55%

Total votes: 11
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 pm Everyone reads SPF town. So maybe I should just read SPF town. It's very much possible she is just town.
I wouldn’t sponge my spf read this early fwiw

I tend to overplay my confidence in my early reads

My only tr that I genuinely believe is very unlikely to be mafia is soa

I’d say with the others im varying between 50-70% in confidence
I mean, that doesn't help lol. But yes, early reads be early reads. I have had a tendency to be overly critical of players I'm afraid are mafia, and I'm actively trying not to do that in this game, since I've noticed this trend when playing with people like Jimmay and spf. Employing a strategy of "good enough for now anyway" is probably ok in this game, as it feels to me now. If that makes sense.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:29 amHmmmm I think most people on MU know me by ilario, I’m from the same site as spf and Alexa so maybe you heard of me in passing
I don't think so, but I noticed other players having played with you and wondered if I had too. I think you mentioned reading spf town though, but don't know if you said why?
Nahhh I didn’t really extrapolate into why. Tbh I don’t even have a reason, though I didn’t particularly feel like flipping mafia in this lobby since last time I played against spf sloonei jjj combo they were all town and I kinda wanted to see what it would be like to town with Atleast a few of them, so I was pretty relieved when I saw my alignment.

Anyways, I was riding the high of the flip and I saw spfs and jjjs posts and my gut told me that they both just seem tonally towny to me in their first posts I saw so I trd them for it. Don’t have much more deeper insight for my original read unfortunately
What game did we play together?
we played very briefly on the rym game in the mu subforum but you got killed before we had much chance to interact
Oh, yeah. I was in there for 15 minutes and only got to interact with about half the roster.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, hi, Falcon. Hi, Axe.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 pm Sloonei
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Yeah, why?
Because I am a legend in this business.

Triple H?

OK, LC, Ilario, Marmot are scum.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Son of Anarch »

Hey all. Just caught up on the thread, some thoughts below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
Hi, Son. Hope I can call you Son, cause I think that's kind of funny.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently single and looking to mingle. And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? It would entail peace and love and good things, and us never voting each other this game. You are town, and I am town. Let me know kk *squeaks and runs*
Hey there Dyslexicon. I'm lookin' forward to playing this game with you. Unfortunately, don't think my girlfriend would want me to be going on any dates with someone else so I'm gonna have to turn ya down there. And well... Can't promise you I'll never vote you this game, but I gotta say I like the free-flowing thought pattern you seem to be exhibiting here so I probably won't be votin' you any time soon unless you get on my bad side.he

sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:00 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
Hate this post, I’m always against claiming earlier especially d1
Ya know, I'm thinkin' this response to me is actually kinda bad. It's one of your first posts and already you're sayin' you hate my posts because you're against the general philosophy of 'em instead of saying you just disagree with the approach. That's kinda something I think wolves are more prone to do. They'll try to magnify something that might not be agreeable and make it seem like the post is bad when in actuality it's just a disagreement in playstyle. But I'm a nice guy, so I'm gonna give you a chance.

@ShēpInWolfsClothing what about the post is bad other than your disagreement of it?
@TonyStarkPrime care to explain your townreads on sig and falcon? Gotta say I disagree with at least sig for reasons I describe up top, no real opinion on falcon as of yet.

And also why I'm on the subject:

@falcon45ca Why'd ya specifically call out that crowd with their townreads? I'd say there's been quite a few players this game that have been ridin' the town read train, includin' myself a bit.

Oh yeah and since it's been talked about a bit, I'm just gonna say that another reason I have Stayposi as town now is because while she's not postin' as much as the rest of us, her posts are pretty... "powerful" in a sense. I'd like to call it somethin' like high-impact posting. I'm willing to listen to Dyslexicon's opinion of course, but I don't think she's got scum vibes like some of the other people I've been talkin' about.

And another thing too that I noticed... I still kinda feel like Lime Coke is mirroring the thread. He seems almost scared to make strong statements and has even qualified a few of them like his townread on ilario. Dunno... think I'm just gettin' the vibe that he's a bit uncomfortable.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:44 am5.5 town reads less than 12 hours into the game, eh?
U mad about my town reads? Y
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:33 am Welcome to Dizzytown, population dizzy.
I love being an easy town read. \o/
For so many reasons. :cloud9:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 pm Hey all. Just caught up on the thread, some thoughts below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently single and looking to mingle. And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? It would entail peace and love and good things, and us never voting each other this game. You are town, and I am town. Let me know kk *squeaks and runs*
Hey there Dyslexicon. I'm lookin' forward to playing this game with you. Unfortunately, don't think my girlfriend would want me to be going on any dates with someone else so I'm gonna have to turn ya down there. And well... Can't promise you I'll never vote you this game, but I gotta say I like the free-flowing thought pattern you seem to be exhibiting here so I probably won't be votin' you any time soon unless you get on my bad side.he

Ya know, I'm thinkin' this response to me is actually kinda bad. It's one of your first posts and already you're sayin' you hate my posts because you're against the general philosophy of 'em instead of saying you just disagree with the approach. That's kinda something I think wolves are more prone to do. They'll try to magnify something that might not be agreeable and make it seem like the post is bad when in actuality it's just a disagreement in playstyle. But I'm a nice guy, so I'm gonna give you a chance.

@ShēpInWolfsClothing what about the post is bad other than your disagreement of it?
@TonyStarkPrime care to explain your townreads on sig and falcon? Gotta say I disagree with at least sig for reasons I describe up top, no real opinion on falcon as of yet.

@falcon45ca Why'd ya specifically call out that crowd with their townreads? I'd say there's been quite a few players this game that have been ridin' the town read train, includin' myself a bit.

Oh yeah and since it's been talked about a bit, I'm just gonna say that another reason I have Stayposi as town now is because while she's not postin' as much as the rest of us, her posts are pretty... "powerful" in a sense. I'd like to call it somethin' like high-impact posting. I'm willing to listen to Dyslexicon's opinion of course, but I don't think she's got scum vibes like some of the other people I've been talkin' about.

And another thing too that I noticed... I still kinda feel like Lime Coke is mirroring the thread. He seems almost scared to make strong statements and has even qualified a few of them like his townread on ilario. Dunno... think I'm just gettin' the vibe that he's a bit uncomfortable.
Who else has been posting huge town reads list? I'll puke all over their shoes too
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@Lime Coke you got any half-baked thoughts bubbling under the lid that you haven’t expressed yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:44 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 pmNahhh I didn’t really extrapolate into why. Tbh I don’t even have a reason, though I didn’t particularly feel like flipping mafia in this lobby since last time I played against spf sloonei jjj combo they were all town and I kinda wanted to see what it would be like to town with Atleast a few of them, so I was pretty relieved when I saw my alignment.

Anyways, I was riding the high of the flip and I saw spfs and jjjs posts and my gut told me that they both just seem tonally towny to me in their first posts I saw so I trd them for it. Don’t have much more deeper insight for my original read unfortunately
Alright, thanks anyway. If I ever bother, I may go back to check the gut that spooked me, regarding her opening here vs other games. But I also think those kinds of reads ("You're not acting like that game") are kind of dangerous to make. I don't really think I'm great at reading spf, if I am to be honest with myself, and I don't think I've seen her as mafia before (when playing myself)
Yeah I agree with that sentiment since people can be different for a number of reasons which may not even be game related, sometimes it is but just as often it isn’t. I personally don’t put too much thought into reading spf early beyond vibe reads since her alignment usually becomes clearer the more the game develops. And I feel like In the time it takes me to confidently discern her alignment I could have most likely worked out 3-4 other slots in that same timeframe, so it’s usually not too time efficient for me to dwell on her early on.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:47 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:40 pm
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Yeah, why?
Because I am a legend in this business.

Triple H?

OK, LC, Ilario, Marmot are scum.

Me if Falcon decides to go down this road. ☝
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am If I'm mafia I'll self-poison at endgame for ez win.
How you going to do that when we chop you today? :ponder:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:44 am5.5 town reads less than 12 hours into the game, eh?
U mad about my town reads? Y
Cuz TR's should be earned, not thrown about like candy at a kid's birthday party.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 pm Hey all. Just caught up on the thread, some thoughts below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Who else has been posting huge town reads list? I'll puke all over their shoes too
Eh... When I wrote that post I was mostly thinkin' about Lime Coke and myself, but you responded to Lime Coke while I was writing and I didn't see it. So I guess that explains that. Just curious now about why you hate townreads so much?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon has established a pretty deliberate “early town reads make me sick” reputation in recent memory. In this particular case I am not yet inclined to provide any credit for fitting into that very easy costume of self-built meta.

Need more.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm @Lime Coke you got any half-baked thoughts bubbling under the lid that you haven’t expressed yet?
Nothing of detail yet I just liked Dizzy's energy this game.

I mostly skimmed the thread upon catch-up so I missed a majority of Falcon and Axehole posts.

Falcon's interaction with me feels like town!Falcon where he does things that just ping the hell out of me and I'm inclined to tunnel him. Not married to the thought but I don't think I vote him today.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm falcon has established a pretty deliberate “early town reads make me sick” reputation in recent memory. In this particular case I am not yet inclined to provide any credit for fitting into that very easy costume of self-built meta.

Need more.
So are you saying it's just for show or it's actually how he feels?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:15 pm I've seen enough TSP does, JJJ and Dizzy always town
Nice bussing decision.

Jk. Maybe. I'm totes obv town and all, but last time we played, you town read me and I was mafia. What makes you sure that isn't the case here?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:47 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 pm Everyone reads SPF town. So maybe I should just read SPF town. It's very much possible she is just town.
I wouldn’t sponge my spf read this early fwiw

I tend to overplay my confidence in my early reads

My only tr that I genuinely believe is very unlikely to be mafia is soa

I’d say with the others im varying between 50-70% in confidence
I mean, that doesn't help lol. But yes, early reads be early reads. I have had a tendency to be overly critical of players I'm afraid are mafia, and I'm actively trying not to do that in this game, since I've noticed this trend when playing with people like Jimmay and spf. Employing a strategy of "good enough for now anyway" is probably ok in this game, as it feels to me now. If that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense

Tinfoils and re-evaluating reads is always healthy and if an experienced player lives till late game then I always question why that may be. But I see no reason not to tr people if they’re being towny, even if they may be potentially scary if they rand as wolves they’re equally as scary when they rand town and it’s better to try and work with someone like that if you think you’re the same alignment
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm falcon has established a pretty deliberate “early town reads make me sick” reputation in recent memory. In this particular case I am not yet inclined to provide any credit for fitting into that very easy costume of self-built meta.

Need more.
I think it’s at least sort of how he feels. It’s also easy to mimic. It’s not suspicious, but nor is it trustworthy.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm @Lime Coke you got any half-baked thoughts bubbling under the lid that you haven’t expressed yet?

I mostly skimmed the thread upon catch-up so I missed a majority of Falcon and Axehole posts.

Falcon's interaction with me feels like town!Falcon where he does things that just ping the hell out of me and I'm inclined to tunnel him. Not married to the thought but I don't think I vote him today.
Axehole only has five posts and none of them exceed one sentence, so they should be pretty easy to consume.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:55 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Need more.
I think it’s at least sort of how he feels. It’s also easy to mimic. It’s not suspicious, but nor is it trustworthy.
Right, gotcha.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 pmThese posts in particular are what I'm talking about, feels like Ilario is playin' a soft cuddly game
He also claimed a named role, one that is ultimately negative utility for town, so makes sense to claim. Regardless of that, I'd be pretty surprised to find Ilario scum here. He's been actively trying to find other town and seems excited about it. The way he's talking to me feels like town finding town, not buddying mafia, that would almost feel mean lol (maybe I'm naive about that in particular). In any case, unless he's cc'd why not just have him town imo. Not that he should necessarily be cc'd if he's lying =)
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:54 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:15 pm I've seen enough TSP does, JJJ and Dizzy always town
Nice bussing decision.

Jk. Maybe. I'm totes obv town and all, but last time we played, you town read me and I was mafia. What makes you sure that isn't the case here?
I wasn't
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Not really, no. This is a fine way to start imo. :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To be clear: the sleepwalker cannot actually claim. The role is uninformed of their condition.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:59 pmI wasn't
That's not how I remember it. But ok
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:59 pm To be clear: the sleepwalker cannot actually claim. The role is uninformed of their condition.
I had briefly considered suggesting we try the infernal bucket play in this game, but when I realized this was the case I changed my mind.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:56 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Axehole only has five posts and none of them exceed one sentence, so they should be pretty easy to consume.
That sounds difficult. 😣

Can you do it for me? 🥺
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:59 pm To be clear: the sleepwalker cannot actually claim. The role is uninformed of their condition.
Oh lol I'm smart I promise
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:00 pm
You misunderstanding how I play the game is how I see it.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 pmThese posts in particular are what I'm talking about, feels like Ilario is playin' a soft cuddly game
He also claimed a named role, one that is ultimately negative utility for town, so makes sense to claim. Regardless of that, I'd be pretty surprised to find Ilario scum here. He's been actively trying to find other town and seems excited about it. The way he's talking to me feels like town finding town, not buddying mafia, that would almost feel mean lol (maybe I'm naive about that in particular). In any case, unless he's cc'd why not just have him town imo. Not that he should necessarily be cc'd if he's lying =)

Lmaoo I was just messing around with the claim. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the sleepwalker knows who they are?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Well, I still town read Ilario pretty firmly. I'm sure he's a good player, but the vibing is stronk.

(Ok, so my Mac is making a point about me being Scandinavian by trying to autocorrect "vibing" to "viking" lol)
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Also dyslexicon just said something that made me even more townier than soa for me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Okay maybe not more than soa, but Atleast the same
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 pm"viking"
Bengals 51
Vikings 3

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 pm
How do you play the game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 pmLmaoo I was just messing around with the claim. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the sleepwalker knows who they are?
Yes, I was corrected. I'm sorry, I usually don't pay all that much attention to setups unless it's very role heavy. I prefer to solve the game looking past mechanics, unless there are obvious ways to game a specific setup.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Sloonei

The Axe iso isn't good. So lower null for now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think it's fruitful to try to read NAA on the level of behavior, because he writes posts of a design that tends to preclude such assessment. I am content with him as long as his view of the game aligns closely enough with mine that it is suggestive of the same alignment. So far he's exactly fine. His stances have been okay. I just need more of them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:05 pm @Sloonei

What didn't you like?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:03 pm Also dyslexicon just said something that made me even more townier than soa for me
Game be like fighting to be the towniest.

Which is unironically a good strategy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig's only substantive post is to gripe about a role claim.

I cannot say that inspires me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 pm
Teach me, old pal, angel of my life - how do you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@ilario You can call me Dizzy, if you please. Everybody does. ^^
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:58 pm

The part where he says “not buddying mafia , that would almost feel mean lol (maybe I'm naive about that in particular“

Is the moment where I townlocked dyslexicon into never rescind until lylo category

To explain why: I feel like both our trs on each other is more of an emotional read/matching of vibes as opposed to something tangible that’s happened in game. I normally love when I successfully pocket people as mafia for game related reasons but if I feel like someone’s read on me is based on an emotional level then I feel guilty about it if I’m mafia and they’re town. This is why you will almost never see me resort to using ate as mafia to convince people because I don’t feel good about playing that way. So when dyslexicon says that my approach would feel almost mean it really does match up with my own feelings about the game and it’s principles in general that I just can’t help but townlock him here

Honestly I wouldn’t even be mad if I end up wrong on this read because It’s been a while that I’ve trd someone strongly and ended up flat out wrong and feelings like that make the game worthy replaying so I don’t even mind if I’m wrong here.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:10 pm @ilario You can call me Dizzy, if you please. Everybody does. ^^
Okay will doo

It was way too hard typing your name out over and over lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 pm

What didn't you like?
It's a lot of nothing and then 3 consensus reads.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:13 pm

What didn't you like?
Okay.

In your initial response to my first question, why did you single out axehole as someone whose posts needed to be digested?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:13 pm

What didn't you like?
Okay.

In your initial response to my first question, why did you single out axehole as someone whose posts needed to be digested?
I said him and Falcon initially. Except for Falcon's interactions with me helped get a better grasp of him so there was that.

Axe I just remember seeing his name and the Leafs sig usually sticks in my mind.

I was thinking I was missing out on reading a specific person and JJJ mentioned Sig, who had only 4 posts that had no impact.

So it was just the fact that his existence this game escaped my mind entirely.

So Sig would've also been mentioned had I remembered him.

Return to “Previous Heists”