Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] nice job mate
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I might try to collaborate with some of my social psychology colleagues on these sorts of dynamics. I don't have the background given that cognitive science is my focus, but there are connections between their work with social biases and groupthink and my work with human reasoning and judgment. :ponder:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The ironic thing is that people scumreading me think I'm the AM and my actions are more compatible with being on the Master team than the AM team tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:14 am The ironic thing is that people scumreading me think I'm the AM and my actions are more compatible with being on the Master team than the AM team tbh
So you're saying you're being suspected for the wrong reasons? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:14 am The ironic thing is that people scumreading me think I'm the AM and my actions are more compatible with being on the Master team than the AM team tbh
Yes.

You get it.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Requisite shameless plug now that a bunch of people are dead: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 264&t=1857
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Roles]

Post by Tranq »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm Image
The Monitor - You cannot be nightkilled by regular means. By the end of Day 1, you will choose two players to be Harbinger and Pariah. They will know who you are.

If Harbinger is alive, and has not been found by the Anti-Monitor at the start of Day 6, she will choose one player to resurrect.
If this happens I recommend nutella.
Question:
If they rez SVS and she then dies again later-- do we get another role?
This is an excellent question.

[mention]Long Con[/mention] ?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 am Colin voted Radishes D2 and sig D3. He's the clearest Master team suspect purely by voting pattern.
...you and sloonei did too?
Tranq wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:18 am
The Monitor - You cannot be nightkilled by regular means. By the end of Day 1, you will choose two players to be Harbinger and Pariah. They will know who you are.

If Harbinger is alive, and has not been found by the Anti-Monitor at the start of Day 6, she will choose one player to resurrect.
Question:

@Long Con ?
Lassie would be a strong pick too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Day 1 results
You'll notice that Jay, Sloonei, and ted are all on Radishes.

Day 2 Results
You'll notice that Jay and Sloonei are both on radishes.
Ted is off wagon.

Day 3 Results
Ted votes for Mac
Jay and Sloonei vote for sig.

We do not have Day 4.

...someone wanna tell me wtf Jay is doing analyzing anyone for compatibility with Mac and why Sloonei isn't on his list?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wow... you're telling me nanook has good compatability to be sig's remaining teammate and you/sloonei/ted are Mac's?

: O
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 pm I think the only person I can totally and completely clear is @Dom . He suspected both Mac and sig and I can't read that blue color on the vote pictures but I think he voted Mac and then sig. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have some other people I think are civ but it's hard to totally clear anyone of being bad without info.

In my "I think they are town but can't completely clear them" would be @JaggedJimmyJay, @Sloonei, @Jackofhearts2005. Jay and Sloonei have done a lot of analysis work and Jay in particular I find myself shaking my head "yes" at a lot of his posts (I wanted to try and pull some out tonight.) Jackofhearts because his turnaround on nutella had good progression and he's been a thread driver and I didn't notice bad Jack doing that in Inception. All three of these have just voted on one side of the aisle which is why I don't feel like I can clear them.

Then there are people that I lean town on for something they've done recently and that would be @speedchuck and @Michelle.

I pointed out earlier that speed made that offhand comment in our dream thread saying "why are the lynching sig - I wish I could be there" (paraphrase). It was a throw away comment but I when I back here and saw sprityo's flip it was the first thing I thought about. It seemed genuine in response to Saito's info. He voted Mac Day 2 and sig Day 3.

Michelle really showed her feisty, poking, prodding civ behavior when we were at the dream level, even if it was aimed at me. Prior to that I had suspicions about her. I hope to see more of that Michelle now that we're back in the big thread to confirm my feeling about her. She voted for Turnip Day 2 and Mac Day 3 so chances are if she's bad she's on the Radish-sig-sabie team.

I'm going to go ahead and post this even though it doesn't talk about everyone because I'm so slow. I have a number of people in my "still sorting" pile.
Aside from Colin, you are townreading the entire Sig wagon?

You think when Sig was damn near buried and a metric fuckton of players collectively shrugged at the Mac case and voted Sig, that no wolves were among those players except maybe Colin?

Cause Mac had 3 teammates. I think there was more than one wolf who voted Sig. Is have an easier time believing three wolves on that wagon than one.
I haven't listed who I think the scum may be but if it turns out they all voted Mac I will have to make some adjustments.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 am
Wow... you're telling me nanook has good compatability to be sig's remaining teammate and you/sloonei/ted are Mac's?

lol
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:05 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm @G-Man

What's your headspace?
Outside of Day 4, I am still trying to tread water. I’ve been trying to catch up, but today of all days has made that difficult. I feel like the colorized vote post that I made and my reflections on our Day 4 mini-thread were overlooked at best because my name isn’t Jay, Sloonei, Jack, Ted, or Nanook.
I've used your colorized vote post several times as a reference since we've been back.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 pm alright tony changes his vote off of nanook as soon as i mention it. sig is now the only one voting nanook. goofy.
Nanook probably AM and Sig along for the memes
What evidence is there for nanook as the anti-monitor?
Mac said so. He has no reason to lie. High compatibility when most of the field has been cleared.
The confirmed scum player has no reason to lie?

I’m interested in the high compatibility bit. Hopefully I’ll look into it myself one of these days.
I think it is highly likely that that scum team is aware or reasonably confident of the identity of the antimonitor. The rest of the team will be scared off because of what happened to Sig but Mac has no reason to be scared like such.
Tony, how would they know who the AM is? Or maybe I should ask what is the evidence for this?

I'll finish going through my thoughts about people this morning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I too did not ignore g-mans vote post, I liked it a lot
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Roles]

Post by Long Con »

Tranq wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:18 am

Question:

@Long Con ?
Absolutely!

Oh nice

Harbinger should absolutely rez SVS then, we can get either a red check or a confirmed town via them living

Actually [mention]Long Con[/mention] [mention]Black Rock[/mention] is the resurrected player guaranteed to have the same alignment as when they were alive?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Where is it this post? I can't find it.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 am

What's your headspace?
Outside of Day 4, I am still trying to tread water. I’ve been trying to catch up, but today of all days has made that difficult. I feel like the colorized vote post that I made and my reflections on our Day 4 mini-thread were overlooked at best because my name isn’t Jay, Sloonei, Jack, Ted, or Nanook.
I've used your colorized vote post several times as a reference since we've been back.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 pm alright tony changes his vote off of nanook as soon as i mention it. sig is now the only one voting nanook. goofy.
Mac said so. He has no reason to lie. High compatibility when most of the field has been cleared.

I’m interested in the high compatibility bit. Hopefully I’ll look into it myself one of these days.
I think it is highly likely that that scum team is aware or reasonably confident of the identity of the antimonitor. The rest of the team will be scared off because of what happened to Sig but Mac has no reason to be scared like such.
Tony, how would they know who the AM is? Or maybe I should ask what is the evidence for this?

How? They shoot him and he doesn't die (write-up). But I don't have any serious suspicion of Nanook.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 pm Something comes to mind. In a world where people want to save Mac, the Day 2 lynch is the more interesting one. Mac led by at least three votes late before he was overtaken by a quick Radish push. I’ll look at it later.
That came to mind?

Nobody wanted to save Mac. Mac was doomed.
Interestingly, this has been JJJ's point.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ahh interesting tell get em
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:55 am
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 am

What's your headspace?

How? They shoot him and he doesn't die (write-up). But I don't have any serious suspicion of Nanook.
Oh of course. I wasn't even thinking of that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:57 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 pm Something comes to mind. In a world where people want to save Mac, the Day 2 lynch is the more interesting one. Mac led by at least three votes late before he was overtaken by a quick Radish push. I’ll look at it later.
That came to mind?

Nobody wanted to save Mac. Mac was doomed.
Interestingly, this has been JJJ's point.
A point I super disagree with. Mac is a good dancer.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Where is our pariah? :( [mention]S~V~S[/mention]
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 am
Yes.

You get it.
:eye: I still think this is a bit scummy, but I laughed at it too. I like you guys and hope you both get lynched.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:18 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 am
Yes.

You get it.
:eye: I still think this is a bit scummy, but I laughed at it too. I like you guys and hope you both get lynched.
I agree with two thirds of that!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 am

Dom, I do not understand the questions you ask sometimes. Like, I don’t know where this came from.

I was referencing Nanook’s prior conversation with speedchuck in the form of a silly rib.

Y’all don’t read shit. I don’t know why I play this game at all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:47 am...someone wanna tell me wtf Jay is doing analyzing anyone for compatibility with Mac and why Sloonei isn't on his list?
I’m doing my job. Use it after you mislynch me. I don’t give a crap who I voted for lol, I’m not suspicious of myself.

I’ve said 800 times why Sloonei is not my suspect. Read my damn posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If this were 2017 I’d be so mean right now

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m going to laugh when folks have to completely change gears. I’ve given you the tools.

Turnip Head is going to be lynched whether I am or not. I guarantee it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Who is potential scum?

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] - Nanook voted for nutella, Mac, and Mac but ignore the nutella vote because he was Nanook 1.0. He was doubtful about Radish early on. He argued against voting sig Day 3, saying he would TK many people over sig that day, then later that there were 4 better than him that day, defended him saying he's probably lassie. Saw S~V~S as mafia. Argues that his level in the split should be about finding Mac's teammates. Nanook posts a lot but I don't see a lot of deep analysis. Maybe this is just his style and I shouldn't fault him for it, anyone know? He appears to be compatible with Mac's team but I'm open to arguments against that.

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] - I just ISO'd Turnip Head and I think I made it clear why I leaned scum there.

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] - voted Radishes, G-Man, Mac. Early on I didn't like his refusal to answer Dom, telling him to look in his ISO, after specifically telling people to @ him with questions. Early scum reads Colin and G-Man which is ok. Hard defends Mac as town. Scum reads sabie which is positive if he's not on Macs team. Doesn't see the Dizzy sig slip item as a real thing. Reads me as scum because I pushed it hard. Doesn't remember me saying anything about G-Man when I had posted about him and voted for him. Calls people scum who think he's not posting with the frequency of his civ game (he's not). Votes for Mac, says he would CFD me. Shades me for not giving rebuttal to why I pushed sig's case, said I have tunnel vision.(Split) Argues for sprit lynch but so do others. Still scum reads me even though I was right about sig. Why? [mention]tedxtr[/mention] have you even read my posts? ted's fixation on me (I think he's posted more shade at me than anyone else) is scummy to me because he only talked about one reason (I pushed dizzy theory about sig) I'm bad and I turned out to be right about that. He has indicated I'm wolf since but not provided any reasons. I'm sure he will attack me for this read but oh well. For those of you seeing ted as town please tell me why.

[mention]Tranq[/mention] - oops, looking over Tranq I see he should have been in my "still needs sorting group". He voted Turnip Head whom he posted suspicion of with references to TH's posts, and then Mac. I didn't see any specific reasons for Mac. Since he was in the 3 person split I don't have any data on him from there.

Ok, so I'll take a look at the sig wagon and see if I think I missed someone I should have classified as scum. I'll do the "x is not bad with y" thing to the best of my ability but I'm not real good at that type of analysis and so I don't ever do it. I'll try though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:01 am I’m going to laugh when folks have to completely change gears. I’ve given you the tools.

Do you have the Take Five Bomb?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:01 am I’m going to laugh when folks have to completely change gears. I’ve given you the tools.

No, but I do have my role card.

You’re going to be l y n c h e d by voters in all universes unless the opposing mafia team decides to kill you

The world will know the truth, and for that I am at peace.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Of the six Jay voters, Tony, Dom, Epi, Tranq, TH and myself, I only see the potential for two of them to even be baddies.

Of the six Sig voters, Ted, Michelle, Speed, Nanook, Sloonei and Juliets, I have mixed feelings about all of them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:07 am Of the six Jay voters, Tony, Dom, Epi, Tranq, TH and myself, I only see the potential for two of them to even be baddies.
I see three with potential and one with clarity! :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:06 am
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:03 am

No, but I do have my role card.

You’re going to be l y n c h e d by voters in all universes unless the opposing mafia team decides to kill you

The world will know the truth, and for that I am at peace.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Looking at the sig wagon, aside from Colin I could see speedchuck as a possible addition. My town lean on him is stemming more from his sprityo post in our other thread than his entire ISO. I'll take a look at his ISO but I think that will probably be tomorrow unless someone see's this as urgent.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would like more input on ted. I don’t have the same degree of confidence with him, but he’s on the shortlist.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]juliets[/mention], acknowledging your own thoughts on ted. We seem to be in a similar place there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also thought he had decent compatibility with Mac.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 am Looking at the sig wagon, aside from Colin I could see speedchuck as a possible addition. My town lean on him is stemming more from his sprityo post in our other thread than his entire ISO. I'll take a look at his ISO but I think that will probably be tomorrow unless someone see's this as urgent.
ThAt'S a BaD rEaSoN tO tOwNrEaD mE
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:07 am Of the six Jay voters, Tony, Dom, Epi, Tranq, TH and myself, I only see the potential for two of them to even be baddies.

Of the six Sig voters, Ted, Michelle, Speed, Nanook, Sloonei and Juliets, I have mixed feelings about all of them.
Is it two of the T's? Which ones?

As for the wagons themselves... I'm okay with lynching Jay, but not lynching sig seems really weird.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:57 am
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 am Looking at the sig wagon, aside from Colin I could see speedchuck as a possible addition. My town lean on him is stemming more from his sprityo post in our other thread than his entire ISO. I'll take a look at his ISO but I think that will probably be tomorrow unless someone see's this as urgent.
I agree that it's not great but it had such an impact on me. Anyway, as I said above I will reconsider you looking at your whole ISO. Is there a reason some of your letters are capitalized?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:57 am
I agree that it's not great but it had such an impact on me. Anyway, as I said above I will reconsider you looking at your whole ISO. Is there a reason some of your letters are capitalized?
I'm making fun of someone else. Don't worry about it. :p
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:59 am

As for the wagons themselves... I'm okay with lynching Jay, but not lynching sig seems really weird.
Tranq and TH.

Can you give us a rainbow or proposed players for each team? I’m picking up your opinions on specific issues but not where you’re at overall.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Tranq and TH.

Can you give us a rainbow or proposed players for each team? I’m picking up your opinions on specific issues but not where you’re at overall.
speedchuck

Dom
Jackofhearts2005
G-Man
Epignosis
juliets

Dragomir
ColinIsCool
Sloonei
TonyStarkPrime
Tranq

Michelle

Turnip Head
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2.0
JaggedJimmyJay
tedxtr

sig

Something like that. It's difficult, since there are two teams, and there are multiple players in there I don't recall reading any posts from. Lots of players in this game. Proposed players for each team would be harder still.
I think my individual takes are probably more useful.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Tranq and TH.

speedchuck

Dom
Jackofhearts2005
G-Man
Epignosis
juliets

Dragomir
ColinIsCool
Sloonei
TonyStarkPrime
Tranq

Michelle

Turnip Head
JaggedJimmyJay
tedxtr

sig

Something like that. It's difficult, since there are two teams, and there are multiple players in there I don't recall reading any posts from. Lots of players in this game. Proposed players for each team would be harder still.
Gth, who are the remaining players on each mafia.

Keep in mind that Drago is dead...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:22 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Tranq and TH.

speedchuck

Dom
Jackofhearts2005
G-Man
Epignosis
juliets

Dragomir
ColinIsCool
Sloonei
TonyStarkPrime
Tranq

Michelle

Turnip Head
JaggedJimmyJay
tedxtr

sig

Gth, who are the remaining players on each mafia.

Keep in mind that Drago is dead...
he’s still on the players list. It threw off my numbers one time.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”