nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by nutella »

and i do absolutely agree that amy looks p bad for that if you are indeed town

Spoiler: show
goddammit i cannot stop my spec chat addled brain from jumping ahead into possible worlds already

alison/bronana world vs. amy/dizzy world

brrrrrr
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

amy/dya/x

thoughts?
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:52 pm amy/dya/x

thoughts?
possible yeah. not my first instinct? but i sorta want them to be the same alignment either way with how theyre defending each other, would be a feelsbad if one of them is misreading the other
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:48 pm hmmm okay

i'm not loving these responses from you but i'm not sure if i can articulate why

there's just maybe something slightly off about your perspective. the c4 progression (heh) isn't making a ton of sense to me, and you also say the early votes on me weren't pure and yet dont put them in your subsequent poe

but part of me also still really believes your gavial stuff was genuine

idk

considering your view on dizzy though. i.... i think if you'll pardon me for making a bad dichotomy read, dizzy is likely to be a wolf if bronana isn't. i just feel worse about bronana atm
dizzy made a bunch of posts at EOD going ham on me for pushing kza, and you think that makes her town and me a wolf? idgi. i was a bit peeved/worried that she might have influenced the vig to shoot me instead of kza.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

"c4 getting tilted at people agreeing with him completely but not acknowledging his existence"
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:44 pm it feels to me like KZA's attempts to get into the game involved them accidentally TMI'ing a bunch of people as villagers. they correctly called gavial a villager, they correctly called hally a villager, they correctly called me a villager, and i'm tempted to believe that the other townreads they dropped are ~more likely to be town than not. i don't know if kza, who knew that they would die before long, would bother popping into the thread to defend alison if alison was partnered w/them. i also think their treatment of nutella points even more to nutella being town.
Wowee
My entire towncore
Is actually town
Who'dda thought
Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:30 pm The people who are most likely mafia here are the people who have been hammering the "Gavial always D1, and then Alison if he flips town for TMI" because that reeks of lining up misexes to me. Which means Amy and maybe dya.
Smh
My credit
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:52 pm amy/dya/x

thoughts?
FUCK YEAH I GOT THOUGHTS
I PUT THOSE THOUGHTS
RIGHT
UP
FUCKIN
THERE
Progression cases are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm

i'm not loving these responses from you but i'm not sure if i can articulate why

there's just maybe something slightly off about your perspective. the c4 progression (heh) isn't making a ton of sense to me, and you also say the early votes on me weren't pure and yet dont put them in your subsequent poe

idk

considering your view on dizzy though. i.... i think if you'll pardon me for making a bad dichotomy read, dizzy is likely to be a wolf if bronana isn't. i just feel worse about bronana atm
dizzy made a bunch of posts at EOD going ham on me for pushing kza, and you think that makes her town and me a wolf? idgi. i was a bit peeved/worried that she might have influenced the vig to shoot me instead of kza.
i think the vig was always going to be on kza from the multiple posts about it from me/hally/some others at eod

i think you very well knew that

i think you could be kza's teammate who very well knew that and got some distancing in
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

idk

c4 progression: basically I think the way he treated me D1 was garbage and disingenuous which earned him a spot in my POE. On D2 he posted a townie thing that I think is reasonably hard for scum to fake, which wasn't enough to take him out of my POE, but was at least enough for me to focus on the other people in the POE that had not posted townie things.

I don't think the early votes on you are likely to be pure but that's a weaker piece of speculation, and at any rate the three people on there have been posting decently so I don't think it makes sense to just blindly POE them. It's possible I'm wrong and the wagon on you is entirely pure. But even if I'm right and it isn't, I don't get any closer to figuring out which people on your wagon were wolves just by dumping them all in the POE. My approach there is more or less "just let them do their thing, they've been posting fine, and if they're scum you force them to keep posting well or attract suspicion on themselves".
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:57 pm

idk

i think the vig was always going to be on kza from the multiple posts about it from me/hally/some others at eod

i think you could be kza's teammate who very well knew that and got some distancing in
wat

i've been calling out kza since fairly early d1, search my iso. I was the first person to vote him (and the only one for awhile). dizzy was quoting old posts i made about kza, "got some distancing in" give me a break, i'm not asking to be cleared but this is ridiculously uncharitable
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Alison

Post by Alison »

What's your beef with bronana?
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

gonna point out that i haven't even mentioned alison today and am in fact voting someone else entirely

if i'm "lining up misexes" i'm doing a pretty crap job of it
hope you're having a good day
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I'm not sure why amy and dya have to be aligned with each other at all
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:02 pm I'm not sure why amy and dya have to be aligned with each other at all
because alison is omgusing
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:02 pm I'm not sure why amy and dya have to be aligned with each other at all
Any two given wolves have a pretty high chance of being aligned IMO
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531

Post by staypositivefriend »

can someone who scumreads amy break it down for me? what's her scummiest post? what's the most suspicious thing about her? it seems the consensus is shifting a little bit wrt to how she's being perceived, and i'm a little confused about where that's coming from
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:00 pm

idk

c4 progression: basically I think the way he treated me D1 was garbage and disingenuous which earned him a spot in my POE. On D2 he posted a townie thing that I think is reasonably hard for scum to fake, which wasn't enough to take him out of my POE, but was at least enough for me to focus on the other people in the POE that had not posted townie things.

I don't think the early votes on you are likely to be pure but that's a weaker piece of speculation, and at any rate the three people on there have been posting decently so I don't think it makes sense to just blindly POE them. It's possible I'm wrong and the wagon on you is entirely pure. But even if I'm right and it isn't, I don't get any closer to figuring out which people on your wagon were wolves just by dumping them all in the POE. My approach there is more or less "just let them do their thing, they've been posting fine, and if they're scum you force them to keep posting well or attract suspicion on themselves".
alright

i'm still confused why you've seemed to completely abandon having any read on bronana (or outed wolf) as of now
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:00 pm

idk

wat

i've been calling out kza since fairly early d1, search my iso. I was the first person to vote him (and the only one for awhile). dizzy was quoting old posts i made about kza, "got some distancing in" give me a break, i'm not asking to be cleared but this is ridiculously uncharitable
alright, i have been planning to reread your iso, could be i'm misattributing timing of stuff and/or how hard you pushed kza
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:01 pm gonna point out that i haven't even mentioned alison today and am in fact voting someone else entirely

if i'm "lining up misexes" i'm doing a pretty crap job of it
very cool
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my mildly egotistical theory is that hally died because the wolves saw that we were finding each other (especially w/both of us pressuring KZA) and didn't want us to townteam together
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

idk

lmao
Alison

Post by Alison »

I townread outed wolf. I think bronana has been posting fine and the reason I initially scumread him was shown to be flawed.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:04 pm can someone who scumreads amy break it down for me? what's her scummiest post? what's the most suspicious thing about her? it seems the consensus is shifting a little bit wrt to how she's being perceived, and i'm a little confused about where that's coming from
alison's omgusing, kinda

visor wolfreads me like every game

nutella's confbiasing off a sod snapread or something
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i think they are both wolfy individually, thats about it
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:03 pm
because alison is omgusing
I am yes.

I did not put Amy and you into a team together, I just said you two were my suspects.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think in this specific state my OMGUSes are a lot more likely to be correct than usual so I would appreciate if people didn't brush it off as "oh she's just OMGUSing".
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:04 pm can someone who scumreads amy break it down for me? what's her scummiest post? what's the most suspicious thing about her? it seems the consensus is shifting a little bit wrt to how she's being perceived, and i'm a little confused about where that's coming from
I
I had a whole fuckin
And then that other post where I
smh
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:08 pm
alison's omgusing, kinda

visor wolfreads me like every game

nutella's confbiasing off a sod snapread or something
i thought i townread you in rocks fall
i wolfread you in org game
and then staff game, desperado (and there is another in there somewhere iirc - 9er in dvc i think) i wolfread you (and you were a wolf in all of those)
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

You know those movies where one of the cool kids befriends a loser nerd and they find out they've got a lot in common and are pretty cool

And then the loser nerd sees their new cool friend out in public hanging out with their other cool friends and goes up to say hi

and the cool kid, in an effort to stay cool, just basically punks the loser nerd/ignores them like "lol who tf are you"

and the loser nerd is pretty bummed about it

i am the loser nerd and not the cool kid
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:09 pm I think in this specific state my OMGUSes are a lot more likely to be correct than usual so I would appreciate if people didn't brush it off as "oh she's just OMGUSing".
you're asking me to have reread or remember every post in the game. I've iso'd no one and it's a light game. I don't really intend on isoing people rn

tell me why you were so sure gav was a villager
staypositivefriend
Hitman

c4's righteous indignation at not having his thoughts properly considered is villagery
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i honestly don't remember what your read on me was in rocks ngl

i think i was consensus town starting d2ish? but i know i caught a lot of heat d1, might be lumping you in with someone else or smth

and i definitely forgot all those other games were wolfrands
Alison

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:50 am I think Gavial's VT claim was kinda townie. He's never been shy about claiming as town, and it kinda boxes him in claimwise if he's scum. The counterargument is that he's WIFOMing by doing something that sabotages him if he's scum but it doesn't seem like his style to play mind games that twisty.
^ dya
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i guess i should read the sod walls at some point
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

it's partially a gamestate read/paranoia, partially her adamance on pushing gavial through along with the alison associative, partially the tone of her sod2 posts made me feel worse

i started to question how easily i had been townreading her by the end of day 1, and noted her dedication to gav being locked as the chop end of story, and then he flipped town

plus like... there's still 3 wolves and it seems likely at least one of them is someone widely townread, and i have the least concrete reasons to townread her. it's possible she's skated by on having good tone early, and her reactions to me today seem upset that her comfortable position is being disrupted (which makes sense regardless of her alignment, she can be upset about that as town who had been read correctly, so i'm trying to sort that out further)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm You know those movies where one of the cool kids befriends a loser nerd and they find out they've got a lot in common and are pretty cool

And then the loser nerd sees their new cool friend out in public hanging out with their other cool friends and goes up to say hi

and the cool kid, in an effort to stay cool, just basically punks the loser nerd/ignores them like "lol who tf are you"

...what is this about? did you want to talk about something?
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm c4's righteous indignation at not having his thoughts properly considered is villagery
why would people consider an overnight wall that didn't take the flips into account. I don't understand the point of those.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm You know those movies where one of the cool kids befriends a loser nerd and they find out they've got a lot in common and are pretty cool

:grin:
Loser nerd corner
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
I mostly wasn't thinking about Gavial's flip at all (although I did think they were more likely to flip town than scum), I was more thinking, like, if I randomly died N1 or N2 or something, and he were still alive on D4, he's the general-sort-of-player the thread might turn on, particularly if his reads turned out to be wrong (townread for relatively nebulous reasons, not close friends with anyone outside the FoL crowd afaik, nobody except me had particularly strong meta on him) and I wanted to make sure that didn't happen

if Gavial had actually been a wolf I don't think people would have been likely to immediately turn on him but I don't think that really would have reduced the likelihood of people turning on him on day 4, no one was going to give anyone cred for a Gavial hit, although I wasn't specifically thinking about that possibility at EoD

also I didn't care about the wagons, like, at all and I didn't really have strong reads other than Vul but I wanted to do something so that I didn't feel totally useless
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm
it's partially a gamestate read/paranoia, partially her adamance on pushing gavial through along with the alison associative, partially the tone of her sod2 posts made me feel worse

i started to question how easily i had been townreading her by the end of day 1, and noted her dedication to gav being locked as the chop end of story, and then he flipped town

plus like... there's still 3 wolves and it seems likely at least one of them is someone widely townread, and i have the least concrete reasons to townread her. it's possible she's skated by on having good tone early, and her reactions to me today seem upset that her comfortable position is being disrupted (which makes sense regardless of her alignment, she can be upset about that as town who had been read correctly, so i'm trying to sort that out further)
thanks. the thing about amy is that i don't really have any concrete reasons to townread her beyond the fact that she consistently just sounded like a villager throughout d1. she consistently showed a high depth of thought and i had no trouble stepping into her shoes and understanding her POV, and my assumption was that there would be more cracks in her overall gameplay if she was playing from a wolf mindset

but i do admit that i haven't really critically evaluated her/considered her since around the middle of d1, and that's a fairly dangerous position for my read to be in. i'll re-evaluate her today even though i don't know if the specific reasons i've seen about her being a wolf resonate with me
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:12 pm i honestly don't remember what your read on me was in rocks ngl

i think i was consensus town starting d2ish? but i know i caught a lot of heat d1, might be lumping you in with someone else or smth

and i definitely forgot all those other games were wolfrands
isoed myself just to check, i seemed to lean positively in your direction most of the time d1 (with some trepidations as is natural for me) but ye you got cleared p quick

(and i think part of that was you pushing alette was unlikely to come from wolf you)
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

I think Alison being like 'yes I'm OMGUSing but my OMGUSING is RIGHT so you should LISTEN to me' is more likely to come from a villager who's frustrated about not being listened to than from a wolf who's trying to look good

like I feel like a wolf in her position would be more focused on trying to not look like she's OMGUSing/defend the fact that she's doing it, since OMGUS is usually perceived as wolfy, rather than defending the reads she's making via OMGUS
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

wrt amy - its really just a few nebulous tonal things that im not super confident on

posts are not _bad_ just not really moving the needle for me much

i feel like dya is just tonally wolfy and i dunno if i think they are aligned together, but i (hope) there at least one in that grouping
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

c4 wall spoilered for readability
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Guys I think Alison and Seth might not be w/w

In all seriousness, Alison reacted viscerally to me calling her/Seth w/w, and barely reacted to the myriad of others calling her/Seth w/v. If Alison's a wolf, the w/v accusations are the actually threatening ones. With how raw and immediate the reaction was, Alison's probably just town that thought I was setting her up for Seth flipping red.

And with that in mind, reread the environment around the Alison/Seth situation. That was a planned 1-2 punch every time. The wolves wanted Alison next. Everyone who was pushing the dichotomy gets the stink eye, and that's pretty much exactly just Amy and dya.

Amy straight up says Alison's next if Seth flips green, which is hilarious in hindsight. She clings to the """"implications"""" of Alison pulling up the other ISO more than anyone else in a way that looks deliberately obtuse. To her credit, her treatment of Alison looks dynamic in a believable way. It's just that the actual things she says are scummy.

dya unaligns Alison and Seth almost immediately, ends with Alison at the bottom of their list, ends with their vote on Alison, and does nothing anywhere to get momentum off of Seth and onto Alison, or to find the townie in the two. Granted an Alison CFD was probably unlikely there, but they almost seem to backseat encourage the Seth wagon at the same time, which makes even less sense. Textbook opportunistic dichotomy.

Won't miss either, but [VOTE: dyachei] aubergine has fewer redeeming qualities.

I don't have a nutella read, and from what I know about nutella, I probably don't need one. If this whole thread says she's always town, she's probably always town.

@Alison I read your Visor read ten times forward and backward and don't get your confidence.
@Vulgard I read your Tang read ten times forward and backward and don't get your confidence.
I sorta get the Dizzy townread but don't see why it can't just be a wolf doing random shit for fun.

Alison nut spf sunbae Vulgard
Arete Chloe Marl
Dizzy Hally Visor Zack
Amy dya

Tiers unordered. And of course Hally and Zack go straight up to the top if KZA flips red.

Lol I got 50 extra posts and I probably won't even hit the normal cap
I think your thoughts on Alison/Gav's dynamic are interesting and I wanna go back and take another look at them. Being able to clear Alison would make things a lot easier for me because she's not historically a slot I've been able to read super well - I've never seen her wolfgame but I know it's very good, which is a dangerous combination when trying to solidify a townread on someone.

Regarding my Alison stuff yesterday - I alluded to this earlier, but I think it's premature to accuse me of trying to set up consecutive flips given that I, uh, literally haven't pushed Alison at all today. Obviously yeah my take yesterday was that I thought her stuff regarding Gav's meta made it look like she had TMI, but 48 hours is a lot of time and a lot of people seem to disagree with me (and also disagree with my current townread of dya, who is Alison's main pusher, which is not a fact that is lost on me).

What do you mean when you say I was being "deliberately obtuse" though? I thought my stance was pretty clear - Alison made a point that I thought was incongruous with how things actually appeared, and suggested that the perception gap may be due to TMI on her part. Help me see what I'm not understanding here.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

from my brief brief experience with alison shes def playing a.... less villagery game than stardew.

obv i was a wolf (and gif posting) but she seemed to have more of a presence and force to her posting that game

all games are diff though, so we'll see.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm c4's righteous indignation at not having his thoughts properly considered is villagery
i agree
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
I mostly wasn't thinking about Gavial's flip at all (although I did think they were more likely to flip town than scum), I was more thinking, like, if I randomly died N1 or N2 or something, and he were still alive on D4, he's the general-sort-of-player the thread might turn on, particularly if his reads turned out to be wrong (townread for relatively nebulous reasons, not close friends with anyone outside the FoL crowd afaik, nobody except me had particularly strong meta on him) and I wanted to make sure that didn't happen

if Gavial had actually been a wolf I don't think people would have been likely to immediately turn on him but I don't think that really would have reduced the likelihood of people turning on him on day 4, no one was going to give anyone cred for a Gavial hit, although I wasn't specifically thinking about that possibility at EoD

also I didn't care about the wagons, like, at all and I didn't really have strong reads other than Vul but I wanted to do something so that I didn't feel totally useless
i think vulgard is a villager regardless of your alignment

but i'm leaning town on you anyway

also @Chloe needs to post more. both so that she and you can give more reads on each other, and bc i'd liiiike to think i can read her decently too, and i have mixed feelings about her slot
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:16 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm

thanks. the thing about amy is that i don't really have any concrete reasons to townread her beyond the fact that she consistently just sounded like a villager throughout d1. she consistently showed a high depth of thought and i had no trouble stepping into her shoes and understanding her POV, and my assumption was that there would be more cracks in her overall gameplay if she was playing from a wolf mindset

but i do admit that i haven't really critically evaluated her/considered her since around the middle of d1, and that's a fairly dangerous position for my read to be in. i'll re-evaluate her today even though i don't know if the specific reasons i've seen about her being a wolf resonate with me
yeah. my main hangup is that i mindmelded with her, like, a LOT on d1. there were several times where i saw an amy post and was just like "yep. yes. that. right on the nose" and that really made me want to townread her; HOWEVER i have uhhhh kind of a history of getting pocketed by "mindmelds" with wolves so lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:19 pm I think Alison being like 'yes I'm OMGUSing but my OMGUSING is RIGHT so you should LISTEN to me' is more likely to come from a villager who's frustrated about not being listened to than from a wolf who's trying to look good

like I feel like a wolf in her position would be more focused on trying to not look like she's OMGUSing/defend the fact that she's doing it, since OMGUS is usually perceived as wolfy, rather than defending the reads she's making via OMGUS
My kneejerk take leans in a similar direction; issue is that I'm slightly apprehensive simply due to the fact that it's Alison, and I know she likes to do brazenly wolfy shit because she thinks she can get away with it.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

er when i say less villagery i dont mean wolfy i mean less obvious village power leadery type
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

y'all made me break kayfabe smh
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm Regarding my Alison stuff yesterday - I alluded to this earlier, but I think it's premature to accuse me of trying to set up consecutive flips given that I, uh, literally haven't pushed Alison at all today. Obviously yeah my take yesterday was that I thought her stuff regarding Gav's meta made it look like she had TMI, but 48 hours is a lot of time and a lot of people seem to disagree with me (and also disagree with my current townread of dya, who is Alison's main pusher, which is not a fact that is lost on me).
I mean, it could easily just be that you thought it would be viable in the future way back then but don't think so anymore. Which wouldn't be an unreasonable conclusion.
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm What do you mean when you say I was being "deliberately obtuse" though? I thought my stance was pretty clear - Alison made a point that I thought was incongruous with how things actually appeared, and suggested that the perception gap may be due to TMI on her part. Help me see what I'm not understanding here.
You saying that Alison thought the two Seth ISOs were the same after all the clarification in the world
And like I said
You insisting that's what she """"implied""""
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm

...what is this about? did you want to talk about something?
why would people consider an overnight wall that didn't take the flips into account. I don't understand the point of those.
oh lol, no

i waved at someone i knew in the parking lot when i was grabbing food just now and got absolutely no sold and was poking fun at myself for it :haha:
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:29 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:27 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:17 pm @Chloe

I don't know how to ask this question in a way that doesn't sound like I'm complaining about not being townread so please just treat it as a totally neutral question about your process

given your familiarity with my and Vul's reads on each other why does Vul's read on me seem to not be influencing your thought process at all
is his godread on you as good as his godread on gavial? :noble:
his godread on me is real and supported by an extensive history of games as both V/V and V/W
much like his extensive history of games with seth eh?
I'm sort of mrrr about how Outed Wolf is trying to discredit townreads on me/reasons to townread me without actually pushing for me to get killed (or even really expressing more than a slight scumread on me)

it kind of feels like he's trying to make sure that I'm a viable push for the future but doesn't want to get his hands dirty pushing me now
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

@c4e5g3d5

you had no response to the fact I didn't actually end on alison. that was part of your case against me. does that change anything for you to realize I was on gav?

Return to “Previous Rackets”