Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:10 pm i keep trying to ISO brad

@TonyStarkPrime can you link ISOs

#348 pings me hard though

and brad is a good scum, he doesn't just avoid the thread lol
I've literally only end gamed and won 1 mafia game as scum and it was a light game that town decided to shit itself Day 1 onwards. I'm usually outed by Day 2. 🤣
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by Lime Coke »

Regardless of how you 2 are reading me right now, I have the both of you as town.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:50 pmuwu
requoting for emphasis
Hi SPF, how was your day?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

requoting for emphasis
Hewwo fwend
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 pm

I've literally only end gamed and won 1 mafia game as scum and it was a light game that town decided to shit itself Day 1 onwards. I'm usually outed by Day 2. 🤣
even if you only end gamed and won once, you still play a good scum game. i had you as town in buckets and in the other game you were scum on MU and i spectated games you were scum and got TR by like everyone. people consider you more polarized than you are. anyway, if you're town i'm confident i can find you based on you actually making reads and such, you are just feeling a bit off to me with recent posts. i wanted to ISO you to see if i missed something earlier that would've made me lock town you but the function wasn't working sigh.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

also i've spectated games anne mis-townread you day one and i was like WTF from it so i don't think her read on you here is scummy regardless of your alignment.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:15 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 pm

even if you only end gamed and won once, you still play a good scum game. i had you as town in buckets and in the other game you were scum on MU and i spectated games you were scum and got TR by like everyone. people consider you more polarized than you are. anyway, if you're town i'm confident i can find you based on you actually making reads and such, you are just feeling a bit off to me with recent posts. i wanted to ISO you to see if i missed something earlier that would've made me lock town you but the function wasn't working sigh.
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 7&sr=posts

That work?

You'll find me as town give it time.

If you go to "my posts" and hit the number next to "replies" it'll give you a list of who's posted, tap the number next to their name and it'll give you their iso
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

ok i read the lime coke iso and other than the one comment i mentioned before i literally have 0 reason to call him town and no idea why anyone else is

if he's maf he spewed leertic/ilario town tho
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When last I played with Lime Coke, he was town and play took on a pretty distinct character to my memory:

Stay calm
Adopt a process
Trust the process
Trust other people to sort the process

That process was a dedicated POE hunt that if I recall caught him some flak last time, and despite that he stuck to it (until perhaps running out of gas). I am seeing some of the same general mentality in this young game, not just in a pursuit of town reads but in a general perspective that there's a process and it will work if I allow it to work. An example is LC's reception of suspicion: to give a basic effort to convey a town spirit while mostly just trusting others to get there. So I appreciate all of that from LC so far.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

well he asked me to
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Of course if any EMer or someone that knows LC well has reason to protest that rationale, then protest away.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:24 pm When last I played with Lime Coke, he was town and play took on a pretty distinct character to my memory:

Stay calm
Adopt a process
Trust the process

That process was a dedicated POE hunt that if I recall caught him some flak last time, and despite that he stuck to it (until perhaps running out of gas). I am seeing some of the same general mentality in this young game, not just in a pursuit of town reads but in a general perspective that there's a process and it will work if I allow it to work. An example is LC's reception of suspicion: to give a basic effort to convey a town spirit while mostly just trusting others to get there. So I appreciate all of that from LC so far.
i usually townread LC for the way he explains his reads. i haven't seen anything from him yet that i'd consider towny explaining

also LC's reception of suspicion defs varies based on who susses him lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

By the way Alexa, and others I guess, if you want to know why I'm townreading you, or what triggered it.

It was your sus-read on JJJ earlier.
The thing I've noticed in Fortune of Lies (Okay you were 3P there but you attempt to townside so I'll consider my read on you correct) is that we tend to have similar reads/thought processes as the game goes on. I was iso'ing JJJ at that moment and then came back to you posting that read, which I just said I agreed and stated my townread on you for it.
The second part is just I don't think you'd still have this amount of energy after so many mafia rands in a row, especially with them all being massive games.
The "energy" read doesn't feel as good as the first part since your scum game is incredible, but we both know you hate being mafia and I feel like you'd run out of gas EVENTUALLY if you kept randing mafia.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:24 pm When last I played with Lime Coke, he was town and play took on a pretty distinct character to my memory:

Stay calm
Adopt a process
Trust the process

I'll take the word "calm" to describe me and run with it because it's one of the few times that's been used for me. 🤣
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:27 pm By the way Alexa, and others I guess, if you want to know why I'm townreading you, or what triggered it.

The thing I've noticed in Fortune of Lies (Okay you were 3P there but you attempt to townside so I'll consider my read on you correct) is that we tend to have similar reads/thought processes as the game goes on. I was iso'ing JJJ at that moment and then came back to you posting that read, which I just said I agreed and stated my townread on you for it.
The second part is just I don't think you'd still have this amount of energy after so many mafia rands in a row, especially with them all being massive games.
The "energy" read doesn't feel as good as the first part since your scum game is incredible, but we both know you hate being mafia and I feel like you'd run out of gas EVENTUALLY if you kept randing mafia.
this is kind of what's bothering me about you this game. i feel like you're townreading me for like, verifiably good reasons. reasons you can talk about and quantify. i feel like a lot of the time when you're town, you townread me for ehhhhh reasons but defend it to death.

and like, yeah you're absolutely right. i realized lately i hate mafia and feel dead the whole game etc etc (i love 3p for fortune of lies was dif). but it just feels like you're able to explain it too well for you as town.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Checking in again after doing some work on a geology project. Of the people who have been active so far, I don't see anyone that's too scummy - the one person I'm unsure of is Nanook, as many of his posts are not contributing and he seems determined to hit is post limit early, but my main concern is that I have no idea why he's still voting a player who hasn't even showed despite his open suspicion of JJJ. I also don't really like SPF's entrance, they aren't commenting on anything and I'd like to see them actually contribute.

Anyway, I feel cassandra is likely town as I like their progression, LC, JJJ, and nutella are lean town and I still townread iaafr from earlier. It's worth noting that a significant amount of players have yet to make significant contributions.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's always good to be calm. The game of Mafia is literally never worth not being calm. We're among the best players in the world around here and still: nobody has a clue who we are outside of our enclosed little Mafia community. I believe in your vibes as a calm dude, LC. I believe.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

requoting for emphasis
I'll switch to [VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine. Clearly, you should have more to say than this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:27 pm i usually townread LC for the way he explains his reads. i haven't seen anything from him yet that i'd consider towny explaining

also LC's reception of suspicion defs varies based on who susses him lol
Thanks for the perspective. I'll see how your read develops your own way and trust it to be fair now that I know who you are. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

requoting for emphasis
I'll switch to [VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine. Clearly, you should have more to say than this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

requoting for emphasis
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

uwu
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

requoting for emphasis
I'll switch to [VOTE: VOTE:STAYPOSITIVEFRIEND] aubergine. Clearly, you should have more to say than this.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ok I scumread the earlier uwu but I think I townread this one

Bad news friendos and dedicated followers, im running out of steam pretty quickly

But good news, my kid is *very* likely to be awake at 4am which means ill be back to finish capping myself before you know it

And even though my new arch nemesis anne has passed me in post count, this is but a momentary setback, and shall not be suffered to continue for long!*

*assuming she doesn't cap herself while I'm asleep like a sneaky dick
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:50 pm Cassandra is lock town for the one goal read (I've made similar reads as town, they're often wrong, funnily enough)
i kinda like this read and want to sheep it / also am feeling better about her

but still have some trepidation bc i know she has a really good scum game and i've been known to suppress early gut bad feelings about her early only to later turn out to have been right all along so i dont want to let her skate on only townreads
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:52 pm tbh i see no harm in revealing my goal, but my personal goal this game was to actually force myself to vote at least 3 times a day as town (unless it's like LYLO or votes are locked or something)
this is....weird lol?
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:42 pm
requoting for emphasis
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:47 pm ok I scumread the earlier uwu but I think I townread this one
lmao

idk i dont scumread anyone atm tbh pdf kgb nft

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:27 pm By the way Alexa, and others I guess, if you want to know why I'm townreading you, or what triggered it.

this is kind of what's bothering me about you this game. i feel like you're townreading me for like, verifiably good reasons. reasons you can talk about and quantify. i feel like a lot of the time when you're town, you townread me for ehhhhh reasons but defend it to death.

and like, yeah you're absolutely right. i realized lately i hate mafia and feel dead the whole game etc etc (i love 3p for fortune of lies was dif). but it just feels like you're able to explain it too well for you as town.
I rewrote this like 3 times FYI.
This is probably because I've finally started to re-define how I play recently?

Earlier in the year I mindlessly hard-defended you, Anne, and my other main townreads I'd have in games via raging on everyone else as town, and for you specifically I would just add random generalized things that you do in games. This worked because you never randed mafia and I got by because I would always be correct.

Then Constellations and 3 other games happened in a row where I hard defended mafia, and made town lose because of my hard shielding.

I mainly started it all because of CV mafia, where I detailed all of my townreads that were correct, however the only townread I never explained thoroughly was Esooa's alt which was the only townread I was incorrect on.

Like I do end up naturally townreading you and Anne for the most part, but recently I've been trying to come up with a policy of coming up with a legitimate reason to shield you 2.

If you noticed in Champs But Different game I never actually hard shielded Anne until Day 2 when I had a legit reason to have her town, but keep in mind also I refrained from screaming at people that were scumreading her but instead I just posted a generalized post talking about why she was town alongside the rest of my towncore until I died.
I might go back to that habit of forcing people to townread my townreads, like I did during Fortune of Lies, but I'm still trying to shake that habit off.

And before you say it, yes I sat back and did nothing while you were scumreading Anne a few hours ago, but I was just letting things pan out because I felt bad about yelling at you during Pokemon Mash when you were right and I was wrong and seeing that it got to you.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

ok maybe you are town brad, thank you

also nutella's take on me #377 makes sense based on RYM/constellations/halloween (tho the third one i was halfway in my town meta w/certain pushes)
it's the kind of take i'd imitate as scum easily but probably slightly towny for general people
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

fwiw lc I appreciate the effort towards this direction and believe it's a genuinely positive evolution in your game
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

i think brad mentioning sitting back when i was grilling anne despite not wanting to after pokemon mash is towny.

Nutella may be outed mafia

If she doesn't start vibing soon kill her with fire tbh tbh
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:10 pm Nutella may be outed mafia
I was actually going through your iso and you mentioned her being polarized.

Is there anything specific that she's not doing here?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Im vibin
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:10 pm Nutella may be outed mafia
I was actually going through your iso and you mentioned her being polarized.

Is there anything specific that she's not doing here?
She's not vibing or free flowing or stream of consciousness
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bruh it's a post capped game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also like a third of the players haven't even checked in yet so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like the main thing I'm seeing in Nutella's iso is her having a progression on a few players as she's reacting to what's going on in the game.

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:15 pm Bruh it's a post capped game
And you're hard failing yhe vibe check idk what to tell you

I didn't say you're lock mafia I just said you might be, chill

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:50 pm Just so we're clear what's happening here i already gave my three and a half reads and now I'm going to shit post until I cap myself and come back 10-15 minutes before eod to naked vote and be sheeped and we may or may not hit mafia but it'll be worth it for the experience and the memories
this is performative

might loop back to being towny but im not sure
Like how you gonna come in here and make this post and try to argue you aren't miserably failing the vibe check smh

You got time to fix up and come correct, im just saying you haven't so far
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:34 pm
requoting for emphasis
Double post due to technical difficulties on my end. My internet just isn't the greatest. Hope this doesn't count towards my total since I'm strapped for posts as is.
If she's outed mafia, why are you still voting the falcon guy? Your push on JJJ hasn't been any more inspiring to me

Anyway, the EM meta stuff is pretty meaningless to me as I've never played there. Not sure how to feel about the SPF wagon already getting three votes, I townread iaffr but am not entirely sure on anne.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

some notes while reading through the thread:

-i think that illario and leetic are both towny individually of their claims (but i townread illario more i think?). i townread illario mostly because his thought process and solving has been in lockstep with mine (ie: he townread cassandra at a similar time that i did, he townread nanook at a similar time that i did and voiced accurate meta on him, he voiced suspicions toward nutella at a similar time when i was getting pinged by her, and i had the exact same thought process about alexa potentially faking her progression on him on #323). i dont think illario has posted anything unfakeable but i think his posts so far reflect a depth of thought and a lack of opportunism that's a bit more subdued when he's playing as a wolf

i got pinged by #367 from leetic because the language felt a little stiff to me, i didnt like his reasoning for townreading cassandra (at least not without more explanation), and because he came after nanook in a way that i would possibly expect an opportunistic wolf to. that said, i think there's a sense of consistency in the way that he's come after different players and tried to drag them into the game (ie: the way he prodded dizzy on #119, the way he prodded jagged on #121, the way he prodded me on #371) that might be indicative of him having a genuine investment in solving the game and getting other people to participate

-got pinged by #134 from cassandra but it's probably nothing. i like that cassandra was the first player to voice the feeling of: "jagged is Off", because there were like 3-4 different players that all chimed in with agreement toward the sentiment of: "Jagged Is Off", and i think that people who express unspoken sentiments that the rest of the thread is perceiving are >rand town. i also think that cassandra having the progression of: "illario is a wolf > illario is town, actually > but wait, maybe illario IS a wolf" over the last few pages was towny for her, and she showed conviction in the way she pushed on both anne and illario that is usually missing from her pushes as a wolf. i guess i would call her a soft townlean even though i dont think she's done anything unfakeable

on a similar note, i like that nanook was the first player in the game to really try to concentrate suspicion/momentum against jagged. if jagged is a villager and he was getting widely misread in the early game, i think the wolves would be more likely to hang back and let the rest of the town get their hands dirty instead of directly engaging in suspecting him/pushing him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i also think that nanook is playing closer to his ~town energy than his ~wolf energy and im usually pretty good at reading him, but id take that read w/a grain of salt

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:33 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:34 pm
requoting for emphasis
Double post due to technical difficulties on my end. My internet just isn't the greatest. Hope this doesn't count towards my total since I'm strapped for posts as is.
If she's outed mafia, why are you still voting the falcon guy? Your push on JJJ hasn't been any more inspiring to me

Anyway, the EM meta stuff is pretty meaningless to me as I've never played there. Not sure how to feel about the SPF wagon already getting three votes, I townread iaffr but am not entirely sure on anne.
There's no hammer and more importantly the poll says who cannot be imagined happy, not who do you think is mafia
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I think I can place a townread on IAAFR, mainly for this post:
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:47 pm ok I scumread the earlier uwu but I think I townread this one
It's weird but I can see this being a legitimate thought process that I might understand?
Which I'm guessing is "SPF responding to reasoning to scumread her by doing the exact same thing" is the reason?
It's small but it's a start and it's something I can at least explain somewhat.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:36 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:25 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 pm for context when we're both town, ilario and i have very similar reads, so him agreeing anne is this towny rn is wolfy AF for him
didn't you tell me once that sometimes you guys have different reads and usually he will push his own thoughts above considering your own?
Ehhh I think it’s fair for her to say this since I’ve pushed her on it before for similar reasons. I would say though that alexa is one of 5 people whose reads I would potentially actually factor above my own if she felt very strongly on something I also felt strongly about. So ig I’ll wait and see how her read develops
I was going to state that her pushing you for your read on Anne was kind of her pulling a you.

I don't think she'd blatantly do that as scum?

Then again would she still have this amount of energy after like 5 scum rands in a row that she's annoyed with by now?
If she’s mafia she’s playing in a way specifically designed to just fool me though I don’t think that’s likely to be the case since it’s a strong lobby and I’m just one person.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:40 pm i will probably scumread jay on d1 and then decide he's in town meta on d2

the inverse of silverkeith
this post pinged me because it's the type of post that i would make as a wolf that wants to contribute to the ongoing conversation about jagged's alignment without having any specific observations to make - it's a very filler post, which is totally fine, but it just felt a little awkward for nutella to sit out of the conversation about jay's alignment while still somewhat involving herself in it
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:50 pm Just so we're clear what's happening here i already gave my three and a half reads and now I'm going to shit post until I cap myself and come back 10-15 minutes before eod to naked vote and be sheeped and we may or may not hit mafia but it'll be worth it for the experience and the memories
this is performative

might loop back to being towny but im not sure
im also a little concerned on how nutella went from: "this post from nanook is performative but maybe in a towny way" to putting nanook in her "Bad Vibes" tier on #266, and her push on cassandra on #316 pinged me when i was catching up as well. i do think that nutella is playing closer to her scum game than her town game so far and i guess i want to make that known, but if she is town then im pretty confident ill find her
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:37 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:33 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm i townread Nook now kinda, townread dyslexicon for doing nothing, i think they'd post more as scum, leetic i TR (so if he's mason w/illario then illario's prob town too, he's just annoying me)

iaafr and LC are lightly towny
if you tr'd leetic already why push illario so hard? did it not give you any pause on that
i'm not even pushing illario hard, nor am i pushing anne hard TBH her last post makes me think she may actually be town.
ok

just felt weird to me but i may be more affected by the claim bias than you are, i know i shouldnt weigh it too much but it inherently primed me to see illario from a townlean pov idk
this is a decent post

to the people who say nutella is super blatant as scum, is this a kinda post she can easily fake?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lime coke is posting well. his posts come off as thoughtful and carefully considered regardless of his alignment, but i think that his posting just being outright good is probably a towntell for him (and i do largely agree with jagged's assessment of him earlier on this page even if im not 100% in alignment)

Return to “Previous Rackets”