leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:39 am Why are illario and leetic in the poll together?
you had like a zillion hours to read the thread during night phase im not babying you
You said that she had a zillion hours, when town thought she would have had six hours at most. You also said during the night phase, when town thought the night phase would last only two hours at most. This just feels too offhanded to be anything other than a slip.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:14 pm Anyways, here's a list.

Cassandra
Illario/Leetic
IAAFR
Anne
SPF
Marmot
Falcon
Wilgy
NAA
Esooa
Dizzy
Mac
Nutella
Got 3 reasons why for your Top & Bottom 3?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:20 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:39 am Why are illario and leetic in the poll together?
you had like a zillion hours to read the thread during night phase im not babying you
You said that she had a zillion hours, when town thought she would have had six hours at most. You also said during the night phase, when town thought the night phase would last only two hours at most. This just feels too offhanded to be anything other than a slip.
I'm sure that reading into slips will net you a fortuitous future
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Still don't think anne's scum, if Wilgy or Axehole flips bad I might consider it but for now there are much better actions

Not really buying the case on Mac right now either
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm Still don't think anne's scum, if Wilgy or Axehole flips bad I might consider it but for now there are much better actions

Who's your Top 3 POE right now?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:22 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:20 pm
I'm sure that reading into slips will net you a fortuitous future
ive internally debated engaging with leetics methods and ultimately decided against it
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:21 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:14 pm Anyways, here's a list.

Cassandra
Illario/Leetic
IAAFR
Anne
SPF
Marmot
Falcon
Wilgy
NAA
Esooa
Dizzy
Mac
Nutella
Got 3 reasons why for your Top & Bottom 3?
Cassandra - Town meta, tried to CFD maf!JJJ 4 times during EOD and got him out.

Illario/Leetic - Illario had the post where he was talking about JJJ posting like he was content with any wagon that isn't him, which sounds like the type of shade you wouldn't do to your partner, Illario was on the wagon but jumped off but I could see his reasoning which felt fine to me. Plus Illario's treatment of NAA with both the "We might want to get rid of this guy before late-game so he doesn't screw us over" to actually finding reasons to scumread him based on past games to begrudgingly townreading him feels like a town that is actually trying to solve rather than just tossing NAA out.

IAAFR - Bounced around from wagon to wagon during EOD taking a stance that Anne was town until he faltered, but then helped build the CFD to JJJ at the last minute. Again even if he jumped off a the last second I don't see reasoning to do that as mafia if he would've wanted town credit. His firm stances on certain reads like what he has on Nutella and sticking to it is a good look.

Dizzy - This is just by proxy that everyone else looks better in some way or form and he's just been kinda there.

Mac - Has pretty much been low efforting and meme'ing the entire game, his reaction to being wagoned last night was just a shrug and leaving which I feel like town!Mac would do more.

I also have a tinfoil that both neighborhood gimmicks aren't 100% town, like one of them has to have a mafia in them somewhere.

Nutella - Awful Day 1 that did next to nothing, EOD 1 was worse when she just planted on Anne and refused to do anything else or explain why she wanted Anne out.
Ironically enough she said that Anne is trying to "Broaden the POE" with her big post to start the day phase, even though Nutella kept trying to say Cassandra and I are mafia last night.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

just gonna say

Nutella individually considering that you two could be scum isn't really broadening the Poe in terms of affecting the larger gamestate unless she tries to sell it

and hypocrisy isn't really scum indicative, usually just nai to towny even
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually I think I started townreading Cassandra Day 1 because we had the same thought on JJJ Day 1, which she actually said it and I was debating myself over it. Usually when we're town together our reads are kind of similar with an exception to a few things.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm Still don't think anne's scum, if Wilgy or Axehole flips bad I might consider it but for now there are much better actions

Who's your Top 3 POE right now?
nutella, Esooa, Dyslexicon

Wilgy and Axehole are in the periphery of my PoE, I wouldn't vote them today unless something major happens. I think the latter currently has more going for him in terms of towniness. Mac and SPF would only be in contention if one of nutella/Esooa, one of Wilgy/Axehole, and Dyslexicon are all resolved.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm what came off as a bastardization (maybe more accurately, caricature) of your town game was the moment you claimed protective 3x in response to zero votes and nutella floating paranoia

and "95%? might as well not call it a townread at all"

felt like an extra cartoonish version of your known sensitivity to sus

tbh I just found it funny but I'm p sure that's what esooa was referring to specifically

Lol well I was half memeing on myself because I was aware my reaction was irrational but couldn't stop myself. I don't think I did much harm considering I didn't really think I'd be able to get myself through today without being tempted to claim anyway

And truthfully I do try to imitate elements of my town game as wolf, in champs I legit had my games open and mirrored some exact lines and reactions but imitating that particular part which would get me needless attention with 0 votes on me is not something I'd do. Also after champs/constellations I just really have grown to hate wolfing and don't think I'd be this invested but don't expect people to believe that. I feel entitled to townreads I guess because as wolf with literal JJJ there was 0 reason for me to do what I did eod but I think people in general just struggle to read me and I get it lmao
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Esooa prob town now

Brad can you tell me how many posts I have left sob
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

tbf i just hydra'd with alexa and we had like 0 votes on us and someone expressed like 10% suspicion on us and it made her extremely anxious/worried so i don't think her responding to pressure in that way is wolfy
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:40 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:27 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:25 am But who am I misreading then 🥺
i dunno, what do ur reads currently look like? if you post a list of ur reads then ill tell you where i think youre most likely misreading or misclearing

it'll have to be tomorrow tho cause i should have gone to bed like an hour ago

Ummm I don’t think Alexa or lc ever busses jjj like that So they are town. I don’t think bunny hops off like that eod as mafia and gives up on easy towncred and when I was going over eod yesterday with leetic I found towny posts from iaafr and think he’s town.

Falcon is town regardless of macs alignment, I don’t think they’re scum together but I can see Mac using falcons inactivity and his habits of hard tunneling a read as someone who would be perfect to pocket and scumside while Mac just hides in scum chat manipulating him and talking about farts in the thread. I am somewhat exaggerating this scenario because of how annoying falcons read on me is lol and the fact that he just afks all game and decides as his only worthwhile contribution is to random tunnel me is just aggravating. I also think leetic mentioned somewhere that nook fossed Mac and the nook NK implies there’s probably Atleast one more syndicate regular in the scum team and Rn I think nutella is more towny than mac.

Anne I thought was town early on, read through her iso last night and still seemed fine to me. Idk if her interaction with jjj early game is a point in her favour or against her favour given that she is good at theatre as scum. Like I don’t get why she cares about jjjs read on her when they don’t have much experience together but other then that I think she’s been towny.

Naa won me over by his reaction to me today, but him only hunting for two scum when there’s 3 alive is a bit hmmmm

Leetic has a theory that Nutella might have tmi’d esooa as a partner but if that’s not the case then I can see a world where they’re both town. I had reservations about nutella after the flip yesterday but I think her posts today seem genuine and so do esooas and also I think if sloonei was maf with jjj d1 he would have Atleast made more of an effort. I get people can get busy irl but nobody is so busy that they can’t Atleast make a few decent posts. People don’t low post because they’re live is super busy, yes it plays a factor but if someone still cared about the outcome they’ll still put in some effort to post even if busy. I think sloonei would have felt as with jjj as his teammate. Also jjj made some post about saving his posts near eod to get to talk to sloonei and that didn’t feel partnery to me.

So yeah that leaves dizzy wilgy mac you even though you had posts I liked on d1 I also did find some stuff that felt off about u at times
agreed that alexa and LC are town

i agree that occam's razor points to falcon just being a villager, although im reluctant to clear him specifically because of mac's claim because mac has a recent history of hard shielding and hard defending one of his partners and trying to go to endgame from it (that game where he was wolf with kane and twice shrunk). even so, i agree that there's a higher probability that falcon is town than not

i think that you're clearing anne, NAA, and esooa too easily. do you have any reasons to townread anne beyond her being "fine"? i agree that some of her posts on d1 were towny, but we're at a stage of the game where that isn't a good enough reason to townread someone. i also don't agree with you that NAA's reaction was towny

also, i fundamentally disagree with your reasoning for townreading the esooa slot and i think it's a weird thing to read into. we know for a fact that sloonei was very busy IRL throughout d1, and i think it's weird to assume that he would have magically gotten more free time and ability to post if he had rand'd wolf with jagged - that doesn't seem like a reasonable or logical assumption to make, and i think it's the type of reasoning that will get you burned incredibly easily. i also think that esooa sounds tonally stiff in a way that i have NEVER seen from her in a mafia game before, so i'm not sure what to do with that
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:52 pm Esooa prob town now

25 after this post.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

you have 25
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:51 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm what came off as a bastardization (maybe more accurately, caricature) of your town game was the moment you claimed protective 3x in response to zero votes and nutella floating paranoia

tbh I just found it funny but I'm p sure that's what esooa was referring to specifically

Lol well I was half memeing on myself because I was aware my reaction was irrational but couldn't stop myself. I don't think I did much harm considering I didn't really think I'd be able to get myself through today without being tempted to claim anyway

And truthfully I do try to imitate elements of my town game as wolf, in champs I legit had my games open and mirrored some exact lines and reactions but imitating that particular part which would get me needless attention with 0 votes on me is not something I'd do. Also after champs/constellations I just really have grown to hate wolfing and don't think I'd be this invested but don't expect people to believe that. I feel entitled to townreads I guess because as wolf with literal JJJ there was 0 reason for me to do what I did eod but I think people in general just struggle to read me and I get it lmao
multiple EMers always say this and it's kinda true but really their compulsion to perform well over powers the hatred of it

why am I town
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:53 pm
i dunno, what do ur reads currently look like? if you post a list of ur reads then ill tell you where i think youre most likely misreading or misclearing

Ummm I don’t think Alexa or lc ever busses jjj like that So they are town. I don’t think bunny hops off like that eod as mafia and gives up on easy towncred and when I was going over eod yesterday with leetic I found towny posts from iaafr and think he’s town.

Falcon is town regardless of macs alignment, I don’t think they’re scum together but I can see Mac using falcons inactivity and his habits of hard tunneling a read as someone who would be perfect to pocket and scumside while Mac just hides in scum chat manipulating him and talking about farts in the thread. I am somewhat exaggerating this scenario because of how annoying falcons read on me is lol and the fact that he just afks all game and decides as his only worthwhile contribution is to random tunnel me is just aggravating. I also think leetic mentioned somewhere that nook fossed Mac and the nook NK implies there’s probably Atleast one more syndicate regular in the scum team and Rn I think nutella is more towny than mac.

Anne I thought was town early on, read through her iso last night and still seemed fine to me. Idk if her interaction with jjj early game is a point in her favour or against her favour given that she is good at theatre as scum. Like I don’t get why she cares about jjjs read on her when they don’t have much experience together but other then that I think she’s been towny.

Naa won me over by his reaction to me today, but him only hunting for two scum when there’s 3 alive is a bit hmmmm

Leetic has a theory that Nutella might have tmi’d esooa as a partner but if that’s not the case then I can see a world where they’re both town. I had reservations about nutella after the flip yesterday but I think her posts today seem genuine and so do esooas and also I think if sloonei was maf with jjj d1 he would have Atleast made more of an effort. I get people can get busy irl but nobody is so busy that they can’t Atleast make a few decent posts. People don’t low post because they’re live is super busy, yes it plays a factor but if someone still cared about the outcome they’ll still put in some effort to post even if busy. I think sloonei would have felt as with jjj as his teammate. Also jjj made some post about saving his posts near eod to get to talk to sloonei and that didn’t feel partnery to me.

So yeah that leaves dizzy wilgy mac you even though you had posts I liked on d1 I also did find some stuff that felt off about u at times

i agree that occam's razor points to falcon just being a villager, although im reluctant to clear him specifically because of mac's claim because mac has a recent history of hard shielding and hard defending one of his partners and trying to go to endgame from it (that game where he was wolf with kane and twice shrunk). even so, i agree that there's a higher probability that falcon is town than not

i think that you're clearing anne, NAA, and esooa too easily. do you have any reasons to townread anne beyond her being "fine"? i agree that some of her posts on d1 were towny, but we're at a stage of the game where that isn't a good enough reason to townread someone. i also don't agree with you that NAA's reaction was towny

also, i fundamentally disagree with your reasoning for townreading the esooa slot and i think it's a weird thing to read into. we know for a fact that sloonei was very busy IRL throughout d1, and i think it's weird to assume that he would have magically gotten more free time and ability to post if he had rand'd wolf with jagged - that doesn't seem like a reasonable or logical assumption to make, and i think it's the type of reasoning that will get you burned incredibly easily. i also think that esooa sounds tonally stiff in a way that i have NEVER seen from her in a mafia game before, so i'm not sure what to do with that
how am I tonally stiff
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 am [VOTE: Anne] aubergine

Voting Mac here is still silly. His slot should resolve soon, and if it doesn't then it's a wagon worth exploring. But not D2
@falcon45ca - why should his slot resolve soon? he already fullclaimed
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:53 pm

25 after this post.
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:54 pm

you have 25
YES!

I DID IT!

I BEAT SOMEONE POSTING IN TIME!

I FINALLY DID IT!

I'M BACK!

WOO!
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:55 pm

how am I tonally stiff
😳
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

lmfao
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:19 pm You didn't even read it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
I think my favorite part was the reads list that's actually just a player list and gives no insight into your reads.
Wait your reasoning to scumread Anne is because she gave a town to scum list without reasoning?

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It is a part of my reasoning.

:omg:
It's awful reasoning.
Is that coming from the guy who can never get a read on me correctly?

Have you ever considered...that it is YOUR reasoning that is perhaps the one that is awful? We've played a fair number of games together...tell me, have you been winning much?
Not my fault you play scummy as hell as either alignment.

I've been winning games, not on this site though where you got people like Axe maf siding and every town player deciding they want to do nothing every game.
Don't bring me into this. Also, Falcon is right, your town win rate is 0%. It's such a joke that you're trying to project this onto others. I thought we buried this on D1, but I guess not.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 pm So with that I say that we need to stop clearing everyone for "claims". Roles were randed before alignments in the setup so mafia could theoretically have any roles available to them. This isn't important to my point because I don't FOS anyone who has an open claim rn idt, but something to keep in mind. Second of all, I want Nutella to explain why she pushed me when I was not around and apparently continues to do so just based on my skimming? JJJ was extremely reluctant to TR me for a reason, because he knows I am town. Now if I had to guess, JJJ probably was townreading at least one of his buddies. I'd need to go back and reread his posts though to figure out exactly who he was townreading to begin with though.
the claim stuff feels like a weirdly specific thing for anne to care about, because i dont really think anyone in this game has been cleared solely on the basis of their claim beyond maybe illario/leetic
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 am [VOTE: Anne] aubergine

Voting Mac here is still silly. His slot should resolve soon, and if it doesn't then it's a wagon worth exploring. But not D2
@falcon45ca - why should his slot resolve soon? he already fullclaimed
I imagine Maf aren't gonna let myself or Mac run around for too long
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

so spf is just mafia? got it
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:01 pm so spf is just mafia? got it
Yes
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 pm

I think my favorite part was the reads list that's actually just a player list and gives no insight into your reads.
Wait your reasoning to scumread Anne is because she gave a town to scum list without reasoning?

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

Have you ever considered...that it is YOUR reasoning that is perhaps the one that is awful? We've played a fair number of games together...tell me, have you been winning much?

I've been winning games, not on this site though where you got people like Axe maf siding and every town player deciding they want to do nothing every game.
Don't bring me into this. Also, Falcon is right, your town win rate is 0%. It's such a joke that you're trying to project this onto others. I thought we buried this on D1, but I guess not.
I have a positive winrate on MU and MafColessium as town. It's clearly not me.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:15 pm And I do think Mac and Falcon can be the same alignment anyways, similar to Ilario/Leetic. I agree it's not 100%, but let's not ignore how weird it was for Mac to just come in and clear Falcon right away.
meh i think that these posts from anne feel really Off in a way that im having a hard time articulating
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:01 pm so spf is just mafia? got it
oh my god, you suck!
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

:keys:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:54 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:51 pm

multiple EMers always say this and it's kinda true but really their compulsion to perform well over powers the hatred of it

why am I town
I don't think any EMers hate wolfing besides me and Brad lmao
Anne wanted to roll wolf in our hydra and I was like wtf
I used to have fun but I mainly realized I don't like it because every time I high effort it results in town being extremely emotional which exhausts me emotionally to an extreme

Don't get me wrong I would put up a good wolf performance if I had to but I have trouble pretending to care about my reads anyway

And I feel like your approach to your read on me is villagery. Not super confident about it but the nuance of waiting for a game to end because you're pinged by my approach to NOOK is so highly specific I'd be surprised if you came up with that if you're aware of my alignment
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

I'm honestly shocked that you still think you can read people after your track record here. It seems that every game you fall in a void of "I don't know what's going on" and either get yeeted or die randomly because you're so blatant and one dimensional that everyone in the game has you pegged as town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:32 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 pm Voting Falcon before Mac is literally bad in every single world I don't get what you mean.

/vote Mac

Also side-eyeing Anne hard rn.
why??

also can u explain why u feel so sure on ur spf tr? i found her towny yesterday but i think if esooa is town she looks worse and if mac is actually town she looks bad too
why does she look worse if I'm town?
Well if ur town and she’s mafia ur slot is kinda one of the slots she needs in the poe for her to win but she was quick to dismiss the point that sloonei would probably have cared even a slight amount about this game if he randed scum with jjj
ftr i promise that i would hate your point about sloonei's activity being alignment indicative for him regardless of my alignment, so don't scumread me for that. i do agree that jagged's specific interactions with sloonei could point to the esooa slot being town, but sloonei's lack of activity definitely does not
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

super does I know
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:36 pm anne seems really awkward here like she doesn't know how to look like she has any insight or contributions to the thread lol.

the spf/mac interaction was weird, i can see that as any configuration of alignment really

i feel like spf has been pretty low key so far and i don't have a clear view on what i think of her at all

esooa... idk. i go back and forth. sloonei was p much completely nai but my gut still says wolf, and esooa has been fairly neutral in my view so far. the fact iaafr townreads her does mean something to me though, iaafr is my single beacon of sanity in this thread where everyone else is taking crazy pills and pushing the least charitable interpretations of everything i say
nutella got a lot townier on this page and im back to her just being town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:34 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm Ok Wilgy is towny when he drops the gimmick

Tbh I thought Mr was a bad shot because I had him as town, I think shooting the main CW (Anne) wouldve been correct there, though I wouldn't have cried about a Mac shot.
Fair then. I still haven't really read day 1, but it was JJJ's iso that led me to MR.

My suspicion on Nutella kept me from inquiring the CW. Anne is locktown if Nutella flips scum yes?

Mac was going to take our time regardless of if it was my shot or a yeet.

PoE is pretty straightforward:
Mac, Nutella, Dizzy, Esooa

Falcon will be added if Mac flips red. Anne will be added if Nutella flips green, NAA will be added if Esooa flips red.

Contest me on these 50/50s plz.

I don't know if we win if Ilario, Iaafr, Leetic, Marmot, SPF or Cass is scum without some mechanical savior button.
where was this drwilgy on d1? this is so much townier than anything he's posted before lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:35 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 pm
cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:02 pm i feel like SPF wouldn't push on nutella off the bat as scum/town because she'd be aware nutella isn't MLable. though as i say that i remember that she did the "push to pocket" approach to me before so i'm a bit more shrug about it but i still kinda gut townread that. also i liked her saying something pinged her from me but she ignored it
fwiw i have a habit of making pushes on unchoppable players when im a wolf because it usually makes people townread me (ie: me pushing on you in MCM, me pushing on amrock in the 16/8er), so i dont really think this is a solid reason to townread me

the best reason why im town is because my posts are boring. they work for me, and i find them fun to make, but they're usually written to aid my solving above all else, whereas my posts as a wolf are written with the intention to make other people react to them
lol I got your intentions and motivation exactly correct in 16/8 but backed off it feelsbadman
uwu
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i feel like spf is actively repeating everything everyone has already said in the last few pages
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:09 pm i feel like spf is actively repeating everything everyone has already said in the last few pages
All of her reads feel a bit over justified / disclaimers.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:04 pm

No.

It's awful reasoning.

I'm honestly shocked that you still think you can read people after your track record here. It seems that every game you fall in a void of "I don't know what's going on" and either get yeeted or die randomly because you're so blatant and one dimensional that everyone in the game has you pegged as town.
My reads are normally accurate on here? That isn't the issue at all here.

Most of the time I'm multitabbing and these games typically take second priority, and I end up losing my thought process on the game and end up not bothering or caring about getting back into the game.

Fleabag was an example of that when Constellations happened and I had no energy for that game, so I just took being yeeted because I figured town had good players that would solve it at the end...annnd they didn't.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:11 pm I had no energy for that game, so I just took being yeeted
That's just game throwing.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:12 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:11 pm I had no energy for that game, so I just took being yeeted
No that's what you do.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:09 pm i feel like spf is actively repeating everything everyone has already said in the last few pages
lol what? am i supposed to not share observations if other people have posted similar thoughts? you can read me better than this
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:13 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:12 pm
No that's what you do.
That's why I'm 0%... Oh wait.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:13 pm
lol what? am i supposed to not share observations if other people have posted similar thoughts? you can read me better than this
every thought has been similar, but even ignoring that... you saying i can "read you better than this" feels insincere given our history
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

NAA, when/why did you start suspecting spf

skimmed your iso and i feel like it came out of nowhere
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:14 pm NAA, when/why did you start suspecting spf

skimmed your iso and i feel like it came out of nowhere
I started suspecting SPF when Mac mentioned it last night (I also voted SPF at the time for a short while before switching back to Dizzy.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:55 pm

how am I tonally stiff
here's an example:
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:40 pm actually Nutella I feel like you should be town reading me tbh

like, in the last game we played you scum read me (though incorrectly) for being too serious

I guess I could see you not thinking of that this game cause it was wrong but I'm pretty sure you're aware I'm a lot more casual as town cause of that and irt my meta like that I'm decently towny imo

so what's up with that
i feel like i would have never in a million years pictured you using phrases like: "i feel like you should be townreading me tbh" or "so what's up with that?" as either alignment - you are usually very direct and assertive as either alignment but i feel like youre choosing your words very carefully in this game in a way that pings me as stilted/nervous

i dont think this is a good reason to scumread you now that im typing it out tho
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm pretty sure nanook is exactly the kill Mac would make btw

Return to “Previous Rackets”