The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think it was Martin and Gnome yeah
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Meh. Might as well write it down.

Owner of a Lonely Heart
59%
Voters: Tangrowth, Actvscenei, MartinGG99, Allcrab, JaggedJimmyJay, Kito, Alison, Sloonei, Guillotine, Dana, Seanzie, Garden Gnome, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Though anyone secret-voting realistically cannot prove when they voted so I don't see much point over this issue.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 pm I think it was Martin and Gnome yeah
????????????????????????????
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:26 pm Meh. Might as well write it down.

Owner of a Lonely Heart
59%
Voters: Tangrowth, Actvscenei, MartinGG99, Allcrab, JaggedJimmyJay, Kito, Alison, Sloonei, Guillotine, Dana, Seanzie, Garden Gnome, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Though anyone secret-voting realistically cannot prove when they voted so I don't see much point over this issue.
Well it is definitely true that no one joining the wagon at this point is getting any townpoints, people don't want to end up off-wagon since people may scrutinize the list off-wagoners tomorrow. Since it is pretty reasonable to think that the wolves are very dispirited right now, and thus possibly a bit loath to post, I wouldn't put it past one to secret-vote in order to avoid having to engage in thread while still not being on the off-wagon list. Do you disagree that a wolf might try to secret vote here?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Garden Gnome wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 pm I think it was Martin and Gnome yeah
????????????????????????????
That was in response to me asking who just voted for Owner. You just put a vote in the poll a few minutes ago, right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just an FYI, I'm vines deep in grading my students' words and numbers and will be for the foreseeable future, but I promise I'll be back when I can, it just may have to be tomorrow. You all are amazing, and I'm so thankful for the effort that every single player is putting forth.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh and if you want me to see something please ping me, thank you so much!
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:35 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:26 pm Meh. Might as well write it down.

Owner of a Lonely Heart
59%

Well it is definitely true that no one joining the wagon at this point is getting any townpoints, people don't want to end up off-wagon since people may scrutinize the list off-wagoners tomorrow. Since it is pretty reasonable to think that the wolves are very dispirited right now, and thus possibly a bit loath to post, I wouldn't put it past one to secret-vote in order to avoid having to engage in thread while still not being on the off-wagon list. Do you disagree that a wolf might try to secret vote here?
I would imagine after a bit of time after Owner's disappearance wolves would've probably not want to move at all. Whether they voted anyone or not voted. Though my current philosophical position on the wagons so far may be influencing my thoughts here.

It's just potential attention on a sensitive issue of voting. If many of the "town-core" players we have are indeed town then the wolves outside of it need to think very creatively as to how they will make it to F-X and who may be chopped. I would imagine their voting patterns and their reasons for it, as well as to when they vote, can potentially be very sensitive to them. Changing their votes, at a time where there is not a whole lot of conflict over the leading wagon (or even much activity in the thread at times), risks them being questioned about it.

Though if Owner is town then I suppose the pressure on them may be lesser.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:23 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart whom did you target with your fruit of love?
I gave JJJ and Gavial a passion fruit. I can target 2 people each night. I have 3 different 1 shot fruits: passion fruit, banana and pomegranate. I don't know what any of them do, aside from a little description. The passion fruit was lucky. I thought to myself if anyone was to get lucky it had to be JJJ, but then I wasn't incredibly sure who I wanted him to be lucky with. I figured I needed to probably pick someone from Cindy Kate. Yes, this is suppose to be a date between the 2 sites, but I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts I want there to be lots of progress made, not to say there hasn't been. I wanted someone who could maybe keep up if it was that sort of thing.

The banana is squishy, and the pomegranate is problematic.

I really assumed that the fruit would have been mentioned. Maybe that's not how it works? I should maybe ask more questions.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 pm @Owner of a Lonely Heart, your vote is still on a mechanically confirmed townie. For what it’s worth.
How is she mechanically confirmed town? I haven't seen anything yet that would maybe suggest that. But I'm a bit behind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Seanzie speak immediately
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:02 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 pm @Owner of a Lonely Heart, your vote is still on a mechanically confirmed townie. For what it’s worth.
How is she mechanically confirmed town? I haven't seen anything yet that would maybe suggest that. But I'm a bit behind.
Belzy desperado shot her and died. That confirms Tangy as non-mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:36 am Better question why did you not self-pres onto nutella and try to do it onto made instead?
There's been multiple games where self-presing has gotten me mislynched instead, so in my mind it isn't always the best option.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:03 am
Could she still be 3p though? That's what I read her as. Also, I don't know what this desperado shot is.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:06 am
Could she still be 3p though? That's what I read her as. Also, I don't know what this desperado shot is.
Why do you read Tangy as 3p?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Belzy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:58 pm If I drop dead, Tang is confirmed town. Otherwise, she will drop dead instead and flip as scum, and I will be confirmed town. Stay tuned.
Marmot wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:16 pm Roses are red
Violets are blue
Blood is also red
Spilling out of you

@Belzy has died!
She was a Town 1-Shot Desperado

The day continues. Please do not vote for Belzy. Any vote for Belzy in the poll at the end of the day will be considered an unvote.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Usually it only confirms someone as not-mafia though. So I don't know if that's a mis-spoke by Belzy or not.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Owner of a Lonely Heart why are you voting for a 3p read?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:23 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart whom did you target with your fruit of love?
I gave JJJ and Gavial a passion fruit. I can target 2 people each night. I have 3 different 1 shot fruits: passion fruit, banana and pomegranate. I don't know what any of them do, aside from a little description. The passion fruit was lucky. I thought to myself if anyone was to get lucky it had to be JJJ, but then I wasn't incredibly sure who I wanted him to be lucky with. I figured I needed to probably pick someone from Cindy Kate. Yes, this is suppose to be a date between the 2 sites, but I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts I want there to be lots of progress made, not to say there hasn't been. I wanted someone who could maybe keep up if it was that sort of thing.

The banana is squishy, and the pomegranate is problematic.

I really assumed that the fruit would have been mentioned. Maybe that's not how it works? I should maybe ask more questions.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:07 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:06 am
Why do you read Tangy as 3p?
It's a feeling, Jay. But also 3p post a lot and get concerned when you call them out on it. One of my old posts explained it better.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

let me be the first to say that I believe owner lol
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

What? Do people not hunt for 3p at the start of the game?
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 am It's a feeling, Jay. But also 3p post a lot and get concerned when you call them out on it. One of my old posts explained it better.
3p post a lot? is that like.. a thing
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

I haven't gotten the sense that tangy is concerned about being called out for posting a lot
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:15 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 am It's a feeling, Jay. But also 3p post a lot and get concerned when you call them out on it. One of my old posts explained it better.
kinda yeah i often consider 3p uninhibited in the way mafia are because 3p can scum hunt and they don't have a private chat to maintain... so for players that have volume tells, they don't apply when they rand 3p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:13 am What? Do people not hunt for 3p at the start of the game?
I can't speak for everyone, but I have not thought about that much at all yet.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

My limited experience with 3P games and being a 3P once is that being a 3P really doesn't have much of an impact on posting. There really isn't much of a reduction unless they intend to have town tear itself apart or simply fear becoming the mafia night-kill.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 am let me be the first to say that I believe owner lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We don't even know with any degree of certainty that third party player(s) in this game are hostile. The poison is a possibility, but it's happened once. I don't understand a 3p-focused hunt from a town mindset.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

On The Syndicate here fmpov so far most towns tend to hunt mafia first and then 3P's second.

Some stick that to that regimen so much that we have lost games over it trying to find the last mafia when in fact the mafia were long-dead and the 3P had gained the factional kill ability.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Owner of a Lonely Heart so you described yourself as a fruit vendor before, are you described as a fruit vendor or something else?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:19 am We don't even know with any degree of certainty that third party player(s) in this game are hostile. The poison is a possibility, but it's happened once. I don't understand a 3p-focused hunt from a town mindset.
I like accurately catching all the scum. I like to have good reads. But lately, I don't feel I have them as much as I use to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@JaggedJimmyJay and @Gavial said the dating mechanic did literally nothing at all except the flavour announcement and there is nobody else claiming it so I have to believe that owner caused it and it kinda makes sense to be a fruit vendor mechanically if it does literally nothing except flavour stuff.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The date with Gavial takes place in the night phase. I expect it to be BTSC. It has done nothing today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:24 am The date with Gavial takes place in the night phase. I expect it to be BTSC. It has done nothing today.
Ohhh ok I didn't read that part.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 am
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:01 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
This post has my attention. Don’t like it. Seems scummy.

Let’s get to know each other more so I can get rid of this icky feeling. What are you most excited about and what are you most nervous for?
Oof, this "icky feeling" pinged me...I wish I saved a screenshot of the votes to know if I mind melded with some people
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 pm First date icebreaker question for everyone: what’s your favorite trip you’ve ever been on?
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine Day 1 questionnaires are sus

--
though the question seems harmless...hmmm

idk...

There are too many good trips to pick from...final answer
At a glance these are the only accusations I see from Owner against non-Tangy players. And they did not amount to any real follow-up.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:20 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart so you described yourself as a fruit vendor before, are you described as a fruit vendor or something else?
I'm not sure if I like this fishing. Someone was talking about it looked like the opening implied that role claiming was a bad thing. In case by chance I survive, I would like to not outright claim it all to prevent something like soup kill.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Alison »

ftr I don't care at all about secret voting. I sometimes call votes and forgot to vote in the poll and vice versa. and in this case owner is red checked and the consensus exe by a country mile so wagonomics on there are useless.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The role claim may be legit to whatever degree. I don't think that makes Owner town.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

gut feeling to owner's updated role claim is that it's legit. at the very least, SOMEONE caused gavial/JJJ to "go on a date" whatever that means, and unless someone counterclaims being the cause of that, it's probably owner (or someone on owner's team if owner is wolf).

like JJJ I don't think it's strongly alignment indicative, since I could see both town and mafia roles doing it. And we still don't know what Seanzie and his secret mech have to say about this updated claim; it seems somewhat pointless to speculate any more while Seanzie still hasn't given word on it.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Dana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:15 am
It's something that I've seen, but I don't know how widespread it is, or if these people that I have observed also just have a strong town game.
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:13 am What? Do people not hunt for 3p at the start of the game?
I think that mafia is a higher priority than 3P. Do you disagree?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Dana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:16 am I haven't gotten the sense that tangy is concerned about being called out for posting a lot
Not called out for posting a lot, called out for scum reading them, the way she reacted makes me think she's trying to get on my good side, though I don't see why that would be necessary when lots of people want me dead
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Garden Gnome wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:38 am
I think that mafia is a higher priority than 3P. Do you disagree?
Tangy is my strongest read. If I had a stronger mafia read, yeah that probably would be my push, but right now I don't have one that high. Mafia are definitely the priority.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:20 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart so you described yourself as a fruit vendor before, are you described as a fruit vendor or something else?
I'm not sure if I like this fishing. Someone was talking about it looked like the opening implied that role claiming was a bad thing. In case by chance I survive, I would like to not outright claim it all to prevent something like soup kill.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:29 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart you're here!

Did you target JJJ?
I sent a fruit. It doesn't do much. The person I sent it to hasn't brought it up yet.
Question dodged. Noted.

Just reviewed day end votes and you never posted your Made vote in thread, why not?
I didn't remember where the vote button was, so I just made the post that JJJ quoted
Alison

Post by Alison »

So what's our plan if Seanzie comes back and goes "ok Owner's claim is legit, I rescind my red check"
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess I might just keep voting owner because the role claim being legit doesn't preclude owner being mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:47 am So what's our plan if Seanzie comes back and goes "ok Owner's claim is legit, I rescind my red check"
kill bad bunny?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:48 am I guess I might just keep voting owner because the role claim being legit doesn't preclude owner being mafia
it self resolves tho? if anything bad happens to jay/gavial then she dies? if they get a cozy btsc and fall in love she's probably just town?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”