Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Gavial »

So in a world your town (which I don’t believe) I’ll admit he could theoretically be a wolf. But I still don’t know why he doesn’t just vote CRichard over Sig when he had the chance to.
We will see but I wanna see you flip Mac, because I know if I’m ML’ed tomorrow town loses because town won’t be able to vote you without me.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:13 am It ain’t even voting phase and you be saying you wanna PL me.

Mac is definitely scum with either Falcon or CRichardZ
Dude, you voted Mac with your very 1st post of the game, and haven't let up. You've got no leg to stand on as far as "policy lynching" goes.

You're playing the way you did in Beelzebub, where you drove town into the ground and hard defended scum.

You are anti town this game, regardless of your alignment
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:10 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:13 am It ain’t even voting phase and you be saying you wanna PL me.

Dude, you voted Mac with your very 1st post of the game, and haven't let up. You've got no leg to stand on as far as "policy lynching" goes.

You're playing the way you did in Beelzebub, where you drove town into the ground and hard defended scum.

Yeah I voted him and didn’t respond very well to it if you didn’t notice.

If he town told I wouldn’t be still on him about now but I see nothing absolutely nothing mac has done that makes him town about a heck of allot that makes him wolf.

C’mon Falcon go ahead.
What makes Mac Town hmm?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright using lunch to catch up.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 am
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
Their arguing earlier felt too hostile for those two to both be bad guys.
Yeah it's hardly revolutionary, yet it's there.
🤔

👎
First thing that stood out, CRs entry was a bad take. They weren't arguing, they were goofing and this schit is/was NAI. Wolfy vibes.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:37 pm vote wilgy aubergine

emoji posting is an anti town gimmick
👶🧠
Kinda as I pointed out before. Mac's reaction to my emoji posting is garbage here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:26 pm I think FPSing is the right term.
Whichever term it is for basically “I’ll vote you because you voted me!”.
No, that vote was in regards to Mac's lazy vote on me. Wasn't a no u, more so the reason for him voting me was trash.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:50 pm Mac and Falcon are probably both town.

So with those 2 plus Miss Carousel that's a good 3 person towncore.
Disagree with Mac, but in agreement with MC and Falcon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 pm I've seen Mac as a wolf, it was indeed the last game I played was against wolf!Mac. He's not acting like how he was acting in that game.
Mac doesn't always shit post as scum. Though he often fart posts.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:18 pm I am ready to say that I reckon there is a wolf between DrWilgy and Gavial lol.
Well I’m not a wolf and Wilgy is probably town.
Also, this game is barley 24 hours in so we will see if you still hold true to that read. I won’t say having a read like that barley 24 hours in is bad but as I mentioned before you feel really agenda’y.
Not really sure where this confidence in me came from. How had what I posted previous been anything but NAI?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:23 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:07 pm Just like sex, vanillia is the best way to play mafia

Change my mind
That's nice, where's your head at on everyone who has posted so far?
I said this the first game I was in and I'll say it again. There's literally no solid evidence out there right now for anyone. I've been at school most of today and am only now really even paying attention. Also last game I was voted out for having this opinon, so go kill me for all I care. My point is town members are expendable, but how you expend them is important.

Youch now that I think about this you probably already know that. I'm tired af rn.
Bad post. Wolfy.

"Kill me I don't care, I'm town" would've required less time typing and had the same wifom for wifom sake.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:37 am Gavial being town makes Wilgy practically outed mafia. Let's just kill him.
Where's my yawining emoji?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:27 am I shouldn't forget DrWilgy aka the emoji player.
I want to call them wolf and call it a day, though I'm willing to admit that it could be a playstyle clash on my part.
What a twist, a normal reaction to my gimmick.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 am As before Paopan is hard unaligned with Carousel from wagons.
Mac and Wilgy are also hard unaligned for cross voting each other.
Wolfy vibes are gone. Solid yellow vibes. Like a sunflower. Congrats, you're a flower.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:54 am Voting CRichard because I really don’t like their vote on Paopan plus my Paranoia on Mac and somewhat Falcon also has a chance to include CRichard as their partner.
What's wrong with the Paopan vote?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:59 am Wait what spots Mac and Falcon from being Partners?
the fact that Falcon has been playing relatively towny?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:32 pm If my solve is correct, then there is at least one wolf in Paopan, Porscha, Sig and MightyQ.
If the above PoE doesn't end the game, then depending on who lives night after night should be reevaluated especially if their name is (Looks up notes) Mac, mayyyyyybe Gav.
:clap:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 pm it seems like I'm one of the few people who are unfamiliar with playing with a lot of you so I won't ever have background experience to back up any position I take. just an fyi. I read through everything and while being aggro to create pressure (especially this early with no total confirmation / deaths), I am having negative gut feelings towards falcon. maybe they just aggro tho.
I'd say that Falcon being slightly more firm in feel to be a town sign for him.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:19 pm I don’t understand how you can read someone who’s posting in emoji’s other then their actions.

And btw their actions are more Townie then wolfy.

It’d be nice though if they could drop with the emoji’s because they should know at this point that their little gimmick isn’t helping them or us that much.
@DrWilgy
Can I ask what your initial plan was and why you decided to do this gimmick and what your thoughts are regarding what has transpired so far especially with other’s opinions regarding your gimmick.
Just looking for reactions.
You Bad
Mac Bad
Porsche Good
CR Good

Not much else related to the gimmick.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:22 pm Like I know sometimes I like to do gimmicks day 1 and it isn’t fun getting ML’ed because of it.

Like if you guys look at wilgy’s actions it is actually Townie.

His vote on me and his rotation towards Mac looked good IMO considering with him doing the emoji’s he isn’t really capable of doing much else then voting to show his alignment.
Alright and this is why. This feels like TMI.

I don't understand how you'd come to the conclusion that my vote on MAC without explanation or inquiry put me in a town range outside of us both voting Mac together.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:33 pm i see zero reason why wilgy doesn't die there if i was wrong about him... the mafia would have just lazily sheeped me to kill a more active town and make me look dumb instead of lazily voting the 0 poster
Why would they need to do that if Sig/Me/CR are all town? There'd be no reason. Even prior to the sig wagon, I would've had to vote CR to save myself either way. He only won by 1 vote.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alrighty, caught up.

Sig vote at last second was absolutely disgusting and Gav has been TMI'ing me for the past 9 pages.

Mac's read is bad but I'm not sure if it's coming from a wolf mindset.

Town:
MC
LC
Falcon

PoE:
Porscha
Pao
MightyQ
Gav/Mac
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And does Gav/Pao make sense from a W/W perspective? Literally no reason for both wolves to modify where we were at in regards to votes unless they liked the status quo where it was and wanted to repeat it day 2 without wasting a bullet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually, I can see scum doing that. Gav needs to be resolved d2.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:39 pm Alrighty, caught up.

Sig vote at last second was absolutely disgusting and Gav has been TMI'ing me for the past 9 pages.

Mac's read is bad but I'm not sure if it's coming from a wolf mindset.

Town:
MC
LC
Falcon

PoE:
Porscha
Pao
MightyQ
Gav/Mac
This list lines up with my own pretty closely.

Why did you vote Sig?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Save myself out of a tie.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Yeah I voted him and didn’t respond very well to it if you didn’t notice.

If he town told I wouldn’t be still on him about now but I see nothing absolutely nothing mac has done that makes him town about a heck of allot that makes him wolf.

C’mon Falcon go ahead.
What makes Mac Town hmm?
If he was Maf, he wouldn't have pushed Wilgy the way he did.

He also didn't hard push a 0 poster w/ the argument "50/50 chance if being Maf, JJJ could sub in to a Maf role"
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:51 pm Save myself out of a tie.
Fair.

Gav, MightyQ, Pao is a good POE for this RD
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:16 am @Miss Carousel
@Lime Coke

You two are also probably town!
Let’s form a pact and take down wolves before it’s too late!

Mac is scared of me and is trying to vote me out and their buddy either Falcon or CRichard is also probably going to join them on it because Mac knows the only one OCD about votes his him.
No.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@MacDougall
I understand The one solve because voting OCD but like where did the Falcon and Caro Solve come from?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Also, Wilgy are you honestly saying you scum read me? And Mac?

LOL. I don’t have much time RN but I’ll go ever everything you said later.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:51 pm Save myself out of a tie.
Fair.

Gav, MightyQ, Pao is a good POE for this RD
OMG LOL.
No it’s not a good POE it’s a terrible PoE.
Mac needs to go.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Me and Pao are town.

I’m pretty sure Wilgy is town but he needs to vote out Mac tomorrow. IDRC if he scum reads me as long as Mac is gone and flips Wolf I’m all down to die next!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Like Wilgy I’m town so if you get rid of me Mac just kills you tye next day lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gtg now I’ll talk later.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 am [VOTE: Gav] aubergine

I don't care if he's Maf or not, he's actually more in his town range.

If he's left alive, he'll cause more harm than good.

Wilgy lookin very sus rn
Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 209

Post by MacDougall »

I have zero interest in playing this game when Gavial is town playing like this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:24 pm Me and Pao are town.

I’m pretty sure Wilgy is town but he needs to vote out Mac tomorrow. IDRC if he scum reads me as long as Mac is gone and flips Wolf I’m all down to die next!
You and Paopan voted on a 0 poster town over a Wilgy I feel has been sus. You didn't vote Wilgy either because he you are his mafia teammate or you are playing incredible badly because you are transfixed on the idea that I am mafia and refusing to see worlds in which I am town. And every reason you have given for scumreading me has been horrible and not a single person but Wilgy (and Paopan) even agrees with you, and neither of them have either articulated an actual good reason for suspecting me beyond omgus.

The mafia are 2 of the 3 of you and the town between you 3 is playing very poorly. Believe that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan in particular has been practically openwolfing. They have done not a single thing pro-town and I could quite their entire ISO but it would be a waste of keystrokes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial - "I killed the 0 poster because the last thing I wanted was for a 0 poster slot to turn into a good player".

Okay, so if we flipped someone that wasn't the 0 poster and they were town, then 0 poster turned into a good player, at least we'd have some information.

Also you quoted JaggedJimmyJay as your suggestion and Jay can't even wolf anymore. So basically you killed the 0 poster slot over Wilgy because you didn't want a good polarised town player to join the game. Right?

@Gavial why is Paopan your top townread?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:28 pm Alright so I realized that me and Mac are the only strong town carries and he’s taking all my spotlight.

I’ll tell yeah that this game there is only room for the one of us!
[VOTE: MacDongull] aubergine

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:29 pm [VOTE: Once he’s gone this should be an easy game.
Hopefully he’s scum so I only need to worry about one more.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

This guy has been literally pushing the mafia agenda for this game since the minute it started. Not a single thing that Gavial has done is productive for the town. Contributions and volume do not make up for this.]
aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:28 pm Alright so I realized that me and Mac are the only strong town carries and he’s taking all my spotlight.

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:29 pm Once he’s gone this should be an easy game.
Hopefully he’s scum so I only need to worry about one more.
This guy has been literally pushing the mafia agenda for this game since the minute it started. Not a single thing that Gavial has done is productive for the town. Contributions and volume do not make up for this.
ebwop
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:24 am @DrWilgy
Hello it would appear you placed your vote on me.

Apparently all I have from you is a Trumpet and a Skull so behold as I enlighten you with a death 💀 metal theme song with Trumpet.
@DrWilgy if you are town, explain how and why day 1 unfolded the way that it did please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 am
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am The one thing I find noteworthy is that Gav/Mac cross voting each other doesn't give w/w vibes.
Their arguing earlier felt too hostile for those two to both be bad guys.
Yeah it's hardly revolutionary, yet it's there.
🤔

👎
Rereading and I can see a world where Wilgy is town and Crich is mafia but my god it is hard for me to solve outside of Wilgy wolf worlds mostly because of Gavial and Paopan.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I mean we could just kill Gavial tomorrow.

That's not anything massive.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Apparently all I have from you is a Trumpet and a Skull so behold as I enlighten you with a death 💀 metal theme song with Trumpet.
@DrWilgy if you are town, explain how and why day 1 unfolded the way that it did please.
You are reading me poorly, Gav is wolf tunneling you, Pao and Gav open wolfing and I was forced into a preservation vote. If Pao is being strung along by Gav, then it's MightyQ or Porsche.

This is my understanding of day one. Do you agree or disagree?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:28 pm

You are reading me poorly, Gav is wolf tunneling you, Pao and Gav open wolfing and I was forced into a preservation vote. If Pao is being strung along by Gav, then it's MightyQ or Porsche.

This is my understanding of day one. Do you agree or disagree?
This is quite literally the only answer that I would have accepted from you as town so yes. I'm not convinced you are mafia on play. It's not like you did that much d1. I got locked into this worldview because of the way the day played out.

So the logic would suggest that the 0 poster died because they wanted Wilgy/Mac dynamic to last another day.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:21 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:24 pm Me and Pao are town.

You and Paopan voted on a 0 poster town over a Wilgy I feel has been sus. You didn't vote Wilgy either because he you are his mafia teammate or you are playing incredible badly because you are transfixed on the idea that I am mafia and refusing to see worlds in which I am town. And every reason you have given for scumreading me has been horrible and not a single person but Wilgy (and Paopan) even agrees with you, and neither of them have either articulated an actual good reason for suspecting me beyond omgus.

The mafia are 2 of the 3 of you and the town between you 3 is playing very poorly. Believe that.
Lol someone voted for town so they must be all mafia in there? Lmao.
You’ve played many games, you should know better.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:22 pm Paopan in particular has been practically openwolfing. They have done not a single thing pro-town and I could quite their entire ISO but it would be a waste of keystrokes.
They legit town slip, lmao.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:29 pm [VOTE: Once he’s gone this should be an easy game.
Hopefully he’s scum so I only need to worry about one more.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

This guy has been literally pushing the mafia agenda for this game since the minute it started. Not a single thing that Gavial has done is productive for the town. Contributions and volume do not make up for this.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Guys look at this.
Me, Wilgy and Paopan are Town.

Mafia only need 3 NK’s to win the game.

Mac wants to remove all 3 of us.

End of discussion.]
aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”