new" and move on. this is not a good towny thought! there's no universe where MightyQ would be the kill on n2, and i don't think the fact that that thought should never come from a town should just be ignored. i don't think this slot should be treated like a child and have thoughts completely out of sync with the thread just handwaved away
I stg if it's MightyQ and we let them skate, I'm going to be malding.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Hmmmm

if you're town i think you die first. then either gav or porscha, probably depending on the thread's level of paranoia of porscha at the time. if i'm in f3 with gav i'll reevaluate but i don't see flipping gav before then.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

MightyQ wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:38 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:18 am
MightyQ wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:16 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:11 am MightyQ needs to actually join the game at this stage
The reason is, this game isn't my forte of deducing things. I prefer to have cold hard evidence from roles, but I don't have that and tbh I was kinda thrust into this game. That said, I think it's you as well Falcon, you or Miss Carosel.
Are you able to give 3 reasons why both MissC & I are scum?
1. MC was very aggrrsive in some posts, more than usual.
2. Yer still pushing on me even though I've been derp cleared on several occasions
3. Call it a hunch, every single one of the deductions can be summed up to carefully-placed hunches, and you two are my hunches. I don't like the way suddenly stuff is blowing back, but I am pretty sure it's one of you two by the way yer responding to this.
MightyQ's only real reads on the game. scumreading the two players most under fire at the time in the thread, based on me getting more aggressive as the game went on (not really a wolfy thing) and omgusing and nothing really else.

i obviously get how MightyQ can be town, but i don't at all think anyone should look at their posts and think "yeah this is clearly town"

i get that just throwing a newbie player in the poe feels dirty but i really don't believe that their ISO is inherently towny
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:42 pm

Hmmmm

if you're town i think you die first. then either gav or porscha, probably depending on the thread's level of paranoia of porscha at the time. if i'm in f3 with gav i'll reevaluate but i don't see flipping gav before then.
Then I'll look forward to seeing if my PoE is correct or not from DVC.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm

If town, yourself, Gav and Porscha would be the likely NKs, not necessarily in that order.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:57 pm

Hmmmm

If town, yourself, Gav and Porscha would be the likely NKs, not necessarily in that order.
I have those two as my most confident town reads.
Having up to 4 people in PoE is fun no?
Mind you I have reasons to think you're town and I'm starting to wonder if I'm wrong on MissC being mafia.
Ugh.
falcon45ca

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:36 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:23 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:07 pm Just like sex, vanillia is the best way to play mafia

Change my mind
That's nice, where's your head at on everyone who has posted so far?
I said this the first game I was in and I'll say it again. There's literally no solid evidence out there right now for anyone. I've been at school most of today and am only now really even paying attention. Also last game I was voted out for having this opinon, so go kill me for all I care. My point is town members are expendable, but how you expend them is important.

Youch now that I think about this you probably already know that. I'm tired af rn.
put yourself in the shoes of an inexperienced player who is killed in their previous game for not wanting to give reads. do you:
A. do the exact same thing again
or
B. try to soften or change your play at all

i think B is the obvious correct answer, you don't just come in and do the exact same thing that got you incorrectly killed last game.

if you're an inexperienced player who rands wolf and you're playing with at least one person who was in your last town game do you
A. knowingly play different from your town game
or
B. try and match the exact same thing you did as town and then immediately point it out

again i think more likely B!
MightyQs whole "literally no solid evidence" bit is just gross.

Even if we were in a game w/ PRs, we might not have solid evidence. Lots of PRs don't reveal alignments, it's an absurd reason to not engage the game
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 pm

Hmmmm

Mind you I have reasons to think you're town and I'm starting to wonder if I'm wrong on MissC being mafia.
Ugh.
I'm of the mind we should wagon race MightyQ and Pao this RD
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Hmmmm

Ugh.
I think Pao is more likely to be a hit, though my confidence being as it is. Well then.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Hmmmm
Oh you better not me accusing me buddy.
You haven’t even responded to me either like it’s very frustrating that all game you’ve just outright been shading and discrediting me.

You think I’m annoying and tunnelling, cool you think that.
I’d rather be that then some shading/discrediting let’s widen the PoE and never even try to work with Gavial unless it’s Falcon’s way.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:58 pm @CRichard Got some hawt takes?
I'd be thinking Gav might be the last wolf or you.
I think the former being a wolf feels more in tinfoil land right now.
Let’s not forget you discredited me as SOON as you responded to this.
@CRichard
I’m telling you man it’s Falcon.
He’s desperate wolf here, look at his poor solving.
If you read his ISO man he does a fuck ton more shading then solving.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Hmmmm
Yeah Falcon knows that, he’s clearly just desperately pulling up anything he can get his hands on.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

The thing that concerns me is that my PoE of Pao/MissC has a somewhat decent chance of both being misses.
Which concerns me even though we got a wolf out of the game.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

What is this LOL?

I understand why Paopan at one point called them both wolves.

Didn’t Mac also call this the scum team at one point too?
One of Falcon/MC has to be scum right?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Miss Carousel
Can you quote me exactly what makes you think Falcon is town?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Since Falcon for some reason has it in his mind I should stop tunnelling him and calling him wolf.
Yet he hasn’t worked with an alternative, he doesn’t give me much options and he keeps placing endless shade and discrediting.

OH YEAH FALCON THAT’S DEFINITELY TOWNIE!
NOT
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm The thing that concerns me is that my PoE of Pao/MissC has a somewhat decent chance of both being misses.
Which concerns me even though we got a wolf out of the game.
They probably are.
Paopan is Town and I definitely think Falcon is the wolf here over Miss Caro.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m sorry I tried giving a Falcon the chance but I just can’t anymore I can’t.
He needs to work with me or I go against him it’s that simple and either he continues to deal with it and stop complaining or do something that can help me see why your “so Townie”.
Not trying to be rude I’m just trying to be rational and reason with you here.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:03 pm

Hmmmm

Ugh.
@CRichard
Keep in mind, what Falcon is saying here looks awfully good for him in a wolf world.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

What is this LOL?

what?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@MightyQ
@Porscha
Can you two vote Falcon?
He’s very very very likely to be the last remaining wolf.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:33 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

What is this LOL?

what?
Falcon is literally pocketing and copying everything you say.
You realize this right?
Lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

You gave reads at least, he didn’t.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

gav what do you think the night kills will be
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

But yet I’m in the wrong because clearly it doesn’t matter to CRichard who still town reads him, then Miss Caro town reads him soon everyone will town read Falcon (except me of course) and let him wiggle his way to the F3.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:34 pm gav what do you think the night kills will be
Depends who wolf is.
Falcon won’t kill me if he’s wolf, he’d be too scared.

He would probably go with Por/CRichard.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:36 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:34 pm gav what do you think the night kills will be
Depends who wolf is.
Falcon won’t kill me if he’s wolf, he’d be too scared.

He would probably go with Por/CRichard.
do you understand how saying things like "falcon won't kill me he's too scared" make you extremely difficult to work with
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

You on the other hand as wolf could kill me.
But then again I’m like also a good player to have alive if you can confuse me and make me not vote you.

Return to “Previous Hustles”