boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 389

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

Damn we really should have given this gun to nanook though.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm Interesting. Rather than trying to help me find the right shot you're just going to scum read me. How pointless.
I tried to help. I suggested funny. You refused. Maybe try bussing your other teammate then.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:09 pm Btw mac not being able to take a joke is like, that's just me in general. I am a hypocrite and over sensitive lol.
So you're Republican then?
No I'm Australian.

And also I vote and am a member of the Australian Greens lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm Interesting. Rather than trying to help me find the right shot you're just going to scum read me. How pointless.
I tried to help. I suggested funny. You refused. Maybe try bussing your other teammate then.
So the extent to the help you wish to offer is to throw out one name and that's it.

Cool.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm Btw reversing my drago read good chance he's scum
Yeah I'm cool with this. Shoot Drago, Mac?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

When's the AtE going to start?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella seems to be the most scummy player in the game though. I wouldn't mind some non nutella/Sloonei opinions on her.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Duskfall »

His read on me is kind of unbelievable consdering like 2 weeks ago I was scum involved in one of the greatest dunks on town on mu in a while, so having me too town no paranoia is ?? But I'm easily pocketed and wanted the gun soooo

Then he refused to give me the gun and gave it to mac which is very confusing I've no idea why he didn't want me to have the gun and is so willing to tr me alongside that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:11 pm
So the extent to the help you wish to offer is to throw out one name and that's it.

Cool.
Dude it's been like ten minutes. Plus I've read the game and you haven't, so I'm gonna give you some time. You chose this burden.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm Btw reversing my drago read good chance he's scum
Dragomir was a big supporter of arming me. It'd take some convincing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I told you who I think you should shoot and you immediately uh... shot me down.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm His read on me is kind of unbelievable consdering like 2 weeks ago I was scum involved in one of the greatest dunks on town on mu in a while, so having me too town no paranoia is ?? But I'm easily pocketed and wanted the gun soooo

Then he refused to give me the gun and gave it to mac which is very confusing I've no idea why he didn't want me to have the gun and is so willing to tr me alongside that
Who are you talking about?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:13 pm
Be Mac.
Have a town read on Funnygurl.
Have a scum read on Nutella.
Ask for some ideas on who to shoot.
Nutella and Sloonei suggest funnygurl with no explanation or case.
... accept it?

This string is broken somewhere.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm Nutella seems to be the most scummy player in the game though. I wouldn't mind some non nutella/Sloonei opinions on her.
This is absolute garbage. You were lecturing at me about how it's too early to town read nutella an hour ago, but we have enough info to call her "the most scummy player in the game"?

This is truly amazing. Wild, even.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm Nutella seems to be the most scummy player in the game though. I wouldn't mind some non nutella/Sloonei opinions on her.
This is absolute garbage. You were lecturing at me about how it's too early to town read nutella an hour ago, but we have enough info to call her "the most scummy player in the game"?

This is truly amazing. Wild, even.
I said non Sloonei reasons.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:13 pm
He risked tying the vote and giving town no gun to make sure I didn't get the gun, I'm his top townread. Regardless of you Vs me wanting the gun aside, why the hell would a town player risk the tie here last minute to take the gun out of your top towns hand? Even if he thinks you are slightly better with the gun I should be a nearly perfect to get the gun he should never CFD off me last minute
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm
When's the AtE going to start?
You keep expecting me to behave the same as I would in a normal game. This is very different. If I'm on the table to be shot, I will protest, of course, but it's not gonna look the same as being mislynched because Mac's ultimate choice is still private. Sure there will be deliberation in thread and if I'm a leading candidate I will defend myself. But I'd like to see what he comes up with first after we give him some space to actually do some research.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei why do you love Nutella so much? You should get married and have half Sloo and half nutella children and call them Slootella. You big gerber baby.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm His read on me is kind of unbelievable consdering like 2 weeks ago I was scum involved in one of the greatest dunks on town on mu in a while, so having me too town no paranoia is ?? But I'm easily pocketed and wanted the gun soooo

Who are you talking about?
Dragomir
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:15 pm
He risked tying the vote and giving town no gun to make sure I didn't get the gun, I'm his top townread. Regardless of you Vs me wanting the gun aside, why the hell would a town player risk the tie here last minute to take the gun out of your top towns hand? Even if he thinks you are slightly better with the gun I should be a nearly perfect to get the gun he should never CFD off me last minute
What was your read on him prior to EOD and did he know it?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:14 pm
Be Mac.
... accept it?

Dude.
Read.
The.
Goddamn.
Thread.

The case on funnygurl is there. I'm not doing your homework for you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If anyone would like to see the biggest ball of garbage on the planet Earth, it's this post right here:
Be Mac.
... accept it?

Observe the utter lack of a case:
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:16 am Funnygurl in AC (holy creed, we can multiquote across multiple threads!):
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 pm Vote leetic
leetic is my town bro because we're in a band together

it's called LEETIC AND THE BAND

/never forget

haha jk we're not town bros 'cause i'm a wolf
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:14 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:11 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:32 am That said, I love where it is right now. Funnygurl555 tell me about your impression of things so far. You've said you don't see my posts as "incriminating." How do you see them, and how do you see the people who have pursued them?
right now your posts are nai for me. i've played one game (half of one???) with you before, so i can't rely on (based) meta reads. and tbh rn i think all this exchange is d0™ posting. i'm looking moreso towards leetic for casting suspicion towards you then letting you and mikey tango. how do i tell this forum that i don't want to tag myself a million times?
Deleting the "@" before your name in the mention tag gets rid of that annoying thing.

I liked leetic's initial vote, honestly. It didn't register as too serious, and I took it as nothing more than an effort to infuse some life into the thread. He succeeded at that, albeit indirectly. I don't fault him for not responding to ensuing kerfuffle. I think he's just not here right now.
o m g THANK YOU

see that's why i don't like leetic's vote though-- it's very obviously an attempt at doing something. but eh ain't gonna push it leetic's still my town bro
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:39 am mechanics are too big-brained for me i'll be here hunting wolves and hoping for the best
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:42 am fine it's not what you want your d1 discussion to be
What would you like us to be talking about today?
well i mean i WANNA meme 'til an hour before eod but since that's UNPRODUCTIVE i wanna see a boxing match that doesn't... include mikey lol
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Also, what didn't you do?
Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Observe:
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
These are just a few posts from very early on in that game. The tone was consistent throughout.
I suppose it's not so much that she avoided reads, but she definitely gave off a very carefree attitude. She didn't seem to be bothered by the few pushes on her and wasn't gonna let people bully her into playing the game any way other than the way she wanted. The fourth post down comes to mind in particular.

She feels more serious in this game:
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:01 am
Johann wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:18 am Something i wanna point out

Mafia can get the gun too and mafia can poison themselves
I see a play we can go with

Give gun each day
Someone dies each night, less numbers, more chance to kill mafia
2nd most suspected person to take the kill

The less people we have the bigger chances to find mafia
2nd most suspected person taking the kill is good bcs if they are mafia killing mafia they have to buss their teammate and mafia won't poison one of their own to prevent the kill. If 2nd most sus is town killing mafia then mafia has to poison them to save their buddy, not only do we force mafia to poison who we want and not who they want we also can use it determine if kill target is scum or not. If mafia doesn't decide to save their buddy we get a kill. And if 2nd most sus is town killing town thats a risk we have to take. It aint a perfect plan but i like it
johann i'ma have to respectfully disagree with this strategy. i guess wagonomics is way different on this site than what i'm used to, but just agreeing to kill off suspects without using flips to develop our reads isn't the best way to go about things imo. nor is it the best for the person getting a gun to straigh-up follow town consensus-- that never goes well from what i've seen. let people do their thing; try hard to pick the right person to get the gun

also, self-killing: actually never.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:39 am but why would scum want to kill themselves? think about it-- if they shoot themselves, they're dead. if they don't, we lynch them the next day, but they can take someone else down with them before that happens

like i just don't think this plays out the way you think it will

and just saying, if i get the gun, i'm not shooting myself
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:22 am yeah ok i don't like g-man. you're town-reading boo for being logical and talking about strategy and mechanics? yo what does that actually have to do with scum hunting and finding reads?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:23 am i gave a vote to dusk because i trust him more than hyena currently
These are somewhat cherrypicked posts, but the tone in all of them doesn't quite resonate as the same style of player that I saw in AC. That could be nothing. Moods vary, not all games are the same, etc. But her response when I poked at this didn't inspire confidence:

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:51 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:47 am sloonei why are you scum reading me?

nutella didn't you just say you were sheeping mac's read on me? why are you town reading gman?
You’re stating more reads and getting into more scrapes than last time. And I don’t agree with the couple of reads I’ve seen.
how is the former scummy though?

anyway i was typing this so whatever i'll still drop:
i don't like focusing on myself so much but the fact that so many people are incorrectly reading me despite having a better handle of my play in past games is leading me to believe that there's a considerable proportion of wolves within the people who've already said stuff

i'm an easy person to off for ~reasons~, and i don't have someone around who knows me better to lay a legit read

like i'm positioned to be a d2/d3 shot rn and i see it and i don't like it. but if i really believe this then i gotta believe that we're gonna have a bad eod this phase

anyway i don't think wolves care too much about who gets the gun, but who is within shooting range. idk how to form associative reads from this; new shit
She doesn't deny or it tell me I'm wrong or anything of the sort. She just asks me to explain it some more and then transitions into some reflection on her position in the game. Maybe I should have gone back to see how she handled suspicion in the previous game, but I don't think it was like this. This has the look of a player who feels like they're being caught.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You chose this burden.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:16 pm If anyone would like to see the biggest ball of garbage on the planet Earth, it's this post right here:
Be Mac.
... accept it?

Observe the utter lack of a case:
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:16 am Funnygurl in AC (holy creed, we can multiquote across multiple threads!):
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 pm Vote leetic
leetic is my town bro because we're in a band together

it's called LEETIC AND THE BAND

/never forget

haha jk we're not town bros 'cause i'm a wolf
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:14 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:11 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:32 am That said, I love where it is right now. Funnygurl555 tell me about your impression of things so far. You've said you don't see my posts as "incriminating." How do you see them, and how do you see the people who have pursued them?
Shut your fuck up before I rage type and break my keyboard.
right now your posts are nai for me. i've played one game (half of one???) with you before, so i can't rely on (based) meta reads. and tbh rn i think all this exchange is d0™ posting. i'm looking moreso towards leetic for casting suspicion towards you then letting you and mikey tango. how do i tell this forum that i don't want to tag myself a million times?
Deleting the "@" before your name in the mention tag gets rid of that annoying thing.

I liked leetic's initial vote, honestly. It didn't register as too serious, and I took it as nothing more than an effort to infuse some life into the thread. He succeeded at that, albeit indirectly. I don't fault him for not responding to ensuing kerfuffle. I think he's just not here right now.
o m g THANK YOU

see that's why i don't like leetic's vote though-- it's very obviously an attempt at doing something. but eh ain't gonna push it leetic's still my town bro
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:39 am mechanics are too big-brained for me i'll be here hunting wolves and hoping for the best
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:42 am fine it's not what you want your d1 discussion to be
What would you like us to be talking about today?
well i mean i WANNA meme 'til an hour before eod but since that's UNPRODUCTIVE i wanna see a boxing match that doesn't... include mikey lol
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 pm

Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Observe:

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
Because people were saying that what you did was a bad thing and I disagreed. So I voiced my disagreement.

I wasn't trying to imply that. What I meant is that I don't care if you consider what I did to be a defense. I've played a lot of games where someone always suspected me cause I would defend players and I disagree with mentality that defense = buddying = scum. So if you're going to call what I did as a defense to say that in scum for it then do that. I don't care and it won't stop me from defending players in the future.

Do you understand now?
i like this too. no read on dragomir yet though
These are just a few posts from very early on in that game. The tone was consistent throughout.
I suppose it's not so much that she avoided reads, but she definitely gave off a very carefree attitude. She didn't seem to be bothered by the few pushes on her and wasn't gonna let people bully her into playing the game any way other than the way she wanted. The fourth post down comes to mind in particular.

She feels more serious in this game:
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:01 am
Johann wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:18 am Something i wanna point out

Mafia can get the gun too and mafia can poison themselves
I see a play we can go with

Give gun each day
Someone dies each night, less numbers, more chance to kill mafia
2nd most suspected person to take the kill

The less people we have the bigger chances to find mafia
2nd most suspected person taking the kill is good bcs if they are mafia killing mafia they have to buss their teammate and mafia won't poison one of their own to prevent the kill. If 2nd most sus is town killing mafia then mafia has to poison them to save their buddy, not only do we force mafia to poison who we want and not who they want we also can use it determine if kill target is scum or not. If mafia doesn't decide to save their buddy we get a kill. And if 2nd most sus is town killing town thats a risk we have to take. It aint a perfect plan but i like it
johann i'ma have to respectfully disagree with this strategy. i guess wagonomics is way different on this site than what i'm used to, but just agreeing to kill off suspects without using flips to develop our reads isn't the best way to go about things imo. nor is it the best for the person getting a gun to straigh-up follow town consensus-- that never goes well from what i've seen. let people do their thing; try hard to pick the right person to get the gun

also, self-killing: actually never.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:39 am but why would scum want to kill themselves? think about it-- if they shoot themselves, they're dead. if they don't, we lynch them the next day, but they can take someone else down with them before that happens

like i just don't think this plays out the way you think it will

and just saying, if i get the gun, i'm not shooting myself
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:22 am yeah ok i don't like g-man. you're town-reading boo for being logical and talking about strategy and mechanics? yo what does that actually have to do with scum hunting and finding reads?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:23 am i gave a vote to dusk because i trust him more than hyena currently
These are somewhat cherrypicked posts, but the tone in all of them doesn't quite resonate as the same style of player that I saw in AC. That could be nothing. Moods vary, not all games are the same, etc. But her response when I poked at this didn't inspire confidence:

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:51 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:47 am sloonei why are you scum reading me?

nutella didn't you just say you were sheeping mac's read on me? why are you town reading gman?
You’re stating more reads and getting into more scrapes than last time. And I don’t agree with the couple of reads I’ve seen.
how is the former scummy though?

anyway i was typing this so whatever i'll still drop:
i don't like focusing on myself so much but the fact that so many people are incorrectly reading me despite having a better handle of my play in past games is leading me to believe that there's a considerable proportion of wolves within the people who've already said stuff

i'm an easy person to off for ~reasons~, and i don't have someone around who knows me better to lay a legit read

like i'm positioned to be a d2/d3 shot rn and i see it and i don't like it. but if i really believe this then i gotta believe that we're gonna have a bad eod this phase

anyway i don't think wolves care too much about who gets the gun, but who is within shooting range. idk how to form associative reads from this; new shit
She doesn't deny or it tell me I'm wrong or anything of the sort. She just asks me to explain it some more and then transitions into some reflection on her position in the game. Maybe I should have gone back to see how she handled suspicion in the previous game, but I don't think it was like this. This has the look of a player who feels like they're being caught.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (PREGAME)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 am Hi everyone my name is nanook and I’m here to shoot some people

Give me gun plz bb
Why didn't we give this guy the gun?
Idk I thought I made a pretty compelling case tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:16 pm
I listed him in my top town 2 or 3 minutes before he cfded
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are both being very mean, hypocritical, and unhelpful and should retreat to your bathrooms and dwell on your behaviour.

Meanwhile Duskfall over here doing the lord's work.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:15 pm Sloonei why do you love Nutella so much? You should get married and have half Sloo and half nutella children and call them Slootella. You big gerber baby.
She's the only one who gets me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Im voting Nanook tomorrow it's easier
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:16 pm
I listed him in my top town 2 or 3 minutes before he cfded
Yeah ok Drago def on the shortlist.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

For people who want him to read the thread, you're both continuing to pile on pretty hard. Give him a minute. All you're going to accomplish now is make him go into that read with a stronger bias against you.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm You are both being very mean, hypocritical, and unhelpful and should retreat to your bathrooms and dwell on your behaviour.

I'm not the one scumreading me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Dragomir »

I'm not sure what you're trying to say in the first paragraph.

We had 5 minutes left in the phase. I thought you were gonna get the gun for sure so why the fuck would I change my vote? It would have been lame. Also, nothing wrong in voting for Mac? You're both my strongest town reads alongside Hyena.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw nutella you stinking butt head. I AM reading the thread.

So far here's the score:

FG - Sus
Hyena - Sus
Nanook - Cleared
Johann - Cleared
Nutella - Sus

Still going.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm You are both being very mean, hypocritical, and unhelpful and should retreat to your bathrooms and dwell on your behaviour.

I am in fact about to leave the thread and as I've said, leave you to do your own goddamn homework. I do think that Dusk is making great points about Drago however and would endorse that execution.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:19 pm For people who want him to read the thread, you're both continuing to pile on pretty hard. Give him a minute. All you're going to accomplish now is make him go into that read with a stronger bias against you.
Who died and made you the best person in the world?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Can somebody please fix this mechanic where when you're trying to submit your post but keep getting redirected because of some posts that were made which you didn't see? It's so fucking annoying and I find it incredibly stupid. I do not need to read those new posts right away.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Damn it there are no shit players in this game I'm just gonna shoot Wilgy for not playing.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm Damn it there are no shit players in this game I'm just gonna shoot Wilgy for not playing.
He should be getting replaced, per the rules.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]boo[/mention] [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] [mention]Duskfall[/mention] [mention]Johann[/mention]

Give me names of you never want me to kill and who you want me to kill? Just one name for each please.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

How the fuck was I risking a tie by voting for Mac? He had like 5 votes and you only 2, you guys were never in a situation where a tie could have occured. This is nonsense.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm Can somebody please fix this mechanic where when you're trying to submit your post but keep getting redirected because of some posts that were made which you didn't see? It's so fucking annoying and I find it incredibly stupid. I do not need to read those new posts right away.

It's an intentional thing. I'm pretty sure it's been turned off in games where it's been found to be annoying then useful in the past though. But I don't think it can be done on an individuals preference.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella it's not nice to affect my emotions negatively in the name of winning a game just because I'm right about you being scum. You should just accept it and give up.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

This is where 451 and mu prevail with their post votecount abilties
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:24 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:21 pm Can somebody please fix this mechanic where when you're trying to submit your post but keep getting redirected because of some posts that were made which you didn't see? It's so fucking annoying and I find it incredibly stupid. I do not need to read those new posts right away.

It's an intentional thing. I'm pretty sure it's been turned off in games where it's been found to be annoying then useful in the past though. But I don't think it can be done on an individuals preference.
Can you guys just like turn it off forever please?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:25 pm
boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:24 pm

Can you guys just like turn it off forever please?
it's useful sometimes
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:22 pm @boo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Duskfall @Johann

Give me names of you never want me to kill and who you want me to kill? Just one name for each please.
This sounds suspiciously like GTH but also I want influence so

Never kill dusk imo, I need to catchup but probably shoot boo or wilgy imo

I know you said one but I’m a bad listener
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I’m gonna have to actually catchup and do ISOs aren’t I

The devil’s work!
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:22 pm @boo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Duskfall @Johann

Too early to put someone in the never kill column, imo.

nutella for kill.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Update