Total votes: 3
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 6]

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:26 am
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:37 pm I've been trying to catch up for the better part of an hour. I see I'm getting d1 heat again. As I always do. Because people always forget my d1s tend to suck

I like that sunbae went right to spf's how to read her guide and compared. I think that he might have been a little biased when he looked at it thoguh

I have a gut feeling about alison's alignment. I didn't like her one post but I also don't like that she hasn't come back and tried to solve the game yet

@outed wolf I gave my thoughts on amy but feels like my thoughts count for jack shit as usual
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:47 pm it's super frustrating to finally rand town in a game with visor and zack and have them not even explain their shitty reads on me
i feel that the frustration in these posts were completely authentic - i have no doubt that dya was frustrated that they were being wolfread so early into the game before they had a chance to really get comfortable, and i think that these posts were dya attempting to get some of the heat off of themselves so that they could get back into the flow of things

after dyachei made that post, here are some of the posts that outed wolf made about dyachei:
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am what do you think of dya spf, specifically (not like you agree with arguments others make, whats your interpretation.thoughts on their posts)
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:59 am So. Dya then?

Where else we thinking
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:28 pm I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time

But we are gonna end up talking about gavial tomorrow if he's alive and doing this song and dance again. Better to bite the bullet and kill him today and move on unless Yall wanna kill dya
if visor is a wolf and they see their wolf partner struggling under early pressure and clearly wanting people to back off, i don't know that he would go out of his way to ask me for my detailed thoughts on dyachei (knowing that i wolfread them at the time), nor would he go out of his way to suggest that dya be the d1 chop or to reiterate that he feels that dyachei will flip wolf most of the time

it just doesnt really feel like a bus to me. and the point where i anticipate that dyachei would ask people to bus them/distance from them came after visor started pushing on them, which makes me feel like visor is a villager that happened to play a fairly big role in concentrating the right amount of momentum against dyachei in the early game
@Dyslexicon - here's a post i made toward the end of yesterday that pushed me into feeling like outed wolf might just be a villager. any thoughts? do you think the point is strong?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:18 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:24 pm i actually kind of like her posts. why is she a wolf?
@nutella In this post Dya is challenging c4's wolf read of SPF. c4's read is expressed confidently and based on meta. So if v!c4 comes in and is like "SPF is a wolf, I have a real read and I have meta and I can read her" kind of vibes, I highly doubt that Dya's second ever meaningful post is going to be a straight up defence like this. Almost everyone I see lean towards not defending mates early on and are rather (too much imo) distancy instead.
this isn't remotely clearing for either spf or c4 imo

but i also just kind of want to sheep your reads because i'm tired of thinking
I think you should sheep my reads. Your first read list was very bad seeing the flips lol.

No, but for real. I do think that is pretty clearing for SPF. I've rarely seen that kind of early interaction from w/w. Similar to how I've rarely seen wolf piggy back of other wolf with "exactly" - how I cleared Zack.

I also don't want to think and just want to run with it tbh.
okay

if we can arrive at the wolf being in visor/c4, cool
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 7]

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:21 pm [VOTE: outed wolf] aubergine

yeah i think your shit is just fake

your indignance at any implication you would have bussed dya or not killed amy or any other detail is garbo, like you feel entitled to being townread
your turnaround on dya was exaggerated, didn't feel at all natural like the wavering i had on her
your incessant questioning of my reads on the poe/mischops in the last couple phases has been exceedingly performative

i'm not buying it anymore
lmao

i think i have barely talked to you in the last couple phases

you do you though!
lol what

i could pull up multiquotes

of like

20 posts in a row on d5 where you asked me to elaborate on my tangy read
and several yesterday on arete/others

you keep prodding me to delve deeper into my solves and i mentioned earlier how it prompts me to confbias more on things that have since turned out to be wrong
how is that my fault?

lmao

i have had that approach to multiple people in this game - now that you mention it i remember it but its still the only interaction with you i remember for days - i think because i hvent really bothered solving you for a while
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 pm also, why does zack dying point to outed wolf being mafia? zack felt fairly strongly that outed wolf was town, yeah? do you think that outed wolf was worried about zack catching him?
I don't think he actually did.
Also, maybe paranoia, but I feel it's possible Visor buddied Zack last day phase. He quoted him with "I understand that" (or such) at some points. Maybe it's just friendly, but it weirded me out.

I do think Nut and SPF are both town. Whoever of Visor and c4 are town, show it unmistakably please. I'm not dragging this to F3.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the one thing i dont understand about this day so far is why zack dying prompted nutella to become suspicious of outed wolf. why does zack dying in this scenario increase outed wolf's wolf equity when zack mostly townread him?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

fwiw, i think c4 is the wolf and if he isnt im gonna vote him in f3 so i want him dead today in case im wrong

ymmv,

also that popin at eod yesterday was wolfy ldo
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:32 pm
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:37 pm I've been trying to catch up for the better part of an hour. I see I'm getting d1 heat again. As I always do. Because people always forget my d1s tend to suck

I like that sunbae went right to spf's how to read her guide and compared. I think that he might have been a little biased when he looked at it thoguh

I have a gut feeling about alison's alignment. I didn't like her one post but I also don't like that she hasn't come back and tried to solve the game yet

@outed wolf I gave my thoughts on amy but feels like my thoughts count for jack shit as usual
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:47 pm it's super frustrating to finally rand town in a game with visor and zack and have them not even explain their shitty reads on me
i feel that the frustration in these posts were completely authentic - i have no doubt that dya was frustrated that they were being wolfread so early into the game before they had a chance to really get comfortable, and i think that these posts were dya attempting to get some of the heat off of themselves so that they could get back into the flow of things

after dyachei made that post, here are some of the posts that outed wolf made about dyachei:
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am what do you think of dya spf, specifically (not like you agree with arguments others make, whats your interpretation.thoughts on their posts)

Where else we thinking
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:28 pm I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time

But we are gonna end up talking about gavial tomorrow if he's alive and doing this song and dance again. Better to bite the bullet and kill him today and move on unless Yall wanna kill dya
if visor is a wolf and they see their wolf partner struggling under early pressure and clearly wanting people to back off, i don't know that he would go out of his way to ask me for my detailed thoughts on dyachei (knowing that i wolfread them at the time), nor would he go out of his way to suggest that dya be the d1 chop or to reiterate that he feels that dyachei will flip wolf most of the time

it just doesnt really feel like a bus to me. and the point where i anticipate that dyachei would ask people to bus them/distance from them came after visor started pushing on them, which makes me feel like visor is a villager that happened to play a fairly big role in concentrating the right amount of momentum against dyachei in the early game
@Dyslexicon - here's a post i made toward the end of yesterday that pushed me into feeling like outed wolf might just be a villager. any thoughts? do you think the point is strong?
i think the dya posts *maybe* look alright for him but theyre also just sort of grouping him with villagers in a way that could be engineered
the posts from visor himself here don't really do a ton for me, "I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time" is not a hard thing for a bussing wolf to say about a teammate who's been on the back foot/heading toward going down all game
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:27 am zack, is outed wolf just a villager? give me your guidance
just because visor and i have been playing with each other for a decade and have vaguely similar styles and are both in the 18-65 age demographic doesn't mean we read each other with a stunning degree of accuracy or anything. if anything it used to be the opposite.

I think he's a villager, I don't think he'd push dya like that as w/w, but if you're looking to absolve yourself of responsibility and have me tell you it's a lock, sorry. I could be wrong. He's a good wolf and it has literally been years since I have any half-relevant personal experience with his wolf game. You have mentioned several times that he feels off and different to you, and I'm not sure what you mean, he seems pretty much like normal visor to me.

his posts where he was buttering me up talking about what a spectacular, wonderful, tactically brilliant nightkill I would have been made me raise my eyebrows a bit but shrug.
^^zack's read on outed wolf toward the EOD, for posterity
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i actually thought that c4's pop in at the end of yesterday was villagery right up until the moment where he made the self-preservation vote. i townread the fact that he was like "yeah w/e i get why you would wanna kill me" and made no attempt to save himself, ....but then he did lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

"the posts from visor himself here don't really do a ton for me, "I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time" is not a hard thing for a bussing wolf to say about a teammate who's been on the back foot/heading toward going down all game"

who helped make dya go down all game?

- i have to go now but this is silly nutella.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:32 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:21 pm [VOTE: outed wolf] aubergine

yeah i think your shit is just fake

your indignance at any implication you would have bussed dya or not killed amy or any other detail is garbo, like you feel entitled to being townread
your turnaround on dya was exaggerated, didn't feel at all natural like the wavering i had on her
your incessant questioning of my reads on the poe/mischops in the last couple phases has been exceedingly performative

i'm not buying it anymore
lmao

i think i have barely talked to you in the last couple phases

you do you though!
lol what

i could pull up multiquotes

of like

20 posts in a row on d5 where you asked me to elaborate on my tangy read
and several yesterday on arete/others

you keep prodding me to delve deeper into my solves and i mentioned earlier how it prompts me to confbias more on things that have since turned out to be wrong
how is that my fault?

lmao

i have had that approach to multiple people in this game - now that you mention it i remember it but its still the only interaction with you i remember for days - i think because i hvent really bothered solving you for a while
I'm just saying there's something about your mode of engagement with the game that has felt different from pretty much everyone else's for the last couple days, it's like you're poking to see where town's heads are at to figure out what the "correct"/viable viewpoints are
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@outed wolf - is nutella a villager?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm not articulating this very well

but there's also like a wim aspect to it where

if you're the last wolf you have a pretty good chance here, but you have to keep appearing solvy and stuff to keep that up, and it's kind of how i'd expect you to do that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Where else we thinking

I think the point is strong-ish. Particularly the first part. I do remember now that I hated Visor's reason for voting Gavial at all on D1. It was like "ripping off the bandaid" (unless it was Zack who said exactly that). But it was the same sentiment of "I don't want to deal with this later". But then, if Zack did the same, maybe it's not such a bad thing. Just a bit lame.

But anyway, the first point looks like w!Dya reacting to v!Visor.

[VOTE: c4] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:33 pm the one thing i dont understand about this day so far is why zack dying prompted nutella to become suspicious of outed wolf. why does zack dying in this scenario increase outed wolf's wolf equity when zack mostly townread him?
i have been suspicious of visor since the night before last, it wavered on and off yesterday but his tone at sod brought it back
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also as for the zack death part of it, theres wifom there obviously but i think it makes sense -- they have by far the most experience with each other and i think zack expressed at least some amount of uncertainty, plus visor keeps talking about how i change my mind so much that it honestly might be a reason he'd keep me around because i'm easily swayed to whatever wagon is hot
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:33 pm the one thing i dont understand about this day so far is why zack dying prompted nutella to become suspicious of outed wolf. why does zack dying in this scenario increase outed wolf's wolf equity when zack mostly townread him?
i have been suspicious of visor since the night before last, it wavered on and off yesterday but his tone at sod brought it back
mm sure, but you specifically pointed to zack dying as something that reflects badly on visor, and i don't really understand where that thought comes from. do you mind clarifying it for me?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nice x-post lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 pm also that popin at eod yesterday was wolfy ldo
i think it was nai
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:27 am zack, is outed wolf just a villager? give me your guidance
just because visor and i have been playing with each other for a decade and have vaguely similar styles and are both in the 18-65 age demographic doesn't mean we read each other with a stunning degree of accuracy or anything. if anything it used to be the opposite.

I think he's a villager, I don't think he'd push dya like that as w/w, but if you're looking to absolve yourself of responsibility and have me tell you it's a lock, sorry. I could be wrong. He's a good wolf and it has literally been years since I have any half-relevant personal experience with his wolf game. You have mentioned several times that he feels off and different to you, and I'm not sure what you mean, he seems pretty much like normal visor to me.

his posts where he was buttering me up talking about what a spectacular, wonderful, tactically brilliant nightkill I would have been made me raise my eyebrows a bit but shrug.
^^zack's read on outed wolf toward the EOD, for posterity
yeah this is what i was thinking of

hes basically absolving himself of if he might be wrong on visor and sorta vaguely suggesting he needs a closer look
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:12 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:12 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:09 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:08 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:02 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:44 pm maybe stop trying to tell me how to play a light fucking game
Someone tell me if dya has any kind of history taking criticism to their wolf game personally
Or I could just

Hey @dyachei
Do you take criticism to your wolf game personally?
I don't take criticisms personally, if that's what you're asking? I do however hate being told how to play mafia. It's a pet peeve of mine
Pet peeve regardless of alignment?
yes regardless of alignment
This interaction is real bad.

Why use the perspective of "does Dya have history of taking criticism to thei wolf game personally"? Why not their game in general or even their town game? Usually outbursts like Dya's are read more towny, so why go to the question of "

I have pretty major issues with this.

That said, I want to thread a little bit carefully. Cause my philosophy is - town say scummy shit all the time. Wolves rarely say truly towny shit. And before I started rereading I came to the conclusion that c4 should be town, but honestly, that seems weak now.
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 amI'm reading c4 and I kinda see why people are townreading this. The read on SPF looks like it's coming from a place of real solving. The pointed accusation that SPF is asking questions for the sake of asking questions. Implicitly wondering if dya's a wolf based on their comment about being told how to play FM. Those look real.
Also there's this. It doesn't stand out as much as when Vulgard said Dya was "repping" a read. But it certainly is a word choice saying that c4's thoughts look real, rather than, yeah I don't even know what else, but that they are real. I'll try to see whether Vulgard has yikes wording towards others too.
@staypositivefriend @outed wolf
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:35 pm "the posts from visor himself here don't really do a ton for me, "I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time" is not a hard thing for a bussing wolf to say about a teammate who's been on the back foot/heading toward going down all game"

yes it's silly that i think you could have hard bussed a partner that you sensed was having a rough go at getting into the game already and was never going to be out of the poe hmmyes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:42 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:35 pm "the posts from visor himself here don't really do a ton for me, "I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time" is not a hard thing for a bussing wolf to say about a teammate who's been on the back foot/heading toward going down all game"

yes it's silly that i think you could have hard bussed a partner that you sensed was having a rough go at getting into the game already and was never going to be out of the poe hmmyes
Well, his point was that Dya was in that position also because he himself pushed them to be. Whether that's fully true or not. The relevant thing is if he believes it. I'm leaning yes, and I think it's just c4 at this time. Feeling stronger about this than I did Aroot for sure.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@Dyslexicon -

the framing of c4's question is actually a bit scummy when you put it in that light, yeah. it could be a potential perspective slip to frame the question as: "does dyachei take criticism against their WOLF game personally" and not just "does dyachei take criticism against their game personally" when c4 appeared to think that dyachei was a villager at the time

it does feel a little nitpicky but i understand what youre getting at. im somewhat lukewarm about the point regarding vulgard - i dont think that vulgard framing c4 in a positive/authentic light is inherently indicative of partner interaction
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i could argue that visor has tmi'd me v several times in the way he's addressed me

"you gotta stop being such a weathervane"
"this is silly"

idk why hes voting me lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 pm c4, I'll repeat this and ask for thoughts:
dyachei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:44 pm maybe stop trying to tell me how to play a light fucking game
Someone tell me if dya has any kind of history taking criticism to their wolf game personally
Or I could just

Hey @dyachei
I don't take criticisms personally, if that's what you're asking? I do however hate being told how to play mafia. It's a pet peeve of mine
The interaction just drops off after this. And I don't understand why v!c4 would assume it being taking criticism for their wolf game specifically rather than just their game in general.
I thought dya's post was towny in a vacuum and wanted to know if it was in their wolf range. It was. Conversation ended there.
Progression cases are bad.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mind giving me an overview of where your head is at, c4? who do you townread the most confidently? what are you worried about? who's the wolf?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:45 pm @Dyslexicon -

the framing of c4's question is actually a bit scummy when you put it in that light, yeah. it could be a potential perspective slip to frame the question as: "does dyachei take criticism against their WOLF game personally" and not just "does dyachei take criticism against their game personally" when c4 appeared to think that dyachei was a villager at the time

it does feel a little nitpicky but i understand what youre getting at. im somewhat lukewarm about the point regarding vulgard - i dont think that vulgard framing c4 in a positive/authentic light is inherently indicative of partner interaction
Well, my point against Vulgard speaking to Dya was also nitpicky. So nitpicky in fact that I didn't even bother to explain what it was until Sunbae asked. Vul's word choice of "Dya repping a read" was highly likely a real perspective slip. I think this is probably also a perspective slip. I don't know why he would assume/wonder if Dya reacted this way as a wolf in particular above any other scenario (them reacting like this as town or them reacting like this regardless of alignment).

I think you are misunderstanding my latter point. It's not about Vul framing c4 in a positive light. It's about the framing of that read and the word choices. He is saying c4 "looks real" which is different from being real. Now, this you can call nitpicky. However, I'm pretty sure it's different wording and a different perspective than when Vul is riffing off how Tangy is town for such and such and such, or how I am town because I wouldn't such and such. Maybe this is one of the things that only makes sense to me.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:33 pm I do think Nut and SPF are both town. Whoever of Visor and c4 are town, show it unmistakably please. I'm not dragging this to F3.
Well if you're town, do you really trust me to vote correctly in F3?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 pm c4, I'll repeat this and ask for thoughts:

Or I could just

Hey @dyachei
The interaction just drops off after this. And I don't understand why v!c4 would assume it being taking criticism for their wolf game specifically rather than just their game in general.
I thought dya's post was towny in a vacuum and wanted to know if it was in their wolf range. It was. Conversation ended there.
this makes sense actually

c4 would love more thoughts from you btw, know youre busy but feel like you have the narrow focus problem these last few days that i correctly identified as wolfy for dya earlier
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Or I could just

Hey @dyachei
I see. That is a reasonable answer.

So you are saying that you would town read Dya if they didn't?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:51 pm I think you are misunderstanding my latter point. It's not about Vul framing c4 in a positive light. It's about the framing of that read and the word choices. He is saying c4 "looks real" which is different from being real. Now, this you can call nitpicky. However, I'm pretty sure it's different wording and a different perspective than when Vul is riffing off how Tangy is town for such and such and such, or how I am town because I wouldn't such and such. Maybe this is one of the things that only makes sense to me.
man since you were right on the other micro thing like this i hope you're just right on this too bc it'd be kinda fuckin legendary
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:52 pmWell if you're town, do you really trust me to vote correctly in F3?
Uh.

I don't understand this question. That depends on what correctly is, and it depends who is in F3 and it depends on how the game looks then and also how much work you are willing to put in.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:54 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:52 pmWell if you're town, do you really trust me to vote correctly in F3?
Uh.

I don't understand this question. That depends on what correctly is, and it depends who is in F3 and it depends on how the game looks then and also how much work you are willing to put in.
he has implied he would always vote for you if youre both in f3 :/

prob a good reason to chop him today lmao

i honestly really think it's visor rn though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:51 pm mind giving me an overview of where your head is at, c4? who do you townread the most confidently? what are you worried about? who's the wolf?
nut's just town, that's the one where I refuse to budge the most. Search "dya" in her ISO. Read all the hard toggles. Not w/w ever. Not that anyone needed me to say this lol

Also think Visor's EoD4 panic didn't really look w/w with dya and dya TMI'd Visor.

Also think you're obvious. Kinda like in HPM3 where I had silent tinfoils throughout because of how small the PoE was and some of your scummy-looking reads but they all died every time I actually read your posts.

I'll go back and read that post where Dizzy listed the reasons he was town, but I keep ending up here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:55 pmhe has implied he would always vote for you if youre both in f3 :/

prob a good reason to chop him today lmao

i honestly really think it's visor rn though
Oh well that's just bad. Syn mis-chopped me in the last F3 before I even got to post. So I'll be legit mad if that happens again. I don't even know what his problem is with me. He literally have never said.

And I don't want this to go to F3 and I don't want to be in it. I think mafia has won about every F3 I've been in, regardless of my alignment, so please let's not make that happen.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:49 pm I thought dya's post was towny in a vacuum and wanted to know if it was in their wolf range. It was. Conversation ended there.
I see. That is a reasonable answer.

So you are saying that you would town read Dya if they didn't?
Yes.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Uh.

I'm saying that I don't think I have a great reason to fight for survival.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Like even without me thinking it's you do you trust me to do due diligence
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I almost want to vote SPF now. I hate this. And I'm going to sleep soon.

c4's "but lol I just can't see anyone but dizzy brrr" is bad but also really not smart if he's scum.

And now I wonder if SPF couldn't see my perspective fully on c4 because she knows it isn't right.

And this will be my last mafia game in a long while.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:59 pm I'm saying that I don't think I have a great reason to fight for survival.
If you are town, imo, you owe it to the other town to fight for survival. Or else you're just giving up, leaving whoever poor unfortunate souls to suffer through a F3, assuming you are town.

So that would be the reason.
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:00 pm Like even without me thinking it's you do you trust me to do due diligence
You don't necessarily need to do due diligence to vote right.

I have absolutely no idea why you think I could be scum here.
Though I realise game is hard, and you're saying you have reasons to clear others. But I'm telling you, if you are town, you are wrong. And I'm biased the house down boots, but I can't really understand how you can't tell real from fake in what I've been putting out this game. Seems more like you just don't want to listen or bother to listen. Problem is if that is not AI.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I need to (attempt to) sleep. Good night.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:59 pm
Uh.

I'm saying that I don't think I have a great reason to fight for survival.
if this is the case, why even bother making a self-preservation vote at the end of yesterday? why not let yourself die?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@dizzy - ah yeah, i did misunderstand your second point. that particular point doesn't resonate with me because if i'm a wolf and i'm trying to hold back my TMI or sound like i'm speaking from a village POV, then it's common for me to say stuff like: "this looks real" or "this feels real" instead of "this is real!", and i assume that's probably what vulgard was doing in that post regardless of c4's alignment. the differences in how he talks about c4 and how he talks about other players is a point of interest to me though, if you have any more thoughts about that

also no, i understand your perspective about c4 - i "see" what you're getting at now, it's not just the type of argument that tends to resonate with me. shrug
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Open question: How about we let Aroot choose the chop for today?

She is confirmed town. She can post.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 pm Open question: How about we let Aroot choose the chop for today?

no
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh right arete can post

(also they* btw)

@Arete would love opinions on outed wolf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 pm Open question: How about we let Aroot choose the chop for today?

no
Because?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:22 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm

no
Because?
half because they wolfread me and half because i dont really agree with letting individual people "lead" the chops in general
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:49 am - The day the jailkeep happened, I thought I had really solved that it must be Marl or Vulgard as one of the scum. I solved that forgetting that scum would not be free to kill Amy as they pleased, which I didn't think about. That in itself you can call a derp moment, but I'm fine if people want to wave that off as NAI. What is AI imo is that I had a real reaction to thinking this and then realising my mistake. I also had a real reaction to Marl going off at me and immediately realised that Marl was not it. The thing is that I wouldn't have a reaction to this in real time if I was scum and already knew. And then there's the discrepancy between my inner experience and what I express. But I think my reaction can be traced with how I post.
Never considered this

What if it's me?

Return to “Previous Rackets”