Total votes: 3
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:28 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm You know those movies where one of the cool kids befriends a loser nerd and they find out they've got a lot in common and are pretty cool

And then the loser nerd sees their new cool friend out in public hanging out with their other cool friends and goes up to say hi

and the cool kid, in an effort to stay cool, just basically punks the loser nerd/ignores them like "lol who tf are you"

and the loser nerd is pretty bummed about it

i am the loser nerd and not the cool kid
...what is this about? did you want to talk about something?
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm c4's righteous indignation at not having his thoughts properly considered is villagery
why would people consider an overnight wall that didn't take the flips into account. I don't understand the point of those.
oh lol, no

i waved at someone i knew in the parking lot when i was grabbing food just now and got absolutely no sold and was poking fun at myself for it :haha:
Fuck
Gotta dumpster that cheesy pocket post
Why
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

its ok c4, you're cool anyways
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:30 pm @c4e5g3d5

you had no response to the fact I didn't actually end on alison. that was part of your case against me. does that change anything for you to realize I was on gav?
Not really, that strengthens it if anything.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:19 pm I think Alison being like 'yes I'm OMGUSing but my OMGUSING is RIGHT so you should LISTEN to me' is more likely to come from a villager who's frustrated about not being listened to than from a wolf who's trying to look good

like I feel like a wolf in her position would be more focused on trying to not look like she's OMGUSing/defend the fact that she's doing it, since OMGUS is usually perceived as wolfy, rather than defending the reads she's making via OMGUS
think i agree with this too fwiw
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 pm from my brief brief experience with alison shes def playing a.... less villagery game than stardew.

obv i was a wolf (and gif posting) but she seemed to have more of a presence and force to her posting that game

all games are diff though, so we'll see.
yeah she's had plenty of games as both alignments where she's sat back and let the game progress without much of her influence

also feel ok about amy's response to c4. i do think she misinterpreted alison's point about the gavial meta iso thing, but i don't really think it was "deliberately obtuse"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

assorted thoughts

I think the way outed wolf's approached me is pretty consistent with how he tends to approach me as a villager, speaking as someone who has been pushed by town!him a LOT (as both alignments, as we've now established!) I don't have a super confident read on him outside of that, but I'm kinda willing to ride the selfish read for the time being. I'm ASSUMING bronana/Sunbae would notice weirdness from him before I would, anyways (no pressure c:)

I had some thoughts about Zack near EoD yesterday along the lines of "I really haven't put a lot of effort into reading Zack yet" but they didn't go anywhere, and in light of KZA's flip I don't think I'm suuuuuuper concerned about him?

I've had misgivings about how much of a pass I've given Sunbae, too, simply because he feels like he's been more on the sidelines than he typically is. Entirely possible that I simply haven't made enough of an effort to engage him yet, and I feel fairly confident that I'll be able to lock him in as a more confident townread sooner or later if he really is town.

nutella, spf, and Vulgard are simply villagers, nothing more; my c4 read is largely sheeping spf, but having now read his wall (lol) I think there are a lot of astute points in there that display a villagery mindset, so I'm not too worried about doing further diligence.

dya... I will talk more about dya should it remain pertinent later on today. I'm not hard town on them, but the kind of read I have on dya is the kind I'm usually correct on. I do agree with a lot of the points against them re: tone and thread presence. Haven't looked at the Alison push in too much detail.

Chloe's opener felt very "I just joined in a villager slot and am hyped to start putting thoughts into the thread". No concerns here.

Marl I am voting for "he is whelming" reasons + sheeping Chloe reasons.

Arete is a player in this game and I still have no real idea what to do with them.
hope you're having a good day
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:31 pm

you had no response to the fact I didn't actually end on alison. that was part of your case against me. does that change anything for you to realize I was on gav?
how does it strengthen it when it was part of your case i was off wagon?

that makes no fucking sense
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:29 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:29 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:27 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:17 pm @Chloe

I don't know how to ask this question in a way that doesn't sound like I'm complaining about not being townread so please just treat it as a totally neutral question about your process

given your familiarity with my and Vul's reads on each other why does Vul's read on me seem to not be influencing your thought process at all
is his godread on you as good as his godread on gavial? :noble:
his godread on me is real and supported by an extensive history of games as both V/V and V/W
much like his extensive history of games with seth eh?
I'm sort of mrrr about how Outed Wolf is trying to discredit townreads on me/reasons to townread me without actually pushing for me to get killed (or even really expressing more than a slight scumread on me)

it kind of feels like he's trying to make sure that I'm a viable push for the future but doesn't want to get his hands dirty pushing me now
LOL

hilarious post - i said i thought you were a villager yesterday, the post is making light of vulgard not you
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i might townread you for taking all of that so seriously

#nerd
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm

I don't know how to ask this question in a way that doesn't sound like I'm complaining about not being townread so please just treat it as a totally neutral question about your process

given your familiarity with my and Vul's reads on each other why does Vul's read on me seem to not be influencing your thought process at all
his godread on me is real and supported by an extensive history of games as both V/V and V/W
I'm sort of mrrr about how Outed Wolf is trying to discredit townreads on me/reasons to townread me without actually pushing for me to get killed (or even really expressing more than a slight scumread on me)

it kind of feels like he's trying to make sure that I'm a viable push for the future but doesn't want to get his hands dirty pushing me now
LOL

hilarious post - i said i thought you were a villager yesterday, the post is making light of vulgard not you
alright, what was your motivation behind discrediting Vul's reads?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm

My case was that you still wanted Seth D1 Alison D2 because you didn't do anything to sway thread momentum onto Alison there and you were happy to let the Seth shit happen. You ending on Alison only served as an extra point to show you wanted Alison next.

Without that, there's slightly less evidence that you wanted Alison next, but there's still plenty of that in your readlist. What that provides, however, is a hell of a lot more evidence that you wanted to kill Seth first.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm assorted thoughts

I think the way outed wolf's approached me is pretty consistent with how he tends to approach me as a villager, speaking as someone who has been pushed by town!him a LOT (as both alignments, as we've now established!) I don't have a super confident read on him outside of that, but I'm kinda willing to ride the selfish read for the time being. I'm ASSUMING bronana/Sunbae would notice weirdness from him before I would, anyways (no pressure c:)

I had some thoughts about Zack near EoD yesterday along the lines of "I really haven't put a lot of effort into reading Zack yet" but they didn't go anywhere, and in light of KZA's flip I don't think I'm suuuuuuper concerned about him?

I've had misgivings about how much of a pass I've given Sunbae, too, simply because he feels like he's been more on the sidelines than he typically is. Entirely possible that I simply haven't made enough of an effort to engage him yet, and I feel fairly confident that I'll be able to lock him in as a more confident townread sooner or later if he really is town.

nutella, spf, and Vulgard are simply villagers, nothing more; my c4 read is largely sheeping spf, but having now read his wall (lol) I think there are a lot of astute points in there that display a villagery mindset, so I'm not too worried about doing further diligence.

dya... I will talk more about dya should it remain pertinent later on today. I'm not hard town on them, but the kind of read I have on dya is the kind I'm usually correct on. I do agree with a lot of the points against them re: tone and thread presence. Haven't looked at the Alison push in too much detail.

Chloe's opener felt very "I just joined in a villager slot and am hyped to start putting thoughts into the thread". No concerns here.

Arete is a player in this game and I still have no real idea what to do with them.
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:31 pm Feel I've had zero impact on anything that's happened in this game so far and it's a bit frustrating. Just can't seem to get into the vibe/flow of things and a lot of the interactions between people have either been a bit too tense for me to insert myself into, about meta I can't follow, or about people that know each other very well and are perfectly fine doing their own back and forth without much comment from the peanut gallery.

Gonna just lurk for a while and see if I can improve on a few things myself
that makes two of us!
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

I was about to say I don't understand where the concerns with Amy are coming from, I'm someone who tends to be quick to suspect her as wolf (also when she's town a good amount tbf :P) and haven't had a problem with her posts.

then she made that wall post in 1555 that felt like "wolf vomits a bunch of town reads and waffle paragraphs dot com" and hrm
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:38 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm

My case was that you still wanted Seth D1 Alison D2 because you didn't do anything to sway thread momentum onto Alison there and you were happy to let the Seth shit happen. You ending on Alison only served as an extra point to show you wanted Alison next.

Without that, there's slightly less evidence that you wanted Alison next, but there's still plenty of that in your readlist. What that provides, however, is a hell of a lot more evidence that you wanted to kill Seth first.
i tried getting people on alison all day. are you fucking kidding me?

all I did was try and get people on alison. I didn't have the influence in thread for it
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

that aint a wallpost boss
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:37 pm

LOL

... because he was wrong? he spent like 80 posts yesterday saying how much of a gavial god reader he was and that we couldnt let gavial slip away and we had to kill gavial

with his EXTENSIVE history of catching gavial and hes NEVER BEEN WRONG BEFORE

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

so i gave him a bit of shit for it
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm

LOL

... because he was wrong? he spent like 80 posts yesterday saying how much of a gavial god reader he was and that we couldnt let gavial slip away and we had to kill gavial

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

visor just might be v
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:39 pm that aint a wallpost boss
it is on my phone :noble:
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i do find myself low on wolfreads though, you do raise a point there

if i exclude people i'm actively townreading it's down to marl/arete/alison?

which doesn't feel like the team

which means i need to do some misclear hunting at some point
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

lol

I'm curious why arete didn't give me any shit for also making light of that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

👍

if amy's a wolf she's almost boxing herself in here lol. like i *guess* i could argue that the sunbae point is a slight poe expansion but fmpov it's in a direction i don't think a wolf would/should expect to work, so the simpler answer is she's just town and these reads are real

this is missing dizzy tho ftr. any read on him?

tangentially related thought: i'm getting a sense that marl is a likely direction for the chop today, though he hasn't posted yet so that could change -- and my instinct as of this moment is that he would be a hit, but sort of "the easy hit" and i would have no clue where to go next after it. maybe i shouldn't say this out loud bc there would be more associatives to make from today, and i know people are just going to tell me "a wolf is a wolf/don't worry about planning down the line, just worry about hitting today" or whatever, but i can't help but have these thoughts aa
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

actually IS marl/arete a viable team?

i don't remember how they treated each other during that initial FoL party
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
I mostly wasn't thinking about Gavial's flip at all (although I did think they were more likely to flip town than scum), I was more thinking, like, if I randomly died N1 or N2 or something, and he were still alive on D4, he's the general-sort-of-player the thread might turn on, particularly if his reads turned out to be wrong (townread for relatively nebulous reasons, not close friends with anyone outside the FoL crowd afaik, nobody except me had particularly strong meta on him) and I wanted to make sure that didn't happen

if Gavial had actually been a wolf I don't think people would have been likely to immediately turn on him but I don't think that really would have reduced the likelihood of people turning on him on day 4, no one was going to give anyone cred for a Gavial hit, although I wasn't specifically thinking about that possibility at EoD

also I didn't care about the wagons, like, at all and I didn't really have strong reads other than Vul but I wanted to do something so that I didn't feel totally useless
am i sucker for just saying "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation"? cause I want to say "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation".
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:38 pm I was about to say I don't understand where the concerns with Amy are coming from, I'm someone who tends to be quick to suspect her as wolf (also when she's town a good amount tbf :P) and haven't had a problem with her posts.

then she made that wall post in 1555 that felt like "wolf vomits a bunch of town reads and waffle paragraphs dot com" and hrm
damn opposite reaction wiwe
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

did Nutella just tr Amy for making a "zomg everyone so villagy" post
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:42 pm

👍

if amy's a wolf she's almost boxing herself in here lol. like i *guess* i could argue that the sunbae point is a slight poe expansion but fmpov it's in a direction i don't think a wolf would/should expect to work, so the simpler answer is she's just town and these reads are real

tangentially related thought: i'm getting a sense that marl is a likely direction for the chop today, though he hasn't posted yet so that could change -- and my instinct as of this moment is that he would be a hit, but sort of "the easy hit" and i would have no clue where to go next after it. maybe i shouldn't say this out loud bc there would be more associatives to make from today, and i know people are just going to tell me "a wolf is a wolf/don't worry about planning down the line, just worry about hitting today" or whatever, but i can't help but have these thoughts aa
my read on dizzy is that i forgot that dizzy is itg somehow

but i think he's probably town

it's an easy read but i liked that initial burst of posts for reasons i mentioned yesterday and i liked his eod
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:41 pm i do find myself low on wolfreads though, you do raise a point there

I think you could push me for funsies
we'll laugh
we'll argue
then we'll simultaneously pivot onto a wolf near eod and cackle
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

dya at some point you're going to need to interact with me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm did Nutella just tr Amy for making a "zomg everyone so villagy" post
ya i guess

idk i think zomgs are a thing i have personally done as both alignments

also from her subsequent couple posts i think she literally forgot dizzy was in the game which i also kinda wanna townlean but prolly shouldnt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:44 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:41 pm i do find myself low on wolfreads though, you do raise a point there

I think you could push me for funsies
we'll laugh
we'll argue
then we'll simultaneously pivot onto a wolf near eod and cackle

[VOTE: Sunbae] aubergine
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm did Nutella just tr Amy for making a "zomg everyone so villagy" post
heres what you do with nutella

if v - ignore reads

:curtain:
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

you gotta make a case tho, its cheating and not believable to just vote me
you'll never get the credit to end game that way
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

sunbae hi lets interact before I go to sleep
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:46 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
i-

arete is this a real read
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:44 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:42 pm

👍

my read on dizzy is that i forgot that dizzy is itg somehow

but i think he's probably town

it's an easy read but i liked that initial burst of posts for reasons i mentioned yesterday and i liked his eod
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:42 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

lol

I'm curious why arete didn't give me any shit for also making light of that
wait

I just realized that "is his godread on you as good as his godread on gavial? :noble:" and "much like his extensive history of games with seth eh?" were posted by different people
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

someone thought zack and i were the same person

bingo square
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@outed wolf do you think amy/dizzy w/w?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

honestly arete might be town just because "villagers are usually funnier than wolves" is so completely batshit
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm sunbae hi lets interact before I go to sleep
I had big spooky woof vibes from you on early day one because you never really bit into a wolf read like i know you're good at doing. At one point I even voted you but realized, well, i just dont wanna push you on d1 so whatever let's just cut down the "not really playing" group and worry about the rest later

Then you bit into Alison and like, idk, I feel like Alison seems villagery but everyone else is saying I'm wrong so what to do what to do. It did make me feel better about operation: give it a day though

And you uh, haven't really let up on it. Which I think is pretty decent as a look but I just don't follow it. And I kinda lost who you feel good about in the shuffle too. idk why its harder for me to keep up here than on mu but its been more difficult to organize my thoughts

so can you dumb the alison read down for me so i can follow?
and can you tell me who is clearly a villager?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:49 pm @outed wolf do you think amy/dizzy w/w?
i dont have any real opinions on the potential alignment of those two together, sorry

(i mean i have thoughts on them individually, but i havent really been thinking about how they work as a team)

i think dizzy was wolfy d1 if only because i expected more lightheartedness and what we got was not really that, even if it tried to look like it
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!
i say this as someone who is townreading outed wolf but

outed wolf being funny is not alignment indicative

and in fact i would argue this is true of anyone who is at least halfway competent at wolfing

you don't need a town rolecard to crack jokes
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm
i dont have any real opinions on the potential alignment of those two together, sorry

(i mean i have thoughts on them individually, but i havent really been thinking about how they work as a team)

i think dizzy was wolfy d1 if only because i expected more lightheartedness and what we got was not really that, even if it tried to look like it
part of the reason i liked dizzy's eod is BECAUSE he felt on edge, like he was legitimately invested in the outcome despite the uhhhh. sleepwalking-into-a-misdunk threadstate

can you elaborate a bit on why you expected lightheartedness?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

that's kind of an issue i had as well yeah

he was presenting kinda weird stuff in a totally serious tone, and it's not a tone i'm used to seeing from him as town/in general

but hally at least seemed to think he was ok, i'm looking at their eod posts about him and it wasn't a super strong read but they did say they'd seen a similar style before so i want to take that into account at least
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

[VOTE: Marluxion] aubergine

i don't have the energy to confbias myself into wolfreading sunbae rn even for memes

maybe another time
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm sunbae hi lets interact before I go to sleep
I had big spooky woof vibes from you on early day one because you never really bit into a wolf read like i know you're good at doing. At one point I even voted you but realized, well, i just dont wanna push you on d1 so whatever let's just cut down the "not really playing" group and worry about the rest later

Then you bit into Alison and like, idk, I feel like Alison seems villagery but everyone else is saying I'm wrong so what to do what to do. It did make me feel better about operation: give it a day though

And you uh, haven't really let up on it. Which I think is pretty decent as a look but I just don't follow it. And I kinda lost who you feel good about in the shuffle too. idk why its harder for me to keep up here than on mu but its been more difficult to organize my thoughts

so can you dumb the alison read down for me so i can follow?
and can you tell me who is clearly a villager?
Alison entered the thread and left it without really interacting, which just isn't normal for her village play. She caught up all over the place and clearly knew stuff that happened later than where she was on catch up, which makes me think someone filled her in on things, because it sure as hell didn't happen in the thread. When she did get down to playing it was to white knight a lhf. THis makes up a wolf picture for me

my top towns are (now) chloe and amy. Amy is like the only one that took my case on alison seriously, so I may be a bit pocketed. Chloe is based on tangy. I liked tangy when she was in the thread and I could follow along with her thought process. I also think c4 is likely to be v
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

and in fact i would argue this is true of anyone who is at least halfway competent at wolfing

are you mad that arete is correctly identifying villagers :noble:

why do you care so much about this?
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:55 pm

that's kind of an issue i had as well yeah

he was presenting kinda weird stuff in a totally serious tone, and it's not a tone i'm used to seeing from him as town/in general

but hally at least seemed to think he was ok, i'm looking at their eod posts about him and it wasn't a super strong read but they did say they'd seen a similar style before so i want to take that into account at least
tbh his tone kiiiiiinda reminds me of philosophers? it's not a 1:1 cause he clearly got sucked into being more invested in this game, and i haven't actually fact checked the thought, but...
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm

LOL

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

this made me laugh

i-

yes!

both wolves and villagers can make jokes and use humor but jokes made by villagers tend to be funnier

Return to “Previous Rackets”