bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:56 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm
Spoiler: show
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:46 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:37 pm

alright, what was your motivation behind discrediting Vul's reads?
... because he was wrong? he spent like 80 posts yesterday saying how much of a gavial god reader he was and that we couldnt let gavial slip away and we had to kill gavial

with his EXTENSIVE history of catching gavial and hes NEVER BEEN WRONG BEFORE

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

so i gave him a bit of shit for it
this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
i-

arete is this a real read
yes!
i say this as someone who is townreading outed wolf but

outed wolf being funny is not alignment indicative

and in fact i would argue this is true of anyone who is at least halfway competent at wolfing

you don't need a town rolecard to crack jokes
are you mad that arete is correctly identifying villagers :noble:

why do you care so much about this?
i'm townreading visor! i think the conclusion of the read is correct!

it's just such a completely alien thought to me and i don't know what to do with it wrt arete themself
hope you're having a good day
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 pm

... because he was wrong? he spent like 80 posts yesterday saying how much of a gavial god reader he was and that we couldnt let gavial slip away and we had to kill gavial

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
i-

yes!

and in fact i would argue this is true of anyone who is at least halfway competent at wolfing

both wolves and villagers can make jokes and use humor but jokes made by villagers tend to be funnier
i would really like to roll wolf against you someday, i think
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 pm

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

both wolves and villagers can make jokes and use humor but jokes made by villagers tend to be funnier
oh no amy thinks she's funny
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:56 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm sunbae hi lets interact before I go to sleep
I had big spooky woof vibes from you on early day one because you never really bit into a wolf read like i know you're good at doing. At one point I even voted you but realized, well, i just dont wanna push you on d1 so whatever let's just cut down the "not really playing" group and worry about the rest later

Then you bit into Alison and like, idk, I feel like Alison seems villagery but everyone else is saying I'm wrong so what to do what to do. It did make me feel better about operation: give it a day though

And you uh, haven't really let up on it. Which I think is pretty decent as a look but I just don't follow it. And I kinda lost who you feel good about in the shuffle too. idk why its harder for me to keep up here than on mu but its been more difficult to organize my thoughts

so can you dumb the alison read down for me so i can follow?
and can you tell me who is clearly a villager?
Alison entered the thread and left it without really interacting, which just isn't normal for her village play. She caught up all over the place and clearly knew stuff that happened later than where she was on catch up, which makes me think someone filled her in on things, because it sure as hell didn't happen in the thread. When she did get down to playing it was to white knight a lhf. THis makes up a wolf picture for me

my top towns are (now) chloe and amy. Amy is like the only one that took my case on alison seriously, so I may be a bit pocketed. Chloe is based on tangy. I liked tangy when she was in the thread and I could follow along with her thought process. I also think c4 is likely to be v
i think these reasons are overall pretty weak. she said that catching up out of order is typical and nai for her, and i have no trouble believing she saw stuff on different pages to respond to

and like i've said before, alison sitting back/not interacting much/having low impact is generally nai for her as well or i guess depends on the game/situation -- like i said in my sod post, there's def an argument to be made that her not impacting eod could come from a wolf just letting the gav chop go through while not really ending on a strong stance (she didn't end on hard whiteknighting gav after all, she kinda waved her hand and said vulgard could be right)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:59 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 pm

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

oh no amy thinks she's funny
:(
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

oh sup a zack post that i like

i thought arete's read was fine lmao

like sure from amys pov it may be silly to apply to visor specifically, but it's not an unthinkable view for arete to have

yes wolves can be funny, but visor's post was funny in a villagery way i think lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:59 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm sunbae hi lets interact before I go to sleep
I had big spooky woof vibes from you on early day one because you never really bit into a wolf read like i know you're good at doing. At one point I even voted you but realized, well, i just dont wanna push you on d1 so whatever let's just cut down the "not really playing" group and worry about the rest later

Then you bit into Alison and like, idk, I feel like Alison seems villagery but everyone else is saying I'm wrong so what to do what to do. It did make me feel better about operation: give it a day though

And you uh, haven't really let up on it. Which I think is pretty decent as a look but I just don't follow it. And I kinda lost who you feel good about in the shuffle too. idk why its harder for me to keep up here than on mu but its been more difficult to organize my thoughts

Alison entered the thread and left it without really interacting, which just isn't normal for her village play. She caught up all over the place and clearly knew stuff that happened later than where she was on catch up, which makes me think someone filled her in on things, because it sure as hell didn't happen in the thread. When she did get down to playing it was to white knight a lhf. THis makes up a wolf picture for me

my top towns are (now) chloe and amy. Amy is like the only one that took my case on alison seriously, so I may be a bit pocketed. Chloe is based on tangy. I liked tangy when she was in the thread and I could follow along with her thought process. I also think c4 is likely to be v
i think these reasons are overall pretty weak. she said that catching up out of order is typical and nai for her, and i have no trouble believing she saw stuff on different pages to respond to

and like i've said before, alison sitting back/not interacting much/having low impact is generally nai for her as well or i guess depends on the game/situation -- like i said in my sod post, there's def an argument to be made that her not impacting eod could come from a wolf just letting the gav chop go through while not really ending on a strong stance (she didn't end on hard whiteknighting gav after all, she kinda waved her hand and said vulgard could be right)
these are the kind of things that I use to read alison becuase I dont think she usually makes major missteps

i think OMGUSing today isn't helping things
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

I really appreciate it thanks. Can you like, pinpoint the "knew stuff she shouldn't know yet" thing for me? I usually dig those types of reads.

I'm pretty surprised the thread isn't on a consensus for Outed Wolf being a villager. I mean, I understand he's good but I feel like his sequence to me on day 1 just required a lot of nonsense to be from a wolf. Like he came up with the idea to try and trap/gotcha me, I gave him an answer he could trap/gotcha me, and then he shrugs it off and is just like "eh ill think about that later" and doesn't make a big deal out of it. The idea of wolf-Outed Wolf thinking "Hey, I'ma set a lil trap on why he said things in a certain order, then he'll give me an answer and I'll just shrug and not care and move on with my life so that he thinks it's villagery of me to not care. Also, he'll probs just shrug at the pointless question and that'll get me nowhere but w/e" seems nonsensical to me whereas town-Outed Wolf thinking "oh hey that orders weird, whats up with that? Oh you have a reason? weird, could be a wolf thing but whatever anyways onto something else" just seems like a pretty reasonable train of thought?

I was pretty wavering on Tangy towards eod but part of it might have just been "nothing interesting has happened for 24 hours so maybe theres something hidden!" wheel spinning. Can you explain that one like I'm 5 also?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:04 pm

I really appreciate it thanks. Can you like, pinpoint the "knew stuff she shouldn't know yet" thing for me? I usually dig those types of reads.

I'm pretty surprised the thread isn't on a consensus for Outed Wolf being a villager. I mean, I understand he's good but I feel like his sequence to me on day 1 just required a lot of nonsense to be from a wolf. Like he came up with the idea to try and trap/gotcha me, I gave him an answer he could trap/gotcha me, and then he shrugs it off and is just like "eh ill think about that later" and doesn't make a big deal out of it. The idea of wolf-Outed Wolf thinking "Hey, I'ma set a lil trap on why he said things in a certain order, then he'll give me an answer and I'll just shrug and not care and move on with my life so that he thinks it's villagery of me to not care. Also, he'll probs just shrug at the pointless question and that'll get me nowhere but w/e" seems nonsensical to me whereas town-Outed Wolf thinking "oh hey that orders weird, whats up with that? Oh you have a reason? weird, could be a wolf thing but whatever anyways onto something else" just seems like a pretty reasonable train of thought?

I was pretty wavering on Tangy towards eod but part of it might have just been "nothing interesting has happened for 24 hours so maybe theres something hidden!" wheel spinning. Can you explain that one like I'm 5 also?
with tangy it's about thought process and gut feels. SO I can't really explain it better.

I also think visor is light v as of today
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: dyachei] aubergine
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:01 pm

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

like sure from amys pov it may be silly to apply to visor specifically, but it's not an unthinkable view for arete to have

yes wolves can be funny, but visor's post was funny in a villagery way i think lol
i thought the visor post was villagery but i think "funny in a villagery way" is a silly sentence and i think this entire framework is a silly framework

and i somewhat regret bringing it up

but i do think it's somewhat villagery for arete to come out with so whatever

[and i also think that's a villagery zackpost tbh, idk if i've ever seen a wolf use the "you're discrediting correct townreads" read]
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Understandable re: can't explain it better. Sadly I don't have the most experience (though the little experience I do have has been massively pleasant!) so it's hard for me to follow that one.

You got any SPF thoughts? Seems like people are locking in town there but i gotta be honest, I got super spooked with pr-hally getting blasted overnight because I know spf/hally are like, super knowledgeable with each other lol
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:05 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:03 pm i'm not voting gavial for being anti-town. he can be anti-town all he wants. i'm voting gavial for being wolfy. i am willing to listen if people feel that he's still within his village meta or if they feel that he's rand, but i dont get why youre framing the votes on gavial as being about gavial being "anti-town" when they're actually about gavial being wolfy
Because I'm hearing people like dya say that he's anti-town, and I think Gavial is rand. So I put in my two cents about Gavial's meta.
like this, sunbae. she knew I was calling gav anti-town but she was still catching up on the game
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:07 pm Understandable re: can't explain it better. Sadly I don't have the most experience (though the little experience I do have has been massively pleasant!) so it's hard for me to follow that one.

You got any SPF thoughts? Seems like people are locking in town there but i gotta be honest, I got super spooked with pr-hally getting blasted overnight because I know spf/hally are like, super knowledgeable with each other lol
spf is always a difficult read for me. I found her in CoV by being unable to clear her so I'm not really sure what she does differently as a wolf (yes, even though she posted the guide)
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:07 pm Understandable re: can't explain it better. Sadly I don't have the most experience (though the little experience I do have has been massively pleasant!) so it's hard for me to follow that one.

...am i a sucker for just thinking this is town sunbae?

like, i'm unsure i agree with the conclusion (still townreading spf etc etc)

but i think this is a really interesting take and one that seems to legitimately come from someone who's trying to figure out why a certain player was nightkilled
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:06 pm

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

i thought the visor post was villagery but i think "funny in a villagery way" is a silly sentence and i think this entire framework is a silly framework

[and i also think that's a villagery zackpost tbh, idk if i've ever seen a wolf use the "you're discrediting correct townreads" read]

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost3294295

teehee :biggrin:
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
staypositivefriend
Hitman

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:10 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:03 pm i'm not voting gavial for being anti-town. he can be anti-town all he wants. i'm voting gavial for being wolfy. i am willing to listen if people feel that he's still within his village meta or if they feel that he's rand, but i dont get why youre framing the votes on gavial as being about gavial being "anti-town" when they're actually about gavial being wolfy
Because I'm hearing people like dya say that he's anti-town, and I think Gavial is rand. So I put in my two cents about Gavial's meta.
like this, sunbae. she knew I was calling gav anti-town but she was still catching up on the game
she mentioned a couple of times that she was catching up with the thread out of order though, yeah? so why is it wolfy for her to catch-up in that specific way? is the implication that you think alison was told by her partners that you were calling gav anti-town? or that she was pretending to re-read?

an issue i've been having is that i notice a sense of repetition in your posts (this was something i pointed out on d1 as well, but to a lesser extent) - the point that you're making about alison right now is the same point that you made about her on d1. the point that you made about tangrowth a couple of posts ago is the same point you made about her on d1. all of these points are logical, but i don't get the sense that your reads and your overall understanding of the game is shifting as the game progresses - it's feel to me more like you've chosen a couple of specific names (alison, tangygrowth) to focus on and reiterate the same narratives about

that might not be entirely fair to you, but it's the impression i've gotten so far
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

hally kill is really weird. I thought their stand offish attitude yesterday was slightly wolfy but some of the things they were doing were villa. I couldnt really decide what to do with them and thought they might be someone people look at more closely today
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:13 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:10 pm
she mentioned a couple of times that she was catching up with the thread out of order though, yeah? so why is it wolfy for her to catch-up in that specific way? is the implication that you think alison was told by her partners that you were calling gav anti-town? or that she was pretending to re-read?

an issue i've been having is that i notice a sense of repetition in your posts (this was something i pointed out on d1 as well, but to a lesser extent) - the point that you're making about alison right now is the same point that you made about her on d1. the point that you made about tangrowth a couple of posts ago is the same point you made about her on d1. all of these points are logical, but i don't get the sense that your reads and your overall understanding of the game is shifting as the game progresses - it's feel to me more like you've chosen a couple of specific names (alison, tangygrowth) to focus on and reiterate the same narratives about

that might not be entirely fair to you, but it's the impression i've gotten so far
some of my reasons to wolf read her are the same, yes. It turns out that what I worried about yesterday happened with gav
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:13 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:06 pm
i-

yes!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost3294295

teehee :biggrin:
doesnt count, i didnt see it :keys:
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

like why would my read on alison change because what I thought yesterday actually happened spf
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah i.... don't want to forget about spf, she's a scary good deepwolf and paranoia is healthy there imo rather than ever really locking her town. good point about the hally kill @sunbae

and i go to preview this post and see a post from spf i want to just agree with lol. dya has felt...pretty static
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

if I feel pretty static it's because Im not planning on isoing people this game
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Me: plays a light game
Everyone else: why isnt dya doing more
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

ftr my take on the hally kill is that it seems like a pr hunt shrug
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 pm like why would my read on alison change because what I thought yesterday actually happened spf
i still don't understand what your view was on gav at any point yesterday, like at points you seemed to fully endorse his wagon and think he was going to flip wolf, but you kept also saying that if he didn't then alison w

it just all feels a little convenient to me and i didn't find a coherent thread through your posts as to whether you ever directly suspected gav
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

why is it weird that dya is saying the same thing about alison now?

they went hard after alison d1, alison is still alive and has not really changed in any significant way since then so ... ?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:39 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:38 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:31 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:30 pm @c4e5g3d5

you had no response to the fact I didn't actually end on alison. that was part of your case against me. does that change anything for you to realize I was on gav?
Not really, that strengthens it if anything.
how does it strengthen it when it was part of your case i was off wagon?

that makes no fucking sense
My case was that you still wanted Seth D1 Alison D2 because you didn't do anything to sway thread momentum onto Alison there and you were happy to let the Seth shit happen. You ending on Alison only served as an extra point to show you wanted Alison next.

Without that, there's slightly less evidence that you wanted Alison next, but there's still plenty of that in your readlist. What that provides, however, is a hell of a lot more evidence that you wanted to kill Seth first.
i tried getting people on alison all day. are you fucking kidding me?

all I did was try and get people on alison. I didn't have the influence in thread for it
Well I can definitely relate to a lack of thread influence lol

So I can definitely lighten up on any talk of "you didn't put Alison's head on a spike"
But that still leaves a lot to be desired

You decide that one of them's town
You attack Alison
You vote Alison
You put Alison at the bottom of your list
And up to now I was vaguely gesturing that you were fine with Seth going over anyway because you didn't go for Alison's throat hard enough, but thanks to this fact that you've brought to my attention, I now know that you ended on Seth.

You know what that adds up to? Not "I couldn't get my way because town put me in the timeout corner", but "one of you is town and fuck if I know or care who".

It takes a good few hoops to explain that coming from town. You know what doesn't take a good few hoops to explain?

(This is all without factoring in your complete lack of any kind of passion dealing with either of them, but that could easily just be a personality/misreading thing.)
Progression cases are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:17 pm if I feel pretty static it's because Im not planning on isoing people this game
???
what

i'm not isoing people (i was going to but haven't oops) and a lot of my reads have shifted just from interactions

i don't expect your reads to move around to a nutella-rabbit-esque degree, i just expect to see some contours in the development of your reads on people
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:20 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 pm like why would my read on alison change because what I thought yesterday actually happened spf
i still don't understand what your view was on gav at any point yesterday, like at points you seemed to fully endorse his wagon and think he was going to flip wolf, but you kept also saying that if he didn't then alison w

it just all feels a little convenient to me and i didn't find a coherent thread through your posts as to whether you ever directly suspected gav
i struggled with his wagon all day yesterday. I told myself pre game I wouldn't just vote him because he's not one of the people I enjoy playing with so I treated him early like he was lhf and not a real read. By the end of the day I still wasnt sure becuase I had a stronger wolf read on alison and she seemed to be treating him as a villager. I ended up on him at EOD because I wanted my vote to count and kza felt like rand
staypositivefriend
Hitman

well, if you're a villager, then it's logical that your read on alison would stay the same coming into today. the issue isn't that your read on alison is staying the same - it's just that i don't get the sense that your reads are evolving in Real Time - it's making me wonder if you're a wolf that's sticking to the same couple of reads because it's a lot more difficult to fake genuine solving as a wolf in a playerlist like this. i also feel that some of your points about alison are questionable (like the point about alison knowing that you were calling gavial anti-town - why do you assume that alison was informed by her partners that you called gavial that, instead of assuming that alison was just catching up with the thread in an unusual manner? it seems to me like you're interpreting that action through the lens of alison already being a wolf, instead of evaluating it neutrally)
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:20 pm why is it weird that dya is saying the same thing about alison now?

they went hard after alison d1, alison is still alive and has not really changed in any significant way since then so ... ?
exactly
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Ok, I read through the section linked to me and Dya's iso. I'm fairly confident Dyas town folks?
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:52 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:51 am
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:48 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:47 am @dyachei
Why do you SR me exactly?
Is it because of my hair?
it's because compared to the town game that alison linked of yours, you're not playing the game or making any reads
That’s your only reason? :mafia:
it's wolfy af

i don't really care that you're playing a lot of games, maybe you shouldn't until you know how to manage your time

I don't think wolf dya ever makes this post #1

#2, I think Dya's stuff on Alison consistently grew as more posting happened. First it was the nutella wagon thing, then questioning the order of catch up, then presenting the gav iso as similar to this one. She also consistently goes at Alison while throwing shade at Gav but continues to push the harder kill in Alison which I think lines up pretty well with her villa approach to things ("i think this is right, ima go at it").

I think shes town and will take the blame if wrong
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:22 pm

i struggled with his wagon all day yesterday. I told myself pre game I wouldn't just vote him because he's not one of the people I enjoy playing with so I treated him early like he was lhf and not a real read. By the end of the day I still wasnt sure becuase I had a stronger wolf read on alison and she seemed to be treating him as a villager. I ended up on him at EOD because I wanted my vote to count and kza felt like rand
hmm? you called kza a wolf lean at eod with your last post
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:37 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:35 pm spf sunbae Vulgard 3/3 core
nut prolly threadspewed
Couldn't give fewer shits about dya unless Seth flips green
Couldn't give fewer shits about Hally and Zack unless KZA flips green

Alison
Amy
Arete
Dyslexicon
Marluxion
outed wolf
Tangrowth

Someone gimme their most urgent legacy top townie in that bunch
amy

and with that, I'm done posting so here's a reads list

V
Amy
Tangy

V lean
c4
sunbae
vulgard

dunno what to do with
nutella
hally
zack
visor
dizzy
arete
spf

w lean
gav
kza

w
alison
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

my reads have changed though? at least to some degree. I think visor has been villa today when I thought he was kind of just null yesterday

but i dont really remember a ton of posts without isoing. and I'm not willing to iso. I joined this game because it's a light game and I have other responsibilities for this month and the next few
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Like I argue pretty strongly with the take that Dya's alison read was just repetition
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:24 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:22 pm

hmm? you called kza a wolf lean at eod with your last post
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:37 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:35 pm spf sunbae Vulgard 3/3 core
nut prolly threadspewed
Couldn't give fewer shits about dya unless Seth flips green
Couldn't give fewer shits about Hally and Zack unless KZA flips green

Alison
Amy
Arete
Dyslexicon
Marluxion
outed wolf
Tangrowth

Someone gimme their most urgent legacy top townie in that bunch
amy

and with that, I'm done posting so here's a reads list

V
Amy
Tangy

V lean
c4
sunbae
vulgard

dunno what to do with
nutella
hally
zack
visor
dizzy
arete
spf

w lean
gav
kza

w
alison
they also didn't do anything. and people I think know them better were saying they were wolf. But I didn't feel strongly about their flip yesterday
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

I kinda wanna just yeet alison, marl, and nutella into the great sky daddy yee haw
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 pm I kinda wanna just yeet alison, marl, and nutella into the great sky daddy yee haw
woah wait did i miss the part where you're scumreading nutella

talk to me about that one because i pretty strongly disagree
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

0 wolves hype: Outed Wolf, Arete, Dya
1 wolf hopefully: SPF, c4, Bronana, Amy
POE: Chloe, dsyl, nutella, marl, alison
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i can't wrap my head around alison believing the bronana/sunbae/outed wolf "wagon" on nutella from page 2 or whatever can't be pure, but also not seeming to have much problem with any of us three and not digging into us either?

it's just strange
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:32 pm i can't wrap my head around alison believing the bronana/sunbae/outed wolf "wagon" on nutella from page 2 or whatever can't be pure, but also not seeming to have much problem with any of us three and not digging into us either?

it's just strange
not wrong lol
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:31 pm 0 wolves hype: Outed Wolf, Arete, Dya
where's vulgard bronana
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 pm I kinda wanna just yeet alison, marl, and nutella into the great sky daddy yee haw

nutellas posts regarding gav and kza read to me as someone that knows both are flipping by start of d2 and is just getting the easy kza "cred"
Off Topic
Hally: the play makes no sense from kza's perspective if he's partnered with gav
it's possible he's tmi-ing him town or it's possible he's town with a ??? take but i dont see what kza has to gain from his posts on gav if they are partnered

Nutella: i think it's decently likely theyre just both wolves

it's not like kza really committed to a strong read on gav, just sort of waved his hand a bit

it's possible he has tmi and gav is actually town but meh
Off Topic
Nutella: vulgards confidence on gav flipping wolf solidifies mine as well, though I was already pretty confident based on how he's behaving

probably keeping symbolic vote on dya for the heck of it

Kza us probably just a wolf too atp
Off Topic
c4: do i need to bother making a read on kza

nutella: na, assuming gav chop vig get kza
Off Topic
amy: i think we stick with gav here?

Nutella: yeah it's prob better to just stick with him

idk

my vote is on kza and i think he has an equal if not higher chance of flipping wolf and i'd be happy with either going over

fight me on that if you want, i get the appeal of just flipping gav regardless

That is someone that knows Gav is flipping villa and kza is dead too and wants the kza cred early
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
where's vulgard bronana
uh, i guess 1 wolf hopefully due to arete's stuff
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

That's definitely not 13 players
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:32 pm i can't wrap my head around alison believing the bronana/sunbae/outed wolf "wagon" on nutella from page 2 or whatever can't be pure, but also not seeming to have much problem with any of us three and not digging into us either?

it's just strange
Like I said

It is
But Alison's said weirder shit
Progression cases are bad.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm

nutellas posts regarding gav and kza read to me as someone that knows both are flipping by start of d2 and is just getting the easy kza "cred"
Off Topic
Hally: the play makes no sense from kza's perspective if he's partnered with gav
it's possible he's tmi-ing him town or it's possible he's town with a ??? take but i dont see what kza has to gain from his posts on gav if they are partnered

Nutella: i think it's decently likely theyre just both wolves

it's not like kza really committed to a strong read on gav, just sort of waved his hand a bit

it's possible he has tmi and gav is actually town but meh
Off Topic
Nutella: vulgards confidence on gav flipping wolf solidifies mine as well, though I was already pretty confident based on how he's behaving

probably keeping symbolic vote on dya for the heck of it

Kza us probably just a wolf too atp
Off Topic
c4: do i need to bother making a read on kza

nutella: na, assuming gav chop vig get kza
Off Topic
amy: i think we stick with gav here?

Nutella: yeah it's prob better to just stick with him

idk

my vote is on kza and i think he has an equal if not higher chance of flipping wolf and i'd be happy with either going over

fight me on that if you want, i get the appeal of just flipping gav regardless

That is someone that knows Gav is flipping villa and kza is dead too and wants the kza cred early
see this is good shit
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

If Hally wasn't a pr I'd have cleared Bronana for Outed Wolf being alive and I'm not even kidding
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:39 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
where's vulgard bronana
uh, i guess 1 wolf hopefully due to arete's stuff
can you talk about arete or link to where you talked about him previously?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:44 pm If Hally wasn't a pr I'd have cleared Bronana for Outed Wolf being alive and I'm not even kidding
I don't think I have ever killed visor n1 when I was a wolf lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”