[Endgame] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Re: [Night 2] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by reywaS »

Snow Dog wrote:So is it possible we got the wrong guy and timmer is he man or She ra? Any other theories? Do tell!
Judging by the way he handled the whole thing, I would bet that Timmer is not a civvie at the very least. He's either baddie or indy. I just think if he were a civ, he would have reacted differently instead of immediately making a threat post.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:So is it possible we got the wrong guy and timmer is he man or She ra? Any other theories? Do tell!
Judging by the way he handled the whole thing, I would bet that Timmer is not a civvie at the very least. He's either baddie or indy. I just think if he were a civ, he would have reacted differently instead of immediately making a threat post.
Is it not possible the threat post was his personality speaking ? He doesn't have to behave like his character.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Can we vote"I do not dine like a barbarian"?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

From Wikipedia:

Abyss Spider - A giant spider that lurks in the abyss near Castle Grayskull as seen in "The Problem with Power."

Chimparillas - A race of gray monkeys that appeared in "To Save the Creatures."

Crawlers - A race of snake-like creatures that appear in "To Save the Creatures."

Furlongs - A race of one-horned panthers that appear in "To Save the Creatures."

So, we eat either spider, monkey, snake, or panther...

Snow Dog: I'm not saying that he's channeling his role when he said that. I'm just saying that IMO, his reaction to everything wasn't that of a civvie but as others have brought up a cornered baddie.
Some day, Some day
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DharmaHelper »

I picked Furlong and Chimparilla, and I am pretty sure these are the correct options. I will tell you all why with an amazing theory

Furlong = Furlough. And because Furlough's are unpaid vacation days, this is the best answer so this is my main ingredient.

Chimparilla = Chimpanzee and Sarsaparilla. A little bit of monkey with some booze for flavor, the perfect accent to government mandated unpaid vacation time.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Can we vote"I do not dine like a barbarian"?
No. :knight2:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Apparently we can choose as many as we want.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

OK so Sarsaparilla is more like root beer but the same principle applies.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I'll eat it all. I like to live dangerously.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I wouldn't overload your palate like that broseph. If you drown the flavors in each other the meal is tainted. Also, gluttony is a deadly sin my friend. So.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

True that. I'll just have to hope I don't explode from all the food.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 67

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Ugh. So sorry i've missed like two votes now x( i'm so awful at keeping track of when these things end.

As for what i've missed: YAY WE KILLED BOOMSLANG THE BADDIE!!! :D dont know what to make of MP surviving nor of this timmer beating everybody up.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 309

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I have to say that my feelings are a little hurt that I have been stunned all day by some blackguard and no one noticed.

I'm watching all of you. :eye:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am voting furlong, because panther meat sounds yummy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
orsonkidd
Posts in topic: 37

Post by orsonkidd »

reywaS wrote:

:ponder:
This was my thought as well. Bandwagons seldom end well in early stages of the game, so it looks like Tims "threat" wasn't idle, but imo Timmer should have stuck to his guns w/o role outing himself if he was civie, as it is he backpeddled and said it was a lash out statement rather than truth....so in the end according to the lynch post it would seen he is a liar/baddie in hiding. :confused:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

What gives? Why didn't timmer die? I agree with reywaS that I very, very highly doubt it was for civvie reasons. And welcome back, llama! I blame the fact that I didn't notice on studying, lol.

Russ, you had a good point about Daisy that she could have voted BF instead of Boomslang. In a way, you would think that would have made more sense than the timmer vote; it depends on your perspective there, I guess. I hadn't thought of that though.
Spacedaisy wrote:Seriously? First of all, it was no distancing tactic. In the instance of you and me in AHS, I went after you HARD all game long! How does this even compare? I voted for Timmer not because it was a throwaway but because I felt completebuts sure on the leading candidates, but Timmer had pinged me because it felt like he was accusing anyone discussing the non-stridor voters of squashing discussion. It made no sense to me, especially from Timmer. No one even commented on my suspicion of Timmer, but how that everyone suspects him too I am apparently suspicious for possibly being right... Ok.

What I don't understand is your qualifying it, "if he flips Snake Mountain." Why do you think this?

Regarding my response to you earlier it was because you called me a no-show, including me with people who had drive by voted or not eve done anything yet, which was blatantly false and surprised and frustrated me. Ifi am being completely honest with you here, I think you are coming off playing a game as my Baddie BTSC partner and it is coloring your opinion of me in this game.

I am guilty of being lazy, not of being bad.

Additionally, I have no qualms voting Timmer again, my feelings regarding him have not changed.

*votes Timmer*

Linki with Russ gives me a chance to respond to eloh, lol: Indi is a she, and people tend to get a feel for each others' play styles, it's hard not to read into each other too much. Plus, mafia is a paranoid game, you end up reading into everything, lol.

Russ, I frequently vote my own way when I don't feel confident in otherpeople's cases. I would rather go with my own gut than follow someone else's. This is not unusual for me. The truth is, I was going to vote He-man, but I had a linki with him when he posted his defense, and it changed my kind at the last second. I felt that unsure about it. So I went with my gut response to Timmer instead.

Alright I have stuff to do, I can't stick around now. Later all.
Thanks for the defense, and it's good to see you posting more.

To answer people's questions about my Daisy suspicion: It's nothing more than a theory. I do think she has been laid back so far, and that alone is no indication as she has been laid back as civvie and baddie before. This defense made me feel a bit better about her tbh. I think there's still a definite possibility I may be right, but I'm far from crusading with it.

Also, LT's observation was interesting -- I hadn't thought of that. Definitely will have to keep that in mind.

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Ok, so I agree with the movement against Timmer. Timmer's defense was really weird and indirect with most of it being based on out of game excuses and nothing really substantial. VOTES TIMMER

Some other things:
MP could you explain why you're so pinged by Daisy? I just see her as being laid back so far. Are you basing it all on previous game experiences? Let me now your thoughts.

And is it weird to anyone else the level of agreement between Russ and MP? Russ has made some well reasoned points but It seems like he could be riding the MP bandwagon for the sake of being perceived as a civvie. Then again, I see no direct actions to back this up, I just find it a bit odd. Thoughts?

Linki w/ Russtifinko- I agree that no one is acting weirder than Timmer
See above. I wouldn't even say I'm REALLY pinged by her, I just had that thought. It just scares me because I could see her definitely doing something like that if Timmer is on Snake Mountain and she is on that team as well. It's unfair to hold her to a higher standard than other players, however, and her defense does make me wonder more so than previously.

Also, I think Russ is consistently contributing and has made some good points. I wouldn't say I agree with him on everything he's brought up, but he and I seem to be on a similar page. I don't think he is particularly worthy of suspicion at this point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And as to this poll... these things all sound terrible. I guess panther-like creatures are the best option...? Yuck.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And as to this poll... these things all sound terrible. I guess panther-like creatures are the best option...? Yuck.
I was only allowed one vote. Why do you suppose DH and DP got multiples?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And as to this poll... these things all sound terrible. I guess panther-like creatures are the best option...? Yuck.
Really? I think the boxes instead of circles mean you should have more than one option. Weird.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Really? I think the boxes instead of circles mean you should have more than one option. Weird.
Hmm, well that is puzzling. Maybe I am being punished for having been stunned... or something?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Actually, I think I just didn't notice that I could vote for more than one before I hit submit. You can't vote for additional choices after you submit can you?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:Actually, I think I just didn't notice that I could vote for more than one before I hit submit. You can't vote for additional choices after you submit can you?
Nope, I can't vote for anything else now that I've already submitted, so that must be why.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Actually, I think I just didn't notice that I could vote for more than one before I hit submit. You can't vote for additional choices after you submit can you?
Nope, I can't vote for anything else now that I've already submitted, so that must be why.
Ah, you can all disregard my previous three posts then (although since it's Mafia, I know you won't.)

orsonkidd
Posts in topic: 37

Post by orsonkidd »

reywaS wrote:From Wikipedia:

Abyss Spider - A giant spider that lurks in the abyss near Castle Grayskull as seen in "The Problem with Power."

Crawlers - A race of snake-like creatures that appear in "To Save the Creatures."

Furlongs - A race of one-horned panthers that appear in "To Save the Creatures."

I'm going to Eat the Abyss Spider, and I'll tell you why. I'ts because of Seasame Street....that's right, Seasame Street.
*Sings* :DJ: :tunes: "One of these things is not like the other....one of these things is not quite the same. One of these things is doing it's own thing....now it's time yo play our game..... It's time to play our game!" :dance:
The Abyss spider is defined (thanks wiki and ReywaS) as "not" being a "race"...and is the only option not from "to save the creatures."
I don't want to be eating any "race" of anything...it's just doesn't sit well with me. :srsnod:
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 264

Post by LittleTiger »

Interesting! Great writing again, Epignosis :D

And UGH! I so don't want to eat any of these creatures... they all sound, unappetizing and all except the spider seems to be a "race".

linki: I think I agree with Orson!

I am also choosing the spider. I hear they can be quite nutritious, probably taste like chicken too :shrug:
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

Weird! Ok, so has anyone looked at the Maths for why Timmer survived rather than going on reactions and gut/vibes stuff? I did, after going through the roles, and from where I stand it's anything but obvious what his role could be after surviving a lynch. I agree, his reaction to his possible lynching struck me as baddie too, but I don't know if it's wise to be short sighted enough to not at least consider the Maths in this situation.

As for what I'm eating... what, no vegetarian options? I mean, all these options sound incredibly appealing, don't get me wrong... Image maybe once roasted over an open fire the gamey taste won't be so bad? :sigh: I'm going to look at the disgusting options again, and then decide.

Oh, I agree with LT - Great writing again Epignosis!! Along with some lovely art work! Image
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Interesting lynch result. Makes me think that Timmer is most likely a baddie and has some tricks up his sleeve though.

Not sure how I feel about eating a spider since I don't like spiders or a monkey-type of creature since I like monkeys a lot. I've heard snake apparently tastes good to some people and panther sounds intriguing. So I am going with the Crawler and Furlong.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

Ok, I am going with the spider. Here's why: the spider tried to eat He-Man in the show, while the 3 other animals were basically hapless victims of Skeletor's demented anger ray. Plus the other 3 were living at Ricky's dad's sanctuary - and I ain't eating an animal from a sanctuary. Additionally, those spiders are freaking HUGE and we'd all eat for a week off it - contrary to the other animals which aren't all that big.

So there you go. Now let's butcher up that spider! Image

*votes Spider*
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 33

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

Panther steak seems like a good option to me. May we all survive the night once more to dine on the leftovers!
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 33

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What gives? Why didn't timmer die? I agree with reywaS that I very, very highly doubt it was for civvie reasons. And welcome back, llama! I blame the fact that I didn't notice on studying, lol.

Russ, you had a good point about Daisy that she could have voted BF instead of Boomslang. In a way, you would think that would have made more sense than the timmer vote; it depends on your perspective there, I guess. I hadn't thought of that though.
Spacedaisy wrote:Seriously? First of all, it was no distancing tactic. In the instance of you and me in AHS, I went after you HARD all game long! How does this even compare? I voted for Timmer not because it was a throwaway but because I felt completebuts sure on the leading candidates, but Timmer had pinged me because it felt like he was accusing anyone discussing the non-stridor voters of squashing discussion. It made no sense to me, especially from Timmer. No one even commented on my suspicion of Timmer, but how that everyone suspects him too I am apparently suspicious for possibly being right... Ok.

What I don't understand is your qualifying it, "if he flips Snake Mountain." Why do you think this?

Regarding my response to you earlier it was because you called me a no-show, including me with people who had drive by voted or not eve done anything yet, which was blatantly false and surprised and frustrated me. Ifi am being completely honest with you here, I think you are coming off playing a game as my Baddie BTSC partner and it is coloring your opinion of me in this game.

I am guilty of being lazy, not of being bad.

Additionally, I have no qualms voting Timmer again, my feelings regarding him have not changed.

*votes Timmer*

Linki with Russ gives me a chance to respond to eloh, lol: Indi is a she, and people tend to get a feel for each others' play styles, it's hard not to read into each other too much. Plus, mafia is a paranoid game, you end up reading into everything, lol.

Russ, I frequently vote my own way when I don't feel confident in otherpeople's cases. I would rather go with my own gut than follow someone else's. This is not unusual for me. The truth is, I was going to vote He-man, but I had a linki with him when he posted his defense, and it changed my kind at the last second. I felt that unsure about it. So I went with my gut response to Timmer instead.

Alright I have stuff to do, I can't stick around now. Later all.
Thanks for the defense, and it's good to see you posting more.

To answer people's questions about my Daisy suspicion: It's nothing more than a theory. I do think she has been laid back so far, and that alone is no indication as she has been laid back as civvie and baddie before. This defense made me feel a bit better about her tbh. I think there's still a definite possibility I may be right, but I'm far from crusading with it.

Also, LT's observation was interesting -- I hadn't thought of that. Definitely will have to keep that in mind.

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Ok, so I agree with the movement against Timmer. Timmer's defense was really weird and indirect with most of it being based on out of game excuses and nothing really substantial. VOTES TIMMER

Some other things:
MP could you explain why you're so pinged by Daisy? I just see her as being laid back so far. Are you basing it all on previous game experiences? Let me now your thoughts.

And is it weird to anyone else the level of agreement between Russ and MP? Russ has made some well reasoned points but It seems like he could be riding the MP bandwagon for the sake of being perceived as a civvie. Then again, I see no direct actions to back this up, I just find it a bit odd. Thoughts?

Linki w/ Russtifinko- I agree that no one is acting weirder than Timmer
See above. I wouldn't even say I'm REALLY pinged by her, I just had that thought. It just scares me because I could see her definitely doing something like that if Timmer is on Snake Mountain and she is on that team as well. It's unfair to hold her to a higher standard than other players, however, and her defense does make me wonder more so than previously.

Also, I think Russ is consistently contributing and has made some good points. I wouldn't say I agree with him on everything he's brought up, but he and I seem to be on a similar page. I don't think he is particularly worthy of suspicion at this point.
Ok, yeah. I was kind of trying to gauge if it was something in this game that I just didn't see. But if it's on playing experience I haven't had then that makes more sense to me.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

weird that Timmer survived. I agree that if he were He-Man, She-Ra or even Teela self-targeting, there wouldn't be a reason to have said anything about being the first to vote him. I'm wondering if anything will happen to Snow Dog when we have our Night Post.

Also, is it bad that I kind of want to try all 4? LOL
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

On second thought, I will try everything but the chimp. Our closest ancestor. Theoretically :p
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for crawler and furlong.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Not very hungry. Just a bit of panther for me. Cheers!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

sooooo sorry to Epig and everyone else for missing a vote.I had a bit of a rl situation I needed to tend to and unfortunately I was unable to get online.

I ofc would have voted Timmer, I was suspicious of him since his drive by vote for HeMan. After his threats I kind of had a feeling he would not be lynched (he knew he would not be lynched).

I think something for us to look at next is the fact so many voted for him on the backs of other peoples suspicions. I will be looking at those voters next, you know the ones, "I agree with what has been said votes Timmer" yah those ones ;)

For the poll I am voting all options, loving life the way I do I do not want to starve and am always willing to try something new (unless ofc it involves mushrooms or any fishy type foodstuffz Image )
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

The story is becoming very intriguing. I was surprised that timmer was able to defend himself as he did. I agree with reywaS about it not being a civvie thing. His demeanor in Epignosis' post reads baddie all the way.

As for dinner: Knowing Epignosis, there has got to be more meaning behind each choice of meat and most likely consequences for our choices. That fact that you can choose more than one makes me suspicious as well. As unappealing as it sounds, I will take the sesame street choice, spider and spider only.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:sooooo sorry to Epig and everyone else for missing a vote.I had a bit of a rl situation I needed to tend to and unfortunately I was unable to get online.

I ofc would have voted Timmer, I was suspicious of him since his drive by vote for HeMan. After his threats I kind of had a feeling he would not be lynched (he knew he would not be lynched).

I think something for us to look at next is the fact so many voted for him on the backs of other peoples suspicions. I will be looking at those voters next, you know the ones, "I agree with what has been said votes Timmer" yah those ones ;)

For the poll I am voting all options, loving life the way I do I do not want to starve and am always willing to try something new (unless ofc it involves mushrooms or any fishy type foodstuffz Image )
I agree, the people who obviously were blindly following votes for timmer absolutely has to contain some of his teammates, especially given Merman's power.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:As unappealing as it sounds, I will take the sesame street choice, spider and spider only.
In the history of the world, I am sure those words have never been uttered. And if they have, God help us all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:As unappealing as it sounds, I will take the sesame street choice, spider and spider only.
In the history of the world, I am sure those words have never been uttered. And if they have, God help us all.
LOL
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

reywaS wrote:From Wikipedia:

Snow Dog: I'm not saying that he's channeling his role when he said that. I'm just saying that IMO, his reaction to everything wasn't that of a civvie but as others have brought up a cornered baddie.

After I posted this last night, I got to thinking about how these options line up for each team. The Furlong is a panther which is a big cat. He-Man rides has Battle Cat which he rides into battle sometimes. Battle Cat looks more like a tiger, of course, but it's still a cat. The Crawler is a snake.....Snake Mountain anyone? That's as far as I got though. I can't find a connection between the monkey and spider to the other two teams. Can anyone else? I've been reading up on MOTU stuff, but so far I can't find anything that the monkey or spider could be related to.
Some day, Some day
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Flyin' High »

I absolutely won't be eating anything that is snake-like. No way, no how. I can't even pretend on this. One of my recurring nightmares involves snakes and I can't go on. :disappoint:

Anyway, spider seems like a good option to me--I'm not a huge fan of the idea of eating anything chimp-like either since we do have so much in common as species and most large cats are endangered, so I wouldn't want to eat them either (even if we are talking mystical MOTU race of cats).

So yeah, spiders for me. (Also, being an entomologist this seems a fitting choice for me!)
ImageImage

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DFaraday »

Since Indi pointed out that the non-spider animals weren't malevolent on the show, I would feel worse about eating them than the spider. Votes Spider
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well ok Rey - I seem to remember someone trying to hurt/kill She-ra or He-man and was a Monkey or used or had a monkey. I am old and my memory is well old too.

I remember there is a Comet Cat the fastest Metoerbs and a heroic panther.

Not really sure if any of this is helpful until we ask-
Epig- does anyone have info on this poll?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Not really sure if any of this is helpful until we ask-
Epig- does anyone have info on this poll?
Why don't you ask the anyones? ;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Dom »

I'm going with the option I would NEVER eat in real life. :cool:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I guess I'd better start by addressing the suspicion of me AATB brought up just to be safe, even though it doesn't seem to be shared by many. I can probably best defend myself using your words:
AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote: Then again, I see no direct actions to back this up, I just find it a bit odd.
I have tended to agree with some of MP's ideas to this point, although I did say I don't share his level of suspicion of Daisy. That's partly because I feel pretty confident he's a civvie (thus my shield vote for him). That said, I should probably not take that impression for granted and should still be looking at what he says critically, so it's a good reminder for me.

On issue I haven't seen brought up is whether we try to lynch timmer again tomorrow and risk wasting another day, or ignore him for now and risk it biting us all later. I for one will also be keeping an eye on anything weird that happens to Snow Dog since he voted for timmer first. Unfortunately, the lynch yesterday and today's food poll both give us little to no information about who could be working together, etc., so I'm not sure there's much else to go on yet.

I have no idea what to make of this poll. My bet is that each food corresponds to a team and that the team whose associated food gets the most votes has something happen to them. Whether it's good or bad, though, I have absolutely no idea. It could also just be that one food makes its eaters sick and useless for a time or something.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

By the way, sorry for the double post, but I noticed a Dex in the poll. Someone mentioned early on that He-Man goes by Dex in other forums. Did he change his name or something, or is Dex a new player who is filling in for someone else?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think we definitely need to lynch timmer again tomorrow. I can't imagine a baddie has much more than one lynch stop up its sleeve if it is tied to a secret. My opinion regarding lynches is to go with the highest confidence baddie candidate, and nothing has changed my viewpoint of timmer, so I'll be voting him tomorrow.

As to each option corresponding to a team, that's an interesting theory. Definitely a possibility. However, I'm not sure it is.

As to info, that's an interesting response from Robert, and makes me now wonder why no one brought this up before. Did any of the Stridor voters select this forest as their location to learn info about? Because I did not pick this location. Seeing as no one has stated they had info, either no one picked this location OR a baddie picked this location and didn't reveal that they had info.

Should we be sharing which location we chose to learn about? I don't see the harm in it, personally, but want to be sure.

LINKI with Russ: Dex is not He-Man. There's Dex (inidglo's Dex) and Zany Dex/Super Dex/He-Man. They are two different people that have been known to play mafia games. Hope that helps.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I wasn't sure how the Stridor info would come into play, but now that I think about it, this makes sense. Every time we move to a new location storywise, the information must be relevant as to a night poll. Perhaps the shield polls will be every odd night and we will have these location polls every even night?

Return to “Previous Jobs”