Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

I'll recommence the proceedings once I've gotten myself a mouthful to eat and after lineups lock.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm All of the no posts are grey, and everyone else had posted when he made that, I think. I would be more likely to suspect him if he had not made one.
But there are sub-10 posters with no content who he's ranking too. I don't think a townie tends to worry about including everyone like that.
I think it's a GTH list, you have to make a snap judgment. That's why the only grays are people who have not posted.

This push towards Jay for Jay being Jay feels off to me, not unlike pushing towards Sloonei for being Sloonei. You have not played with me, but you have played with them, yes?
Radishes and I have never played together.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm All of the no posts are grey, and everyone else had posted when he made that, I think. I would be more likely to suspect him if he had not made one.
But there are sub-10 posters with no content who he's ranking too. I don't think a townie tends to worry about including everyone like that.
I think it's a GTH list, you have to make a snap judgment. That's why the only grays are people who have not posted.

This push towards Jay for Jay being Jay feels off to me, not unlike pushing towards Sloonei for being Sloonei. You have not played with me, but you have played with them, yes?
Radishes and I have never played together.
OK, with his number of posts and quick jargon pick up I figured he had been in a few games and had probably played with all of the regulars.

Thanks for the take on Chuck, can you look at G Man? It will only take you a few seconds :grin:

And I'm for dinner and dog walking, my dog is getting very very pushy.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I want to be Pariah.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:57 pm Sig, will you ever stop tunnelling Nanook? Do you have other scum reads?
Not until I'm given a reason to think why he isn't scum. :shrug:

I've got a few grey reads and people I'd be fine lynching, which I'll trouch on later. However, I really still prefer Nanook and probably won't be moving my vote unless I see something pressing or a civ read of mine is gonna get lynched.
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:19 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
Hi Sabie!

You and I often approach a thing from different directions, so you help me with perspective. I am looking forward to hearing your take on Jack and Nanook/Radishes when you get caught up.
I finally just got through everything I missed.
Sorry ever since my surgery my processing speed is a little slow so it does take me some time to read and process and understand everything. I'm not ATEing or whatever just letting people who aren't super familiar with me know that's why I'm not as quick to respond sometimes. I am trying to keep up as best as I can and respond to things as they come up.
I saw that dizzy was questioning me because of my slow start but I'm just not as talkative in the beginning of games.

I'm not sure what to think about the jack and nutella dynamic. I know Jack always jokes around about being unlynchable. If jack is bad I wonder what would be his motivation to go after nutella so intensely because if she flips town then that just makes him look bad. Nutella does also bring up a good point that jack sometimes will change his mind at the last minute and say he was just trying to see how people respond to it. I'll have to look back at that other game because it does remind me of that and jack had been right. Jack claims he has been right about nutella multiple times does anyone know of another example besides the Australian game?

Nanook almost had me fooled in all my circuits. He is good at seeming like town when he's not. I feel like he has been kind of aggressive in some points I am never a fan of calling people idiots or anything like that.
I don't know master radishes I'm not familiar with them and I missed where the case began on them. I saw some people saying it had to do with their usage of certain terms?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Can someone explain the Jack voters? I still feel like nobody has and I'm not seeing how his pursuit of Nutella is bad.
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:27 pm This is 100% how Sloonei plays, he's like a prosecuter in a TV show about lawyers.
I like to think of myself as an annoyingly curious 6 year old.
Why?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 pmYes, that is what I am saying. You put me at the bottom of your rainbow earlier, you must have read my posts.
Is this meant to imply that you have pointed out this connection (Nanook+Radish) earlier and I should already be aware? I can't track everyone's reads, so I might just ask again sometimes.
I wrote my rainbow in the order I thought about certain players, not in order of suspicion. So at the time Radish was my highest suspicion, not you. He might still be actually.
Nanooks outburst felt to me like frustrated baddie chatroom anger spilling into the thread, I said pretty much this last night and more clearly this AM. But i am not as sure of their games so I was going to watch and see. I think he got too angry about a person not himself getting poked for something he felt was stupid. Annoyed, sure, but he seemed actively angry. I could be wrong, but this was how I felt.
I agree, he seems angry. I also thought of the angle of scum getting caught for "wrong" reasons. But I feel like he slipped town righteousness in the "I must suck at this". I don't think he's scum poking fun at the fact that everyone thinks he's suspicious. Does this make sense?
And your game, and Teds, as well, your mindset, how you look at things. All these votes you make for no real reason and keep changing them, for instance. I am not sure what the point of that is, although I am sure there is one. I don't quite understand your process.

That's fine. I'm mostly actively looking. I don't want to focus on just one thing. But it's chaotic in such a big game. Some players experience my play as chaotic too, I guess. I like to move my vote around a lot for various reasons.
Teds reasoning for what he does and thinks seems different enough to my own that I don't quite "feel" him yet. I am an intuitive player, I go by tone and feel, and sometimes I have to watch a person before I get a feel for them. People tend to think I am bad before they get to know me and my game, and that is frustrating as hell, so i try not to do that to other people if I can avoid it. Different =/= bad, so i will often reserve judgment if I don't grasp a persons motivations and/or actions.
Sure. Intuition is a great tool. What if I told you that going off of your self meta, I would think you'd lean more scum than town in this game?

---

But also, I've noticed S-V-S being town read by players who probably know her a lot better. Maybe it's been explained, but I wouldn't mind a recap of that as well (?)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

Get off that damn computer and TAKE ME OUT!!

linki @ Dys

I would say you have not seen my bad game and I probably explained my self meta poorly. And I hope I did not come across as snarky, that was not my intention. I look forward to learning your game better!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dizzy, G-man, Mac, Speed, Radish, and Juliet are my grey reads and people I plan to reread tomorrow.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:31 pm Dizzy, G-man, Mac, Speed, Radish, and Juliet are my grey reads and people I plan to reread tomorrow.
Michelle to, she started out as an early town tone read, but don't recall much from her since.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I have not yet said hello to svs :wave: an honor to be playing together again
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] gimme the scoop, what're your general reads and specifically thoughts on Nanook.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:32 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:31 pm Dizzy, G-man, Mac, Speed, Radish, and Juliet are my grey reads and people I plan to reread tomorrow.
Michelle to, she started out as an early town tone read, but don't recall much from her since.
Jay to too. He was an early meh read and I kind off dropped him since his tone seemed to get better. But, I'm gonna review him, based off early gut read.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:27 pmlinki @ Dys

I would say you have not seen my bad game and I probably explained my self meta poorly. And I hope I did not come across as snarky, that was not my intention. I look forward to learning your game better!
Oh no, not snarky at all! And same. Also, cute dog. ^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S-V-S may be ok actually.

I want Turnip to be the oracle I need. A girl can dream.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 pm [VOTE: Jimmaaay] aubergine

Take that.
For his controlled voice that I can't trust.
Oh Dizz, giving me the bizz. To be frank there is some element of "control" in my play, at least this little temporal segment of my play since maybe halfway through 2019. I am Zen Master Jay. The game of Mafia became outright burdensome and not fun for Emotional Jay, and he kinda sucked too at the end. We seek equilibrium. We seek the glory of human reason.

Om ॐ
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pmOh right, I forgot they're not in order. Eh, not putting in the work myself.

Roster size depending, 4th slot is more often the scum slot than any other slot, in my experience. (I've not done any statistical analysis of this.)
Yeah, I've heard that before about the 3rd or 4th vote, but it kind of makes me want to do fart noises lol. I feel there are way better tells with any particular vote in any particular game than what a universal number can be.
Don't get me wrong, I'd never stake a game on it. But once someone pointed it out to me I found it proved true more often than I thought it would. :haha:

After a juicy flip I'd look there first, and ISO/keep an eye on the player in question for any other tells.
How much do you care about this?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:51 pm It was early in the game still when posted, yet was confidently shading barely-posting players in green/orange. I'm not against an early reads list, but I'd expect it to have a lot more grey on it.
First, S~V~S was correct that it was comparable to a set of gun to head reads. I refuse to incorporate neutral, null, yellow, or gray nothing reads into my play except when a player has exactly zero posts. As soon as any one post comes into my universe, it is possible to form a judgment -- even if barely.

I am skeptical that you have reviewed any significant portion of this game thread and then determined that the worst thing you see is a reads list.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention], my vote is on you because the breadth of your content has made me feel nothing. Much of your content is nothing. Your most recent foray into the thread has featured reads or hunting pursuits that strike me as arbitrary.

~ The fourth voter thing is meaningless.
~ Suspecting me because I posted a reads list in a Mafia game is hard to believe -- particularly when you initially went after Mac (whose joke list came immediately after mine).
~ This comma-laden Sloonei read is everywhere and then after review stayed nowhere

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Linkitis was named after a lostpedia user named Link. Ancient history :beer:

I agree with Jay that radishes' takes are forced garbage.

[VOTE: radishes] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jack, how did your brain make the transition from this:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
To this:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:19 am I’ve served a wolf up on a silver platter.

Pay attention.
I would need convincing in here, and no, I'm not going to go read another thread.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Catching Up
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:24 am
Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am It's easier to obfuscate if I don't. :pout:

Just kidding

Are you complacent with this?
I’m never ever getting lynched today. We’re always lynching Nutella and she’s always flipping wolf.

So like follow me if you want to lynch a wolf or don’t want to look terrible. That should cover all possible scenarios.
this is veeeeeeeeeeeery confident.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 am
I was fine with SVS asking it after they clarified it was NAI curiosity rather than pushing it as a slip, but pushing it as a slip is bad. It’s a fairly generic term and it’s literally in the OP.
I think you're painting with an awfully broad brush.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 pm Wait.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 pm Dyslexicon
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck
This is random and way too full for so early a point in the game. Some of the names listed had barely posted.

[VOTE: Vote MacDougall] aubergine

Yeah, I like this.

I'm going to head to bed now.
Confirmation that Jay is Radishes teammate
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw Jack is always right about Nutella. It's canon. So either he's town and she's wolf or he's wolf and she's wolf, or he's wolf and she's town. But one of them is always a wolf so we should lynch Nutella.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:38 pm
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck
This is random and way too full for so early a point in the game. Some of the names listed had barely posted.

Yeah, I like this.

Eh?

Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:37 pm Catching Up
Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am It's easier to obfuscate if I don't. :pout:

Just kidding

I’m never ever getting lynched today. We’re always lynching Nutella and she’s always flipping wolf.

So like follow me if you want to lynch a wolf or don’t want to look terrible. That should cover all possible scenarios.
I was fine with SVS asking it after they clarified it was NAI curiosity rather than pushing it as a slip, but pushing it as a slip is bad. It’s a fairly generic term and it’s literally in the OP.
I paint houses not Rembrandts
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 pm
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck

Yeah, I like this.

Eh?
Jay made readslist.

I copied it and replaced my name with his.

My post was about 3 posts after Jay's.

Radishes calls me scum for doing something Jay did three posts before me for realsies that I did as a joke.

Radishes avoided calling Jay scum.

Because they are teammate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Just kidding

And I'm sure he appreciates that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 pm
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck

Yeah, I like this.

Eh?
Jay made readslist.

Radishes calls me scum for doing something Jay did three posts before me for realsies that I did as a joke.

I'll wait.

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Just kidding

And I'm sure he appreciates that.
Probably, I’m not a good painter
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 pm Btw Jack is always right about Nutella. It's canon. So either he's town and she's wolf or he's wolf and she's wolf, or he's wolf and she's town. But one of them is always a wolf so we should lynch Nutella.
You his teammate? Lmao you know better than this.

I was just thinking you're probably bad anyway. Then this. C'mon man
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 pm Btw Jack is always right about Nutella. It's canon. So either he's town and she's wolf or he's wolf and she's wolf, or he's wolf and she's town. But one of them is always a wolf so we should lynch Nutella.

You have literally been in scum teams with me where you have been immediately caught by Jack and lamented profoundly how well he reads you. So your defense here is hilariously bad.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah [VOTE: Nutella[/[VOTE: why not] aubergine] aubergine
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:10 pm Dude you are so full of shit. Your read is fake af, not mine. You're a wolf.
This is nutella's worst post.
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

This is starting to get annoying real quick though, both Nanook and nutella coming out of left field is just pissing me because I can’t read AtE, and moreso this is just stupid AtE (no offence)

If we’re gonna lash out at every scum read on us we might as well not even play the game.

I might not understand what caused this reaction but I really can’t see why you’d be so pissed and it’s heavily affecting how I’m reading you and I hate AtE because of its impact on my accuracy

Fuck me idk i always wanna read AtE like this as town

[unvote] [/unvote]
AtE?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:48 pm

You have literally been in scum teams with me where you have been immediately caught by Jack and lamented profoundly how well he reads you. So your defense here is hilariously bad.
Did you like even read his posts tho. He's wrong and he even said he might be at first, then he doubled down.

I'm not a wolf. Use your own brain, not Jack's.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

AtE is appeal to emotion
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nutella is bad and Dom is her teammate
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also Mac and epi if you read like two more posts youd see radishes realized his mistake and switched to Jay lol.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm Nutella is bad and Dom is her teammate
No that was aussie game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I was toying with voting mac right before he appeared, now if I do so it'll look like omgus lmao.

Mac do better pls.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Did you like even read his posts tho. He's wrong and he even said he might be at first, then he doubled down.

I'm not a wolf. Use your own brain, not Jack's.
So he had a little doubt at first as is normal and then soul read you the way that he always does when he's right about you... noted.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm Also Mac and epi if you read like two more posts youd see radishes realized his mistake and switched to Jay lol.
I already alluded to that.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 pm
Epignosis
juliets
Michelle
nutella
S~V~S

Sloonei
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
sprityo
Tranq
Turnip Head

ColinIsCool
Dom
Dragomir

G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
NANOOK
sabie12
sig
speedchuck

Yeah, I like this.

Eh?
Jay made readslist.

I'll wait.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm Also Mac and epi if you read like two more posts youd see radishes realized his mistake and switched to Jay lol.
Under duress when immediately forced to observe it and then lolkekked his vote to a wagon that has 0% chance of ever forming.

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm I was toying with voting mac right before he appeared, now if I do so it'll look like omgus lmao.

Mac do better pls.
Would a civilian nutella care how it looks?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm liking Nutella less and less based around her responses to Jack/Mac
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm I was toying with voting mac right before he appeared, now if I do so it'll look like omgus lmao.

Mac do better pls.
Would a civilian nutella care how it looks?
JUICY STUFF
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 pm
Under duress when immediately forced to observe it and then lolkekked his vote to a wagon that has 0% chance of ever forming.

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Throw Nanook in there and we may have a team.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 pm

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Throw Nanook in there and we may have a team.
Do tell

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”