Post by Long Con »

Ok Alison. :noble:
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia D2

Post by cayvie »

don't have time to write up the rest as whole posts RN.

DDL's interactions with UG

DDL suspected UG early, and suspected PSI for the way that she expressed suspicion toward UG. Then UG dropped a readlist and DDL townread him.

UG never mentioned or interacted with DDL.

DDL: 4/10. nothing ruling a pairing out, but i kind of think that the way DDL pushed PSI to back up her words about UG with a vote is not indicative of w/w.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

DrWilgy's Interactions with UG

there aren't any.

just like dov, DrWilgy never mentioned UG and UG never mentioned DrWilgy

this is more suspicious than it was for dov, imo, simply because Wilgy has more posts than dov did, and more content in those posts in general.

conclusion: Dr Wilgy is 7.5/10 compatible with UG as partners.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[mention]Alison[/mention] dies in the night and was town:
Jet (Earth Kingdom)

Brainwashable: if a fellow Earth Kingdom player targets you, you won’t be able to vote them the next day. Does not apply at KILO. You are town, and you win when all the mafia are dead.

In addition, [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] has been burnt in the night, and will die at EOD if not healed.

D3 ends September 8, 4pm EDT or when one player receives 8 votes.

[mention]Carotenoid[/mention]
[mention]cassowary[/mention]
[mention]cayvie[/mention]
[mention]chardonnay[/mention]
[mention]dov[/mention]
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]Fatmo[/mention]
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
[mention]Long Con[/mention]
[mention]Marcher Jovian[/mention]
[mention]PSINightmareEmpower[/mention]
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia D3

Post by Alison »

Good luck! Win the game for me, townies!
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
cassowary
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she or they

Post by cassowary »

did jet just... die?

(Postcaps likely won’t be updated for awhile, FYI, everyone has +66 from the start of day)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

I see the wolves have gone with the "crush souls" theory of kills
cassowary

Post by cassowary »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:00 pm I see the wolves have gone with the "crush souls" theory of kills
elaborate?

personally i'm kinda surprised, i thought they'd go for psi as 'hardest player to misyeet'
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

cassowary wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:03 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:00 pm I see the wolves have gone with the "crush souls" theory of kills
elaborate?

personally i'm kinda surprised, i thought they'd go for psi as 'hardest player to misyeet'
Because both players I was pushing at were nightkilled immediately after i suspected them. It's probably designed to just drag me out as long as possible and also kill loud potential town leaders so that town is baited into killing me, I flip town, and suddenly town is burnt and demoralized and just stops posting. Just kill by postcount and take over the narrative as town sorta collapses at that point.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jack is burnt... again?
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

Long Con wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:23 pm Jack is burnt... again?
maybe he's zuko XD XD
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

cayvie wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:23 pm Jack is burnt... again?
maybe he's zuko XD XD
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:10 pm
cassowary wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:03 pm
elaborate?

Because both players I was pushing at were nightkilled immediately after i suspected them. It's probably designed to just drag me out as long as possible and also kill loud potential town leaders so that town is baited into killing me, I flip town, and suddenly town is burnt and demoralized and just stops posting. Just kill by postcount and take over the narrative as town sorta collapses at that point.
I don't think the kills are the reason anyone is suspecting you, tbh.

Anyway, [VOTE: Jovian] aubergine
dov
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by dov »

What's the difference between hammerable and not hammerable, sorry I haven't been on, I wasn't on my PC for the weekend til now essentially
dov
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by dov »

Also, if you guys truly think I'm scum, please just vote for me already. I didn't have a good start in the game because I wasn't sure what was happening but if you want to get rid of some suspicion, may as well vote me off because I'm sure as time goes on, you will only think I'm scum. I don't think there's any other way I can persuade otherwise, do what you must do.
cassowary

Post by cassowary »

dov wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:48 pm What's the difference between hammerable and not hammerable, sorry I haven't been on, I wasn't on my PC for the weekend til now essentially
Not-hammerable is when you want to unvote -- you just want to take your vote off. The poll doesn't let you select no option, so that's the option you pick if you want to not have a vote after you already voted.

Hammerable is voting to end the day with a no-kill. If that's the leading vote at eod (I think), no one will be killed that day.
dov wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:03 pm Also, if you guys truly think I'm scum, please just vote for me already. I didn't have a good start in the game because I wasn't sure what was happening but if you want to get rid of some suspicion, may as well vote me off because I'm sure as time goes on, you will only think I'm scum. I don't think there's any other way I can persuade otherwise, do what you must do.
I mean, you could read up on the thread and give your thoughts on the people you think are acting suspicious... and maybe even cast a vote yourself? :O

---

Me, I'm still not really seeing any compelling non-wifomy evidence not to vote Jovian. So I'm gonna vote for Jovian. That stuff they said on why nutella's death clears them is too weird to ignore. And they kinda ghosted a bunch of D2 when it looked like they were going to die that day, which is exactly the kind of behavior I'd expect from cornered mafia.

[VOTE: Marcher Jovian] aubergine

Hammerable means 2/3 votes will end day early (8 today)

Not hammerable means there can be 12 votes on it and the day will continue as normal.

Basically use unvote if you want to not be voting anyone, use no kill if you want nobody to die.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:44 pm @Jackofhearts2005 has been burnt in the night, and will die at EOD if not healed.
Hilarious.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t understand why wolves would burn me, especially a second time. I understand why one or two players as town would burn me the first time and no idea why anyone would do it the second time.

Then again, I have only dealt with poisoning and healing in a handful of mashes so maybe I’m entirely ignorant on what the optimal strategic use of the power is.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Marcher] aubergine
chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 175

Post by chardonnay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:30 pm I don’t understand why wolves would burn me, especially a second time. I understand why one or two players as town would burn me the first time and no idea why anyone would do it the second time.

Then again, I have only dealt with poisoning and healing in a handful of mashes so maybe I’m entirely ignorant on what the optimal strategic use of the power is.
Its probably a scum poisoner afraid of posthumously clearing more townies lol

that's the only reason I can think to hit you agian
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

cassowary wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:48 pm did jet just... die?
"It was left up to interpretation"

-/-/-/--/-

Alison may have been a target due to her activity levels. Can town up their post to prevent catching a L by inactivity lol

-/-/-/-
dov wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:03 pm Also, if you guys truly think I'm scum, please just vote for me already. I didn't have a good start in the game because I wasn't sure what was happening but if you want to get rid of some suspicion, may as well vote me off because I'm sure as time goes on, you will only think I'm scum. I don't think there's any other way I can persuade otherwise, do what you must do.
ughh, if youre town pls don't get fatalistic. thats just not a good game plan.

try to give the game a read and tell us youre thoughts. nobody is combing at the bit to flip your slot RN.
hi-lo
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by PSINightmareEmpower »

I am legitimately astonished that I didn't die last night. I was so convinced that I was going to be the NK target that I barely put any effort in yesterday and was already browsing signups for the next game to join once I got booted from this one. At least I have a little more time before I almost inevitably get killed.

Or maybe my takes are so bad that mafia somehow want me in late-game because they think they can trick me into voting for townies.

Anyway, moving on from that.

Have a thing I want to say to [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] that isn't game-relevant enough to be outside of a spoiler box.
If I'm being honest here, I've been a bit bothered by the way you kept pushing me about my U-G read. And then sort of made a point after he flipped about how I should have been stronger in my convictions. The thing is, I did vote--if only temporarily--and I only switched because I knew the thread wasn't responsive to my case. I was going to come back to him later. I'm not a "set in stone" kind of player who sticks to their convictions no matter what, that's just not my playstyle. I'm a fluid player who changes my behavior according to the thread state. If the majority of the players don't think my case holds water, then I'll save it for another time and move on to something more important. That's just the way I play. So I feel like there may have been some personality clashing between us.

However, I do admit I'm in the wrong here too. I was the one bragging about my reads and complaining that nobody ever listens to me, but if I really thought I was right I should have stuck to my guns. I'm sorry for being rather snarky about the whole ordeal. That's my fault.

I don't wish to discuss this much further as it's not directly related to the game state or either of our alignments. I just thought I should bring it to your attention.
@Carotenoid I would also prefer you not pry into the above issue any further either, as I don't believe it has any bearing on either of our alignments.

---
Oh come on, don't give up! If you truly have a townie rolecard, you need to prove it to us. The best possible way to do that is to simply ignore our suspicions of you and give your own opinions on the game. Where does Nutella's flip leave you with regards to my alignment? What do you think about Carotte objectively? Are there any other players that stand out to you right now? What do you think about Marcher? Could you give me a binary reads list? I need to see townie effort and content from you. If you want to stop being scumread, try to help us find other scum and sort out the townies.

I think the scumteam is probably Marcher/Dov/Carotte/U-G. That seems about right to me, but we've got some other people we can look into if one or more of them falls through.

I'm going to hold off on voting Marcher for now, if only because I have this weird gut feeling we're walking into a trap. It feels too easy. I have no idea what I'm expecting to happen, and I'm probably wrong, but something in me is telling me to wait.

Should we have Marcher gladiate someone? It's starting to get suspicious to me that they're still waiting around to do it; however, our previous suggestions have all been killed off by now. So who should we choose? I'd like Marcher to choose someone because at least proof their ability isn't bogus would be nice.
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

[mention]chardonnay[/mention] Hi! I feel like we're always online at the same time, but we never really interact much. I kinda want to do that, but I don't have any specific questions for you. Do you have any for me?
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Who do you want to gladiate?

When can you do it?

-/-/-/-

Trying to decide if developing a counter wagon is worth the effort b/c if Marcher is a Gladiator then they ultimately gets to choose the counter wagon.

Im guess the compromise is that Jovian outs who they wanna counter wagon right now?

-/-/-/-

I didn't finsh any of the iso's I started yesterday tbh. Not sure if I have the wits tonight to be of much use X(

-/-/-/-

pre-edit

When do I not have questions? :P

You suspect Charrote, what did you think of her hard push on DDL? is that why you're town reading him here? or alternately why you scum read Carotte rn?
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:06 am I'm going to hold off on voting Marcher for now, if only because I have this weird gut feeling we're walking into a trap. It feels too easy. I have no idea what I'm expecting to happen, and I'm probably wrong, but something in me is telling me to wait.
It feels weird how marcher is the only player that has been at rish of flipping for a couple day phases. If marcher is scum I think he is probably being bussed. Usally town dosnt come perfectly togather on a scum read. Scum wagons are harder to raise and maintain if the scum in question isn't getting bussed, and buddies are actively fighting it via counter wagons, distractions, w/e.

Unless its Carot/Marcher like you were saying, and yesterday was a hard save from Carot to pull the flip away from Marcher.

I should say that im still pretty ok with a Marcher flip. I almost wonder if the gladiator thing is a fake claim or something.
hi-lo
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

If I had to pick someone to gladiate right now probably dov?
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:29 am If I had to pick someone to gladiate right now probably dov?
Of course, in the current state might be better to let someone else pick who I'll gladiate.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:25 am
PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:06 am I'm going to hold off on voting Marcher for now, if only because I have this weird gut feeling we're walking into a trap. It feels too easy. I have no idea what I'm expecting to happen, and I'm probably wrong, but something in me is telling me to wait.
It feels weird how marcher is the only player that has been at rish of flipping for a couple day phases. If marcher is scum I think he is probably being bussed. Usally town dosnt come perfectly togather on a scum read. Scum wagons are harder to raise and maintain if the scum in question isn't getting bussed, and buddies are actively fighting it via counter wagons, distractions, w/e.

Unless its Carot/Marcher like you were saying, and yesterday was a hard save from Carot to pull the flip away from Marcher.

I should say that im still pretty ok with a Marcher flip. I almost wonder if the gladiator thing is a fake claim or something.
this is a weird situation with the lack of a chop yesterday. kind of messes with momentum.

what do you mean when you say "yesterday was a hard save from Carot"?
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

chardonnay wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:15 amYou suspect Charrote, what did you think of her hard push on DDL? is that why you're town reading him here? or alternately why you scum read Carotte rn?
I thought Carotte's points about DDL were a bit odd, as I don't think his interaction with me said anything about his alignment. When I first read her post, I agreed with her wholeheartedly and actually got a little unreasonably mad at him about it (had to step away from the thread to prevent major salt), but rereading it, I can see how she's "twisting his words" a little. I'm not sure if it's intentional manipulation or just looking for a reason to suspect DDL though (which I don't blame her for, I sometimes see things that aren't there in an effort to force a scumread--but it could also be looking for a reason to push DDL). This isn't really why I'm townreading DDL or why I'm scumreading Carotte. In fact, I'm having a little trouble reading the interaction itself and pinning down what it means (someone said it seemed like v/v but I'm not sure I agree with that).

I can read them individually though. DDL still feels town because I haven't seen any reason to think otherwise. I think he's playing a fairly pro-town game and I've liked a lot of his takes. I just simply have no reason to think he's anything other than town, even if there may have been a little personality/playstyle clash going on. Carotte, on the other hand, hasn't (to me) done much to make me believe she's town. The gutread has stuck around since Day 1 and hasn't gotten any weaker, and I think she's still totally in her wolfrange (not that I've seen her wolf game but I've seen her town game so idk where that leaves us). I have this sort of impression (without having done any ISOing of course) that she's been looking for reasons to read people a certain way rather than making reads based off of what she sees. It feels fake, I guess. I don't know how accurate that impression is though since I still haven't had time to reread the thread/her posts, so it's only off of memory. I also agree with Cayvie's assessment that she's very compatible with U-G.

Dunno how well that answered your question but those are my thoughts.
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:31 am
Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:29 am If I had to pick someone to gladiate right now probably dov?
Of course, in the current state might be better to let someone else pick who I'll gladiate.
Yeah, I was about to say that.

-/-/-/
cayvie wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:33 am

this is a weird situation with the lack of a chop yesterday. kind of messes with momentum.

what do you mean when you say "yesterday was a hard save from Carot"?
when she was going hard on DDL. I think Marcher was in her reads still. But her pref was definitely DDL

I still need to finish reading ddl btw, so im not taking sides on DDL alignment just yet.

Carot herself seemed realy townie to me last night in the moment I'll say
hi-lo
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

chardonnay wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:30 pm I don’t understand why wolves would burn me, especially a second time. I understand why one or two players as town would burn me the first time and no idea why anyone would do it the second time.

Its probably a scum poisoner afraid of posthumously clearing more townies lol

that's the only reason I can think to hit you agian
:ponder:

No, I don’t think that’s it. :biggrin:
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

what do you think it is Jack? :0
hi-lo
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:06 am Have a thing I want to say to @Dragon D. Luffy that isn't game-relevant enough to be outside of a spoiler box.
If I'm being honest here, I've been a bit bothered by the way you kept pushing me about my U-G read. And then sort of made a point after he flipped about how I should have been stronger in my convictions. The thing is, I did vote--if only temporarily--and I only switched because I knew the thread wasn't responsive to my case. I was going to come back to him later. I'm not a "set in stone" kind of player who sticks to their convictions no matter what, that's just not my playstyle. I'm a fluid player who changes my behavior according to the thread state. If the majority of the players don't think my case holds water, then I'll save it for another time and move on to something more important. That's just the way I play. So I feel like there may have been some personality clashing between us.

However, I do admit I'm in the wrong here too. I was the one bragging about my reads and complaining that nobody ever listens to me, but if I really thought I was right I should have stuck to my guns. I'm sorry for being rather snarky about the whole ordeal. That's my fault.

I don't wish to discuss this much further as it's not directly related to the game state or either of our alignments. I just thought I should bring it to your attention.
Ok, I'm sorry that I was somewhat of a jerk to you. I made those posts knowing there was a chance I might offend to you, but decided to do it anyway because I felt like I was in the right. But I admit I could have found kinder ways to say it. So I apologize.

I just made those posts because you were giving me the feeling that you played the game to feel right about reads rather than to win it, and that bothered me. But I also didn't know the bit about how you expected the game to have a majority lynch, so that changes the perspective somewhat. Anyway, hope we can be in good terms from n0ow on, you seem like a cool person.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

[VOTE: Marcher Jovian] aubergine
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:08 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:37 pm 1) I did not try to convince chardonnay that you didn't attack Jovian. I said that it was gentle and that I wasn't sure if your push was a bus or a misflip since that's what he was asking
"I did not SAY the thing you are saying, I just kind of implied it with soft words so he arrives at the conclusion by himself".

A.k.a. manipulation.[...]
He asked me what I thought of something, I gave my interpretation and said I was hesitating, yeah I must be manipulating him :rolleyes:

ehh DDL was my suspect #1 but never the person I wanted to flip first. Marcher was and still is the person I think we always have to flip but I didn't feel like it needed pages of debate so I just started to move on for after
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

I'm not sure what to think of DDL deciding to lock me as scum.

idk I guess I'm a bit afraid of thunderdoming yet another town player and his flip on me doesn't really help me consider other options. Maybe this is the time I was right and that DDL really is a wolf but aaaaah idk riseyhflsreuibui
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Yo dov. No one is truly convinced you're scum. It's okay you had a hard start. The game is still going and your input is always appreciated. Tell us what you think!
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

chardonnay wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:50 am what do you think it is Jack? :0
I thought it was you because you’re the only one that’s been pressuring me, hence my “legacy is Char is town.” But I’ve been getting more and more the impression (especially after the second poison on me) that I’ve been incorrect in that assumption. To the point that I don’t mind saying it out loud.

But if a wolf didn’t want to clear someone else, they’d just not use that power. I guess. I mean, maybe they figure they might shoot the poison healer. :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Risking clearing one townie to kill them may be a good deal.

Clearing two is not.
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:46 am
PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:06 am Have a thing I want to say to @Dragon D. Luffy that isn't game-relevant enough to be outside of a spoiler box.

Ok, I'm sorry that I was somewhat of a jerk to you. I made those posts knowing there was a chance I might offend to you, but decided to do it anyway because I felt like I was in the right. But I admit I could have found kinder ways to say it. So I apologize.

I just made those posts because you were giving me the feeling that you played the game to feel right about reads rather than to win it, and that bothered me. But I also didn't know the bit about how you expected the game to have a majority lynch, so that changes the perspective somewhat. Anyway, hope we can be in good terms from n0ow on, you seem like a cool person.
All right, glad we've got that sorted out. *thumbs up* We cool now.

---

I just realized that Carotte may be hard-pocketing me and has been doing so for much of the game. It started when everyone else was suspecting me and she was the only one insisting she thought I was town, and has continued all the way up to her soft-defending me while attacking DDL. Very odd... :ponder: I will look into this.

Not sure how I feel about Dov randomly dropping in to complain about being scumread and then dropping back out again to ignore us asking him to put in some effort. Feels more like he wants our pity rather than actually wanting to prove his towniness to us. [mention]dov[/mention] Please come back!

Still steadily ignoring the Marcher wagon right now because it feels off. Yesterday I was totally convinced it was right, but Today I'm not so sure. Either we're way off base and Marcher is just town, or everyone on the scumteam thinks Marcher is doomed and wants that sweet towncred. Whatever the answer is, I'm not currently comfortable with the wagon. I'll see how I feel closer to EoD.

[mention]Marcher Jovian[/mention] I do think you really need to use your gladiator ability soon. At this point I'm worried it's a fakeclaim. Does anyone else have any ideas on who Marcher should use it on? Maybe Carotte?

Cass is moving up the townreads to sit next to Chard in Moderate Townlean. Nothing else has changed with my reads.
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

I can use my gladiate ability, sure. Who should I use it on?
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

If people want me to gladiate Carotte, I can gladiate Carotte
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:03 pm I just realized that Carotte may be hard-pocketing me and has been doing so for much of the game. It started when everyone else was suspecting me and she was the only one insisting she thought I was town, and has continued all the way up to her soft-defending me while attacking DDL. Very odd... I will look into this.
Or maybe I just initially thought you were town and gradually got more and more convinced you are :p fwiw I wasn't trying to soft defend you when I was attacking DDL but like, regardless of DDL you're pretty high in my townlist, enough for me to want to defend you if a wagon was to form on you.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:21 pm I can use my gladiate ability, sure. Who should I use it on?
I'm actually curious to know who *you* want to use it on.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Marcher Jovian wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:21 pm I can use my gladiate ability, sure. Who should I use it on?
I'm actually curious to know who *you* want to use it on.
Same.
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Marcher Jovian »

I said it before, Dov.
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

okay. i keep feeling like this game is in limbo, waiting to see if there's gonna be a gladiatorial contest or what. i'm gonna finish my interactive analyses with UG.

Attn. players: only votes for marcher Jovian and Dov will count at EOD. Nobody but these two may die today, and only votes for these two will be counted.

[mention]Carotenoid[/mention]
[mention]cassowary[/mention]
[mention]cayvie[/mention]
[mention]chardonnay[/mention]
[mention]dov[/mention]
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]Fatmo[/mention]
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
[mention]Long Con[/mention]
[mention]PSINightmareEmpower[/mention]

Return to “Previous Rackets”