boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

Post by Duskfall »

You have no idea how much it pains me to admit weakness :(
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:24 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:52 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:47 pm Nutella is scum, who's with me?
Explain this read, Mr. O'mir.
Let's trade. Give me your reasons on FG, and I'll give you mine on Nut.
Did you ever give yours on Nut? :P
No. I don't think I will. Not feeling it.
Can you at least talk us through the thoughts you had? I don't care if you've moved on from them. I just want to know what made you think she was bad earlier, and why you've changed your mind.
I didn't like the way Nutella was formulating her reads. It felt that she was just piggybacking off of what others were saying. The Duskfall and Nanook town reads for example and the Mac scum read. They didn't read genuine.

I decided to iso her to gain more depth to my read but I came out changing my mind for the tone of her posts. She was playing similar to me. Doing whatever the hell came onto her mind. She was flinging shit out and I liked that mindset since we shared it. It didn't come off as a tryharding wolf.

Now, I'm leaning scum again. I despise the pre-emptive defense she gave in one of her posts and her case on Boo.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 pm
boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm I don't get why we are assuming that the mafia team does not want the gun.
Because being directly responsible for killing a civ is never a good look.
Assuming someone is scum for having a bad read is never a good look.
Is it a bad look then?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm I don't get why we are assuming that the mafia team does not want the gun.
Not being a good look isn't the same as assuming they're mafia. But if the shooter gets 4 choices to shoot from the thread, and shoots a civ, and then later one (or two) of those 4 turns out to be mafia, that would make re-examining the shooter necessary.

Civ deaths are always an inevitably, but making no effort to mine from those deaths is just wasteful.
Do you mean to reevaluate the player to see why interactions they had with those 2 players that flipped Mafia? If so, what does the player not shooting those mafia have to do with it? Wouldn't you find and read those interactions anyway when you see that a mafia had died regardless of who shot them?

Shooting a civ is almost as NAI as being inactive.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:24 pm So you think nutella specifically doesn’t want the gun D1 as scum.

Why?
She would want it as town, and make a pretty noticeable effort to form a base that townreads her and will vote for her. That lack of any effort at forming a base (and her explanation for it: Hyena and I suspecting her) is suspicious to me. Anyone town should be on a strong offensive, and that's what her offensive in this format is what I think we'd see. It isn't what I'm seeing from her, I'm seeing some posturing offense and way to much of a defensive mindset. It doesn't fit.
I like the mindset here. It makes sense.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:40 pmNutella town
she just backpedaled in the face of pressure

that's a weak town or an unconfident scum
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm why the hell has the poll been condensed to two options for so long?
I think it is because me and hyena have widely different perspectives so people are afraid to switch off in case it makes the other wagon win? Idk, it is a bit weird but I do think these are good wagons for competing purposes even if hyena getting the gun would be a nightmare
How about this? You and Hyena are my strongest town reads so I want you two to be the leading wagons(aside from myself) in order to minimize the chances of scum getting it.
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm Does anyone distrust me with the gun?
Yes.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 pm I was not saying you would do the shooting. I was saying you were setting up getting me getting shot. You don't need the gun to direct where who gets it will aim it. And it's cleaner for mafia to not get it but have a hand in directing it.

And you know all of that, and it's the second time you've blatantly misrepresented what I have said; the first being when my talking about the mechanics was somehow trying to control what other people are doing.
boo = town

nutella = scum

this isn't distancing; it's not w/w
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:09 pm
boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:03 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm Does anyone distrust me with the gun?
I have no reason to think you are town rn
That's a solid non-answer.

@Sloonei : Top 3-5 it for people you'd like to see shot so I can actually answer?
funnygurl and mac are the two people I'd lean toward right now. But I still maintain that it's silly to expect anyone to have determined their target already.
mac is town though what is this
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:41 pm Nutella wants the gun

Nutella knows she is not getting the gun, so she is voting someone else to get the gun who she thinks is town

Nutella wants the gun as either alignment regardless, this is a ridiculous argument that you could literally replace all nutella for any player not named nanook duskfall or hyena and it would have as much ground as saying it about nutella

Boo, why don't you want the gun and why aren't you trying to get the gun?
Perfectly stated. Into my lock town reads you go.
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:48 pm Give me the gun.
No.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:55 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:40 pmNutella town
she just backpedaled in the face of pressure

that's a weak town or an unconfident scum
Quote it. I want to see it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I'm finally here to get super active and nobody's here but FG.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:35 pm
boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 pm I was not saying you would do the shooting. I was saying you were setting up getting me getting shot. You don't need the gun to direct where who gets it will aim it. And it's cleaner for mafia to not get it but have a hand in directing it.

And you know all of that, and it's the second time you've blatantly misrepresented what I have said; the first being when my talking about the mechanics was somehow trying to control what other people are doing.
I hope my last post clears this up a little but I am sorry if I've misrepresented you -- I was posting very late last night and was very much not eloquent and having trouble putting my thoughts into words so I think I mis-articulated some things, particularly the idea that you were trying to "impose" anything on anyone. I didn't mean it that way at all, just a looser idea that you were trying to apply your way of thinking to someone else's content in a way that didn't mesh with their original intentions. I'm not trying to say that your approach is wrong, just that it was misapplied to Mac's approach and I originally thought that you were nefariously trying to make him look bad out of nothing, but I can see that you may have legitimately had that interpretation. I don't know. I'm undecided on you now.

And sure, I was trying to push you as a candidate for shooting. But again nothing is set in stone at this point of the phase and now that I'm not screaming that you're "100% scum" I would appreciate the same courtesy. I was pushing my strong read at the time, which is what I believe townies should do. I was not trying to control the narrative in order to ensure a misfire, as you are insisting.
here you go drago
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Nothing against you FG but I just wanna talk, like a lot.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:48 pm
Not being a good look isn't the same as assuming they're mafia. But if the shooter gets 4 choices to shoot from the thread, and shoots a civ, and then later one (or two) of those 4 turns out to be mafia, that would make re-examining the shooter necessary.

Civ deaths are always an inevitably, but making no effort to mine from those deaths is just wasteful.
Do you mean to reevaluate the player to see why interactions they had with those 2 players that flipped Mafia? If so, what does the player not shooting those mafia have to do with it? Wouldn't you find and read those interactions anyway when you see that a mafia had died regardless of who shot them?

If someone has a subset of players to choose from (presented by the thread at large), when they have the gun, and shoot a civ, and later other members of that same subset turn out to be mafia, I'm saying it's an indication that the player is more likely then other people to be mafia as a result. I'm not saying it's by any means a guarantee, but we have nutella in what you quoted acting like how a person uses the gun isn't going to be useful in game solving. That makes as much sense as acting like a standard lynch can't help in game solving.
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

sloonei you don't deserve the gun this phase maybe like d2 lol

and yeah that's fair i hope people get their butts in here too
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

boo = town

nutella = scum

Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:05 pm

I hope my last post clears this up a little but I am sorry if I've misrepresented you -- I was posting very late last night and was very much not eloquent and having trouble putting my thoughts into words so I think I mis-articulated some things, particularly the idea that you were trying to "impose" anything on anyone. I didn't mean it that way at all, just a looser idea that you were trying to apply your way of thinking to someone else's content in a way that didn't mesh with their original intentions. I'm not trying to say that your approach is wrong, just that it was misapplied to Mac's approach and I originally thought that you were nefariously trying to make him look bad out of nothing, but I can see that you may have legitimately had that interpretation. I don't know. I'm undecided on you now.

And sure, I was trying to push you as a candidate for shooting. But again nothing is set in stone at this point of the phase and now that I'm not screaming that you're "100% scum" I would appreciate the same courtesy. I was pushing my strong read at the time, which is what I believe townies should do. I was not trying to control the narrative in order to ensure a misfire, as you are insisting.
here you go drago
Thanks. Hmm, I would not give Nutella a bad read for that post.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

G-Man wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:30 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:22 am yeah ok i don't like g-man. you're town-reading boo for being logical and talking about strategy and mechanics? yo what does that actually have to do with scum hunting and finding reads?
I'm an INTP. Logic appeals to me. It's natural to gravitate toward people who convey logic.
both mafia and town can be "logical" though. i think it's fine to like logic without making it ai

but i agree with your "hedgetella" thing closer to the bottom of your big post that i deleted. 'ight
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:06 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:48 pm

If someone has a subset of players to choose from (presented by the thread at large), when they have the gun, and shoot a civ, and later other members of that same subset turn out to be mafia, I'm saying it's an indication that the player is more likely then other people to be mafia as a result. I'm not saying it's by any means a guarantee, but we have nutella in what you quoted acting like how a person uses the gun isn't going to be useful in game solving. That makes as much sense as acting like a standard lynch can't help in game solving.
Oh, I see what you mean now. I agree too.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:08 pm

here you go drago
why's that? i can't metaread nutella yet but i'd generally scum read someone for a play like that
boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:07 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

boo = town

nutella = scum

do you think nutella's town?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Funny stop making me paranoid not having to re-evaluate is easier
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

I'm back now. <3
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

@sloonei why i sus hyena: he's one of the people who are conveniently wolf reading me without real reasons. he tried to kill mikey in the shots turbo we played together. consistency in scum play i guess
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:09 pm

here you go drago
why's that? i can't metaread nutella yet but i'd generally scum read someone for a play like that
I would too due to the diplomacy that they got going on but this one I don't agree with. I think Nutella genuinely felt sorry there and she really thought she was wrong. She gave a deep explanation for it and while she ended up being on the fence on Boo, the thought process towards it makes sense to me. This is something I can easily see someone from both alignments doing but coming from a genuine place, you get me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 389

Post by MacDougall »

What's new in the zoo with all of you
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

[mention]Funnygurl555[/mention] No, I don't think nutella is town. but I don't think you're town either. I wouldn't go so far as to partner you, way too early for that. but one of you is mafia. I'd probably shoot you over her, or at least argue for your inclusion in the short list over hers.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Since me and Dusk are tied again, I'm gonna move my vote back on to myself.

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

Remember, although competing wagons ARE good, we DON'T want to aim for ties here if possible, since there are actual consequences (no one getting a gun) if the top two wagons are tied.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm What's new in the zoo with all of you
Nothing. Bit my zookeeper today.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:13 pm @sloonei why i sus hyena: he's one of the people who are conveniently wolf reading me without real reasons. he tried to kill mikey in the shots turbo we played together. consistency in scum play i guess
Huh? I don't get how shooting Mikey in a turbo game is relevant here.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:09 pm

here you go drago
I would too due to the diplomacy that they got going on but this one I don't agree with. I think Nutella genuinely felt sorry there and she really thought she was wrong. She gave a deep explanation for it and while she ended up being on the fence on Boo, the thought process towards it makes sense to me. This is something I can easily see someone from both alignments doing but coming from a genuine place, you get me?
alright. i mean i can't use that to influence my own read of her but i appreciate the info and think it makes you look good
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:13 pm @sloonei why i sus hyena: he's one of the people who are conveniently wolf reading me without real reasons. he tried to kill mikey in the shots turbo we played together. consistency in scum play i guess
I gave my reasons though. :P Here, I'll go find them for you.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm @Funnygurl555 No, I don't think nutella is town. but I don't think you're town either. I wouldn't go so far as to partner you, way too early for that. but one of you is mafia. I'd probably shoot you over her, or at least argue for your inclusion in the short list over hers.
Interesting
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:15 pm
hyena was scum. mikey's an easy mislynch

i'm an easy mislynch rn
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think I should have the gun tbh. I'm the better day 1 player and more likely to hit scum than anyone. Give to me.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm Since me and Dusk are tied again, I'm gonna move my vote back on to myself.

Remember, although competing wagons ARE good, we DON'T want to aim for ties here if possible, since there are actual consequences (no one getting a gun) if the top two wagons are tied.
Yea, I'd sooner let duskfall have it at EoD then let it be a tie. wasting the only method civs have of figuring anything out would be the dumbest play we could collectively make. But we still have a bit.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm @Funnygurl555 No, I don't think nutella is town. but I don't think you're town either. I wouldn't go so far as to partner you, way too early for that. but one of you is mafia. I'd probably shoot you over her, or at least argue for your inclusion in the short list over hers.
how confident are you in your "there's a wolf between me and nutella" read?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:16 pm I think I should have the gun tbh. I'm the better day 1 player and more likely to hit scum than anyone. Give to me.
Better D1 than me and hyena?
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:16 pm I think I should have the gun tbh. I'm the better day 1 player and more likely to hit scum than anyone. Give to me.
i'm voting for you already
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:52 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:46 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:40 pm Just to keep notes, these are the people who pushed against the towncore suggested by Nutella:

Jack
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:26 am I am supremely uncomfortable with this "towncore." (I know people will say "Jack is just scum for pushing against a correct towncore" but I don't care.)

Nanook just endgame won against an entire town that scumread him. He basically soloed the win after losing one teammate D2 and the other had to be replaced twice and died the phase after the second replacement.

Nutella stepped up her scumgame a lot in the last two, three performances including fooling me (who would normally catch her on D1 or D2) and getting vig killed on like N3 after not being voted for a single time all game).

I am 0 and 3 in reading Dusk.

You might as well add Sloonei to the core if you really want to tilt me.

Dusk
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:39 am
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:28 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:26 am I am supremely uncomfortable with this "towncore." (I know people will say "Jack is just scum for pushing against a correct towncore" but I don't care.)

Nanook just endgame won against an entire town that scumread him. He basically soloed the win after losing one teammate D2 and the other had to be replaced twice and died the phase after the second replacement.

Nutella stepped up her scumgame a lot in the last two, three performances including fooling me (who would normally catch her on D1 or D2) and getting vig killed on like N3 after not being voted for a single time all game).

So do you think all the people you consider good scum are just scum here, I assume not and you are just afraid to townread us?
Yeah, I'm just afraid to lock that group in as town especially at the beginning of D1.

There are players I can lock in as town after a post or two D1. Those players aren't on the list.
That's cool I agree

Johann
Johann wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:45 am Like i can go point by point and explain to you but that wouldnt change much. I just know you deserve a bullet.

Also i dislike these early reads - town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active

Funny
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:06 pm Guys I think we have a winning solve actually
ok, shoot me
Does this mean you will give me the gun
rn, no. idg why you're a "billboard" town (what's a billboard). this towncore thing isn't something i agree with-- i think it's too early
I like Jack's and Dusk's pushback -- Jack, because he's going against the grain, and Dusk, because he asked Jack for clarification for what he meant before agreeing with the opinion.

Johann's pushback is a complete null to me. I didn't like that he shaded us, but he also suggested that people were doing it to look active, which is kinda funny to me. I want to say that he just didn't understand what we were doing? I dunno.
I'll admit that I don't really know how to read Funny's pushback, but it's the pushback I like least, and not only because she's the most recent to pushback against it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is town fg. I'd stake sig's life on it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:16 pm

i'm an easy mislynch rn
What makes you easy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Better D1 than me and hyena?
I'm the best d1 player in the universe m8.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:40 pm Just to keep notes, these are the people who pushed against the towncore suggested by Nutella:

Jack

Dusk
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:28 am

So do you think all the people you consider good scum are just scum here, I assume not and you are just afraid to townread us?
Yeah, I'm just afraid to lock that group in as town especially at the beginning of D1.

There are players I can lock in as town after a post or two D1. Those players aren't on the list.
That's cool I agree

Johann
Johann wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:45 am Like i can go point by point and explain to you but that wouldnt change much. I just know you deserve a bullet.

Also i dislike these early reads - town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active

Funny
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm

ok, shoot me
rn, no. idg why you're a "billboard" town (what's a billboard). this towncore thing isn't something i agree with-- i think it's too early
I like Jack's and Dusk's pushback -- Jack, because he's going against the grain, and Dusk, because he asked Jack for clarification for what he meant before agreeing with the opinion.

Johann's pushback is a complete null to me. I didn't like that he shaded us, but he also suggested that people were doing it to look active, which is kinda funny to me. I want to say that he just didn't understand what we were doing? I dunno.
I'll admit that I don't really know how to read Funny's pushback, but it's the pushback I like least, and not only because she's the most recent to pushback against it.
ya and that's bs because i came in right at the beginning of the game telling people to be cautious about reads
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm This is town fg. I'd stake sig's life on it.
Why?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I fuck with this.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm just saying if you want a dead wolf tonight and trust my alignment you should give me the job.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm Since me and Dusk are tied again, I'm gonna move my vote back on to myself.

Yea, I'd sooner let duskfall have it at EoD then let it be a tie. wasting the only method civs have of figuring anything out would be the dumbest play we could collectively make. But we still have a bit.
If I feel like people are gonna try to force a tie, I'll put my vote on Dusk to try to keep it from happening.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:16 pm

i'm an easy mislynch rn
What makes you easy?
i mean look at me

i'm likely on most people's shortlists rn, and for what. no one here except mac has even seen me play as scum
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:19 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Jack

Dusk

That's cool I agree

Johann

Funny

ya and that's bs because i came in right at the beginning of the game telling people to be cautious about reads
Your ISO says "This is a lie!".
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm This is town fg. I'd stake sig's life on it.
Why?
FG has an easy to spot scum game now that I've seen it. She has too much wim here. She goes all myopic and low-key as wolf.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”