Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 am So you are saying you wouldn't have played day 2 the way you did?

Thats reasonable tbh.
yeah that's basically what I'm saying.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 am jjj or sloonei, one of them is scum but which one?
why not both?
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 am well sorry but im not a tryhard at mafia

I want to flip who i scumread, quite simply. and if youve been paying attention, my votes have been on Owner(likely to get lynched), JJJ (unlikely to get votes), Martin (unlikely to get votes until now apparently). People getting a lot of heat have been people I mostly think are town (hawk, allcrab, act, longcon).
there is a difference between not being a tryhard and turning a town killing role into what is now effectively vanilla town because you were upset that nobody you suspected was in the POE.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Easy answer is that they started off trying to use their poison to spk, then subsequently they realised there were healers and targeted people less likely to be healed.

I am not entirely sure that the poisoner isn't mafia? They have yet to line up with a mafia nk. Their targets have been probably all town? Where is the notion that the poisoner is 3p actually coming from? It's not like the flipped mafia had powerful God roles. Maybe they just have 2kp?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am Easy answer is that they started off trying to use their poison to spk, then subsequently they realised there were healers and targeted people less likely to be healed.

I am not entirely sure that the poisoner isn't mafia? They have yet to line up with a mafia nk. Their targets have been probably all town? Where is the notion that the poisoner is 3p actually coming from? It's not like the flipped mafia had powerful God roles. Maybe they just have 2kp?
then why continue to do it even after the healers ran out of shots? why not poison JJJ, or sloon today?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 am well sorry but im not a tryhard at mafia

I want to flip who i scumread, quite simply. and if youve been paying attention, my votes have been on Owner(likely to get lynched), JJJ (unlikely to get votes), Martin (unlikely to get votes until now apparently). People getting a lot of heat have been people I mostly think are town (hawk, allcrab, act, longcon).
there is a difference between not being a tryhard and turning a town killing role into what is now effectively vanilla town because you were upset that nobody you suspected was in the POE.
Let's leave this one be k?
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:54 am
lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 am jjj or sloonei, one of them is scum but which one?
why not both?
Its possible but I don't think so.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am Easy answer is that they started off trying to use their poison to spk, then subsequently they realised there were healers and targeted people less likely to be healed.

yea it makes sense they didnt like the healing actually

or even something smarter which is realising the healers would spend it on alison and then they were free to poison whoever once they all got used up.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:56 am

then why continue to do it even after the healers ran out of shots? why not poison JJJ, or sloon today?
Why wouldn't a 3p poison Jay or Sloon today? The reason is probably the same. Dodge investigative, target someone who never gets healed.

If they're 3p though I wonder if their win con is to poison a certain number of players rather than LMS.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am

why couldnt i use it later on in the game once my reads got clearer??
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

is this mech or just a read? or is it just hypothetical?
Alison

Post by Alison »

sloonei has commited himself into doing something that proves his alignment one way or another by the end of today, so if there is one mafia between jjj and sloonei it has to be jjj. I'm not sure where you're getting that dichotomy from though.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:57 am
why not both?
So you don’t believe Sloonei’s claim? Can you explain why? The way I’ve thought about it: if he is scum making this claim, what purpose does it serve? We seem to believe there can be multiple roles this game so it wouldn’t really hard anyone enough to cc. If he has a kill, why not just use it secretly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think the operative here is that the claimed healers claimed to have run out of shots. There's nothing really preventing there from being unclaimed heals. Sloonei for instance could have become one. Heck maybe there's another uni back up.

If the 3p wincon is to poison a certain number of players or something there could be chunkloads of heal ability in this game.

LC was town so mafia healer obvs not gonna target him. Town healers not either cuz he was kinda POE. Hell Jay literally asked healers not to save him.

I am beginning to think that the poison mechanic might be the thing that ends up fucking the town more than the Mafia. Especially if the poisoner is a 3p and deep towncore member.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:59 am
Hypothetical but also with how the NK's are progressing and their reads.
ImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

EBWOP: it wouldn’t really jar anyone* lol dunno where my phone got “hard” from that 😂
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 am
It's entirely plausible they've both been targeted for NKs at this point don't you think?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 am
why not both?
So you don’t believe Sloonei’s claim? Can you explain why? The way I’ve thought about it: if he is scum making this claim, what purpose does it serve? We seem to believe there can be multiple roles this game so it wouldn’t really hard anyone enough to cc. If he has a kill, why not just use it secretly?
sloonei has claimed? I haven't caught up, just saw the kills and came to that conclusion.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

N1 no kill.
N2 wtf kill.
N3 bg dies.

If the n2 kill was redirected its possible that the Mafia have not killed a single person they intended to yet.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 am
It's entirely plausible they've both been targeted for NKs at this point don't you think?
jjj maybe, sloonei nah.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:05 am
why not both?
sloonei has claimed? I haven't caught up, just saw the kills and came to that conclusion.
1 shot uni back up. Has the desperado shot. Wants input on who to shoot.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

why not both?
He claimed 1-shot universal backup which turned into a 1-shot desperado. He’s been asking who he should kill.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

jjj maybe, sloonei nah.
Do you have a hypothesis on who was targeted n1? Sloonei had a vest and Hawk is confirmed town healer now. Without any doc claims to the contrary it just looks like it was aimed at him.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:06 am
why not both?
Should use it on act or nanook probably.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:08 am
why not both?
Nanook?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 am I think the operative here is that the claimed healers claimed to have run out of shots. There's nothing really preventing there from being unclaimed heals. Sloonei for instance could have become one. Heck maybe there's another uni back up.

If the 3p wincon is to poison a certain number of players or something there could be chunkloads of heal ability in this game.

LC was town so mafia healer obvs not gonna target him. Town healers not either cuz he was kinda POE. Hell Jay literally asked healers not to save him.

I am beginning to think that the poison mechanic might be the thing that ends up fucking the town more than the Mafia. Especially if the poisoner is a 3p and deep towncore member.
interesting

could also ISO the poison targets to see if we all had one person in our PoE at one point? or if the targets are totally random and there is no pattern
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 am
jjj maybe, sloonei nah.
Do you have a hypothesis on who was targeted n1? Sloonei had a vest and Hawk is confirmed town healer now. Without any doc claims to the contrary it just looks like it was aimed at him.
I can probably guess who from synd targeted jay but its useful to scum not us. I am damn sure allcrab is town, i believe his claims and so should all of you. Scum can probably both kill and use there abilities on the same night, i am not too sure on this. I can do certain assumptions but i dont want to do it right now.
ImageImage
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

If theres a desparado shot shouldnt orangecrush or martin be targeted
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:11 am

why not both?
Nanook?
yeah, why not?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 am
jjj maybe, sloonei nah.
I can probably guess who from synd targeted jay but its useful to scum not us. I am damn sure allcrab is town, i believe his claims and so should all of you. Scum can probably both kill and use there abilities on the same night, i am not too sure on this. I can do certain assumptions but i dont want to do it right now.
you believe his claim? you know he changed it yeh? he's now an unlimited normal watcher. Are you still a 1 shot whatever?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:13 am

Nanook?
yeah, why not?
why?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

i really have no idea what nooks alignment could be
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark

Re:

Post by lost monkey »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 am If theres a desparado shot shouldnt orangecrush or martin be targeted
Orangecrush is fine as well but i believe martin's claim. Didn't alison say she hard town reads martin, has that changed?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re:

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 am If theres a desparado shot shouldnt orangecrush or martin be targeted
I think the Mafia might win the trade in both cases.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

but it would be nice to resolve OC and martin today somehow
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 am i really have no idea what nooks alignment could be
Does it not matter that he buried Nutella?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Re: Re:

Post by bad bunny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 am
as in theyre both likely town?
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 am i really have no idea what nooks alignment could be
idk if he was one of the first to push nutella then yes, if he was one of the last voters then no i dont think so ?
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:14 am
lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 am

jjj maybe, sloonei nah.
you believe his claim? you know he changed it yeh? he's now an unlimited normal watcher. Are you still a 1 shot whatever?
yeah and i already guessed what role he had so it doesn't surprise me.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 am I think the operative here is that the claimed healers claimed to have run out of shots. There's nothing really preventing there from being unclaimed heals. Sloonei for instance could have become one. Heck maybe there's another uni back up.

if there's a third poison healer they would I think have claimed by now to out martin
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Re:

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:16 am
as in theyre both likely town?
Maybe.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

allcrab claiming he can watch every night is quite weird, i thought everyone was 1 shot in this game
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 am
idk if he was one of the first to push nutella then yes, if he was one of the last voters then no i dont think so ?
I think that he and I were the main ppl that were responsible for her wagon.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Nanook?
yeah, why not?
why?
Somewhat had a town lean on him D1, but right now i got nothing.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am allcrab claiming he can watch every night is quite weird, i thought everyone was 1 shot in this game
I can confirm that my role is not 1 shot. Saying no more about it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am allcrab claiming he can watch every night is quite weird, i thought everyone was 1 shot in this game
A cursory look at the flips would show you that isn't the case. Gavial, Dana and Kito were all unlimited.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am
first of all i take credit for that wagon too

second of all I think nook isn't mafia but I think he can be poisoner
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am
Nanook?
yeah, why not?
why?
Somewhat had a town lean on him D1, but right now i got nothing.
Is that sufficient for Sloonei to shoot at him? I think Nook is town.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 am

if there's a third poison healer they would I think have claimed by now to out martin
why would they claim, we'd lynch a 3P poisoner
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am
first of all i take credit for that wagon too

second of all I think nook isn't mafia but I think he can be poisoner
Lol fine.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”