The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 523
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Persona 5 Mafia [Night 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:18 am Who was it again that tried to push the Rej lynch over TSP? And then switched to TSP after it was a foregone conclusion?

I forget.
shockedpikachumeme.jpg

Suspect me all you like, just ensure you don’t waste the night phase exclusively on that. Get a couple backup suspects. You’re going to need them.
Epi, Sprityo, Longcon.

If one of those players can self clear, we’re golden as Persona 4.

But it’s just you.
Those are a good start I think. I recommend you explore them in greater depth, even if as “it’s just you” foregone conclusions. Hell, if it’s just me, be prepared to find a possible number three as well.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 258
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:27 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am All of Jay’s posts about Rej yesterday were primo garbo.

If there are only two baddies, this game is over.
This is all that stands between you and being a best-in-the-business kind of civilian. You’re right on the cusp, Jackofhearts2005. You just have to find that last layer of interpretive complexity. Maybe this game will push you there. I’m excited about that, genuinely. Whatever happens here, you’ll know in time that I’m a civilian, and you’ll have everything you need. :nicenod:

I forgive you in any event. I don’t expect you to trust me here. The real challenge will be next time.
It took me awhile but I correctly read TSP this game. I already leveled up. I just need to decide what to put my skill points into.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am not going to defend myself at all against the token accusations sure to flood in.

You tried to lynch Rej!

You moved your vote to Tony for credit when it was late!

Like, that’s ordinary shit. People will suspect it. That’s what civilians do, whatever. This is all you get:

Ask yourself if that’s how you handle business as a teammate Tony is the most likely lynch in a tiny game of 11.

If you think I did that, then lol okay. Sure. I hope you’ll (the general you) use this night phase for greater investigative effort and depth than just that.

I’m going to find Tony’s team. Fuck the rest.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Rej »

We can still talk during night? Damn.

TSP was eaten. They was JJJ desperately tried to strenghten my wagon makes me think JJJ is the next one.

Also epi gave me vibes of him giving up to form any other wagon.

I am busy at the mobile tho.

Has anyone an overview of the votes moved?

@epignosis what do you think about JJJ?

Mafia probably has a PR left. A theory:
We already had a wagon on the PR and TSP tried to move the vote away from the PR.

Just some thoughts I would like to mention.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:32 am I am not going to defend myself at all against the token accusations sure to flood in.

You tried to lynch Rej!

Like, that’s ordinary shit. People will suspect it. That’s what civilians do, whatever. This is all you get:

Ask yourself if that’s how you handle business as a teammate Tony is the most likely lynch in a tiny game of 11.

If you think I did that, then lol okay. Sure. I hope you’ll (the general you) use this night phase for greater investigative effort and depth than just that.

You did so much nonsense last DP. XD but I respect you for all the effort.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rej wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:32 am I am not going to defend myself at all against the token accusations sure to flood in.

You tried to lynch Rej!

You did so much nonsense last DP. XD but I respect you for all the effort.
I don’t mind my work being called nonsense while the game is active as long as it is treated with greater respect once I’m dead or the game ends. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My first instinct is that if there’s only one teammate, they voted on the Tony wagon. Defending a guy that opened Day 1 with three instantaneous votes and actively trying to save him strikes me as so dumb that nobody here would really do that (inb4 cOnVeNiEnT). I’ll see where interactive analyses take me, probably after teacher time this afternoon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:28 pm One base note: If the general premise that greater reads motion within a broader space of maneuverability is to be viewed as a sign of civilianhood, then I am encouraged that Dragomir emerges from this exercise as the one best suiting that idea. He has been all over the place by comparison to the others I reviewed, and he is also my strongest civilian read. Should he turn up mafia then oh golly, but I am encouraged right now.

One thing that drove me toward this effort was an expectation that Tony would not perform well. As it turns out, I think he's actually been more fluid than most players in this game. That may then serve as another point to his credit. He hasn't entirely sat on his initial reads as I had kind of expected based upon my general perception of his reads before the effort.

Some of these which might look bad by the numbers should be assessed for player and personality too. Epignosis's reads are highly static. I kinda figure they tend to be that way in most of his games. This isn't a reason to give him civilian credit, but it is a caution against allowing it to serve as a sole inspiration for pitchforks. Likewise with sprityo, there's no reason to expect reads fluidity when he has barely made any of them in the first place. I recommend reading both of these players on other bases.

Rej has been highly static in his reads, and even when there was some motion I struggled to follow it. He emerges as the worst look I think. Mac is also pretty rigid in his game theory -- there's not much motion in his play. I tend to expect more of that from him. Not my favorite thing.

I'm going to continue thinking things over. I have to drive home though which will take me 2+ hours. I should be back for the EOD period if there are no traffic problems. Keep the thread working while I am away please. Feedback is always welcome here too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:14 pm I think Tony's gripes with Rej here are valid.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 pm Tony is talking while he's on the chopping block. He isn't frantic. He doesn't strike me as someone angling for opportunity. He's just answering questions as they come and saying his piece.

Rej is not talking while he's on the chopping block. He's frozen.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 pm Tony is talking while he's on the chopping block. He isn't frantic. He doesn't strike me as someone angling for opportunity. He's just answering questions as they come and saying his piece.

Rej is not talking while he's on the chopping block. He's frozen.
He’s posting memes, dare jokes and trying to push a Rej lynch...
What is Rej doing other than let you defend him?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:33 pm Jackofhearts2005 answer the question.

What is Rej doing right now other than allow you to defend him?
That’s not the criteria for lynching someone.
Fire Emblem

Late Day 1

nutella is on the chopping block. I am defending her. I realize she is letting me do that without interfering. She's bad.

:shrug2:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:36 pm Don’t listen to you D1. Got it. :biggrin:
You're a better civilian than this and I hope you grow from it. :meany:
Convince me Tony is town.

Also Epi is like “Tony is a civ” but he isn’t doing anything about it. If Tony is a civ, that’s a problem.
I cannot convince you of something that I am not convinced of myself. Tony is a suspect. Rej is a suspect. Between the two I see one guy interacting with the game and the other sitting on his ass while you white knight him. I don't like that and I am trying to understand why you don't care.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:39 pm nutella is also saying exactly nothing right now when it matters most.

Then the moment Rej votes Tony, Jay starts to scumread him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm Tony's explanation for Mac's vote and his read on Mac don't mesh well. The former implies town and the latter is mafia.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:48 pm I don't have a good reason to say don't lynch Tony. He's having fun on the way out and that's easier to understand for a caught mafioso than a mislynched civilian.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 pm sure [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:00 pm When "can we please have legacy" results in lolcat gifs, I feel pretty good.

Garbo.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

XD

Ironically, my decision to just vote Tony came when I realized that despite him being around, he was basically just letting me defend him/yell about Rej instead of doing it himself.

Roundabout. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:54 am XD

Ironically, my decision to just vote Tony came when I realized that despite him being around, he was basically just letting me defend him/yell about Rej instead of doing it himself.

So you were shouting to me that Rej had furry ears and then the camera panned over to Tony and his furry ears?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Oh good.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:56 am

So you were shouting to me that Rej had furry ears and then the camera panned over to Tony and his furry ears?
Actually yes, that’s pretty accurate!

This dude is doing exactly what you’re saying Rej is doing. #rememberfireemblem2k18

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

cOnVeNiEnT
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hey [mention]Long Con[/mention] you have a unique advantage assuming you are town. You can read the thread for the first time with the knowledge that Tony is mafia. Tell us what impressions you get. :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Creature »

Somehow we still got scum.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

though, just realized my read on TSP was complete bullshit. I didn't realize I had initially townread him and just assumed he seemed meh.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ugh, forgot to move off Epignosis

atleast it didn't affect the EOD outcome
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Should we wait the night out or shall we start pointing fingers?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:18 pm Should we wait the night out or shall we start pointing fingers?
Please point fingers as soon as possible and do not stop until you've no fingers left.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My only strong civilian reads at present are Dragomir and Jack.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actually I'm not even going to call Jack a strong civilian read. Dude had no read at all on Tony until like 216 hours into the game. :ponder:

Analyses after class.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:37 pm Actually I'm not even going to call Jack a strong civilian read. Dude had no read at all on Tony until like 216 hours into the game. :ponder:

Analyses after class.
Lol fight me hee ho!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]nutella[/mention]
[mention]MacDougall[/mention]
[mention]Dragomir[/mention]
[mention]Rej[/mention]

Who was wolfin with Tony and why is the answer JaggedJimmyJay?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:04 pm @nutella
@MacDougall
@Dragomir
@Rej

Who was wolfin with Tony and why is the answer JaggedJimmyJay?
I am with you, especially because it is easy to give townreads out to you and Dragomir for establishing the wagon on Tony. And suddenly his strongest townreads are you and Drago. LMAO. :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:58 am

This dude is doing exactly what you’re saying Rej is doing. #rememberfireemblem2k18
the only thing i remember about that game besides losing after trying really hard, was when mac, epi, and myself all had btsc and lynched jay only for him to be civilian
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 pm

the only thing i remember about that game besides losing after trying really hard, was when mac, epi, and myself all had btsc and lynched jay only for him to be civilian
You were so obviously civ in that game (and in Mass Effect). I’m waiting for you to play like that again.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I loved writing a scene where Epi, Mac and Sprityo argued about who had stopped the mafia kill.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:28 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 pm

You were so obviously civ in that game (and in Mass Effect). I’m waiting for you to play like that again.
the stars will align someday, mostly it just takes me surviving until mid game when i can do vote analysis'

early game has never been my strong suit
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm like a cake, you gotta let it bake, then sit before it's delicious
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Persona 5 Mafia [Day 0]

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:27 pm -JaggedJimmyJay
-Dragomir
-nutella
-Rej
-Long Con

-MacDougall
-Epignosis
-Jackofhearts2005
-TonyStarkPrime
-Creature
also for some reason im unable to use the buttons for color or the emojis, anyone got any idea why?

New list following day 1:

Good
-Dragomir
-Rej
-Epignosis
Ugly
-JaggedJimmyJay
-nutella
-Jackofhearts2005
Bad
-MacDougall
-Long Con
-Creature

We'll divide it into 3 since that makes a pretty, round list.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The only argument I see for Mac being scum is him saying he thinks I’m bussing Tony, which could be tmi.

Otherwise, his play has aligned pretty well with what I expect from townMac and he helped lynch Tony and I agreed with some of his reads.

Mac would have to do something awful for me to consider lynching him tomorrow.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm I'm like a cake, you gotta let it bake, then sit before it's delicious
I kinda want to test this but Sprityo coasted late into Sockvale and Girl Genius.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:42 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm I'm like a cake, you gotta let it bake, then sit before it's delicious
I kinda want to test this but Sprityo coasted late into Sockvale and Girl Genius.
girl genius i didnt even play really

sockville i was just late due to circumstances, but you can't say i didnt hop in and do a good job :nicenod:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 pm Bad
-Long Con
Nope nope nope nope absolutely not. Lynching me would be very bad.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:50 pm
-Long Con
y
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:56 pm
-Long Con
y
Becoz I'm just a harmless li'l Civ, and you wanna lynch big bad baddies.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:00 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:56 pm
-Long Con
y
Becoz I'm just a harmless li'l Civ, and you wanna lynch big bad baddies.
Oh crap! I want to lynch big baddies! :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k I will check the interactions now.

General request for our lovely player roster: if you suspect me, that's just gravy. Please please please though do not let that stop you from at least seeing what I have to say in these analyses. I don't care about your damned credit, but I do care about getting actual feedback and seeing how people feel about anything I may deem to be of interest. Okay super thanks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Persona 5 Mafia [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm Mmmmmmm could mac and I both be right could it be Jay/Tony w/w
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmm

I'll take that dare

vote:JJJ
XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Tony and Creature

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:25 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 pm Let me guess:

Voting phase will take forever to start and when it does I'll have to pull something I know is completely bullshit to justify my vote when there's absolutely no need to.
If this weren’t Creature it’d seem like scum preemptively making excuses, but this is a legitimate form of complaint I think from our resident complainer and scum wouldn’t be quite so quick on the excuse? Lean town?

Vague WIFOM hedging. My instinct tells me it's decent for creature since Tony had to wrap his brain in a pretzel to lean town (TMI). I'm hesitant to think too deeply about it.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:33 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:27 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:13 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:52 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 pm Jack is bad for making a post
okay seems reasonable vote:Jack
???
i a m j o k i n g
P l e a s e e x p a n d
i a m j o k i n g

k

[mention]Dragomir[/mention], the following spoiler explains why I like to say things like "k" in an ISO. Everyone else can move on unless you actually care.

Sometimes when I find an interaction or a post that just seems derpy, goofy, or wifomy and I find it incredulous, a simple "k" or "whatever" does nicely to convey that doubt. It isn't always necessary to go on a whole rant about little points. Likewise, I may not have an opinion on an interaction but still want to share it for posterity (like in this instance). So... k.

--
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:25 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 pm Let me guess:

Voting phase will take forever to start and when it does I'll have to pull something I know is completely bullshit to justify my vote when there's absolutely no need to.
If this weren’t Creature it’d seem like scum preemptively making excuses, but this is a legitimate form of complaint I think from our resident complainer and scum wouldn’t be quite so quick on the excuse? Lean town?
"If this weren't Creature it'd seem like scum preemptively making excuses"

Uh? You can change my name to any player and it remains the same. It's not AI anyway.
I disagree

I would like this exchange more from Creature if it featured more than just a response to Tony but also some kind of interpretation of Tony himself.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 am @
TonyStarkPrime, where are you at now in terms of reads? I reviewed your 53 posts and saw only a few:

[Creature lean town via WIFOM]
[Dragomir/Jack similar, slight orange]
[Epi GTH scum]

Do you still feel these reads? What about other people?
Well that’s a curated list feels like
Creature town, Rej slight town, Drago more scum than Jack or Epi, Nutella scummish Mac probably town no reads on anybody else

Town in the "curated" list. The WIFOM lean became concrete. On some level I wonder if this can be tied to a general propensity for Tony to generate reads contrary to consensus (like Dragomir as mafia). As such it'd say less about Creature and more about climate. It does nothing to harm or help his standing.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:03 am Sigh Drago and Nutella are both scum I am speaking out
Creature Jack Mac are probably my “town core” so there’s some overlap on the lists at least

Did Tony include a/the teammate in this town core of three (Creature/Jack/Mac)? Could be. Among them, I would say Creature stands out simply for being lower in content. Mac stands out a bit less for having not been the "overlap on the lists" at this point. Jack does not stand out. If there is a teammate in this pile, I do think Creature looks like the guy just by the specific context of the post.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:48 am I read all of that. I might have comments on the morning. Creature is Town is the tldr but I already told you that so

The only comment Tony felt like sharing here was that Creature is town. I kinda like this for Creature. Like, why?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:07 pm hmm so probably not drago/JJJ but maybe drago/epi or drago/creature
I just need to make a table

Tony tried to build fake Drago mafia teams and one of them featured Creature. It's hardly an "accusation". It's pretty much nothing.

Second-last on lynch priority list

~~~~~

???

Meh. Tony did a derpy thing, and Creature felt the need to respond to it with dramatic question marks. A little yucky.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm Hold on am I voting twice in the poll?
This is town or I am being overconfident

What?

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:09 pm Okay, I can see TSP scum

Alrighty.

Creature wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:04 pm I don't remember anything towny from Tony either.

Except the last thing I guess. :goofp:

Creature wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:05 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:04 pm I don't remember anything towny from Tony either.
What do you remember?
TSP is putting more effort to be townread this game.

Atleast earlier.

More criticism. It's not severe.

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:17 pm though, just realized my read on TSP was complete bullshit. I didn't realize I had initially townread him and just assumed he seemed meh.

lol

This is after Tony's death and flip, so consider that as you interpret. Transparency is great, though this is a lot of transparency. Complete bullshit.

~~~~~

Conclusion: It's a very mixed bag from Tony. Creature's own posts are hard to interpret. Overall I wouldn't feel comfortable pulling him from the suspect pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Death will grant you one spoilered "bluh" post, which may not contain game-relevant information.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:13 pm you’ll never see it
COMIIINNNGGG

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One must also consider Creature's final vote, which remained on Epignosis through the deadline. Sideline votes are not ideal at face value. I don't recall the position of the tally when the vote was made though. Later I might try to piece that together if time permits.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Tony and Dragomir

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:08 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 pm Ah you grouped them as both suspecting Jay. Drago came to it independently though while jack just sheeped me.
That’s worse. Scum puts in more effort. Drago came in, said something someone else had said, came up with basically the same reasoning, and that was it. I wouldn’t call that coming to it independently
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:34 am “I said something stupid and you’re scum for pointing it out”

I don’t think it’s AI that you say it but Drago’s latch onto it seems opportunistic because it’s so obviously a blah argument
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 am I townlean Rej for looking comfortable and cause Drago has not attempted to hadoken him yet.
(Also why Drago is scum)
TonyStarkPrime, where are you at now in terms of reads? I reviewed your 53 posts and saw only a few:

[Epi GTH scum]

Creature town, Rej slight town, Drago more scum than Jack or Epi, Nutella scummish Mac probably town no reads on anybody else
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 pm Why am I in everyone's town reads? How am I in everyone's town reads?
Either you’re scum or scum decided that they want doctor bait is my guess
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:26 pmDrago more scum than [x]
Very against the grain. :srsnod:

If you could summarize your suspicion of Drago in a few words or a sentence, how might you do so?
Drago started with the “conveniently take the argument of someone else and then be surprised that you have the same argument” (town is disappointed to have the same argument as someone else)
Drago is behaving unlike he has in the two games I just played where he was town
Drago is doing the thing scum does when they get good day 1 reads and then try to compound on townie value by doing the exact same things
etc.

Tony chose Dragomir as his suspect to pursue all day. Dragomir was read as a civilian by nearly everyone else and was never getting lynched. Tony's move here strikes me as exclusively strategic -- go against the grain and hope it gets him some credit. In that regard I don't think this makes Dragomir look any better. Nor does it make him look any worse. I doubt he's Tony's teammate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Tony and Epignosis

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 pm Funny Jay couldn't find a way to spin my Dolphins comment into a suspicion or vouch?

You're avoiding me. Like Cam Newton avoids questions.
This doesn’t track. Why would JJJ avoid you as scum? Why wouldn’t he as town?

Tony gripes at one of Epi's JJJ pokes. It's a gentle thing with no real follow-up. It does nothing for me.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 pm I also don't really like that nutella humoured it. Maybe Epi is onto something with the Jay/Nut are the devil read.
I am Robert Kraft.

Rich, oiled up, and getting away with it.

No wait, that makes me mafia. Let me rethink this.
this means something

Does it though?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 am
nutella wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:37 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 pm I also don't really like that nutella humoured it. Maybe Epi is onto something with the Jay/Nut are the devil read.
I am Robert Kraft.

Rich, oiled up, and getting away with it.

No wait, that makes me mafia. Let me rethink this.
this means something
What do you think it means?
gth scum
Ah, ok. I agree, because subconscious perspective slips are absolutely real. But the way you brought it up, waited for someone to ask, then awkwardly just said "gth scum" rubs me wrong. I'm confbiasing a bit since I already suspected you, but this looks like potential teammate distancing to me.
I almost went with the self aware scum is still scum line but I’m tired of having a bad catchphrase

Tony actually broadened that previous silly point to a mafia read. Fish, meet hook. Decent little look for Epignosis.

[Epi GTH scum]

I have no idea why these reads were grouped this way. Someone else might draw something from it. At least I don't think it does Epi any favors.

"Sort out" GTH read -- weak.

Dead center in the voting priority

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:14 pm I don't think this is a particularly logical option I'm probably going to take it back next time I look at the thread.
Could JJJ be teamed with:

Creature? Sure but Creature is town
Drago? No
Epi? Seems actually likely
Jack? No
LongCon? Sure
Mac? that'd be insane but not completely unexpected
Nutella? No
Rej? probably not
Sprityo? Sure but Sprityo is town

The problem here is that JJJ cannot be a teammate of any of my top scum reads.

Stuck Epi on a potential mafia team with me, and it was the only such entry here that didn't feature a "but he's town" qualifier. Given that the climate around me was so negative, sticking anyone with me could by extension make their climate negative as well. Epi and I were both plausible enough counterwagons for much of the day, and this post indirectly promotes both. Another decent look, though I grant it requires layers.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:00 pm rej vote: I reread him and found issue with the post where he responded to being asked about Drago I will go find it for you if you want
Epi vote: I was gonna vote for Rej and then I was like "nah if I vote for Epi maybe I can get him to join in this fiasco" and then I decided it was enough of a fiasco

This whole moment is of interest. Mac observed that Tony had briefly placed his vote on Epignosis before moving it to Rej. He never announced the Epi vote. This likely says something about one of the two, though I want to wait for the Rej analysis to decide how I feel.

~~~~~

Epi and Tony had an OT exchange about teaching. Click if you care.[/url]

Epignosis wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:02 am People going Ndamukong Suh on Tony's ankles right out of the gate. Fun.

Indeed. This is a comment. :shrug2:

Will have to revisit

Epignosis wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:42 pm TonyStarkPrime- I read through his 81 posts again ( :meany: to Jack). I don't find TonyStarkPrime suspicious and would not lynch him Day 1.

Epi did revisit and landed on this -- a non-lynch read. It's not a stance on an alignment.

Epignosis wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 pm Epignosis, what has you trusting TSP?
I didn't say I trust him- I'm putting him in your boat. The H.M.S. BadDay1Lynch. TSP has always struck me as analytical, and that's more useful when there's more to analyze.

What makes TSP a good Day 1 lynch for you?

I don't like this one at all. All respect to Tony and the efforts he gives in Mafia games, but why is he (and only he) the guy in this game that is stuck next to me aboard the H.M.S. BadDay1Lynch? Keep in mind that Epignosis spent some time hounding MacDougall, who could also be said to belong aboard that boat. What? No bueno.

Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:24 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:15 pm Does anyone townread Tony?

I feel like Mac and I are the only people who have done so this game.
I raise my hand.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:24 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:15 pm Does anyone townread Tony?

I feel like Mac and I are the only people who have done so this game.
I raise my hand.
Why?
Oh ffs.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 pm Read the shit I say.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:29 pm I can't find the post where I talked about Tony. I know JJJ asked me about him.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 pm Epignosis, what has you trusting TSP?
I didn't say I trust him- I'm putting him in your boat. The H.M.S. BadDay1Lynch. TSP has always struck me as analytical, and that's more useful when there's more to analyze.

Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 pm

Right that's the one I was just asking about. Is he a civilian read, or is he merely not someone you want to lynch due to his potential analytics?
He's a civilian.

This continues from the previous point. Jack asked if anyone townread Tony. Nobody really did to my memory. Epignosis raised his hand. Jack asked him why. Epi said "oh ffs, read the shit I say" -- this implies that in Epi's mind, he had already covered this. That is, he'd already covered "Tony is a civilian", not "Tony is a bad Day 1 lynch".

He hadn't already covered that. He went hunting for a post that doesn't exist and go figure he couldn't find it. He brought back the "bad day 1 lynch" post instead. It says nothing about trusting Tony, and indeed says exactly "I didn't say I trust him".

I pressed Epignosis on the distinction, and he finally clarified a read of "civilian". I have no idea why. It's not in this content. Bad look.

Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:44 pm Nah, y'all can lynch Tony. I'm tired.

By this point the tide wasn't moving elsewhere, so the granting of permission means little. It was 12 minutes to the deadline, and only one counterwagon existed -- one that was not gaining any steam apart from my own anti-Rej shouting (and I was hardly trusted anyway).

~~~~~

Conclusion: There are a few bits in Tony's posts that I thought looked nice for Epignosis. They tend to require some degree of WIFOM or layers. I highlighted in pink the point that stands out to me most, and I think it's a bad look. Epignosis can be Tony's teammate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also, Epi as a teammate of Tony makes further sense when recalling that awkward moment Mac caught -- Tony switched his vote off of me (after that goofy "I'll take that challenge" thing) to Rej and announced that. However, before voting Rej he had momentarily voted Epi and not announced it. I don't struggle to believe Tony was deciding between distance and counterwagon here, and opted in the end for counterwagon. I'll see if my Rej analysis gives me any reason to read that another way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 pm Also, Epi as a teammate of Tony makes further sense when recalling that awkward moment Mac caught -- Tony switched his vote off of me (after that goofy "I'll take that challenge" thing) to Rej and announced that. However, before voting Rej he had momentarily voted Epi and not announced it. I don't struggle to believe Tony was deciding between distance and counterwagon here, and opted in the end for counterwagon. I'll see if my Rej analysis gives me any reason to read that another way.
This and the pink thing have a nutella-approved amount of spice.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Meaning, yeah epi looks sketch af.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Tony and Jack

:goofp:

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:50 pm What differentiates Jack and Drago for you?

Tony created this Jack/Drago dichotomy which turned into his semi-crusade against Dragomir. The reasoning was technically sound but not respectful of details or context. To me it looks like standard fake hunting, and as such I don't view either of the two better or worse inherently from it.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:26 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:24 am
Rej wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:49 am I don't understand why "top level mafiaplayer" make so many jokes and include fluff, they rather should leave space to get reads from others and intrigue the ones with a different alignment, this confuses me lol
Mostly cause it’s fun.

But also it keeps mafia from shooting me before I can catch them when I’m town, makes me look to chillax to be mafia when I’m scum and as both alignments, it invites weak sauce attacks that I can then evaluate or shade depending on my alignment.
Valid point in defense of fun

There are a few of these fun-related posts. Don't care.

[Epi GTH scum]

We're back to this grouping. That Tony specifically opted for Dragomir as the better suspect than Jack from that dichotomy could be called protective. It's a reach, but yanno decide for yourselves.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:11 pm Wish I knew how to read Sprityo or TSP.
Scum Jack doesn’t say this

Welp. :smile:

My immediate instinct here is to just believe Tony. Thanks for that.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:03 am Sigh Drago and Nutella are both scum I am speaking out
Creature Jack Mac are probably my “town core” so there’s some overlap on the lists at least

I said earlier that Jack stands out least in this town core. It's kinda default following the previous comment. Whatever.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:42 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 am Back to buckets:

One of Rej of Drago
One or two of everyone else

I’m not voting for Mac he’s town and he’s better than I am so the cost benefit analysis doesn’t work out for self pres
Why are Rej and Drago antialigned?
Drago latches onto Rej early and frequently, if they’re both scum that wouldn’t have happened especially since the two are associated already in some ways. But both occupy lowish spaces on my tier list so it’s very likely that one is scum. I could see it go either way but my guess is Drago scum.
I feel like you’re making the case that they’re the same alignment...
As in that I have been making the case that they’re the same? I haven’t thought of it that way. Maybe I’m wrong to say that they’re not w/w but I don’t think so.

This exchange is a bit softball. Here's something to talk about, make a few posts why dontcha.

"Sort out" GTH read -- Weak. Also goofy after having called Jack town before. Maybe he wanted more suspects to work with.

Near the center of the voting priority / Slight drop

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:10 pm Drago/Jack feels right I think that's it someone write it down
Why Jack?
Drago spends a lot of time casually scumreading Jack as a second target and then asks him as a second target to vote with him. It gives me bad vibes. Gut feeling.

More fake hunting. Tony turned against Jack, but only on the basis of his contrarian suspicion of Dragomir. The vagueness of "it gives me bad vibes/gut feeling" are a decent look for Jack.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:36 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 pm Drago is tunnelling off omgus and or is scum
nutella I have no clue but probably scum
Jack actually suspects me? I think he's town
Mac thinks jack is scum so he'll lynch me to prove it
I need stances. Are they civilians or not?
town
scum
town
scum

Town read as the phase winded down. Sure.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:47 pm Tony wagon is pure.

WIFOM.

~~~~~

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:36 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:56 pm Both of them had similar entrances with the same set of views (steaming a scum read of you mostly). I would probably have tiered them about the same
Where does that tier reside on the civilian-mafia spectrum?
Slight orange- moderate lean scum.
:suspish:

Suspicion emoji. K.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm TonyStarkPrime, what do you feel is the best indicator so far that you're innocent?
Pointless. Anything that he can point out is a thing he could fake.

If Tony is town, he needs to open himself to the universe town and show that his soul is pure and stuff.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:11 pm Wish I knew how to read Sprityo or TSP.

If I'd said these, Jack would call it garbo. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:05 pm I don’t think Epi is wolfin with Tony or Jay and I don’t think Jay is wolfin with LC either.

So my “four” player POE can be Jay, Epi, LC, Sprityo, Tony.

In the POE. Cool beans. I think he was in nearly everyone's, at least those who provided reads that could be viewed as "POE".

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:02 pm I don’t know what Nutella is trying to say there.

I’d vote either Tony or Epi over Rej. Easily.

Why do like 6 people suspect Jay but I’m the only one voting him?

This guy wanted a counterwagon too (his name was JJJ). :grin:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm If day ended at present moment, I'm breaking onto Epi cause I've liked a few things Tony has said and then if Epi flips town, I'm using that to push my scumread on Jay cause Epi came out scumreading Jay for bad reasons and Jay pushed that as suspicious when I didn't think it really was. And if Epi flips scum, that probably clears Jay.

So if you're town, Epi, show me your the goods

More hypothetical garbo. :grin: :grin: *wears out grin emoji*

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:35 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm Mmmmmmm could mac and I both be right could it be Jay/Tony w/w
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmm

I'll take that dare

vote:JJJ
This is the kinda post I would make if I was W/W with Jay.

Tony knows his audience. XD

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:45 pm I’m annoyed at myself for not just voting Tony.

Things like this make me wish I really was mafia, because it'd be hilarious to compile a case comprised of these. :meany:

~~~~~

Conclusion: I had some fun in here. Don't interpret the emoji salad as "JJJ suspects Jack for this". I am inclined to dissociate him from Tony, frankly. Back into the good graces.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 202

Post by MacDougall »

You civ read Jack for the distancey wafflebus eh?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm You civ read Jack for the distancey wafflebus eh?
I'd love to see your case. Go crazy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”