MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Re: Fortune of Lies [Day 1]

Post by MafiaMenace »

oh whatever
[VOTE: MightyQ] aubergine
Spoiler: show
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

:keys:
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

i have no motivation to play this game so im just gonna cut my catchup short and just post it half complete
Catch-up:
otherwise knows as: (please end my suffering)
Ruri:
Nothing AI.

Paopan:
Paopan wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:38 pm Paopan might die Day/Night 1.
I'm going to bang my head if that happens :haha: :haha:
this is townie coming off of their entrance
Paopan wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm Someone told me you're heaps good at mafia so I expect you to single handedly find a mafia d1 or I am going to kill you d2.
Bububu-but I'm new :(

But okay, I'll accept. I'll find a single Mafia in day 1 and call them out.

If I turned out to be right. You okay with becoming my slave vote on the entirety of this game? okay?

I'm expecting good things coming on my way. :flamed:
townie tone
confidence seems very real and not at all forced
Paopan wrote:I started playing around May, this year. Have played 4 games (1T, 3S) in total.
unlucky LOL

Captain Falcon:
Nothing AI.

Dr. Wilgy
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:10 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:37 pm alexa is volume-cleared for Day 1.

I will continue to post random thoughtless reads so as to escape the depths of the non-posting scummy people.
Marmot is also volume cleared.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:12 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:10 pm initially had the same thought as Lime Coke on SOA (them asking about Mac when Mac had 2 votes in RVS and hadn't posted) being wolfy, but i think from what i saw of the fleabag game, they're a good enough wolf to know to avoid those "classic wolf tells" and the way he began trying to sort through the game after seemed decent - i had one "performative" ping on an aggressive comment they made about the Mac comment not being wolfy, but besides that i would lean on him being a villager with the caveat that they have a strong wolf game (at least i think this from how much i knew ilario townread them in fleabag) so should be consistently evaluated.
There is a single period in this post and I can only make it through about 1/3 before losing track of the hell is going on.

Alexa is wolf.
these posts feel icky
can definitely see this being wilgy doing the tried and true method of being charismatic as wolf, thus making it unlikely for people to be inclined to vote you

Macdongle:
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:26 pm I pity the mafia here
is it strange to gleam a guttown read off of the tone here?
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm
Paopan wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:36 pm Hello everyone.

I'm Paopan, and this is my first time playing in this site.

Would be sad if I were going to die day/night 1 hi hi hi.
Someone told me you're heaps good at mafia so I expect you to single handedly find a mafia d1 or I am going to kill you d2.
dont they only have 4 games, one of which being town

Son of Anarchy:
Son of Anarch wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:06 pm I’m gonna call Michelle town, alright? I’m likin’ the energy here
Son of Anarch wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:11 pm Michelle
Lime Coke
NAA

Alexa
MafiaMenace
Scotty

We’re here right now
Son of Anarch wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:24 pm I think imma go through this game makin' mostly soul reads. Is that cool?
while this annoys the ever loving shit out of me i think this reads mostly town
its very rare that mafia just shoots out unexplained reads so its more likely that this is town than wolf
Son of Anarch wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:33 pm @Lime Coke no chance. I only asked 'cause there was two votes on Dong and I thought there might be a reason people were suspectin' him for not postin'. I thoroughly reject your reasons for sayin' I could be mafia.
caution seems genuine

MightyQ:
MightyQ wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:47 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:22 pm
MightyQ wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:19 pm I solemnly swear I'm up to only good

Sure I buy it. What sort of good?
The greater good
little bit of an awkward entrance but i can also see town!mighty that is new to this site being awkward i guess
still feels weird
MightyQ wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:02 pm I an generally curious how people are reading others, I would appreciate advice on tips for when I ki- help others in game
meh
alot more of this conversational nonsense in his iso sort of like hes refraining from making a read
he just feels all around awkward, i might even be willing to stake a bet on this being wolf

Marmot
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:41 pm I have no thoughts on Dong, except it would be amusing to off him Day 1.
townie tone
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:12 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:10 pm initially had the same thought as Lime Coke on SOA (them asking about Mac when Mac had 2 votes in RVS and hadn't posted) being wolfy, but i think from what i saw of the fleabag game, they're a good enough wolf to know to avoid those "classic wolf tells" and the way he began trying to sort through the game after seemed decent - i had one "performative" ping on an aggressive comment they made about the Mac comment not being wolfy, but besides that i would lean on him being a villager with the caveat that they have a strong wolf game (at least i think this from how much i knew ilario townread them in fleabag) so should be consistently evaluated.
There is a single period in this post and I can only make it through about 1/3 before losing track of the hell is going on.

Alexa is wolf.
Usually when I can't make it through long posts, I just skip em instead of stating random scumreads on em.
yup, when i play games with super analyzing players that make massive walls i just dont read them and act like i do /shrug
probably something AI in them but i couldnt care less lol
Marmot wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:14 am Why are you defending Wilgy, Michelle? I don't think Wilgy's done enough to warrant any defense.
this post shows genuine solving intent, i think this reads town

LinearPoint:
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:17 pm
MafiaMenace wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:10 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:48 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:31 pm Here I thought I'd come in and be late to the party since I had lots of running around to do, but guess not many have gotten on yet.
Any thoughts on those that have posted?

Also hi, nice to meet you. Take a lollipop and pass it down
I'm mostly looking at how people post currently to get a feel of their playstyle/personality. At this point the only thing so far that has stood out was MM's last post switching their opinion on notanaxehole's post.
I presume it to be a meme post since I find the idea that susing someone for making a comment about the moderator to be couldn't possibly be a real read, but it feels forced to me and I can't tell right now if they are actually just memeing or feeling pressured to make a contribution of some sort.
i am dead serious
Honestly the post isn't out of line with the rest of their posts so it is nothing I consider noteworthy.
all of their posts seem a little fake and forced really so im not surprised :beer:
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:42 pm So far I just have 3 people I'm leaning on scum right now.
That being MM slightly because their vote on NAA just felt forced.
NAA because I went over their posts and I don't like that of their 26 posts, currently the 3rd highest post count, there isn't a single post actually pertaining to the game.
Last is SoA for the same reasons as NAA though to a much lesser extent. I just don't like their approach to gut reading people without ever explaining the reads given. The main reason I say to a lesser extent is because they have fewer posts and have actually given some degree of an opinion though I hope they eventually elaborate a bit.

Most other players I'm currently neutral to town leaning on. I was a tad worried of Scotty at first because it seemed to me at first they were giving off a bit of a suckup kind of vibe to get on my good side early, but their last few posts disproved that notion and I find them to be among the stronger of the townleans I currently have. I also like what I am seeing from LC, Michelle, and Alexa to the point I'm probably not going to vote them today.
Like I said, most others haven't done enough contribution either way to influence me.

Currently thinking between NAA and MM. A bit more towards MM since if they are Mafia I would put more stock into the possibility of their odd interaction with NAA as a busing attempt after they realized that saying they are town for pretty shaky reasons was sus where I find the other way around of NAA flipping Mafia being less telling of MM's role.
i guess i understand people seeing my vote as forced, ive learned im really shit at expressing my reads without somehow coming across as disingenuous but where did you get w/w?
busing naa for what?
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:09 pm Honestly there has not been too many players who have come in very active off the bat.
The fact that michelle, Alexa, and LC are all active and contributing is enough for me to at least put them as not a priority lynch.
I prefer checking active players over passive players as investigative roles so a Mafia hiding among them is not something I am too concerned with at the moment.

As for the suckup thing it was mostly from the fact that you without hesitation imediatly jumped on my early assessment of MM's vote being forced saying you agreed with it.
Things like that tend to put me on watch for someone especially since I'm new to this site so I was keeping the possibility of you trying to win over a newbie in the back of my mind.
when a game has like 17 players but only 5 of them are consistently posting its generally safe to assume wolves are in the inactives

Michelle:
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:23 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:06 pm Note for everyone who wants to help me, please copy paste the VC in a spoiler to have it from time to time
aight you town.

I don’t recall…have we played a game where you were scum? For some reason I keep thinking Deck mafia you were scum when you kept posting these helpful VC time stamps
I don't remember, but I know i posted VCs as scum, so this is NAI :shrug:
a personal tell of mine is that i generally like those who disagree with a townread on them by calling the post in question nai
i think those that are most critical of themselves would be a townie
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:31 pm Scotty what's your opinion about the way Alexa TR you?
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:26 pm I pity the mafia here
Hi Mac, wassup?
i sort of like the way michelle tries to hear from everyone, i feel like that portrays a pretty villagery mindset

i want to say michelle is just sort of townie for the amount of effort theyve pumped in, and i will, and i am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:11 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:07 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:28 am @Michelle
Also why would it matter if Alexa's voting a low poster? You're supposed to vote wolfy people...Wilgy is pretty wolfy.
I don't see Wilgy wolfier than Mighty Q for eg
4 posts are not good enough to make a guess
I mean I've caught wolves in 2 posts before. 👀
I thought i caught wolf Wilgy few games and he kept flipping green. Including the game where he posted what's in my sig

I will reread his Iso and come back to you
ive never really been a fan of paranoia defenses as they leave a bad taste in my mouth when i see them
"hey no guys dont vote this player, my scumreads on them have been wrong on them have been wrong alot in the past so they arent nescessarily scum guys!" like wat

sig:
Nothing AI, or at all for that matter.

NotAnAxeHole:
i outright refuse to iso them as nothing in it can be seen as content
they have 52 posts and all of it is fluff which as i said previously makes me want to believe theyre some sort of jester player with how much theyre clogging the game
()
(paopan, marmot, soa, michelle)
(naa, mac, linearpoint, ruri, falcon, sig)
(mighty, wilgy)
()
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

By the way, MafiaMenace has been lock town for a while now, if anyone hasn't seen it yet, don't ask me to point it out, because I won't. There are actually 2 things to observe.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 107

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:24 pm @alexa

I feel like you and I are going to have to work with each other more in this game because some people are going to be during this. Seeing how we're kind of reading things in the same way already it shouldn't be that hard.
bahahahaha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:30 pm

I feel like you and I are going to have to work with each other more in this game because some people are going to be during this. Seeing how we're kind of reading things in the same way already it shouldn't be that hard.
@Lime Coke 8/17 of the game hasn't posted yet so i can't exactly sort through the game yet sadly, but i'm happy to work with you and bounce reads off of you as well
either lime is trying to pocket you or just gently placed himself immediately into yours... we shall see
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:31 am By the way, MafiaMenace has been lock town for a while now, if anyone hasn't seen it yet, don't ask me to point it out, because I won't. There are actually 2 things to observe.
1 rly... their posts
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:49 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:31 am By the way, MafiaMenace has been lock town for a while now, if anyone hasn't seen it yet, don't ask me to point it out, because I won't. There are actually 2 things to observe.
1 rly... their posts
I mean, sure
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm just pointing out that it's not some bullshit read like "isn't posting about the game" or "posting a lot" or "low post" or "tone"
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

it's not a bs read at all its just calling an inno child for what they are
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:49 am
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:30 pm

@Lime Coke 8/17 of the game hasn't posted yet so i can't exactly sort through the game yet sadly, but i'm happy to work with you and bounce reads off of you as well
either lime is trying to pocket you or just gently placed himself immediately into yours... we shall see
Or we're both just town.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:03 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:27 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:25 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:22 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:37 pm @Scotty which day do you want me to get you killed this game?
It would be an honor to be NK’d tonight I guess, if you’re friends with a bigger, furry-er dog than I and can arrange it

But in all seriousness, wat are you asking here
Looks like a slip :dark:
I don’t think NAA is one to make a slip like this, nor do I see how he slipped?
About having killing power
no it doesn't what an awful read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also why would it matter if Alexa's voting a low poster? You're supposed to vote wolfy people...Wilgy is pretty wolfy.
[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

free pelt get ya free pelt
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:16 am
I thought i caught wolf Wilgy few games and he kept flipping green. Including the game where he posted what's in my sig

What would your other options be then? I'm townreading Alexa so I'm not going there.
Good Call
lmao I know this is sarcastic and I know you won't admit that it is
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:55 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:16 am

What would your other options be then? I'm townreading Alexa so I'm not going there.
Good Call
lmao I know this is sarcastic and I know you won't admit that it is
OK, I admit to gas lighting Scotty for no reason at all, but I swear that I have used no sarcasm in this here thread.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

there are 2 to 3 mafia between axe, LC, Alexa and Michelle. The trick is to figure out who the noob/s is/are.

Michelle/Axe probs not a team and LC/Alexa probs not.

It's probably Alexa/Axe. Mostly because you can't spell Alexa without Axe.

Maybe Michelle and Alexa but I feel like Axe is obvious mafia for his dealing with LC who he spewed town here.

So I guess Michelle is maybe town. But man what a bad read. Sometimes they can be right too I suppose.

That said nya!

[VOTE: Notanaxehole] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial if you don't alphabetise the poll d2 onwards I'm getting myself modkilled on purpose.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:58 am there are 2 to 3 mafia between axe, LC, Alexa and Michelle. The trick is to figure out who the noob/s is/are.

Maybe Michelle and Alexa but I feel like Axe is obvious mafia for his dealing with LC who he spewed town here.

So I guess Michelle is maybe town. But man what a bad read. Sometimes they can be right too I suppose.

That said nya!

2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FYI I am 2 wins from equaling Epi for all time Syndicate wins so town better try hard in this game or imma poop on the floor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:58 am there are 2 to 3 mafia between axe, LC, Alexa and Michelle. The trick is to figure out who the noob/s is/are.

That said nya!

the subtext of this read is complimentary towards you btw
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:00 am FYI I am 2 wins from equaling Epi for all time Syndicate wins so town better try hard in this game or imma poop on the floor.
Hey, it's your office, you can do what you want with any of your bodily features.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke your job is to try really hard not to cost town the game with your simping.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:00 am

That said nya!

I'm not worried, you'll last minute CFD onto some poor schmuck
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:00 am

That said nya!

I'm not worried, you'll last minute CFD onto some poor schmuck
I probably will.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

@MafiaMenace are you MU player?

About my defence on Wilgy it's meta related and also by a logic who tells me that this wagon in concerning

DrWigly. 5. Voters: NotAnAxehole, Lime Coke, Scotty, Ruri, alexa

A wolf wouldn't have the biggest wagon while the thread is so calm. Game state looks like wolves are calm and I don't think all wolves are in the low posters either

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:03 am @MafiaMenace are you MU player?

About my defence on Wilgy it's meta related and also by a logic who tells me that this wagon in concerning

A wolf wouldn't have the biggest wagon while the thread is so calm. Game state looks like wolves are calm and I don't think all wolves are in the low posters either
this is a good read... you're redeemed
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:04 am

Remember when I had that read about Syn, and you last minute CFD'd off of him?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:53 am
Rofl sorry about your wolf rand sir ^^

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I changed my mind axe is town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:04 am

Remember when I had that read about Syn, and you last minute CFD'd off of him?
in fairness it was 2am and I woke up at 4am and tried to kill a wolf
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:01 am Lime Coke your job is to try really hard not to cost town the game with your simping.
You would be costing yourself with your reads if you were town, clearly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:05 am
ah yes the old all votes on Michelle are wolves read... tried and true
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:01 am Lime Coke your job is to try really hard not to cost town the game with your simping.
I don't even know what this means. If you're gonna insult me I have to understand it.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:03 am DrWigly. 5. Voters: NotAnAxehole, Lime Coke, Scotty, Ruri, alexa

I don't get the impression that this is a genuine read tbh (regardless of your alignment).
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

so Axe and LC have both chosen the old insult Mac's skill route... pretty common thing mafia do

Michelle has chosen the old omgus without consideration play. Kinda wolfy too.

Just kill em all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:07 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:03 am DrWigly. 5. Voters: NotAnAxehole, Lime Coke, Scotty, Ruri, alexa

I don't get the impression that this is a genuine read tbh (regardless of your alignment).
seemed pretty fine to me... elab
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:06 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:06 am
I don't even know what this means. If you're gonna insult me I have to understand it.
That's on you if you don't understand it. I was quite clear with what I said.
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

yeah that random wagon is why i chose to vote mighty instead, shit made me uncomfortable
anyway mu isnt my homesite no, its tos
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:08 am Michelle has chosen the old omgus without consideration play. Kinda wolfy too.
Also dabling into a bit of the mechanics of TS sucks at mafia, which is usually what I do when votes are stacked on one player d1, which is why I don't think it's a genuine read.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:08 am so Axe and LC have both chosen the old insult Mac's skill route... pretty common thing mafia do

Just kill em all.
And you've chosen the "OMGUS everyone" route, something you've told me that you would do as a wolf every now and then post Venom n Guns.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I need to find some town here. Dunya not tunneling me so she's out. Maybe Marmot voting me is townie cuz hes a scared little biatch. @Scotty you town of what mate?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:08 am Michelle has chosen the old omgus without consideration play. Kinda wolfy too.
Also dabling into a bit of the mechanics of TS sucks at mafia, which is usually what I do when votes are stacked on one player d1, which is why I don't think it's a genuine read.
this is the elaboration @MacDougall
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:08 am so Axe and LC have both chosen the old insult Mac's skill route... pretty common thing mafia do

Just kill em all.
And you've chosen the "OMGUS everyone" route, something you've told me that you would do as a wolf every now and then post Venom n Guns.
Who did I omgus?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I said your vote on Alexa was early bussing, so my scum read on you is not new, but the vote for me because I stated the obvious about Wilgy should be telling for everyone else.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am
yeah ok but Michelle is a major exponent of level 1 reads
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am

Just kill em all.
Who did I omgus?
Are you not reading your own posts or are you just typing stuff out and sending it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am
I said your vote on Alexa was early bussing, so my scum read on you is not new, but the vote for me because I stated the obvious about Wilgy should be telling for everyone else.
Ah foiled again. Sucks to be me.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:11 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am
yeah ok but Michelle is a major exponent of level 1 reads
Hmm, ok I don't hate it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:10 am

Just kill em all.
Who did I omgus?
Are you not reading your own posts or are you just typing stuff out and sending it?
whomst did I omgus? fmpov I have omgussed zero people. Were Alexa, Michelle, Axe and you scumreading me prior to me scumreading you? Cuz if so I missed that.

Return to “Previous Jobs”