Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%

Total votes: 17
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by tutuu »

@Epignosis i need ur vote peep the situation if u town u is getting mischopped by wolves. We needa band up
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:37 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:32 am I need to find more trusted town. There isn't enough obvious town outside of Ted now that Kza died. I almost feel obliged to treat people I'm sus of as townfirms for the benefit of the gamestate.

Maybe I need to reassess everyone on skim. I will do that.
I'm literally right here, wow
Well see the reason I want trusted town is so I can solve as a group and I tried to engage you on your Epi read and you memed at me so even if you are town you're not the type of town I am currently sourcing.
Idk what to tell you, he did his mafia stuff...he has seemingly no plan, he's posting a fair amount but most of its that kind of grey area not quite fluff but not quite reads either stuff, he makes consistent excuses for not having thoughts (in a vacuum this is whatever in combination with the no plan thing its scummy)

Basically hes trying but not in a townie way, idk if that makes sense as a way to describe it
All I am seeing is Epi being Epi?
Yeah its hard to articulate thats why I gave you a meme response instead

Its like

So he's presenting as "i don't have much time but idgaf" town epi yeah, with some flippant responses and stealing my gimmick

But he's actually been here a fair bit by his posting and his rl excuses are in practice excusing lack of thoughts more than they are lack of presence

And lack of presence town epi is, at least in my experience, keenly aware of his lack of presence and tries to find other ways to contribute. I really doubt town epi without a ton of time to devote to the game shoots town (admittedly a town he doesnt care for), then just goes on his marry well with seemingly no plan for how to contribute to the town moving forward.

Like it's not an ironclad read but I feel reasonably good about it, it's just super hard for me to articulate it in a convincing fashion that people can't just wave off as "thats just epi lol"
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:28 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:21 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:58 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:56 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:55 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:53 am

Because i scumread him
Its a pretty bad scumread lol
Ur scumread on epi is hot garbage
Could be, sure

Let's flip him and find out
No
Ok, why? Why is he town?
I am not sure about this, i liked how he questioned Koba.
If Koba flips wolf, i think Epi is always town.
If Koba flips v, Epi can go either way.
So for me he is not in today's Poe because i lack infos
what if you flip wolf and you are trying to protect epi for one more day?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:40 am Ill give u the mafia:

Poison, Koba, Nanook, Ender, (falcon/radish)
Forgot made hes also mafia

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:37 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:32 am I need to find more trusted town. There isn't enough obvious town outside of Ted now that Kza died. I almost feel obliged to treat people I'm sus of as townfirms for the benefit of the gamestate.

I'm literally right here, wow
Well see the reason I want trusted town is so I can solve as a group and I tried to engage you on your Epi read and you memed at me so even if you are town you're not the type of town I am currently sourcing.
Idk what to tell you, he did his mafia stuff...he has seemingly no plan, he's posting a fair amount but most of its that kind of grey area not quite fluff but not quite reads either stuff, he makes consistent excuses for not having thoughts (in a vacuum this is whatever in combination with the no plan thing its scummy)

Basically hes trying but not in a townie way, idk if that makes sense as a way to describe it
All I am seeing is Epi being Epi?
Yeah its hard to articulate thats why I gave you a meme response instead

Its like

So he's presenting as "i don't have much time but idgaf" town epi yeah, with some flippant responses and stealing my gimmick

But he's actually been here a fair bit by his posting and his rl excuses are in practice excusing lack of thoughts more than they are lack of presence

And lack of presence town epi is, at least in my experience, keenly aware of his lack of presence and tries to find other ways to contribute. I really doubt town epi without a ton of time to devote to the game shoots town (admittedly a town he doesnt care for), then just goes on his marry well with seemingly no plan for how to contribute to the town moving forward.

Like it's not an ironclad read but I feel reasonably good about it, it's just super hard for me to articulate it in a convincing fashion that people can't just wave off as "thats just epi lol"
*MERRY
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Anyways I'm going to bed, wagon epi for me plz
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

let me help you. I am town.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:36 am Legit perspective slip. You feel responsible for the mischop without actually having voted on it. That's such a scummy mindset.
who you talking about here?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 617
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:29 am
Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:54 am I need a break caught up till 56th page. I have a question for tutuu, @tutuu you have been scum reading me for quite some time but I have failed to see any of your proposed cases against me, apart from "Poison is always 3p" you have mostly just went about saying is scum or just had me in your list with a generalised line for all your scums. A list where falcon, nanook poison have been kept in the scum list under the same statement even though all our approaches were different this game. [I don't even think I have seen falcon's posts lmao] Which is kinda concerning. You haven't even provided any proper cases against falcon or nanook either iirc.

Would really appreciate it if you elaborate your scum list reads and point out what made you reach that conclusion. I'm ready to answer all your concerns about me, if you plan to read me at all that is.
Jus did
Can we please talk about this?
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 am @Epignosis i need ur vote peep the situation if u town u is getting mischopped by wolves. We needa band up
this seems needlessly performative
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:52 am
Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:54 am I need a break caught up till 56th page. I have a question for tutuu, @tutuu you have been scum reading me for quite some time but I have failed to see any of your proposed cases against me, apart from "Poison is always 3p" you have mostly just went about saying is scum or just had me in your list with a generalised line for all your scums. A list where falcon, nanook poison have been kept in the scum list under the same statement even though all our approaches were different this game. [I don't even think I have seen falcon's posts lmao] Which is kinda concerning. You haven't even provided any proper cases against falcon or nanook either iirc.

Would really appreciate it if you elaborate your scum list reads and point out what made you reach that conclusion. I'm ready to answer all your concerns about me, if you plan to read me at all that is.
Jus did
Yeah, whachu have to say?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:52 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 am @Epignosis i need ur vote peep the situation if u town u is getting mischopped by wolves. We needa band up
Which is definitely different from my usual tone for i usually always talk stone dry dead serious cold face no humor u got me fam
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:27 am
Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:01 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:56 pm last night i targeted poison bc i was too lazy to reread and mac said they were a 3p read and i hate all 3p so i went on it LMFAO

scotty/sig still on my scumdar
I'm not following you here.

You targeted Poison. Okay.

You did so because you were too lazy to reread (reread what? This implies you've already read whatever it was).

Mac (apparently) said Poison was third party (which isn't mafia). Mac called a number of other people mafia and there's been 24 hours to see who those were.

Why did you choose Poison?
YEAH YOU ASK HIM THAT. I AM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW. Because of his ignorance [if town] we already got a -ve side here, if mafia then damn I wanna take classes from you.

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:08 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 pm its me being mad that dya was flipped when with my unique blend of reading style i found them town :3
That's wolfy tbh
oh sorry i should have rescheduled my date to not be during EoD sorry :smile:
I don't care about that, i meant is wolfy to say you TR Dya and say you are mad with such a bland tone.
i'm being nice and not toxic, do you want me to get aggressive and harsh? because yes, thats what ive been trying to do recently in my towngames especially because i have this tendency to get very *loud and rude* when i feel like people aren't listening to me/are misreeping me
no just be a bread, read the thread, and don't take shot in the dark without speculation. oh man i can't rn. if you fall off your bed tonight it's my fault.
Poison is mafia lmaooooo she just made me laugh when she wrote "I AM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW" when getting targetted b6koba

I think the mafia saw townies getting townread for being mad and shes trying to replicate and its adorable
Elaborate the second paragraph please. And why do you think scum!poison would replicate that way instead of reacting any other way.

But first, you should just tell me why you are scum reading me
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:52 am
Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:52 am

Jus did
Yeah, whachu have to say?
That you should elaborate your scum reads.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 am

But why tbh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Poison I think that yall in wolf chat saw how townies are getting townread for saying they mad so u wanted to do it too. I think koba is mafia and they def the type to get the wolves to do it, if im right that theyre mafia it also falls in line with their plan to pocket me all day long. Coz they see how much i townread it

Thats why i scumread u, i wasnt scumreding u before. Before i put u in poe coz as i said ur hands were too clean
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:56 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 am

But why tbh
Actually i have talked about that already tbh
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

Okay. Back.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Ruri
The Mark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Ruri »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:20 am
Ruri wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:38 am
Ruri wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:36 am
Poison wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:10 pm
Ruri wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:38 pm
Poison wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:36 am
Can you elaborate your reads a bit?
Mac: IC

Michelle: Had good paranoia about Mac before the IC. Seems to be actively sorting players. Her wolf game is more distant from the thread, IIRC.
Ted: Quite comfortable with having them higher than null for now.

Rondo: The way they're contradicting IC!Mac stands out in a way I'd say is villagery.
Scotty: Saying they won't vote me while insisting I answer their question of telling a story seems too surface-level that I don't see a wolf doing.
Poison: Asked me an irrelevant question, no sorting me out from there. Though, the ISO looks like a lot of that.
Ender: I haven't noticed anything sus from them so far, but haven't really read their posts. But the votes on him could mean there's something I'm not seeing?

Radishes: Wagon "something something" means? The readslist posted also didn't look serious. Lots of fluff IMO.
Tutuu: While I want to say villagery, seems like those who know her better say it's not reliable. Mostly null, but in lower tier to help myself remember.
Syn: Their posts seem lacking in content entirely. No idea TBH. But kinda a policy for me, since I never could read him in that one game we were in before.
These helps.

I dont think i have asked you irrelevant thing tho, mentioned popcorn because that's where I know you from. And the question was made so that you provide some quick rvs like kill target. I don't think it's irrelevant. No response rather answers from you though felt good because I feel like scum would have pointed it out and then chosen targets to answer me as well. I didn't resolve you after that because for a lot of the game I haven't seen you around at the same time as me and forgot about your presence maybe.

What did you like in my iso specifically?
Didn't like anything specific in your ISO, was more referencing how your question + lack of followup is similar to the rest of your ISO. Consistently fluffy. But understandable if you wanted to reference Popcorn Mafia.

What do you think of the list now?
did you read my ISO? Whats your thoughts?
I did try to read it, but there's a lot. I don't recall much when checking it on D1, other than the vote counts you spoilered. One thing I do remember is what I've addressed, where you were insistently refusing to agree with Mac. Going against the grain play. Probably should read ISOs again, later.
I have to admit the part about me incessantly going against the grain made me smile
It's true. Apparently, you're also at 400 posts.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:29 am
Ruri wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:03 pm I kinda wanted to see how long I could go with the gimmick and retain the ability to get some amount of thoughts across, id say it worked reasonably well and the people paying attention/trying to were mostly able to accurately interpret it.

I'm dropping it now just because I cannot emphasize enough how epi is not townie and should not be townread
What gimmick?
Posting geralt style, just using various forms of hm/mm/fuck/no
Haha, okay.
Mafia Stats
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:54 am
Which is definitely different from my usual tone for i usually always talk stone dry dead serious cold face no humor u got me fam
why you gotta sass me
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:59 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:54 am
why you gotta sass me
Coz imma sassy bitch peep my avatar also im lowkey roleplaying as my girlfriend
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:57 am @Poison I think that yall in wolf chat saw how townies are getting townread for saying they mad so u wanted to do it too. I think koba is mafia and they def the type to get the wolves to do it, if im right that theyre mafia it also falls in line with their plan to pocket me all day long. Coz they see how much i townread it

Thats why i scumread u, i wasnt scumreding u before. Before i put u in poe coz as i said ur hands were too clean
You have been scum reading me since yesterday, unless you have foreseen my "I am mad" post before and started putting me in your scum list would you expand your early sus on me, and why are you 100% sure here rather than trying to solve like a townie with different world views? And this is not only this time. Lemme get to PC I'll talk about it clearly with some quotes.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:01 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:57 am @Poison I think that yall in wolf chat saw how townies are getting townread for saying they mad so u wanted to do it too. I think koba is mafia and they def the type to get the wolves to do it, if im right that theyre mafia it also falls in line with their plan to pocket me all day long. Coz they see how much i townread it

You have been scum reading me since yesterday, unless you have foreseen my "I am mad" post before and started putting me in your scum list would you expand your early sus on me, and why are you 100% sure here rather than trying to solve like a townie with different world views? And this is not only this time. Lemme get to PC I'll talk about it clearly with some quotes.
"Before i put u in poe coz as i said ur hands were too clean"
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:02 am

Is that even a reason?

How do you expect anyone from any faction to have dirty hands on D1?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:11 am

Is that even a reason?

How do you expect anyone from any faction to have dirty hands on D1?
Townies tend to do that when they push scumreads
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 525

Post by MacDougall »

Collective reads of dead town:

Dyachei -

Sus of Rondo, Syn, Scotty. Didn't really give any townreads. Liked Sig but mostly because Syn was voting there.

Notanaxehole -

Just wanted Tutuu to die. Echoed a Urist scumread on Rondo/Tutuu teammed. Really wanted to be sheeped so kinda want to now that he's dead. Thought Wilgy was obvious mafia.

Kza -

Seemed content to mostly sheep me. His reads were pretty aligned to mine.

Axe being shot was only a town action if it was literally Epi and it was literally just because he threatened to vigi a vigi. I think Epi essentially claimed it when I accused him so that makes this a decided possibility. That doesn't MAKE Epi town, but it does play down the fact that Axe was going after Tutuu.

Obviously there's nothing to read into regards to Dya since I am largely responsible for their flip (among others). If Syn does turn out to be mafia (or Scotty even) then it is likely that wolves at least assisted in getting Dya over. Given a lot of people were already voting Syn and very few moved off of Syn onto Dya but rather most of the voters came from elsewhere, particularly the Scotty wagon, it would seem to imply that Dya's wagon may not necessarily have been flooded in order to save Syn but rather just because of me, with a slight possibility of saving Syn whose wagon was rather pure.

KZA being shot as opposed to a townie on the Syn wagon doesn't imply much. I'd say it's more likely KZA was killed because he was a top townread of mine and it was moreso just to take away one of my towncore given they also chose to leave me alive.

Someone say stuff about the Michelle poison I've not analysed that. Did Koba claim it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Axe wasn't exactly getting anywhere with his Tutuu push so the idea that he was shot to save her is probably meh. It can be a side benefit to what is otherwise just something Epi did that was funny. There is room for Epi/Tutuu worlds maybe.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Falcon and Made are also pretty good ideas for a wagon.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:28 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:21 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:58 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:56 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:55 am

Its a pretty bad scumread lol
Ur scumread on epi is hot garbage
Could be, sure

Let's flip him and find out
No
Ok, why? Why is he town?
I am not sure about this, i liked how he questioned Koba.
If Koba flips wolf, i think Epi is always town.
If Koba flips v, Epi can go either way.
So for me he is not in today's Poe because i lack infos
what if you flip wolf and you are trying to protect epi for one more day?
Thid game is not bastard so i won't flip wolf

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

FTR, I think tutuu might be villa. Poison was an IDK for me. tutuu/Poison are probably unaligned with the recent back-and-forth.
(I'm also struggling to stay awake since my sleeping schedule was fried, need to get it back in order. So, mafia it is!)
Mafia Stats
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:19 am Falcon and Made are also pretty good ideas for a wagon.
Yes

Also ruri is town
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

And the read on tutuu is based on what I'm seeing, not ISOs.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Ruri wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:46 am Koba (3): Michelle, Sig, Falcon
tutuu (3): Koba, Urist, Mac
112 (2): Epi, Ender
Epi (2): Nanook, Rondo
Scotty (2): Syn, Ted
Nanook (1): tutuu
Poison (1): Ruri
Syn (1): Made

Not Voting (6): Radishes, Wilgy, Scotty, 112, Poison, TSP
Thoughts on the non-voters? IIRC Radishes was sus on D1.
Mafia Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just hate how you're dismissing literally all my reads lol.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Mac, Koba claimed an action on Poison chan
His action seems to not have connection with me being poisoned.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:24 am I just hate how you're dismissing literally all my reads lol.
I believe in myself more than i believe in you
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I should work :doh:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:17 am Axe wasn't exactly getting anywhere with his Tutuu push so the idea that he was shot to save her is probably meh. It can be a side benefit to what is otherwise just something Epi did that was funny. There is room for Epi/Tutuu worlds maybe.
axe was killed for threatening Epi in the night.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:17 am Axe wasn't exactly getting anywhere with his Tutuu push so the idea that he was shot to save her is probably meh. It can be a side benefit to what is otherwise just something Epi did that was funny. There is room for Epi/Tutuu worlds maybe.
axe was killed for threatening Epi in the night.
yeah I am saying that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:24 am I just hate how you're dismissing literally all my reads lol.
why though? I've been schooling wolves in townrands lately.
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

While Wilgy did mention me, kinda, they probably were justified since I said tutuu's ISO looked okay. On re-reading tutuu's ISO, a lot of it was not at all what I framed it to be. Could have been the tone that bought me over. The pings about setup stuff too.

I kinda TL Scotty because that question towards me was pretty surface-level. So blatantly surface I doubt a wolf would dare do that. Poison is fluffing. Not sure about TSP or 112.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Is that directed at me? I'm honestly down for a Syn wagon again, unless there's anything that Syn has done recently that was redeeming.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

I also find it hard to remember 112 because that's a friggin number.
Mafia Stats
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ruri wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:29 am
Is that directed at me? I'm honestly down for a Syn wagon again, unless there's anything that Syn has done recently that was redeeming.
nah at tutuu
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:28 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:25 am
why though? I've been schooling wolves in townrands lately.
Dont get offended and stuff fam, im jus answering ur question - i havent seen it personally. Can u recall a game with me where u did that? I also dont have that many games, i dont play that much. So ye
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Hmmm okay. Why's Syn town to you, @tutuu?
Mafia Stats
tutuu

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Night 1]

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:17 pm i think that @Syn is town due to his lack of self-pres. i have played with both town and mafia syn. if he tryhards its a towntell for him. he can be low energy as either alignment. the thing is, he acknowledged that he is on the chopping block. he saw that he is a top wagon and said "maybe i should go read back". he was online 30 minds before eoD iirc (as in he posted itt). i believe that it is more likely that if he is mafia, he will put the extra effort for his team to leave a self-pres vote. thats how most people feel like, since if they are part of a mafia team on discord it feels more intimate. if you are town you dont know your teammates, you might as well be playing solo.

so i think that syn's complete lack of interest (also the "i just voted for the name closest to mine" stuff are too absurd to come from scum. i think he is town

@Syn i need ur help. the good old syn-tutuu one-two combo punch. like the good old times. i got some wolves in my sights but i cant kill them on my own. i need ur big dick energy
@Ruri
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Poison »

The thing I didn't like about tutuu earlier today and that's exactly what she is continuing while reading me. I'm probably ISOing her later but for now here it is:
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm
Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:09 pm well anyway:

i think michelle is mafia and the poisoner is town-aligned so good job poisoner

let me write up the thing i was finna write

i also thing syn is town and there was nothing but town on town violence day 1, will also write up on that
weird jump from poisoner is town to michelle is mafia.
thats not my jump. i jumped the other way. i think michelle is mafia therefore i think the poisoner is town
she is choosing players to scum read first then trying to reason things out keeping her choice of player in the center as a scum. [This post does not suggest all I that said, I would be quoting those post when i iso tutuu later], she calls me,nanook, falcon scum from day 1 in a very generalized tone and does not provide any proper reasons. she is too fixated on her reads and that's what concerns me. Even though she town ead Michelle a bit earlier that progression wasn't particularly towny, at most NAI.

Concerning posts by tutuu from last two pages as per this post of mine:

Jus did

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Poison u askin for a whole can of ass whoopin yea girl

Return to “Previous Jobs”